PDA

View Full Version : Sex w different girl has different feeling

Lonelyman87
04-03-2021, 01:49 PM
Hi all,

Want to ask if you hv same experience w me.

I had few sex partner. Certain girl after f, i feel very energetic and refresh. But certain girl, i feel very tired after sex w her. And always like that.

Any idea why like that?

secretlurker88
04-03-2021, 03:25 PM
everyday eat chicken rice also sian

letsrocktoday10
04-03-2021, 04:05 PM
It does happen that way with me as well. I’ve been married for many years and eat outside only now... have a few sex partners. . Interestingly the one that resembles my wife in terms of figure, I somehow don’t feel too much excitement while screwing, as she reminds me of my wife who I have lost interest in .. while another fb who is younger and has firm ass and boobs, keeps me hard throughout .. so yes it depends on various factors like age, figure, prettiness, who does she remind you of etc.etc.

liber69
04-03-2021, 04:09 PM
Hi all,

Want to ask if you hv same experience w me.

I had few sex partner. Certain girl after f, i feel very energetic and refresh. But certain girl, i feel very tired after sex w her. And always like that.

Any idea why like that?

Have you considered that for the first girl, she will be very drained and the 2nd one very energetic ?

It’s all about the feels la. Just go for the one that energises you

TheGreatOne
04-03-2021, 05:56 PM
There's a saying : Different folks, different strokes

Most willing partners give you physical satisfaction but the special few gives you more than that ie. Submitting to your special requests or fantasies

And that's what prompted guys or ladies, attached or married, to out source

Just my thoughts

sex crusader
04-03-2021, 11:22 PM
End on the day, it's just a fuck! Why do u need to crack your head?

SBMEDSUP
05-03-2021, 05:12 AM
Practise makes perfect.

Buibuicat
05-03-2021, 06:39 AM
There's a saying : Different folks, different strokes

Most willing partners give you physical satisfaction but the special few gives you more than that ie. Submitting to your special requests or fantasies

And that's what prompted guys or ladies, attached or married, to out source

Just my thoughts

Yup I agree too ....different partners different satisfying desires for them as well, I had a few Fb who were single and married and all were different in love making, it’s how well you know their bodies and if they are game to try something new each time with you.
One of my Fb looks like the wife of my enemy and doing it with her always seems so much enjoyable lol 😂... and the sex is great ( no complaints here)

Steventan
05-03-2021, 07:02 AM
TS, u think too much :D :D

Lonelyman87
05-03-2021, 08:08 AM
I dont think i think too much bro

I think more like energy or feeling given by the girl that we f but not very sure really got such thing or not

bigthree
05-03-2021, 08:23 AM
Definitely there is different.. even if u fuck a pair of identical twins separately.. sure have different too..

bleach51001
05-03-2021, 08:42 AM
bro, of course different
different neh nek pok and pussy
sensation and visually will different yo
even the face...

Lonelyman87
05-03-2021, 08:51 AM
Bro, i know is different for the feeling. What i dont understand is 1 girl always let me feel very energetic after f. Another girl make me like run 10km marathon like that. So tired that i need 2 days to recover everytime after sex.

Hardaway1818
05-03-2021, 09:53 AM
Not sure if there is any basis for that but from my personal experiences, I have the same feeling too.

For those commercial sex that I just go to release, I will feel shag out after the deed. Just want to quickly go bathe and sleep.

But I have a girl which I really like. Everytime after deed with her, I dont feel tired at all. I feel even more energised, the feeling of being in love and being young again.

whelan22
05-03-2021, 10:03 AM
Why the fuck are you guys humouring this fucker and his attention seeking posts by replying?

Lonelyman87
05-03-2021, 10:44 AM
Not sure if there is any basis for that but from my personal experiences, I have the same feeling too.

For those commercial sex that I just go to release, I will feel shag out after the deed. Just want to quickly go bathe and sleep.

But I have a girl which I really like. Everytime after deed with her, I dont feel tired at all. I feel even more energised, the feeling of being in love and being young again.
Yes. That is what i meant

BackstageBambi
05-03-2021, 12:21 PM
I think it happens to girls too. No two FBs are the same. But I only remember two of them to be the more memorable ones. And not because of looks or skills, but the overall feeling I get from them in bed.

song3daobedok
05-03-2021, 09:24 PM
Practise makes perfect.

Agree, practise with different girls at the same time.

deematter
05-03-2021, 09:28 PM
thats it.........................

willroyce
06-03-2021, 06:23 PM
well i am a divorcee now and usually have some fun with sugarbabies from sugarB or fl but me and my ex wife still have some fun even thought we divorced 4 years ago.. the feeling with my ex is different from the other girls

willroyce
06-03-2021, 07:20 PM
I think it happens to girls too. No two FBs are the same. But I only remember two of them to be the more memorable ones. And not because of looks or skills, but the overall feeling I get from them in bed.

very true.. sometimes we miss the other ones

willroyce
06-03-2021, 07:21 PM
Practise makes perfect.

that is the one

willroyce
06-03-2021, 07:22 PM
Bro, i know is different for the feeling. What i dont understand is 1 girl always let me feel very energetic after f. Another girl make me like run 10km marathon like that. So tired that i need 2 days to recover everytime after sex.

which one u prefer? marathon or energetic

willroyce
06-03-2021, 07:23 PM

yeah that is true.. we get to relive our youth