PDA

View Full Version : Nice Massage Local Gal at Upper Seragoon Shopping Centre

ENCHANTER
12-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Visit this massage outlet S S at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre recently (OMO).

Local Gal aged late 30
Look 6.5
Massage : 8 she do know where to press
Overall her massage was good.

Charges : $40 per hr ++++

Xgenre
12-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Clean place? If got special, what types? Good figure? Mind sharing with me? :D

ENCHANTER
12-03-2008, 10:24 PM
Clean place? If got special, what types? Good figure? Mind sharing with me? :D

Bor Xgenre, check your pm..cheers

formidable
12-03-2008, 10:25 PM
what the damage? need a rub too

RunNGun
13-03-2008, 12:15 AM
TS, can pls pm me or not?i stay near, i only wan to know got special or not, hehee. Thanks in advance.

willy_sgsg
13-03-2008, 01:50 AM
bro,i stay behind the USSC,can i know she do special?any RATING?:p

linoleum3
13-03-2008, 02:29 AM
i have walked past the massage parlour a few times b4, from the outside it seems like a "not clean" massage but have nv tried there b4

any bros visited this place b4 can give FR?

Honey Boon
13-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Two weeks ago, on my way up to Hougang De Sauna, I think I saw this new set-up. If you are taking the escalator to go up to HDS, it should be on your left. I went inside and talked to this lady. She is running the whole shop by herself. so whenever there is customer, she will lock up the front door.

Trying to recollect from my memory, if I am not wrong, she used to operate in AMK, can't remember which avenue liao and there should be a thread long time ago.

She told me need to make appointment and took a name card from her.

From my observation, should have "happening" :D

nicotine2008
13-03-2008, 03:42 PM
So is clean massage only or with hanky panky? I looking for clean massage as nowadays very hard to get good one.

com3robo
13-03-2008, 04:02 PM
This place has been around for quite a few months liao. Been there 3 times, the first time facial and the rest for massage. The facial service is not bad and I agree with TS that she really know how to massage.

Damage is $40/hr.

chatlovers
13-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Bro,

In USSC there are 4-5 massage centres.. I think 3 of them are pure massage and foot reflexology while other 2-3 (including HDS and another one near toilet with oldest ladies in singapore) are typical Health centers.

Which one you are refering too? Please care to share. Can PM me shop number/name or number? This, place is just 5mins walk from my home.

ENCHANTER
13-03-2008, 10:15 PM
what the damage? need a rub too

$40 + 40

Two weeks ago, on my way up to Hougang De Sauna, I think I saw this new set-up. If you are taking the escalator to go up to HDS, it should be on your left. I went inside and talked to this lady. She is running the whole shop by herself. so whenever there is customer, she will lock up the front door.

Trying to recollect from my memory, if I am not wrong, she used to operate in AMK,

Bro Honey Boon u are right on.

[QUOTE=com3robo;2634395]This place has been around for quite a few months liao. Been there 3 times, the first time facial and the rest for massage. The facial service is not bad and I agree with TS that she really know how to massage.

Damage is $40/hr.

Bro com3robo cheer u are right

whitegals
13-03-2008, 11:12 PM
If it is Hougang De Sauna, bros can forget it, bad experiences from that place...

If it is a new setup, got more specific directions to the place? Any good?

ENCHANTER
13-03-2008, 11:20 PM
If it is Hougang De Sauna, bros can forget it, bad experiences from that place...

Bro Whitegals, not HDS but one floor below. Lady provide good massage..

Honey Boon
14-03-2008, 11:09 AM
if that's the case, some "specials" should be available :D

Bro Honey Boon u are right on.

richie_rich
14-03-2008, 12:00 PM
$40 + 40

Trying to recollect from my memory, if I am not wrong, she used to operate in AMK

Hmmm....is her Serene?
If she is Serene, then there used to have a thread on her place in AMK.
bro ENCHANTER care to enlighten?
Thanks.

Ah Pui
14-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Guys,

People are out there to earn a living nia. Please do not post further... ...and only circulate the info within PM.

Honey Boon
14-03-2008, 01:10 PM
bingo............. :D

Hmmm....is her Serene?
If she is Serene, then there used to have a thread on her place in AMK.
bro ENCHANTER care to enlighten?
Thanks.

richie_rich
14-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Thanks bro for the confirmation.
Her massage is really good. Looks wise, I would give her 6/10. Her teeth quite crooked. But she has a slim and smooth body for a lady her age. ;)

38tiger
14-03-2008, 03:40 PM

Wow! now we hit the Jackport, no wonder I can't contact her at AMK and the phone no in use liao.
I know the place as I live near there,
btw can TS PM me the contact so that I'm sure she is free before I go there. Thanks....:):D:p

JJSS
14-03-2008, 04:02 PM
I have engaged her services about two weeks ago and agreed she provided excellent massage for a full one hour @ $40/-. She does not provide any other special services?? She not a SYT and if you want clean and good massage, this is one of the place to visit.

