PDA

View Full Version : can reject if girl totally does not look like pic ?

desmond_lee
12-06-2021, 12:29 AM
booked a few time online china stable, open the door, omg the real person totally different from the pic. either much fatter or older. can dun pay and just go or need to pay some rejection fee ?

fyeo1969
16-06-2021, 12:40 PM
booked a few time online china stable, open the door, omg the real person totally different from the pic. either much fatter or older. can dun pay and just go or need to pay some rejection fee ?

just leave

Hoppip
16-06-2021, 12:43 PM
Just leave only, don't be rude but stand your ground. It's not what you ordered you have the right to reject

Kongyong
10-07-2021, 12:36 PM
Some collected money at the counter. You went to the room and bathed already then the gal came. I saw and cursed what fuck. But still went on but damn sian siah. That is why I have never come back to this dome after a few bad encounters here.

sexnoob
10-07-2021, 01:26 PM
I think I reject so many times until got a comment in db that says I reject people if don't look like photo. but that actually helped me! lol

SadLoser
11-07-2021, 04:06 PM
I think I reject so many times until got a comment in db that says I reject people if don't look like photo. but that actually helped me! lol

U are lucky. I rejected once and got blacklisted :mad:

I had to change a number and start a new identity again :o

Bryantxhm
11-07-2021, 04:54 PM

Of course, u can reject, but some girls will write bad comments on their database. Do some research/study, u roughly know which one is fake, which one is real. For those 100 - 150, but pic look super super chio, u can skip directly.

Tanklisa
27-08-2021, 08:44 AM
Of course, u can reject, but some girls will write bad comments on their database. Do some research/study, u roughly know which one is fake, which one is real. For those 100 - 150, but pic look super super chio, u can skip directly.

Sad but true. Keep kena cheat.

max_priest
04-09-2021, 03:32 PM

Yes, u could but the repercussion is, they may blacklist u in the group forum that they share among the FL and their agents.

LooksLikeJesus
20-11-2021, 01:04 PM
Yes, u could but the repercussion is, they may blacklist u in the group forum that they share among the FL and their agents.

There will be always other stables with PRCs or other nationalities. Or simply get a new prepaid card. Your post seems to be a covert threat or scaring tactic,

skillcapped
20-11-2021, 02:28 PM
For me, I will outright reject if real person is not the same as pic, same for those that overly photoshopped their pic.
No need to worry if the lady is going to blacklist me in their group, there are other stables around, and there are much better qualities and choices outside of Singapore.

kraam
20-11-2021, 03:46 PM
but for some of us it might be a hassle to get a new pre-registered sim card

Roulette5
20-11-2021, 05:05 PM
Dis the problem when raid until all underground. Landmines start pop out and customers start been scammed.

8 yrs ago, dongguan 4/5 star hotels act as "banker", customers all serviced gd gd and provide feedback to hotels after massage and deeds. Girls all dare not chut pattern or shortchNge.

Nowadays real habis! If different i sure reject. Comments not only one. Others also write. Averagr okay can liao. Dun scared to rejevt those clear cut scams

Roulette5
20-11-2021, 05:07 PM

Swee lah .. hahaha

LooksLikeJesus
20-11-2021, 11:50 PM
but for some of us it might be a hassle to get a new pre-registered sim card

Define "hassle". Example, if you can afford shooting 1-2 times a month. A pre-paid card and a burner phone is nothing. It's as easy as eating and sleeping. If you paranoid being caught by your wife than dont patronise chickens in the 1st place. Nobody plans to fail, but fails to plan.

kraam
21-11-2021, 02:06 AM
Define "hassle". Example, if you can afford shooting 1-2 times a month. A pre-paid card and a burner phone is nothing. It's as easy as eating and sleeping. If you paranoid being caught by your wife than dont patronise chickens in the 1st place. Nobody plans to fail, but fails to plan.

It's not about being caught by wife, you fool. It's about the probability of being blacklisted after we leave the place if we don't like what we see, if the girl we booked is not the one in person who serves us.

Hassle, meaning it's lehceh to find these pre-registered sellers, meeting them up, trying our luck all over again to sms the ladies, many whom would not bother to reply since we've no records since it's a new card.

