PDA

View Full Version : LS Production Presents : My Angelically "NISA" (Pics Avail)

loveseed
06-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Dear Bros, latest production :

Name : NISA
Height : 1.59m
Stats : 33'24'34

Pics link below :

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/Nisa___.jpg

Do sms or PM me for slots if interested, cheers !!! :p

Best Regards,
LS

jptt
06-03-2008, 11:43 PM
FR on Nisa - First Blood (6/3/08)

Looks: 8.5 (SYT, much much prettier in real person)
Boobs: B- Cup (Perky and Soft to touch, light brown nipples)
Body: 9 (Phew! smooth skin, petite in size but very well proportionate)
BBBJ: 7 (Can feel the teeth, room for improvement)
Longbath: 8 (Did the usually small bathtub expand? or somehow Nisa managed to make it feel more comfortable?? :rolleyes: )
Massage: 8 (she insist that I try her oil massage, which turns out to be quite refreshing!)
FJ: 9.5 (Very tight, Nisa practically ravaged me with her maneuvers!)
GFE: 9 (Hmm... the expression in her eyes... can't explain in words...)
Service Attitude: 9.5 (No horse run! :D always smiling, very attentive and hardworking)

Remarks: Highly recommended for those who like SYT and great service attitude.

Bro LS, you must continue to bring in gals of such quality :cool:

santaclaus
07-03-2008, 12:27 AM
whats the damage?

ahbang
07-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Nisa 2nd Bloood report

Looks: 8.5 (SYT, sweetier in person)
Body: 9 (small size and nice butt)
BBBJ: 8 (deep throat, good licking)
Longbath: 9 (Almost cim , had to stop her)
Massage: 7 ( told me no oil, normal)
FJ: 9.5 (Very tight, gf feeling)
AR: 10 ( very shiok)
GFE: 10 (frenching & frenching)
Service Attitude: 10 (service oriented)
Language: She limited english, i limited thai

20 Thumbs up for this gem, good job bro for bringing her.
Khop khun krup

Squigg
07-03-2008, 03:29 AM
Hi there Bros,

Got Nisa on the day she arrived... Msged LS Bro and she said that she got new Gal on the Block. So i said ok.

Arrived at the hotel and was given the room number. Went up and knocked the door and here cam a sweet lady who opens up the door. In my mind, WOW, going to have a good fun. A Bit of problem with communication but nonetheless managed to scrap thru the time.

She gave me a good shower and made me just like her boyfriend. Her Gfe was damn excellent. After shower, tucked into bed, got into kissing and foreplay. Must say that she got her own way of Bj which was playing with balls and the stick itself. It was just so good that i nearly unloaded. Told her that its time to make love and she capped me and then we were off to our first round. She is really damn hardworking. 1st round completed.

She gave me a damn good oil massage that i really felt refreshed after the massage. Then for the next round we again went to a lots and lots of kissing and foreplay. She just impress me alot. We did various position before i finally unloaded my second round.

Looks: 8.5 (Looks like a sweetyoung gal which i like very much)
Boobs: Nice to touch and fondle.
Body: 9 (DAmn nice body and its good to hug and touch here and there )
BBBJ: 9.5
Massage: 9
FJ: 9.5
AR: 9.5
GFE: 10

Thanx a Million Ls Bro

Squigg
07-03-2008, 03:35 AM
Hi there Bros,

Got Nisa on the day she arrived... Msged LS Bro and she said that she got new Gal on the Block. So i said ok.

Arrived at the hotel and was given the room number. Went up and knocked the door and here cam a sweet lady who opens up the door. In my mind, WOW, going to have a good fun. A Bit of problem with communication but nonetheless managed to scrap thru the time.

She gave me a good shower and made me just like her boyfriend. Her Gfe was damn excellent. After shower, tucked into bed, got into kissing and foreplay. Must say that she got her own way of Bj which was playing with balls and the stick itself. It was just so good that i nearly unloaded. Told her that its time to make love and she capped me and then we were off to our first round. She is really damn hardworking. 1st round completed.

She gave me a damn good oil massage that i really felt refreshed after the massage. Then for the next round we again went to a lots and lots of kissing and foreplay. She just impress me alot. We did various position before i finally unloaded my second round.

