PDA

View Full Version : Quality of massage oil

Starx88
17-03-2021, 10:52 AM
How do you determine if the massage oil used is good or bad?

My experience with certain mp after HJ, the oil causes some form of a layer of whitish stain but but be washed off after a few days.

Anyone have that as well?

romidogdog
17-03-2021, 11:14 AM

My experience with certain mp after HJ, the oil causes some form of a layer of whitish stain but but be washed off after a few days.

You can buy good quality massage oil , bring along for massage. Most places used low quality oil.

kombust
17-03-2021, 11:34 AM
maybe its your mp soap cmi so its hard to wash off.

dieseldfd
17-03-2021, 12:01 PM

For me I know it's poor stuff if i get bacne breakouts the next day

Herald
17-03-2021, 02:42 PM

I think it's not oil, probably they use cream instead.

CrazyKriss
17-03-2021, 03:16 PM
Most of the MP's have low quality oil, hence if you are sensitive then best is to carry your own oil with you. Pure Olive oil, almond oils are some of the best for massage.

superstiffy
18-03-2021, 09:34 AM
I got ask b4... my ML tell me atas oil not mean gd... for them they need to see if the oil is thick or thin.. the thin kind apply already very fast dry so hard to massage.. the thick kind will be hard to wash off later and will still be sticky sticky... the kind they use is just nice and got no smell also important.

different way of choosing oil from we all... so i say next time i bring water-based lube la.. durex one... she say on... :D

hannibald
18-03-2021, 09:57 AM
Can buy massage oil from iherb, quite cheap, and good quality too!