PDA

View Full Version : stay safe during chionging

nishikado
02-05-2021, 03:13 PM
https://ibb.co/K51hVhK

https://i.ibb.co/TwC2P2W/IMG-20210502-WA0020.jpg (https://ibb.co/K51hVhK)
Got kena? Faster go checkk

dipolog
02-05-2021, 04:24 PM

Just helping to share..... pls take precautions.

Sharing a whatsapp, forwarded by a friend.....

On 27/4 @ 9.15pm I was at Spa 9.
My masseuse was vietbu Joy. Afaik the Malaysian girls working that day was Hannah, Jocelyn & Cynthia. Nicole oredi left as she has finished her shift. I chose Joy because she was my regular there. Massage inside the Spa was normal and no special done because I had arranged with Joy to go for supper as I was her last customer. We had supper at Holland V then adjourn to a hotel where we stayed until @ 1am and left.

On 29/4 @ 11am I started receiving messages on my phone followed my calls. I did not response as I was with a client then.
After my client left @ 11.30am, I saw I had 7 missed calls and finally called back. It was MOH and the guy on the other end ask me to confirm whether I had been to Spa 9 on 27/4. I was told to stay put and they will send transport to pick me up for testing. About an hour later a mini-bus arrived to pick me up at our office building. On it was another 3 guys. We all sat separately far from each other. The mini-bus proceeded to pick up another guy from another nearby building and sent all 5 of us to NCID.

At NCID, I was tested and then briefed that I will have to be quarantined even though the result came out negative. From then on I felt like a prisoner as I was not allowed to go anywhere. I had to contact a family member to pack some belongings for a 14 day quarantine. After waiting for hours, finally I was transported to my quarantine hotel @ 7pm. And it was the nearby Hotel Royal on Newton road. I was given a room on the 12th floor. A small single room with just a bed, tv, mini-fridge & side table. Quite cramp with hardly any free space to move about. And cannot even go outside my room to the corridor. I was told my quarantine will end on 11/5.

Sibeh siao now..... how to explain to family and colleagues when I'm out from quarantine? I pray that I do not get a positive result during my quarantine period. Yes I was swab tested again this morning and I have another 2 more tests before my quarantine ends.

I keep in contact with Joy and was told all the staff of Spa 9 are also in quarantine but separated in different facilities

JamesTYC
02-05-2021, 04:55 PM
Just helping to share..... pls take precautions.

fake whatsapp text? I was there today and Spa 9 was opened, and saw a few bros visiting.

washing
02-05-2021, 05:06 PM
Please be safe although I ñot a SPA 9 customer. After hear can piak the vietbu I want to piak her also. :cool:

Sadly
02-05-2021, 05:18 PM
If he had mentioned his hotel room number in his message the community could have organised some deliveries for the bro in peril..
Yes, the message looks fake. Having said that better stay away this place until we know more from official sources.

WOOHOO
02-05-2021, 05:28 PM

WOOHOO UPZ

Paulpo2002
02-05-2021, 05:29 PM
Wah, is on Today news regarding to Spa 9 Liao.. luckily I didn't manage to go..

spidey111223
02-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Have confirmed case, how come still can operate???

Grounded Eagle
02-05-2021, 05:39 PM
Have confirmed case, how come still can operate???

fake whatsapp text? I was there today and Spa 9 was opened, and saw a few bros visiting.

What time did you visit them?
I was at the Blk 41 coffeeshop for breakfast this morning.
After breakfast @ 10am I kaypoh and walk past Spa 9 to 6c6c.
I dun tink they are open for business as I saw some cleaning crew disinfecting the place. There were also several kaypohs like me who pass by and loiter around the entrance to take photos of the place.

Maybe night visitors can give an updated sitrep?

testoste
02-05-2021, 05:40 PM
Not sure about the whatsapp but the spa case is real. Check out the article in CNA

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-cases-community-tan-tock-seng-hospital-imported-may-1-14724138

formidable
02-05-2021, 05:54 PM
Hope infected customer/sisters not spread to ktv bistro ML FL to form multiple distributed clusters . Better stay in shelter for time being

formidable
02-05-2021, 05:58 PM
If you go Shin Min Daily News FB you can read they posted 1hr ago say the shop ownself close 2 hrs to do cleaning and 14 therapist nv kana virus (as of now) and they remain open cuz zenghu nv ask them to close. :rolleyes:

Heng when reporter take picture time no guys standing there. :D

Look see the FB comments there 555 will go viral and kana shut? :confused: Or zenghu planning to get AV shut them permanently? :rolleyes: Or later find fault them orh gong them? 5555

Negative may due to false negative/ virus incubation ,better retest every week

KangTuo
02-05-2021, 06:14 PM
If you go Shin Min Daily News FB you can read they posted 1hr ago say the shop ownself close 2 hrs to do cleaning and 14 therapist nv kana virus (as of now) and they remain open cuz zenghu nv ask them to close. :rolleyes:

channelnews reported on GKY speach leh
"We will close all public places visited by the cases during the likely infectious period for two days for cleaning, and this will also facilitate testing of the staff and workers at these affected areas,” Mr Gan said during a press conference by the COVID-19 multi-ministry task force.

