PDA

View Full Version : Will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

ChineseFarmer
23-02-2021, 03:58 PM
I have tried a couple of MLs who start to give me a HJ without talking about price.. what would you do if you were in the situation?
1) ask for price before carrying in with the HJ?
2) let the ML HJ first and then tip her market rate? i usually give 50 but i have t tried giving less than that. haha
3) let the ML HJ and then just act blur since nothing was agreed?

keen to hear your views bros

loneyheart
23-02-2021, 04:05 PM
More or less give some tips :)

lupsupz
23-02-2021, 04:23 PM
I've only encountered auto pilot once or twice. Once was at a clean joint and ML was MILF in her mid to late 30s where her appearance was not my cup of tea but her hands and actions were damn good. I didn't ask and just go with the flow and tipped her. Once was a pre MILF not bad looking but scared kena chop so I asked and proceeded when quoted market rate. It depends from chiongster to chiongster and ML to ML.

Nowadays, with many chop carrot joints and topups needed (for auto roam, etc.), better to ask. Granted that if a dispute arises, they won't dare to call police, but I rather err on the safe side. I never yield to anything more than $50 for hj with auto roam personally but different strokes for different folks.

WayneThomson
23-02-2021, 04:28 PM
I've only encountered auto pilot once or twice. Once was at a clean joint and ML was MILF in her mid to late 30s where her appearance was not my cup of tea but her hands and actions were damn good. I didn't ask and just go with the flow and tipped her. Once was a pre MILF not bad looking but scared kena chop so I asked and proceeded when quoted market rate. It depends from chiongster to chiongster and ML to ML.

Nowadays, with many chop carrot joints and topups needed (for auto roam, etc.), better to ask. Granted that if a dispute arises, they won't dare to call police, but I rather err on the safe side. I never yield to anything more than $50 for hj with auto roam personally but different strokes for different folks.

Hard to find these days Hj & Autoroaming @$50 SGD.

ChineseFarmer
23-02-2021, 04:33 PM

this is the balance that i am trying to achieve. balance between getting chopped and getting it for free or below market rate.. haha. if they didn’t ask for price, then i wanna see how many get away with tipping below 50 or better still, for free! haha

lupsupz
23-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Hard to find these days Hj & Autoroaming @$50 SGD.

Still have lah. Just don't expect 4G or 5G or ML to strip in MP especially those marketed as clean joint. Fuck joint will be different case of course.

this is the balance that i am trying to achieve. balance between getting chopped and getting it for free or below market rate.. haha. if they didn’t ask for price, then i wanna see how many get away with tipping below 50 or better still, for free! haha

Well, then it depends on the situation really. The auto pilot one where I didn't ask for price, I think I tipped her $20 or $30 only cos that was all the cash I happened to have that day. Like I said, it was supposed to be a clean joint (long time ago this spa was mentioned before and many bros said no specials at all) so I didn't bring much excess cash cos I wasn't expecting any release. The ML didn't give black face though so that's good. I haven't been there in a long time cos she and another ML I've been meaning to try are always busy (I tried booking at least 3 times, the last time being maybe 3 months ago to no avail), plus she told me she was planning to leave. Unfortunately I didn't get her WeChat or other contact cos I didn't have my spare phone with me and I didn't want ML contacts on my main phone.

Nowadays, those that I've patronised before will auto pilot and I just pay them the amount which I was quoted on my first visit, which is the market rate. I think it's hard to find below $50 these days unless ugly milf or gilf, which will turn me off. End of the day, I want a positive experience that ends well with a good release, not a ML giving me a long/black face, unless I don't intend to RTM. That may be a factor to consider as well.

LazerDisk
23-02-2021, 04:53 PM
More or less give some tips :)

Agreed. Getting away free is not so nice :D

snbd
23-02-2021, 05:02 PM
Will give $50 as standard rate. But thats provided can auto roam. If cannot touch at all, i will tell her i will not tip and no thanks.

riotspace
23-02-2021, 05:05 PM
Normally I just ok if they ask want to hj and after that give 50. I assume they know its standard rate? If not just say you regular and always give 50 lor.

lupsupz
23-02-2021, 05:11 PM
Will give $50 as standard rate. But thats provided can auto roam. If cannot touch at all, i will tell her i will not tip and no thanks.

