PDA

View Full Version : a question to ask

warr
02-03-2008, 11:37 PM
recently i had a new gf.. and had a few FF session with her but nv enter her @ all.. erm.. i have been fingering wif 1 finger or max 2 when she said a bit painful.. erm.. but when she really wet i can use 2 without problem.. is there chances she is still virgin or 2 finger FF doesnt mean she is a virgin?:confused:

jtlow
02-03-2008, 11:46 PM
recently i had a new gf.. and had a few FF session with her but nv enter her @ all.. erm.. i have been fingering wif 1 finger or max 2 when she said a bit painful.. erm.. but when she really wet i can use 2 without problem.. is there chances she is still virgin or 2 finger FF doesnt mean she is a virgin?:confused:

Why dont you try & see if any blood surface.

Dun mind me, you only keen to have her as your GF or FB, does it really a matter :confused:

covenn
03-03-2008, 12:15 AM
ya shld be virgin. usually non virgin, whole fist can go in. so TS, dun worry too much...

TommyPingPong
03-03-2008, 12:23 AM
Try inserting both fist, If can means not virgin. If only 1 fist, possible partial virgin. :eek:

warr
03-03-2008, 01:08 AM
erm.. maybe jus wish to @ least have first blood? >.<
tks for the comment anyway..

alanthegreat
03-03-2008, 01:12 AM
well, try asking. why spend time guessing?

siambee
03-03-2008, 01:17 AM
Try inserting both fist, If can means not virgin. If only 1 fist, possible partial virgin. :eek:

wah, u all play so big siah.. 2fist, sekali before completing the 2fist test the gal die liow how.... :confused: :D

warr
03-03-2008, 01:23 AM
tried asking.. but "hehe" only reply.. >.< maybe need to wait till the 1st try then know ba.. any cases no blood on 1st fuck is still virgin? lol.. i heard ppl saying virgin don really bleed the 1st attempt..

norice
03-03-2008, 01:27 AM
Warr,

Just because your girlfriend doesn't have a hymen, she is not a virgin! If your girlfriend lost her hymen due to riding bicycles, climbing trees or playing with herself, etc., she is still considered a virgin. Also, if she lacks hymen, you can finger her easily with two fingers with adequate amount of lubrication. Therefore, in my professional opinion, she is still virgin!

change1012
03-03-2008, 01:34 AM

Bro, if can both fist should be give birth before. :p

Snuber
03-03-2008, 02:31 AM
Wah lan eh........ simi whole head or 2 fist ......... later TS really use this method to see if she is also a ANAL virgin as well :D

cookiesandcream
03-03-2008, 03:46 AM
Bro, if can both fist should be give birth before. :p

wahlau, both fists? will threadstarter even try that with his gf?:p

travelmate4720
03-03-2008, 06:46 AM
R u meaning that if she a virgin,then u will treat her seriously? if not u will fuck and run?

ziyi
03-03-2008, 08:14 AM
Cant tell whether virgin or not. But I think that is not important ... virgin or not make no difference ... like some bros mention, just try your luck penetration everytime lor .... you if virgin, you dont take, somebody will take ... :)

jerrystockton
03-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Cant tell whether virgin or not. But I think that is not important ... virgin or not make no difference ... like some bros mention, just try your luck penetration everytime lor .... you if virgin, you dont take, somebody will take ... :)
hey bro, agree wif you

Frankiestine
03-03-2008, 11:45 AM
is this a back to school thread?

Toyota Honda
03-03-2008, 01:38 PM
wah, u all play so big siah.. 2fist, sekali before completing the 2fist test the gal die liow how.... :confused: :D

If she is not virgin, she won't.

puffysong
03-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Wa...........

babycheong
03-03-2008, 05:37 PM
warr, does it matters if she is a virgin?
If both of you like each other, then go bonk each other crazy...... virgin or not, it doesn't matter.

BC

Deep Blue
03-03-2008, 07:12 PM
erm.. maybe jus wish to @ least have first blood? >.<
tks for the comment anyway..

