PDA

View Full Version : New TN at Bukit Batok

hc69
19-02-2008, 06:26 PM
I don't whether there are any similar thread just want to share these TN with all the brothers out there cos there are quite alot of young & pretty gals in this TN with big boobs.

I bought a copy of newpaper today while waiting for my car as i send it for washing and as usual turn to the fastads to look for TN or HC, and found this TN as i was at bukit batok area.

I decide to give it a try as i was near the area. The place is quite discreet and u need to entre from the backdoor, the shop don't have any sign so u have to look carefully.

When i entre the shop a bunch of PRC sitting there waiting all of them wearing very sexy and all the boobs near pop out. There are around 6 to 7 of thems the standard of the girls there look good to me at least the gals age around 20 plus not those in the late 30s or 40s.

I was lead to the room, divide and the facilites there is not very good, the gal ask me to take out my clothes and ask me to paid for the massage first and i left my boxes on cos i don't dare to use their towel. The gal didn't even bother to bring in the towel for me and expect me to used the towel hanging there......

After she came in and start the massage, i must said she more interested in doing FJ than massage, the massage is just for show playing paino. After a 10mins she ask me do i came here for other serivces, i ask what services do she provide, she said all the gals here are highly trained from China if skill not good the boss don't want them, and she offer the price $150 for don't what hot and cold treatment and she said take about 60min to complete the course.

Wow so expensive i thought to myself, i ask her whether got other serivce she say another type $120 i can understand what she said so not bother to ask and continue to ask what more services does she offer. She said have sex $100 and BJ $80.

She keep asking me to take up the package, but i decline and opt for HJ, her face sian half and keep asking me to take BJ said she is very good in BJ.

In the end i still opt for HJ she remove my boxes and put oil and start to jerk my didi no massage my balls just keep on jerking and jerking, i still must told her to slow down and pull her hand to massage my ball. This the worse HJ i ever had in the TN i think i ownself PCC more shiok than expect her boobs let me squeeze other than that wow nightmare.

After i unload she use toliet paper to clean me up, then she went out to wash her hand and ask me to wait for her.i decide enough is enough the massage is suck and the HJ also suck so i wear my clothes and paid her when she coming in. I think i just spend around 20-30min in there.

For those brother who want a quick bonk can try the place but the hygenie there is not very good the pillow got smell and she didn't change the bedsheet and towel, she just tied up that all.

As for the massage can forget about it, this TN is for BONKING but the gals there make me want to go back and to give them a second changes.

Name: XiXI (ShangHai)
Look:7/10
Figure:6/10
Boobs: B- cup
Massage:2/10
HJ:2/10
Damage: $30 entrance plus $50 for HJ

For those interest pls PM me for the location.

Will try to reply all the PM i can only log on when in office cos my wife is always around at home.

Cheers

antzz12
19-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Haha.... Nowsday the joint all focus on FJ instead of massage. This joint is similar to the one I try out at J.E. One thing is the gals all quite young & wear clothing that are veri sexy.:(

RunNGun
20-02-2008, 02:57 AM
Nowaday theses tn joint really unprofessional leh , haahaa..

kingkong77
20-02-2008, 04:46 AM
Hi Bro hc69, can PM the location. thks.:D

teraterm55
20-02-2008, 01:52 PM
I don't whether there are any similar thread just want to share these TN with all the brothers out there cos there are quite alot of young & pretty gals in this TN with big boobs.

ooooo... i read my fav word.. BIG BOOBS... bro you mind sharing the location with me ???

i would really appreciate it.

thanks.

hc69
20-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Bro kingkong77 & teraterm55 i have PM u the location :D

proguy99
20-02-2008, 04:36 PM
I believe this place was previously call Xxxx Hx and please take note that this place was ever raided by anti-vice before :D

lonesome_tonite
20-02-2008, 08:42 PM
been there yesterday. nothing to shout about their TN skills... or the lack of it. definitely a place for a quick bonk. i got this xiao qing. only thing she's interested is in bonking.. think i spent less than 20mins there.

a little bo hua for $130.... :p

MamboKing
20-02-2008, 09:02 PM
ooooo... i read my fav word.. BIG BOOBS... bro you mind sharing the location with me ???

i would really appreciate it.

thanks.