Same. Once they start hj I start autoroam. If they stop my hands, I ask them stop as well and won't continue with the hj even if they relent after that, cos most likely will kena black face or ML will keep trying to psycho you to tip more during hj, plus I would have lost my mood by then. Coming from personal experience where I decided to go ahead when ML unhappily let me autoroam after I told her to stop when she said need to topup for it. Told myself that I'll never want to go through it again.

r.fowler
23-02-2021, 05:30 PM
always give market rate... unless playability is high

deanscott
23-02-2021, 07:28 PM
It's been a while, but been to one a few months ago. It was the last day for the ML before she RTC. Quite chatty and I think I mentioned I used to go to one of their sister joints - which probably signaled that I knew what was on the menu and the price. 10 mins before time while being face up, she starts 'massaging' the groin and in a few seconds her hands are under the disposable underwear. Seeing as there was no resistance offered from my end, she just uses more oil and starts the HJ.

Ask her if she's OK with some 2G roaming with my hand on the small of her back, and she nods in agreement. Job's done soon after and on the way out, I hand over $50. Nothing other than a smile from her side!

Would love to return, but not sure if she's back.

loudexhaust
23-02-2021, 09:16 PM
Same. Once they start hj I start autoroam. If they stop my hands, I ask them stop as well and won't continue with the hj even if they relent after that, cos most likely will kena black face or ML will keep trying to psycho you to tip more during hj, plus I would have lost my mood by then. Coming from personal experience where I decided to go ahead when ML unhappily let me autoroam after I told her to stop when she said need to topup for it. Told myself that I'll never want to go through it again.

Some ML are clever. I kena twice, ML sit on the massage bed in between my legs to do the HJ. no way I can reach for them 😂

Iceman11
23-02-2021, 09:17 PM
I actually asked opinions from bros on same topic in the other thread recently.

Personal experience so far so good and have not gotten into any disputes, I Guess for few reasons below:

1. I go to those joints without $88 gimmick, somehow those joints have the mutual understanding that extra is default unless clients outright reject it which is almost unlikely unless it is a proven clean joint

2. I used to ask the damage prior to start, but after a while I just stop asking as I realise in general most MLs tend to accept standard damage. I Guess consider myself lucky as well that I have not stepped into carrot chopping joints.

3. There were occasions where MLs politely said that they will be happier if I can give a bit more after the actions, which usually I will give a bit extra if the service level is much better than expected, this is just to manage their expectation, but sorry I won’t give 2 blue notes for HJ + 4G / 5G roaming

4. It is also a turn off for me when MLs start telling me need to TOP up for extra actions before / during the deeds

But I do agree that best is still to strike damage agreement before extra start, as assumption is always the Mother of all fxxk-ups.

Starx88
23-02-2021, 09:24 PM
Some ML are clever. I kena twice, ML sit on the massage bed in between my legs to do the HJ. no way I can reach for them 😂

1 trick I use is to pull the ml hand to tune my nip. When they are nearer, I will attack back... Haha...

pete_the_fish
23-02-2021, 09:25 PM
always give market rate... unless playability is high

whose market rate ? hers or mine ? lol:D

Iceman11
23-02-2021, 09:43 PM
Sit up and grab them, that’s what I always do :D

pete_the_fish
23-02-2021, 09:51 PM
Sit up and grab them, that’s what I always do :D

you haven't met the nasty ones before...if you tried to suck their boobs, they will grab your neck or press you down on your chest and prevent your head from going near their boobs

afterburn
24-02-2021, 12:04 AM
3. There were occasions where MLs politely said that they will be happier if I can give a bit more after the actions, which usually I will give a bit extra if the service level is much better than expected, this is just to manage their expectation, but sorry I won’t give 2 blue notes for HJ + 4G / 5G roaming

4. It is also a turn off for me when MLs start telling me need to TOP up for extra actions before / during the deeds

For me, if encounter no. 3 and no. 4, are totally No Go next time. Highest I would ever give is the standard rate $50. TBH, I only RTM one standard rate ML currently, because of good massage and extra beyond just shaking her wrist and offering her boobs for squeezing. Way above usual expectations, otherwise I wouldn't RTM her at that price. Standard tips I already buay song paying that, so better be something good.

