PDA

View Full Version : Budget Massage bOnK

hotshine81
14-02-2008, 11:24 AM
finally my pc is ok and i'm so happy coz i'm able to log in again.

went to this place last month actually but only got to write fr now as my pc crashed...there was a thread on this place but i seem not to be able to find it so i decided to start a new one specially for this outlet at this building as there are a few more outlets..

had this local chinese milf served me. named candy aged 30++...she is on the bah bah type but with C-D cup boobs..

candy: massage?
me : how much?
candy : 1hr/$20..(wow!!!)
me : ok..

candy led me to a cubicle with a massage bed but i suggested the cubicle with the matress as i know this place sure do special one...

massage was so-so abit piano here and there and a bit strength here and there..halfway thru candy took off her panties..(she was awearing a denim skirt at that time...i already knew this place sure can do one ...then..

candy : please turn over
me : ok
candy : you want to do anything special? (while stroking my didi sensually)
me : wat special? wat can u do? (tryin to sound damn fuckin innoncent)
candy : hj..and if u wan make love oso can..
me : oh ok..u do ice cream? (my face beaming liaoz and my bro at 3/4 erection)
candy : yes..
me : how much for make love? (heard moans frm nex cubicle)
candy :$50 incl $20 massage
me : OK!!! (wtf!!!! $50 for massage and fuck is no joke man!!)

candy took off her clothes, i helped her undo her bra and her full solid breasts juz fell onto me...she gave me a deep throat BBBJ and i fondled her soft breasts and big rounded pink nipples...then we frenched and i licked her nipples while my fingers were busy roaming south...she gave a soft moan and i toldher to lie down as i began to explore her...pussy was well shaven and clean..no smell so i decided to give her a cunnillingus that made her jerked and arched her body upwards..she was moaning and i swore the whole shop could here her sounds...she gave me the love cap and i started pounding her with varaible speed..gosh i feel like a VVTI engine..pumping fast then slow and deep...her eyes were half closed and im sure she is enjoying it..turned her doggie and loves the view of her round ass frm here...cld not take it anymore i released all that i had...finally washed up and paid off...

brief details.

candy 30++yrs old MILF local

looks : 5/10 bah bah type
boobs : C-D cup,soft and round,a bit sagging, big pink nipples
GFE : 6/10
BBBj : 6/10 with occasional deep throats
bodylicking : yes
69 : yes
CIM : unsure
anal :unsure
FJ : 7/10 clean pussy and accomodating with moans
damage :$50 all in..for juz HJ i not so suremaybe $30 all in..
RTF : Sure!! but want to try all the flavours available there

before i leave candy gave me her card and asked me to call her next time to book an appt..i tink she do outcalls also..
gals here are all MILF and locals...will go for one MILF next week as i saw her wen im leaving..very curvacoeus figure with round firm ass!!!

Bros who want the location i will be glad to share..juz PM me and i will reply once im logged in...hope bros can upped me to...and dun forget to share FR on candy or any other gals u tried here too..thks..

p.s >> as i am working in an offshore island, pls do give me allowance for a few days to reply to your PMs..happy bonking

Honey Boon
14-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Bro, you got my pm :D

Raidster1
14-02-2008, 11:48 AM
so the massage is touchy touchy only? anyone there with good massage +fj? thanks

nevermine
14-02-2008, 12:04 PM
bro, pm u liao...

edwjaclim
14-02-2008, 12:06 PM
can share location .. thanks

Sdevil
14-02-2008, 12:18 PM
Check location?? Hopefully in the west..care to share...

hornytiger
14-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Brother, pls let me know the location, thank you, thank you

siangsiang69
14-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Hi. PM u liao.

man-man
14-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Hi Bro,
I m excited to have the Location , thanks advance

hotshine81
14-02-2008, 01:33 PM
contacts have been passed to all bros who have PMed me during the last hour...hope you enjoy your trip..

btw here are some pointers..

1. never reveal about SBF
2. the price i quoted were during my session with candy..it may vary frm gal to gal...i paid 50 to candy for full service incl of entrance $20 so its $30 for FJ with BBBJ...

Lastly, there is another place 1 floor up beside the toilet...look for gal 66..big boobs milf and sexy curvy figure...20 entr + 40 FJ + BBBj

ran17877
14-02-2008, 01:56 PM
brother, can pass the location and contact ps ths

DegenerationX
14-02-2008, 02:08 PM
u got pm bro! :D

nengKar
14-02-2008, 02:46 PM
sama...appreciates the locale and contact pls....:)

lautiger
14-02-2008, 02:50 PM
HI BRO

Can PM me the contact & location.

Thanks.

siangsiang69
14-02-2008, 03:13 PM
contacts have been passed to all bros who have PMed me during the last hour...hope you enjoy your trip..

2. the price i quoted were during my session with candy..it may vary frm gal to gal...i paid 50 to candy for full service incl of entrance $20 so its $30 for FJ with BBBJ...

