PDA

View Full Version : Top memories of GL?

Pages : 1 [2]

sponge05
11-08-2021, 12:18 AM
Willie's Michelle was way before MZ, buddy...because this Michelle was with Willie when he was in L18 and during MZ's time Willie was already entrenched at 2829B...

From what i heard from laujio chiongsters during the early 2000s, Willie's Michelle was prolly the most popular GL150 gal during the late 1990s...apparently even the rich indos use to fly in regularly and book her for multiple sessions...usual super sports car types and even one or two rolls royces...

Willie's Michelle during his L18 days were also known as big Michelle. There was another Michelle at L28 (If I recall correctly) around the same time, she's petite so she's known as small Michelle.

hornyunclez
11-08-2021, 02:37 AM
Nice pics so far guys. But i am still wondering if people have the pics of Jia Yi 2047, Chu Chu 1654a or Rong Rong 1606. Top tier babes

omnia
11-08-2021, 07:14 PM
Wow, its been awhile, hope you been keeping well mate:)

When was this AP Jenny around in GL buddy? Looks like i missed the boat on this gem.

Jenny L22H22, she sure bring back great memories.

Typical GL lexicon, big & small:D

Btw did you get to try Willie's Michelle aka big Michelle?:p

Willie's Michelle during his L18 days were also known as big Michelle. There was another Michelle at L28 (If I recall correctly) around the same time, she's petite so she's known as small Michelle.

unfit
12-08-2021, 04:10 PM
ex Nico 1610 house closed down already :(

unfit
12-08-2021, 10:32 PM
As for PY, no doubt a legend...even after all these years i can still picture her pussy...one of the most beautiful cunts i have ever seen, tasted and fucked:D

seen tasted fucked and creamed as well :D

ahha2011
13-08-2021, 07:45 AM
Xing ya 1606 best of all, after xiao Yun 1606a and bao bao 1606

unfit
13-08-2021, 09:08 AM
Xing ya 1606 best of all, after xiao Yun 1606a and bao bao 1606

Singha is so warm wet and slippery yummy girl:p

ahha2011
13-08-2021, 09:10 AM
Singha is so warm wet and slippery yummy girl:p

Oh hell yeah... Miss the wetness

Dignified69
13-08-2021, 10:22 AM
Oh yes 1667 anni! My gawd. There was a period in late 2019 I booked her for three consecutive fridays after work. Seldom did this with the working ladies

I must have done her 10 times at least. Friendly gal ...good frencher....English speaker....liked the way she would put her face on my thigh during her resting blow job. Excellent for piak pick.

She was only the second gal I gifted a pair of high heels to during my Geylang sojourn..

A very worrisome thought....will I ever get to fark a hot chic like her again....

13-08-2021, 10:41 AM
Anybody still remember name of the few gals at L22 22&22A who technically station at Tommy place? I only remember on san san but forgotten the other 2 name.

unfit
13-08-2021, 11:18 AM
Oh hell yeah... Miss the wetness

after creamed...she will pull thru to make sure no elephant inside...damn shiok :D

max_priest
13-08-2021, 08:54 PM
……

Nico was great for AJ...not chio but at least more pleasant looking and younger than Yoko of L28 the well known AJ gal and sometime klepto!...

Did not know Elaine had died in a car accident...but recall a gal at Nancy's 1639 dying in a car accident along the Malaysian highway...think her name was D24 maybe also known as Eileen??

U are right that Eliane was spelled as Eileen. I remember seeing her writing it on the record book. Right on re her commonly-known nick in GL - D24 because she has huge naturally sagged tits on a slim bod. 😄

Doomas
14-08-2021, 04:11 PM
Ah yes Jenny. One of my best all time fucks in GL. Slim and fair. First session already gave me deep frenching + CIP. Her special feature was her deeply flushed chest when she was highly orgased :D

Jenny L22H22, she sure bring back great memories.

Doomas
14-08-2021, 04:13 PM
Singtel OMG! CO of GL Commando unit. Pulled down my pants when the door was closed and gave me BBBJ before giving me an extended AR. And I pang sai'ed before the session and didn't wipe properly becz left only one sheet of pang sai zua....

SingTel, BMW, Singapore Ice and Nico (Navy Seal) are the well known not pretty dare devil commandos!! I was in for a shock when I first tried them … they “attacked” me without having to shower first … 😳😄

BTW, big tits Elaine (media corp Ann Kok lookalike) was killed in the fatal car accident.

Doomas
14-08-2021, 04:18 PM
Haha CK brings back memories! Witnessed her sashay into Tommy's and finished her customer within 10 mins.

Another memorable fuck was Sally. Fucked her in the room behind Tommy's counter. She screamed and moaned so loud that all the other joes in Tommy's living room got horny and quickly placed orders for any available gals :D

There were so many other gems as well...gals like Pinky, CK, MJ, Tong Tong, Mun Mun, Blue Sky, August, Apple, Jaguar, Jean, Yan Er, AB...must not leave out another legend...Pei Yi!...

RRR9
15-08-2021, 12:32 AM
One of the best WL was Xiaoyu around 2013. She was initially from L28(H34? ) before it was demolished, and then she shifted to 1608.
She had a great body and nice face and light brown hair.
Unfortunately I only managed to see her twice before she suddenly went back to China.

RRR9
15-08-2021, 12:53 AM
I recall China girls started coming to GL around 12 years ago. Before that, my favourite Malaysian girls were
- Soye from 14H25
- Joanne from 20H33
- BMW from 24H??
- Irene from 16H37
Gosh, that was the good old days with lots of choices.

RRR9
15-08-2021, 01:17 AM
My top memory of Geylang was not with any house girl but that of walking from L8 - Talma Road - L14 and seeing all the roadside eye candy. The hiong ones would even grope you in public to tempt you into booking their services.

Yes, that was around early 2000 to late 2000.

HumbleDude
15-08-2021, 04:07 AM
My favourite is Xiao S in 2008 from house of jia 1617. The first time saw her behind counter she was already staring at me. The moment the door closes jumped on her, finger her until she cannot take it then finish with CIP. From that point onwards every visit finish off the same way.

Visited her after rtc and we did it raw with CIP.

That same house also have other gems which offer sashimi such as Jiabao and JiaXuan. Really miss those days.

sponge05
15-08-2021, 10:28 AM
When was this AP Jenny around in GL buddy? Looks like i missed the boat on this gem.

Typical GL lexicon, big & small:D

Btw did you get to try Willie's Michelle aka big Michelle?:p

Can't recall exactly when Jenny was around in GL, it was quite a number of years before the PRCs came in.

Big Michelle was the reason why I went to Willie's place at L18H12, very difficult to get her in the place I usually go to. Even though Willie's is her homebase but there's always quite a queue for her. There was another two in the same house call Meigui (Rose) and Meihui, commandos too. By the time Willie moved to L28H29B, Big Michelle and Rose were gone while Meihui switch to L16H54A.

sponge05
15-08-2021, 10:50 AM
Nico was great for AJ...not chio but at least more pleasant looking and younger than Yoko of L28 the well known AJ gal and sometime klepto!...

Nico is one of my all time favorite. First time I got to try Nico was her 2nd day in GL, I kept on regularly visiting her even after she quit GL and return to work in JB HC.

Beside L28 Yoko and Nico, another AJ gem is AC 3033.

Some others I really miss are Apple L28, Zhen Zhen L18 (the one who wore a gold chain around her waist), MG and Ailee W06.

sponge05
15-08-2021, 10:58 AM
Ah yes Jenny. One of my best all time fucks in GL. Slim and fair. First session already gave me deep frenching + CIP. Her special feature was her deeply flushed chest when she was highly orgased :D

Jenny was great, not a looker but a true blue commando.

She will flushed all the way to her neck.

jacky43
15-08-2021, 02:00 PM
My favourite is Xiao S in 2008 from house of jia 1617. The first time saw her behind counter she was already staring at me. The moment the door closes jumped on her, finger her until she cannot take it then finish with CIP. From that point onwards every visit finish off the same way.

