PDA

View Full Version : FWB SOP

Vivienne
28-05-2021, 12:18 AM
What’s a FWB SOP??
At the start it’s always the daily texting to get to know each other and the likes and don’ts... so what comes after that? Or what is to be expected after the deed? Just ignore each other until the next howling full moon? Enlighten me senpais :)

Xyberduke
28-05-2021, 06:20 AM
Nothing is expected. Just sex. Companionship is optional.

Getting to know each other is to make the sex better.

Just a better word for fuck buddies....

I did go on holidays with one, but it was really to Phuket & JB to get more sex together, in the sea, at the resort, heavy petting on the plane (just couldn’t find a chance to do it on the plane) and hook on another one or two from the bars for threesome.... get the idea?

FwB is where I got the wildest sex in my life, no strings attached... no regrets... still can vividly recall the bbbj while on the road, me painting her (awkwardly but fun) when she was on the wheels but circling the empty carpark as she could hardly control the car during the deed .... and how i went spa together with a Bi FwB to JB for couple massage but ask for non traditional ML for foursome (with some arrangements with my familiar PR guy there).

And we get our bloodwork together subsequently and did it raw all the way... not advisable when you just started though... really need to build trust on this one

Anyway, if you are female and looking for a FwB, look for one who is really looking for a FwB and not just someone looking for free sex (free FwB vis-a-vis paying for sex). And you will get most fun out of it...

Vivienne
28-05-2021, 09:18 AM
Nothing is expected. Just sex. Companionship is optional.

Getting to know each other is to make the sex better.

Just a better word for fuck buddies....

Anyway, if you are female and looking for a FwB, look for one who is really looking for a FwB and not just someone looking for free sex (free FwB vis-a-vis paying for sex). And you will get most fun out of it...

Wow! Thanks for the insight! :)

megachiongster
28-05-2021, 11:48 AM
What’s a FWB SOP??
At the start it’s always the daily texting to get to know each other and the likes and don’ts... so what comes after that? Or what is to be expected after the deed? Just ignore each other until the next howling full moon? Enlighten me senpais :)

it would be good if u can at least chat fun stuff at dinner or drinks and not just head for the hotel.
understand each other's daily woes and problems, be it at work, with spouse, family or just casual chit chat.

that makes sex a lot more fun.... lol

another benefit if both can gain more than just sex, like knowledge and mentorship from one another?

acidicavex
28-05-2021, 12:35 PM
hmm depend on both of u if wait for the next moon and start howling than sooner or later either party howl also no use.

It good to keep intouch in btw the next full moon have a friendship blossom but of coz it depend on both martial status.

If both married than it best wait for the next full moon.

If one is married than it depend how both want to keep the pan hot and warm.

If both are single than it can become a companionship without the commitment.

But arrangement as in FWB mostly is wait till the next full moon.

It all very much depend on individual.

i am not senpai just sharing the data collected :p

blastit
28-05-2021, 11:30 PM
I like to differentiate between Friends with Benefits & Fuck Buddy.

The 1st has more than just wham, bam, bye & thanks.
Outside the bed, there is still some connection like it says - friends

The 2nd is really just booty call.

FwB takes both parties to really make it work proper. Else it really just becomes FB

adli
29-05-2021, 02:42 PM

FwB takes both parties to really make it work proper. Else it really just becomes FB

Mine is more like booty call/discreet relationships since we both married
both want to get more but still need to maintain current status

Spartans300
29-05-2021, 06:03 PM
It’s interesting topic.. I have one relationship.. don’t know exactly what is it.. both of us attached but yeah, we hang out like crazy with each other, spend ton of time together and basically got out gratification from each other on a weekly basis.. we have an immerse trust in each other right from the start

No money involved and sometime she even pay for the hotel.. we went for overseas trip, did volunteer work together and it feel v couple like but we never talk about being together exclusively.

End of the day, we let each other go when she decided to get married and tbh though I am happy for her, I do miss the time we r together..

W4lk
29-05-2021, 06:15 PM

Very well explained, thanks!

Vivienne
29-05-2021, 07:51 PM
Ok! I think I get it now, in order not to catch feelings, just wait for the booty call. But there should be a bare min of communication to show interest still...

Spartans300
29-05-2021, 09:45 PM
Ok! I think I get it now, in order not to catch feelings, just wait for the booty call. But there should be a bare min of communication to show interest still...

Probably some agreement or upfront discussion. Sometime one may be caught up with RL and not much time for emotional attachment

blastit
29-05-2021, 10:07 PM

Probably some agreement or upfront discussion. Sometime one may be caught up with RL and not much time for emotional attachment

Like what bro Spartan said, a booty call needs a pre-arranged sort of communication.

