PDA

View Full Version : My "r/s" with a cat150 gal

KGB_LK
05-02-2008, 01:26 AM
been wanting to pen this down for a long time, never had the courage to cos boss sam will certainly delete it. But alas, I will just write my true account here.

Before I begin, all comments such as "u have been warned", "i told u so", "she's just a whore" are welcomed but not appreciated. Yes, I'm foolish but what's happened is all past. Like some samsters said, money lost can be earned.

Thus I'm never terribly bitter towards her, to say I don't feel a wee bit aghast would be lying but trust me, getting bitter will only sink yourself deeper. I'm keeping my head high and also one lesson learnt the wiser I become

KGB_LK
05-02-2008, 01:40 AM
i'm not sure where to start, but lets begin from the first day i meet her...

It was enjoyable, we exchanged contact but due to busy schedule, I lost touch with her and also never had the time to visit sammyboy. That was 6-7 yrs back when i start to explore the cat 150 scene. With my hiatus from this forum then, I almost forgot abt her, though sometimes I still had fleeting memories of her.

Fate (or diaster? i do not know), on one casual foray to this forum, I happen to know she's back at work. See, all chiongster would know, cat 150 is predictable for being unpredictable about their work schedule. Young as I was then, wanting to reminisce the good old fuck (u must be wondering, but of all the many cat 150 i tried, this was "special"...yes i can hear u sniggering behind).

I paid her the fateful visit that day, and wat happen was 4yrs of r/s which was never to last.

BUOYANTLESS
05-02-2008, 09:47 AM
bro,since its been so long ago,i believe e wounds hv healed.many of the chiongsters here hv in one time or another gotten or nearly gotten involved wit these ladies and if u look thru e archives there r some similiar experiences as well.if it makes u feel comfortable maybe u would like to pm me,we mite hv something in common.cheers

KGB_LK
05-02-2008, 12:27 PM
bro just ended 6months ago, was doing spring cleaning on my pc, then saw all the pics and stuff we took, at her house etc, haiz:)

BUOYANTLESS
05-02-2008, 01:29 PM
ohh ok, guess i misread yr post,and like i wrote earlier i believe we hv somethin in common.cheers

ConnerDoReMe
05-02-2008, 03:58 PM
nice posting!
seldom WL will have "r/s" with chiongster.. keep the story going
have upped u as an encouragement too ;)

hosay1980
05-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Quick tell us the story, quick

shutterbugstar
05-02-2008, 08:56 PM
bro just ended 6months ago, was doing spring cleaning on my pc, then saw all the pics and stuff we took, at her house etc, haiz:)

Bro,

I fully understand u cos i've been down the same road.

But after 2 years past, finally began to realise it was a blessing in disguise cos i think i would have been wrecked financially and emotionally if i had carried on the relationship.

Now i realised that i was really lucky it didnt work out.

Move on bro and good luck.