Visited her after rtc and we did it raw with CIP.

That same house also have other gems which offer sashimi such as Jiabao and JiaXuan. Really miss those days.

Is this is same Xiao S who relocated to PT? The big migration of Malaysian WLs crossed over to PT. And a new chapter was written in history book. We cannot forget Violet, Sally (H22) and, Li Wen.

Good old days.

max_priest
15-08-2021, 03:46 PM
Singtel OMG! CO of GL Commando unit. Pulled down my pants when the door was closed and gave me BBBJ before giving me an extended AR. And I pang sai'ed before the session and didn't wipe properly becz left only one sheet of pang sai zua....

OMFG! That was gross! PRC Apple @ 1856 could match them but still need to shower before the action. Apple’s Nuru massage + stimulation were out of this world. She inserted my raw dick into her pussy without me prompting … she would allow me to do a AJ without qualm too. 😱😄🤣 Awesome WL!

max_priest
15-08-2021, 03:48 PM
Is this is same Xiao S who relocated to PT? The big migration of Malaysian WLs crossed over to PT. And a new chapter was written in history book. We cannot forget Violet, Sally (H22) and, Li Wen.

Good old days.

At that time, Violet and Liwen could still garner a lot of business with their awesome service, looks & bod, and hence there wasn’t any need for them to downgrade to PT. It was certainly a pity.

unfit
15-08-2021, 04:17 PM
OMFG! That was gross! PRC Apple @ 1856 could match them but still need to shower before the action. Apple’s Nuru massage + stimulation were out of this world. She inserted my raw dick into her pussy without me prompting … she would allow me to do a AJ without qualm too. ������ Awesome WL!

Cum in ass still follow by bbbj…guess Apple is the SOF of prc era :D

not forgetting her housemate MoZi…navy seal trained too :p

omnia
15-08-2021, 11:00 PM
Ok tks for the info mate.

I remember this Meihui...never knew she was previously at Willie's...i use to call her out to my regular hse when she was at 54A...found her to be a very passionate sensuous fair milf...and a really nice friendly gal...pity was she seemed to hv difficulty sleeping and became addicted to sleeping pills...also quite tragic because I think there was fire in her place back in m'sia if I recall correctly...
Can't recall exactly when Jenny was around in GL, it was quite a number of years before the PRCs came in.

Big Michelle was the reason why I went to Willie's place at L18H12, very difficult to get her in the place I usually go to. Even though Willie's is her homebase but there's always quite a queue for her. There was another two in the same house call Meigui (Rose) and Meihui, commandos too. By the time Willie moved to L28H29B, Big Michelle and Rose were gone while Meihui switch to L16H54A.

Wow looks like you really clicked with this Nico eh buddy!...

Yes remember this AC, great ass literally, lol...i once even did a tarma with her and Juventus...kinda of a hot wild serie a sex party lol...

Oh yes, I too also liked Kah Han's Apple and L28 Zhen Zhen with gold waist chain...hot solid passionate sensuous sex...

Nico is one of my all time favorite. First time I got to try Nico was her 2nd day in GL, I kept on regularly visiting her even after she quit GL and return to work in JB HC.

Beside L28 Yoko and Nico, another AJ gem is AC 3033.

Some others I really miss are Apple L28, Zhen Zhen L18 (the one who wore a gold chain around her waist), MG and Ailee W06.

omnia
15-08-2021, 11:06 PM
CK was one of the few WLs who could finish very quickly with her customers and yet these customers would rtf....queen at pumping her customers to cum in record time, lol...

Haha CK brings back memories! Witnessed her sashay into Tommy's and finished her customer within 10 mins.

omnia
15-08-2021, 11:22 PM
Actually there was one prc mm at YTL W12 who auto AJ and then bbbj as well...cant recall her name now....fair not bad looker, think early 2010s period...dont know why but she suddenly rtc after less than 2 mths in GL...

As for MoZi did she also do AJ?...she was a my fav of mine until she suddenly stopped giving me auto raw...hv seen some of latest photos in China...she has turned totally plastic, botoxed and quite unrecognisable from her stint in GL...loves fast sports cars and cats!...

Cum in ass still follow by bbbj…guess Apple is the SOF of prc era :D

not forgetting her housemate MoZi…navy seal trained too :p

HumbleDude
15-08-2021, 11:45 PM

Good old days.

She was from China, allegedly took drugs in some club was caught, and not allowed to work for 6 months then sent home

unfit
15-08-2021, 11:45 PM
Actually there was one prc mm at YTL W12 who auto AJ and then bbbj as well...cant recall her name now....fair not bad looker, think early 2010s period...dont know why but she suddenly rtc after less than 2 mths in GL...

As for MoZi did she also do AJ?...she was a my fav of mine until she suddenly stopped giving me auto raw...hv seen some of latest photos in China...she has turned totally plastic, botoxed and quite unrecognisable from her stint in GL...loves fast sports cars and cats!...

MZ serves yummy creampies only

Not ass bandit like Apple

After Apple bbbj

She frenches you:D

Doomas
16-08-2021, 10:37 AM
Just recalled a hardcore memory from Jenny. She CIM, didn't swallow nor spit and then without warning drew me in for deep frenching :D:eek:

ninjastar
17-08-2021, 02:03 PM
i used to frequent BMW a lot.
but some bros here got say things about her. what happened? does anybody have the full story?

unfit
19-08-2021, 02:39 PM
but some bros here got say things about her. what happened? does anybody have the full story?

late Eagle's creamy yummy girl...period :)

max_priest
19-08-2021, 03:59 PM

I heard from the grapevine that in her last 1-2 years stint in GL, she contracted HIV and hence can’t renew her Yellow card.

moaner
19-08-2021, 05:19 PM
https://i.ibb.co/Qn1ChyG/9-FAC14-B8-B5-B6-4-ECE-8-E3-E-87-F67-C7620-FB.jpg (https://ibb.co/nf5n4xS)

she has provided many good memories for the bros here :D

OH MY! I GET HARD JUST BY SEEING HER PIC. Flashbacks and memories!

SimplyUnperfect
20-08-2021, 03:55 PM

Upped u my humble 15 :D

ahha2011
20-08-2021, 03:57 PM

Look familiar... What is her name

ninjastar
21-08-2021, 10:28 AM
late Eagle's creamy yummy girl...period :)
i never got to creampie her dammit

I heard from the grapevine that in her last 1-2 years stint in GL, she contracted HIV and hence can’t renew her Yellow card.

luckily i never creampie her heng ah lol

but i read some post before some bros sibei angry with her dunno why

Naka_Timo
21-08-2021, 10:56 AM

+144 for you. You should hit 1k points.

redhero12
21-08-2021, 08:40 PM
Thinking back all those years... we really must appreciate WL and salute their services to all lion... bros....

elt0n
22-08-2021, 01:49 AM
Anybody remember Jin Jin from YTL? The chioest I fucked and always fully booked.

ahha2011
22-08-2021, 06:47 AM
Anybody remember Jin Jin from YTL? The chioest I fucked and always fully booked.

Yes . Chioest .no licking, no frenching. Still, feel good after fucking her . I liked when she lick my ass on the water bed.. oh gosh .

thundergod22001
23-08-2021, 10:45 PM

bro, what do you mean by, " flushed all the way to her neck."

unfit
23-08-2021, 11:40 PM
bro, what do you mean by, " flushed all the way to her neck."

I guess he meant blushing

Naka_Timo
24-08-2021, 06:20 PM

Bro, please make post so i can up u back

ninjastar
25-08-2021, 03:44 PM
Bro, please make post so i can up u back

no need lah. share with other bros 1 day only can up 2 times.
i am very happy with my points now thanks to you and the many bros here.

Naka_Timo
25-08-2021, 07:07 PM
no need lah. share with other bros 1 day only can up 2 times.
i am very happy with my points now thanks to you and the many bros here.

