PDA

View Full Version : Instagram FWB

rapha
16-06-2021, 03:41 PM
Here’s a narration of how an Instagram friend became a FWB. I have been an audience on SBF for a long time but this is my first time writing. Do pardon me if the story gets dry here and there. I will try to make it juicy here and in real life (wink)

The encounter
I am on many sneaker groups and one day I was scrolling through for a new pair of sneakers, I chanced upon a member posting of herself. Okay, she has a good collection of sneakers but also, she has a really hot figure. Out of curiosity I clicked into her profile and linked to her Instagram page.

Guess what, it was a private page HAHA. Determined to see more, I decided to click on ‘Follow’ to try my luck.

I went on with my life and sort of forgotten about it when I was drowned in work. A little bit about myself, I'm single in my 30s working as a realtor for about 10 years since I ORD.

After 3 days, I got a notification on my phone that XXX (her IG handle) has accepted your request to follow. I was excited and began looking through her profile. Okay she is hot! She not only have a pair of legs that go for miles but her boobs are huge. Best part, she's generous to share about them on her IG. I had a good time scrolling through. Also I realised, she is a mother of 2.

Coincidentally, she posted a photo of her new pair of sneakers on IG Story so I sent a message commenting on her sneakers and how hard it was to cop. Surprisingly she replied and we started chatting from there. For the simplicity and privacy, she will be known as T. From then on, we have been chatting everyday on IG. Through our conversations, I will always look out for opportunities for little teasing here and there.

Do let me know if you guys want me to keep on the story! :)

Sexeast
16-06-2021, 04:47 PM
Alright.. pitching my tent for more. .

unsung80
16-06-2021, 07:52 PM
A female sneaker head in such a small community is not a lot. Since she set her insta in private makes it even less harder to ID.

Anyway, CAMPING for story!

Bitecoin
16-06-2021, 08:13 PM
Good start TS, please continue :)

diputs1269
17-06-2021, 10:06 AM
Lucky click, cheers!

mugxia
17-06-2021, 12:30 PM
Promising start TS! Camping too :D

JizFries
20-06-2021, 10:13 AM
Camping for more! =)

wantedbryan
20-06-2021, 12:53 PM
Good start keep them coming

FARKIVE
20-06-2021, 02:00 PM
Camping for update too :p

Aroithai69
20-06-2021, 06:58 PM
Story telling time! Wow you make me want to use instagram hahaha

GordonGekko
20-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Great stuff TS

ChowTB
21-06-2021, 03:10 AM
Great stuff TS

Fully agreed

rapha
22-06-2021, 01:51 PM
Sorry for the late update! Super busy at work! Anyway, enjoy!

First meet up
After chatting for a few weeks, I have been looking for opportunities to ask her out for a meal but sadly our schedule was clashing until one fine morning.

As usual I was chatting with her in the morning.
Me: Good morning babe
T: Good morning! ☀️

Me: Did you eat?
T: No, mood not very good today, quarreled with my husband last night
T: You eat up ya..
Me: You need to eat, I’ll buy you something ok? See you in 20 mins.
T: Huh don’t need la don’t want to mafan you

Actually I was already going out to office and I know that her office is quite near mine. I drove faster to swing by to the nearest Starbucks near her office to get what she always eat for breakfast and her favourite drink.

Me: Babe I’m downstairs, come down?
T: Huh wow you really came?? Oh my I feel so bad, Okok hang on I’m coming down now.

(5 mins later, I see her walking towards me, she was wearing a blouse top that was tight enough to see her boobs bouncing as she walked towards me and that pencil skirt she wore, wow that butt!)

Me: Hello! Here’s your breakfast delivery! 😷
T: Hello! We finally meet and I feel so bad for making you come all this way.
Me: Haha doesn’t matter, as long as I can cheer you up!
T: Have you ate?
Me: Not yet, I will grab something later
T: Silly boy, next time don’t come, I’ll be fine myself
Me: Well, if I can cheer you up, this little effort is really worth it.
Me: Shall I walk you back to office?
T: Okay!
(Reached office lobby)
T: Okay I’m going up, you eat up ok don’t go hungry.
Me: Don’t worry, I will eat
T: Hey…
She proceeds to give me a hug! OMG I can really feel her boobs and I’m sure she felt my hardon too.
T: Thank yoI for making my day better my dear
Me: Thank YOU too
T: Next time my treat ok?

I’m already looking forward to the next meet up already!

hcbj
22-06-2021, 02:02 PM
Nice story.
Waiting for the next instalment.

unsung80
22-06-2021, 02:13 PM
What's the size of her boobs? Got Amy Yip asset?

Oaziz
23-06-2021, 12:36 AM

Should be more than a handful :D

mgmail
23-06-2021, 03:39 PM
Support for more updates :)

rapha
23-06-2021, 05:52 PM
Thank you bros for supporting my story. Sorry I am not a writer so it might be boring at some parts. I try my best to put the events into words and at the same time ensuring the overall story is still interesting for you guys. Also, my updates might not be consistent because I need time to write 😅

CrazyKriss
23-06-2021, 05:59 PM
So far so good, i am campaign here for more on your story :)

rapha
23-06-2021, 10:42 PM
Managed to take some time to write because I know some of you will be looking forward. I hope you guys like it!

Random dinner
After our first encounter, our conversation has become more frequent and became more sexual. T posted a bikini photo of herself eating at the beach.
Me: Wow looks delicious!
T: Yes, the food is really good!
Me: I didn’t mean the food dear haha
T: Ohhh, you meant me ah hahaha
Me: Yes dear!
T: Eeee you so notti, I smack your bum bum
Me: Come come smack haha
T: Didn’t know you so notti haha
Me: You like me notti or not notti? I got switch one haha
T: Hmmmmm I’m not telling you 🤫
Me: Dear you wanna have dinner with me before my appointment on Wednesday? It’s around your office area.
T: Okay! Anyway I Thursday WFH so not rushing for time hehe, dinner on me okay? 😘
Me: Haha we shall see. See you at 6.30pm at XX restaurant 😘

On the day itself, I pushed my appointment earlier so I can spend more time with T. I was quite excited because it was just the first time we can sit down properly for a meal after almost 1 month of chatting and imagination.

I picked the restaurant that is usually quieter during the weekdays and I know they serve good wines. Finally I see her walking towards the restaurant.