Thanx a Million Ls Bro

loveseed
07-03-2008, 10:41 AM

Looks: 8.5 (SYT, much much prettier in real person)
Body: 9 (Phew! smooth skin, petite in size but very well proportionate)
BBBJ: 7 (Can feel the teeth, room for improvement)
Longbath: 8 (Did the usually small bathtub expand? or somehow Nisa managed to make it feel more comfortable?? :rolleyes: )
Massage: 8 (she insist that I try her oil massage, which turns out to be quite refreshing!)
FJ: 9.5 (Very tight, Nisa practically ravaged me with her maneuvers!)
GFE: 9 (Hmm... the expression in her eyes... can't explain in words...)
Service Attitude: 9.5 (No horse run! :D always smiling, very attentive and hardworking)

Thanks bro jptt for first blood FR !!! :p

LS

jptt
07-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Thanks bro jptt for first blood FR !!! :p

LS

I have to thank you too, Bro LS, for arranging the wonderful First Blood experience ;)

loveseed
07-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Nisa 2nd Bloood report

Looks: 8.5 (SYT, sweetier in person)
Body: 9 (small size and nice butt)
BBBJ: 8 (deep throat, good licking)
Longbath: 9 (Almost cim , had to stop her)
Massage: 7 ( told me no oil, normal)
FJ: 9.5 (Very tight, gf feeling)
AR: 10 ( very shiok)
GFE: 10 (frenching & frenching)
Service Attitude: 10 (service oriented)
Language: She limited english, i limited thai

20 Thumbs up for this gem, good job bro for bringing her.
Khop khun krup

Thanks bro ahbang for the 2nd blood FR. :p :D

LS

loveseed
07-03-2008, 05:15 PM
Hi there Bros,

Thanx a Million Ls Bro

Thanks bro Squigg for the 4th blood FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
07-03-2008, 07:32 PM
I have to thank you too, Bro LS, for arranging the wonderful First Blood experience ;)

You are most welcome bro !!! :p

LS

hotice
07-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Yes, I need you to arrange for me tonight. Thank you

loveseed
07-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Hi bro hotice, have contacted you... cheers! :)

LS

Manta Ray
08-03-2008, 12:37 AM
Just came back from a session with NISA. What can I say. Solid. She is very pretty, SYT type, petite. Big eyes and greta smile. She seemsenching, she seems a little shy, yet will do everything to pleaz u.

looks: 8.5 SYT
boobs: B- (enuff for me)
FJ: 8.5/10 (good moans and she seems to enjoy)
Frenching: good frenching, she doesnt resist.

Only difficult thing is with communications, but she very willing to learn. Treat her well, she's a gem. ;)

loveseed
08-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Thanks bro Manta Ray for the FR !!! Cheers! :p

LS

dexblu
08-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Dear Bros, latest production :

Name : NISA
Height : 1.59m
Stats : 33'24'34

Director LS....

u never chio again.... now i no longer in your group u no wan inform me... :(

loveseed
08-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Director LS....

u never chio again.... now i no longer in your group u no wan inform me... :(

Wow bro, you are back huh??? What never chio !!! I informed you already hor !!! Don't come and anyhow "shoot" me hor! Wahahahaha ! :D

:p

LS

loveseed
08-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

Da Vinci
08-03-2008, 07:03 PM

power la, jptt! like that, I must really try when back overseas!:rolleyes:

loveseed
08-03-2008, 10:21 PM

Yo bro !!! Will be waiting for your return!! :p

LS

2Guards
08-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Life is strange. Sometimes we get something nice just by chance. I wasn’t supposed to bonk Nisa. But due to some scheduling problem with Wellez, Bro Beauthaiful arranged for me to take Nisa instead. As it turned out, it was a good recommendation.

Nisa doesn’t look very much like her pic (70% at the most). Yet, Nisa, in person, is indeed a pretty girl. She doesn’t look at all like a FL. She looks more like a salesgirl in some departmental store. If you walk down the street with her, people will think you are just 2 friends. Very innocent, girl-about-town kind of face. She has very nice eyes with double-eyelids, a small high nose & a very kissable pair of lips. She has shoulder-length hair. Overall, I would rate her face as 7.5/10 (others may give her 8 or 8.5). By the way, Nisa is her actual Thai nickname, ie. the one her friends in Bangkok call her.