RunNGun
14-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Hi bros, me jus now went to UUSC,got the contact no. from TS, b4 i reach her shop i called n tried to make appointment, she answered n jus said, "Sorry, not free, not free. Then me went up to there purposely walk pass her joint,door wasn't lock n the lights r on, saw her with a man chatting inside, i thought she got customer, but after a while they walked out, off the lights n she locked the door, then walked away with that guy.

Maybe she got something on, me no luck to try her gd massage skills. Maybe tomolo will go again.

JAR1234, u wan serene's contact? DO NOT ask from me, go ask from TS, we in SBF must play by the rule.
I will not pm u the number.

longwinter
14-03-2008, 07:54 PM

hougang de sauna where got good. It looks old and rundown when l go there see. And that time, l jus go there beo beo, see some old ladies there, they noticed me and stared at me. crazy, l was thinking. :confused:

like that how to attract customers? :confused:

robbys
15-03-2008, 01:27 AM
would like to avail of great massage by local gal

mid to late 30's is perfect... her skill should be very good already.

I've been travelling too much lately, need some stress relief.

was just wondering if I could get her number? maybe invite her to do the massage in my hotel room , so i could go straight to sleep already after the massage... would like a 2 hour session if possible.

thanks to those who know her, please PM to me

manmanlai
16-03-2008, 08:09 AM
Went down to USSC for massage yesterday evenung & it was great and soothing. Anyone interested in clean massage can contact TS for contact.

Looks: 6.5/10 (Late 30s)
Boobs: 32B (My guess)
Massage: 9/10 (Fell asleep under her nimbling fingers)
RTM: Yes

38tiger
16-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Call her in the afternoon and said that she is busy for the whole day.
Will try to make appointment with her next week as she did not work on Sunday.

Any bro can advice what is the best time to make appointment with her?.

Honey Boon
17-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Looks like Serene has stopped providing "specials" liao :(

Ah Pui
17-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Guys out there,

I know u mean well. But Can't we just leave her alone and stop the posting? :(

She just needs to earn a living nia. :)

Nowadays good massage are not easily avail liaoz... ... :(

zenarc
17-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Bro TS, can pm me location? Thanks...:)

GhostRay
19-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Hi, can pm me the location...thanks.

TaiZhi
19-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Hi , Can pls pm me the shop name and contact pls.

From those posting, it's seems like no special rite, only clean msg ?

pls enlighten. thanks.

Honey Boon
20-03-2008, 05:46 PM
ya, I am still waiting for any FR on her "specials" if there is any before I go down. I remembered she did provide when she was in AMK. but not sure now. :confused:

Hi , Can pls pm me the shop name and contact pls.

From those posting, it's seems like no special rite, only clean msg ?

pls enlighten. thanks.

zenarc
21-03-2008, 12:48 AM
Bro Honey Boon, any Babes recommend? :)

Honey Boon
22-03-2008, 02:38 PM
only one choice :D

Bro Honey Boon, any Babes recommend? :)

zenarc
22-03-2008, 07:43 PM
only one choice :D

I think should be Serene?:D

Honey Boon
23-03-2008, 12:44 PM
ya, save you headache from making decision

I think should be Serene?:D

ENCHANTER
23-03-2008, 09:33 PM
ya, save you headache from making decision

U are right bro, it save all the trouble in decision making.

Gian Bia
23-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Just a question. Any malay masseur at this joint?

vinn111
24-03-2008, 09:43 AM
Try her massage last week, not too bad. She used to provide HJ in AMK by she will not do it here anymore. She said she is working for somebody, will not do any special in this shop. Maybe can try to book her out to the budget hotel next door and .......... but will cost you more.

For Bros that looking for special, don't waste your time and $$ (40/hr). Maybe wait till she in need of $$, she will do it!

Just a little info from me!!!!!

South Cove
24-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Call her in the afternoon and said that she is busy for the whole day.
Will try to make appointment with her next week as she did not work on Sunday.

Any bro can advice what is the best time to make appointment with her?.

u can call her earlier to make appointment with her. I think she won't be working so early. Maybe in the afternoon.

Honey Boon
24-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Bro, that's the confirmation we have been waiting for.... :D

For Bros that looking for special, don't waste your time and $$ (40/hr). Maybe wait till she in need of $$, she will do it!

!!

Mr Mizu
24-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Sounds great,

Need a good rub down with a little extra to go along.

Bro can PM me the contact?:o

Honey Boon
24-03-2008, 03:13 PM
no extra! only massage :(

Sounds great,

Need a good rub down with a little extra to go along.

Bro can PM me the contact?:o

tan.kuku
25-03-2008, 12:00 PM
I went to USSC yesterday and found the "outlet" some bros have been sharing...I would say that ambience setting with the soothing background music is very cosy and nice, most important of all, really feel relaxed.....Serene's skill is good just that I prefer more "pressure"....She provide Facial too at $40 per hour, same as the massage..Absoultely NO shortchange of time, NO extra. Her working hours are from 2pm to 9pm daily, OFF on Sunday.

vinn111
25-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Bro, that's the confirmation we have been waiting for.... :D

Bro Honey Boon,

Thanks for the comments. I believe all Bros here wants to hear right information and do not want to burnt hard earn $$.

