PDA

View Full Version : dun be fool by sugardeluxe homepage photo

Lenghtyshot
31-01-2008, 08:59 AM
Feel really upsad by the fact that sugardeluxe "Too" is not a real woman.
i think the okt should ve informed about it. it's not rite to hide her indenity.
i bet there will still be some people who like (lady's boy).
i'm not comdamning "Too". i agree her attitude and service are good. And that it's not "her" fault to be born as a man in the 1st place.
But just feel that OKT should be responsible and trueful to all bonksters.

feeling really cheated mentally and physcially..

liverpool
31-01-2008, 11:50 AM
i think the okt should ve informed about it. it's not rite to hide her indenity.
i'm not comdamning "Too". i agree her attitude and service are good. And that it's not "her" fault to be born as a man in the 1st place.

TOO is a SHEMALE????? Are u sure?

Book-keeper
31-01-2008, 11:53 AM
If SHEMALE... :eek:

StarBust
31-01-2008, 12:32 PM
oh my goodness.

if I dont remember wrongly, you are not the first one to claim this.
got one brother, yingchin also stated in his FR.

Think this okt got some explanation to do.
He kept saying he is honest and not cheating brothers here.

YUCKS! the thoughts of this.....

Orgasdo
31-01-2008, 12:34 PM

You ask for a gal, he sent u a MAN? :eek:

StarBust
31-01-2008, 12:42 PM

fucked up okt!

天使爱美丽
31-01-2008, 01:11 PM

this OKT really spoil the market!
bro, u have any link to see "her" pic?

liverpool
31-01-2008, 01:56 PM
fucked up okt!

oh..i remember i try one of his gal SIM....state C cup..but is only B cup...

Lenghtyshot
31-01-2008, 03:13 PM

it's "aqua" - a female after operation.
man-made hole..

shag_fest
31-01-2008, 03:27 PM

if wat u claim is true, a war is coming to the OKT. if any bros here wana do LB, we cld go Changi V or GL...how dare he trade LB in here and pass them off as ladies... dis is daylight robbery! :mad::mad::mad:

Lenghtyshot
31-01-2008, 03:33 PM
No wonder there isn't any fr on "Too" in sugardeluxe group.
Must ve all been filter.

After last nite bad experience, i've lost confident in all Thai babe.
should ve spend another $30~$60 for euro or korean babe. Or some budget local and china babe.

sigh....

Lenghtyshot
31-01-2008, 03:52 PM
if wat u claim is true, a war is coming to the OKT. if any bros here wana do LB, we cld go Changi V or GL...how dare he trade LB in here and pass them off as ladies... dis is daylight robbery! :mad::mad::mad:

Exactly, it's once awhile that we've preious time and spare cash to seek fun. And that we all wanna to find the best bonk with the available budget.
Ended up having nightmare and mentally tortured.

shag_fest
31-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Bro. How do you intent to substantiate yr claim that she is a ladyboy?
Failing which I think its not fair to accuse the OKT of cheating.
I remember brothers here posting that the gal I intro Monica also AH Kua.
Really make me sick to anyhow make such claim.:cool:

im still keeping my verdict open. but if it's true,then the OKT shall get condemned! so, we hv to wait for a few more bros to come up who hv tried TOO to post. OR the OKT can explain here....

dirtyhairy
31-01-2008, 04:59 PM
For the benefit of all bonkers in this forum and also to be fair to the OKT/s concerned, it will be helpful if TS could substantiate his claim on his suspicion regarding the sex status of the FL he bonked.

Were there tell tale signs...or what made him suspicious etc?
It's useful to know so that bro cheongsters here can be alerted/better prepared from a life-time mental torture of having f$$ked another man!. At the same time, should the OKT be innocent, at least he's exonerated as the FL had everyone fooled including the OKT, with a good sex change op, right?

shag_fest
31-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Of course lah open verdict. Never heard of clone meh.
I am still waiting for the threadstarter to substantiate his claim.
Not so nice to accuse if not sure.:cool:

of coz still open bro. juz fark up feeling if u actually bonked a LB...if its me, i'd be farking mad! we'll see how dis thread goes....