Me: Hello!
T: Hello, sorry I am late! Are you rushing for time? What time is your appointment? Shall we have a quick dinner? So sorry, my boss called me back for an update for the upcoming projects 🙄
Me: Babe, relax relax it’s okay. We can take our time, I managed to meet my client earlier on already 😊
T: Oh my, that’s good! We can have a good dinner then! Your client is so good!
Me: Hmm yeah I requested for it so that I can spend more time with you at dinner 😉
T: Aiyo my dear you are so sweet!
Me: Haha it’s nothing, come, let’s order. Shall we have some wine?
T: Okay! Tomorrow WFH can sleep in later 😬

Dinner was okay, we had a long chat and I realized that she don’t really talk about her husband because they are not exactly on the best terms so they basically lead their own lives but staying together for the kids.

T: Let me get the bill today, I did say that I will buy you dinner.
Proceeds to ask for the bill
Me: Nope, I’m getting it!
We literally had a little ‘check dance’ and of course I paid the bill.
Me: Let me send you home
T: Okay! I’m feeling abit warm from the wine, hehe (We finished a bottle)
Me: Okay give me your address

Turning into her estate…

T: Shall we have a chat since it’s still early?
Me: Okay at where?
T: Hmm let’s just go up to the MSCP?
Me: Okay! (turns into carpark)
Me: Let’s sit at the back so it’s more comfortable

After the wine, we were both more relaxed and more physical. I forgot what we were talking and I was resting my hand on her thigh. Slowly slowly I was stroking it and she didn’t seem to mind at all. As she lean closer to me, I can see her deep cleavage and her black lacy bra. I was imagining whether she is wearing the similar at the bottom.

Suddenly, she paused and she said
T: Looks like we have company (staring at the bulge in my jeans
Me: Oops, well I thought we have company a long time ago? (staring at her boobs)

T slapped my arm playfully and laughed loudly. I made use of the opportunity to flicked her boob and she was surprised! Not wanting to lose to me, she tried to grab my bulge but she missed. I flicked her boob again and she became upset, at least I thought. She back faced me so I tapped on her shoulder and she ignored me. When I got closer to hold her, she turned to look at me AND grabbed my bulge!

T: I gotcha!😏

She was grabbing my bulge and started stroking it! Wah I BTH to have such a hottie playing with my tool. I totally froze!

T: Wow it seems like it’s getting bigger and bigger, does it seem uncomfortable and tight inside your jeans? (She whispered into my ear)

I never thought I will unlock this side of her and also unlock it so soon. But yes I was getting harder by the seconds! I NEED TO KEEP MY COOL 😤

Me: Yes it is getting bigger, why don’t you take it out for a closer look? 😏
(In my heart, I was thinking of only 1 thing - TAKE IT OUT)

T gave me the most seductive grin and began to unbutton my jeans. As she was stroking my tool, I started to grab her boobs. Finally I get my hands on that pair of amazing god made boobs that I was eyeing since Day 1! 😍

We started kissing and her stroking was getting more intense. I’m starting to feel that I’m going to explode.

Me: Dear I think I’m going to cum soon
T: Oh really? (Continues to stroke hard)
Me: Dear dear please, I’m cumming soooooon~
Wah at this point of time I really mind over body already, trying my utmost best to hold on longer
T: If you need to cum then cum
I was damn surprised by what T did next, she released her grip on my tool and started to stroke it with her mouth! Her tongue was twirling my tool like she’s eating ice cream! I can’t take it anymore and I tried to push her away but she held me tight and continue sucking. It’s like she’s encouraging me to cum in her mouth. Within 3 minutes, I exploded in her mouth! I came in her mouth and I came a lot! I immediately took some tissue for her and she opened her mouth to show me, SHE SWALLOWED EVERYTHING 😱

Me: Dear I’m so sorry I tried to tell you
T: Darling it’s okay, I meant to do that, it’s my gift for you for being a sweetie 😘
Me: Thank you, I totally didn’t expect it
T: I hope you like it, I’m rusty with my skills already
Me: Wah if this is your rusty state, I look forward to your polishes state 😏
T: HAHA, that depends on how well you perform then 😉
Me: Shall I see you up, it’s getting late
T: Hmm I think no, I can go up on my own. You drive safe home okay? I think you have sobered up haha
Me: Alright then, text me when you’re home.
T: Okay, goodbye dear, I’ll text you later 😘

I gave her a tight hug and a squeeze to the god made boobs again before we kissed goodbye.

T: Darling are you home yet? Let me know when you are home okay. I hope you enjoyed your little gift today and.... next time you will be the one 'gifting' me 😘

PS: Can anyone teach me how to upload a photo? I found a similar outfit online to help you guys imagine what T was wearing.

herfast
24-06-2021, 01:28 AM
Nice update bro. Camping here for more.

whatzupplow
24-06-2021, 08:37 AM
definitely written well enough, bro

just write what you see and what you feel... (pause a while sometimes to relieve some of that buildup while you relive those moments)

appreciate your effort, man...

Thank you bros for supporting my story. Sorry I am not a writer so it might be boring at some parts. I try my best to put the events into words and at the same time ensuring the overall story is still interesting for you guys. Also, my updates might not be consistent because I need time to write 😅

unsung80
24-06-2021, 01:58 PM
since you cuckold someone wife, later she ask u buy a aj1 dior high how? :D

4k1con63
24-06-2021, 02:11 PM
Seems like now Instagram is the new dating app platform. Support you bro.

onglai99
24-06-2021, 03:07 PM
you just got yourself a new camper !

StevenGerrard8
24-06-2021, 04:28 PM
you just got yourself a new camper !

Make it another camper :D

rapha
25-06-2021, 07:27 PM
Story telling time! Wow you make me want to use instagram hahaha

Haha bro you should. I’m sure there are many girls who yearn your attention 😉

rapha
25-06-2021, 07:29 PM

I actually went to Google who Amy Yip was 😅
Hmmm never held Amy Yip’s boobs before though lol… but T is about D?

rapha
25-06-2021, 07:44 PM
definitely written well enough, bro

just write what you see and what you feel... (pause a while sometimes to relieve some of that buildup while you relive those moments)

appreciate your effort, man...

Thank you for your encouragement bro! Really means a lot to me!

rapha
25-06-2021, 07:45 PM
since you cuckold someone wife, later she ask u buy a aj1 dior high how? :D

lol I did have a pair but is low and I sold it already 🙊

Instakati
28-06-2021, 12:30 AM
Nice story TS, please continue .... :)

miniowl6
29-06-2021, 03:11 AM
Camping here

rapha
29-06-2021, 12:31 PM
Happy Tuesday! Enjoy!

