PDA

View Full Version : With the current situation, do u mask or or off?

Cupping888
03-05-2021, 09:28 AM
Hi bros,

Things are getting hot for covid-19

When doing the *ahem ahem*.. do u guys ask the ML to take off masks?

I know some will say cannot, if so, what will you do? Will u RTM?

Those who say can, I presume the *ahem ahem* is more shiok, but at the risk of getting covid?

Any inputs from brothers?

talismann
03-05-2021, 10:21 AM
It seems to be getting sterile...rubber on, mask on, soon gloves also on. Better to save the money and lie low for awhile.:D

Capricorn69
03-05-2021, 11:53 AM
If ML cannot take mask off then no shiok leh. With current situation better do not go. Waste money only leh.

loneyheart
03-05-2021, 12:05 PM
If u r so scare then u should worry about getting STD instead :)

See TTSH case even all wear mask then so many infected

Stay at home bro

blackandhairy
03-05-2021, 12:41 PM

paganwinter
03-05-2021, 12:47 PM
think better rest at home. now go ahem ahem kena call from moh how? unlucky the ML got symptoms how.

3someking
03-05-2021, 12:50 PM
For my regular, i manage to pull down her mask and french with her :D

afterburn
03-05-2021, 01:18 PM
2 weeks ago i tried a viet ml the first time, is a proper place so hj and roam is the max. Somehow when exiting we end up face to face - i was heading for the room exit while she was moving around quickily tidying - seemed perfectly natural to kiss and we did so with our masks on! Quick peck on the lips :D

Seriously, if there is a case at the joint that you visited, makes no diff whether you or the ML wear masks, everyone will still get notified and tested.

candeo_88
03-05-2021, 06:19 PM
Big caveat is if you've also checked in via safe entry and have also booked the ML via any comms apps. Even with CCTV footage of you on premises, its also 50-50 chance or unlikely that authorities will go review CCTV for contact tracing 😅😅😅

It's just a matter of how far back the authorities wanna do contact tracing, eg. 6 hours? 12 hours?

And that's all I have to say about that :D:cool:

hannibald
03-05-2021, 07:32 PM
TS, if you are so worried, why visit at all. During the massage, at such proximity, mask off or on frankly makes very little difference.

Cupping888
03-05-2021, 07:50 PM
Thanks bros, all the wisdom and experience here makes sense..cheers!

I will still cheong la.. SG life so stressful. Need to release

My ML I always ask her to mask down, she is a hybrid of Julie Tan and Yvonne Lim, even the body size also same, small frame and bony, lean and slim. Boobs size also same same.. while HJ is 50/50, the face seals the deal. Of course, massage is decent and it’s an almost complete package.

To me, with mask is like doing an operation In the operation theatre. Lol.