PDA

View Full Version : Very Sweet P/T Student FL, Jia Ling

wl3103
28-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Met this sweet very sweet looking part-time student at KTV and immediately clicked with her. She just landed 2 weeks back and I am probably her first bonker since she only started working. Anyway, below is my FR:

Met her last Friday while drinking at KTV with fellow cheongsters and met her. First thing that caught my attention was her bright and sweet smile while her bomb shells made little willy stood at attention. Did not get a chance to bonk her last week and made arrangements to QC her today. Called her around noon to meet at hotel but she said she is still not familiar with Singapore. Well, drove to her place and picked her, off to H81 in nearby Lavender.

As usual, she greeted me with the brightest smile and once in the car, she was hugging my hand and kissing me on my cheeks, totally like a GF. We went to H81 and got a room, went up and once the door closed, she jumped onto me and kissed me like long lost lover. She caressed my groin while we frenched and could tell she is HUNGRY!!! We quickly stripped and went for a shower together. While we were in the showers, she attentively cleaned little willy and sucked on my nipples while her hands were busy with little willy. Then all of a sudden, she looked into my eyes and smiled. "Can I blow you right here?" she sluttishly asked. How can I refuse?:D She blowed me till my legs were weak and quickly proceeded to bed.

Although she is rather horny, she is very accomodating and asked if I was tired. Really GFE. She told me to lie down and gave me a good massage, getting me all relaxed and ready for the big push. We TCSS while she was rubbing my ached muscles and got to know that she is actually on student visa and working at KTV to supplement her expenses. She is not the usual FL who would work and not attend school (at least thats what she says). She is actually quite proud of her learning achievements and would try talking to me in English. She told me she wants to be a trained secretary some day.

She turned me over for front massage and seeing her melons swinging infront of me, wow, cannot tahan liao! When she saw little willy standing proudly, she knew exactly what I want. She lowered her head to lick my balls and shaft but requested that I be capped before she go deep throat. Kind of silly to me cause she already BBBJ me in the shower but anyhow, agreed. Jus when I thought the blow job in the shower was good, I have no idea what was coming. Once capped, she engulfed my entire entire rod and was slurping away like she hasn't eaten for days.:eek: I have had pretty good BJ but this is still mind boggling. Told her to lie down before I was about to loose my grip. I attacked her boobs and sucked hard on them like a baby. She moaned aloud and started to move her body arousingly. Went slowly down and started painting her. She was going crazy and keep moaning and saying"baby, please stop, I can't take it anymore." Not only did I not stop, I began fingering her while sucking her joy button. Her juices were like a ruptured dam!!

Laid her down and pumped her in missionary position. Although she was extremely wet, entry was difficult because she was very tight. When I entered her, her facial expression was a mix of pain and enjoyment. She was biting her lips and constantly saying," oh baby, your rod is so big...oh, its hitting my deepest part.." Wah lau, really like in the AV film. Flipped her over for my favorite doggie and finished her in cow girl riding. When she is on top, you will truely enjoy the spetecular view of her melon bouncing up and down. Uploaded soon enough in CD. I was perspiring like mad but she did not just stopped there. She clean me while I rested and continue to massage me. Even my GF never pamper me with such treatment. I give her 10/10 for GFE.

I asked her if she wanted me to intro friends to her, she shyly said ok but to intro only good bros cause she is afraid of running into bad guys and worst of all, undercover AV. Below are her stats:

Name: Jia Ling
Origin: Szechuan, PRC
Age: 26 she claimed but she really looks like a 22-23 SYT
Height: 1.65
Build: a little fleshy but not fat. Good to cuddle
Boobs: C Cup natural, with pencil eraser nipples.
Attitude: Super hardworking
BJ/BBBJ: BJ with capped but if she likes and trust you, maybe BBBJ
FJ: Very wet yet very tight pussy. Bros with big rods, please go easy on her
Fingering: Yes for me
Frenching: Yes for me
GFE: 10/10 IMHO
Damage: $100 exclude rm+cd. I gave her $150 since she worked so hard
RTF: Yes, and she want to intro her friend who just arrived 2 days ago.

