PDA

View Full Version : Points game idiocy

Underhidden
22-04-2021, 09:40 PM
I wud luv to know who the small minded moron(s)? are who reduced my points from 269 to 193 over last 8 days.

I post reports wat i see on timeline not days later....helpful no?

I try to reply when i know an answer to people asking sensible qestio.

Actif member of our littel community, but someone out here with a brain likely the same size as his (correctly named) little brother takes exception to...what? I call it as i see it.

I thought one GAINS points by contributing..else..why bothrr.

Whole system should be reviewed...its 2021

Gig3
22-04-2021, 10:06 PM
I wud luv to know who the small minded moron(s)? are who reduced my points from 269 to 193 over last 8 days.

I post reports wat i see on timeline not days later....helpful no?

I try to reply when i know an answer to people asking sensible qestio.

Actif member of our littel community, but someone out here with a brain likely the same size as his (correctly named) little brother takes exception to...what? I call it as i see it.

I thought one GAINS points by contributing..else..why bothrr.

Whole system should be reviewed...its 2021

The internet is the best tool pathetic fucks can use to behave in a toxic manner because it is the one place they can perceive themselves to be the big man.

Just ignore them.

desudesu
22-04-2021, 10:22 PM
Don't need to get so frustrated over the points.

The points can't do anything and it dont mean anything.

High points doesnt make you easier to book girls nor get you verified.

rocket1128
22-04-2021, 10:55 PM
higher pts doesn't let you enter a spa without safe entry

rambutarn
22-04-2021, 11:13 PM
higher pts doesn't protect you from covid or STDs

testoste
22-04-2021, 11:44 PM
Kenna zapped several times. No hard feeling. Just pts only.

Maybe can ask the SBF admin to consider improving the points system such that the nickname is shown for up/down pts. More useful. This feature save the pts upper a few seconds of his/her time (don't need to type their own name)

Underhidden
23-04-2021, 12:07 AM

Maybe can ask the SBF admin to consider improving the points system such that the nickname is shown for up/down pts. More useful. This feature save the pts upper a few seconds of his/her time (don't need to type their own name)

I agree all of u
Some funny reply too lol
Just so amusant to watch this

Gig3
23-04-2021, 01:37 AM
And in less than a couple of hours, a bunch of sad folks crawl out of their hidey holes to once again make a pathetic attempt to try and feel like a big man with a 'witty' liner and zap points away.

Like Drew Carey used to say on Whose Line Is It Anyway, 'the points don't matter'.

And to an extent, so do you.

rosschang
23-04-2021, 10:35 AM
Wow some sort of revenge zap? Anyway ups for u bro

superstiffy
23-04-2021, 12:05 PM

Actually last time long time ago when the point come out is like rating for cheongster.. u share alot then people up ur point... then mean can trust type..

now.. sbf not like last time... all the people her post 'lobang' need to pay money.. u say no gd.. first tio zap then post delete...

u post ur own lobang to share... admin ask u to pay.. u dun pay they delete..

thats y u see all the threads all the same cmi places... i always say.. if the place is gd, boss no need to waste time and money to advertise.. it is those place that cmi all teh ml sit there and beat fly then the boss need to pay money to advertise..

so u all come here, see the spa pple share.. then better siam far far.. those never share one then can try... :D

harper2k
23-04-2021, 12:25 PM
Don't get too hung up over the points thing. I also got zapped and cursed for making innocuous comments before, makes me scratch my head. Maybe the person too long never release due to lockdown, then siao rush brain and cannot think properly. :D

tony1982
23-04-2021, 12:56 PM
MAYBE the points can redeem for free HJ.....HAHAHAHAH

fun12345
23-04-2021, 01:03 PM
The more u get frustrated over points, the more u will be zapped, just saying...

morrissey1209
23-04-2021, 03:06 PM
Aiya, lose points/win points what is the diff? ML or FL treat you better because you high points meh?

szczesny
23-04-2021, 03:39 PM
Its same as social media "like" or "dislike" your post.

There's no one size fits all comments, just move on la!

loneyheart
23-04-2021, 04:10 PM
if u r long enough in this forum u sure will bump up to this bo liao zap matter of time let leave it :)

spidey111223
24-04-2021, 08:38 PM
Don't get too hung up over the points thing. I also got zapped and cursed for making innocuous comments before, makes me scratch my head. Maybe the person too long never release due to lockdown, then siao rush brain and cannot think properly. :D

I totally agree. There are some idiots who go by pseudo name. Go around zapping and cursing people and acting like big f***, threatening all sorts of nonsense. Probably never release too long and shot up to his brains so his hands all itchy and do these stupid things.

logmeinla
25-04-2021, 12:14 AM
Just chill about it, if you do like to collect these points, can always go to these exchange thread to give and receive, fastest way to see it up.

qolop
26-04-2021, 12:58 PM
Yups... totally agree with so many bros here.

Many of us have our own day job. Thats what we are. I have recently been zapped too for no apparent reason. I guess its the zapper's online persona at play. They spend so much more time on this online space, hiding behind keyboards making them feel powerful. You notice most zappers dont leave their nick and they leave idiotic/nonsensical comments. Things that arent socially accepted in the real world.

Dont get too hard up over the points here. cant be exchanged for anything. You are wasting your time and effort in this endless chase of point game.

Just continue to be what you are, share what you thing is right and be yourself.

loneyheart
26-04-2021, 02:24 PM
Upped u bro pushes u up to power 7 :)

ceeko
28-04-2021, 09:38 AM
Points are Kaninaningly IMPORTANT ok.

Pre CB I redeemed 100 points for a free fuck in geylang, topped up $20 to fuck the thai bu's ass.

I most recently traded 500 points to a ML for a 2 shot session, didn't need to top up HJ rate.

Points are FUCKING important! Dun play play ok.

Samto
28-04-2021, 09:47 AM
Only 100 points for a free fuck? That's damn cheap! Maybe the exchange rate of point to SGD is 1:1? Lol;)

Points are Kaninaningly IMPORTANT ok.

Pre CB I redeemed 100 points for a free fuck in geylang, topped up $20 to fuck the thai bu's ass.

I most recently traded 500 points to a ML for a 2 shot session, didn't need to top up HJ rate.

Points are FUCKING important! Dun play play ok.