Shorion
31-01-2008, 05:33 PM
The ideal situation would be
1. The thread starter to give us a little bit more evidence to his claim as to how he knew it/he/she was a TS.
2. The OKT to either defend and/or explain the accusation.

In the meantime, i think it would be best to just reserve judgment on the whole thing.

It is however highly suspicious given that the same OKT had someone else mention something about a similar situation. But then it also could be that someone out there is just trying to screw with him.

Link to thread HERE (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/80277-sugar-deluxe-sugar-babe-too-power.html)

quote from the client on the thread

"There is something special about her, there is scar down at her pussy
Actually 2 scar, by the side, and the pussy look a bit funny, I sms the OKT about this ,yet to get the reply."

Lenghtyshot
31-01-2008, 05:59 PM
One rotten apple and the whole apple tree chop down:rolleyes:
Click 5 posting, out of moderation and disappeared.:D

3000+ pt senior samster,
i did not just disappear after posting. i'm still here.
i may be new here, but not a junior. and i dun know wat clone u r refering to.
these the few things i conclud "too" is anot a pure woman.

1 - voice (more obvious when mouning.)
2 - facial hair (u'll feel it when her face touches very body)
3 - scar dun there (hard to see if lights r dim)
4 - position of the hole (alot lower during missionary, out of angle during doggy)
5 - fake breast (very firm and hard)
6 - ribcast (structure of ribcast is male)

there's another bro (yingchin) who ve tried "too" as well and was zap by a senior after posting fr.
the above findings r from my experience last nite.
the best way is that u try it for yrself.
Or all the samsters out there u can try it for yrself and anyone of u prove me wrong.

44mm
31-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Things can anyhow eat but words dun anyhow say.... Quoted by others.

To the threadstarter i hope you have solid proof about this........

I am very sure alot of bros here is very interested including me.

5ag1_Boar
31-01-2008, 06:13 PM
No wonder there isn't any fr on "Too" in sugardeluxe group.
Must ve all been filter.

After last nite bad experience, i've lost confident in all Thai babe.
should ve spend another $30~$60 for euro or korean babe. Or some budget local and china babe.

sigh....

Don't let one rotten apple OKT spoil the whole barrel for you. There are a few established and trusted Thai FL OKTs who provide quality service and bring in quality girls. Not only that, they also treat their girls well (give them proper rest, quality condoms, meals, decent accommodations, off-days, etc). PM the senior bros for info.

Frankly, I don't like the way some of the newer OKTs are advertising their girls. Their posts have very demeaning titles about the girls.

Also, in particular, I don't like that some girls under certain OKTs have to serve overnight as well. I admit though, I have no 'evidence' whether their girls agree willingly or not, but my impression from other OKT's girls I have patronised is that they are usually dog tired from the whole day, they are certainly not keen to entertain customers overnight for slightly more money only.

I know of cases where the girls like certain customers and allow overnight on a voluntary basis, with or without the OKT's knowledge.

Seems I've gone of topic. My point is this... there are good and bad OKTs. Partonise the better ones, if you want your $ worth.

Sawadecup
31-01-2008, 06:57 PM
of coz still open bro. juz fark up feeling if u actually bonked a LB...if its me, i'd be farking mad! we'll see how dis thread goes....

Fully support ur open verdict, we cant fool by the OKT, we r here to give out true info, to build up our reputation, but just one clone OKT spoiled it, So all Bros here should help to dig out the true fact, We cant just give a excuses I do not know them well, when U do recommend some one. Luckily is LB, not Thief. some U cant make Police report (PR), not FR. This SBF keep us updated our vital info, So Bros pls do keep us for the out come. Wishing All Bros Happy Lunar New Year n Hv a gd Bonk Bonk.