Lastly, there is another place 1 floor up beside the toilet...look for gal 66..big boobs milf and sexy curvy figure...20 entr + 40 FJ + BBBj

Thanks bro.

wanker10
14-02-2008, 03:22 PM
Hi Bro Hotshine81,

Thanks for the contact. From your contact, seems like I had visited her many years ago & had put up a FR on her (if they are the same girl) cos both share the same name. The one I tried before got at least a D-E cup breast but were saggy. Anyway, will drop by to check her out.

Cheers!:D

alvinechipmonk
14-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Bro, u got pm!

SUPERLOVER22
14-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Bro, u got pm!

Bro, can share n pm me the location, thanks!:D:D

Wc15
14-02-2008, 07:30 PM
ya bro...can share location oso...thanx

dickhead88
15-02-2008, 01:54 AM
bro can pm me txs

davidona
15-02-2008, 11:32 AM
Brudder, can share ...pls?

wat2woopee
15-02-2008, 12:02 PM

candy took off her clothes, i helped her undo her bra and her full solid breasts juz fell onto me...she gave me a deep throat BBBJ and i fondled her soft breasts and big rounded pink nipples...then we frenched and i licked her nipples while my fingers were busy roaming south...she gave a soft moan and i toldher to lie down as i began to explore her...pussy was well shaven and clean..no smell so i decided to give her a cunnillingus that made her jerked and arched her body upwards..she was moaning and i swore the whole shop could here her sounds...she gave me the love cap and i started pounding her with varaible speed..gosh i feel like a VVTI engine..pumping fast then slow and deep...her eyes were half closed and im sure she is enjoying it..turned her doggie and loves the view of her round ass frm here...cld not take it anymore i released all that i had...finally washed up and paid off...

brief details.

before i leave candy gave me her card and asked me to call her next time to book an appt..i tink she do outcalls also..
gals here are all MILF and locals...will go for one MILF next week as i saw her wen im leaving..very curvacoeus figure with round firm ass!!!

Bros who want the location i will be glad to share..juz PM me and i will reply once im logged in...hope bros can upped me to...and dun forget to share FR on candy or any other gals u tried here too..thks..

p.s >> as i am working in an offshore island, pls do give me allowance for a few days to reply to your PMs..happy bonking

Wah Lan wei, this is cheap...
Pls can i have the address??
Thanks in advance

Cutter
15-02-2008, 01:02 PM
can u have the contact too for this cheap thrill?:D

tthj
15-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Bro PM me as well? :)

mJ`mJ
15-02-2008, 03:03 PM
i have been waiting for the address... TS can pm me the location or anyone has it? Please inform. Thanks!

looking4massage
15-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Care to share the location??

Please PM me the location.

special
15-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Bro dun mind can pm me? PLEASE:D THANKS:p

Maximo07
15-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Bro,

Awaiting for your valuable PM:p

Taiko2006
15-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Looks like this going to be a very hot site. So cheap, North East South West oso NVM. $50 for local woman.... where to find? I oso wan. Pls post FRs... waiting....:cool:

YAP1919
15-02-2008, 04:12 PM
can pls advice e location ? million thanks:):D

wanker10
15-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Hi All Bros,

I had recieved quite a number of PMs asking for the address of Candy. Sorry to say that I don't think is nice to give out the contact as I'm not the thread starter. So can I urge all bros here whom had PM me for the contact to wait for the TS PM instead?

Cheers!:D

sammyboyfor
15-02-2008, 04:18 PM
can pls advice e location ? million thanks:):D

Should be "Can you please ADVISE...".

"Advice" is a noun.

sun80s
15-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Bro u have pm.

megatop
16-02-2008, 03:31 AM
Sounds worth it, bro. Can PM location/other details to me? Thks!

sealer1111
16-02-2008, 03:51 AM
Bro, interested to check out ur recommendation.. mind Pm me location? thanks!

69luver
16-02-2008, 04:10 AM
bro can pm me the location?

69hotplate
16-02-2008, 05:41 AM
Bro hotshine81,
you exceeded private messages quota so I can't PM you, Can you PM me the contact and Location

smartyyy
16-02-2008, 05:46 AM
yo bro, tried to pm u but full. can pm me the address ? thnx bro!

Bravo-2-0
16-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Bro hotshine81, your PM full. Can Pm me the location thks!

micl_ten
16-02-2008, 11:50 AM

RTF : Sure!! but want to try all the flavours available there.......

Dear brother,

It is so great to hear this gal and it is a good information for those tight pocket person like me.

Can you please share and pm me Candy phone contact number?

Thank you.
Micl_ten

DegenerationX
16-02-2008, 11:56 AM
TS disappeared. PM him for a few days and no reply.

Supermanx1
16-02-2008, 12:01 PM
maybe those bro with the address can share the place with us via pm?

Verbatin
16-02-2008, 01:38 PM
hi bro hotshine81
can you tell me the contact/address for this gal 66, located 1 floor up beside the toilet?

thanks. will up your point after that

-----------

gonggong18
16-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Should be "Can you please ADVISE...".

"Advice" is a noun.