Sentosa Part 1
Apart from shopping and shoes collection, T is a avid sun-tanner, that’s where most of her bikini photos come from. Ever since our episode in the car, she has been unlocked sexually and sometimes I wonder if this is all real or a dream. Once in awhile, she will drop in with a surprise with a WOW.

One random morning my phone rang,
‘T sent you an image’
Me: 🥵🥵
T: 😉😉
Me: 👌🏽👈🏽
T: 😏😏
Me: Okay dear I can’t do this emoji thingy anymore, I cannot express myself throughly with it haha
T: Good morning my dear, do you like what you see? I just went for waxing and I am super smooth now ALL AROUND.
Me: Yes dear I can see that clearly. I even zoomed in hahaha
T: Eeee need to see so clearly anot? Make me shy now 🙈
Me: First time see of course must see clearly la 🤣
T: Do you like what you see? I took the shot at least 20 times until I find something satisfactory. Or rather SEXtifactory 😉
Me: Wah you make me want to eat you now
T: Hehe, nonono, I am busy at work this week. I’ll be more free from this weekend onwards
Me: Wah that’s another 3 days
T: Haha sorry my dear, I’m also busy with the kids this week, let’s do something this weekend okay? Meanwhile……
‘T sent you an video’
T: Darling, give you some ‘material’ and room for imagination, be good okay 😘😘
Me: Yupp, let me plan the weekend ahead!
T: Okay, I’m looking forward to spend time with you my dear boy ❤️😘

If you guys haven’t figured out what she sent, she sent nudes of herself haha. Photo was her lying on bed biting her finger, she wore an oversized shirt with her cleavage showing and at the bottom, it was well, bottomless. Can see her waxed pussy clearly 🤤

Video was her playing with her boobs, squeezing them and pinching her perky nipples. That CFM look she gave was off the roof! I need to explore her further!

I decided to go have a suntan session in Sentosa since it’s her favorite AND I get to see what I want to see. I also book a hotel room at Sofitel Sentosa because I am looking forward to a steamy weekend 😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️
But I am not sure if she can stay out so I went to test water

Me: Dear, shall we go to the beach this weekend?
T: OMG how you know I am thinking about suntanning?? 😍😍
T: I was just thinking that I haven’t been to the beach for a long time and here you come! 😬😬
Me: Haha I’m glad you are like-minded. Also, I’m thinking to book a hotel room at Sofitel for the weekend because my client gave me a preferred rate. (Bluff one, last min booking about $500)
T: Oh! Hmmmm let me see.
Me: Hmm if you are inconvenient, I understand. We can just go tanning.
T: Dear don’t misunderstand. I really want to spend the weekend with you but I need to arrange where I can leave my kiddos with. Let me see what I can do okay? 😘
Me: Okay sure take your time 😘

Sian liao, $500 💸 and my tool is still hard, waiting to be played with during the weekend.

‘Ring ring’, notification received
T: My dear
Me: Hihi
T: So sorry I took awhile to get back to you about Saturday.
Me: No worries, is everything okay?
T: Yes all is fine.
Me: I’ll pick you at 10am tomorrow?
T: Hmm 10am is good, we can eat at the beach club.
Me: Okay, see you then!
T: So which one do you like?
‘T sent you a photo’
She sent me photos of 2 PJ
Me: What is this about?
T: Need to stay overnight, I need to wear PJ sleep ma, if not sleep naked meh? 😏
Me: OMG are we going to staycation??
T: YES! Happy anot? I can totally sense your disappointment over your text haha
Me: Happy! 🥳
T: Haha you silly boy, I’ll see you on Saturday okay.
Me: But hmm you managed to get your kids to somewhere?
T: Yes don’t worry, I’m putting them at my parents and I told them I’ll be out with my girlfriends hahaha
Me: Okay haha, anyway I like the black see through PJ with laces. But I like you to sleep naked best 😜
T: HAHA you notti boy! Make me sleep naked then 😉

Heng I never cancel the room yet! Looking forward to the weekend! 🔥

foodyde
29-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Cannot wait for the weekend to cum! :D

unsung80
29-06-2021, 05:11 PM
$five00 dollar sure more worth it than buying 2 x AJ 0ne in retail :D

Orange22
29-06-2021, 10:08 PM
Look forward to next update :)

unsung80
02-07-2021, 08:59 PM
Already 2nd July, update us a super long one.

Switzerland1954
03-07-2021, 01:53 AM
Already 2nd July, update us a super long one.

Me waiting too hehe :D

funfox
03-07-2021, 03:47 PM
Can’t wait to you hear of your weekend sexperience with T.
Give her a good one for all brothers here. We are cheering for you TS. :D

MayTheresa
03-07-2021, 10:51 PM
Nice story, support and camping too

rapha
04-07-2021, 07:11 PM
Rushed an instalment out to fight Monday Blues tomorrow!;)

Sentosa Part 2
The day has arrived! I jumped out of bed early and hit the gym to ensure I look good enough at the beach.

T: Good morning dear, I just dropped the kids off, I’m heading home to take a shower first, see you at 10am 😘
Me: Good morning darling, okay see you later 😘

10am
Me: I’m downstairs
T: Coming down..

I see her! Her long wavy hair in a oversized tee that covers her bottom too. Really can’t imagine that devilish figure she has beneath the tee.

T: Hello love!
Gave me a kiss on my lips
Me: Hello! Are you ready? Let’s go!

Random chatting along the journey to Sentosa and we held hands like a real couple. Finally we reached the hotel. Decided to park car there and the island transport to go to beach club since it’s more convenient.

Finally we settled down at a spot that is less crowded. We ordered our food and drinks and my, she’s really very familiar with this place. 1/3 of the staff know her and our food came with a bigger portion because T’s friend is a shareholder in beach club.

Suntanning was okay, tbh I don’t understand why people like to be roasted in the sun lol. One thing shiok, she ask me to run suntan lotion on her back, she was wearing those strapless bikini 😌

T: Darling, help me rub all over my back please
Me: Okay
T: Dear, unhook the bikini so you can rub everything
Me: Oh okay..
Wah I stun like vegetable, this kind of scenario I only saw on TV before and now I’m living the scenario lol

Rub and rub until the butt area and by now I was just caressing her all over near her nether part. I can hear a faint moan for sure and she was getting wet and then she stopped me.