Honey Boon
25-03-2008, 04:09 PM
ya, I almost went down to test it out myself, but luckily you were faster.... just kidding :D

Bro Honey Boon,

Thanks for the comments. I believe all Bros here wants to hear right information and do not want to burnt hard earn $$.

whitegals
25-03-2008, 11:32 PM

Thanks for the directions bro,

I'll 'accidentally' drop by one day and check it out... :D

vinn111
04-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the directions bro,

I'll 'accidentally' drop by one day and check it out... :D

Bros,

If you are looking for good massage then it will be a good recommendation to visit this place. If you are looking for something extra, then forget about it. She is firm on not giving any extra service.

Happy Bonking!

38tiger
04-04-2008, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=vinn111;2680099]Bros,

If you are looking for good massage then it will be a good recommendation to visit this place. If you are looking for something extra, then forget about it. She is firm on not giving any extra service.

You are right about extra service which she do not provide at the moment , but not sure later on.
One thing bad is that she operate from 2.00 pm onward.
Her massage is still consider good and one thing is that it is easier to converse in local language so we will feel at home talking.
Happy Massaging.....:D

zenarc
05-04-2008, 06:03 AM
Bro Honey Boon just recommend Serene??

oh oh...just only 1 babe?? not others babes recommend extra & extra?? kekeeee......

unknown_user
07-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Ok.

1stly, i want to state that i went to this place b4 finding this thread.

Was at the building previously for another joint when i passed by and saw this milf figure inside the shop.
I asap input the number into my handphone.
After i got home, i called and asked if they served male customer and the price for a massage.
Answer is yes and $40 per hour.

So today, i went down to the place w/o calling and found the place locked up with a sign "sorry, come back later"
Then i called and she said the place is open but she is not free till a later time.
So i went to HLM and loitered around till appointed time.

Time reached, i went in.
Wah, she is really an milf to me.
Tube-dress, smooth shoulder, nice slim figure.
Face wasn't super but v pleasant enuff
Teeth was not v straight.

Was quite surprised when the background music came on.
It was supposed to be soothing but i was 2 anxious wondering if got special.

Massage was pretty good but i would have prefer it a little more hard.
So at the end, she just tell me "done. bath room is next door"
i was quite disappointed that she never asked any golden question.
she directed me to the bathroom-basically a room with a shower at the side. the door is transparent and she was like taking her time to get out while i undressed(wearing the pants provided).. i thot got chance liao.. but sad to say she went out, put on a cardigan and started to read book.

when leaving, i asked for her name and if there is no one else in the shop.
she said she is the only one cos business is not good(i thot this was a hint)
and she also give me a coy smile(like she know my evil intention)

i had thot that she belongs to the type that won't offer special to 1st time customer so i had planned on going back.

but now i found this post, i guess all the dreams/hope are gone.
but then again, i might go back again just for her massage and also how much i like her looks/figure.

Name: Can be deduce from this thread
Massage: $40 for 1 hour

On a sidenote, if any bros knows any milf similiar to the one i just describe, kindly inform me.

Thanks

alan10
15-04-2008, 01:30 PM
If you really want a good and relaxing massage, this is the place I will recommend you. I have tried her since AMK days and she is really professional in the work. No extra though...

DCKS
18-04-2008, 07:55 PM
I have been to this place for 4 times. The oil massage is good and relaxing couple with clean enviroment and smooth music. Although no special as mention by bro here, will still return as a regular massage place when needs a good rub on my aching shoulder.

Damage : $40

sabroe163
29-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Tried her many times when she was in AMK.
She provides good massage.

Might go and look for her again.

Cheers!

shchen
20-05-2008, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE]

You are right about extra service which she do not provide at the moment , but not sure later on..... local language so we will feel at home talking.
Happy Massaging.....:D
Yes, she does provide HJ. I had HJ from her on my second visit last week. I had a nice conversation with her about the job, pay, etc. Nicely hinting to her on HJ thing, how other HC girl provide service, etc. At the end of the massage she just said, "So how you want special?" I look at her and said I thought you never ask; what special you are welling to provide, her answer is HJ only. ON that was my answer.
Looking: 6/10 (nice lady, I feel comfortable with her)
Breast: A cup
HJ: 7.5/10 (I like her HJ, nice and slow, one of the best I tried so far)
Some hint to all bro here. She told me she will not entertain bro asking direct whether provide special or not, unless she is very familiar with you. Worst one bro keep standing outside the shop then just walk in and ask provide special or not. You will know the answer.
I tried and I succeed. Remember talk tactfully and indirect, wish you guy luck.

Cheers!:)

ENCHANTER
20-05-2008, 10:37 PM
:)[QUOTE=sabroe163;2735637]Tried her many times when she was in AMK.

Bro Sabroe163,

Agreed with u she provides good massage, i have visited her more than 10 times since i discovered this place... she very professional in her works.

[QUOTE=shchen;2779755][QUOTE=38tiger;2680166]

QUOTE]

Bro Shchen, gladed u have enjoyed!!!!

zenarc
21-05-2008, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=38tiger;2680166]

Cheers!:)

Bro Shchen, what the damage??:D

compaq69
21-05-2008, 11:02 PM
Tried her many times when she was in AMK.

