PDA

View Full Version : "tree barks" - longer lasting... where find?

andyhalo
05-02-2008, 03:45 AM
hi all bro,

used to be able to get the small square-shaped kinda thing, seems like "tree bark" in one of the mama shops at gl there. The shop near between lor 13 and 15 or 15 and 17 there. juz needed to put a little water on it and go round the small head once to make it slight numb.

aiyoh, my description sucks sia, but sure bros here knows wat i'm talking abt. but now can't find liao.

any bros got any ideas where can get? thanks a lot.

humpcheepang
05-02-2008, 04:16 AM
What is the name of this product?

I believe there are others. Heard of one type, called Magic Tissue. My friend used and result is not bad too.

Cheers to all SBF bros, Happy CNY!

Kunotz
05-02-2008, 08:46 AM
:eek: if make the head numb liao bonk still shiok meh :confused:

TheGreatOne
05-02-2008, 09:40 AM
i think the tiny black piece is called "siam soh" in hokkien.

desker backlane also sell but alot fake stuff. usually small squarish as per described by TS. used tat personally before last time and it indeed prolong ejeculation. advice to all is NOT to apply too much on it, caused hot tingling sensation over your tool, too much of it will damage your nerves on little junior. i used it over the entire erected willy (from base to tip 2 times)

once used it and pumped my ex gf raw, eventually she also feel hot inside of her, gradually numbed. she still dunno wat i did, even BBBJ on it. later she kpkb asking if i applied thing on my willy.

Sensory Sniper
05-02-2008, 09:50 AM
In malay its called Gambey Sarawak...not too sure of the spelling.

nitecrawllerr
05-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Sometimes also known as "SAMSU" obat tradisional.

nitecrawllerr
05-02-2008, 11:32 AM
:eek: if make the head numb liao bonk still shiok meh :confused:

Or would u rather u pre-cum within seconds/mins? :rolleyes:

Head may be numb but not perpectual. We will cum eventually. Whole idea is to slow down our cum and make our bonk last longer. Dont u feel great bonking the girl, seeing her moaning away and yet we able to control our cum with "samsu"?

andyhalo
09-02-2008, 04:50 AM
Sometimes also known as "SAMSU" obat tradisional.

yah, dat's right!!! i think it's called samsu. anyone knows where to get? been trying to find, but can't. damn suay sia. mine used once and put in trouser, then soak in water. :o