T: Darling it really feels good but can I have a nice tan first? Be a good boy and rub the suntan lotion properly okay? We have the whole night 😉
Me: Oops I got carried away hahah

I proceed to rub lotion all over and let her have her tan. Around 3pm we paid the bill and decided to go back to the hotel. Like finally (yay)

We stopped by for a small bite and checked in. I booked the Luxury Room that came with a bathtub. I think it’ll be a lot of fun soaking with T 😝

T: WOW! This room is amazing! You client super nice leh! (Eh I paid for it, nice simi lol)
Me: Haha ya lucky someone managed to make it if not it will go to waste
T: Ya omg, it’s been a long week, I’m happy to take a nap and chill

She proceeds to jump on the king sized bed. Looking at her figure and that bubbly girly attitude, it’s really the best of both worlds for me. Seeing that I was looking at her smiling, she waved me over to lie beside her

T: Come come don’t scared ah, I won’t bite……

shambootoast
04-07-2021, 09:19 PM
Nice update, waiting for more !!

deematter
05-07-2021, 04:02 PM
you meet yours fwb using insta while I meet mine through sugarbook. I think mine is easier and more straightforward as this is adult dating app already

deematter
05-07-2021, 04:03 PM
wondering is TS keep contact his fwb as she has become his mutual friend already

deematter
05-07-2021, 04:04 PM

hehe to ask for the photo profile

deematter
05-07-2021, 04:04 PM
Seems like now Instagram is the new dating app platform. Support you bro.

yey many more..you can try as much as possible

rapha
10-07-2021, 12:09 AM
Hello guys TGIF! Enjoy the Part 3 of our staycation! :)

Sentosa Part 3
We were kissing, clothes were flying all over and soon we were in our birthday suit. By this time I was so hard and T proceed to stroke my tool, her cold hand made me gave out a sigh but that seem to be encouraging her to go faster and deeper. My hands were busy playing with her nipples and fondling her pussy. Gosh she was wet.

Me: Dear you are so wet
T: Darling I’ve been thinking about you and your tool all week and I can only touch myself but it doesn’t seem to sextify me, please feed me well ok?
Me: Your wish is my command

I proceed to kiss and lick her neck and slowly I move down to her perfectly shaped boobs. I kiss and lick her boobs but deliberately avoiding her nipples. I wanted to build her anticipation and I can feel that she was getting high when she was literally offering her nipples to me

T: Dear suck them please, stop torturing me pleaseeeee…

I took her left nipple into my mouth sucking and flicking it with my tongue and T sighed in relief. I alternate between her left and right nipples and watching her react to every suck lick flick was so satisfying. She is really very reactive to every move that I make. I continue to light kiss her over her tummy and moving closer and closer to her love hole.

Suddenly, our eyes met and she said with star gazer eyes:
T: Babyyyy, eat me well, eat like there’s no tomorrow
Me: By the time I’m done, you’d wish you met me sooner 😉

I literally cleaned her love hole with every skill, technique and hearsay. She was in a state of ecstasy! Her moans were so loud that I was worried that we might get a complaint from other rooms.

T: Hmmm yes yes yes right there darling, more more pleaseeeeee ohhhhhhh don’t stop dear

I was super encouraged by her noises and I continue to eat her heart out. I lost count of how many times she came. She was soaking up the sheets and she was really really tasty. Sensing that I was slowing down, T stopped me.

T: Baby it’s my turn now, let me service you…

She flipped me over and started to lick me all over. By now, I was hard as a rock but T was taking her time with me. She grabbed my tool and jerk me off gently giving me the most seductive CFM look.

T: Darling what have you done? Why does it seem like you’re even better than the last time? It’s so hard and warm.

Me: Baby can you please suck me? My tool really need your attention now darling~

T: I can tell, he’s sooooo hard and he’s already drooling

Next thing she did made me even more aroused. She started to lick my pee hole with the tip of her tongue trying to lick off my pre cum but the more she licked the more pre cum that came out. She then started to lick it how we will lick a popsicle, up and down and using her tongue to wrap my tool and stroke it up and down.

Without warning, she engulfed my whole tool in her mouth and started to suck on it. Her suction was really very very good and she sucked hungrily. While she was sucking, her tongue was busy at work too. Her tongue continues to twirl around my tool and it was super shiok. I was really going to climax and our eyes met. She looked at me seductively and gave me a wink 😉. I was like OMG…. I can’t take this any longer….

I pulled her up on me and we started to kiss. I was rubbing my hardon on her love hold and T got the hint. She grab my tool and guide it into her wet love hole.

Me: Dear I’m not wearing a condom

T: Darling I’m safe 😉

With that, she took in my tool bit by bit. She was really tight and warm. She release a moan of relieve and started to ride me.

Me: Baby you are sooo tight and warm, I love it!

T: Baby you are too big for me, you really fill me upppp~ ahhhhh~~~~

As she was riding me, I matched her rhythm so that there will be a up and down movement and that gave her more stimulation because I could feel that she was becoming wetter as we went on. Her eyes were half shut and I know that she was really having a good time.

I dropped her riding and put her on her back. It’s my turn now. I entered her in missionary position and started to pump her slowly because she was still quite tight. I secretly thought to myself that she will really need more conditioning from me 🤣

As I pump her she was moaning hard and trying to catch her breath. I tried to tilt my tool upwards so that it was be rubbing along her vaginal walls where’s supposed to make her more shiok (I read it online somewhere, don’t know if it’s true) but she was quite reactive to it.

T: Baby faster faster, I’m cumming I can feel itttt

Me: Me too darling, let’s cum together!

I started to turbo thrust and she dug her nails into me. After a good 3 mins of thrusting

Me: Darling I’m cumming I’m cumming!

T: Cum baby, let’s cum together!

I tried to disengage her but her legs continue to tuck tightly behind me.

T: Baby cum into me, I am safe

She gave me that seductive wink again and I couldn’t take it anyway, I exploded into her! Waves and waves of cum filled her vagina due to my many days of storage 😏

She twitched and twitched and I started to rub her, attempted to help her with her climax. Indeed, after some rubs, she dug her nails into me again and came! T was literally out of breath and we laid in bed together trying to catch our breathes.

T: Baby it was a good fuck. Thank you for the good fuck, it’s been so long since I was fed well like how you fed me

Me: I’m glad I fed you well, I really had a good time

We decided to clean up and go out for dinner since we haven’t had a decent meal since breakfast. We walked around holding hands like a couple, talking and joking about silly things. In the end, we settled for Putien. Dinner was okay and we took a slow stroll back after that.