Her body is very slim and well-shaped with only a small tattoo of a flower on her belly-button. Don’t remember seeing any blemishes. Very smooth skin with light brown complexion. Although her breasts are A+ cups, they are quite rounded (not like those small cone-shaped ones, which are not fully developed breasts). Also, they are very sensitive to the touch. So, while she loves her breasts to be sucked & fondled, she had to tell me sometimes to take it easy. I haven’t had my dinner, so I was trying to get some milk (“nom nam”) from her breasts. Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! But she was never angry.

Pussy hair is cut very short, but not shaved. Her pussy has rather long flaps. But once you moved the flaps aside, you see a very small pink opening, very fresh looking pussy. I was so pleased because I could see at once that it would be a tight one. Sure enough, when I fingered her (very gently, of course, & only when it is wet enough) I could feel the tightness of her vagina muscles griping my finger. Only 1 finger, because I didn’t want to hurt her with 2 fingers. By the way, she loves being fingered.

Anyway, after the initial hugs & kisses, we proceeded to the bathtub. She gives a very nice relaxing bathtub service. A thorough & sensuous cleaning up, then she wanted to BBBJ me in the bathtub. But the water got so much soap, so I told her to do it in bed.

OK, once dried & in bed, we started with a long long frenching session. Lots of tongue fighting. Meantime, my hands started to auto-roam. Fiinally reached her pussy. Man, it was soaking wet & sticky with her love-juice. Sperm-production was running at top gear by now.

Anyway, to cut the story short, what followed were lots of cunnilingus, BBBJ & frenching. This girl really likes a good licking, especially when I do her G-spot with my tongue. That’s when I had to hold her down because she was in convulsion. I really had my dinner with her pussy (later, it was just supper, ha ha).

Her BBBJ is very good. She licks the entire cock then the balls before attacking the cockhead with her tongue. Every now & then, she would swallow the whole cock for a deep-throat. I think she was trying to take revenge on me for trying to eat her pussy ! We switched to 69 position so that we can both continue the attack at the same time.

Finally, called for time-out & asked to be capped using one of my own condoms. No KY was used because she was so wet by then. I asked her to start with cowgirl. Slowly, slowly she inserted my cock inch-by-inch into her tight little love-hole. I was in heaven because the feeling was fantastic. So, she rode me until she got tired, then we switched to lotus, missionary, sissors, doggie. Back to sissors. After a long sustained pounding of her pussy, I fired the first shot then collapsed on her. Man, they should put bonking as part of the IPPT. Damn shiok.

After we both showered, she asked me to lie down and then gave me a really good oil massage. I don’t usually ask for or expect the girl to do massage (because I go for actual massage at a spa). But she is really good, can even work at a spa here.

Then we proceeded with more cunnilingus, BBBJ & frenching. We were still bonking away when the phone rang for the 10-minute warning. So,quickly fired off the 2nd round before we showered & dressed.

Nisa is a very friendly & service-oriented girl. Very hard-working too. Never tried to short change you on time & service.

Damage : Member’s price + $30 tips (I have never tipped so much before, but I was really happy with her service)

RTF : I told Frank that thanks to his recommendation, the money I kept aside to bonk Wellez will now be used to RTF on Nisa.

jptt
09-03-2008, 12:16 AM

Yes, definitely must try as you President of SYT club mah, provides good service some more ;)

loveseed
09-03-2008, 03:34 AM
Thanks bro 2Guards for the FR !!! :p

LS

girllover
09-03-2008, 02:01 PM
She is shy, she is gentle, she is joyous, she is hardworking, she is caring, she is charming, she is pretty, she is simply wonderful.

She has beautiful eyes, thin lips, sharp chin, small face, long silky hair and perfect facial complexion, she looks pretty.

She kisses like someone in love, passionate, yearning, teasing with great skills. She stole kisses out of nowhere occasionally, artfully executed, that spiced up the already erotic moods even further. She is a wonderful kisser.