sidjames92
02-05-2021, 06:18 PM
channelnews reported on GKY speach leh
"We will close all public places visited by the cases during the likely infectious period for two days for cleaning, and this will also facilitate testing of the staff and workers at these affected areas,” Mr Gan said during a press conference by the COVID-19 multi-ministry task force.

that was yesterday

today come out got one place is vivocity visited by infectious cases. no way they will close down whole vivocity. so flip prata

Dirk Kuyt
02-05-2021, 06:36 PM
that was yesterday

today come out got one place is vivocity visited by infectious cases. no way they will close down whole vivocity. so flip prata

Many online feedback that places that were supposed to close for 2 days were actually still in operation. When queried by the reporters.... these places can give reply that nobody informed them have to close.... lol

Somebody's head gonna roll..... wonder who will be arrowed to carry the blame.

abcchinese8inch
02-05-2021, 06:45 PM

Heng when reporter take picture time no guys standing there. :D

Look see the FB comments there 555 will go viral and kana shut? :confused: Or zenghu planning to get AV shut them permanently? :rolleyes: Or later find fault them orh gong them? 5555

Doesn't matter. All ML are supposed to go into 14 day quarantine due to close contact even if they being tested negative as of yesterday. I think the owner going kana 1x big one already.

blackandhairy
02-05-2021, 07:07 PM

nishikado
02-05-2021, 07:11 PM
I think for now all lay low until 15th May at least lol. Restrict yoursellf and save the wallet too

KatongCowboy
02-05-2021, 07:19 PM
They got other outlets si boh? :confused: Maybe they manpower transfer from other outlets or borrow part-time manpower from others to continue operations? :confused:

Only this shop.... but their work system is only 5 full time therapists and the remaining are freelancers who on standby wait for calls. So if any of the fulltimers take off then one of the freelancers will fill in. Or if there is surge in customer bookings then they will activate the freelancers.

formidable
02-05-2021, 08:34 PM
Hope infected customer/sisters not spread to ktv bistro ML FL to form multiple distributed clusters . Better stay in shelter for time being

We do not know if customer virus (if she gotten from)is from india double mutanted,as not sure if border close is timely or little late as the variant is already in France recent news.

Exclusive: Scientists say India government ignored warnings amid coronavirus surge
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/exclusive-scientists-india-government-ignored-033417025.html

Around that date, INSACOG began to prepare a draft media statement for the health ministry. A version of that draft, seen by Reuters, set out the forum’s findings: the new Indian variant had two significant mutations to the portion of the virus that attaches to human cells, and it had been traced in 15% to 20% of samples from Maharashtra, India's worst-affected state.

The draft statement said that the mutations, called E484Q and L452R, were of “high concern.” It said “there is data of E484Q mutant viruses escaping highly neutralising antibodies in cultures, and there is data that L452R mutation was responsible for both increased transmissibility and immune escape.
**In other words, essentially, this meant that mutated versions of the virus could more easily enter a human cell and counter a person’s immune response to it.**

KatongCowboy
02-05-2021, 10:37 PM
Only this shop..........

Sorry my bad...... another samster corrected me that actually Spa 9 , Spa 7 & S Spa all have the same boss and the masseuses are interchangeable.

logmeinla
02-05-2021, 10:54 PM
Sorry my bad...... another samster corrected me that actually Spa 9 , Spa 7 & S Spa all have the same boss and the masseuses are interchangeable.

That explains. This boss is quite successful to manage all these three hot spas full of SYTs, he/she got a great sense of what bros looking for.

sipeklong
02-05-2021, 11:26 PM
That explains. This boss is quite successful to manage all these three hot spas full of SYTs, he/she got a great sense of what bros looking for.

The boss probably do same line when much younger. But can’t do it since age catching up, now open spas to earn legit $ while ml probably side incomes or tips…while she earns from all spas she owns.

fenwick
02-05-2021, 11:58 PM
They got other outlets si boh? :confused: Maybe they manpower transfer from other outlets or borrow part-time manpower from others to continue operations? :confused:

Maybe you're right bro. :)

snakehead
03-05-2021, 12:54 AM
If he had mentioned his hotel room number in his message the community could have organised some deliveries for the bro in peril..

One of my retired subordinate is now a security supervisor at Hotel Royal. I tried to fish some info out from him and he confirms Hotel Royal is indeed a quarantine hotel with all rooms on the entire 12th & 13th floor designated as quarantine rooms. No one is allowed to interact with their occupants nor are outside deliveries allowed. Their meals are supplied by the hotel kitchen and the staff have to don PPE to deliver the meals. No contact is made with the room occupants as the meals are placed inside plastic bags and hung onto the door handles, then the front office will inform the occupant their meal is delivered.

In view to the arrangements.... I doubt your well intentioned deliveries would be able to reach that bro ... :D

Gaze
03-05-2021, 02:43 AM

That Joycelyn use to be in that famous S Spa at BB that pioneered the 88 Prostate massage.

