PDA

View Full Version : Why some ML do not want their customers to know they got BF or husband?

Habahaba69
13-04-2021, 01:51 PM
Hi bros,

I got some interesting interactions lately.

One ML whom I am trying to up, told me she just came to SG 1 year ago. Then I happen to see her sending her kid to kindergarten with her husband in one of the mornings. I was there at right time right place. I asked her, and from her reaction, should be her. She told me she is single and no boyfriend.

Another ML i know, told me no BF inititally. But after i know her for some time, it seems she got 2 or 3 boyfriends paying for her condo, expenses etc.

Got another ML told me she has a BF from the start and planning to get married. She say she try not to advertise online as she is afraid of the husband to be friends coming to visit her. hahhaa..to me, then just do give special ok already what?!

Why are they so afraid to let us know? Or is it me only?

I mean if I know they got husband or BF, i sure pay them more visits. This is because for the fraction of the price, I can touch them, suck their boobies, fondle them and even up them... with no strings attached.

kombust
13-04-2021, 01:54 PM
maybe they don't know you well enough to let you into their private life? they also afraid of trouble especially since they are married. got alot of crazy people out there so i guess they also wary of their privacy.

Piak2Piak
13-04-2021, 02:37 PM
I think ML tthink that being single will be more attractive to the customers. Some customers like to play game and chase after single ml , buy them gifts and bring them out for dinner etc. Telling them you have bf/husband, or worse children, will reduce the temptation and people will not want to spend that extra money on you.

:cool:

CheongingEdge
13-04-2021, 02:53 PM
I think ML tthink that being single will be more attractive to the customers. Some customers like to play game and chase after single ml , buy them gifts and bring them out for dinner etc. Telling them you have bf/husband, or worse children, will reduce the temptation and people will not want to spend that extra money on you.

:cool:

Some will want multiple BF to pay for all their stuff and since a lot of their "BFs" are married/attached and can't spend a lot of time with them, they can juggle these BFs. But will you pay a high price if you know she's also fucking others when you are busy? Unlikely, so they pretend that they are only yours and let you fuck only so that you pay more :cool:

I once met a ML who told me she's single as she caught her bf cheating and now her mission is to fuck other people's husband only... I told her I'm single though and still she lets me fuck her for a price of course. So don't trust anything they say.

MichaelWinn
13-04-2021, 11:15 PM
Some will want multiple BF to pay for all their stuff and since a lot of their "BFs" are married/attached and can't spend a lot of time with them, they can juggle these BFs. But will you pay a high price if you know she's also fucking others when you are busy? Unlikely, so they pretend that they are only yours and let you fuck only so that you pay more :cool:

I once met a ML who told me she's single as she caught her bf cheating and now her mission is to fuck other people's husband only... I told her I'm single though and still she lets me fuck her for a price of course. So don't trust anything they say.
Have to salute your post.upz your points

bignehneh
15-04-2021, 06:26 AM
Depends on ur relationship with them. I know many of them and they told me the truth. Like bf paid for this and that. We had FJ because their bf all can’t stand. Haha! Well, what to do. Thanks for them, sometimes we got free fuck

Marq
15-04-2021, 10:36 AM
Single is often deemed to be more desirable

Penguin23
15-04-2021, 06:43 PM
The obvious point is that an ML's desirability drops once it is well known that she has a BF and/or a husband. So, what is bad for business obviously they will want to hide. Now, there is actually a segment of cheongsters who actively seek out married MLs, because these ladies know the pleasure of fucking raw and they are more easily convinced to have sex without a condom. Married MLs in general are much more knowledgeable about contraception and hence dare to take higher risks.

Secondly, and I think this is a matter of perspective - many of these MLs are either PRCs or (more often these days) Vietnamese. In their home countries, they are used to very large geographies where they can travel a bit and be completely anonymous with little chance of their double life being found out. I honestly think not many of these MLs actually realize how small and connected Singapore is, and the risk of them running into someone they know, or see an unexpected customer walking in through the door is actually very high.

Jabba
24-04-2021, 02:38 AM
Never trust what they say.Most of them are good liars!Out to cheat your money.A lot of them have boyfriends.

Kongyong
24-04-2021, 10:18 AM
Whatever they say. Just enjoy the session and go off and back to your normal life.

lazyguy
27-04-2021, 12:43 PM
I can say most have at least 2 or more bf.. if u think u are the only one.. dun be naive.. pay fxxx and go.. dun be robert... I know alot robert.. bring them out for gd food.. buy them jewellery.. handbag.. give them money...

Really not worth de.. those pay pro mayb more clean them this type of ml..

heysezaye
27-04-2021, 12:51 PM
if you know they got a bf or husband how they kc you?

lazyguy
27-04-2021, 01:04 PM
I can tell u if u all honesty to state who ur ml gf here.. then maybe u will be surprised most bro here maybe their bf.. haha

loneyheart
27-04-2021, 01:12 PM
Married or single most has many husbands n BFs
老公 老公 。。。都是零时工
丈夫 丈夫 。。。一仗之夫
More means more support n $$$ tats she is here for
So u want to be 1 of them ?

But nowadays getting less with great GFE .
Most r fast food rush job

SilentReader49
27-04-2021, 02:34 PM
Depends on ur relationship with them. I know many of them and they told me the truth. Like bf paid for this and that. We had FJ because their bf all can’t stand. Haha! Well, what to do. Thanks for them, sometimes we got free fuck

We stand harder upon hearing their bf can't stand :D

alaltep09
29-04-2021, 07:27 PM
It's simple. The ones doing extra services are just trying to make some extra cash. Their private life nobody concern while they working.

If they married, bf, whatever doesn't really matter cos work is work, money is money. Some of them will open up if you're regular. Then you see, either they hide what they do or partner don't care cos got extra money coming in. 🤷‍♂️

Kongyong
29-04-2021, 07:42 PM
I don’t bother about their private life as long as the service is good and I enjoy the session. Some do share with me when getting to know each other better but I just listen. True or not doesn’t matter. We just have to get our mindset right.