Back at the hotel room…

T: Babe I’m gonna take a shower, it’s so hot today

Me: Okay sure (while replying some client’s WhatsApp)

T: Darling, you mean you’re not joining me huh

I looked up and she was wrapped in a towel, trying to get my attention like a little girl

Me: Oops, sorry dear, I got busy haha

I started to strip down into my birthday suit and pulled her into the shower. We started showering each other and I started to soap her. I started with her neck, her back and her waist. Slowly, I moved up to her boobs while she back face me. I was having fun fondling her boobs and I can hear a soft moan release from her mouth. By now, I’m sure she can feel my tool poking her and my left hand moved toward her love hole and start rubbing it well. T started to jerk me with her hand and our lips found each other. We frenched for a long time while our hands get busy with each other.

As the water cleared the soap, T turned around and kneeled down and started to suck on my tool. This time less aggressive but a lot more slow deep movements. I really like how T was cleaning my tool throughly and the CFM look is killing me.

I picked T up and turn her around. I slowly insert into her warm love hole and I started to pump slowly. As I inch in I can feel that she is getting wetter by the seconds. That encouraged me to go faster and soon all we hear are each other’s moans, piak piaks and water drops. Instead of bending forward, T started to lean on my and wrapped her hand around my neck to kiss me. Wah this was something that I only saw on TV but never done before. I kept on pumping her and soon I felt her shiver. I know she came and I pumped faster.

T: Ah ah ah, darling I just came omg ahhhh

Me: Darling I’m cumming soon~~

T: Baby cum into me I want to feel your warm cum againnnnn

With that, I exploded into her the second time of the day. Really damn shiok and seeing the sextisfied face was rewarded. We washed up and got out of the shower.

We went to bed hugging with more kisses and roaming all over. We really felt like a real couple and we fell into a deep sleep. The next morning when I woke up, I realized T wasn’t beside me. Then, I felt something under the sheets. I looked under and I saw T sucking my tool. Our eyes met and we laughed.

T: Good morning baby, I hope you like my morning call

Me: I love it 😍

T continue to suck hungrily

Me: Baby are you hungry?

T: Haha yessss

Me: Hungry for me or for breakfast?

T: Haha both but I can do breakfast now. You have fed me well for now 😉

Me: Okay let’s wash up and go for breakfast

We had a hearty breakfast at the hotel and went back up to the room. We lazed in bed for abit and soon our hands are all over each other again. I slipped off her other strap on her PJ that was still hanging on and her boobs came bouncing out. I sucked and kissed them and T started to close her eyes to enjoy my touches.

I pushed her down and started to lick her love hole. I was tongue fucking her and I know that she loved it. She was grabbing my hair and trying to push me further into her love hole.

She pushed me down on bed and started to reverse cow girl me. Watching that ass bounce up and down was really arousing for me. T turn back to me and said,

T: Baby I think you just gotten harder. I love it

She continued to ride me and I had a naughty idea in mind. I started to get some of her juice on my thumb and started to rub her ass hole. Bit by bit I played with it. T turned around and said,

T: Baby you are very naughty 😈

Me: Do you like it?

T: Never try before and it feels strange. Haha

Me: Okok we slowly explore ok?

I stopped her and turn her face down. I entered her from the back and started to fuck her silly. I halfhearted wanted to try to anal her but I think I can slowly open her up. I picked her up and placed her at the mirror

Me: Baby I want to see your shiok face while I fuck you

T: You will definitely see it with a touch of slutiness

Me: I’m looking forward honey

I started to enter her from the back and she was moaning mindlessly. I loved that look on her face, while fucking her, I was admiring the slut that I unlocked in T. The way we looked at each other through the mirror and the willingness to please each other was memorable. Soon, I felt my balls tensed up and cumming.

Me: Baby I’m coming

T: Okay darling, let me suck you

She turned around and started to suck me. She stroked me and started to lick my pee hole. I couldn’t hold it in any longer and I came into her mouth.

T: Mmmmmmm, just the warm protein I need.

With that, she swallowed every single drop of my cum.

T: Wah you still have so much cum haha

Me: Haha you made my balls work hard

T: Thank you for the great staycation darling, I really had a good time. 😘

Me: If you like, we can do it again soon 😊

T: Okay! Next time I will plan 😬

We cleaned up and checked out. I dropped her off at her parents’ and she frenched me good bye. Not forget, she led my hand to her boobs and I started to squeeze it.

T: A little parting gift for you 😉

Me: Haha thank you dear 😘

MayTheresa
10-07-2021, 01:41 AM
Nice update TS. What a fucking staycation! :D

rapha
16-07-2021, 01:40 PM
TGIF! Enjoyed my first time working with T at my house :D

Working together
Ever since the staycation, T has opened up to me to more of her problems and complaints. One of her biggest complaints that I hear is that WFH is not working out for her.

T: Good morning darling, did you sleep well?
Me: Good morning! Yes I did, what about you?
T: Hmmm not the best, what’s your plan for today?
Me: Oh my, are you okay? Hmm I’ll be home today, got some preparations and house hunting for my clients.
T: Yeah I’m okay.
Me: Baby what’s wrong? You don’t sound good
T: I don’t feel the best today and frankly this WFH is not working out for me. I really need some space to do work, omg why can’t I go back to office? It’s so noisy that I can’t even talk or hear my meetings properly ☹️☹️

And she went on to rant about her family matters etc which I shall not say further.

Me: Dear I have a solution
T: What?
Me: Come work in my house 😊
T: Huh really? I have never been to your house 👉🏽👈🏽
Me: Silly girl, why you shy now?
T: What if your parents see me? What are you gonna say?
Me: Dear hahahaha I stay on my own, didn’t I mention it to you?
T: Hmm I don’t remember also 😝
Me: Pack your things? I’ll pick you in 30 minutes
T: You sure? I don’t want to be a burden to you..
Me: Yes la just come haha
Me: You can buy me lunch later I’m famished
T: Lunch no problem! Hehe I’m packing up now! See you later 😘

I quickly packed my house and cleaned up the mess before I left home. Lucky the part time maid cleaned the house just 2 days ago 😁

30 minutes later

T: Dear you wait for me in the carpark ok I walk over
Me: Dear I’m reaching
T: Okay

As I turned into the carpark, I saw T standing there with oversized tee and shorts (hopefully) playing with her phone. She looked up and waved at me.