Cheers!i also had her services when she operated in amk ave10 3 yrs back. i think the reason why she stop doing speical is because she been warned by anti vice during amk days. Anyway,i prefer her massage and not any special,because she quite haggard due to her age,i think she is late thirties or early 40s.

kgbkgb
22-05-2008, 09:13 AM
anyone knows if she speaks english? Tks

shchen
22-05-2008, 12:37 PM
She did not say and I also did not ask. Just give her the standard price as I find it is one of the best I received so far.

Cheer!

leftfooted
22-05-2008, 07:34 PM
bro,when i met her at amk,not so haggard leh. i remember when she strip to her g-string, pretty gd body for her age...i just went nuts sucking her tits, digging her pussy ,wanted to f her on the spot but not enough dough, so just let her jerk me off....miss her fleshy ,wet pussy....:p

sabroe163
23-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Forgot to mention, during her AMK days she provided me hj and also xxx.
If she knows you well.

Be tactful and you'll be rewarded.

Cheers!

tunnelling
23-05-2008, 06:39 PM
I went there 3 times oredi and still nothing. Massage is good though. Guess I got no chemistry with her.:(

whitegals
24-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Where the heck is this place?

I must be going blind or something... I walked all over on Thursday and ended up banging this hooker from Guangxi in this joint in Kovan. Damn tired man! Macham 16 click march all over again.... :o

unger
28-05-2008, 10:25 AM
brother what time she start and end for the day?
i have been there twice butboth time shop also closed.
i was there around 830pm.

superfox
28-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Bro,

In USSC there are 4-5 massage centres.. I think 3 of them are pure massage and foot reflexology while other 2-3 (including HDS and another one near toilet with oldest ladies in singapore) are typical Health centers.

Which one you are refering too? Please care to share. Can PM me shop number/name or number? This, place is just 5mins walk from my home.

Bro this HC (Akiko HC )you mentioned got 1 milf name Connie used to visit her back about 5 years ago dun know weather still around or not ?? coz I saw another lady fr there still working there even it had already changed management

shakshak
02-06-2008, 10:41 PM
Bro this HC (Akiko HC )you mentioned got 1 milf name Connie used to visit her back about 5 years ago dun know weather still around or not ?? coz I saw another lady fr there still working there even it had already changed management

Tell me about it.. She's one hell of a MILF.. Sweet, ripe and daring... The face of tai-tai and bloody nice ass.... I frequent her from Hougang De Sauna to the one at 2nd floor many moons ago.. And on HDS there is a MILF Cecilia,Angie also many many years back.. My god.. where are those solid MILFs??

donut81
02-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Visit this massage outlet S S at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre recently (OMO).

Local Gal aged late 30
Look 6.5
Massage : 8 she do know where to press
Overall her massage was good.

Charges : $40 per hr ++++

hi bro,

mind pm the the place? istz level 4? the red light on?

i went on sun... got malaysia n china gal.. lol.. i choose malaysia gal as long time nv try liao...

so jus wanna comfirm the location.. as i only know there only one HC at upper serangoon SC at the highest level.

donut81
02-06-2008, 11:11 PM

hi bro,
if not wrong, HDS is at the top floor. i dun rem seeing any HC at USSC, except the old aunties near the toilet.

But i wondering does those auntie give service or they will call young gal to give service.

anyone got idea? give PM me.. cos i usually go FC.. however.. i like to try at my base. loll.. jus 10min walk can reach.

Chiller
04-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Tell me about it.. She's one hell of a MILF.. Sweet, ripe and daring... The face of tai-tai and bloody nice ass.... I frequent her from Hougang De Sauna to the one at 2nd floor many moons ago.. And on HDS there is a MILF Cecilia,Angie also many many years back.. My god.. where are those solid MILFs??

If i could rem correctly, this milf Connie was formerly from Mikado, also in USSC, and not from HDS. If we are referring to the same lady, then yes, what a MILF!!!

shakshak
05-06-2008, 12:56 AM
If i could rem correctly, this milf Connie was formerly from Mikado, also in USSC, and not from HDS. If we are referring to the same lady, then yes, what a MILF!!!

Bro,

Connie was at HDS before she joined Mikado... Well, got to keep searching for another Connie.... haha

GhostRay
05-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Bros, not to confuse u all, her shop is at 3rd floor. HDS is at 4th floor with all the red light. There are also a few more TN shops ard USSC. All at 3rd floor too. 1 near toilet full of auntie sitting outside near toilet & 2 more facing the main event area. Got 1 more thai massage at the basement.

Till now I had not have the chance to tried her as our timing clash.

I had not try any of the shop except the thai massage which is good for me. Anyone tried the other there?

Hope these info will help those bro. Cheers all.