Oops, thanks, upped you before already. Need another time to up back.

saabking
27-08-2021, 08:47 AM
TheSuperShinobi

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20805847&postcount=6

moaner
09-09-2021, 11:50 PM

If you know her, you know her. DM me with her name (start with B) to share our experiences and re-live the memories.

unfit
11-09-2021, 02:24 PM
Bei bei 1606 :D

Fat Fatt
14-09-2021, 03:53 PM
Bei bei 1606 :D

My memories of 1606 will be sha sha, bao mei, shucks I starting to forget …

unfit
14-09-2021, 04:54 PM

we attn c home too long liao :(

forgotten the gl smell :o

dbhh
14-09-2021, 05:48 PM

Bao Mei was one of my favourites.

Her batch mates Xiang Xiang (big boobs with SYT face) and QQ (Cecilia Cheung lookalike) were tip top also.

Later on there was commando Si Qi. Unforgettable.

madgiant
14-09-2021, 07:53 PM
Miss 1830 so much. Used to regular girl 12 if I don’t remember wrongly, short hair with a dream catcher tattoo on thigh. Gfe so strong that I can’t keep my mind off her pre covid. Any bros regular of this house too?

hornyunclez
15-09-2021, 12:56 AM

Rong Rong was fire too brooo

speedcat7
15-09-2021, 01:40 AM
Miko 1654A

anyone has kept photos or videos of her ? pm me for up points , thanks !

Naka_Timo
15-09-2021, 09:25 AM
Miko 1654A

+144 for you

max_priest
15-09-2021, 03:34 PM
Miko 1654A

I have … she was rawable … 😍 very tight and beautiful looking pussy. She left GL and then married with a kid. Thereafter she has to continue her flesh trade in Macau. Very sad outcome! Now am not sure what happened to her.

2G Dan Dan who was my favourite from 54A during that cohort is very lucky. She is now a shareholder of a cosmetic surgery clinic. She looks damn gorgeous with further enhancement on her looks. I always receive updates from her via WeChat. I will for sure look for her in China once the pandemic subsided. Hopefully next year.

hornyunclez
15-09-2021, 03:50 PM
I have … she was rawable … 😍 very tight and beautiful looking pussy. She left GL and then married with a kid. Thereafter she has to continue her flesh trade in Macau. Very sad outcome! Now am not sure what happened to her.

2G Dan Dan who was my favourite from 54A during that cohort is very lucky. She is now a shareholder of a cosmetic surgery clini

c. She looks damn gorgeous with further enhancement on her looks. I always receive updates from her via WeChat. I will for sure look for her in China once the pandemic subsided. Hopefully next year.

Nice updates. U know hows Moon 1654a, Rong Rong 1606 and Chu Chu 1654a 2nd gen doing nowadays?

speedcat7
15-09-2021, 06:01 PM
+144 for you

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Naka_Timo again.

:confused:

Naka_Timo
16-09-2021, 09:03 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Naka_Timo again.

:confused:

No worry...No issue

HoKar
17-09-2021, 11:49 AM

Was told that she was a "commando", rawable, but I never tried her, because she was damn difficult to get, and I had someone else that's closer to my heart. :D:D:D

youngkid
17-09-2021, 04:17 PM
Nice updates. U know hows Moon 1654a, Rong Rong 1606 and Chu Chu 1654a 2nd gen doing nowadays?

I would love to know what Chu Chu is up to nowadays

She gave me some mind blowing sex when she was here

max_priest
21-09-2021, 03:17 PM
Miko 1654A

Miko (ex-WL @ 54A)

unfit
21-09-2021, 10:01 PM
Miko (ex-WL @ 54A)

]

Her scar gone: :eek:

hornyunclez
21-09-2021, 10:25 PM
Miko (ex-WL @ 54A)

Wow do Chu Chu 2nd Gen and 1st Gen next bro and Moon

Darge
21-09-2021, 10:59 PM
And LuLu 54A, thx Max bro

max_priest
24-09-2021, 04:26 PM
Her scar gone: :eek:

Good memory! 😉

max_priest
24-09-2021, 04:28 PM
Wow do Chu Chu 2nd Gen and 1st Gen next bro and Moon

These three were awesome gems of 54A. Unfortunately I didn’t save their photos well when I transferred data to my new phone. 😕

unfit
24-09-2021, 09:01 PM
These three were awesome gems of 54A. Unfortunately I didn’t save their photos well when I transferred data to my new phone. 😕

both are warm wet slippery yummylicious :D

hornyunclez
25-09-2021, 03:59 AM

Damn any luck for Jia Yi 2047, Paris 2831a or Mikione at her prime?

max_priest
25-09-2021, 11:02 AM
both are warm wet slippery yummylicious :D

Absolutely! 😝

Playboy2015
25-09-2021, 03:33 PM
Any bro can share pic of 1st and 2nd gen of lulu in 1654A? Regret never taken any before…

Ch1k3rnM4n
01-10-2021, 10:13 PM
There are two more ladies I remembered a lot:-

An An from 1654A, around 2015-2016. She is a pretty and tall lady who looks like a car model in China. She is icey at the beginning but perform professionally. However I only up her once as her review hasn’t been too good in her later days, and I chose to queue ling long who is friendly and able to sexify all my requests like deep AR and cim.

My little regret in my gaylang life is I haven’t tried for a tarma...it could only be in my dream now to have two pretty sluts with one BBBJ and another AR...

Bro, glad you mentioned An An, 1654A. I loved her model looks, long legs, cool ice beauty attitude and always made it a point to tell her so while I was boinking her. Quite cute how she became a bit shy and actually blush haha

Also thanks for sharing your little regret... Brought back great memories of tarma with Theresa and Ada at 1425 and YES they alternated between BBBJ and AR and Theresa told me to CIM and she swallowed every drop. Incredible experience...

johnno123
20-12-2021, 07:07 PM
I left SG in 2014. I used to frequent 1654a. Top memories were rawing Lulu, Tian tian and baba Crystal.

johnno123
20-12-2021, 07:29 PM
Anyone else with memories of these 3 gems!!!

Topshag33
29-12-2021, 06:14 PM
Miss the Indonesia hookers at roadside.. some were hot af.

RRR9
30-12-2021, 01:25 AM
One of my best experience:
Name: Xiao Wei
House: 一條龍
Date: Circa 2010-2012
Looks: 8/10 Light brown long hair with make up. Kawaii looks.
Body: 162cm. 34C 24 34. Fair skin and best nipples
FJ: 8/10 Enthusiastic. Just by looking at her was already very enjoyable.

RRR9
30-12-2021, 01:37 AM
Name: Xiao Yu
House: shifted to 1608 after 2839(?) was demolished for new condos
Date: Circa 2013-2014
Looks: 8/10 Light brown shoulder length hair. Very much like an OL and a bit shy.
Body: 160cm. 34B 24 34. Very well proportioned with nice legs and bum.
FJ: 9/10 doing doggy style was so pleasing to the eyes.

RRR9
30-12-2021, 01:43 AM
Name: Sakura
House: 1639
Date: Circa 2015
Looks: 7/10 Light brown shoulder length hair. I arrived at noon when she just started work and still wearing her pyjamas which was sleeveless top and short pants. Told the lady OKT to tell her to keep the pyjamas on. That was so enjoyable hugging her and touching her over the pyjamas.
Body: 160cm. 34B 24 34. Very well proportioned with nice legs and bum.
FJ: 8/10 doing doggy style while standing up with her pyjamas top still on.
Wonderful experience!

jacky43
01-01-2022, 05:35 PM
I not sure mine man. Today the make shift stores at market, alot of PRC mei mei, and Pdmm. There is increase in PRC past 1/2 year. I wonder are they over stayers?

GL not in business. The people in powers took pity, and offer them a life hoods. That's selling fan fairs stuffs and, CNY goodies and deco at market places. Terms and conditions apply. I guess all products import via Malaysia.

Look carefully you might find ex GL, PRC WLs selling CNY deco.

Fat Fatt
02-01-2022, 12:06 PM
2047 Yiyi
1649 Yuan yuan
16w04 Xin er
16w06 An An
2831A Paris DanDan baobao
2060 Xiao Ai
1617 San san
1606 sha sha

I believe after so long memories failing for an old man like me so whoever pops out means they meant something to me

LordYama
02-01-2022, 12:19 PM
for me, it will be

Lele 1615
Jiafei 1617
Anni 1667
Yezi 1429
both xiaobei (the petite one and the tall one after that) 2040

manage to raw all of them except for 2

Toto2009
02-01-2022, 01:47 PM
1654 Angel

Dignified69
03-01-2022, 10:30 AM
for me, it will be

Lele 1615
Jiafei 1617
Anni 1667
Yezi 1429
both xiaobei (the petite one and the tall one after that) 2040

manage to raw all of them except for 2

Anni 1667 is common to your and my list (in my signature and more). Never managed to raw anyone cause I never tried. This is on my list for when Geylang reopen....

Dignified69
03-01-2022, 10:33 AM
2047 Yiyi
1649 Yuan yuan
16w04 Xin er
16w06 An An
2060 Xiao Ai
1617 San san
1606 sha sha

I believe after so long memories failing for an old man like me so whoever pops out means they meant something to me

1649 Yuan Yuan is very meaningful in my life as significant life force came back to me after my session with her. But memory is such a thing that I cannot remember her at all.....most probably had only one or two sessions with her.

Not having regular sex actually accelerates our ageing process....

globalfoundries
03-01-2022, 12:50 PM
My best experience in Cat 150 is end of 2017 and early 2018
From house 1649 WL Tina
She let me rawed her without my notice !
Best bonk from Cat150

ninjastar
03-01-2022, 03:41 PM
the only rawed WL i had was blue diamond long long long time ago.
then there was this WL that would soap up my kkj and anal her at 1654a. forgot her name. can anyone remind me?

unfit
03-01-2022, 05:44 PM
Best sashimi was Malaysian Era

Almost all serving top grade BlueFin

PRC wise first to third generation nice

Really miss our playground so much

Fat Fatt
04-01-2022, 02:27 AM
Best sashimi was Malaysian Era

Almost all serving top grade BlueFin

PRC wise first to third generation nice

Really miss our playground so much

Yes bro really really miss GL Cat 150

unfit
04-01-2022, 08:06 AM
Yes bro really really miss GL Cat 150

Happy 2022 and hopefully GL will be back soon :p

saabking
04-01-2022, 10:52 AM
Moved on to find new playground in Sugarbook

unfit
04-01-2022, 11:09 AM
Moved on to find new playground in Sugarbook

wow lau eh keep the poro nilo gator to yourself :D

at least share togo epsom to me lah :p

Dignified69
04-01-2022, 04:28 PM
Me oso can go to ikea ....but me like office Chiu bu in black.

saabking
04-01-2022, 04:55 PM
Me oso can go to ikea ....but me like office Chiu bu in black.

IKEA gal for those who like cute cute 小妹妹; more affordable too

Fat Fatt
04-01-2022, 04:59 PM
wow lau eh keep the poro nilo gator to yourself :D

at least share togo epsom to me lah :p

Bro, you have the ikea girl contact? Looks good.

iphone1s
06-01-2022, 05:44 PM
I miss Xiaojun... :(

Dignified69
07-01-2022, 04:13 PM
I miss Xiao Ning....well not really.....but I do miss the joy of fucking

Fat Fatt
07-01-2022, 05:02 PM
2047 Yiyi
1649 Yuan yuan
16w04 Xin er
16w06 An An
2060 Xiao Ai
1617 San san
1606 sha sha

Of this list I missed Yiyi and Xiner the most

unfit
08-01-2022, 09:46 AM
Of this list I missed Yiyi and Xiner the most

I miss GL 🥺🥺🥺

fangbang
09-01-2022, 02:37 PM
An An was absolutely one of the best during that era. Long slim body with super service.. all good things must come to an end!

Bro, glad you mentioned An An, 1654A. I loved her model looks, long legs, cool ice beauty attitude and always made it a point to tell her so while I was boinking her. Quite cute how she became a bit shy and actually blush haha

Also thanks for sharing your little regret... Brought back great memories of tarma with Theresa and Ada at 1425 and YES they alternated between BBBJ and AR and Theresa told me to CIM and she swallowed every drop. Incredible experience...

KeepItReal
09-01-2022, 04:44 PM
My Top 3 Memories Of GL :

1. 1654A / Lulu ( 1st Gen )

I remembered I was in 54A super early that day. And heard some brothers mentioned that there was gonna be some new blood that day.
So OKT introduced 2 new girls, one was some other girl ... and another ... Lulu.

Lulu was thinner then, but her boobs were still ample and fresh. She wore a super low cut and it greatly sold it for her.

I immediately told OKT I wanted Lulu, but he told me an uncle had first dips and the uncle ... also took Lulu. So I told OKT I will wait. I wanted 2nd blood. It was my first time ever, I agreed to wait ...

So I just went out of the main door and hung around the staircase, wondering where to go for 1hr.

Then Lulu came out, saw me, and immediately wrapped her arms around me, squeezing her boobs against my body and asking me where should we go? I was totally shell-shocked ... and she forcibly led up up the stairs to our room. Only half way did OKT came out and told her wrong guy!

But I was so sold ... you know that kind of feeling where you waited in high anticipation ... and so I did. I waited in high anticipation ... for my turn.

And she turned out amazing as I expected her to be. Really nice. I was her regular for the entire duration that she was here.

She was also the first who showed me that raw was possible ... and playfully tried to milk me for 2 sessions within 45 mins without even asking for a tip.

She was one of my most iconic memory of GL.

2. Shuqi / 2045

I remembered her wearing all black. She was walking up the staircase towards 54A too. I was just hanging outside maindoor. In the past, there were so many brothers sitting inside ... I just felt uncomfortable sitting inside.

She was very shy ... and was walking towards the door. I saw her and I was literally blown away by her looks. I dont even like Shu Qi the actress, but not sure why ... I was really mesmerized.

I stopped her before she opened 54A door, and I asked for her name. She smiled and told me Shu Qi, and she was from 2045.

As I was already waiting for another girl in 54A, I kept Shu Qi in mind.

I also found my next regular and visited her as often as I could.

3. Jiaqi / 16W17

As you can read from the a/m 2, I have a thing for busty but yet slim girls.
So from this forum, I read about this Jiaqi and was interested to see how she was.

I remembered her wearing the iconic mini pink skit and her top. I think for those who can remember her ... that was her regular outfit for almost 2 years.

The first time I saw her ... she told ... on 2nd floor ( if you knjow how 16W17 was structured, their waiting room was on the 2nd floor while we sat on the first ).

She beckoned me over, and I wasnt even sure she was Jiaqi, since she didn't look incredibly busty in that outfit. She held my hands as she led me up the room. I am sure while she walked up, her panties were in full view for all the waiting brothers below.

And true enough ... I was her regular for the next 2 full years.

Amazing body, amazing service. Just that she can be feisty at times - complaining about other stuff ... but just not about me.

Whenever I think about GL ... I would think of these 3 girls.

I really miss all 3 of them. There are several notables too. Qiqi ( 1612 ), Meiyou ( 2033 ).

If there was any way to 'relive' a few days in our past ... these will be on my repeat forever ...

whitebull
09-01-2022, 05:35 PM
Used to think the cat150 malaysian was ex then, even though the service was exceptional.
Now looking back, compared to FLs' asking price now, considered reasonably cheap with that kind looks, body n services:D
Really missed the malaysians n thais too, wondered if ever there's a return.

RRR9
10-01-2022, 10:00 AM
Used to think the cat150 malaysian was ex then, even though the service was exceptional.
Now looking back, compared to FLs' asking price now, considered reasonably cheap with that kind looks, body n services:D

But I don't like the outfits the Malaysian girls wear.

hornyunclez
10-01-2022, 12:39 PM
Tbh GL has regressed over the years. I noticed this happening gradually from 2007 when I started till the last days before its closed.

Back in 2007-2012 days, I really took for granted the girls looks and services in CAT150. I especially took for granted frenching and AR and I finally realized it around 2014-2015 when frenching was basically non existent until at least the 1st RTF on a gal. Sucks

escobar43535
10-01-2022, 03:59 PM
Thanks for sharing, great stuff bro:cool:

For me 6 mms come to mind because the chemistry between them and I was at the highest level albeit each in their own unique way.

Katie(2045A) - the most unusual WL I ever met in GL, did not strike me one bit as a GL WL but more like a high class escort who was multilingual(seemed to speak French and English quite fluently)! Unfortunately she did not last long in GL but still was lucky to have bonded tightly with her in that short time:)

MeiEr and Amy both from 2041 when I think okts Ah Yong and David were at the top of their game before moving to 2036. Both gals were like chalk and cheese but somehow just clicked with me so smoothly:D

YangTao(1649) - an attractive ex air-stewardess. Was fortunate to bond intimately with her in a short time as she did not stay in GL for long due to 'mismanagement' by okt Ah Seng and the Aunty lady:(

XiaoYu(1431) - initially very amateurish in sex and shy, so much so that she did not even give me a bj let alone ar in our very first session:eek: But once we clicked there was no turning back as her sex drive exploded and she opened up to every and anything with great lust and pleasure:D

AnQi(16W15) - tall leggy gal with big natural tits and had a fetish for having her feet licked which could bring her to a wet orgasm just by doing that, following which she was ripe for the picking:p

What I also took from my experiences with the above 6 mms is that once an FL likes and feels comfortable with you, not necessarily 'loves' you but has a liking for you at the very least, then anything is possible within that moment of time.

Truly happy memories which I can 'relive' till I up the lorry:cool:

I remembered I was in 54A super early that day.

2. Shuqi / 2045

I remembered her wearing all black.

3. Jiaqi / 16W17

So from this forum, I read about this Jiaqi and was interested to see how she was.

I really miss all 3 of them. There are several notables too. Qiqi ( 1612 ), Yoyo ( 2033 ).

If there was any way to 'relive' a few days in our past ... these will be on my repeat forever ...

RRR9
10-01-2022, 04:17 PM

I remembered I was in 54A super early that day. And heard some brothers mentioned that there was gonna be some new blood that day.
So OKT introduced 2 new girls, one was some other girl ... and another ... Lulu.

Lulu was thinner then, but her boobs were still ample and fresh. She wore a super low cut and it greatly sold it for her.

I immediately told OKT I wanted Lulu, but he told me an uncle had first dips and the uncle ... also took Lulu. So I told OKT I will wait. I wanted 2nd blood. It was my first time ever, I agreed to wait ...

So I just went out of the main door and hung around the staircase, wondering where to go for 1hr.

Then Lulu came out, saw me, and immediately wrapped her arms around me, squeezing her boobs against my body and asking me where should we go? I was totally shell-shocked ... and she forcibly led up up the stairs to our room. Only half way did OKT came out and told her wrong guy!

But I was so sold ... you know that kind of feeling where you waited in high anticipation ... and so I did. I waited in high anticipation ... for my turn.

And she turned out amazing as I expected her to be. Really nice. I was her regular for the entire duration that she was here.

She was also the first who showed me that raw was possible ... and playfully tried to milk me for 2 sessions within 45 mins without even asking for a tip.

2. Shuqi / 2045

I remembered her wearing all black. She was walking up the staircase towards 54A too. I was just hanging outside maindoor. In the past, there were so many brothers sitting inside ... I just felt uncomfortable sitting inside.

She was very shy ... and was walking towards the door. I saw her and I was literally blown away by her looks. I dont even like Shu Qi the actress, but not sure why ... I was really mesmerized.

I stopped her before she opened 54A door, and I asked for her name. She smiled and told me Shu Qi, and she was from 2045.

As I was already waiting for another girl in 54A, I kept Shu Qi in mind.

3. Jiaqi / 16W17

I remembered her wearing the iconic mini pink skit and her top. I think for those who can remember her ... that was her regular outfit for almost 2 years.

The first time I saw her ... she told ... on 2nd floor ( if you knjow how 16W17 was structured, their waiting room was on the 2nd floor while we sat on the first ).

She beckoned me over, and I wasnt even sure she was Jiaqi, since she didn't look incredibly busty in that outfit. She held my hands as she led me up the room. I am sure while she walked up, her panties were in full view for all the waiting brothers below.

And true enough ... I was her regular for the next 2 full years.

Amazing body, amazing service. Just that she can be feisty at times - complaining about other stuff ... but just not about me.

I really miss all 3 of them. There are several notables too. Qiqi ( 1612 ), Yoyo ( 2033 ).

For 16W17, I remember Jiaqi well from 2013-2015. She has the looks but service was average.
For that house, my best enjoyable experience was with Daisy (circa 2013) and Ting Ting (2018). Best GFE feeling.

saabking
10-01-2022, 04:52 PM
1st Gen LL is the one from Sichuan? 2nd Gen is the fair one from Hunan right?

KeepItReal
10-01-2022, 06:28 PM
1st Gen LL is the one from Sichuan? 2nd Gen is the fair one from Hunan right?

Oops, I cannot remember.

All I remembered was she has shoulder length hair, and has at least C natural cups and was slim.

I remembered MaxPriest gave lots of FR on her. I think she was around during 2010-2011 period?

Is that 2nd Gen instead?

saabking
10-01-2022, 06:51 PM
Oops, I cannot remember.

All I remembered was she has shoulder length hair, and has at least C natural cups and was slim.

I remembered MaxPriest gave lots of FR on her. I think she was around during 2010-2011 period?

Is that 2nd Gen instead?

I think 2nd Gen was 2012-2013 omg - almost 10 years ago

elt0n
10-01-2022, 09:47 PM
Tbh GL has regressed over the years. I noticed this happening gradually from 2007 when I started till the last days before its closed.

Back in 2007-2012 days, I really took for granted the girls looks and services in CAT150. I especially took for granted frenching and AR and I finally realized it around 2014-2015 when frenching was basically non existent until at least the 1st RTF on a gal. Sucks

Bro while I agree with you on the value in the past, $150 15 years ago isn’t dirt cheap. I think during that time local FL were $300-400?

12-01-2022, 10:16 AM
Bro while I agree with you on the value in the past, $150 15 years ago isn’t dirt cheap. I think during that time local FL were $300-400?

In early 2000 local FL $100 -$150. Still remember back then got a pretty undergrad for $150 and a hot malay chick for $80.

saabking
12-01-2022, 12:42 PM
In early 2000 local FL $100 -$150. Still remember back then got a pretty undergrad for $150 and a hot malay chick for $80.

20 years ago already inflation lar

Now pretty undergrad ppm 1-1.5k ba 10x increase lol

unfit
12-01-2022, 01:26 PM

2k ppm still got audition some more 🤣🤣🤣

saabking
12-01-2022, 01:33 PM
2k ppm still got audition some more ������

Exactly need to pass the good appearance handsome 6 pack visual test lol

Benefit is that some can become your exclusive and generally more fresh n tight

escobar43535
12-01-2022, 01:44 PM
The local prices nowadays are way pass inflation more like super inflation!!

15-20 years ago you could get a Maxim model/Singtel F1 gal/Beauty Pageant gal for around 1-1.5K overnight, from around 7pm all the way to next morning may be up to 10am depending on chemistry with the gal and minimum 4 shots. All pretty, hot body, quite tall-tall and young from 19-21 years old.

Now I see a 23 year old local SQ gal charging 2.5K for 1/1 :eek:

Really sad situation probably made worse by covid:(

12-01-2022, 04:06 PM

Ah lian thinking they dam chio and got diamond cum gold plated pussy. 🤣🤣🤣

unfit
12-01-2022, 05:59 PM
Ah lian thinking they dam chio and got diamond cum gold plated pussy. 🤣🤣🤣

Kanasai hor :D

12-01-2022, 06:06 PM
Kanasai hor :D

What to do... So many hai gong kia willing to pay big money for that over rated used hole.

unfit
12-01-2022, 06:11 PM
What to do... So many hai gong kia willing to pay big money for that over rated used hole.

must be yandao some more :D:D:D

judejaca1
14-01-2022, 10:08 PM
Went to SG for 10 days before the pandemic and did a "marathon":

Day 1 - L20H38 (G7)
Day 2 - L18H26/28 (G2) + L18H30 (G17)
Day 3 - L16H10 (G8)
Day 4 - Rest, I got busy and exhausted.
Day 5 - L18H20 (G7) + L18H44 (G13)
Day 6 - WH17 (Forgot the name, she has no #)
Day 7 - Rest, I got busy again and exhausted.
Day 8 - went to Orchard Tower (2nd floor, name was Paris)
Day 9 - L20H40 (girl has no # but she said she is #3 (https://sbfsg.store/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3) ) + L16H69 (no # but she is the light skinned girl)
Day 10 - Flight back home

I can still remember the taste and scent.

My thread for that trip here - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=755285

Naka_Timo
17-01-2022, 02:32 PM
The local prices nowadays are way pass inflation more like super inflation!!

15-20 years ago you could get a Maxim model/Singtel F1 gal/Beauty Pageant gal for around 1-1.5K overnight, from around 7pm all the way to next morning may be up to 10am depending on chemistry with the gal and minimum 4 shots. All pretty, hot body, quite tall-tall and young from 19-21 years old.

Now I see a 23 year old local SQ gal charging 2.5K for 1/1 :eek:

Really sad situation probably made worse by covid:(

Agreed, next gen will be worst. But at least still stable. Not like our neighbour country.

A lot of them sperm shooting head soon cannot wait to rush in quickly but still dangerous.

p u r e
19-01-2022, 09:56 PM

Day 1 - L20H38 (G7)
Day 3 - L16H10 (G8)
Day 9 - L20H40 (girl has no # but she said she is #3 (https://sbfsg.store/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3) ) + L16H69 (no # but she is the light skinned girl)

LOL awesome

fangbang
29-01-2022, 08:21 AM
Any one remember Apple from Lor 18 the one with the absolutely unbelievable body (but so so face). Her boobs were the most perfect ones I’ve ever seen slim waist and and super curvy butt. Almost exactly like the Jap porn star Yuna Hayashi

http://https://imgur.com/B65juke.png

unfit
29-01-2022, 09:36 AM
Best boobs 4D @ 16W06 of late Ah Lek my favourite combo meal with her buddy BaiHe :D

Bharthhh
31-01-2022, 04:38 PM
My favourite was Anni 1667, the last time we communicated was 2020, after that she deleted me. I am finally moving on and I have some private photos of her which I am deleting, anyone interested let me know

Dignified69
31-01-2022, 10:11 PM
My favourite was Anni 1667, the last time we communicated was 2020, after that she deleted me. I am finally moving on and I have some private photos of her which I am deleting, anyone interested let me know

I would be delighted to receive a part of my history

thundergod22001
01-02-2022, 01:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42GQfTcRqeE

Happy new year everyone

supershaft
01-02-2022, 10:58 AM

Day 1 - L20H38 (G7)
Day 3 - L16H10 (G8)

wow u must have spent a lot:D

LordYama
02-02-2022, 10:36 PM

Thanks bro for sending over the pic!

shaashaak
03-02-2022, 02:53 PM
Bharthh bro your PM is full

Bharthhh
03-02-2022, 03:12 PM

Thanks to the bro who upped my points, you know who you are :)

Bharthhh
03-02-2022, 04:35 PM
I would be delighted to receive a part of my history

Thank you :)

soundworks
04-02-2022, 07:15 AM
Thanks to the bro who upped my points, you know who you are :)

up you bro, can share with me too. tks.

soundworks
04-02-2022, 07:18 AM

same thinking bro....those r the golden era !!! miss those days

Prince Devitt
04-02-2022, 11:39 AM

Prince Devitt +54

bpafree39
05-02-2022, 08:02 AM

Even the PRCs are better then, we took all the looks and services for granted.

hornyunclez
05-02-2022, 11:41 PM
Even the PRCs are better then, we took all the looks and services for granted.

This one totally agree bro. Tbh I already felt this way by the time it was around 2015-2016.

Because prior to that, especially back in 2008 (when I started my GL addiction) and until around 2012 around there, what we got for $150 were much superior back then, in terms of the girls looks and especially services. Things like frenching and AR and full catbath were totally guaranteed pretty much.

But then things regressed by the time it's around 2015 and since then regressing even more rapidly. Sad bro.

p u r e
06-02-2022, 11:48 AM
This one totally agree bro. Tbh I already felt this way by the time it was around 2015-2016.

Because prior to that, especially back in 2008 (when I started my GL addiction) and until around 2012 around there, what we got for $150 were much superior back then, in terms of the girls looks and especially services. Things like frenching and AR and full catbath were totally guaranteed pretty much.

But then things regressed by the time it's around 2015 and since then regressing even more rapidly. Sad bro.

i agree with this. i started in 2012. back then was good. also nice to roam the streets for FL.

rlskyline
06-02-2022, 03:38 PM
anyone encountered GL girls want to RAW and let u cum inside?

there is this house at L18 that I really like as all the viet girls are young and pretty and in 2019, there is this girl number 4 that I always frequent.

the first time I chose her, the moment I got into the room, she French me deeply and after a few times of going back to her, she told me to go in RAW. at first I insisted to wear condom, but after a few times, I just go in RAW and just cum inside. I know the risk but I thought since they go checkup so just do it.

I guess this is just how she try to KC?
she went back Vietnam in Dec 2019 and I missed those times.

Bharthhh
06-02-2022, 08:58 PM
up you bro, can share with me too. tks.

Thanks bro

hornyunclez
07-02-2022, 02:43 PM
I think what I miss the most from GL back from 2008-2012 was the batch of PRCs back then that looked like models and clubbing girls and their top services. TO think of it, their service was good. Even though that time I remember bros saying that the PRCs were not that good

HumbleDude
08-02-2022, 11:29 PM
anyone encountered GL girls want to RAW and let u cum inside?

there is this house at L18 that I really like as all the viet girls are young and pretty and in 2019, there is this girl number 4 that I always frequent.

the first time I chose her, the moment I got into the room, she French me deeply and after a few times of going back to her, she told me to go in RAW. at first I insisted to wear condom, but after a few times, I just go in RAW and just cum inside. I know the risk but I thought since they go checkup so just do it.

I guess this is just how she try to KC?
she went back Vietnam in Dec 2019 and I missed those times.

Back in 2011 I was lucky to meet one FL in L16 right from the start was able to raw and cip. Syt and very manja and clingy type. Still remember got one time after session and cip, thought wanted to shower and go back but she went on her knees in the shower and gave me BJ until I cim.

Visited her in Shanghai after she RTC and banged her raw and cip throughout the trip.

klss
09-02-2022, 01:46 PM
Best thing is was able to do Tarma in raw and CIP on both pussies.
Nowadays don’t feel like Tarma coz need to in condom and even need to change condoms when change pussies. No fun at all…

rlskyline
09-02-2022, 11:08 PM
Best thing is was able to do Tarma in raw and CIP on both pussies.
Nowadays don’t feel like Tarma coz need to in condom and even need to change condoms when change pussies. No fun at all…

which year was it can raw tarma?

rlskyline
09-02-2022, 11:09 PM
Back in 2011 I was lucky to meet one FL in L16 right from the start was able to raw and cip. Syt and very manja and clingy type. Still remember got one time after session and cip, thought wanted to shower and go back but she went on her knees in the shower and gave me BJ until I cim.

Visited her in Shanghai after she RTC and banged her raw and cip throughout the trip.

nice! i think it depends on whether the girl likes u?
but u can shoot 2 times within 30 minutes. very zai leh

HumbleDude
10-02-2022, 12:01 AM
nice! i think it depends on whether the girl likes u?
but u can shoot 2 times within 30 minutes. very zai leh

Depends on the girl and your luck. And yes, whether the girl likes you makes a lot of difference.

I have come across a few GL FL where I can fuck as many times as I want within the time limit. Raw some more, but I don't cip most of the time.

Still remember I marathoned 1 for 3 hrs and fuck 7 times in total. Damn shag but shiok when kena those horny ones.

rlskyline
10-02-2022, 10:47 PM
Depends on the girl and your luck. And yes, whether the girl likes you makes a lot of difference.

I have come across a few GL FL where I can fuck as many times as I want within the time limit. Raw some more, but I don't cip most of the time.

Still remember I marathoned 1 for 3 hrs and fuck 7 times in total. Damn shag but shiok when kena those horny ones.
why don't want cip?

HumbleDude
11-02-2022, 06:47 PM
why don't want cip?

I always think long-term.

If cip too much higher chance of her getting pregnant and rtc then no more sashimi until the next one which may or may not happen.

rlskyline
12-02-2022, 12:46 AM
I always think long-term.

If cip too much higher chance of her getting pregnant and rtc then no more sashimi until the next one which may or may not happen.

I would think they would be on pills to allow cip

Bharthhh
13-02-2022, 07:45 AM
Bharthh bro your PM is full

PM cleared, should be able to receive now

judejaca1
13-02-2022, 02:36 PM
wow u must have spent a lot:D

my estimate all-in including airplane fare, hotel for 10 days(Hotel 81), food, and the Geylang sexperience is around SGD 6000.

I only ate cheap food (7-11, Mcdonalds, hawker food, etc) so i can spend more on the girls. LOL!

it is worth it for a once in a lifetime experience. :-)
it is priceless now considering the situation of Geylang.
if Geylang will indeed close, I will treasure the memory and experience forever.

supershaft
16-02-2022, 03:52 PM
part of the good old GL from approx 2005 to 2020... enjoy the scene of FLs standing alg the lorongs beckoning for me to stop my car and pick them up for meat feasting. Not to mention all the wonderful GL hses from 50 to 150 cats ... personally my fav was L18G38 tomyums and L20H38 viets... :D

Dignified69
18-02-2022, 06:25 PM
Anyone care to share any photo they may have of Mina 1805 (2017) or even my more recent flame Xiao Ning 1669 (2019) or even Qi Qi 1612 (2019).

Soon our beloved playground will reopen and then we will all be busy cheonging...

:cool:

p u r e
19-02-2022, 12:11 AM
part of the good old GL from approx 2005 to 2020... enjoy the scene of FLs standing alg the lorongs beckoning for me to stop my car and pick them up for meat feasting. Not to mention all the wonderful GL hses from 50 to 150 cats ... personally my fav was L18G38 tomyums and L20H38 viets... :D

eh 2005 to 2020 huge range leh.. think 2016 onwards not much FL already.. lol.. early 2010s still good

Dignified69
19-02-2022, 07:30 AM
eh 2005 to 2020 huge range leh.. think 2016 onwards not much FL already.. lol.. early 2010s still good

Much and good are both relative. I think most of us punters were largely happy with what we received. Compared to the situation now, I don't think anyone will have any issues with GL opening tomorrow...

saabking
19-02-2022, 09:30 AM
Soon our beloved playground will reopen and then we will all be busy cheonging...

:cool:

Wishful thinking …
While you continue to daydream - I m enjoying the warmth of snow-white syt in my arms

supershaft
19-02-2022, 10:26 AM

Yup reli good old days where they hop in our car n straight give a hj while enticing u to f em.. ,mostly I will wear baggy Bermuda without underwear.. hee

cyng019
19-02-2022, 09:38 PM
Anyone got pic of 1658A, Ruyi and Jixiang?

Dignified69
19-02-2022, 11:24 PM
Wishful thinking …
While you continue to daydream - I m enjoying the warmth of snow-white syt in my arms

Thanks to a good friend I was back in action today. Feels good to be alive.

:):):):D

Fat Fatt
20-02-2022, 09:19 PM
Thanks to a good friend I was back in action today. Feels good to be alive.

:):):):D

Today I needed a real good massage and ended with a HJ. Paid more than I should but it’s different from going to a FL

Going to FL is stress, got to scroll the various pages and verify with recommendation FRs and then text multiple of them as some of them don’t answer. Compared to our GL cat 150 days just get who’s in the house or let the okt call them

besarhuge2
20-02-2022, 09:22 PM
Bobo & Qiu Xiang, omfg how can we forgot their boobies !

Naka_Timo
21-02-2022, 11:45 AM

Upped you +147

sc slayer
21-02-2022, 10:18 PM
UpZz +19 for exchange

tidalwave14
22-02-2022, 11:38 AM
For me i always go to the cat 60 prc girls. Cheap and good. I think it was L6 h72

p u r e
22-02-2022, 08:56 PM
For me i always go to the cat 60 prc girls. Cheap and good. I think it was L6 h72
yup that is correct location.

charger
22-02-2022, 09:25 PM

😋👍this house has many good service and chio milfs. For $60 or $80 we got showered and bbbj even before fj. Damn value for money. Also lots of Frenching and 69. I patronized them after first week of opening till they shifted to lor 8. The okts are also friendly. I missed this house.😥

SgHornyDevil
23-02-2022, 06:34 PM
My favourite big boobies were Li Wen, real angpai back then …

Fat Fatt
27-02-2022, 03:57 PM
After a few bad tries in FLs, missed GL even more

hornyunclez
27-02-2022, 08:57 PM
After a few bad tries in FLs, missed GL even more

The longer time passes, the more regretful I am for taking the old GL experience for granted, especially around 2008-2012 period when I started.

Should really have visited GL much more frequently back then, even though that time $$$ was kinda tight for me because that time was still a student...

rlskyline
28-02-2022, 08:28 PM
if GL ever open again, I will go there whack the girls hard hard. miss them so much

laogao6969
06-03-2022, 02:41 PM
0866E
G88

People who know will know! The only true Ang bai I ever know.

Fat Fatt
07-03-2022, 04:16 PM
The longer time passes, the more regretful I am for taking the old GL experience for granted, especially around 2008-2012 period when I started.

Should really have visited GL much more frequently back then, even though that time $$$ was kinda tight for me because that time was still a student...

Agree totally with you.
Went for a FJ $130 like fast food….

Dignified69
09-03-2022, 12:04 AM
Agree totally with you.
Went for a FJ $130 like fast food….

Totally understand where you are coming from. Spent $150 ....ran away after 30 min. Smoke filled room, lame message bad and other noises coming ....who knows what is going on .....sheesh..

Levisboy
11-03-2022, 01:03 PM
Really miss geylang where can see and choose the 150 PRC for service

BedGuy
11-03-2022, 09:05 PM
Really miss geylang where can see and choose the 150 PRC for service

Let's hope geylang can reopen soon. Really miss those prc and thais girls.

unfit
12-03-2022, 11:13 AM
好生意 in Cantonese

Miss so much Boleh girls

12-03-2022, 11:19 AM
好生意 in Cantonese

Miss so much Boleh girls

Chances of seeing more boleh land gals higher with weaker MYR and lesser job.

unfit
12-03-2022, 02:07 PM
Chances of seeing more boleh land gals higher with weaker MYR and lesser job.

Fingers crossed ;)

Justhavefunhere
20-03-2022, 06:05 PM
Those were the days when walking around GL was so enjoyable. Going house to house to see all the pretty mookata

overboard
22-03-2022, 12:16 PM
Everyone talking about China WL. So thought I add in another perspective - L1818, Thai House.