Shorion
31-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Don't let one rotten apple OKT spoil the whole barrel for you. There are a few established and trusted Thai FL OKTs who provide quality service and bring in quality girls. Not only that, they also treat their girls well (give them proper rest, quality condoms, meals, decent accommodations, off-days, etc). PM the senior bros for info.

Frankly, I don't like the way some of the newer OKTs are advertising their girls. Their posts have very demeaning titles about the girls.

Also, in particular, I don't like that some girls under certain OKTs have to serve overnight as well. I admit though, I have no 'evidence' whether their girls agree willingly or not, but my impression from other OKT's girls I have patronised is that they are usually dog tired from the whole day, they are certainly not keen to entertain customers overnight for slightly more money only.

I know of cases where the girls like certain customers and allow overnight on a voluntary basis, with or without the OKT's knowledge.

Seems I've gone of topic. My point is this... there are good and bad OKTs. Patronise the better ones, if you want your $ worth.

I am a humble newbie, but i full agree with you bro. There are some great OKTs out there who not only consistently bring in great ladies, but are very responsive and service focused themselves.

My suggestion is that if you are new and not sure, be patient and wait for the FRs or just search through that specific OKTs old threads and just scan through them. Usually the good OKTs will not have much "drama" in their threads, and if there are problems, they are usually settled very quickly by the OKTs.

Lastly as Boar suggested, you could PM one of the senior bros, but usually i try not to bother anyone if i can. :D

Shorion
31-01-2008, 07:12 PM
3000+ pt senior samster,
i did not just disappear after posting. i'm still here.
i may be new here, but not a junior. and i dun know wat clone u r refering to.

4 - position of the hole (alot lower during missionary, out of angle during doggy)

there's another bro (yingchin) who ve tried "too" as well and was zap by a senior after posting fr.
the above findings r from my experience last nite.
the best way is that u try it for yrself.
Or all the samsters out there u can try it for yrself and anyone of u prove me wrong.

hmmmmm, now to wait and see the response from the OKT if any. :)

Triple-X
31-01-2008, 07:18 PM
I've no opinions on this because no one has yet to bring out substantial proof or reports on this.But i like to point out the Tarma report in Sugardeluxe's thread looks abit not 'samsterish' to me lei:D

Fiery dragon
31-01-2008, 07:31 PM
I was initially mesmerized by TOO's studio pic when it was first advertised by Sugardeluxe...but i became skeptical after reading one of the first few FRs on TOO...with one bro claiming that there was something weird about TOO as he noticed some scars around the pussy.

Well...one of my friends who likes to cheong Geylang once told me that he learnt to differentiate an "Ah Gua" from a lady through the nipples...unless the "Ah Gua" got the $ to go for "nipples operation" as well. Not sure how true izzit coz i've never bonked an "Ah Gua" before.

Could bros who have either bonked TOO or an "Ah Gua" before please share ur personal experiences here before condemning TOO & the OKT. Thanks. :)

etilious
31-01-2008, 08:05 PM
This thread will get interesting.... :rolleyes:

where is culprit involved?

Shorion
31-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Well...one of my friends who likes to cheong Geylang once told me that he learnt to differentiate an "Ah Gua" from a lady through the nipples...unless the "Ah Gua" got the $ to go for "nipples operation" as well. Not sure how true izzit coz i've never bonked an "Ah Gua" before.

Hmm, ok i might be wrong here, so if i am please feel free to correct me.

I think the "nipple operation" you are talking about might be due to the breast implants. It is actually now very common for the implants to be inserted by cuts right under the nipple. This is done because the darker tissue around the nipple will usually make the scarring from the operation less obvious.

