PDA

View Full Version : bangkok expert please advice

WOWKAOZ
23-02-2008, 10:49 AM
i have been to bbk before afew time, but this time i am thinking of going to to white dragon temple also. i know i can just get a mini van from any tour agency to go to the temple and must leave at about 4am from the hotel.. but can anyone advice more. for example

1. what day is it open? i know it is not open every day right?
2. Must really wear all white? pants and shoes also? or only white shirt?
3. any other useful information?

i tried calling the bbk tour agency, again one chicken one duck, dont understand what they say. so bros please advice. many thank bros.

joew2005
23-02-2008, 11:19 AM
bro,i hv been there b4.
my frds goes there every year.

we don't call any tour agency 4 a mini van there.
we called the temple a day b4 we go there,& tell them we hv hw many ppl & which hotel we r staying.
On that actual day,they will dispatch a van over 2 our hotel 2 pick us up b4 5am.each van sit abt 7 ppl.

understand that the public k only visit the holy place during mon~fri,thai public holidays also not opened.
It is most adviseable 2 wear white long sleeve shirt,white long pants.
But the last time i went there,i wasn't in white.
they k accept ppl that r not wearing 2 revealing or 2 bright.

I m not an expert on tis issue.
jz telling u my experience.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
23-02-2008, 12:47 PM
i have been to bbk before afew time, but this time i am thinking of going to to white dragon temple also. i know i can just get a mini van from any tour agency to go to the temple and must leave at about 4am from the hotel.. but can anyone advice more. for example

3. any other useful information?

i tried calling the bbk tour agency, again one chicken one duck, dont understand what they say. so bros please advice. many thank bros.Wear all white like PAP......go as early as 4am but prepare to wait as long queue till 8am then he start......the address is 80/9 M5 Surasak
Sriracha Chonburi, or contact his disciple Mr Liu +66817500117.......can speak cantonese, teochew & thai.......

naemlo
23-02-2008, 01:43 PM
i know i can just get a mini van from any tour agency to go to the temple and must leave at about 4am from the hotel..

If u r staying in BKK and leaving at 4am, then I can only wish u all the best cos u might be wasting your trip. :D

1. It opens only on Fri, Sat, Sun and sometime even these days he is not around, so u need to call before going.
2. Decent clothing. T-shirt, pants and shoes is good enough.

Chok dee.

Maitong Kit Mak
23-02-2008, 03:19 PM
If u r staying in BKK and leaving at 4am, then I can only wish u all the best cos u might be wasting your trip. :D

1. It opens only on Fri, Sat, Sun and sometime even these days he is not around, so u need to call before going.

Chok dee.

Bro...how r u? Is Bai Long wang really that good or only subject to individual? Even Edison Chan also go see him b4 going back to HK to attend the press conference man...Feel like making a trip there just to pay him a visit but dunno is worth anot leh...What's your say? Any advices from other bros?

GTOKING
23-02-2008, 03:56 PM
If u r staying in BKK and leaving at 4am, then I can only wish u all the best cos u might be wasting your trip.

Chok dee.

Yeah , you must reach the temple at 4am , they supply breakfast to you too
and only limited number issue.

need to buy rolex for white dragon king not ? :D , heard wai cai ( HK actor ) buy rolex for him

Maitong Kit Mak
23-02-2008, 04:04 PM

need to buy rolex for white dragon king not ? :D , heard wai cai ( HK actor ) buy rolex for him

Wah...u been there to see Mr Bai Long as well ah...no wonder u so 'HUAT' la...So worth going anot? Wai Cai buy him rolex...so did u know if Edison offer him any special VDO that he took himself with the female actress?:D Just joking la...

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
23-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Bro...how r u? Is Bai Long wang really that good or only subject to individual? Even Edison Chan also go see him b4 going back to HK to attend the press conference man...Feel like making a trip there just to pay him a visit but dunno is worth anot leh...What's your say? Any advices from other bros?
No offence but most of the time his predictions are very vague.....you have to guess guess one......maybe heaven secrets cannot reveal too much......Wai Cai has been asking him to see Carina Lau for long time but until now he refuse to do so but never give explaination.......

Maitong Kit Mak
23-02-2008, 05:21 PM
No offence but most of the time his predictions are very vague.....you have to guess guess one......maybe heaven secrets cannot reveal too much......Wai Cai has been asking him to see Carina Lau for long time but until now he refuse to do so but never give explaination.......

Yea..some bros said his session is only like less than 5 mins and his predictions are vague...say already like not say like that...so overall..I guess if don't expect too much from him...take it as a tour to temple and pray for gd health etc...will be no dissapointment...:o

naemlo
23-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Bro...how r u?

Great to hear from u again. I'm ok.

Is Bai Long wang really that good or only subject to individual?

Subject to individual. My personal view.

Most Taiwanese n hongkee believe a lot in fortune telling and furthermore 1 of the reason for his popularity is because of media n with the "help" of 1 or 2 big shot actor/actress/singers visiting him, dun famous also very difficult. :D If 1 of the famous heavenly king, comes n ask me to read his fortune, I also famous overnight. Correct reading or not, after 1000 ppl came to c me, sure a few will strike it rich then I will be rewarded with rolex too :D There are a lot of "good" fortune tellers. I met 1 in BKK.

Anyway no harm visiting him cos quite near BKK.

He will c 100 ppl per day. :rolleyes:

I guess if don't expect too much from him...take it as a tour to temple and pray for gd health etc...will be no dissapointment...

Yes take it as a tour to the many temples in Thailand.

Wai Cai has been asking him to see Carina Lau for long time but until now he refuse to do so but never give explaination.......

That's his style. Once in awhile he will not read someone fortune. Wonder why. :rolleyes:

WOWKAOZ
23-02-2008, 08:15 PM
thanks for all the info bros.

but anyone know the cost? and travelling time from bangkok? i heard it is 2-3 hours to the temple?

Maitong Kit Mak
23-02-2008, 08:26 PM
thanks for all the info bros.

but anyone know the cost? and travelling time from bangkok? i heard it is 2-3 hours to the temple?

Heard that the duration of the travel is around 2hrs...Cost is around 2k baht for a return trip by the van organised by the temple...back to your hotel. Donation wise..is up to u...;)

joew2005
24-02-2008, 08:16 AM
http://i26.tinypic.com/n48poy.jpg

WOWKAOZ
24-02-2008, 09:44 AM
really thank you to all bros man, even got map.
any bros want to go together? maybe we can go on thursday to bkk then go on friday/sat morning to the temple.

oh another thing, before going to temple better not go cheong right? but after going to the temle can go cheong right? :confused:

Any bro want to go interested? maybe we can fix a date and go together.;)

GTOKING
24-02-2008, 10:07 AM
yeah , in fact at thailand there is many places to go not just for girl

normally i go to thailand i will go to ............

1. fishing at chonburi and the mekong cat fish pond
2. temple

:D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
24-02-2008, 10:25 AM
yeah , in fact at thailand there is many places to go not just for girl

normally i go to thailand i will go to ............

1. fishing at chonburi and the mekong cat fish pond
2. temple

:DMe too.....i go for

shopping
food
experience Thai culture :D

RTplayer
24-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Only you are allowed to discuss non sex topic, only you can post non sex topics

Me too.....i go for

shopping
food