The more difficult to figure out are those that normally don't take tips. After the sticky business, straightaway step out to get fresh towels and sheet to start making up the bed. No move to ask for tips at all. Then when you still pay them a token amount, it feels so bad, like turning them into prostitute, paying them for the hj and for touching them. I wonder how they really feel about it, but it's also terrible not to give them at least a small tip.

Iceman11
24-02-2021, 12:10 AM
you haven't met the nasty ones before...if you tried to suck their boobs, they will grab your neck or press you down on your chest and prevent your head from going near their boobs

I did encounter those that trying to press me down on my chest including one current regular ML... but so far they did not succeed, as I repeated the cycle many times throughout the deed, at the end the ML commented it is more tired to give me that 20 min extra than giving me a proper massage for 1 hour... :D

And by the way my head not heading near their boobs but their lips :D

afterburn
24-02-2021, 12:10 AM

"你躺下来可以吗 !!" :p

Iceman11
24-02-2021, 12:16 AM
For me, if encounter no. 3 and no. 4, are totally No Go next time. Highest I would ever give is the standard rate $50. TBH, I only RTM one standard rate ML currently, because of good massage and extra beyond just shaking her wrist and offering her boobs for squeezing. Way above usual expectations, otherwise I wouldn't RTM her at that price. Standard tips I already buay song paying that, so better be something good.

Salute you for your persistency on $50 principle 🙆🏻‍♂️

I also will not entertain to demand of extra TOP up during the deed, or anything above $50 from right at the beginning. Will just tell them politely “in this case I not happy to pay more and you also not happy to receive less, so no deal”

Iceman11
24-02-2021, 12:18 AM
"你躺下来可以吗 !!" :p

Haha... bingo.... but after few minutes get up again and the vicious cycle continue until explode :D

ImBondJBond
24-02-2021, 04:24 AM

I second that :p

Gump
24-02-2021, 07:50 AM
Kena before.. thought she wasn't the HJ kind, then didn't bring enough money. Sometimes its better to tip them next time than to tip a low amount. Some see it as an insult.

James912
24-02-2021, 12:33 PM
pardon the noob qns, the extra payment is given in cash directly to the ML right?

pete_the_fish
24-02-2021, 12:44 PM
I did encounter those that trying to press me down on my chest including one current regular ML... but so far they did not succeed, as I repeated the cycle many times throughout the deed, at the end the ML commented it is more tired to give me that 20 min extra than giving me a proper massage for 1 hour... :D

And by the way my head not heading near their boobs but their lips :D

Like i say you have not meet the nasty ones. For some you can repeat the cycle many Times, they will just stop or leave the room if you insist in doing what you doing. So what re you going to do? Wank yourself ? :D

pete_the_fish
24-02-2021, 12:50 PM
Salute you for your persistency on $50 principle 🙆🏻‍♂️

I also will not entertain to demand of extra TOP up during the deed, or anything above $50 from right at the beginning. Will just tell them politely “in this case I not happy to pay more and you also not happy to receive less, so no deal”

Say they do it halfway and you want to grab tjeir boobs n stuff and ask u top up. You say no and dont even want the hj anymore. But they still insist u pay 50. If you don't, they throw a tantrum. What re you going to do ?

nc52
24-02-2021, 01:00 PM
Usually, never happens if no price discussion, consider as standard and you can tip whatever you want. As simple as that.

romidogdog
24-02-2021, 01:13 PM
Say they do it halfway and you want to grab tjeir boobs n stuff and ask u top up. You say no and dont even want the hj anymore. But they still insist u pay 50. If you don't, they throw a tantrum. What re you going to do ?
There's once when ml start to do hj, wanted to touch, she Siam say want to touch must top up $100...told her can forget it, she say already started, told I'll pay some tips, end up pay her just $10, she also lan lan..what can they do, they can't stop you from leaving

Staycalmsg
24-02-2021, 01:16 PM
Like some bros here mentioned. I will just give standard rate $50 if they didn’t tell the price. Of course will try to get 3-4g roaming.

afterburn
24-02-2021, 01:17 PM
pardon the noob qns, the extra payment is given in cash directly to the ML right?