If that is the case, then I think it was already established before that it/she/he has breast implants, but that does not prove it/she/he is a TS. Although it is not that common in Singapore, there are many girls out there who "enhance" themselves with implants.

baby
31-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Hi JT remenber me? If u read my tread on sim under this okt. I feel tht this okt is not doing his job at all telling us tht his gal really give u a good job n end up i did not even went for 1 round n when i ask for his help he turn around n say its my fault :mad:Think of this not even having a one good fcuk n end up kana flame by okt saying its my fault. I went for others okt if i complain to them they will try to help me out n ask the gal wht i want. But this is the only okt tht make me piss off. After this section of sim i went to look for one more okt which in the end help me out. So y am i paying for this okt while he is not doing his job

hgfb05
31-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Real or not, me leaving the grp for sure. frankly, from the pictures you already can tell "she" looks funny. If in doubt, avoid.

Smintboy
31-01-2008, 09:43 PM
feels weird that the OKT hasn't come out to say a thing or two when this thread has alrdy become so hot....

during the start of his group... with those fr on TOO, i tot might be some clone messing ard...
but if the okt still hasn't come out to defend himself... something is not right liao!!!

yingchin
31-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Dear All

I believe I am the first few to bonk this Too
I do not wish to create trouble for the OKT, cos there are other FR on this Too as well, and some are quite senior by the date and thier rep point

And as a newbie, low rep point and date join, others out there might think I am a clone or trying to do damage

In my FR I did not state that Too is a "he"
Cos I am not doctor , even I bonk 1000 gal, and Too got a slightly different puss or 2 scar there, cannot prove that she is a "he". if Too tell me is birthday mark how?

To be fair, the OKT never meant to cheat, maybe his agent over at Thai cheat him, and he blur blur take this gal in, just imagine if a OKT got 10 gal, he try all himself, I think he die liao

Well Bro Lenghtyshot
gd that u bring it up, at least other can know
But let's try to be tactful and don't spoil OKT rice bowl
If they operate in evil merchant ways, sooner or later they kill their own business

I believe there are lot of gd OKT out there
Just change :)

soonboy
31-01-2008, 09:50 PM
I felt something wrong with her too....

shag_fest
01-02-2008, 04:45 AM
my last count, 3 bros have came up and said something wrong after they bonked TOO....BUT where is the sugardeluxe OKT?? y is he keeping quiet till now?? if he continues dis way, im sad for the real gals under him...coz he'll be boycotted by bros here... :mad:

playaz69
01-02-2008, 06:03 AM
I thread started by the topic ladyboy and 34 replies within a day. Bros, if u read under TOO's thread, I vividly rememeber some bros saying she was a good bonk. I rememeber some people saying she was a 'Ah Kua'. If those bros did enjoy TOO, I dont think they were into ladyboys also mah.

For the threadstarted, ribcage like man??? Did u actually sit down there and counted her rib bones??? Male got one more u know! :mad:

One more thing, do u think I am really so stupid to bring ladyboy here and pass it off as ladyboy? Bros, I am not alone. There are other OKTs here too. Do u think I will do something so wrong to spoil my own rice bowl? I just started. This happens. Not only that, my first group got deleted within 2 weeks. How funny is that? Obviously someone or some people dont want me to work I guess. Pls Consider about that. :mad:

TitanXxX
01-02-2008, 09:16 AM
probably this thread should be a made a sticky until further clarification is being made? For the time being as least prevent other bros from being cheated if 'too' is really a guy..

Lenghtyshot
01-02-2008, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE=playaz69;2558579]
For the threadstarted, ribcage like man??? Did u actually sit down there and counted her rib bones??? Male got one more u know! :mad:

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/Courses/bio105/ribs.htm

Bro OKT,
the above link will let u know that female ve 1 more rib than male is a urban legend.
did u ask "too" why "she" ve a scar down there?
ve u try her yrself?
ve u notice "her" hib dun look not female?

if "too" is a real female and of some personal reason she ve an operation due to maybe sickness, i sincerely apologize to u and "too".
i'm not out here to spoil yr rice bowl.
but if she is really a LB, dun hide her identity.
with her look and service, i've alot of friends who r LB lover will be dying to try her out.

