PDA

View Full Version : MAN CARESSES OFFICE LADY’S PANTAT IN AN ANTI-CLOCKWISE MOTION AT BUS STOP

novitarr
20-04-2021, 04:47 PM
https://singaporeuncensored.com/man-caresses-office-ladys-pantat-in-an-anti-closewise-motion-at-bus-stop/

novitarr
20-04-2021, 05:05 PM
i only worry they fuck in the bus later

vader8847
20-04-2021, 05:13 PM
https://singaporeuncensored.com/man-caresses-office-ladys-pantat-in-an-anti-closewise-motion-at-bus-stop/

See the lady is with her BF, he is Ang Mo.

Ang Mo like to caress lady butt mah..:D:D

They won't fxxk in bus but once they reached home and very sure to have hot sex.:D

samf
20-04-2021, 05:45 PM
In another post
couple-caught-being-naughty-at-hdb-void-deck-girl-use-guys-kkb-as-pillow-to-sleep/

Sixacity
20-04-2021, 08:24 PM

They won't fxxk in bus but once they reached home and very sure to have hot sex.:D

Sure fuck like rabbits when they reach home

Alekohholic
21-04-2021, 05:43 AM

To SPG...
Amdk caress butt.. so romantic and sexy
Sinkie caress butt ... pervert and low class.

ddog
21-04-2021, 08:28 AM
From what Ddog with model A let's call her Kate L. in Singapore, she had tons of angmo BF's. Got her 5 star hotels and according to her, treated her like gentleman.
But it's all wham bang thank you maam. Sorry it didn't work out with us. Same goes with a few others I know now based at Thai and Phuket , going on same path.
You go figure.

inlandtaipan
21-04-2021, 09:37 AM
They must have had a great night bonking too

lowhc
21-04-2021, 03:34 PM
Aiyoh, I also do this to my ladies...

2Dots
21-04-2021, 03:36 PM
If rub clockwise have different effect? :D

I Love Boobs
21-04-2021, 04:12 PM
From what Ddog with model A let's call her Kate L. in Singapore, she had tons of angmo BF's. Got her 5 star hotels and according to her, treated her like gentleman.
But it's all wham bang thank you maam. Sorry it didn't work out with us. Same goes with a few others I know now based at Thai and Phuket , going on same path.
You go figure.

White men are just looking for fucks.
They typically have no money and the ladies pay for meals etc.
Unfortunately in SG we have a colonial mentality.
SG girls love AMDK!

mixmasternrv
21-04-2021, 11:23 PM
White men are just looking for fucks.
They typically have no money and the ladies pay for meals etc.
Unfortunately in SG we have a colonial mentality.
SG girls love AMDK!

Agree that some of our SG girls damned stupid. I was at squatting an eatery in town using their wifi for WFH and this SPG walk in with fat Angmo. She quite attractive - the usual slip dress, thong and no bra. He in his berms and oversized tee, slippers. Manager said there is a dress code and she replied you mean you dun want business? Manager said they can sit in the alfresco area and they agreed. Sat 2 tables away from me. KPKB about service etc with that fake accent. Ordered 2 drinks 1 salad and the guy basically rubbah her ass and back until shiok then got up finished his drink and walked off somewhere. About 30mins later the SPG tried to text him - finally she called him and learnt he went back to his apartment! Then she panic. Apparently no card/cash had to use phone wallet - which manager was very reluctant to accept. Finally she did a bank transfer and I just enjoyed the mini-drama.:p

demonhunter5566
21-04-2021, 11:44 PM
Agree that some of our SG girls damned stupid. I was at squatting an eatery in town using their wifi for WFH and this SPG walk in with fat Angmo. She quite attractive - the usual slip dress, thong and no bra. He in his berms and oversized tee, slippers. Manager said there is a dress code and she replied you mean you dun want business? Manager said they can sit in the alfresco area and they agreed. Sat 2 tables away from me. KPKB about service etc with that fake accent. Ordered 2 drinks 1 salad and the guy basically rubbah her ass and back until shiok then got up finished his drink and walked off somewhere. About 30mins later the SPG tried to text him - finally she called him and learnt he went back to his apartment! Then she panic. Apparently no card/cash had to use phone wallet - which manager was very reluctant to accept. Finally she did a bank transfer and I just enjoyed the mini-drama.:p

Yup, that is pretty common. I even know of a female friend in RL that has been paying for her AMDK BF's life expenses for about 4 years now.

bigloser0
22-04-2021, 02:31 AM
this is pretty common sight.
husband/bf showing TLC to wife/gf.

Ahhui95
22-04-2021, 10:04 AM
Guys does not look like angmoh leh

screwballs
24-04-2021, 05:24 PM
Haiz video removed.

granturismoz
17-05-2021, 10:11 PM
any kind souls can share?? :(

Max77
17-05-2021, 11:27 PM
If the Ang Mo good nevermind lah. Some are rich and some are probably huge. I also see pretty sexy ladies with lousy looking local guys with very bad dress sense. Those ladies follow like slaves leh.

elforno
17-05-2021, 11:47 PM
i only worry they fuck in the bus later

Why u worry? They get to fuck each other not fucking u what...

granturismoz
22-05-2021, 06:36 PM
wow interesting... any one can share? :D

granturismoz
02-06-2021, 12:29 AM
anyone can share? :(