PDA

View Full Version : Felt disgusted

t123
12-03-2008, 01:12 PM
This morning heard from radio station 95.8. A hypocrite called in and told them about Jurong West TN shop. He described service provided blah blah. sian man, like that sooner or later again raid starts. That guy also said that because he did not bring enough money but the PRC kept pestering him to go ATM while he leaves his wallet behind. I felt that guy could have shut his mouth. Moreover, he is a student.

first hole
12-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Maybe the bugger tell the ger jhe want free, she dont gif so he report ... :eek:

I think that particular one is goner liao ...

Hellfire79
12-03-2008, 01:35 PM
If such things are to go into public...then with the JI escape implication, the police will sure act fast to such joints and place to make it "clean claen" to show the public they got do work...hopefully my guess will be wrong

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
12-03-2008, 01:58 PM
If such things are to go into public...then with the JI escape implication, the police will sure act fast to such joints and place to make it "clean claen" to show the public they got do work...hopefully my guess will be wrong
i think now all busy with Mas Selamat no time no manpower deal with such things.......maybe when that case blow over then they will stay the raids

the guy that call in i really cannot tahan this type of holier than thou attitude

gilagila100
12-03-2008, 02:40 PM
wahlauer ... lucky the bros in sammyboyforum dunnoe who tis guy is loh ...

otherwise he sure kena whack by us ...:mad:

enzer88
12-03-2008, 03:14 PM
wahlauer ... lucky the bros in sammyboyforum dunnoe who tis guy is loh ...

otherwise he sure kena whack by us ...:mad:My guess is that he not happy with the service or the 'special service' price quote by the girl,so he called in to sabotage the place.I dont believe his story that he just want to go into a TN for a decent massage.:mad:

dap26
12-03-2008, 03:16 PM
Ya definetely,most probably he is nt happy wif the price so he wan to expose the place....

first hole
12-03-2008, 03:27 PM
yalor, this man is not stupid, as if he doesnt know what they really offer ..:cool:

louis2002
12-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Fuck up people who wants some publicity........

Just like those who expose TN wif special on "Kapo Papers" on lah......

I bet the TN ladies will be cursing once their joint kena raid.....

Deep Blue
12-03-2008, 03:41 PM
There are bound to have some pea brain losers who self declare upright, morally ethical doing such things now and then. For that few minutes of fame perhaps or simply was played out but the TN shop, who knows? Since he is a student, I am wondering is our education system grooming such losers nowadays.:cool:

t123
12-03-2008, 03:59 PM
I think i forget to mention he sounds like PRC studying in NTU. becos since he said its in JW.

Luxuria
12-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Agreed. some people really got nothing to do .... haiz ... another one bites the dust ..

jplover
12-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Another "1-min-of-frame wannebe" causing the joint to bite the dust..

Actually I bet to differ on the point that the police are too busy with catching of Mas Selemat to raid that outlet.. Reason being, raiding will be under the job scope of Anti-Vice and I believe Anti-Vice isn't activated for catching Mas Selemat..:rolleyes:

Rockweiler
12-03-2008, 05:35 PM
I think i forget to mention he sounds like PRC studying in NTU. becos since he said its in JW.

Haha, maybe he told the ger since from same country can have cheaper or free boh .... this is worse telling on own dong pao ...

White Crane
12-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Another "1-min-of-frame wannebe" causing the joint to bite the dust..

Actually I bet to differ on the point that the police are too busy with catching of Mas Selemat to raid that outlet.. Reason being, raiding will be under the job scope of Anti-Vice and I believe Anti-Vice isn't activated for catching Mas Selemat..:rolleyes:

Would not that make it the safest place? Wait he disguised like a PRC - "sian sheng, wo yeow ni de chiang"

Xgenre
12-03-2008, 05:47 PM
(had checked with TS that it's the same shop as I did not get the address from him)

passed by this place yesterday while on my way to have a haircut.
didn't actually have the intention but just went in to have a look.
a lady in 30s greeted me upon entry, quote $30 for massage, i thought "why not?" since her looks not bad and dressed very sexily.

in cubicle, asked me to pay the $30 upfront.
undressed & laid on the bed. the headrest got a not-so-nice smell, a bit turned off.

she started massaging my back, strength so-so only.
but the short dress will be up to her hips, such that her panties will be rubbing your legs...
after a while flipped over, worked the thighs for a while.
then asked me if i wanted 'special service'
price 50/80/100. as i originally didn't want to have any sessions.
didn't bring enuff $$. told her no $, next time.
she kept asking me to go & withdraw from the atm.
i was there on the bed liao, ask me dress up & go draw $, a bit sian...
in the end, she said just take all the $ in my wallet for a HJ. ($28)

during the HJ, no autoroam, action mechanical. not much 'feeling'
blew my load, cleaned up & left.

Girl: Lulu
Cup: B (didn't strip, not sure)
Looks: 6
Massage: 5
HJ: 5
dun really like her keep asking me to go draw $. really turn-off

on my way out, saw 2 younger ones with big boobs... if it was them, then i sure go draw $$$. may go back again to try the others.
but again, too close to my parents' place, a bit dangerous...

Does this tally? From Discreet TN joint at EXTREME west area :mad:

jplover
13-03-2008, 01:42 AM
Does this tally? From Discreet TN joint at EXTREME west area :mad:Eagle eyed.. Let's wait for an explanation from TS of that thread..

twentythree23
13-03-2008, 01:56 AM
sorry. but what is PRC and TN? sorry i noob la.

t123
13-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Eagle eyed.. Let's wait for an explanation from TS of that thread..

well I am not sure either. But I sure share conatcts or lobangs and not spill to media for publicity. That CB did it only for Pizza Hut vouchers, probably.

old_yet_horny
13-03-2008, 12:31 PM
This is not the first time some useless bum doing something funny to get public attention...

I guess some bro already made the point that problably this joker got a lousy session and wanted his fair share of vengeance by exposing this joint.

I hope folks in this forum can share their experience relevantly here in this forum be it a merry or disastrous one...

hairyrambutan
13-03-2008, 02:21 PM
They are always this kind of pple arnd. I think they have nothing better to do to call the station to tell them all these kind of infos

PinkNipsLover
13-03-2008, 06:05 PM
The fella really have too much free time. Is he a schboy holidaying now? :rolleyes: