PDA

View Full Version : 3 US dollars Have than this cheaper place?

tinct
04-03-2008, 01:17 PM
It's called Hainan Island, and it really is the undiscovered of the South China Sea...
The great thing about Hainan Island is that not only the unique natural beautiful landscape but also have world most pristine and economy girl here.
If you need me to guide can pass email contact: [email protected]
Or log on Travel guide on Hainan island - Message Board - Yuku (http://hainantravel.yuku.com/) to know more details.
If you tell me have cheaper than here I also will like to go.

overconsumption
05-03-2008, 09:17 AM
I think Hainan Island getting increasingly popular since the Ms Universe or issit Ms World was held at Sanya in Hainan. The resorts in Sanya now are all world renowned resorts and naturally damn expensive ....

Alot of mainland chinese gers have also move there to earn money, from what I know, the Hainan people themselves abit dark ...

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
05-03-2008, 09:20 AM
US $3 for what? BJ? ST?

acedia
05-03-2008, 10:32 AM
BTW, I rem when I was there on a tour, the hotel we were staying had a KTV up in the higher levels, unfortunately was with OC, no chance to try, but the gers I saw quite chio, but doesnt seems to be from Hainan ... heard some CQ accent ...

wanker10
05-03-2008, 10:35 AM
And it is known as "Dong Fang Xia Wei Yi" meaning Hawaii of the East.:D

acedia
05-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Bro you are right ... tat y surprise it is cheap ... from what I read in papers recently .. all the bif resorts open there and all and sanya is quite EX ....

Jkin
06-03-2008, 12:10 AM
I have been to Sanya twice. The beach is great but marred by many sight seeing tourists. Have to walk further to less crowded areas. There are some babes from Russia, Korea, Japan sun tanning there.

Yes the resorts are very expensive but there are very nice too. Better than Sentosa's.

overconsumption
06-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Sanya is the place where 23 year-old Zhang Zilin was crowned the winner. I believe a few other events was held there since then people have like one bro mentioned called it Hawaii Of The east :)

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee112/etalkindia/miss-univers-2007.jpg