Remind me of my boss in SAF, alway correcting english, but content not important

beachboy
16-02-2008, 04:46 PM
bro, pm me the details too. Thanks! :)

KINGor75
16-02-2008, 05:52 PM
bro ur pm is full, can u pm me the location too, thanx alot..

tn_lengchai
16-02-2008, 11:54 PM
hi, bro..can PM the location ? tx:D

westsidernc
17-02-2008, 12:56 AM
Just went down to the place yesterday to recce after work.Once reached the place OMG :eek: mostly is lao cai leh.:confused:.. i walk pass the shop and the aunties looking at me ,then i ke siao talk on the phone(with handsfree) and hand signal to them dun wan ,i quickly make a U turn n back to the carpark:o

I think this place is for bros interested in aunties/grannies ba..Anyway thanks for the contact TS:)

kelwong135
17-02-2008, 01:25 AM

went to this place last month actually but only got to write fr now as my pc crashed...there was a thread on this place but i seem not to be able to find it so i decided to start a new one specially for this outlet at this building as there are a few more outlets..

had this local chinese milf served me. named candy aged 30++...she is on the bah bah type but with C-D cup boobs..

candy led me to a cubicle with a massage bed but i suggested the cubicle with the matress as i know this place sure do special one...

massage was so-so abit piano here and there and a bit strength here and there..halfway thru candy took off her panties..(she was awearing a denim skirt at that time...i already knew this place sure can do one ...then..

brief details.

Hi bro
your mail box is full can pm me the location?thanks

striker42
17-02-2008, 05:53 AM
Hi Bro
Your Inbox is full, can pm the location ps thanks.......

sixniner
17-02-2008, 10:59 AM
bro hotshine81,

pls pm me the location, thanks

hotshine81
17-02-2008, 05:31 PM
sorry for late reply..was working offshore the past few days so unable to log in..haf PMed a few bros..for Bros who want location pls indicate and i will PM u..do not PM me anymore coz my inbox is full...

Btw, i wont be surprised on the gals there..yes..some are milf and aunties..as for grannies only 1 or 2 unless u talking abt the 4th floor one most ly grannies except gal 66...

still waiting for FRs..sigh..

davidona
17-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Hey brudder, can PM the place/location? Thanks a huge load...i mean lot.

pippo
17-02-2008, 05:59 PM
bro can i hav the location? Thanks

fatimah
17-02-2008, 08:24 PM
may i have the location bro..tnxs

atmadaeva
18-02-2008, 12:10 AM
Bro can share the location with me. Thanks.

JacKING
18-02-2008, 01:13 AM
hi bro, can share the location with me? thanks...

frottage
18-02-2008, 03:02 AM
Hi, can PM me the location for this? Thanks.

SiUUer
18-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Bro Hotshine81,

Please give me the address and contact.
Can't wait!!

SBF89
18-02-2008, 10:29 AM
Bro Hotshine81,

Please give me the address and contact.
Thanks!!

sabroe163
18-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Bro Hotshine81,

Please share the address and contact.
Thanks,

Cheers!

emservices
19-02-2008, 03:00 AM
hi hotshine81,

PM you last wk but yet to receive your reply.

Cant wait longer liao, please PM me the add or contact.

Thank your bro.... & Happy Bonking.

Mondo
19-02-2008, 04:12 AM
bro hotshine81,

the pricing is too great to miss! dont mind milf since we pay for what we get. please pass me contact. :)

Mclaren
19-02-2008, 05:02 AM
i dun think this guy is givin out the contacts

wat2woopee
19-02-2008, 11:11 AM

brief details.

With Many Thanks to Bro hotshine81 for Candy's contact.
With not much into details, this candy 30++yrs old MILF local, has tattoos on all over her body.
Neh Neh Droopy, not pink nipples, longish from child bearing.
Stomach alot of stretch marks.
CB Loose but super wet.
Got a bit of psychotic look.
But price is what the threadstarter mentioned, I wonder how bro you can lick her as her CB got smell when I tried her.
RTF: Neh...

(pussy was well shaven and clean..no smell so i decided to give her a cunnillingus that made her jerked and arched her body upwards.)

gonjol
19-02-2008, 02:05 PM

Thanks bro hotshine for the contact. Eve though I nvr try candy but I manage to find the gall 66. Went there last sunday ard 3pm. Thought all shops closed but surprise to find got 2 shops open along the corridor. Anyway try my luck. hehehe

Masssage was ok with some pressure apllied. After 20min msg she popped up the GQ. Asked how much and she says as the price quoted. Agreed to the price and proceed. Strip naked and saw that pussy is fully shaved. Managed to last about 10 mins only cause shop door not closed. Scared2 ppl might just come in. She says the best time to come is ard 10+ when there nobody ard so she can lock the door.

secret999
19-02-2008, 06:42 PM
hi bro,can pass me te contact n location.yr inbox r full,tks in advance

GL0806
19-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Hi Bro Hotshine81, appreciate if I can have the address please.

coolandy
19-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Hi hotshine81,
Hope you can give me the location. I always love MILFs!

terror03
20-02-2008, 11:53 PM
Hi Bro Hotshine81,

I m new here.I love MILF too.
Can pm me the address.
:D

shatter
21-02-2008, 12:35 AM
hi bro,

can share the location & contact? thx!

cCup23
21-02-2008, 12:42 AM
hi bro..

