PDA

View Full Version : Not Just a nail salon at Hougang

suspectedwildgu
20-02-2008, 03:18 AM
I 've plan to visit my regular joint at Hougang. The gal I'm looking was not in Singapore until the month. The only gal in the shop is noy my cup of tea and furthermore I've tried her before, my philosophy is never try the same gal more than once...haha:)

Since no option, I walked out from the shop....recce arounf that area hopefully will discover something unique. After I walk pass few shops..bingo I found the unique place. If you see from outside...this shop is just another normal nail salon, however on the glass has written words of "services provided". of course the interesting words "massage" Out of curiousity I went inside.

The moment I opened the door...I've seen 2 gals sitting and 1 gal standing. I've chose one of the gal sitting....you know how this answered my request?
She is not working there...today she is just visiting her friend. Wau lau!! so pia seh liao:p Too bad this gal is stunning, although her dressing is quite loosen but still can see her boobs shape at least 36D and very cfm type.

Currently, all the gals age are between 30-35, no syt.

Here are my summarised reports.

Name: Forgot to ask
Face : 5/10
Boob : 8/10 36D- One hand cannot cover the boob
HJ : nice quite slowly done
FJ : didn't try
Damage : $35/hr $32/45 mins

Hope you guys like my new discovery. Bro, with 20 points may ask for the location. Thanks for reading my FR.

SWG:D

GL Hunter
20-02-2008, 08:07 AM
Bro SWG, is the joint at Hg Ave 3, Blk 1++ something? :D

suspectedwildgu
20-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Hi

I've replied to 5 bros today. Please provide FR and up me if you feel the lobang is worth it.

suspectedwildgu
20-02-2008, 12:35 PM
Thanks bro kosheen for the points.

too_hot
20-02-2008, 12:37 PM

I work nearby so went down to see. Have always suspected something is a bit different from other nails shops anyway.

Peep through the glass saw a long hair lady sitting at the table. Looks actually not bad but didn't go in due to limited budget already allocated for other place.

Maybe next month.

lordx
20-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Bro suspectedwildgu,

I don't meet your pre-stated requirement for above address, due to being a new samster.

Would appreciate that you can PM me the address and I will provide a detail FR after visiting the nail salon.

Happy New Year & Gong Hei Fa Choi!!!

Best regards,
LordX

RunNGun
21-02-2008, 02:32 AM
I 've plan to visit my regular joint at Hougang. The gal I'm looking was not in Singapore until the month. The only gal in the shop is noy my cup of tea and furthermore I've tried her before, my philosophy is never try the same gal more than once...haha:)

Since no option, I walked out from the shop....recce arounf that area hopefully will discover something unique. After I walk pass few shops..bingo I found the unique place. If you see from outside...this shop is just another normal nail salon, however on the glass has written words of "services provided". of course the interesting words "massage" Out of curiousity I went inside.

The moment I opened the door...I've seen 2 gals sitting and 1 gal standing. I've chose one of the gal sitting....you know how this answered my request?
She is not working there...today she is just visiting her friend. Wau lau!! so pia seh liao:p Too bad this gal is stunning, although her dressing is quite loosen but still can see her boobs shape at least 36D and very cfm type.

Hope you guys like my new discovery. Bro, with 20 points may ask for the location. Thanks for reading my FR.

Hi Bro, i may not reached yr requirement for 20 points but can pls consider to pm me the location,coz me stay Hg n i m always looking for "Fun" joints(u might be interested to read some of my thread/post) all over s'pore, me seriously want to try n will do a good fr after trying.

Thanks in advance, even if u decide not to pm me the location, its ok.

Happy Cheong!

suspectedwildgu
23-02-2008, 01:35 PM
Sorry for the late replied....recently very tight up with my work load. I've just replied to another 5 bros and enjoy. Please provide FR. I'm still waiting for the first FR after given out to about 20 bros.

Glen2712
23-02-2008, 02:27 PM
Nice find, Bro suspectedwildgu!

Guess where most ladies get their manicure (Manus: Hand)/ pedicure (Pedis: Foot) done, now males have a place to go to get their verpicure (Verpus: Penis) done. :D

Cheers!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh and Bro awesome04!

GL Hunter
23-02-2008, 02:38 PM
I do not know whether the joint that I have been before is the one suspectedwildgu has mentioned or not. :confused:

The one I went is near a S11 coffeeshop.

Regaine
23-02-2008, 07:03 PM

Pai seh bro got any massage involved? If have how was the rating? Thanks.

ang09
23-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Any update on the place,i live very near there and dont mind to scout for it if there is more gd frs on it.:)

suspectedwildgu
23-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Pai seh bro got any massage involved? If have how was the rating? Thanks.

Yes...has massage service provided. The rate I will give is 8/10 quite solid massage. The price is $35/per hour.

suspectedwildgu
23-02-2008, 10:07 PM
I do not know whether the joint that I have been before is the one suspectedwildgu has mentioned or not. :confused:

The one I went is near a S11 coffeeshop.

I guess is not the one you know. This is shop is further away from the S11 coffeeshop, just few shops further away.

suspectedwildgu
23-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Nice find, Bro suspectedwildgu!

Guess where most ladies get their manicure (Manus: Hand)/ pedicure (Pedis: Foot) done, now males have a place to go to get their verpicure (Verpus: Penis) done. :D

Cheers!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh and Bro awesome04!

