PDA

View Full Version : My 13 years old nephew ask me how to piak chio bu tution teacher

smallkkj
07-04-2021, 04:45 PM
He will go to chio bu tution teacher house for tution. She stay by herself.

As he is underage, if he manage to get her to piak him, she will have commit a crime.

Than he can make her piak him forever because if she reject him, he can make police report and send her to jail.

Any ideas how he can make her piak him?

rotaryshooter
07-04-2021, 05:02 PM
He will go to chio bu tution teacher house for tution. She stay by herself.

As he is underage, if he manage to get her to piak him, she will have commit a crime.

Than he can make her piak him forever because if she reject him, he can make police report and send her to jail.

Any ideas how he can make her piak him?

hahaha....ask him to wait....not worth it bro.

Habahaba69
07-04-2021, 05:05 PM
wow...solid!

when I was young, I had this chiobu teacher too..sibei hot..sometimes she wear FBT shorts to come to my house, i very steam.

Sometimes wear tights too.. also got mini skirt..hahaha

When I see FL and ML who look a little like her, I will surely go to make appt

Of course, some photoshop la. Haha..i remmeber the one who looks closest to her, i RTM her many times..cum damn fast as reminds me of my younger days..song!

fallen11
07-04-2021, 05:28 PM
tell him dont do it
the chio bu tuition teacher will be charged in court and jailed!

any sex with below 16 = statutory rape, even if its male.

jonnyboi888
07-04-2021, 06:25 PM
life is a long journey, filled with unlimited opportunities as long as you are willing to be looking .....

why don't you take over instead with the tuition teacher? if she's old enough...

Weixiaobao1
07-04-2021, 06:34 PM
Lol...nuff said

whelan22
07-04-2021, 06:37 PM
Why the fuck are you guys replying to this fucker TS as uf he's started a genuine discussion?

BroRelax
07-04-2021, 07:59 PM
Why the fuck are you guys replying to this fucker TS as uf he's started a genuine discussion?

Agreed and ive raise this up with the moderator.

Please can all bross here do the same?

cutecuteboy
08-04-2021, 12:50 AM
Ask him smuggle some chloroform during his chemistry lab session, remember to bring along parang and also masking tapes during trip to his chio bu teacher home.