Care to share the location? Your inbox is full....

thanks.

special
21-02-2008, 01:53 AM
Bro dun mind can pm me e address PLS:p Becos now jobless but little "BRO" itchy need 2 save a bit:D

cubpo
21-02-2008, 02:30 AM
bro, can pm me the address too? thanks :)

TitanXxX
21-02-2008, 03:26 AM
TS, your inbox is full. =)

wat2woopee
21-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Wah, looks like it's going to get crowded there:D

longjohn08
21-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Bro hotshine81 can pm me contact and location of the place you mentioned. Thanks a million

posh_boy
21-02-2008, 12:29 PM
this place looks interesting.

can share :)

icycle
21-02-2008, 12:43 PM
thx for sharing! sent u a pm! :)

icycle
21-02-2008, 12:47 PM
hi can pm me the place =)

gonjol
21-02-2008, 04:17 PM
To those who have pm me for the address, its not that i dont want to reply but due respect to the thread starter. Its best that he replied. Sorry guys

bapeman
21-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Bro,
Can PM me the location & contact, tks!

ferlari
21-02-2008, 05:23 PM

Hi brudder, can't PM u. Ur inbox is "flooded":rolleyes:

No[Lan]
21-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Hi,
Please PM me the details too, PMed you for about a week liao.

thanks.

mJ`mJ
21-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Been waiting for weeks... Haven't heard of any news on this budget bonk... anyone wanna help?

Cutter
21-02-2008, 11:48 PM
Been waiting for weeks... Haven't heard of any news on this budget bonk... anyone wanna help?

me too leh:(

special
22-02-2008, 01:29 AM
me too leh:(

Bros me 3 leh:p..........think have 2 relay on my best friend oready(HAND)..........haha...........:D

Darkhawk
22-02-2008, 01:46 AM
hi hotshine81,

can i have the address and name of the massage shop.

thank you:)

kambialiyan
22-02-2008, 08:01 AM
please could i have the location and contact. your pm full leh

toyotarush
22-02-2008, 10:37 AM
Bro
waiting for your reply

HOTROD23
22-02-2008, 12:50 PM
bro hotshine81

pls share with me their address too.
thanks in advance.:)

adamll
22-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Hi, brother can u give me the contact, need a go at the local milf, thanks very much:D Pleae email: [email protected]

amteel
22-02-2008, 02:42 PM
With Many Thanks to Bro hotshine81 for Candy's contact.
With not much into details, this candy 30++yrs old MILF local, has tattoos on all over her body.
Neh Neh Droopy, not pink nipples, longish from child bearing.
Stomach alot of stretch marks.
CB Loose but super wet.
Got a bit of psychotic look.
But price is what the threadstarter mentioned, I wonder how bro you can lick her as her CB got smell when I tried her.
RTF: Neh...

(pussy was well shaven and clean..no smell so i decided to give her a cunnillingus that made her jerked and arched her body upwards.)

Sound's very much like an outlet in Pearl Centre. If this is who I think she is, she seems to be more like a midget with long wavy hair and very aged, though it may not be evident through her heavy make-up. Will pass if she is the one!

legomad
22-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Hi brother

pls pm me the contact.

thank

Joe.Young
22-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Bro,
Can pm me the location, i love milf.

Joe

iamw7
23-02-2008, 12:50 AM
Hi brother

pls pm me the location and contact.

thank

Sg35Drew
23-02-2008, 01:20 AM
Hi Bro I'm keen in Candy PM her con. too

Thanks

Innoncent$
27-02-2008, 03:28 PM
Sound's very much like an outlet in Pearl Centre. If this is who I think she is, she seems to be more like a midget with long wavy hair and very aged, though it may not be evident through her heavy make-up. Will pass if she is the one!

Are you referring to the one PC at 2nd floor with disco light?

lovetocum
02-03-2008, 05:19 PM
bro,

pls pm me the location of this milf shop, am into milf.
many thanks.

Pighead83
02-03-2008, 08:00 PM
wah such gd deal can pm me location. thanks bro

chong foot
03-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Place: AMK 416 ave 10 foot massage
Services : Most valued for $$$. Best service & most hardworking gals ever encountered.
Kind, gentle, no rush at all, 1 full hours services
Height : 1.65m
Boob : 38
Waist : 28
Nationality : PRC
you will never forget ever forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trumpetdog
03-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Hey Bro!

Can PM me the contact & location?

Thanks!!!

Shizumaru
03-03-2008, 06:03 PM
yo bro! can PM me the location and place? thanks!

garcia23
06-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Will someone be kind enuff to pm me the location or at least drop some hints?;)

sheldon
06-03-2008, 07:14 PM
is thread starter still around to pass out contact? if yes, i would like to try some budget fun! :D

stupidchicken80
06-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Can any brother PM me the location?