Don't assume like a retarded fool next time.

lhk24
21-11-2021, 02:29 AM
reject bro & leave dont force ure self into committing. no point later sure regret. spend $ to enjoy not suffer. im scared already. made those stupid trips down end up i see a different person. waste time & energy.

LooksLikeJesus
21-11-2021, 06:35 AM
It's not about being caught by wife, you fool. It's about the probability of being blacklisted after we leave the place if we don't like what we see, if the girl we booked is not the one in person who serves us.

Hassle, meaning it's lehceh to find these pre-registered sellers, meeting them up, trying our luck all over again to sms the ladies, many whom would not bother to reply since we've no records since it's a new card.

Don't assume like a retarded fool next time.

Think you just proven yourself not to be a very incoherent fellow. Once you changed number, there's no way to track unless they photographed you.

Actually in my 1st reply, I wanted to call you a "lazy bastard" but I restrained myself. But you proven your character ( a lazy bastard, incoherent, petty, stupid and pretty much anything vulgar under the sun) again. How hard is it to buy it from a convenient store or resellers? There are other stables to patronise.

The more angry and hostile you are, just prove my points. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. LMFAO!

Peacekeeping
22-11-2021, 10:38 PM
Think you just proven yourself not to be a very incoherent fellow. Once you changed number, there's no way to track unless they photographed you.

Actually in my 1st reply, I wanted to call you a "lazy bastard" but I restrained myself. But you proven your character ( a lazy bastard, incoherent, petty, stupid and pretty much anything vulgar under the sun) again. How hard is it to buy it from a convenient store or resellers? There are other stables to patronise.

Just say sorry, turn and leave. Don’t even need to compensate. I have rejected gals this way countless times. If I accept shit then I am lowering the standard for every sg bros. Next time all that is left for us is expensive shit. If your conscience is clear, don’t need to scared blacklisted.

LooksLikeJesus
23-11-2021, 12:44 AM
reject bro & leave dont force ure self into committing. no point later sure regret. spend $ to enjoy not suffer. im scared already. made those stupid trips down end up i see a different person. waste time & energy.

I already kenna this 10 times in a row, before I finally give up. No need to mention which stable.

kraam
24-11-2021, 05:04 AM

pot calling the kettle black, indeed

the more you talk, the more you self-pwn in front of hundreds of thousands of fellow samsters here, roflmao

and everyone can take a look at how stupid this stupid-but-act-smart motherfucker is. He suggested buying from "store", HAHAhaha. This stupid motherfucker actually uses a sim card registered under his own IC to chiong. How stupid is he? LMFAO. To think i actually used the word "pre-registered" in a previous reply to him, but he's such a blur fuck he didn't get it.

Everyone can see how stupid you are, lmfao.

LooksLikeJesus
24-11-2021, 03:50 PM
pot calling the kettle black, indeed

the more you talk, the more you self-pwn in front of hundreds of thousands of fellow samsters here, roflmao

and everyone can take a look at how stupid this stupid-but-act-smart motherfucker is. He suggested buying from "store", HAHAhaha. This stupid motherfucker actually uses a sim card registered under his own IC to chiong. How stupid is he? LMFAO. To think i actually used the word "pre-registered" in a previous reply to him, but he's such a blur fuck he didn't get it.

Everyone can see how stupid you are, lmfao.

Well, dont start shit that you cannot finish. Tsk tsk tsk. I already seen the zapping remarks you left. Anyway, thanks for the compliments in regard of my English. I sincerely enjoy reading them.:D

kraam
25-11-2021, 02:37 AM
Well, dont start shit that you cannot finish. Tsk tsk tsk. I already seen the zapping remarks you left. Anyway, thanks for the compliments in regard of my English. I sincerely enjoy reading them.:D

i can continue as long as i want. u're the pussy who toned down, who uses your own IC to buy a sim card to chiong.

LooksLikeJesus
26-11-2021, 01:40 AM
i can continue as long as i want. u're the pussy who toned down, who uses your own IC to buy a sim card to chiong.