Some can accept paynow these days :D

sxem
24-02-2021, 02:48 PM
Yeah my ML always sits in between my legs when doing the deed, very smart.

She's also very good at wing chun when i try to roam her while she's standing over my head giving chest massage.

Iceman11
24-02-2021, 03:14 PM
Ah well.... you are probably right in that sense with my limited experience .... however I always did my “homework” before trying new ML, on what is possible and not possible. That’s all i can say :rolleyes:

Like i say you have not meet the nasty ones. For some you can repeat the cycle many Times, they will just stop or leave the room if you insist in doing what you doing. So what re you going to do? Wank yourself ? :D

Jayse
24-02-2021, 04:44 PM
What is the difference between autoroam 3G 4G and 5G

Easyhero
24-02-2021, 07:27 PM

If a nasty ML walks out, I think its not too bad already, what if she alleges molest? Does she have a case? Just thinking

Iceman11
24-02-2021, 09:31 PM
Interesting question, and here is my thought in points form so that I don’t end up writing a Long essay as what the other bro used to respond to my post and said I really like to write Long story :D

1. When the offer of extra even if HJ only was put on the table - there are already possibilities that ML will understand that clients may have some overboard actions, and I am sure they all have their unique way to handle such clients... ask for extra TOP up... sit between ur legs... push your chest down ... or even so smart that they know how to position their body themselves so that you will not be able to access certain part of their body

2. I am pretty sure most experience bros here including myself know how to test the boundary of the ML, as in how much further you can go. Personal experience is of course I won’t go all out in first visit

3. Therefore I can safely say that as Long as ML put that GQ on first place, the chances for them to walk out or alleged molest are are minimal, although no guarantee, and I will tend to think this will likely happen to MLs who are completely clean and we clients start to get extreme “aggresive”

Sharing what I was told from some of my regular MLs, one was from completely cannot accept GQ as she was “conned” that her job in SG was supposed to be 美容, to eventually accepted the fact that GQ is part of puzzle of the job. She told me that at her initial stage of the job, she was completely horrified by an Indian Bro (sorry no offence to all Indian Bros here as I am just sharing the story) who suddenly grabbed her during the massage and tried to have more aggressive actions without any sign and only offered her $10 as tips and she literally walked out of the room. It took me many rounds to have further “access” to her, and that’s probably only after she got more comfortable with me. Still when she left our shore when CB moved to Phase 2 she just cut off all contacts with me, not even a goodbye message. That pretty much explained how she either hated the job (which I saw from her WC posting after she left) or hated me as client.

The other regular ML told me basically what she more scare of are those drunk clients as they tend to be more”aggressive”, and she said her way of dealing is to decide whether if she wanted extra tips from this sort of clients, which normally she will not offer to avoid further “assault”... this particular ML is so funny and told me, men in general need either or all 3 senses during the deeds - visual sense, touching sense and hearing sense... :D

Just my humble 2 cents wit my limited experience... :o

If a nasty ML walks out, I think its not too bad already, what if she alleges molest? Does she have a case? Just thinking

pete_the_fish
24-02-2021, 09:54 PM
Some will 1st time let you do some stuff...subsequently they restrict u and ask u top up, so how LL. No matter how much home work u do also no use....cos your cock is in their hands....unless you want to take over with your own hands. Lol....

Its very simple. There are those you can choot stunt and there are those you cant. Lol

afterburn
24-02-2021, 09:55 PM
It took me many rounds to have further “access” to her, and that’s probably only after she got more comfortable with me. Still when she left our shore when CB moved to Phase 2 she just cut off all contacts with me, not even a goodbye message. That pretty much explained how she either hated the job (which I saw from her WC posting after she left) or hated me as client.

men in general need either or all 3 senses during the deeds - visual sense, touching sense and hearing sense... :D

But there are also others who treat it as part of the job, part of the package offered to customers. These ones can be married with a family here, either PR or new citizen, and this is just a day at the "office" for them.