The only blood I can see is coming from you......:rolleyes:

Steadyman1
03-03-2008, 07:31 PM

What matter is your feel to her if you are treating the relationship seriously.
Anyway, you mention your new gf. So does your question still required??

No hard feeling. :D

rudd1234
03-03-2008, 10:37 PM
:)alamak, virgin or not makes no difference... as long as got hole.. can already..

wanmalay
04-03-2008, 12:30 AM
TS, are you a virgin ??? If not why bother if your new gf is still a virgin or not??
Just my humble opinion.:D

warr
04-03-2008, 12:33 AM
reply to some samster of coz i din fist.. nor head.. lol~

tks for the education about hymen..

i guess some of u are right who cares about vrginity nowsadays.. i am happy wif her.. and she is too.. jus tat no hot sex for the time being.. but she satified me in other matters.. ^^

tks for all the comment and ur 2 cents :D

RedJacket
04-03-2008, 04:44 AM
is there chances she is still virgin or 2 finger FF doesnt mean she is a virgin?:confused:

You just ask your 2 fingers to start a chat with her vagina, ask whether the vagina is still a virgin? If the vagina say yes, then good for you. i scared the vagina will in turn ask your fingers whether they are still virgin in digging vagina or not? :D

Shim
04-03-2008, 10:13 AM
warr, does it matters if she is a virgin?
If both of you like each other, then go bonk each other crazy...... virgin or not, it doesn't matter.

BC

BC, you found yourself a buddy liao and retired from FL .... haha :)

Rockweiler
04-03-2008, 03:05 PM
TS going to buy panties with her :D .... or maybe she try out can ask TS have a look ... so maybe later can sell it to him again ,.. wa, eagerly anticipating the followup ... donno whats goin to happen ...

warr
04-03-2008, 05:48 PM
lol.. panties? no fetish over it.. jus wanna check out the possiblity.. true enough i wasnt 1st time nor virgin.. guys don have virgin ba i guess.. >< who remember his 1st shot? in dream or by hand? lol..

baimi
04-03-2008, 07:17 PM
It may sound silly,
but i had similar experience with a net friend
from Beijing, she came here last year Dec.
I did finger her but can only use one finger,
if i used 2 fingers, she cried pain,
and after some fore played , i tried to enter her,
first time with cap and 2nd time raw,
each time i can't enter her because she said painful.
The 2nd time raw can only go in half way and she
asked me to stop because painful also.
In the end, asked her for HJ in the toilet.
I did ask her if she had sex before but she
refused to answer me, did not probe further
because paiseh also, first time meet
after chatting for few years.

director66
04-03-2008, 07:52 PM
:)alamak, virgin or not makes no difference... as long as got hole.. can already..

You sound strangely like a friend of mine haha :D
Anyway, guys also have hole...asshole that is. :eek:

director66
04-03-2008, 07:55 PM
and after some fore played , i tried to enter her,first time with cap and 2nd time raw,each time i can't enter her because she said painful.
The 2nd time raw can only go in half way and she asked me to stop because painful also. In the end, asked her for HJ in the toilet.
...did not probe further because paiseh also, first time meet after chatting for few years.

Bro, after all that you did and asked her to do, i seriously doubt you felt paiseh to probe further...you already "probe" so much liao :rolleyes:

Bluekey
05-03-2008, 06:31 AM
when a women first has sex she will have a small bleed as the skin is broken in the vagina.

foolish_
05-03-2008, 11:30 AM

Sorry bro....from your description, really can't tell. The best way is for you to lick her vagina. In general, virgins would taste sweeter while non-virgins would leave a seminal after taste.