Now I see her at Spa 7.

The current owner of these spas are just shadow boss, they are been paid to open spa on behalf of them.

Paulpo2002
03-05-2021, 08:40 AM
Anyone know if Joy at Spa 9 offer special? Would be interested to explore when the covid situation turned better

kthan10
03-05-2021, 08:45 AM
Anyone know if Joy at Spa 9 offer special? Would be interested to explore when the covid situation turned better

You go try then you will know lolz.. No point asking here

sladang
03-05-2021, 09:35 AM
That Joycelyn use to be in that famous S Spa at BB that pioneered the 88 Prostate massage.

Now I see her at Spa 7.

I thot she's at spa 9, no? ? ?

Gaze
03-05-2021, 12:40 PM
I thot she's at spa 9, no? ? ?

Yes, she's at Spa 9 now, move together with the same boss that previously opened S Spa.

lallana
04-05-2021, 04:59 PM
https://www.facebook.com/422122087962785/posts/1464927673682216/?d=n latest update on spa 9 case

Samto
04-05-2021, 05:36 PM
https://www.facebook.com/422122087962785/posts/1464927673682216/?d=n latest update on spa 9 case

Thanks for update, but now more and more cases have demonstrated 14 days actually not enough and negative testing results also not reliable. Better to just avoid this joint before it's fully cleared.

wonderwoo78
04-05-2021, 08:13 PM
Stay safe for the time with so many cases these few days

afterburn
04-05-2021, 08:45 PM
Anyway latest news now sounds like what is reported in the news is not as good as it is made to sound. New restrictions are imposed from 8 May to 30 May essentially returning to phase 2. Indoor gyms are closed. WFH now back to 50%. Spas and other "personal services" can still run for now but will have close monitoring. They have now confirmed the india covid variant in some of the hospital cases.

Oh well... guess better go for a few last massage session before close down again. Don't forget haircut too.

Dirk Kuyt
04-05-2021, 11:41 PM
So confusing. So her swab first was +ve then sub swab all -ve?

So what went wrong ah? :confused:

Possible human error? Or the calibration of the test machine was wrongly set.... eg. The KTPH breast cancer cases.

nishikado
05-05-2021, 12:22 AM
https://mothership.sg/2021/05/massage-parlour-indecent-act/

Wonder which outlrt

Milshe
05-05-2021, 10:35 AM
The boss probably do same line when much younger. But can’t do it since age catching up, now open spas to earn legit $ while ml probably side incomes or tips…while she earns from all spas she owns.

Isn't s spa boss a guy? Chairman of the spa association?

piichai
05-05-2021, 11:48 AM
Maybe they all very young SYT. :D So immunity is strong. :p

Though their immunity is strong, I suggest all their SYT to get an anti covid virus injection from you. Hahahaah

afterburn
05-05-2021, 12:51 PM
If its error then why more staff are now required to serve their Quarantine Order? :confused:

Seems to be the same for other clusters now. As a precautionary measure, quarantine first for another round of testing. Not much understanding yet about this new strain. The QO or SHN now can be up to 21 days to be safe.

superstiffy
05-05-2021, 01:19 PM
think they are pushing hard for the hk bubble. :)

noticed yesterday and today the case reporting very slow and no update. :confused: Usually the website will have one announcement on how many cases then night time update again with case details which didn't happen last night.

must think how to flip the prata mah...

afterburn
05-05-2021, 07:17 PM
After balek to P2 now have 1 case. :)

Duno got FL cum from HK bubble or not.

The numbers don't really tell us what's hidden. Same as before the first CB I was incredulous thinking why need to lockdown based on the case numbers at that time ...then *boomz* 3-4 figures from the dorms. What we were not told all along earlier.

Sadly
05-05-2021, 09:03 PM
The virus will continue to mute with new strains challenging our health and lifestyle. However being scared and paranoid is more damaging to our well being. Back to phase 2 with so little communities cases and a successful vaccine roll out makes me wonder how this will fall out. Probably going to end up with many of us in a depression/burn out and more death from suicide than Covid.

CapitalMaul
05-05-2021, 09:18 PM
think they are pushing hard for the hk bubble. :)

noticed yesterday and today the case reporting very slow :confused:

They are always playing with the figures. Started with numbers from 12 midnight to next midnight as a day's figure, but later changed to 12 noon to noon. Like this they also shiok.

Xgenre
05-05-2021, 10:32 PM
HK and Singapore are caught in the same situation. Too small to have domestic flights. Other countries can promote domestic travel during this period and the airlines and tourism industry still can make some money. Both airlines are bleeding money. So naturally, Singapore and HK will want to work together to start a bubble. I help you, you help me.

Other countries with domestic travel aren't as interested in having a bubble with us as their airline and tourism sectors have domestic travellers.

Both Singapore and Hong Kong have to balance between economic activity and Covid 19 transmission. Never a good time to start the Bubble but cannot stop trying to normalise life.