Ray06
05-06-2008, 09:37 PM
. HDS is at 4th floor with all the red light. There are also a few more TN shops ard USSC. All at 3rd floor too. 1 near toilet full of auntie sitting outside near toilet & 2 more facing the main event area. Got 1 more thai massage at the basement.
Till now I had not have the chance to tried her as our timing clash.
I had not try any of the shop except the thai massage which is good for me. Anyone tried the other there?
Hope these info will help those bro. Cheers all.[/QUOTE]

Bro, I thought Basement, B1 and B2 are carparks, 1st floor sell furniture, 2nd floor where the MILF handling around the toilet and 2 more TN shops opposite each other.
3rd floor computer shop and food
4th floor is the red light HDS.....at the other end...:confused:

ENCHANTER
06-06-2008, 08:35 AM
Bro, I thought Basement, B1 and B2 are carparks, 1st floor sell furniture, 2nd floor where the MILF handling around the toilet and 2 more TN shops opposite each other.
3rd floor computer shop and food
4th floor is the red light HDS.....at the other end...:confused:[/QUOTE]

Hi Bro Ray06

u are rite b1/b2 are carparks, 1 lst floor sell furniture and 4d/toto.. if you are looking fr the shop u have to walk to the next building thru the annexe at 3rd floor

GhostRay
06-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Sorry Sorry, I am very sorry. Me typed office report till blur. You are rite bro Ray06 & ENCHANTER. Sorry for the mistake.

I actually wanted to try the TN shop facing each other one. Dunno good or not but one TN lighting so bright cos they also selling medical stuff but got 1 prc milf not bad looking & the other TN when I went to check it out, got people doing the foot massage. Those near the toilet one, see liao also fast fast shake head say I looking for toilet.

In the end settle at the 1st floor thai one cos back almost break into two.

Finally so sorry again for the mistake I make.

blox
06-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Hi! First time posting. Sorry if I may have trip over any taboo stuff. I went this spa the day before. To me it is clean place that provide aroma massage, ear candling and facial. I only tried the massage and I will give it a 6/10. No GQ and I also did not ask...cheer.

lavaLamb
06-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Hi all....

Had an appointment today...
1st impression of the place, clean, quiet...

the massage is standard...quite a friendly lady to chat to also...don't rush through the whole massage...discovered that she does body scrub massage also for $35/30 mins if i never remember wrongly...

massage strength was consider good as she know where to apply pressure...Wanted to opt for extension of 30mins but she got an appointment straight after mine so got to wait for the next round...

the shop also got a showering area.had short shower before paying..all in all had a good n relaxing time...

I guess its really a clean massage without any hanky panky compared to the one 1 floor above her shop...since i reached early,so i took a walk round in USSC..as i was going up the escalator,saw a few girls outside HDS chatting on the phone wearing so short somemore that from below everything is SO CLEAR...but they do not really care about i seeing anot...seems like got a lot of quite nice gals there..any bros out there tried recently?

i had never visited HDS personally but maybe will try in a later date...

Cheers

romanceis
07-06-2008, 02:26 AM
hi bros, help me to up my points and i will also return favour.. me rookie.. just join and also one a piece of actionss:D

Ray06
07-06-2008, 09:32 AM
u are rite b1/b2 are carparks, 1 lst floor sell furniture and 4d/toto.. if you are looking fr the shop u have to walk to the next building thru the annexe at 3rd floor[/QUOTE]

Look like USSC is going to be a hot topic for a while...
Maybe end of next month a new TN will open at level 2.....:)

superfox
07-06-2008, 12:44 PM

Yes Bro ! MILF Connie from Mikado back few months ago I Saw 1 of her college walking out fr the same HC where she used to work in ,this HC (Mikado ) had been orperating since my 1st visit in 1993 but dun kw got change management or not ?
Anyone still go to this HC ? Got any MILF around ?

milf lovers
07-06-2008, 12:51 PM
Bro,i also looking for Connie,there isn't any milf around,
only old granny as i visited 2 wks ago......Think management
is the same but they change the name .......

superfox
07-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Bro,i also looking for Connie,there isn't any milf around,
only old granny as i visited 2 wks ago......Think management
is the same but they change the name .......

Did you ask where she work ? I miss her so much :)

Mr_Hanky
09-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Wao, I thought I was the only one who appreciated Connie. Didn't know that there are so many Connie-lovers out there. Hahaha. Haven't visited her since the old days of Mikado. Think she is a GMILF by now already la. I still remember she let me do raw with her, but I scared. :D

superfox
10-06-2008, 01:23 PM
Wao, I thought I was the only one who appreciated Connie. Didn't know that there are so many Connie-lovers out there. Hahaha. Haven't visited her since the old days of Mikado. Think she is a GMILF by now already la. I still remember she let me do raw with her, but I scared. :D

I miss her dun know where is she now ? used to had her hp numbers ,once I book her out to Hotel at GL alot of Ah Pek keep looking at her
that time I was only 20 yrs old in my NS days . I think she do raw to most of her regulars apon request . i still like her BBBJ with hot tea and the feel with her in the hotel that night very Shiok

Chiller
12-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Yes Bro ! MILF Connie from Mikado back few months ago I Saw 1 of her college walking out fr the same HC where she used to work in ,this HC (Mikado ) had been orperating since my 1st visit in 1993 but dun kw got change management or not ?
Anyone still go to this HC ? Got any MILF around ?

