PDA

View Full Version : Newbie need bros advice on DongGuan

damdf**ker
07-03-2008, 06:42 AM
bros out there,

will be going over to DongGuan next week, thot of seeking expert advices from you all on fun KTV places in ChangPing or HuangJiang

And what's the nowadays rate?

Many thanks

hideto09
07-03-2008, 09:14 AM
i've been to CP 3 times over the past 6 mths....ktv usually 2-5-8 over there......
drink dependant on wat type u drink.....chivas buy 3 free 1...........
more happening place is in jiayi............

surgeon
07-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Bro can find some info here

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/77561-cib-kools-adventures-friends-china-62.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/21954-events-chang-ping-548.html

Ahh Fatt
07-03-2008, 12:13 PM
bros out there,

will be going over to DongGuan next week, thot of seeking expert advices from you all on fun KTV places in ChangPing or HuangJiang

Many thanks

Bro,

There are so many info out there and u open this thread for it. Some seniors will not like it. If U want informations, DUN BE LAZY. Do a search. Bro surgeon has provide some. Do your homework first B4 asking to be spoon fed.

Zap u for being lazy. :p

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
07-03-2008, 12:16 PM
bros out there,

Many thanks
Are you a baby? Still need to be spoonfed ah? Want a pacifier too? :rolleyes:

_l_ TIU! :mad:

Ahh Fatt
08-03-2008, 03:55 PM
"07-03-2008 04:44 PM Don't act like big brother and go zapping others. "

hahaha

To the Bro who zapped me .....A Big THANK YOU :p

I am not a big brother as u had mentioned. Just a normal SBF bro enjoying and contributing to the forum. Yes, i was a newbie once and so are everybody. All seniors bros had spend a lot of time writing about their sex experiences and contacts for bro to enjoyed. Of course, being a bit senior has benifits as they are able to get contacts.

As a newbie, I am also able to get contacts. HOW ??
Being sincere and not LAZY. I did my homework, search and read up bros contributions. Post and ask for directions. the seniors too, enjoy and acknowledge a newbie. If we did our homework, the seniors here will help and I had made good friends and chionging buddies with them as well.

Thank you SENIORS BROs like:

KLKool, CibLover, Shiok1986 and many more brothers (paiseh, too long a list and I dun want to miss out names as well) in guiding me when I was in KL.

CO of ShenZhen, Sinoview and many bros who guide me and chiong with me in Chang Ping, ShenZhen and Chang An.

CO Sex4fun, spoonfork and many bros who guide me and chiong with me in Shanghai and SuZhou.

Many Seniors Bro in Sillypore too.....(U noe who u are).....:D

So to Bro damdf**ker , pls dun be lazy, read up and be sincere.

Finally, I dare to admit that I zapped him and I even left my nick. Too bad, a senior here, (at least a 2 pointer, cos i got -2) dun dare to leave his nick...

CHEERS and Lets Fark those SYT MeiMeis.......

3dee
09-03-2008, 04:14 PM
"07-03-2008 04:44 PM Don't act like big brother and go zapping others. "
hahaha
To the Bro who zapped me .....A Big THANK YOU :p
Finally, I dare to admit that I zapped him and I even left my nick. Too bad, a senior here, (at least a 2 pointer, cos i got -2) dun dare to leave his nick...

bro, points only, cannot exchange with money, so why worry?

up you with my tiny 2 points. ;)

usmjordan2
09-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Fatt Kor In My Mind Is Big Brother What ..........

What Is The Problem ? Everybody Know Fatt Kor Is Big Brother.:d

Ahh Fatt
10-03-2008, 10:14 AM
bro, points only, cannot exchange with money, so why worry?

up you with my tiny 2 points.

Fatt Kor In My Mind Is Big Brother What ..........

What Is The Problem ? Everybody Know Fatt Kor Is Big Brother.
Thank you. I know that it was points only and it does not realy matter.

I m NOT a "BIG BROTHER", dun anyhow say. Just a newbie enjoying the lobang found here.....^_^.

What I was saying to the TS was that there are already so many thread about Chionging in South China. So much lobang and informations are available there. I was very disapointed with him bcos he simply ask to be spoon fed. All the Taikor spent so much time posting. How can we help him if he is SO LAZY......:D:p

So I merely advise him so that he will learn and be able to enjoy lobangs from all the Tai Kor's. If not, than every body will post and complained all the Tai Kor DUN HELP. I also post openly that I will zapped him. Hope that he and other newbies learn from here.

OK, Case closed and btw, thank you Tai Kor 3dee for your 2 points. ;)