You don't have to agree with me, that's fine. Hmmmm.... I wonder who start with the name calling 1st. Your argument already flawed. You're the one who mentioned you're lazy to buy from resellers. Which means, either you're using your OWN post paid line , use a cooperate line, use your associate's NRIC (sabo/scapegoat) OR you stole someone's NRIC to register a line. Go on, keep it up. I see how long you can keep up with the mental gymnastics :) I'm already drowning from your hubris. Stop embarrassing yourself further, you rube. COVID hurting yr biz badly? Heh~

Btw, being a john is not illegal in Singapore, operating as an unlicenced OKT is. Also, the last 2 possibilities I mentioned might land you in jail as well. You're cute, I like your behaviour (sarcasm).

kraam
27-11-2021, 05:28 PM
You don't have to agree with me, that's fine. Hmmmm.... I wonder who start with the name calling 1st. Your argument already flawed. You're the one who mentioned you're lazy to buy from resellers. Which means, either you're using your OWN post paid line , use a cooperate line, use your associate's NRIC (sabo/scapegoat) OR you stole someone's NRIC to register a line. Go on, keep it up. I see how long you can keep up with the mental gymnastics :) I'm already drowning from your hubris. Stop embarrassing yourself further, you rube. COVID hurting yr biz badly? Heh~

Btw, being a john is not illegal in Singapore, operating as an unlicenced OKT is. Also, the last 2 possibilities I mentioned might land you in jail as well. You're cute, I like your behaviour (sarcasm).

you're the mofo who started it first

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=20949983#post20949983

LooksLikeJesus
27-11-2021, 06:09 PM
you're the mofo who started it first

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=20949983#post20949983

Good good, carry on with your profanity and name calling. You rube. You should improve your English. Did you even pass yr O lvl English? Covid hurting yr biz? That's Y you have such a short fuse?:D

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20950111&postcount=16

desmond_lee
29-11-2021, 10:41 AM
I already kenna this 10 times in a row, before I finally give up. No need to mention which stable.

bro, i salute your never say die fighting spirit.

kraam
30-11-2021, 04:10 AM
Good good, carry on with your profanity and name calling. You rube. You should improve your English. Did you even pass yr O lvl English? Covid hurting yr biz? That's Y you have such a short fuse?:D

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20950111&postcount=16

u were the rude one in the first place. u didn't use profanities but spoke in a rude tone.

any other bros here could tell.

kraam
30-11-2021, 04:11 AM
bro, i salute your never say die fighting spirit.

he kena 10 times in a row means he's stupid, go back to the same stable again and again.

LooksLikeJesus
03-12-2021, 03:10 AM
he kena 10 times in a row means he's stupid, go back to the same stable again and again.

Jesus! you're still at it? How old are you? 12 years old? Want a trophy? :D Remember to makan obat and also resit yr O lvl English.

kraam
03-12-2021, 01:44 PM
Jesus! you're still at it? How old are you? 12 years old? Want a trophy? :D Remember to makan obat and also resit yr O lvl English.

when u've run out of ideas to rebut, then u launch personal attack. that's the mark of a loser.

LooksLikeJesus
19-12-2021, 02:22 PM
when u've run out of ideas to rebut, then u launch personal attack. that's the mark of a loser.

Well, I'm a "keh angmo" according to your zap remarks. i sense the envy :D
I see no wrong educating a Hokkien rube like you.

Here's my recommendation to improve yr O lvl English

Napier Road Centre
30 Napier Road 258509

Telephone number
+65 6807 1588
Telephone number
+65 6472 1010
Telephone number
[email protected]

kraam
22-12-2021, 02:18 AM
Well, I'm a "keh angmo" according to your zap remarks. i sense the envy :D
I see no wrong educating a Hokkien rube like you.

Here's my recommendation to improve yr O lvl English

Napier Road Centre
30 Napier Road 258509

Telephone number
+65 6807 1588
Telephone number
+65 6472 1010
Telephone number
[email protected]

had to take so many days of leave before u reply me? why? those few days of rest from sammyboy to recover from my comments? snowflake

LooksLikeJesus
30-12-2021, 10:59 PM
had to take so many days of leave before u reply me? why? those few days of rest from sammyboy to recover from my comments? snowflake

Yup, that's right. need to recover from your stupidity :D Btw, have you signed up for an English language course at British council?

ahboyboy
08-02-2022, 01:46 PM
booked a few time online china stable, open the door, omg the real person totally different from the pic. either much fatter or older. can dun pay and just go or need to pay some rejection fee

Seriously rejection fee.....:eek:
you should calculate your transportation fee, and ask them pay u.
No pay say u report NPP of getting scam..

maybe if all do this.. we will see more true photo in the website:D