Many thanks...

:)

gonaga
12-03-2008, 01:07 PM
Hi bro, luv to try... can pm me the location and her hp no thnks

CPland
12-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Bro, can PM me the contacts as well?
How do i find this shop?

smlj
12-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Wow, good deal. Budget a bit tight now. Can someone pass me her contact? Thanks!

HotDog Twee
13-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Hi Bro,

Just saw this, can pass me her contact ? 90482388 / [email protected]

Thanks !

CKee
16-03-2008, 06:48 PM

Hi Bro:

IAfter reading this thread, I flew down to PC last week and is this the place that is near the exit, quite hidden away. Aiyah, I tried the HC/footy massage adjacent to this joint...will have to return and look for this famour Cxxxx.

stormriders99
17-03-2008, 09:02 PM
yo bros,

mind pm me the location too >?

i promised a FR !!! :)

CKee
19-03-2008, 02:31 PM

Hi Bro:

is it Yx Rxx Txxx @ Pearl Ctr, 2nd floor, along some hidden alley near exit. Was there last nite and met at the door by a PRC lao chio...my intent was to look for Candy...alas, could not see anyone in the shop who matched her description. Thanks a giga for your pointers...

johnlim_1988
19-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Can any Bro kindly pm me its location

allyoucan
19-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Can PM me the contact & location.

tinalam
20-03-2008, 01:49 PM
care to pm me the add? many thanks.

manmanlai
20-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Hi bro hotshine,

Your pm is full. Can you please share the location.

Cheers.

amteel
20-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Are you referring to the one PC at 2nd floor with disco light?

Can't recall which floor but it is on the left wing of the building near to the staircase. Very uncomfortable going through that corner. A lot of men hanging around the outlet but with no customers inside. Feels like a circus act walking into the shop. Rumoured that she also gives blow jobs at the staircase. Which may explain why so may men are hanging around there for a free show. I scooted off immediately!

simone
21-03-2008, 07:14 AM
Can't recall which floor but it is on the left wing of the building near to the staircase. Very uncomfortable going through that corner. A lot of men hanging around the outlet but with no customers inside. Feels like a circus act walking into the shop. Rumoured that she also gives blow jobs at the staircase. Which may explain why so may men are hanging around there for a free show. I scooted off immediately!

if got disco lgt... should be on the right wing of PC...

so any idea whether its PC...anyone???:confused:

crispy
21-03-2008, 08:50 AM
anyone to give out contacts? if yes, would like to try.

Astroboy77
03-04-2008, 08:39 AM
hi bro,

try to pm u for contact but ur mail box full... can pm contact to me? thanks alot... hope u can share

aloha2007
04-04-2008, 01:20 PM
bro can pm the location. thnks

shyboycum
07-04-2008, 08:39 PM
hi

can someone pls pm me the location

thank you

CKee
17-04-2008, 01:40 PM
Can't recall which floor but it is on the left wing of the building near to the staircase. Very uncomfortable going through that corner. A lot of men hanging around the outlet but with no customers inside. Feels like a circus act walking into the shop. Rumoured that she also gives blow jobs at the staircase. !

After following this thread for many many moons and having frequented all the joints in the last 6 months (short if tearing the whole house down), this Candy figure still eludes me. Could anyone point this helpless soul in the right direction? Just give a teeny weeny bitsy hint also can lah and I will give FR on Missy Candy. Anyhow, I was back at PC a couple of nites ago and went to the place with disco lights (2nd floor in a discreet corner) adjacent to to a fast food ctr. PRC MILF manning the store and me asked "got person called Candy?" She replied in Mandarin, " Sori, me no understand ang mo"...so me L L went look see look see again. Came upon this 3rd MILF laden place and went in lah...service ok and may RTF the 2nd MILF there (thinks she's the boss and dressed like some 70s Taiwanese singing star). Alas, no Candy leh...I want Candy!!!

Sidetrack a bit...the men as mentioned by the bro here are all GAYS lah...understand that this PC is a super duper GAY haunt and one only needs to walk pass the exit located near the toilet (I dunno which wing...on the 2nd floor, the exit is near a barber shop)...the men positioned outside the exit on the 3rd floor waiting to their sucky sucky...me walked past and they raped me with their eyes man...me go pang jio they also bio my little bro.

So could someone here please advise on how to get Candy. Kam Siah plenty plenty

hotshine81
17-04-2008, 02:02 PM
to all Bros who have been waiting..sorry...today i'm back after weeks in the sea....as promised..i try to cler all my PMs and all the requests ASAP...btw here are the rough details and updated ones..

locn: lvl 3 JSP ..D..na Bea..y

service provided : massage, sexy massage,HJ,BBBJ,FJ(raw or capped),AR,pussy lick,anal.(not all do anal)

ops hours : 1030am-maybe ard 9pm

damage : juz pay $50 to get all the services..additional $10 for anal.

gals tried : candy,helen(does anal)..

pointers: all gals here are milf,aunties..some cmi..some are ok...price standard $50 all in...no more or less..

also can try

locn : lvl 4 JSP hair saloon bside toilet

look for :gal 66

damage : 20 + 40(fj+bbbj)

she does outcalls to hotels after 6pm.

i would like to apologise to all bros again. hopefully this update gives u a clearer picture on the location,less don need to PM me unless u really dunno where is JSP...

this is a budget place so dun expect high quality HC gals or PRC tuina std..
hope to hear any FR frm bros here...do up me if u keen..thx..