T: Hello darling! Thank you soooo much! 😘
Me: Small thing la no worries!
T: Shall we order lunch or you want to dapao?
Me: I’m okay, what do you want to eat?
T: You (giving the CFM look)
Me: Haha darling I mean real food
T: Hmmmm apart from you, I don’t have preference leh hahahaha
Me: You make my day haha. Okay why not let’s have some teochew porridge since it’s so hot today!
T: Okay I don’t mind!

I brought her to my favorite spot for teochew porridge and T insisted to pay. After that I drove home.

T: Wah you stay here? Looks expensive leh!
Me: Haha it’s okay, I bought it 2 years ago at a reasonable price
T: I should have brought my bikinis! Today’s weather is perfect
Me: Hmmm I thought you need to work?
T: Yes la but you know might as well right hehehe
Me: Next time lo 😉

We got home and I gave her a tour of my apartment.

T: Wah you have so much toys ah
Me: Ya haha my mom quite happy I move out because of all the stuff I have 😅
Me: Anddd I still have some boxes at home HAHA
T: Wow your bed is King size ah? So big!
Me: Yeah I like to be able to roll around haha

T proceeds to jump on my bed and rolled around. As she rolled, I could see her shorts and I think I don’t see her panties!

T: Weee so shiok I can roll twice leh!
Me: Haha you skinny ma!
T: Darling your bed so comfortable eh, I can fall asleep 😴
Me: Eh I thought you got work?
T: Yes I have a meeting later but I think there are some ‘work’ to be done here first since someone has been staring at my crotch 😏

I was baffled like how she know then I realized my camp pitched under my cotton shorts lol. She crawled towards me and grab hold of my manhood. T started to play with it and she started to look up to me.

T: Looks like someone has unfinished ‘work’ to be done?

With one swipe motion, T pulled my shorts down and my tool was in full glory in front of her. I swear I saw her lick her lips and the sparkle in her eyes before she engulfed my manhood. It’s like she was anticipating sex when she came over to my place. But I can’t care more when I saw her having her go at my manhood. I took the oversized top off and started to play with her boobs. She sucked hungrily and took my entire shaft into her mouth. I could hear her gagging at first but slowly she got used to it and she was going deep. I was already in high heaven when she took it out of her mouth and started to stroke my tool slow and deep. She shot me a CFM look and started to use the tip of her tongue to lick my pee hole. I can feel myself exploding soon

Me: Dear I think I’m cuming
T: Cum for me dear, I want you to cum on my face
Me: Mmmmmm okok

T started to stroke me fast and deep and sucking my swollen head like a lollipop while tongue-ing my pee hole. It was too much for me, I have to release!

Me: Dear I’m cummingggg
T: Cum dear

T stroked me and pointed my manhood at her face, I BTH, I came all over her face! I will not forget T’s face messy with my cum and fluid, it was really a sight to never forget! T went on to scoop my cum off her face and swallowed in one gulp.

T: Mmmmm yummy 😋
Me: Let me clean you up…

I was sex-ed up and wanted to bang her brains out so I went on to pull her shorts down when…

T: Dear cannot I got meeting now! I’m late!

She grabbed her laptop and I passed her my wifi password to log into her meeting. Wah I was damn sian then a naughty thought came into my mind. T was sitting on the couch saying hi to everyone. I could see that she has off her camera so I took a seat beside her. Her meeting went on as usual but I was having my hands all over T. At first it was light touches here and there until I started to rub her thighs. About halfway through her meeting, I carefully further my ‘exploration’ into her inner thighs and there’s where I got T’s attention. I saw her mouth: “Dear be good, don’t…”I gave her the 👌🏽 sign and I started to kiss her neck and ears. She was resisting at first until I went under her shirt and unhooked her bra to play with her boobs. I can see her breath becoming heavier and then she muted her mic as well.

T: Darling please be good, don’t torture me like this pleaseee
Me: Mmmm darling I love how your hair smells

I was ignoring her and carrying on with my advances. By now, she already kinda gave up on the meeting because of my distractions. She put her meeting on speaker and she turned to kiss me. I took her top and bra in one motion and her perky boobs were in front of me. I sucked them and T was already moaning like no tomorrow. I took her shorts off and starting to play with her love hole. She was already soaking wet. No wonder I can’t see her panties, she was wearing a matching G-String. I pushed it aside and started to eat her love hole. I know that she was ready and I entered her in one stroke. She was so wet my whole manhood went in smoothly. I started with slow long deep strokes and I can see her gasp for air. Suddenly,

Meeting: T, how is the preparing for the project?

T jumped up and unmute herself. While doing that, her glory hole was in full glory and guess what I did. Of course I went in! She always screamed in shock while she was talking to her colleagues in a doggie style. I could hear that she was trying hard to control her moan. This was something I watched on videos and didn’t think I will get to do this real life! Soon she was done with her part

T: Wtf dear omg you so bad hahah I shocked leh
Me: Haha sorry dear I cannot help it, you don’t like it?
T: Actually it’s quite kinky leh haha

T went on to ride me and soon I can feel my second release coming. She told me to cum into her.

Me: Dear I’m cumming!
T: Cum inside me dear I’m safe
Me: Okayyyy, ahhhhh….. 💦 💦 💦

We kissed for abit and just nice her meeting was over. She said bye and continue to kiss me. I told her to clean up while I heat up our actual lunch. Nothing else happened after that when she started to focused on her work while I was doing mine. I dropped her off at her parents and she kissed me goodbye.

T: Dear thank you for today. Giving me a space to work and 'feeding' me well
Me: I'm sure you 'came' dear. Feel free to come over another time
T: I know you are looking forward 😋

vkytan
16-07-2021, 02:40 PM
Nice update bro, looking forward to more of this story! :)

funfox
16-07-2021, 08:06 PM
Awesome WFH episode with T.
Fair exchange to let her use your home while you use her hole in return.
Keep going with her TS. What a great find 👍😋

cupid xpress
16-07-2021, 09:11 PM
No photo ah....?

SohGuan
17-07-2021, 02:08 AM
Loved the update TS

rapha
01-08-2021, 01:35 PM
Short update!

Ever since I invite T over when she WFH, she comes by about once or twice a week. Of course sex is part of the routine and it is very good. She has unleashed her inner sexual beast and always open for new things.

T: Darling can I bring my swim wear over later? I’m thinking of taking a dip, the sun looks good😬
Me: Sure sure, what time you coming over? I go pick you?
T: I can go over myself haha, you just pick me from downstairs if you can later, you want lunch? I dapao up?
Me: Oh no need, I’ll order in for us?
T: Alright then, I’m omw already, will be there in about 1 hour. See you 😘

I went on to do my own work and prepare for the week.