You gotta set like prob how many times a week, limits to comms and such.

blastit
29-05-2021, 10:08 PM
It’s interesting topic.. I have one relationship.. don’t know exactly what is it.. both of us attached but yeah, we hang out like crazy with each other, spend ton of time together and basically got out gratification from each other on a weekly basis.. we have an immerse trust in each other right from the start

No money involved and sometime she even pay for the hotel.. we went for overseas trip, did volunteer work together and it feel v couple like but we never talk about being together exclusively.

End of the day, we let each other go when she decided to get married and tbh though I am happy for her, I do miss the time we r together..

Haha bro, I had the same kinda experience as you.
Now she is happily married back in her home country.

riff
30-05-2021, 08:25 AM
I'm new and curious where do u guys find one?
through what kind of channel?

xiaohanhan
30-05-2021, 11:53 AM

Either party should state their ground rules/preferences when both decides to be in the “game”.

E.g. My last FWB is married with kids (I’m single). Despite she was on the verge of divorcing her husband before we gotten to know each other, I told her due to her marital status, I will not contact her directly. She can feel free to text me if she needs me for TLC/sex/meal buddy. I will try to make it, as long as I’m not tied down with work or any other appointments.

So if you want more than sex, and if both of you are single, you should communicate with your partner, telling him that this FWB relationship might blossom into more than what both of you initially thought. If not, it will just be “fuck and see ya next time” relationship.

Victorytankuku
30-05-2021, 01:33 PM
For me FB (fuck buddy) is pure fuck. Meet up just to bang (at most have a meal).
This type of women i dont know much about her and she dont know much about me. I also have no issues sharing her with other bros.

FWB (friend with benefit) has an added friend element. We do know about each other quite well and we do treasure the friendship, just that we are open minded enough to acknowledge that sex is just a basic human need. There is no romance involved.

Xyberduke
30-05-2021, 06:15 PM

Keep feelings other than lust out of FwB equation is key...

If you want something to blossom into a relationship, any dating website (but stay out of Locanto) will do. Most start with sex after one or two meet, or even the first meet.

dirtyhairy
30-05-2021, 08:11 PM
Dirtyhairy must salute all you fuck buddies
For screwing without feelings, well nary if any
Perhaps DHairy is too old school... too gentlemanly ...to think that good sex can be achieved only
When fucker and fuckee do so willingly and with gusto physically and mentally
I cant imagine how one can just fuck and go without even a tinge of guilt, oh how sorry.
No DHairy just cant do it with no feelings for the lady
May be this why those ladies he has pleasured with previously
continue to be friends even after they have become the better halves of others they chose to marry;)

acidicavex
31-05-2021, 09:28 AM
Keep it naughty so that both understand the R/S is a naughty one :D

riff
01-06-2021, 06:34 AM
Keep feelings other than lust out of FwB equation is key...

If you want something to blossom into a relationship, any dating website (but stay out of Locanto) will do. Most start with sex after one or two meet, or even the first meet.

why stay away from Locanto. I'm new so can share a bit with me.
gum xia

megachiongster
16-06-2021, 02:42 PM

i think its good though to be chatting even when not planning for sex.
friendship makes the sex better. haha at least for me, i really enjoy the great sex with a good friend.

DCS17
21-06-2021, 02:37 PM
What’s a FWB SOP??

So now knowing the SOP. What was ya FWB funs thus far?

deematter
21-06-2021, 06:04 PM
after chatting with a girl in sugarbook for some time, perhaps 2 months, she has built the confidence on me, I will date her out to see if both of us have the same thought of becoming fwb?

deematter
21-06-2021, 06:05 PM
For me FB (fuck buddy) is pure fuck. Meet up just to bang (at most have a meal).
This type of women i dont know much about her and she dont know much about me. I also have no issues sharing her with other bros.

FWB (friend with benefit) has an added friend element. We do know about each other quite well and we do treasure the friendship, just that we are open minded enough to acknowledge that sex is just a basic human need. There is no romance involved.

perhaps you are angry because you still not yet meet the right one

deematter
21-06-2021, 06:07 PM
Haha bro, I had the same kinda experience as you.
Now she is happily married back in her home country.

i also think if my current gf knows I have been a fwb before, what will she thought of me?

deematter
21-06-2021, 06:08 PM
i think its good though to be chatting even when not planning for sex.
friendship makes the sex better. haha at least for me, i really enjoy the great sex with a good friend.

with good friend will even more shy, and feel uncomfortable after meet up in future

Lil'Tempt
02-09-2021, 10:00 PM
What’s a FWB SOP??