Experienced before this ML in OWO tcm shop who in the middle of session picked up a call, and it's her hubby calling to tell her some family issue. And the hubby actually asked : are you busy now? i can call back later :eek: Yeah, just a normal day at work ...

Whatever it is, start slow and gentle will open more access :D

pete_the_fish
24-02-2021, 09:57 PM
The more difficult to figure out are those that normally don't take tips. After the sticky business, straightaway step out to get fresh towels and sheet to start making up the bed. No move to ask for tips at all. Then when you still pay them a token amount, it feels so bad, like turning them into prostitute, paying them for the hj and for touching them. I wonder how they really feel about it, but it's also terrible not to give them at least a small tip.

Your heart so soft ? Tipping is not insult lah unless they say y so little...i don't tip ...but i can visit regularly to support which i think is good enough .

Iceman11
24-02-2021, 10:02 PM
Hahaha ... that situation actually add in more excitement isn’t it when your dick is on her palm ? :D

Experienced before this ML in OWO tcm shop who in the middle of session picked up a call, and it's her hubby calling to tell her some family issue. And the hubby actually asked : are you busy now? i can call back later :eek: Yeah, just a normal day at work ... :D

Iceman11
24-02-2021, 10:14 PM
Ah well thank god that has not happened to me yet so far... my experience so far are more return visits resulted in better access at same damage.... probably not having as much experience as the rest of senior bros. :p

And just to share - I don’t and never entertain to request of extra TOP-up before or during the deed, even when my cock was in their hand, they can choose to stop the service never mind becoz they know they will lost 1 returning customer, but probably they also don’t care, and Most of them know as well that there is this forum here where we shared information that can bring some direct impact to their business. That’s just my bottom line.

There are always better attitude MLs out there who want recurring business, so I don’t let my small head overruled my big head.

Anyway old saying - One Man’s meat is another man’s poison - here I change it to “one man’s opinion is another man’s joke” :D

Some will 1st time let you do some stuff...subsequently they restrict u and ask u top up, so how LL. No matter how much home work u do also no use....cos your cock is in their hands....unless you want to take over with your own hands. Lol....

Its very simple. There are those you can choot stunt and there are those you cant. Lol

halfmelonn
25-02-2021, 12:50 AM
Post covid everything increases, massage now increase to $60 and above for neighbor joints. Please stay firm bros.. don't be carrot head..

rambutarn
25-02-2021, 01:15 AM
Just hide your additional cash and cards somewhere and have just $50 in your wallet main compartment. If after the deed ml quotes more than 50, just say only got 50, it's the standard price everywhere. If she quotes more halfway, also just say only got 50, everything in for 50 if not no need release. Worse come to worse say next time come back i tip more, but never return. If still reject, i rather save the 50 for a lesson learnt than a half fk release for 50 and an even more painful lesson.

KKSingapore
25-02-2021, 10:36 AM
Still have lah. Just don't expect 4G or 5G or ML to strip in MP especially those marketed as clean joint. Fuck joint will be different case of course.

Well, then it depends on the situation really. The auto pilot one where I didn't ask for price, I think I tipped her $20 or $30 only cos that was all the cash I happened to have that day. Like I said, it was supposed to be a clean joint (long time ago this spa was mentioned before and many bros said no specials at all) so I didn't bring much excess cash cos I wasn't expecting any release. The ML didn't give black face though so that's good. I haven't been there in a long time cos she and another ML I've been meaning to try are always busy (I tried booking at least 3 times, the last time being maybe 3 months ago to no avail), plus she told me she was planning to leave. Unfortunately I didn't get her WeChat or other contact cos I didn't have my spare phone with me and I didn't want ML contacts on my main phone.

Nowadays, those that I've patronised before will auto pilot and I just pay them the amount which I was quoted on my first visit, which is the market rate. I think it's hard to find below $50 these days unless ugly milf or gilf, which will turn me off. End of the day, I want a positive experience that ends well with a good release, not a ML giving me a long/black face, unless I don't intend to RTM. That may be a factor to consider as well.

