PDA

View Full Version : Minah KTV at Fook Hai

edvil
11-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Hi to all bros,

I used to chiong Minah KTV, especially the one at FookHai before i was posted overseas. Now am back.. any minah ktv with just as much fun as the one at FookHai. I have done a search on minah ktv and not much. Will any kind bros out there can suggest similar joints? Am looking for khakis with love of brown sugar to go with, any bros? :)

big&bouncy
11-03-2008, 04:10 PM
cleopatra is still active, receive mummy sms
its near sunshine plaza and bencoolen 81
its on the 2nd floor lvl 1 is hanging flower joint
dmg is 258 for hh they have theme nights

edvil
11-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Thanks Bro for the response.

Whats the damage like, ie tips to girls and mammy? Also looking for khakis to go along.... anyone? :)

teraterm55
11-03-2008, 05:32 PM
cleopatra is still active, receive mummy sms
its near sunshine plaza and bencoolen 81
its on the 2nd floor lvl 1 is hanging flower joint
dmg is 258 for hh they have theme nights

go cleopatra must go when there is not many bros, because if not wrong they only have like 8 minahs, if busy nite, they will butterfly long long. and most of them have their mat's waiting for them so taking them out also very difficult.

edvil
11-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Bro Teraterm55, any recommendation besides cleopetra?? Hope to hear your recommendation. Thanks:)

teraterm55
11-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Bro Teraterm55, any recommendation besides cleopetra?? Hope to hear your recommendation. Thanks:)

not really crazy about minahs, because i find viets are as playful and somehow prettier.

anyway if you like minahs, you can try the KTV at excelxier hotel near Cityhall, that KTV change name so many time i forgot what its called now, they have a couple of fun minahs. or the one off jalan sultan golden city i think. but the minah there not really pretty.

but if you want viets hehehehhe... club royce has a couple of nice viets and a few minahs and singaporeans.

jackjack__1
13-03-2008, 08:35 PM
any more lao jiao bros to intro minah ktv? very interested...

best123
13-03-2008, 09:51 PM
I have been to Cleopatra and not immpressed with the minahs there.... Godfather has good playful stocks of Minahs... I enjoyed it!! Both places min $50 for mummy and gals...

best123
13-03-2008, 09:54 PM
.................................................. ..

Caine
13-03-2008, 10:39 PM
not really crazy about minahs, because i find viets are as playful and somehow prettier.

anyway if you like minahs, you can try the KTV at excelxier hotel near Cityhall, that KTV change name so many time i forgot what its called now, they have a couple of fun minahs. or the one off jalan sultan golden city i think. but the minah there not really pretty.

but if you want viets hehehehhe... club royce has a couple of nice viets and a few minahs and singaporeans.

any FR on Club Royce?
used to be Xin Tien Di if i not wrong.