The last time I was there (a few months back) I think I saw ex-Mikado milfs Pat & Candy. Believe the joint is now called "Healthy" something. I still rem the good times provided by Mikado....sigh...

obat22
12-06-2008, 07:04 PM
This place is called Healthy Beauty which I visited a couple of times about 6 months ago. It is full of old women withat least minimum age 55 years and above except for the two twins sisters named Cindy and Susan, who are about 30 thereabout, with quite nice faces but very fat. Dont know whether both of them are still around now. Entrance fee is cheap only $30. for 45 minutes. Besides, Connie there is one called Ah Bee, a naughty housewife living at Serangoon Central. Understand this Ah Bee is operating at Golden Mile under the named of Mimi Beauty but old over 50 years.Hope this information is helpful.

Fastfwd
14-06-2008, 02:31 PM

If you are taking the escalator to go up to HDS, it should be on your left.

Thks Bros Enchanter & Honey Boon, manage to find the place from your description. Short FR :

Recce the place and obtain the no on the shop front. call but she was busy. Call another day and manage to get a slot.
Nice ambience with soothin spa music. Massage relaxing and nice shower cubicle. Place very clean. Overall strictly for massage ONLY. Don't expect ANYTHING much.

superfox
15-06-2008, 01:58 AM
This place is called Healthy Beauty which I visited a couple of times about 6 months ago. It is full of old women withat least minimum age 55 years and above except for the two twins sisters named Cindy and Susan, who are about 30 thereabout, with quite nice faces but very fat. Dont know whether both of them are still around now. Entrance fee is cheap only $30. for 45 minutes. Besides, Connie there is one called Ah Bee, a naughty housewife living at Serangoon Central. Understand this Ah Bee is operating at Golden Mile under the named of Mimi Beauty but old over 50 years.Hope this information is helpful.

Bro Sorry ,what u mean by Connie there is one called Ah Bee?? Who is Ah Bee ?

obat22
15-06-2008, 04:54 AM
Bro Superfox, what I meant was besides Connie, there were others old MILF like Ah Bee, who also performed well.

speedy74
15-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Bro obat22, did you mean Ah Bee is back at the 2nd floor?

CKee
15-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Bro Superfox, what I meant was besides Connie, there were others old MILF like Ah Bee, who also performed well.

Hope to shed some light on Mimi Healthy in Golden Mile. Feeling itchy and after having read up on Mimi, decided to pay Golden Mile a visit this past Friday. Now, there are at least 6 Mimi Healthy in this place - 3 in basement 1, 2 on 1st floor and 1 on 2nd floor. *scratched head* and did not know which one to visit, decided to frequent the one on 2nd floor - positioned just next to car park entrance/exit. There is also a picture of the masseuse. Going in, decided to call for the masseuse whose pic is plastered on the wall.

After showering, laid prone and made small tlak and she is the owner of ths particular Mimi. Enlightened me by saying that she is is the owner of 2 other Mimi in the building. So long as there is a pic of her, she owns the joint so the other Mimi do not belong to her. So bros sho have visited the so-called Mimi must specify which one, i.e. floor and unit # and whether got pic or not.

No need to go into details on her skills which IMO are very good. Yes there is an Ah Bee working for her BUT this Ah Bee is only in her 30s. To backtrack a bit - more like prelude - visited GM on Thursday night and unknowingly frequented Mimi on 2nd floor (located next to a Chinese dumpling stall). secured the services of a 50+ year old lady who is called Annie - is this the Ah Bee the bro could be talking about. OK lah but I prefer the lady boss instead. Hope this FR is clear and provides a better pic of the multiple Mimis operating in GM. In addition, there are at least 3/4 other massage joints but not operating under the Mimi banner.

obat22
15-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Speedy74, re Ah Bee she is at golden mile 2nd floor. She looks very ugly now as her nose is disfigured. Do u know her well and have used her services before?

obat22
16-06-2008, 02:29 PM
Golden Mile, went to B1 to look for Ceasar Health Center last week but have moved to the next building GM complex 3rd floor. Called malaysian girl named KK age abt 35 gave a good massage but face cannot make it. Yesterday went again and called their angpai named Annie, small size and face slightly better, service good. Since new place, everything is new and clean! Any brothers try this place? Can give any FRs of other girls there?

speedy74
16-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Bro obat22, used to go visit her at USSC 2nd floor but closed down after few trip. Met her once in hotel & another 2 or 3 time at Golden mile.

If remember correctly, one side of her breast got tattoo. She also like to cover up one side of her breast. Maybe left half breast or got no nipple..just guessing lah.

obat22
17-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Speedy74, Wow! u are 100% correct in yr description of her. Many years back used to be her regularly at Ceasar HC and also at Golden Mile but no more now as she has grown very fat, hahaha. She must be at least 53 years old now. Actually, she had her NOSE done to made it looks nice however the thai doctor botched the job and now looks extremely swollen and look like a nose of a dog. U go and try her again. Cheers. (Have upped yr points)

Ah Pui
17-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Speedy74, Wow! u are 100% correct in yr description of her. Many years back used to be her regularly at Ceasar HC and also at Golden Mile but no more now as she has grown very fat, hahaha. She must be at least 53 years old now. Actually, she had her NOSE done to made it looks nice however the thai doctor botched the job and now looks extremely swollen and look like a nose of a dog. U go and try her again. Cheers. (Have upped yr points)

Yo Bros,

Don't you think we should have a new thread instead of using a thread not relevant. It's quite mis-leading... ... :confused:

iluvwomen
17-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Agree with bro Ah Pui..... it seems like we are diverting out of USSC.