Use same technique. Just keep paying the 50 from first visit, but push boundaries of roaming as you come back for future visits. The only time to top up is for BJ , and even there some haven’t asked for that.

bignehneh
25-02-2021, 11:58 AM
If they willing to HJ u before asking. They are prepared to take just $10 from u. Haha

afterburn
25-02-2021, 12:44 PM
Just hide your additional cash and cards somewhere and have just $50 in your wallet main compartment. If after the deed ml quotes more than 50, just say only got 50, it's the standard price everywhere. If she quotes more halfway, also just say only got 50, everything in for 50 if not no need release. Worse come to worse say next time come back i tip more, but never return. If still reject, i rather save the 50 for a lesson learnt than a half fk release for 50 and an even more painful lesson.

I always keep 3 or 4 red notes standby specially, for those discounts that come my way :D $10 to $40 ready, otherwise don't except the ML to give you the change.

rambutarn
25-02-2021, 01:36 PM
I always keep 3 or 4 red notes standby specially, for those discounts that come my way :D $10 to $40 ready, otherwise don't except the ML to give you the change.

yeap i used to do that too, but all my regulars who accepted <50 all rtc liao... nowadays very rare to find ml that accepts <50 for new customers

pete_the_fish
26-02-2021, 06:39 PM
When give tips, dont use big notes like one 50. Use 10s and 5s.....sometime they never count but if they count and say how come 40 only...just act blur and guve another 10 lor lol

pete_the_fish
26-02-2021, 06:46 PM
Cheapo dog :D

They eat my time or short change me, thats what i will do lah. Lol....

NoodlesWet
26-02-2021, 06:48 PM
got one joint I visited, she no tell me how much, instant Hj me.
when I tip her $50, she veryyyy happy.
makes me feel like I should have given lesser cause she seems to expect lesser :p

lupsupz
26-02-2021, 08:18 PM
got one joint I visited, she no tell me how much, instant Hj me.
when I tip her $50, she veryyyy happy.
makes me feel like I should have given lesser cause she seems to expect lesser :p

Better that and she becomes happy, than you ask the price and gets a nasty surprise of being quoted more than 50

FieldsofGold
04-03-2021, 08:58 AM
What if you take up P massage and the ML masage your tool till you shoot?

It is not like a direct grab on your tool and hj. Still tip or this is part of the P massage?

FieldsofGold
04-03-2021, 11:04 AM
No tips. It is part of the P massage, just that different people have different level of tolerance :D

This is the hard part. Cant really tell if part of the package.

FieldsofGold
05-03-2021, 06:37 AM
Competition is strong nowadays, once shoot just thank her for lending you a hand. Many places offer free release at $88 :D

Didnt know many places offer free release. I thought all come with a price (apart from taking the $88 package).

afterburn
05-03-2021, 08:20 AM
This is the hard part. Cant really tell if part of the package.

You look at the actions of the ML in order to tell. If she asks you whether you want a release either directly or using various other euphemisms, and you gave consent, then the standard tips are expected.

Those that straightaway give your dick an enema without breaking the pace or asking you, you may get away with tipping whatever you wish or not tip at all.

Then there are those that ask you, you reject, and she try to persuade you to take it up ...this case opens the door to successful bargaining :D

peksync
05-03-2021, 09:58 AM
Didnt know many places offer free release. I thought all come with a price (apart from taking the $88 package).

Sure there are, but not sure whether it's 'many', and probably it's selective as well.

pete_the_fish
05-03-2021, 11:49 AM
What if you take up P massage and the ML masage your tool till you shoot?

It is not like a direct grab on your tool and hj. Still tip or this is part of the P massage?

If there is no hj action means its not a hj technically , you shoot out accidentally. So up to u to tip lah lollol......

Most ml will tell u how much in advance, if they dont better ask or be prepared to pay 50 which they expect n say its standard price which is total bs unless it says in their menu n price list.

