PDA

View Full Version : Last slot

plastictoy
09-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Hi fellow comrades,

Just to ask something.
Have anyone tried the last time slot of the day for a OKT's FL or FL.
Is it advisable to book the last one? Would the FL be usually tried out by the end of the day?
I have a hard time coming out during the day, you see.
Any bros have any comments?
Thanks!

maia
09-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Never tried last one before, but maybe since you are the last one, and they know it they work super hard since, they will be resting soon, so called last burst of fire .... :D

babycheong
09-03-2008, 04:51 PM
never really try last slot for the day before, but I try not to get slot on the last day. Tried once, service sucks..... I guess the gal is only waiting to go back.

BC

Midnightiger
09-03-2008, 05:17 PM
I don't think there's an official "last slot" of the day.

I've taken FLs at 3.00am. Whose to say that she doesn't have another appointment after that?

I've also taken FLs at around 9.00pm to 10.00pm and according to the FL, she has no appointment after that. But whose to say another bro may contact her OKT at midnight.

As for the FL service, I guess it's not normally the time of her booking with you that tires her out but rather he number of bookings she have for the day.

If she starts at 8.00am and have 8 bookings before you, I'm sure she be tired even if it's midnight. But if she only has a booking the whole day until your appointment at midnight, I guess she would be much more active.

Regards

hoho99
09-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Not all last slot lousy lar(assuming your refering to the internet okts). In fact i have tried many last slot and the only bad experience is a bloody sercurity guard stop me from going in and then limit my timing thats all. In fact sometimes its not the girls that is tired, its us!

U think after a long day work and reaching your sleep time going for 2 shots is easy meh? However i believe always going for the last slot will hurt in the long run(didi will not cooperate anymore). Just last friday i've tried Thaiboy's girl ard 12mn and i almost could'nt cum, lucky the girl sibei hardworking and make sure i finish what i went for, or else i have to be force to retire liao:o

hoho99
09-03-2008, 05:23 PM
I don't think there's an official "last slot" of the day.

If she starts at 8.00am and have 8 bookings before you, I'm sure she be tired even if it's midnight. But if she only has a booking the whole day until your appointment at midnight, I guess she would be much more active.

Regards

Oh almost forget still got tiger's recommendation that are willing to work through the nite:D

Ooi tiger, wing's skill upgrade liao bo:p

first hole
09-03-2008, 05:59 PM
I think most people must think there is a different that y they look for first blood. Though I donno y, since most times these gers already been bonking so much so waht first blood. But if talking about for the day, it is possible that, service might not be that good. But this said, if you are right behind a bro who make the ger work like a bull, then after that she also very tired .... so service no so good too.

Chipmunks
09-03-2008, 10:57 PM
I not sure abt the OKT gals for last slot but i know of PRCs and most of the gals will be very tired and they usually just chitchat and pack up their stuffs and do a quick sub-standard svc with u at their hotel

scott999
10-03-2008, 12:20 AM
Is it advisable to book the last one? Would the FL be usually tried out by the end of the day?

Its hard to say.
Some FLs' service may drop; some wun.

But i think getting her some supper might help.
No matter how tired she is, i believe u will get pamper in kind. :D

Fiery dragon
10-03-2008, 12:51 AM
I've tried the last slot before...service really sucks man. The look/expression of the FL whilst bonking her already turned me off...don't seem to enjoy at all esp when u'r licking her nipples or neck and she will also complain that she is tired and ask whether can go for HJ for 2nd shot or not. It's my 1st try and also my last.

longwinter
10-03-2008, 01:34 AM
Actually to me, l tink is how u treat the WL la, and l do believe luck plays a bit, see heng suay.

Treating the WL well and respect , treat them frenly and nice, and maybe ur session will be enjoyable. She mite be touched by ur gestures.

It is like working. When a customer smile to u, and frenly towards u, of cos u will try ur best to assist and help them. :)

TroyGage
10-03-2008, 03:22 AM
I would think that getting the first slot would be better, i.e. the gal isn't so tired.

Of course, like another brother said earlier that that working hours of each gal are different and it would be hard to find out about her exact working hours.

I suppose it would be best to treal the WL with some respect and care, she is human after all and a friendly smile or supper will go a long way in her reciprocating ;)

devilboy99
10-03-2008, 10:35 AM
All i can say is try to avoid the last slot service ...

Put yourself in her shoes.....Imagine u working whole day in office , 5mins before u knock off your boss call u to his office to work OT. u beh song rite... remember same same... the FL also shag liao just wanna rest for the day so attitude and service sure bad one... so far my experience with last slot is damn forgetable.......

Sensory Sniper
10-03-2008, 11:17 AM
If u're asking wht time is the last slot? IMHO, I really don't knw. I've ever booked one aft a nite of drinking at abt slightly after 6am. And on certain sober days when I go Geyland for breakfast, I see them at abt 10am.

Midnightiger
10-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Oh almost forget still got tiger's recommendation that are willing to work through the nite:D

Ooi tiger, wing's skill upgrade liao bo:p

Waa lau, you never read my post in the group? Upgraded already but better not go for last slot which is 5am in the morning.:D

Cytan7
10-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Most of the time i like to go for the last slot since late at night, most of the things are at a slower pace and more relaxing and it is best for a session! :) However there is a risk that the lady will be very worn out for the day and she will be unable to service you better.

sexytoy.com.sg
11-03-2008, 12:11 AM
I guess it all depends on the gal attitude and whether is she interested in you. Whether first blood or last slot is the same to me. I always avoid peak timing.

plastictoy
21-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Hola Fellow comrades!

Thanks for all the feedbacks!

everywhere
21-03-2008, 10:02 PM
90% of the time i will try to go for first slot of the day, since my timing is flexible most of the time, and i can get out of work very easily in the morning.

i personally enjoy performing cunnilingus, and i hate the thought of me licking the girl's pussy while another man's saliva might still be lingering around inside there, even if just a little bit. plus, the girl is usually full of energy for the first slot.

i've had decent experience with last slots of the day before. most of the time they'd be tired but still they will service you, but you also will feel 'heart pain' for them to work so hard. i guess the advantage is that if the girl likes you or simply feels lonely at night, she might ask you to go - or agree to let you take her - out for supper. sometimes, the girl will also ask you to stay over. this one may or may not be a good thing for some people here lah, since they married need to return home. but for single male, it's prob the biggest draw of going for last slot of the day.