She said that she will only take Chinese bros for now till she is confident to communicate with bros of other races. No offence.

I will give priority to bros who have shared contacts with me and bros who have posted at least 2 genuine FRs. Number collectors need not PM me cause I will not release to you, even if you would zap me. I am doing this to protect the gal and make sure true cheongsters get a chance to try this gem

wl3103
28-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Forgot to mention. She don't do anal. If she refuse to BBBJ, please do not force her.

I am not her OKT, just a happy bonker trying to help see her through school and sharing her contacts with other cheongsters.

Please take care of this gem so that all bros can have a chance to try her.

Happy bonking!!!:p

cheongsterjay
29-01-2008, 01:12 AM
bro, can PM me her contacts?

itry
29-01-2008, 02:42 AM
bro can pm me.....iwannatry

chew78s
29-01-2008, 07:18 AM
bros, can u pm me her contact too. thxs.

wl3103
29-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Just replied some bros with Jia Ling's contact. Rejected some bros because you did not meet the requirement. I will only give contacts to bros with at least 2 genuine FRs, not tons of posts asking for contacts.

Have been experiencing difficulty sending replies at night due to heavy traffic on SBF. For bros who meet the requirement I set and did not receive my reply, please PM me again and I will reply you again.

Cheers

binbin81
29-01-2008, 09:38 AM
another syt spotted...

wolfmaster
29-01-2008, 09:45 AM
bro:

good FR man.. quite hot to see.
if you can spare, can send contacts?
but will only try next week cos I promise some other bro to try another good stock:D

Will post FR if got contacts and try..
promise

lglg666
29-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Bro....interesting FR, POWER to you :)

Latest "rare gems"
Li Wei - bro Hurricane
QiQi - bro CO4093

Elbert
29-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Was free and feeling horny. Looked at my list of contacts, and phoned J L, and bingo, she was free.

Jia Ling : Chendu
Height: 1.58
Weight : 48
Looks : 7, with beautiful smile.
Figure : 7, C cups , a bit meaty, not my favourite slim SYT type.

Kissing/Frenching : 7, could be more passionate.
Fingering : 7, responsive and wet.
BBBJ : 8, deep and hard. started attacking my didi in bathroom and continued to bed, real hungry. Later admitted she got wet licking.
FJ: Very very wet yet tight, real moan with words to boost your ego.
GFE /Attitude : 9, hugging ard in the car, kind of sticky.
Special service : gave me a long massage until the hotel phone rang.
Damage : 100 + rm + cd.
RTF : yes, for the service.

She came about ten days ago, will be in sg for 2 yr. Attends school and also works in KTV.
Tq bro wl3103. Up your pts ard.

wl3103
29-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Great FR bro Elbert. Will up you once I regain power.

Given contacts to more bros and hope to see more FRs. Next in line for me will be her roommates from Dalian. Will keep all bros posted.

Happy bonking:D

greatbody
03-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the contact.

very much appreciated

wl3103
04-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Contacts given to more bros but somehow, only 1 FR posted.

Bros who got contact from me, please make an effort to post FRs and I will share with you more contacts of FLs. FRs differentitae you from number collectors.

Happy CNY and Happy Happy Bonking!!!

Melster2008
04-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Bro wl3103,

hope i qualify for the contact. will post FR after session.

Thanks!

JackieWong
04-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Contacts given to more bros but somehow, only 1 FR posted.

Bros who got contact from me, please make an effort to post FRs and I will share with you more contacts of FLs. FRs differentitae you from number collectors.

Happy CNY and Happy Happy Bonking!!!

I juz called she only be available after CNY cos her big aunty give her a BIG RED HONGBAO,.

johntan_68
07-02-2008, 06:36 PM
wl bro, I got the contact from you last week. I tried contacted her but the time given me cant make it! last 2 days smsese again, she said after CNY cos she is busy preparing Lunar NY. Just have to wait lol?:) Will post a FR after my session.:D

wl3103
12-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Contacts given to more bros who qualify but not much FRs here. :confused:

Bros who have tried, do post FR to share your experience. ;)

peter_lee_1969
04-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Is she still around? Cant seem to get any reply from her leh.