SwordArt
05-03-2021, 12:32 PM
If it proceeds then yes. But I will pay the standard price. Unless I don't like the whole massage and feels that she is just there for extra cash.
Although all of them are there for extra cash. But you know the feel la. LOL.
To make your dollars worth.

rocket1128
05-03-2021, 10:48 PM
When give tips, dont use big notes like one 50. Use 10s and 5s.....sometime they never count but if they count and say how come 40 only...just act blur and guve another 10 lor lol

like that also can ah, later some bro here will bring 50 $1 coin there, hahaha

supershaft
06-03-2021, 11:13 PM
I have tried a couple of MLs who start to give me a HJ without talking about price.. what would you do if you were in the situation?
1) ask for price before carrying in with the HJ?
2) let the ML HJ first and then tip her market rate? i usually give 50 but i have t tried giving less than that. haha
3) let the ML HJ and then just act blur since nothing was agreed?

keen to hear your views bros

enjoy while u can ... try to dilly dally and prolongde teasing stroking until almost cumming then faster pull her hand away insisting not going ahead, while faster hiding under de towel to let it burst lor... hahaha...:D

kidding

ChineseFarmer
06-03-2021, 11:24 PM
enjoy while u can ... try to dilly dally and prolongde teasing stroking until almost cumming then faster pull her hand away insisting not going ahead, while faster hiding under de towel to let it burst lor... hahaha...:D

kidding
Haha idea bro, but when I burst then I think she will ask for $$$. Next time I try!

supershaft
06-03-2021, 11:27 PM
Haha idea bro, but when I burst then I think she will ask for $$$. Next time I try!

wont la.. technically u have not agreed to the deal.. she can stop if she want but she choose to tempt u, so thats "unforeseen"

paganwinter
06-03-2021, 11:57 PM
must confirm price first before purchase.
you by apples also see price first right.

LeeKH
10-03-2021, 01:18 PM
I was at 2 different spas, and naturally 2 different MLs. But both similarly were chatty and friendly. Depending on my small head's mood, sometimes will get up, sometimes not. So I never like MLs who expect a special to happen. And when it doesn't happen... black face.

First ML: 1st visit, she gave a good massage only. 2nd visit, never ask GQ but proceed to HJ me and continued chatting as if nothing special. Tipped her market rate.

Second ML: Had good massages with her for 3 times without HJ. Then on the 4th visit, she started her HJ without question. Tipped her market rate as well.

I don't see a point of trying to undercut since there for a relaxing time.

nocsag
11-03-2021, 08:54 AM
lol ive been given many times with no knowledge of it.
by clean joints even
the ML will say wow you workout or something to that
then she would start from the crack and start from there
once she actually advertised her jg therapy as i was paying at the cashier. so im like lets go for it
so she begins and then starts smiling and starts giving me a HJ
i then actually finger her standing up. i didnt have a rubber or i d hv gone all the way. dont ask me where.

pete_the_fish
11-03-2021, 12:08 PM
I was at 2 different spas, and naturally 2 different MLs. But both similarly were chatty and friendly. Depending on my small head's mood, sometimes will get up, sometimes not. So I never like MLs who expect a special to happen. And when it doesn't happen... black face.

First ML: 1st visit, she gave a good massage only. 2nd visit, never ask GQ but proceed to HJ me and continued chatting as if nothing special. Tipped her market rate.

Second ML: Had good massages with her for 3 times without HJ. Then on the 4th visit, she started her HJ without question. Tipped her market rate as well.

I don't see a point of trying to undercut since there for a relaxing time.

You are there for a relaxing tine but what if they undercut your time and give you slip shod service and youb didn't get a rekaxing time ?

pete_the_fish
11-03-2021, 12:14 PM
What is standard rate? Does standard rate come with a certain standard of service ? Obviously not . Most bro expect at least 3g roaming but nowadays ml tell you need to top up.

So if they tell u standard rate, according to whose standards ? Lol...

Asta5x
11-03-2021, 04:20 PM
What is standard rate? Does standard rate come with a certain standard of service ? Obviously not . Most bro expect at least 3g roaming but nowadays ml tell you need to top up.

So if they tell u standard rate, according to whose standards ? Lol...

That's why some bro mentioned earlier once the deed start just go roam immediately if they reject then call off everything lor.

Scrubber
12-03-2021, 08:48 PM
The question is : will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

My answer is : Yes if I am able to autoroam. Thereafter pay standard $50. If unable to autoroam, immediately reject everything.