T: Baby I’m almost downstairs, you coming down pick me please
Me: Okay coming!

Put on my shorts and mask and went down to pick her. Was wondering what she will wearing until I saw a familiar figure walking toward the side gate. T was wearing a crop tee that was showing a lot of her flat tummy and I’m sure if she raise her hands, her boobs are gonna show. Just nice there was a delivery guy riding past and couldn’t stop staring at her. Frankly I don’t blame him because I would have been staring as well! Lol

T: Hello darling!
Me: Hello, why you big bag small bag?
T: Haha I went for grocery shopping for you because your fridge is so empty! I scared you hungry so I bought you some food that you can heat up whenever. Also, I like to eat these too 🤤

My heart melted because she didn’t have to do this for me. We went up hand in hand and put the groceries nicely in the fridge.

T: Darling you hungry?
Me: Nope, you?
T: I’m not hungry yet, I’m thinking of taking a swim first
Me: You today so free? No work ah?
T: Hehe my boss today clear leave and it’s Friday so there’s nothing much to do actually
Me: I should have planned a day out then
T: Haha no la still got emails to reply from time to time plus we are going for a swim so that’s good for me!
Me: Okay let’s go

The pool was surprisingly empty and we started swimming and having the whole pool to ourselves. T was wearing a strapless bikini with floral prints. After a few laps we took a break on the side and I was getting frisky because her bikini top was barely covering her boobs. I went on to kiss her and she got the signal. She starting feeling me up and was playing with my erection. I reciprocated and starting to play with her boobs subtly (we are in the pool) and a moan escaped from her mouth. I turned her around on the wall of the swimming pool and started to finger her. She covered her mouth and I can hear her muffled moans. Her hands were busy too. She was playing with my tool while fondling herself.

T: Dear, you wanna put it in me? I need your cock now
Me: Here? In the pool?
T: Yesss I can’t take it anymore

She somehow yanked my shorts off and I was naked in the water! I put her bikini bottom aside and slide into her lovehole slowly from the back. It was strange at first but when I got inside, the familiar warm feeling was back. She was wet and I started to pump her slowly. I picked up momentum and she was having a good time. As I was pumping her I was scanning the area in case anyone past by. It’s was so exciting yet dangerous at the same time! Soon I can feel my climax coming

Me: Darling I’m cumming
T: Okay, cum into me. I am on pill. Let me feel your warm cum~

While I frenched her, I shot waves and wave of my cum into her.

T: Dear you know this is my first time I fucked in the pool? Haha
Me: Haha me too leh!

With that, we went back to my apartment to wash up and T cleaned me up with her mouth on the shower before we chilled on the couch with our hands all over each other.

DickDassy
01-08-2021, 07:08 PM
Nice update bro, please keep going!

llpatrick
02-08-2021, 12:27 AM
Great story Bro. Hope to see more updates

Just up you some points too!

UnkerRock
02-08-2021, 01:28 AM
Very nice story TS, hope to read more!

SammyLee88
11-08-2021, 04:13 PM
i do use both instagram and sugarbook and the method is similar, first follow the people moment and then make friend with them

SammyLee88
11-08-2021, 04:15 PM
Hello guys TGIF! Enjoy the Part 3 of our staycation! :)

Sentosa Part 3
We were kissing, clothes were flying all over and soon we were in our birthday suit. By this time I was so hard and T proceed to stroke my tool, her cold hand made me gave out a sigh but that seem to be encouraging her to go faster and deeper. My hands were busy playing with her nipples and fondling her pussy. Gosh she was wet.

Me: Dear you are so wet
T: Darling I’ve been thinking about you and your tool all week and I can only touch myself but it doesn’t seem to sextify me, please feed me well ok?
Me: Your wish is my command

I proceed to kiss and lick her neck and slowly I move down to her perfectly shaped boobs. I kiss and lick her boobs but deliberately avoiding her nipples. I wanted to build her anticipation and I can feel that she was getting high when she was literally offering her nipples to me

T: Dear suck them please, stop torturing me pleaseeeee…

I took her left nipple into my mouth sucking and flicking it with my tongue and T sighed in relief. I alternate between her left and right nipples and watching her react to every suck lick flick was so satisfying. She is really very reactive to every move that I make. I continue to light kiss her over her tummy and moving closer and closer to her love hole.

Suddenly, our eyes met and she said with star gazer eyes:
T: Babyyyy, eat me well, eat like there’s no tomorrow
Me: By the time I’m done, you’d wish you met me sooner 😉

I literally cleaned her love hole with every skill, technique and hearsay. She was in a state of ecstasy! Her moans were so loud that I was worried that we might get a complaint from other rooms.

T: Hmmm yes yes yes right there darling, more more pleaseeeeee ohhhhhhh don’t stop dear

I was super encouraged by her noises and I continue to eat her heart out. I lost count of how many times she came. She was soaking up the sheets and she was really really tasty. Sensing that I was slowing down, T stopped me.

T: Baby it’s my turn now, let me service you…

She flipped me over and started to lick me all over. By now, I was hard as a rock but T was taking her time with me. She grabbed my tool and jerk me off gently giving me the most seductive CFM look.

T: Darling what have you done? Why does it seem like you’re even better than the last time? It’s so hard and warm.

Me: Baby can you please suck me? My tool really need your attention now darling~

T: I can tell, he’s sooooo hard and he’s already drooling

Next thing she did made me even more aroused. She started to lick my pee hole with the tip of her tongue trying to lick off my pre cum but the more she licked the more pre cum that came out. She then started to lick it how we will lick a popsicle, up and down and using her tongue to wrap my tool and stroke it up and down.

Without warning, she engulfed my whole tool in her mouth and started to suck on it. Her suction was really very very good and she sucked hungrily. While she was sucking, her tongue was busy at work too. Her tongue continues to twirl around my tool and it was super shiok. I was really going to climax and our eyes met. She looked at me seductively and gave me a wink 😉. I was like OMG…. I can’t take this any longer….

I pulled her up on me and we started to kiss. I was rubbing my hardon on her love hold and T got the hint. She grab my tool and guide it into her wet love hole.

Me: Dear I’m not wearing a condom

T: Darling I’m safe 😉

With that, she took in my tool bit by bit. She was really tight and warm. She release a moan of relieve and started to ride me.

Me: Baby you are sooo tight and warm, I love it!