She has a very smooth body, light tan, slim, average size boobs with small nipples and areolas that are soft and sensitive and beautiful. Her body looks good and feels good.

She tickles my manhood with her tongue, at the tip, along the sides, at the balls, slowly and lightly before she pushes everything in into her mouth, tickling it further as she slides my manhood in and out of her mouth. Her bbbj is ticklish and good.

Her outer labia are quite big, her pubic hair are a little curly and short, spread around her pussy. As I push the labia aside, I found a small and very pretty pussy, wet, sensitive and tight.

She is very gentle and polite, her behavior and attitude reminds me of the exact trademark of Thais, gentle, polite, loving and peaceful with smiles on their faces at all times. She is loving and lovable.

Awesome kisses, soft and smooth body, tight and wet pussy, sensual and erotic moans, kinky and steamy facial expressions, gentle and caring attitudes, she has all the elements of a wonderful lover. She is a great person to make love with.

It is up to you to meet her.

loveseed
09-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Thanks bro girllover for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
10-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Hope to see more FRs rolling in... :p

LS

Virginhell
10-03-2008, 04:49 PM
My FR on NISA

Sorry, was rather busy, could only give my FR 2 days later...got the last slot for Nisa on Saturday night...

This gal definitely got my stamp of aprroval in terms of looks and service. She indeed live up to the service standard of girls from LOS. Pretty face, petite body, nice tities (not too big, but good enough for me), and excellent customer service! The best thing I liked about her was her never say die and smiling nature....no matter how she tried to applease me during the bbbj session, it wasn't perfect (couldn't deep throat and could feel her teeth), she scored a perfect 10 in terms of effort.

Very nice gal, bathed and washed me up in the bathtub, scrubbed every part of me, including my didi...just like the service you get in Thailand. Bonked her in the bathtub, couldn't tahan...:p....nice tight arse, nice to grab...liked her expression, very nice gfe....end it off by jerking off to her face and mouth. Took it like a pro, an icing on the cake to see her smiling away and sucking every drop of my cum....nice nice.....

Maybe I'm old, couldn't go for second shot, was simply exhausted. Chatted and played on the bed while waiting for time to go by. Sad when I had to leave, very nice gal, highly recommended for bros who wish to go for both service and look.

Damage: $140 2 shots/ 90 mins
Face: 7.5
Body: 7 (nice cute arse)
Boobs: Nice to grab, although not big
FJ: 7 (tight)
BBBJ: 6 (nice more improvement)
CIM: Yes
COF: Yes
GFE: 9.5 (excellent!)
RTF: Of course!

loveseed
11-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Thanks bro Virginhell for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
12-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Awaiting more FRs to fly in... :p

LS

loveseed
14-03-2008, 04:56 AM
FR on Nisa taken from the group by bro hondaevo

sms bro LS to get a slot for NISA early in the morning. managed to get
a slot at 1:30pm.

anxiously waiting for time to pass. rode there in the rain and kinda
got lost. finally got to the place and went up to meet Nisa. she is a
pleasant looking girl who told me she's working and studying in
Bangkok. Nontheless, she was very very attentive and gentle. Washed
me thoroughly in the bath tub but the bbbj in the tub wasn't that
good. probably i'm too big size and the position is kinda weird.
nontheless, CIM was good!

proceed to wash me again and dry up. went to the bed and she gave me a
solid oil massage, something that i like ALOT. it was good. felt
sleepy after the massage. After a refreshing massage, proceed to
catbath me and proceed to bbbj for a long time. I requested for lick
balls and as i arch my backside higher, she AR me. SHIOK. Realli
shiok! AR and BBBJ for a long time.. i watched the time and noticed
time was running out, decided to ask her to proceed for the FJ. solid
FJ and cum shortly.

Very attentive and hardworking girl overall.

Looks: 6.5/10 ( slightly tanned )
Service: 9/10 (Very accomodating and hardworking)
BBBJ: 7/10
AR : 8/10 ( Surprised to get a AR)
Body : 7/10
RTF: Yes!

loveseed
14-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Hope to see more FR for this gem ! :p

LS

loveseed
14-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Attention to all AR lovers !!! Nisa is a must try if you are into AR !!!!! Cheers !!! :D

LS

boy2662
15-03-2008, 09:21 PM
FR on NISA

Bro Loveseed, this the FR on NISA as promised today.