Anyway, i've tried S******y spa 2 times already which is located just below HDS. Waited for her until 2pm before she reached... i'm her first customer for tat day. :)

My first FR on S****e,
Her massage is pretty good with not too hard strength. I personally dun like hard massage.

Her looks maybe 5/10 (a bit of age, face got some holes and teeth not straight). My 2 visits to her, she always wear those tube dress. Her boobs are not so big though. However, she is quite chatty and her laughing are loud.
Quite a cosy place she got there with shower facilities and music in the background during the massage. Her massage rating 7/10.
Seems like she's running the spa herself and didn't pop the GQ.
Overall, enjoy the massage very much...... will go back to find her again.

dachanchin
24-06-2008, 06:57 PM
went USSC at 3 .45 to try my luck, feel body aching after few hard day work, saw this place with the sign "close" n can't see anyone inside, took down the number and call, was told that is busy so ask for 4.30 n she said ok, have a coffee till 4.30 went up but the sign still "close" , think she is not free yet so left. abt 10 min later she called back and ask me still want to proceed as another customer is there, I have the priority if wanted. Wow, I like it, is pro and I felt so bad that didn't inform her when I left. Definitely will go back and try luck again someday.

siokan
05-07-2008, 01:19 PM
is it must cross the linkway to the other side where there is 4 face buddha?
Couldnot find it so end up trying the thais "touch of asia" at B1 yesterday. Same $40 per hour but i take the $60 90 mins

GhostRay
05-07-2008, 02:38 PM
is it must cross the linkway to the other side where there is 4 face buddha?
Couldnot find it so end up trying the thais "touch of asia" at B1 yesterday. Same $40 per hour but i take the $60 90 minsBro, u making the same mistake as I did. That not the basement, is the ground floor of USSC.

I did tried that shop too when Serene not free. My fault cos I did not make an appointment. The shop massage not bad. Good & got strength.

siokan
09-07-2008, 10:50 PM
My first FR on S****e,
Her massage is pretty good with not too hard strength. I personally dun like hard massage.

Her looks maybe 5/10 (a bit of age, face got some holes and teeth not straight). My 2 visits to her, she always wear those tube dress. Her boobs are not so big though. However, she is quite chatty and her laughing are loud.
Quite a cosy place she got there with shower facilities and music in the background during the massage. Her massage rating 7/10.
Seems like she's running the spa herself and didn't pop the GQ.
Overall, enjoy the massage very much...... will go back to find her again.

Tried serene yesterday.Very friendly and the place is very cosy with backgound music.Ask me to take a bath 1st and pour a cup of water for me b4 starting the session.Her massage technique is good but i feel her strenght is too soft for me. I prefer hard massage.Anyway, she did ask the golden question: HJ $40 but i didn't take it as i 'm meeting my FB at kovan 81 later.

tanwanababe
10-07-2008, 10:19 AM
Tried serene yesterday.Very friendly and the place is very cosy with backgound music.Ask me to take a bath 1st and pour a cup of water for me b4 starting the session.Her massage technique is good but i feel her strenght is too soft for me. I prefer hard massage.Anyway, she did ask the golden question: HJ $40 but i didn't take it as i 'm meeting my FB at kovan 81 later.

yan dao guys have privillage:rolleyes:

ENCHANTER
10-07-2008, 08:28 PM

Bro Siokan,

trust you did enjoyed her massage. me too like to cosy of the place...:)

krakow
15-07-2008, 12:57 AM
tried se---- massage a week ago, like the setting, nice ambience.
massage more on the soothing type. since amk till now she has maintain the same standard kind of setting.

Cris15
15-07-2008, 02:24 PM
i gt try her service b4 at amk .

east77
21-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Thanks to the brothers here for the information on how to locate the shop at USSC. Tried Irene a couple of weeks ago, but didn't have time to get down to a report.

Visited the place, but it appeared closed. So, called the number displayed on the shop front. Made an appointment, and had to wait for an hour.

Overall, the massage is ok. Had a little chat with her.

All in all quite relaxing. Ambiance is clean. The background music is alittle trippy though. The waves, the birds... hahahaaha.

Thanks for the recommendations to the brothers here.

umiboshu
26-10-2008, 12:22 AM
Hi Bro,

Went down to USSC today to take down the number and recce around the area. I saw Touch of Asia in ground floor which some bros tried before. Can anyone share the experience? Thanks bros!

Gennaro_
27-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Thanks to all bros that have posted here. I've been trying to look for Serene for a long time.

Managed to get an appt a yesterday; still good.

HJ - $40.