Some of the more memorable ones:
G18(ended in Q1 2020). Pretty, service gao gao
G8 (ended in 2019). Decent looking. Hot fav back then

Justhavefunhere
22-03-2022, 12:51 PM
Totally agree. l18L18 is my fav house to go too. The standard there IMO is one of the best if not the best

Dignified69
23-03-2022, 11:32 PM
Everyone talking about China WL. So thought I add in another perspective - L1818, Thai House.

Some of the more memorable ones:
G18(ended in Q1 2020). Pretty, service gao gao
G8 (ended in 2019). Decent looking. Hot fav back then

wah you see this and see what we are into in the massage parlour....

overboard
24-03-2022, 01:37 AM
wah you see this and see what we are into in the massage parlour....

Yeah.. a world of difference. Sadly, don't think GL will recover so soon. Maybe it will never be opened again

jacky43
24-03-2022, 09:25 AM
The most powerful man will address the nation. Today 11 am. We are all ears. His FB shown smiling face. No good news. Till a cure is found. How are we going to get out of this mess?

We wish he will re opens RLD. I guess is 0.

24-03-2022, 10:17 AM
The most powerful man will address the nation. Today 11 am. We are all ears. His FB shown smiling face. No good news. Till a cure is found. How are we going to get out of this mess?

We wish he will re opens RLD. I guess is 0.

No politician (ruling or opp) dare to propose this idea any time soon. It's what we call political suicide.

unfit
24-03-2022, 01:57 PM
No politician (ruling or opp) dare to propose this idea any time soon. It's what we call political suicide.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/restrictions-alcohol-and-live-entertainment-be-lifted-nightlife-sector-be-studied-further?utm_source=editorialteam&utm_medium=notification

24-03-2022, 02:36 PM
https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/restrictions-alcohol-and-live-entertainment-be-lifted-nightlife-sector-be-studied-further?utm_source=editorialteam&utm_medium=notification

"Mr Wong said that the authorities are also looking into the safe resumption of nightlife businesses, comprising bars, pubs, karaoke establishments, discotheques and nightclubs."

Only after opening this sector then we see the light to RLD. :D

unfit
24-03-2022, 02:46 PM
"Mr Wong said that the authorities are also looking into the safe resumption of nightlife businesses, comprising bars, pubs, karaoke establishments, discotheques and nightclubs."

Only after opening this sector then we see the light to RLD. :D

Move GL to Kranji SAF training area

24-03-2022, 04:26 PM
Move GL to Kranji SAF training area

Nevermind if they opening RLD any time soon Da Da waiting for you... :D

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/singapore-malaysia-land-borders-reopen-vaccinated-transport-car-bus-2583411

unfit
24-03-2022, 07:10 PM
Nevermind if they opening RLD any time soon Da Da waiting for you... :D

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/singapore-malaysia-land-borders-reopen-vaccinated-transport-car-bus-2583411

Ipoh horfun here we cum :D

bike forum said BlueWave no more already :(

24-03-2022, 09:49 PM
Ipoh horfun here we cum :D

bike forum said BlueWave no more already :(

See post #5043-5048 :D

https://sbf.guru/showthread.php?t=335757&page=337

unfit
24-03-2022, 10:47 PM
See post #5043-5048 :D

https://sbf.guru/showthread.php?t=335757&page=337

Dun noe she slim down or not:p

25-03-2022, 02:55 PM
Dun noe she slim down or not:p

Hopeful not, normally slim down is neh neh first. :p

Cl1ck1
25-03-2022, 05:50 PM
I don’t have many names I can recall but one that I remember is An An circa 2015 from 1654(?) ice cold princess but for some reason she took a liking to me. I’m an average looking guy, nothing special about me to be honest lol. But she agreed to meet with me outside and I even took her to my serviced apartment a few times and had much more GFE type of time with her. She even cooked for me! Pretty memorable time. I think she’s now married with a kid now.

25-03-2022, 05:56 PM
I don’t have many names I can recall but one that I remember is An An circa 2015 from 1654(?) ice cold princess but for some reason she took a liking to me. I’m an average looking guy, nothing special about me to be honest lol. But she agreed to meet with me outside and I even took her to my serviced apartment a few times and had much more GFE type of time with her. She even cooked for me! Pretty memorable time. I think she’s now married with a kid now.

Sometime it doesn't matter how you look, its the way you treat them that matter. They too are human and like to be pamper and being respect.

unfit
25-03-2022, 07:24 PM
Hopeful not, normally slim down is neh neh first. :p

No more milk 😅😅😅

unfit
25-03-2022, 07:26 PM
Sometime it doesn't matter how you look, its the way you treat them that matter. They too are human and like to be pamper and being respect.

Very true cos am old fat ugly still they love me.....oops my yusofs 🤣🤣🤣

25-03-2022, 08:54 PM
No more milk 😅😅😅

I still prefer too milk her then she milk me. :p

Very true cos am old fat ugly still they love me.....oops my yusofs 🤣🤣🤣

Yusofs doesn't work all the time leh. :D

unfit
25-03-2022, 09:13 PM
I still prefer too milk her then she milk me. :p

Yusofs doesn't work all the time leh. :D

sometimes Mao instead of Yusof :D:D:D

I need Ipoh HorFun :p:p:p

saabking
26-03-2022, 09:22 AM
sometimes Mao instead of Yusof :D:D:D

I need Ipoh HorFun :p:p:p

They are moving to Benjamin Franklin and more recently to Bored Ape ������

unfit
26-03-2022, 10:38 AM
They are moving to Benjamin Franklin and more recently to Bored Ape ������

wow NFT :eek::eek::eek:

harleyquinnz
26-03-2022, 12:51 PM
Good to see FL1 is purring to life.......even with shady stables with bad rep pre covid.
Now it's up to the ex Malaysian FLs' hunger and appetite for Yusof Ishak and journey down south to open shop. There are plenty of empty rooms and since now borders are opening soon, rental rates esp for condos will be fairly cheap. Those girls should have past customers contacts. Now, it's to see can they get approval from immigration to come in? Are their records still relevant?

jacky43
27-03-2022, 10:32 AM
No sir! No green lights from the task force. AV and Kelantan Clinic cannot issue permits. By the way past 3 yrs. Malaysian FLs are here. Where? Read thru all the treads.

In logistics it talked of supply chain. The movement of goods and information captured of the values and status. 5G 6G whatever.

I guess $ changer are seeing long Q in exchange of M$. A group of Malaysian Chinese who are not free thinkers, travel back to home towns for Ching Ming which fall on 5 April 2022.

The biggest group are men who go visiting JB RLD. Nothing new. Is a tradition for 50 yrs. Not to forget. Past 20 yrs. There are PRC, Piony and Myanmar men who also loved JB. Cheap cheaper and cheapest.

Take care my friends. Because WHO announces 3 weeks ago. Past 3 yrs into C19. It has claimed the life of 6m people. It is more then flu.

Waiwera
29-10-2023, 10:09 AM
Does anyone still remember WH54 g6 honeybee?
Pre-covid she was there and the No.1 in the house at least for me

wavelet
01-11-2023, 05:30 PM
好生意 in Cantonese

Miss so much Boleh girls

During the Malaysian time…

Ecuader
01-11-2023, 05:48 PM

Malaysia boleh.

+22 now u have 20 power. 😂

unfit
01-11-2023, 05:57 PM

Malaysia Boleh and yummylicious:p

wavelet
01-11-2023, 06:05 PM
Malaysia boleh.

+22 now u have 20 power. 😂

Kam sia..

All the WL I fancy now should be grandma Liao..

unfit
01-11-2023, 07:17 PM
Kam sia..

Fair lah cos punters also grandpa ma :D

bullterrier
01-11-2023, 09:24 PM
Kam sia..

ok lah, probably 50 plus plus age, young grannies :D

Newsasap
03-11-2023, 02:25 PM
Anybody remember 安琪 of 2062, I have great time with her during her stayed.

unfit
03-11-2023, 08:24 PM

new 50 is Young Senior now :D:D:D

Ecuader
03-11-2023, 08:31 PM

I would take 李丽珍 anytime 😂