PDA

View Full Version : Question: Is it legit to have private drinking session in private apartment?

sgxclusive
27-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Guys, is it legit to have private drinking sessions in private apartments? Headcount within the current limit of 8.

My business associates and myself sometime will organise such sessions. Ownself brings gals so 4 males n 4 females. More of a chill out session. Drink, eat, watch movies and digging. No Singing KTV or sex (yet). We try not to create disturbances to the neighbours.

Seen some kenna caught so a bit paranoid. LOL.

Max9
27-03-2021, 11:14 PM
Guys, is it legit to have private drinking sessions in private apartments? Headcount within the current limit of 8.

My business associates and myself sometime will organise such sessions. Ownself brings gals so 4 males n 4 females. More of a chill out session. Drink, eat, watch movies and digging. No Singing KTV or sex (yet). We try not to create disturbances to the neighbours.

Knew of one joint operating in an old condo near ttsh. So far never got raided. And the operator can provide viet gals. It’s a bit pricey though. So I guess it’s relatively safe. The argument will probably be invite friends to drink and chill if got raided

TheIdesOfMarch
27-03-2021, 11:41 PM
As long as not more than 8 ppl in your apartment, it's totally fine. Just don't be loud and disturb the neighbours, as per normal time SOP.

bignehneh
28-03-2021, 11:23 AM
Keep to 8 surely safe. But to be honest, what is the probability of kana caught? Lol! Don’t scare la. See newspaper everywhere report ppl kana caught. But these kuku ppl are those who violate the law then post on social media to let ppl catch them lo. Don’t see these enforcers too up

You know all these ah gong affiliated units. How high tech and efficient are their system? If you join them after you work for Google, Amazon, apple, Alibaba, Tencent. it is aka gg back 10 years in tech.

That is why Singapore tech/ smart city/ telehealth / fintech never improve much. You get a bunch of clowns to teach kindergarten kids how to be entrepreneurs where the group of clowns don’t even know how. Lol!

JizFries
28-03-2021, 11:36 AM

As long as you are not as dumb as Cao Guo Hui they all and go post your session online, or your orgy session too loud.. shouldn't be a problem one lah.. also try not let your neighbours see too many ppl entering your unit at one go, should be fine one..