If you not sure how seminal after taste is like, go DIY and lick your own cum...I think this is the best method......:D

baimi
05-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Bro, after all that you did and asked her to do, i seriously doubt you felt paiseh to probe further...you already "probe" so much liao :rolleyes:

asked her twice lah, but she refused to answer,
paiseh, because not so nice to keep pesturing her.
afraid that she might asked me back,
check my other posts, i seek FL services also.

director66
05-03-2008, 06:45 PM
asked her twice lah, but she refused to answer, paiseh, because not so nice to keep pesturing her. afraid that she might asked me back, check my other posts, i seek FL services also.

Any nice local FL to rec? :D

warr
06-03-2008, 02:16 AM
>.< only vrigin taste sweet meh?? in my past experience all don have obnormal smell.. but smell nice and sweet... erm.. haven did any paint work to her yet.. working on it.. :D

Just like some bro said.. vrigin or not don matter to me.. is jus a bonus if it does.. ^^ tks for all the bro comment :D i nv regret posting..

ps. don know why got zap sia.. jus cause i too noob? ><

dopod1980
06-03-2008, 02:23 AM
hmm very hard to find one V nowadays.. but virgin or not virgin as long as two parties are in love with each other nothing else matters right?? :)

change1012
06-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Feel very depressed, was deduct by two senior bros total of 5 points for my comment on this question and they did not even leave their nick. Their comments:

1) Use fist, siao ar
2) How come use both fist

I would like to clarify that I did not start the topic on using both fist, bro TommyPingPong joke about it and I follow with the joke. But 2 senior bros "buay song" with the joke and deduct my points. I work very hard to gain 25 points to have rep power, now :( :mad:

Now I feel so very SAD sad sad.....

sensit32
06-03-2008, 12:13 PM
aft i read yr posting well bro jus try deflower her dun waste.tis is my rule i rather deflower my exs rather aft brokeoff others guys deflower her,its better u guys wear my old shoes then i jus c n nv wear :P i rem few of my exs i finger her she pain then i use my old trick jus put my DiXk at her cunnt n rub when she getting wetter then i put in slowly bit by bit not to let her scare of the PAIN or else she may jus stop dun wish to carry on.as for how long tis depends on U n yr GAL.my faster deflower process took mi abt 1hr 50mins.
longest is abt 4hrs chalet overnit wit 1of my exs which i had whole nit i nv ZZzzz jus to make her honry n wet when abt 530am then i manage to make her feel less scare n more comfortable then i deflower her she is damn tight n lots of blood.lucklily not my bedsheet in downtown east chalet hehe.so bro all theses depends how yr gal feel abt 1st time sex n how u make her feel the trust of giving U her 1st time.BTW 1st time not shiok is only aft 3-4th time onwards then she wil fully enjoy making love wit lesser pain more pleasure she oso need time to heal her pain below if u deflower her.practise makes perfect ;)

baimi
06-03-2008, 06:38 PM
bro. change1012,
points only, you are not hurt physically
you will get back your points.
I was deducted points by seniors also.
Few days ago Ah Sam deducted me 15 points
in one day. He gave me his reason.
I only lan lan, no complain.

baimi
06-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Any nice local FL to rec? :D

Bro. please check the FL Dome thread.
Many local FL, i am sure you will get contacts
from there. Good Luck.

director66
06-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Bro. please check the FL Dome thread.
Many local FL, i am sure you will get contacts
from there. Good Luck.

Thanks bro, got your pm :)
Anyway, to the bro who got zapped, don't be sad la, life goes on. Points a lot also no money take...as long you know you didn't anyhow post rubbish can liao. I also kena zapped cos some bro thought i was a clone and said all my posts rubbish. I just thought, "WTF?" then after a while, "Oh wtf." :rolleyes:

change1012
06-03-2008, 08:26 PM
bro. change1012,
points only, you are not hurt physically
you will get back your points.

Bro, quite true but I was hurt mentally. One senior bro again deduct 3 points with remark "why bother so much about it". In order to deduct 2-3-3, must be senior bros having 5 and 6 pointers. Just my luck for being so kaypoh. :D
My apology to all bros, will try to be a good boy and not be kaypoh again. Promised!