Lenghtyshot
01-02-2008, 06:48 PM
OKT spoken.
Bro. I do not doubt your posting.
The points you spoken has some similiarities with a minah I intro.
She was daring in dressing,tall in height, superb service in doing her job but too bad voice,breast, position of hole as what u describle. She is 100% lady. Not boy. Guess if brother in doubt, just skip the girl. As for the OKT. Time will tell.

bro JT,
does yr minah ve scar down there too??

comefuckyou
01-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Tks TS for bringing out tis issue. I m willing to try out personally. Can the okt pm me? I will pay full if she is real. If not, i wil break the fake CB s/he has.

pakchik69
01-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Bro, i believe u as i believe any horny male wif enuf experience shld be able to tell the difference unless they are totally drunk-which happened to a friend of mine. Unless she had an operation which was so fantastically done that one cant tell but that would cost too much for her.
This is a serious breach of trust. Maybe 1 or 2 seasoned chengsters shld volunteer to inspect 'her'. The OKT shld have no objections if 'she' is genuine, just to clear this issue. If OKT thinks he 'lose out' then I volunteer and dont mind paying a small checking fee eg. $30-$50. If really a girl, i will on her and pay full rate even though she doesnt appeal to me. No point in posting anymore. So many OKTs and clones that support each other! It will nvr end. Just check it and get it over wif.
Just hope its not a clone of one of the established OKTs but in tis cyberworld one can never fully boycott an OKT as they will just chenge nick and pretend to be someone new.

playaz69
01-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Bro lengthyshot, I know u feel cheated. But i did not give u a ladyboy to play with. Like I told, why would I cheat u all and lose myself? I did check with the other side. All have been checked and health screened before they come here. I still mantain the arugement she was a woman.

khoon1
01-02-2008, 07:59 PM

Let Me Tell You More About Thai pros Business in Thailand , The Ladyboy In Thailand Doesnt Go throught OKT For Business ,The Ladyboy Got Their Club Of Business , way out For Lobang ,Because The Seller Doesn't Accept LB ,And LB Is Smart ppl way out For Business ,like Orchard TW ,Full Of LB .
This Case Is Just LIke JT minah case ,She Look Extoric and Western ,PPL Which Not Sure . Myself Try LB Before , I can Tell you "too" is Just Lady ,She Might Not Much "woman taste " For some of them ,Like JT Minah, ribcast (big bone) .Let close And Forwards Better FL in The Market. cheer!;):p

Lenghtyshot
01-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Let Me Tell You More About Thai pros Business in Thailand , The Ladyboy In Thailand Doesnt Go throught OKT For Business ,The Ladyboy Got Their Club Of Business , way out For Lobang ,Because The Seller Doesn't Accept LB ,And LB Is Smart ppl way out For Business ,like Orchard TW ,Full Of LB .
This Case Is Just LIke JT minah case ,She Look Extoric and Western ,PPL Which Not Sure . Myself Try LB Before , I can Tell you "too" is Just Lady ,She Might Not Much "woman taste " For some of them ,Like JT Minah, ribcast (big bone) .Let close And Forwards Better FL in The Market. cheer!;):p

bro khoon,
i know nothing about thai pros business.
and i dun know how experience u r. since u ve try "too" already,
i think u may find some similarity with the scar shown in the pics at the link below.

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html#anchor66325

well, if all of u out there still feel that "too" is woman, i've nothing much to add-on.
i'll not be posting anymore of my findings. there will be no ending.
i'm moving on...

khoon1
02-02-2008, 01:49 AM
Well , i Be Also Understand You Concept,I'm Not Side On This okt At All , But The problem , you never Try The Real LB , Which diff Feeling With it ,well ,EveryOne IN JT minah theard think She A LB too ,Which I Cant Agree of It , but the Real Fact , She a Woman With A ten years kid , u show Me The web , You think She So rich & adv To Go USA made all this? And come singapore Under OKT earn 110 per 1.5 hrs? Did You try LB?How Much You Know About LB When coming this thread?

The Wed Is saying How Godd They Made Pussy , But Overall , You still Give A try Beon This Subject .I am Not Against You At All , No Zap Or Fake .;)