KINGor75
17-04-2008, 03:03 PM
bro hotshine, u got pm..

john_220903
17-04-2008, 03:05 PM
hi bros

pls pm me for contact thanks :)

KINGor75
17-04-2008, 03:32 PM
bro hotshine, received, thank you v much!!

CKee
18-04-2008, 05:26 PM
locn: lvl 3 JSP ..D..na Bea..yservice provided : massage, sexy massage,HJ,BBBJ,FJ(raw or capped),AR,pussy lick,anal.(not all do anal)

Ahhh, I was looking at the wrong place all along. Thanks to the bro here, me quickly flew down to this haunt and tried the joint on level 3. Early afternoon and the place's pretty quiet and not much activity...walked towards it and was greeted by 3 ladies squatting outside, smoking their lives away. One promoted herself but me more keen on the wild haired girl (thought that it was Candy due to the various description of this hot mama listed here...anyway more on this later).

Singled her out and she brought me to the last room...me stripped and shit, must pang jio now, excited mah. She said never mind, just shi shi into the sink. OK lah if me can have a BBBJ in a smoke-filled bar on a hard rock bench watched by many aunties in Da Lu, watz the big deal of directing urine flow into the sink right? This lady then stripped and wah, she could be the local poster girl for Miami Ink man. Those folks would be proud of her paint. Body, arms, legs, filled with multilple tattoos and I thot, she COULD be Candy as some bros here mentioned of her body paint. But she Helen...has eyes similar to Sandy Lam, short, plump and thick mascara.

Asked me to lie down and we conversed in Hokkien, Teochew, some ang mor and Mandarin. THIS is nothing but a Fxxx shop, pure and simple. Massage with powder only lasted like 10 mins and she popped the question. OK lah let's go the whole 9 yards. She proceeded with licking moi nips (I dun like as me feel ticklish but ok must tahan since she seems to enjoy). Me then played with her puckered ass but wah, got smell man...so focused on her bouncy tits. Her nips looked scrumptious and after some time with foreplay, she also gave a pretty good BBBJ...could have cummed there and then but wanted to save it for her love hole. Then she asked me to enter her...but somehow the red flag in head kept pounidng on my brain. Though me extremely horny, somehow my di di refused to cooperate. In the end, came and came outside her bushy pubis...IMO, she's good partner for anal as her ass cheeks quite solid and sure got piak piak sound one.

It's like going to any LSB and get your sex fix. There are 4 girls in this place and I think they are all quite fierce when it comes to Fxxx service. Helen is like a younger version of Da Lu Ah Hoon or Leng Leng..I will RTF other girls there and now that I know where Candy is located, she's no more elusive. Mebbe will also try gal 66 on level 4.

Mondo
28-04-2008, 04:00 PM
to all Bros who have been waiting..sorry...today i'm back after weeks in the sea....as promised..i try to cler all my PMs and all the requests ASAP...btw here are the rough details and updated ones..

locn: lvl 3 JSP ..D..na Bea..y

service provided : massage, sexy massage,HJ,BBBJ,FJ(raw or capped),AR,pussy lick,anal.(not all do anal)

ops hours : 1030am-maybe ard 9pm

damage : juz pay $50 to get all the services..additional $10 for anal.

pointers: all gals here are milf,aunties..some cmi..some are ok...price standard $50 all in...no more or less..

also can try

she does outcalls to hotels after 6pm.

i would like to apologise to all bros again. hopefully this update gives u a clearer picture on the location,less don need to PM me unless u really dunno where is JSP...

this is a budget place so dun expect high quality HC gals or PRC tuina std..
hope to hear any FR frm bros here...do up me if u keen..thx..

bro hotshine81, thanks for it. will try and visit.

sabroe163
30-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Went down to JSP yesterday afternoon ard 5pm.
Look for Helen and was led to the last room with a sink
by the side of the bed.

BTW, was told to sign in like in HC now.

When she stripped she can be a poster girl for tattoo. Asked her if she is working part-time as a medium in some temple, LOL.

Service nothing to shout about, just asked for FJ.
She offered BBBJ, I turn her down cos her mouth smells like an ash-tray.

Damage : 50

When leaving saw another MILF, found out she is Candy.
IMHO, she looks better than Helen.

RTF : only when low on dole and needs a quickie.

Cheers!

kelvin_ww
01-05-2008, 12:22 AM
can pm me the location and number?
Thanks

redhill boy
02-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Could someone tell me where is JSP ?