:p

stimulation
29-10-2008, 04:01 AM
hi bros

managed to get an appointment but alas, no GQ or HJ offered at the end.

oh well. I give up. Her attitude seems so different from last time when she was from another part of the island.

totally forgot me also, so i guess, never mind la. time to move on!

sammy4685
05-11-2008, 03:24 AM
Umibosho, Was at TOA yesterday and was massaged by the only PRC in that joint. She quite petite but strong. Built like gymnast. 30 yr old and looks7/10. As was first time she did not pop the GQ but she very chatty and have feeling that you can take things further than the shop as she mentioned to me that she allowed an uncle autoroam although he wanted more. maybe you be the lucky guy?;)

User_Names
05-11-2008, 04:16 AM
managed to get an appointment but alas, no GQ or HJ offered at the end.

Bro, u got hint her boh?

twist_shout
08-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Tried this spa yesterday,

massage not so bad : 6/10 (any some point she got a bit lazy then piano style abit )

not tat old looking as some bros commented here. i think maybe 40+

nice figure for her age, quite strong for her age also. really know where to

press that excites me .. lol :p

anywhere she did pop the GQ... hmmm her hj skill is quite heavenly....

might RTM next week :p

heroofhougang
08-11-2008, 09:59 PM
think most of you all are confusing hougang de sauna with this massage place you're talking about??

POSEIDON
09-11-2008, 01:25 AM
Any bro know where Cecilia has went to? She there many years back.
i old man so very low-so treat this as memory contest:)

stimulation
11-11-2008, 12:51 AM
Bro, u got hint her boh?

got hint la but still like that. sorry for late reply bro

sigh. sian already.

doomday123
11-11-2008, 03:56 AM
Serene yeah, use to visit her during amk time. Hope this time she will stay. Sure to go down very soon. One of the best sensual & hj I would say.

Really miss her. She had such a nice figure no doubt a milf.

Can any bro pm me the contact ?

Thanks.

meng0009
13-11-2008, 03:03 PM
went to level to massage center with a green signboard ... jus besie a tatoo shop .. went in ask how much 36 for 1 hour ok try ... massage was good very strong ... this lady 34 claim by her ... figre still well maintain ... at first i thought this is a clean joint den i was like sian .... coz she massage for 20 mins ... den go to the legs lo ... n after tt only i relise is not a clean 1 as she started pressing my balls lol. ask mi turn over fews mins later GQ only HJ others she say no no ... i say ok lo.. she started licking my nipples n slowly stroke my little baby haha .... meanwhile she remove her top i teasing her so fast nipples wake up ? she laugh say i very bad .... started attacking her breast n after fews mins i exploded . she uses a warm towel to clean my baby lol ... ask mi about other massage exp hhaa i told her other only go for FJ n no much massage ....

Name : never ask
Boobs: B
HJ: 7/10
damage: 36 + 50 for HJ
RTF: will try if i walk pass there

umiboshu
16-11-2008, 01:11 AM
Bro sammy4685, I went to TOA today, massage was hard and also relaxing. But unfortunately no GQ popped though. The lady assigned to me was a Thai milf, a bit chubby but the rack was quite nice, was dreaming of it during the massage, too bad she didn't offer anything ;-p

airwolf
16-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Bro sammy4685, I went to TOA today, massage was hard and also relaxing. But unfortunately no GQ popped though. The lady assigned to me was a Thai milf, a bit chubby but the rack was quite nice, was dreaming of it during the massage, too bad she didn't offer anything ;-pBro, u need to be abit thick skin and ask. And i sure she does hj at least.

RunNGun
17-11-2008, 12:11 AM
went to level to massage center with a green signboard ... jus besie a tatoo shop .. went in ask how much 36 for 1 hour ok try ... massage was good very strong ... this lady 34 claim by her ... figre still

Name : never ask
Boobs: B
HJ: 7/10
damage: 36 + 50 for HJ
RTF: will try if i walk pass there

U should start new thread, dun confuse ppl by posting here.

codenamesnake
20-08-2009, 07:41 PM
not to confuse any bros...here i'm refering to the place mentioned in #1 post by TS.
got some ppl mentioning about other places irrelavently...there is another thread for USSC joints...they should post it there.

just visited this place...nice neat environment...with very nice relaxing music...
this lady might sound abit stern on the phone...but when meet her is friendly...her massage is very good and relaxing...one of the better ones i've tried...
she knows where to press...and how much pressure to use..
can tell she is experienced..tipped her at the end of session...
i think her name is already mentioned by some bros here...
hopefully we shud keep it discreet....pls dun ask me for contact...
the location is posted already and post #1 got hints...read carefuly
and enjoy bros...
anyway i think she oni does hj...any bros can verify this? :)

body: slim smooth figure
oil massage: 7/10
hj: 6/10
boobs: A+ small but squeezable
damage: msg+hj= $80
rtm: yes

masala
28-08-2009, 09:31 PM
So far she has only offered hj everytime i went there. Although I havent tried asking for anything else:p. The discreet location is a plus on this joint.

38tiger
29-08-2009, 03:43 AM
yes she know her job and I don't think she sound stern on the phone leh,

should be 40+ by now.

last time she is always busy and sometimes just the shop and go out to do other business.

codenamesnake
03-09-2009, 12:07 AM
if she really is 40+......wow....she really maintain her figure really well then..
hmmm....only hav hj? maybe the next time i drop by will ask her got anything else :D

Strawberrycake
26-08-2023, 01:07 AM
if that's the case, some "specials" should be available :D

Please elaborate the specials