I was newly joint the group, after seeing the photos of all angles from bro LS, decided to try IXORA or NIISA. So have sms bro LS for slot. Bro LS has confirm me NISA is available for my timing. So I on him.

Arrive hotel and sms bro for the room no. and go up. Knock the door, a petite SYT opened the door. She greeted me and lead me into the room. She looks almost the same as the photo only she is slightly more tanned in real person. The only problem between us is communication. She can only speak very little English.

Shower is good with a solid bbbj in the tub. Have to stop her before I blow my load. Quickly clean up and proceed to the bed where the action carry on. Once on the bed, she begin she cat bath, AR and another round of bbbj. She is trying very hard to make me CIM. But I have to control. Asked her to cap me and we started with cowgirl, at first she was a bit shy, but then she is heated up, her moan was getting louder and louder, and she is really wet there. Very soon, I have off load my 1st round.

After my 1st round, she given me a good oil massage, till I almost dose off. After the massage, she started to kiss me again and get me ready for 2nd round. As this is my 2nd round, It lasted me for a while. We did missionary first, then cow girl and finish in doggy

Looks: 8.5/10 (slightly more tanned in real person)
Body: 8/10 (petite, slim, tone body, very proportion, very smooth)
Boobs: 8/10 (B+ Cup, just nice for her build, not too big, but not too small as well)
BBBJ: 9/10 (nice suction with good pace)
FJ: 9/10 (tight and wet pussy)
Svc: 8.5/10 (very hardworking very GF feeling, I like very much)
Comm: . The only problem between us, She can only speak very little English. Not her fault.
Overall: A Gem not to be miss it

This is my first time engaging bro LS’s angles, and must say that I really enjoy my session. Well done bro. Looking forward to try your other angles. Thanks.

loveseed
16-03-2008, 02:51 AM
Thanks bro boy2662 for the FR !!! I am glad you enjoyed ! :p

LS

loveseed
16-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Nisa live pics upz in my Group ! cheers bros! :p

LS

loveseed
17-03-2008, 01:33 PM
Awaiting more FRs for this queen of AR !!! :p

LS

dexblu
17-03-2008, 01:48 PM
LS Sex Note... "MISA MISA"

SEX NOTE

My friend, “N”, was in need of a good fuck job with good service… I took out my SEX NOTE and contacted “L”… “L” fixed my friend up with MISA MISA !!!

SEX NOTE II – “NISA”… aka MISA MISA

I and my friend chatted while waiting for the appointed time and my friend asked me… “You sure Nisa is as great as the FRs and so highly recommended by L?” I assured him that “L” will not fail him, otherwise, I will destroy my SEX NOTE !!!

“N” – CHANGED MY VIEW

“N” came down with a broad grin on his face, befitting that of a Cheshire cat !! His first words was “GREAT” followed by “EXCEEDING 5-STARS SERVICE” !! I probed him further and he started to relate his sexperience over some drinks…

I sort of regretted asking as my ears HURT for the next 4 HOURS while he relates, over and over again to me, his sexperience !!... as follow……..

……. Nisa greeted me and served me a total of 5 cups of water. The bathtub was small but she was able to maneuver well and washed me up clean before she started to BBBJ me… Her BBBJ was GREAT and I had to stop her so that we may continue on the bed… more drinks…

NISA continued her BBBJ on the bed with GREAT AR using her tongue to poke my butt hole alternately !! My butt was treated LIKE A DURIAN, being pried opened by NISA !! With the GREAT AR and GREAT BBBJ, it was not long before I blew my load with a GREAT CIM !! NISA continued sucking all my cum and I had to push her head away as I felt that my SPIRIT WAS BEING SUCKED OUT FROM ME !!! NISA smiled, cleaned my cock with tissues, before she spit away my cum on the tissues. She proceeded to wash me up again !! GREAT SERVICE I TELL YOU !!! YOU MUST TRY FOR YOURSELF !!! IF NOT, YOU SURE REGRET ONE !!! … more drinks…

