PDA

View Full Version : Seriously what’s wrong with newbies

helmsley
30-04-2021, 01:39 AM
I really don’t understand why there are countless noobs in this forum asking about rates offered at the MPs? I get spammed with multiple newbies asking the same question over and over again.

Can’t they just pick up the phone and call the MPs and MLs themselves?? Really don’t get it.

y2ngc8
30-04-2021, 02:13 AM
They don't wish to stepped into land mines, or wasted their time if the spa is clean.
for me i will visit if the spa got some praise from bros here, and as long as the ml is my type i will try to visit and get their contacts.
i like the element of surprise (i mean extra lol)

chiongsolo
30-04-2021, 03:58 AM
I really don’t understand why there are countless noobs in this forum asking about rates offered at the MPs? I get spammed with multiple newbies asking the same question over and over again.

Can’t they just pick up the phone and call the MPs and MLs themselves?? Really don’t get it.

Hahaha. Lazy to find out lor. Worst type is those ask ask ask then in the end nvr go. Cos hum ji. Wana chiong but scared this and that. Or those wana eat at 3 michelin star restaurant but complain why so much more expensive than hawker centre. Just ignore them.

bignehneh
30-04-2021, 06:46 AM
When I start as newbie, I also go recce a bit la. Nowadays contact write big Boh ppl still ask. Sometimes I tell then look not bad, neh big, cb can squirt. Still ask a lot of questions. For goodness sake, just spend $100 to try.

Xyberduke
30-04-2021, 07:21 AM
STD Rates are 80/100/120 or 50/100/150.
Expect the higher and bonus if lower.
Want to bargain, then expect bargained services as well.

GL closed, Thai FL absent, bear with it..... demand way over supply

KangTuo
30-04-2021, 07:49 AM
.. demand way over supply

i feel its over supply leh. so many ML added to my wechat till I have not enough time and money to visit all yet :D

loudexhaust
30-04-2021, 08:14 AM
i feel its over supply leh. so many ML added to my wechat till I have not enough time and money to visit all yet :D

Hahaha... This one I agree.. I got one WeChat account just for ML. 250 contacts and growing. Sometimes when they keep msging ask me why so long never go find them massage, I feel like telling them they need to take queue number also. 😂

noob0123
30-04-2021, 08:16 AM
When I start as newbie, I also go recce a bit la. Nowadays contact write big Boh ppl still ask. Sometimes I tell then look not bad, neh big, cb can squirt. Still ask a lot of questions. For goodness sake, just spend $100 to try.PM u get contact never reply 1
Look down my name?

loudexhaust
30-04-2021, 08:16 AM

All my experiences accumulated through cold hard cash, plenty of wasted sperm and countless piano massage. Some ppl just wanna hit jackpot at first try, leveraging on others experience. But they don't understand that everyone will have a different experience even with the same ML.

Greendevil
30-04-2021, 08:34 AM

TS, actually you should just tell them where they can get online live update on the prices. We, seniors, should not keep all these secret to ourselves.

ALL NEWBIES, PLEASE SEE BELOW LINK FOR LATEST PRICES:

https://www.sgx.com/

helmsley
30-04-2021, 08:51 AM
All my experiences accumulated through cold hard cash, plenty of wasted sperm and countless piano massage. Some ppl just wanna hit jackpot at first try, leveraging on others experience. But they don't understand that everyone will have a different experience even with the same ML.

Totally agree with you. The thrill is in the hunt sometimes. No harm trying out rather than just hoping to hit the jackpot. Seriously these newbies are the ones who don’t contribute to the forum but just camping here to get info.

Kongyong
30-04-2021, 09:04 AM
I have learned through trial and error. Got burnt a few times and treat it as paying school fees.

Greendevil
30-04-2021, 09:46 AM
One chap just zap me. Comon, it is Friday, cant take a joke meh??

Now instead of redeeming the points for a CAT80, I can only redeem a CAT50 fuck.......haiz, if I only i could......

friendlymonk
30-04-2021, 10:36 AM
TS, actually you should just tell them where they can get online live update on the prices. We, seniors, should not keep all these secret to ourselves.

ALL NEWBIES, PLEASE SEE BELOW LINK FOR LATEST PRICES:

https://www.sgx.com/

Hahaha funny will up you with my measly pt :D

absurdit
30-04-2021, 11:11 AM
STD Rates are 80/100/120 or 50/100/150.

STD rates... uncanny

SBF is growing and info scouting will increase too . Having a code, honour or commonsense are diminishing across online forums and sbf is no exception.

I just avoid answering obvious question in PM.
Having said, I'm still a noob and I PM bros for info( I am shameless). Because there is lot of nuances in actual services offered and your desire.

Nevertheless, I'm grateful and try to be resourceful to bros who replies.

xxFTOxx
30-04-2021, 04:09 PM
Maybe sbf should allow certain threads to be viewed by newbies after they have provided at least 2 genuine FR and obtained certain amount of rep. That way everyone has to contribute.

Kongyong
30-04-2021, 04:39 PM

Now instead of redeeming the points for a CAT80, I can only redeem a CAT50 fuck.......haiz, if I only i could......

Same here. Kenna zapped by one idiot.

candeo_88
30-04-2021, 09:19 PM
The thrill in the early days when going into a HC is who is the ML lady that is assigned to the task, tall, short, skinny, fat, big or small boobs, long or short hair...