KatoeyLover69
02-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Could someone tell me where is JSP ?

JSP = " Jalan Sultan Plaza " at Sultan Road (near Beach Road)

BAD-MAN
07-05-2008, 01:02 AM
was on my way to work when the bus pass by beach rd , decided get down to head JSP for a try . when i reach , saw a woman standing outside smoking n a ah pei ( old man ) siting in side also smoking.............the whole blding like got license to smoke .
tell the woman i look for candy , n she tell she is the one , so walk striaght in to a room (first rm) . b4 i strip she ask me to sign in:confused: then suddenly the ah pei call the woman HELEN.........:eek: i know KN cheat liao but still go ahead . after 10 min of press here n there she ask me wat i one for special , tell her full set n she code me $70 then say can bargain to $50 . really got no mood liao so ask to bbbj then she say cannot shot inside , WAH LAN TELL her to h/j , close my eye less than 1min quickly shot n pay her n get out of that place .
overall session less than 1/2 hr :(

Chiller
18-05-2008, 02:10 PM
1st off, wanna give a shout out to Bro hotshine81 for the contact (sorry can't upped u cos me got no power).

Here's my FR for all fellow SBoyz...

Visited D**** B***** last mid-week. Was there early at ard 10.30am but it wasn't opened yet. For bros planning to visit, my advise is to go ard 11am. Back to my FR, had my breakfast downstairs (must hav energy mah) then head on back. Saw 2 milfs there, believe they had juz arrived too. Told them I wan massage and 1 milf was extremely friendly and directed me to the back, asked me whether i wan the mattress or the bed at the back. Both were small & cramp but decided on the mattress.

Asked her name & she says Candy (ahhh). The other milf was the boss (will come back to her later). Anyway, massage was nothing, pinch here & there & I think only 5mins or less. She said I look familiar & asked whether was I there b4. Told her nope but was intro by a friend. In between the massage, noticed that she stop for awhile and was actually stripping off her pants. And only later did i realised she had stripped off her panties as well!! ;o)

After massage (if I can call it that), she ask if I wanted special. I asked wat's on offer, she replied "shan shiu" or something (sorry not that proficient in these mandarin terms). Me request for bj instead by signalling "hand to mouth" action. "Ahh, kou jiao"" she said...haha.

Told me it'll cost $60. Me says my friend was charged only $50. Then she tells me the price for the svcs can always be negotiated and if her customer negotiates, she'll always say ok. All the time, she was very friendly and nice. A real sweet lady, always speaks very gently & softly, like a true lady. :o)

So she ask mi to turn over & she proceeded to take off her top. Wow, nice boobies...big but slightly saggy. Real handfull. She also had 2 nice butterflies tattoos on her tits. When I commented on her tattoos, she advised me not to get any tattoos as she had regretted it. She also had them done on her legs, above the ankles.

Anyway, she was patient & hardworking on the bbbj, some deep throat but feel there wasn't enuf of licking. Had intended to CIM but juz couldn't get off. While i fingered her pussy & squeezed her tits, I suggested tit fuck. Again, excellent svc, she immediately change her position to accomodate & squeeze them titties to envelope my cock. Started pumping & came all over her neck & tits. heheh....nice.

Thereafter, wash myself over the sink and pay up & left the cubicle. She gave me her namecard & as usual asked for return biz. Was also told to sign in b4 i left. The lady boss explained it was nothin to worry abt juz that now they're licensed and it's a operating procedure. While she was explaining to me, I was checking out her stack. She was wearing this bare shoulder blouse & her skin looks white as cream & real smooth with nice size tits. I also observed her mouth & noted that it was smallish & was thinkin to myself could be gd for bj... hahah...A real milf!!! Hmm...juz thinkin of it now makes me wanna go back to try her (but dun know whether she serves cust ornot).

Overall, not a great sexperience but the milfs were nice enuf so may rtn when down on $$ or to try Helen or the lady boss (r they are same person??)

Chill...out...

ronch69
21-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Bro,

Can PM me the location,pls? Thanks!

CKee
22-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Overall, not a great sexperience but the milfs were nice enuf so may rtn when down on $$ or to try Helen or the lady boss (r they are same person??)
Chill...out...

Me thinks Candy and Helen are the same person (blonde hair, short girl with thick mascara but the dead giveaway are the tattoos).

However, there is another Helen who used to work at another joint veri near the escalator. This one is much older, early 50s, big boned and has gone under the knife before. The 1st time i visited her at the former "work shop", she gave a BBBJ and CIM/COF...This 2nd Helen works evening shifts I think as the last time I paid for Candy/Helen, it was in the early afternoon and never saw the 2nd Helen there

Uncle911
26-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Brother,

Can PM me the contact and location, feeling high now.
Thanks

brief details.

SammyHulk
26-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Ya bro, read good. request 4 e location?:D

joshuas
26-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Can I have the location please??

KHS05
27-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Anyone care to share the location? Very poor now due to inflation.