T: Baby you are too big for me, you really fill me upppp~ ahhhhh~~~~

As she was riding me, I matched her rhythm so that there will be a up and down movement and that gave her more stimulation because I could feel that she was becoming wetter as we went on. Her eyes were half shut and I know that she was really having a good time.

I dropped her riding and put her on her back. It’s my turn now. I entered her in missionary position and started to pump her slowly because she was still quite tight. I secretly thought to myself that she will really need more conditioning from me 🤣

As I pump her she was moaning hard and trying to catch her breath. I tried to tilt my tool upwards so that it was be rubbing along her vaginal walls where’s supposed to make her more shiok (I read it online somewhere, don’t know if it’s true) but she was quite reactive to it.

T: Baby faster faster, I’m cumming I can feel itttt

Me: Me too darling, let’s cum together!

I started to turbo thrust and she dug her nails into me. After a good 3 mins of thrusting

Me: Darling I’m cumming I’m cumming!

T: Cum baby, let’s cum together!

I tried to disengage her but her legs continue to tuck tightly behind me.

T: Baby cum into me, I am safe

She gave me that seductive wink again and I couldn’t take it anyway, I exploded into her! Waves and waves of cum filled her vagina due to my many days of storage 😏

She twitched and twitched and I started to rub her, attempted to help her with her climax. Indeed, after some rubs, she dug her nails into me again and came! T was literally out of breath and we laid in bed together trying to catch our breathes.

T: Baby it was a good fuck. Thank you for the good fuck, it’s been so long since I was fed well like how you fed me

Me: I’m glad I fed you well, I really had a good time

We decided to clean up and go out for dinner since we haven’t had a decent meal since breakfast. We walked around holding hands like a couple, talking and joking about silly things. In the end, we settled for Putien. Dinner was okay and we took a slow stroll back after that.

Back at the hotel room…

T: Babe I’m gonna take a shower, it’s so hot today

Me: Okay sure (while replying some client’s WhatsApp)

T: Darling, you mean you’re not joining me huh

I looked up and she was wrapped in a towel, trying to get my attention like a little girl

Me: Oops, sorry dear, I got busy haha

I started to strip down into my birthday suit and pulled her into the shower. We started showering each other and I started to soap her. I started with her neck, her back and her waist. Slowly, I moved up to her boobs while she back face me. I was having fun fondling her boobs and I can hear a soft moan release from her mouth. By now, I’m sure she can feel my tool poking her and my left hand moved toward her love hole and start rubbing it well. T started to jerk me with her hand and our lips found each other. We frenched for a long time while our hands get busy with each other.

As the water cleared the soap, T turned around and kneeled down and started to suck on my tool. This time less aggressive but a lot more slow deep movements. I really like how T was cleaning my tool throughly and the CFM look is killing me.

I picked T up and turn her around. I slowly insert into her warm love hole and I started to pump slowly. As I inch in I can feel that she is getting wetter by the seconds. That encouraged me to go faster and soon all we hear are each other’s moans, piak piaks and water drops. Instead of bending forward, T started to lean on my and wrapped her hand around my neck to kiss me. Wah this was something that I only saw on TV but never done before. I kept on pumping her and soon I felt her shiver. I know she came and I pumped faster.

T: Ah ah ah, darling I just came omg ahhhh

Me: Darling I’m cumming soon~~

T: Baby cum into me I want to feel your warm cum againnnnn

With that, I exploded into her the second time of the day. Really damn shiok and seeing the sextisfied face was rewarded. We washed up and got out of the shower.

We went to bed hugging with more kisses and roaming all over. We really felt like a real couple and we fell into a deep sleep. The next morning when I woke up, I realized T wasn’t beside me. Then, I felt something under the sheets. I looked under and I saw T sucking my tool. Our eyes met and we laughed.

T: Good morning baby, I hope you like my morning call

Me: I love it 😍

T continue to suck hungrily

Me: Baby are you hungry?

T: Haha yessss

Me: Hungry for me or for breakfast?

T: Haha both but I can do breakfast now. You have fed me well for now 😉

Me: Okay let’s wash up and go for breakfast

We had a hearty breakfast at the hotel and went back up to the room. We lazed in bed for abit and soon our hands are all over each other again. I slipped off her other strap on her PJ that was still hanging on and her boobs came bouncing out. I sucked and kissed them and T started to close her eyes to enjoy my touches.

I pushed her down and started to lick her love hole. I was tongue fucking her and I know that she loved it. She was grabbing my hair and trying to push me further into her love hole.

She pushed me down on bed and started to reverse cow girl me. Watching that ass bounce up and down was really arousing for me. T turn back to me and said,

T: Baby I think you just gotten harder. I love it

She continued to ride me and I had a naughty idea in mind. I started to get some of her juice on my thumb and started to rub her ass hole. Bit by bit I played with it. T turned around and said,

T: Baby you are very naughty 😈

Me: Do you like it?

T: Never try before and it feels strange. Haha

Me: Okok we slowly explore ok?

I stopped her and turn her face down. I entered her from the back and started to fuck her silly. I halfhearted wanted to try to anal her but I think I can slowly open her up. I picked her up and placed her at the mirror

Me: Baby I want to see your shiok face while I fuck you

T: You will definitely see it with a touch of slutiness

Me: I’m looking forward honey

I started to enter her from the back and she was moaning mindlessly. I loved that look on her face, while fucking her, I was admiring the slut that I unlocked in T. The way we looked at each other through the mirror and the willingness to please each other was memorable. Soon, I felt my balls tensed up and cumming.

Me: Baby I’m coming

T: Okay darling, let me suck you

She turned around and started to suck me. She stroked me and started to lick my pee hole. I couldn’t hold it in any longer and I came into her mouth.

T: Mmmmmmm, just the warm protein I need.

With that, she swallowed every single drop of my cum.

T: Wah you still have so much cum haha

Me: Haha you made my balls work hard

T: Thank you for the great staycation darling, I really had a good time. 😘

Me: If you like, we can do it again soon 😊

T: Okay! Next time I will plan 😬

We cleaned up and checked out. I dropped her off at her parents’ and she frenched me good bye. Not forget, she led my hand to her boobs and I started to squeeze it.

T: A little parting gift for you 😉

Me: Haha thank you dear 😘

this sex moment really made me drolling

SammyLee88
11-08-2021, 04:15 PM
guy really love girl to lick and such their dick, like licking ice cream

SammyLee88
11-08-2021, 04:17 PM
fwb is a kind of relationship mostly young adult like me love to do this