You must also try NISA oil massage… Don’t be fooled by her looks and size… she gives a GREAT OIL MASSAGE as an interval treat !!! Now I feel so relaxed and LIGHT AFTER THE MASSAGE and 2 GREAT SHOTS !!! … more drinks…

NISA started her GREAT BBBJ again with AR… It was not long before I started to feel my sperm build up and I HELPED MYSELF TO A CONDOM AND PASSED IT TO NISA for her to cap me !!! I tell you, luckily NISA capped me, if not, I sure blow my load again with another CIM !! Then hor… wasted liao… coz no FJ !!! HAHAHAHAHA… more drinks…

NISA SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, ENERGETIC and she is VERY ACCOMODATING !!! We FJ like nobody’s business and changed more patterns than badminton !!! But wasted sia.. I released too fast liao… Haiz… if not hor… I tell you… more drinks…

“N” WAS STILL SMILING !!! I asked “N”… “WTF are u smiling for after soooo long ??” “N” said… “KAN SI LANG SONG MAH !!! I TINK LIAO OSO SONG !!!” You contact “L” to try “MISA MISA” lah… !!! I ASSURE YOU THIS NISA IS BAO CHIAK ONE !!! :D

With that… my 4 HOURS of agony was finally over… BUT… not before I contacted “L”… :cool:

BBBJ: 7-STARS !!! MY COCK HEAD SO SHINY AND NEW !!!
AR: 7-STARS !!! MY ASS FEELS SO CLEAN AFTER KANNA OPEN LICK DURIAN !!!
CIM: PERFECT !!!
FJ: 7-STARS SERVICE & VERY ACCOMODATING !!!
Boobs: small lah… BUT OTHER THAN THAT, EVERYTHING IS GREAT !!!
GFE: Wah… 7-STARS… YOU GO TRY LAH !!!
Damage: Refer to LS + Tips
RTF: HEE HEE HEE… YOU GO TRY LAH !!! SURE WANNA RTF ONE LAH !!!

MY FRIEND THANK YOU “L”…. !!!

loveseed
17-03-2008, 03:42 PM
"L" hereby thanks bro dexblu Friend "N" and also dexblu for helping "N" write this FR !!! :) :p :D

LS

loveseed
18-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Last few days for this gem... "AR" lovers faster faster fall in ! Hee hee... :p :D

LS

dexblu
19-03-2008, 08:50 AM
LS Sex Note & Sex Note II... "MISA MISA"

After a 4-hour boozing session and being tormented by friend, “N”, who insisted to gave some very graphic and sexually explicit details of his earlier session… I again took out my SEX NOTE and contacted “L” to fix a last slot appointment with MISA MISA !!!

SEX NOTE – IN A HOTEL ROOM: 13.3.2008 TO 14.3.2008

NISA greeted me and served me a cup of hot coffee which was exactly what I needed after a night out in town boozing. The bathtub was already filled and NISA helped to remove my socks and undressed me.

I visited NISA PURELY FOR AN OIL MASSAGE which was touted to be excellent from my friend… and so, after all the formalities and SOP were dispensed with, I lay face down on the bed for NISA to work her magic fingers on my tired back. NISA applied some oil on my back and began her heavenly massage which was ever so relaxing. She told me to close my eyes and relax… When I turned over… NISA cheekily asked if I wanted to try her BODY MASSAGE… I told her OK, BUT NO SEX !!!

What followed next was a very arousing and sexy body massage with light kisses and catbath…. My dick started to be aroused so I took a towel to cover it… I could feel NISA using her b00bs and pussy rubbing ever so sensuously all over my body and as I was about to doze off, I FELT HER WARM AND MOIST MOUTH ENGULFING MY HARD-ON !!!