Nowadays, the thrill of going into a so-called spa is what kind of service/proposal that will be offered after the half-past six massage...We already know who is the ML cos we chose her up front...

When going to a "recommended" ML, we already in a way set our expectations for type of service provided, $$$ involved, description of the ML..

For me, it is still no expectations, no disappointments and it may well end up as a pleasant surprise after all...

And that's all I have to say about that...:D:cool:

Totally agree with you. The thrill is in the hunt sometimes. No harm trying out rather than just hoping to hit the jackpot. Seriously these newbies are the ones who don’t contribute to the forum but just camping here to get info.

Xyberduke
30-04-2021, 10:56 PM

Lucky man you.... I keep deleting.... can only find a few good ones... last time just AAA made me want to buy season parking there.

WOOHOO
01-05-2021, 01:33 AM

WOOHOO UPZ kekeke lol :p:p:p:p

WOOHOO
01-05-2021, 01:39 AM
Same here. Kenna zapped by one idiot.

WOOHOO UPZ kekeke lol :p:p:p

Who is the idiot?

kombust
01-05-2021, 02:05 AM
The thrill in the early days when going into a HC is who is the ML lady that is assigned to the task, tall, short, skinny, fat, big or small boobs, long or short hair...

Nowadays, the thrill of going into a so-called spa is what kind of service/proposal that will be offered after the half-past six massage...We already know who is the ML cos we chose her up front...

When going to a "recommended" ML, we already in a way set our expectations for type of service provided, $$$ involved, description of the ML..

For me, it is still no expectations, no disappointments and it may well end up as a pleasant surprise after all...

And that's all I have to say about that...:D:cool:

i usually play russian roulette at the mp in the past. nowadays all need to make appt so can't do that anymore. if looks too chui can always ask to swap.

Underhidden
01-05-2021, 02:43 AM
STD rates... uncanny

SBF is growing and info scouting will increase too . Having a code, honour or commonsense are diminishing across online forums and sbf is no exception.

I just avoid answering obvious question in PM.
Having said, I'm still a noob and I PM bros for info( I am shameless). Because there is lot of nuances in actual services offered and your desire.

Nevertheless, I'm grateful and try to be resourceful to bros who replies.

one answer

RTFF!

people asking qns the answers to which are easily found within a few pages...say less than 10...are simply lazy twats and don't deserve help.
full stop
end of

Kongyong
01-05-2021, 08:06 AM
WOOHOO UPZ kekeke lol :p:p:p

Who is the idiot?

Thanks bro. Up you my 3 humble points. Don’t know who. He just put remark KNN. Very bo liao these people.

patrickhuang
01-05-2021, 08:42 AM
They are just plain lazy. Always ask for contact and stuffs, end up ask them how's their experience they have tons of excuses. Havent go, no time, stuck with wife...etc .

Kongyong
01-05-2021, 11:49 AM
Some still ask when there is already contact detail in the TS’s post. Astonishing to me. Then have to try out ownself as experience can be different for everyone.

Questioneer
01-05-2021, 12:03 PM
Want to state that it's not always the newbies, some old timers also lol

candeo_88
01-05-2021, 03:20 PM
Yes, Russian Roulette until we become regular at some point in time...

And that's all I have to say about that :D:cool:

i usually play russian roulette at the mp in the past. nowadays all need to make appt so can't do that anymore. if looks too chui can always ask to swap.

SadLoser
01-05-2021, 03:55 PM

In every thread on a spa or FL now, 80% of the comments are newbies/clones asking for numbers only.

I think some of them are just trolls. Literally the information is posted right on the previous post, the next post will be "Please pm damage and price".

And some threads are like 5-6 yrs ago, still got newbie digging it out to ask for contact :confused:

Literally even if I start a new thread now saying "New ML with good services, but died yesterday already"- still will have a lot of newbies posting " Hi can pls share contact & damages" etc etc

They dun read at all one. I doubt they are also genuine cheongsters. More like trolls or bots account

pete_the_fish
01-05-2021, 04:31 PM

The demand is there lah...otherwise the prc will simply go back...and the pricing I s reflecting the demand

helmsley
01-05-2021, 04:40 PM
In every thread on a spa or FL now, 80% of the comments are newbies/clones asking for numbers only.

I think some of them are just trolls. Literally the information is posted right on the previous post, the next post will be "Please pm damage and price".

And some threads are like 5-6 yrs ago, still got newbie digging it out to ask for contact :confused:

Literally even if I start a new thread now saying "New ML with good services, but died yesterday already"- still will have a lot of newbies posting " Hi can pls share contact & damages" etc etc

They dun read at all one. I doubt they are also genuine cheongsters. More like trolls or bots account

Hahaha good point. Maybe they wanna dig her up and screw her:D

Oh yeah. I just got zapped by some noob loser knnccb comment. Must be the same asshole zapping the people here

SadLoser
02-05-2021, 12:30 AM
The demand is there lah...otherwise the prc will simply go back...and the pricing I s reflecting the demand

Definitely is demand > supply.

Most of the gals are doing a roaring business. The younger/prettier ones literally fully booked for the entire day. Prices have been creeping up since last year after CB too.

WOOHOO
02-05-2021, 05:25 PM
Hahaha good point. Maybe they wanna dig her up and screw her:D

Oh yeah. I just got zapped by some noob loser knnccb comment. Must be the same asshole zapping the people here

WOOHOO UPZ