Yo bro TT55, check ur PM...not really good looking, quite big boned type in fact for the bigger bobbies gals.

sporelover
21-02-2008, 07:39 PM
To all bros,

Sorry to burst the bubble.

If you are referring to Blk 53x at Bt Batok, you can forget about it. I was there this afternoon at 2pm+ to recee and found two police vans and a police car there. I saw some ladies taken away.

Sporelover.

Yo bro TT55, check ur PM...not really good looking, quite big boned type in fact for the bigger bobbies gals.

puregold
23-02-2008, 10:05 AM
To all bros,

Sorry to burst the bubble.

If you are referring to Blk 53x at Bt Batok, you can forget about it. I was there this afternoon at 2pm+ to recee and found two police vans and a police car there. I saw some ladies taken away.

Sporelover.

That's rite bro.....i was there slightly earlier than you. Saw the police in action. Luckily I wasn't too early.....

evilspawnsss
23-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Oh this place..Tt time i went..hit and run..not a good place tt i dun even bother to post FR and let bros here know.. as above bro said..indeed they only interested in FJ....Shower room oso outside..lousy place la..wan shower..must go out from the door..if happen aunties,uncle walk pass sure see one...haha

BA.BAO.DAI
23-02-2008, 12:56 PM
bro hc69, can pm me the location, i just try out 1 which the location was given by bro tissubox. Would like to try this place too. thanks a lot.

evilspawnsss
26-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Which "BRO" or "SISTER" Zap mi..put nick la..dun scare..open talk dun b like a sissy...OPEN ur BIG eyes and see wat i talk!dun say wat i picky..i said i went b4 the place and jus telling my EXPERIENCE..NOT picky on this place..Come on..b a man and PM mi who r u..omg..poor chap zap ppl dare not put nick.. :cool:

reuters
26-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Seems that this area gets raided more often than other areas.

Honda27
26-02-2008, 04:04 PM
It raided most often because the previous joint turned out in the newspaper article before..

makop
27-02-2008, 01:39 AM
[QUOTE=evilspawnsss;2602567]Which "BRO" or "SISTER" Zap mi..put nick la..dun scare..open talk dun b like a sissy...QUOTE]

bro relax actually not only u think the joint cmi. I found the joint after flipping the newspaper but after i went there i did not even bother to intro this place as i got a feeling that this joint won't last long.

Firstly, the hygience very bad the tower all never change

Secondly, massage also very bad, worst than HC standards

Thirdly, the turnover rate for customer very high during my short period of 30 minutes there, alot of customers keep coming and calls keep coming in thus also have an effect on the first point. Thus, want to keep this place discreet also difficult somemore a kindergarden nearby, matter of time will invite trouble.

Though the ladies are better looking than most tuina, but they are stricly pushing for specials only thus the lousy service.

Not say that some of us are picky, but this kind of joint introduced are i think we get bombarded more and since this place already closed down liao i think just let it died.

WoSingWo
27-02-2008, 02:07 AM
I responded to the ad in tnp last tues, went there, quoted 30 for massage, 120 for straight fj, 150 fj and bj, 180 for bj,fj and ar.....walked right out.....
for 138,all in plus food, steam, lounge could go Yes centre solid gold HC......btw, try Lili for PRC lovers, very responsive bonking she gives....

evilspawnsss
28-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Not say that some of us are picky, but this kind of joint introduced are i think we get bombarded more and since this place already closed down liao i think just let it died.

Tt y lor..Help bro here telling them this place is bad say we picky..den wat this forum for?Den if bad we intro others..we gain points?..Alamak no brain one leh..anyway i dun care oso..jus wanna help bro here to enjoy and not kena lousy place..so this "Sister" is trying to tell mi dun tell others tt the place is bad and lousy lor..Haiz...Ops maybe its the owner of the shop hee hee