NISA had removed my towel and I didn’t realize it in my drunken stupor !! I could feel her tongue flicking actions, perfect suction, balls licking and the occasional sucking of my balls… I was lost in the sensation and pleasure that as I experience her SENSATIONAL BBBJ !!! As sex was the furthest thing from my mind, I gently pushed her head away and told her smilingly to stop and just get on with the proper oil massage for my arms, legs and chest…

NISA being the accommodating sort, obliged to my request and continued her oil massage for me. I was again, pleasantly and sexually aroused by her SENSATIONAL BBBJ… I protested weakly but NISA was OUT TO GET ME !!! NISA IGNORNED MY DRUNKEN PLEA !!! She took out a condom, capped me, and I had unwittingly became her sex partner !!! I can’t recall much of our DRINK BONKING except that I had a MOST SATISFYING AND DRUNKEN CUM spilling all MY DRUNKEN LOVESEEDS into the LOVECAP !!! All in all it took 80 minutes so I did not have my 2nd drunken sex… :o

BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: DRINK FUCKING… CANNOT RATE
GFE: GREAT & ENERGETIC SERVICE, VERY ATTENTIVE & VERY ACCOMODATING
Damage: Refer to LS + Some Tips

HIC !!! THANK YOU “L”…. !!!... HIC !!!

Being sober is a very good thing… I again took out my SEX NOTE and contacted “L” to fix an afternoon appointment with MISA MISA with the intention to slowly savour her body before rocking her bed !!!

SEX NOTE II – IN A HOTEL ROOM: 17.3.2008

NISA again greeted me and served me a cup of hot coffee and I passed her the gifts which I bought specially for her as a gesture of appreciation for the previous visit’s DRINK BONKING. The bathtub was again filled and NISA helped to remove my socks and undressed me.

I teased NISA on my previous visit which was supposedly strictly for PURELY AN OIL MASSAGE that ended up with DRINK BONKING and insertion of my drunken hard-on into her sober pussy !!! We laughed and I told NISA that I am looking for PURE UNADULTERATED SEX and NO OIL or BODY MASSAGE this round !!!

I removed her shorts, blouse and slowly took in her beautiful and pleasant scent of her lovely body, her lovely pussy lips, her trimmed bush, planted slow and sensuous kisses on her nipples, her inviting and sweet lips, her perky, lovely and tight butt, her lovely nose, those beautiful eyes, her ever sensitive earlobes, her perfectly albeit small b00bs, her feet, her toes, her hand and her fingers !!!

SOBER !!! It’s a different feeling altogether and I noticed her tattoo around her belly button and 1 more behind her left ear… all these wonderful sights, touches and senses… before I… Ok… that’s it !!! Are you expecting a long winded FR ?? It’s a RTF !!! HAHAHAHAHA !!! :D

Damage: Refer to LS + Gifts + Some Tips

I PROTEST TO YOU “L”…. !!! FOR RUSHING ME & CHASING ME OUT OF THE ROOM !!! :mad:

loveseed
19-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Thanks bro dexblu for the Drunken "Kungfu" FR and Sober "Kungfu" FR !!! :p

Btw, I did not kick you or chase you out lor !!! I don't dare lor !!! haha!

LS

dexblu
19-03-2008, 01:42 PM
19-03-2008 02:06 PM How much u paid to write FRs.... :) -4pts

To the person who left the above comments and deducted my points... THANK YOU !!! Pls PM me your name so that I can add 2 pts for you. :D

I also wish to THANK YOU for sharing your thoughts with me... How much I'm paid depends generally on the type of FR that I generate...
You may PM me or post here openly for a quote IF you CAN AFFORD to engage my "Golden Pen" services !!! :rolleyes:

Have A NICE Day and GRATZ....!!!

dexblu
19-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Thanks bro dexblu for the Drunken "Kungfu" FR and Sober "Kungfu" FR !!! :p

Dear L,

It should read as "Drunken" KAN-fu... :p Me just had some drinks nia lah.. How to be Drunk ? If Drunk can dickie still stand ...? :D

loveseed
19-03-2008, 06:12 PM
19-03-2008 02:06 PM How much u paid to write FRs.... :) -4pts

To the person who left the above comments and deducted my points... THANK YOU !!! Pls PM me your name so that I can add 2 pts for you. :D

I also wish to THANK YOU for sharing your thoughts with me... How much I'm paid depends generally on the type of FR that I generate...
You may PM me or post here openly for a quote IF you CAN AFFORD to engage my "Golden Pen" services !!! :rolleyes:

Have A NICE Day and GRATZ....!!!

Bro, relax... We all know that you are a genuine cheongster ... and an "old bird" here ... :cool:

And I am very honoured to have your support ! Thanks a million bro !!!

LS