Bro Glen,

Thanks for your support. I'm waiting for your new discovery, seem like you are more on FL nowaday...haha:)

smartyyy
24-02-2008, 06:04 AM
bro, same here, i've not reached the 20points yet, but i'm staying hougang, have written some FRs before, hope u dun mind sharing, will write a FR upon trying. thanks in advance bro!

Regaine
24-02-2008, 07:32 AM
Yes...has massage service provided. The rate I will give is 8/10 quite solid massage. The price is $35/per hour.

Thanks bro. That is quite a good rating. Looks like have to check it out real soon.:)

Regaine
24-02-2008, 07:34 AM
Bro Glen,

Thanks for your support. I'm waiting for your new discovery, seem like you are more on FL nowaday...haha.

He got more $$$ ... :)

Glen2712
24-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Bro Glen,

Thanks for your support. I'm waiting for your new discovery, seem like you are more on FL nowaday...haha

SWG

Lately I've been patronising this duck rice store at GL, so happened walk around and saw some FLs. Been hunting around in search of new playgrounds but most of the time ended up leaving the terrain empty handed. In the meantime visited places recommended by Bro SupremeD, Bro Clit_LickeR, Bro tissuebox and last but not least you, Bro suspectedwildgu. :)

He got more $$$ ... :)

Recently got more 'Ang Baos', plus Mr. Willy's forever hungry so that's y.... :o

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

luis88
26-02-2008, 01:38 AM
hi bro i guess i know where the shop is but never try it today got went down to see,theres one beatuty center there that provided massage ya just to tell u bro few shops down got one more chinese medicine centerr provide massage too the girls are ok ...never try yr nail shop guess is s few shops down will try it tomorow hope it will be good....guess this is the right place ba if i am wrong pls correct mi

doomsranger
26-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Wat a joint. :)

Regaine
01-03-2008, 08:40 PM
No further updates on this place? :confused:

alucard
05-03-2008, 10:30 PM
yo bros,

dont know if this is the one SWG is talking about, but its somewhere near the S-11. there got 3. but i went to the nails one

must say look dark but can see who is inside when i stand outside the window. heehee the girls inside dun expect syt except this prc call Xinyi. looks are ok and quite fair skin. she was resting but i opt for her as i got interest in her. hehehe

anyway massage was good man. and she seduced me for a handjob. overall was quite a pleasing exprience.

Ratings

Location Somewhere in hougang..
Name : Xinyi (china fujian)
Face : 6.5/10
Body : 6/10 small tummy
HJ : 5/10 (SOP)
Friendly : 7/10 (very friendly)
RTF : ok la... see my mood again.
Damage : 36 + HJ = 70

cheers:D

trustee_6969
06-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Can I have the location? Sounds fun....:D

rushinghere
06-03-2008, 01:22 AM
sounds interesting in the way they provide their *svcs*...thumbs up :D

DeViL~CasNov@
06-03-2008, 12:41 PM
dear all brothers,

short FR, just to share
ya, after seeing this thread, i decide to go find the area, since i am nearby.
however, after much travellin, i manage to found this nail-salon, which i believe is the same as wat you guys are mentioning ...

seeing frm the front, its quite pitch dark, hence i took down their numbers and call before i approach inside ... ( i go in by the back door )

so one of the lady serve me, dont ask the name, lok lik age30++, in any case, there arent any SYT there also.
45min is SGD36 , and its quiet a gd massage.
due to the lady not my type so i dont ask for any special...
but however she offer to do a wonderful HJ at S$50/- which i rejected

thanks all.

EvilInside
07-03-2008, 11:09 AM
dear all brothers,

short FR, just to share
ya, after seeing this thread, i decide to go find the area, since i am nearby.
however, after much travellin, i manage to found this nail-salon, which i believe is the same as wat you guys are mentioning ...

seeing frm the front, its quite pitch dark, hence i took down their numbers and call before i approach inside ... ( i go in by the back door )

so one of the lady serve me, dont ask the name, lok lik age30++, in any case, there arent any SYT there also.
45min is SGD36 , and its quiet a gd massage.
due to the lady not my type so i dont ask for any special...
but however she offer to do a wonderful HJ at S$50/- which i rejected

thanks all.bro can share the location :)

elongated
13-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Please share this discovery with me. Thanks.

RunNGun
14-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Please share this discovery with me. Thanks.

U blind or wat? 4 years ago liao. All gone liao. Why dig up an old thread...?

desire69x
14-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Hi bro,
Appreciate you can share the contact. Thanks.

oneheart
15-11-2011, 12:48 AM
bro can pm me the contact / location?

Yamifist
15-11-2011, 01:52 AM
Lol, people like to read story book but forgot the due date from library.

tango68
15-11-2011, 07:03 AM
Bro, pls provide ctc. Thanks

Advan12
15-11-2011, 10:22 AM

Bro can i have the contact. Thanks

matt555
15-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Nail shop??? You go there for doing nails or ge NAILED??? kekekeke

Anyway, TS mind to PM the contact?

Appreaciate it very much.

Diabolic
15-11-2011, 06:13 PM
The tread is started 04 years ago, with all the big wind blowing for past few years, do you guys think the shop will still be there....

Wake up lah.......

starmind
16-11-2011, 03:57 AM
I guess some people never bother to read. :(

bigfat
16-11-2011, 08:34 AM

bro u send a wrong number to me... please pm me back the nail saloon details thks!!

BHEL
16-11-2011, 11:13 AM
bro, can share the location pls... thanks.

Cheenacow
21-11-2011, 01:52 AM
bro can pm me the location? thks!

jackurass
21-11-2011, 03:18 AM
can pm me the location/ctc, thks