I don't understand why MLs think they can HJ us without autoroam. For seasoned chiongsters, how to shoot without any form of roaming / visual pleasure? :D And it's not that we're going to be violent by pinching their nips or squeezing their milk out. At least for me, it's just gentle caressing and a slight squeeze when finale is happening ma..... :confused:

pete_the_fish
13-03-2021, 01:05 AM
You don't try to siam by bringing in 3G roaming and service bullshit lah.

Standard rate is the price that the ML and you agreed on. If she wants a higher price, you can reject or bargain to a comfortable price. :rolleyes:

do you know dafug you talking about ? you know the difference between "standard rate" and "agreed rate" ?

you first time come out cheong is it ? don't any how bash for the sake of bashing....when i started cheonging you still drinking your mom's milk lah :D

Ellefjorge
13-03-2021, 06:35 AM
give some tips

Driftwood
13-03-2021, 11:19 AM
I have that experience pre covid days.

I wear my underwear while I am having a massage and when the the ML asks me to turn around, she sees the bulge forming at my underwear area. She next offer to take it off and then goes on to stroke my little one although I 'protest' thinking the price is not fix yet. She just says standard and when the deed is done, I give her $50, the usual when I go to HC.

:D

godsfury
13-03-2021, 01:33 PM
Standard shd be 50.. but some places cunning.. tell the newbies 80 w autoroam.

Underhidden
13-03-2021, 09:00 PM
Honestly i dont get why the word ^ask^ is even in the thread title. This is d problem w a lot of guys here, lack of forthrightness, lack of assertiveness.
I find the whole concept of ^^GQ^^ laughable.

I enter...as soon as alone w the lady after a little snall talk i tell her ^^ i want xyz..i am giving u $$...okay?^^

Yes..i stay
No..i turn & walk

On average 70% are yes. Of the 30%, half call me back..

Go for what u want guys!
And no i dont over pay

( caveat; i never in sg go to spas with reception desks and shit. Only the places where you walj into the lady direct)

FLover
15-03-2021, 02:12 PM
Yes, I would.

I used to go to one MP on a regular basis (pre-COVID days). Had a regular ML to massage me as she knew all my aching areas.

My sessions were all clean initially and we chatted while she worked on my sore body. However, there was one session where after she finished massaging my back and asked me to flip over, she automatically started to work on my rod & nuts.

I remembered that our eyes met, but nothing was said, we just smiled at each other. The HJ was sensual and it was not before long that I was expended.

Once the session was over, she helped me to clean up. I dressed up, gave her my tip without asking for "the rates", she accepted it gracefully and I left a happy man.

This carried on for many sessions after that, until she RTC.

Questioneer
15-03-2021, 02:44 PM
Standard shd be 50.. but some places cunning.. tell the newbies 80 w autoroam.

I hate the $80 for 3G roam, $100 for full roam bullshit.

casa2011
15-03-2021, 08:32 PM
Ask first what u going to get before u start. If not halfway, need pay more half and u lanlan

CheongingEdge
23-03-2021, 06:08 PM
I encounter that sometimes as well, no mention of price and ML just starts stroking. Some will then signal halfway through the price, and I will normally ask them to move closer for roaming. If no roaming then I will stop them. Only 1 then stopped the job, the rest all ok although sometimes with limited roaming.

However, I also encounter a case where I was happily enjoying the moment and heard arguments outside. My ML quickly wiped her hands and went out. After a while came back in and turned out that one guy tried to leave without paying. I asked her if it's cos the guy nv get to enjoy.

Her side of the story is that her colleague agreed on $50 with her client who is around his 30s, then the guy after exploded went to take shower, dressed up and her colleague claimed that the guy then pretended to be taking out his wallet while walking to the room door, then just open the room door and tried to brisk walk out of the shop :rolleyes:

End up arguing along the corridor. If it's true then it's also wah lao eh, want to play don't want to pay type. Not sure how it ended though as my ML came in to finish the job for me (took a while to get me hard again though as I thought it's a raid and went soft :D )

Ray06
26-03-2021, 01:15 PM
I believe the ML will inform you the price before any action.

Current price is like $50 for very basic HJ and $80 for limited roaming....

Most of the time the ML will get upset if you do nothing...

For those who can afford please enjoy.:p

heyumf
29-03-2021, 12:22 PM
Alot place 80 basket