CKee
06-06-2008, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=hotshine81;2709187]locn : lvl 4 JSP hair saloon bside toilet

she does outcalls to hotels after 6pm.QUOTE]

I shall mesh 2 FRs into one since had both in JSP

4th June : wanted a quick release and went back to the Candy/Helen joint (me thinks these are the same 2 persons). Anyway, wanted to try new meat and there was another MILF but she the boss and dun do the deed. As no one else ard, chose Helen again. Gave a BBBJ and exploded in her mouth. While enjoying the BBBJ, inserted my finger up the puckered ass and she never resisted - even contracted the sphincter muscles. Bros, take note that 4th was the joint's last day and they have already moved to Golden Mile and will open for business mid-June.

Today : with a list in my hand was kinda spolit for choice. Just wanted a BBBJ and FJ so went back to JSP and look for Gall 66. This place is crawling with lao bu and asked for her. Amongst the 4, she the most daring in terms of clothing with deep cleavage and tights. Made small talk and asked how I got to know her etc.. said a fren recommended and she is highly rated. Hope she got the hint. After massage (ok, she stomped on my back and skills much better than the Helen listed above), asked wat I wanted Opted for HJ + BBBJ as she said the big red patch coming. Stripped and gave BM (her unnatural tits feels natural leh - go figure), BBBJ and stripped and allowed fingering. If she had only said yes, I would have poked her there and then. Finally came thru HJ.

As was still feeling horny, wanted to go to Fortune Ctr and try out the Viet big boob girl. But after a huge bowl of turtle soup, felt damn sleepy and decided to come home and pcc for 2nd release

TipTip
08-06-2008, 01:08 AM
Nice post! Can you PM me the contact! thanks!

megatop
09-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Could someone PM me the exact location of this place (unit no, floor). I only know where JSP is? Hungry for action.....

siangsiang69
09-06-2008, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE=hotshine81;2709187]locn : lvl 4 JSP hair saloon bside toilet

she does outcalls to hotels after 6pm.QUOTE]

I shall mesh 2 FRs into one since had both in JSP

4th June : wanted a quick release and went back to the Candy/Helen joint (me thinks these are the same 2 persons). Anyway, wanted to try new meat and there was another MILF but she the boss and dun do the deed. As no one else ard, chose Helen again. Gave a BBBJ and exploded in her mouth. While enjoying the BBBJ, inserted my finger up the puckered ass and she never resisted - even contracted the sphincter muscles. Bros, take note that 4th was the joint's last day and they have already moved to Golden Mile and will open for business mid-June.

Today : with a list in my hand was kinda spolit for choice. Just wanted a BBBJ and FJ so went back to JSP and look for Gall 66. This place is crawling with lao bu and asked for her. Amongst the 4, she the most daring in terms of clothing with deep cleavage and tights. Made small talk and asked how I got to know her etc.. said a fren recommended and she is highly rated. Hope she got the hint. After massage (ok, she stomped on my back and skills much better than the Helen listed above), asked wat I wanted Opted for HJ + BBBJ as she said the big red patch coming. Stripped and gave BM (her unnatural tits feels natural leh - go figure), BBBJ and stripped and allowed fingering. If she had only said yes, I would have poked her there and then. Finally came thru HJ.

As was still feeling horny, wanted to go to Fortune Ctr and try out the Viet big boob girl. But after a huge bowl of turtle soup, felt damn sleepy and decided to come home and pcc for 2nd release

Woah. I miss Candy service.

If they moved to Golden Mile than they will have to steal customer from Pauline that provides AR,FJ,Bj,Hj and CIM veryly CHEAPLY too.

CKee
09-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Could someone PM me the exact location of this place (unit no, floor). I only know where JSP is? Hungry for action.....

Friend, read carefully and you will find the exact location. Aiyoh, help you lah - Level 4, next to toilet...

kyoceras
19-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Bro, PM me... thanks!

Uncle911
19-06-2008, 03:27 PM
Bro, PM me... thanks!

Brother,

You are too Slow, It closed down 3 weeks ago.

octman
19-06-2008, 03:51 PM
Bro..........pls give the number or location??? So cheap sure go try...thk bro

octman
19-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Bro........pls let me hav the contact.sure go n try....many thkkkkkk

CKee
20-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Bro, PM me... thanks!

Bro: Pay a visit to GM and you will be spoilt for choice...specific to this Helen/Candy place, just recce basement 1 of GM and descending from escalator, walk right to the end of building and they are located quite near toliet.. like 80% of the joints in GM, they are also nemed MxMx..have fun

heppyman
20-06-2008, 03:50 PM
mind telling me the contacts n location... thks

avant321
20-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Already shifted to new location as of 13th June....

cactusjack
22-06-2008, 09:09 AM
pm me plz bro..thks..

letstalk
24-06-2008, 06:48 PM
wheres the new location? pm me pls

haoren28
29-06-2008, 02:41 AM
hey bro... care to share the contact?? the location?? thanks

machomanz
19-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Wud appreciate u pm me the name of the place n add. Thanks so much.