Text once every few days, and to avoid overly attachment to the partner. Meet, date and fuck and of cause with chemistry and certain liking involved. Best will be once fortnightly meet-up. :p

Cuntworth
03-09-2021, 07:47 AM
Text once every few days, and to avoid overly attachment to the partner. Meet, date and fuck and of cause with chemistry and certain liking involved. Best will be once fortnightly meet-up. :p

Sound like experienced wor:D

Lil'Tempt
04-09-2021, 10:26 PM
Sound like experienced wor:D

Read a lot from sbf bros mah. :D
To avoid being KC right.

Cuntworth
05-09-2021, 08:32 AM
Read a lot from sbf bros mah. :D
To avoid being KC right.

Good answer :D

WinterMelonTree
09-09-2021, 08:25 PM
Taking the time to build connection is a surefire way to build better sex. But its dangerous as its pretty easy to also "accidentally" get emotionally involved.

Best is to both be upfront and communicate what you want and try to stick to that. :cool:

Vivienne
09-09-2021, 10:05 PM
Hmm… too much work. Fuck it~ jus stick to DIY, no catching feeling, no consequences… satisfaction guaranteed. :)

Fatcharsiew
11-09-2021, 12:29 AM
Hmm… too much work. Fuck it~ jus stick to DIY, no catching feeling, no consequences… satisfaction guaranteed. :)

lol i do agree diy is the easiest, and always satisfied :D

JacqueMerlin
11-09-2021, 07:34 AM
Be very careful with your FwB choice. I had numerous of them but mostly from PRC with a couple of them from Thailand. one almost became gf when she got pregnant. But things all went well. I'm extremely careful about my choice and specific about nationality for obvious reasons. No Singaporean girls allowed. I don't want to be caught up in a criminal case when she falsely cries rape with impunity since Singaporean girls are known to do that.

mfgentleman79
13-09-2021, 09:37 PM
Searching high and low but just can't find 🤣
I got no hope.

Vivienne
16-04-2023, 09:18 PM
Okie… so this is how it’s going to be like… ideally…
We get into the room, he will push me against the wall and kiss me passionately while squeezing my boob with one hand and feeling up my thigh with the other hand, I’d let out a soft moan and push him back, so I can get into the bathroom to freshen up and shower.
I’ll wait for him on the bed to join me after he showered. We will den cuddle and chat a lil with his hand cupping my left boob and flipping or pinching my nip. Unable to resist the sensations any further, I reach out to his lips and We kiss and French like 2 person gasping for air with each other’s mouth…
Knowing my chest area is my weakness, he suck long and forceful on one and flipping the other, making sure neither one is missed. (Jus like in most JAV)

With all that stimulations, I’m ready to beg to be fucked.
This shall one day happen when I manage to meet this someone who can share the same level of connection and surrender myself to him…

priceteck
17-04-2023, 09:42 AM
Don't overstress yourself now. If you can't find him now, in the future you will definitely find him. Stay positive. 👍

Anonyabc
18-04-2023, 01:09 AM
I think many bros mentioned lah, the initial part the expectations need to be set.

As long as requirements met, the feels ok, it will fall in place.

acidicavex
24-04-2023, 02:35 PM
Tot most couple in heat will be like that no??? :confused:Okie… so this is how it’s going to be like… ideally…
We get into the room, he will push me against the wall and kiss me passionately while squeezing my boob with one hand and feeling up my thigh with the other hand, I’d let out a soft moan and push him back, so I can get into the bathroom to freshen up and shower.
I’ll wait for him on the bed to join me after he showered. We will den cuddle and chat a lil with his hand cupping my left boob and flipping or pinching my nip. Unable to resist the sensations any further, I reach out to his lips and We kiss and French like 2 person gasping for air with each other’s mouth…
Knowing my chest area is my weakness, he suck long and forceful on one and flipping the other, making sure neither one is missed. (Jus like in most JAV)

This shall one day happen when I manage to meet this someone who can share the same level of connection and surrender myself to him…

Jjcoolidge
28-04-2023, 11:14 PM

Perhaps he is somewhere you haven't looked

xiaohanhan
01-05-2023, 04:11 AM
Well, kissing up the neck and 69 is a must too :)

Okie… so this is how it’s going to be like… ideally…

Koloncleanse
04-05-2023, 11:18 PM
[QUOTE=Vivienne;22250129]Okie… so this is how it’s going to be like… ideally…

I assume you are back after experiencing many a dick here and beyond. Hasn't anyone been adequate for you? I'm sure the honourable bros are more than willing to make your wish a reality