PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remembers spa at Balmoral?

slugzfest
22-02-2021, 06:59 PM
Hi Bros,

Wondering if any of you guys remember this spa at Balmoral, where you could have free flow food and there's a hot and cold pool as well as massage.. and additional services?

Looking for a similar place like that to go to.. just miss the feeling of spending a whole day there and being relaxed to the max. G spa is not bad but missing the addition services ;)

sicklymicky
22-02-2021, 07:02 PM
Hi Bros,

Wondering if any of you guys remember this spa at Balmoral, where you could have free flow food and there's a hot and cold pool as well as massage.. and additional services?

Looking for a similar place like that to go to.. just miss the feeling of spending a whole day there and being relaxed to the max. G spa is not bad but missing the addition services ;)

Another similar location is spa nes.

But no extra services.

Gone are the days where you have this HC concept of free flow food, entertainment room, jacuzzi and steam room, and massage with FJ. Also, a bevy of girls to choose from.

I can safely tell you, in Singapore, no more such places. If you are looking just for a steam room/mini relaxing lounge/tv room, only got a couple left. Don't think you can spend the entire day in the tv room.

slugzfest
22-02-2021, 07:25 PM

But no extra services.

Gone are the days where you have this HC concept of free flow food, entertainment room, jacuzzi and steam room, and massage with FJ. Also, a bevy of girls to choose from.

I can safely tell you, in Singapore, no more such places. If you are looking just for a steam room/mini relaxing lounge/tv room, only got a couple left. Don't think you can spend the entire day in the tv room.

Thanks bro. Actually massage with FJ is a good to have (at least the option is there). Otherwise, just eating and chilling is a goodn enough way to spend lazy weekends.

bignehneh
22-02-2021, 10:27 PM

But no extra services.

Got any place with nice area to laze around?

sicklymicky
23-02-2021, 12:16 AM
Got any place with nice area to laze around?

Have. They have an area with big armchairs and sofa seats. Most of the area in this resting space have partition curtains where you can pull and hide yourself away from other people.

However, the downside of this spa is that the overall area is actually quite small. So if you go during peak hours, I suspect you may not even have a seat to yourself.

whoizzit2
23-02-2021, 10:03 AM
Did frequent the spa at v** hotel there last time.
Good place I find.

travelmate4720
23-02-2021, 10:07 AM
Did frequent the spa at v** hotel there last time.
Good place I find.

judy and jade r my favourite at v** hotel....those r the happiest days.......wonder where r they now.....:(

whoizzit2
23-02-2021, 10:14 AM
Yea been some time dunno where they all now.
Most likely in the same trade but not in sg maybe.
I frequent cici there alot though.

judy and jade r my favourite at v** hotel....those r the happiest days.......wonder where r they now.....:(

zer0cool
23-02-2021, 12:19 PM
Hi Bros,

Amy joyce Paris1 paris2 all my fav

sicklymicky
23-02-2021, 02:22 PM

Yea been some time dunno where they all now.
Most likely in the same trade but not in sg maybe.
I frequent cici there alot though.

Jade got lucky. Living an extremely comfortable and lavish life. Still here but no longer in the trade and doesn’t need to work for the remaining of her life anymore.

whoizzit2
23-02-2021, 03:45 PM
Wah sey. Jade kanna toto or kanna bao since now living a good life already bro?
But good for her la.

Jade got lucky. Living an extremely comfortable and lavish life. Still here but no longer in the trade and doesn’t need to work for the remaining of her life anymore.

sicklymicky
23-02-2021, 04:13 PM
Wah sey. Jade kanna toto or kanna bao since now living a good life already bro?
But good for her la.

She kanna something better than winning toto lol. Win Toto you get $1m, if you equate this to how comfortable she is living now in money terms, you need to strike Toto many times.

Good for her. Really damn lucky.

whoizzit2
23-02-2021, 04:18 PM
Wah, good for her la. 👍😊

She kanna something better than winning toto lol. Win Toto you get $1m, if you equate this to how comfortable she is living now in money terms, you need to strike Toto many times.

LazerDisk
23-02-2021, 04:56 PM

She kanna Grand Hongbao Jackpot Toto every year? :D :D

addict999
23-02-2021, 05:51 PM
Hi Bros,

Lao jiao spotted...I remember local ckt Ice Queen bbbj back then during 2008 to 2009 era when ckt is on a decline but still have decent quality...that is also the peak of PRC era from 2005 to 2010 :D

Facilities services wise the hot and cool pool very decent but with steep entrance price back then at 50 or 60...FJ 120 for PRC or 150 for local ckt ..

Got raided few times I remembered located at basement straight from carpark

Days of HC are long gone already...only can go OPP causeway once border open

licker69
25-02-2021, 12:03 AM
Ice, the Malaysian queen, was amazing during that era. She was always wet and natural tits. Missing her...

cestycesty
25-02-2021, 12:46 PM
xiao li from xiuqsis was there for a short while too. i think she kenna jackpot and started her own joint shortly after.

Naka_Timo
25-02-2021, 05:46 PM
xiao li from xiuqsis was there for a short while too. i think she kenna jackpot and started her own joint shortly after.

Upped you +141

Riverwalk
25-02-2021, 06:24 PM

Yes, she & May joined there & thereafter opened own joint in Changi Rd which did not last long .. May MIA aft that .. any intel where is she now .. sensual was classic..

helmsley
27-02-2021, 04:06 PM
I guess TS is referring to Lexon Spa at the basement. Love that place last time. High quality MLs there. I used to look for one Malaysian ML there. Can’t remember her name but always FJ with her. Still remember that she used to sweat a lot during FJ so to me it’s quite sexy. :D

cestycesty
27-02-2021, 04:27 PM
Yes, she & May joined there & thereafter opened own joint in Changi Rd which did not last long .. May MIA aft that .. any intel where is she now .. sensual was classic..

haha someone with 6 points zap me for posting this. xiao li used to work there. lol wonder whats his problem. she was my fave ml. all the way from xiuqsis till she started her own joint until it went under and even after.

Maquire
27-02-2021, 04:50 PM
I guess TS is referring to Lexon Spa at the basement. Love that place last time. High quality MLs there. I used to look for one Malaysian ML there. Can’t remember her name but always FJ with her. Still remember that she used to sweat a lot during FJ so to me it’s quite sexy. :D

Some MLs fuck like no tomorrow, damn shiok! :D

Lazyp
27-02-2021, 11:18 PM
I really miss Lexon, such a nice place to chill and relax. Miss Michelle, as well as Gina who provided JG services. Wonder if they are still in the business now..

helmsley
28-02-2021, 12:36 AM
I really miss Lexon, such a nice place to chill and relax. Miss Michelle, as well as Gina who provided JG services. Wonder if they are still in the business now..

Guess they must be a little old now. I really wonder why are these places are no longer allowed to operate? Instead we are left with dingy looking facial places.

We should bring back all these HC kind of spas

daring70
03-03-2021, 02:41 PM
indeed xiao li had the bestest sensual massage, anyone knows where she is now ? the only pity was she was a little lacking in the boobs department :)

Kim Jiao Ong
07-03-2021, 09:14 AM

The western food there were nice.

Lazyp
07-03-2021, 10:09 AM

Yeah the chicken chop was great! Then a nap in the movie room after that. :)

Fat Fatt
07-03-2021, 12:55 PM
I miss Ice too, the environment, the FJ really shiok

lovecim
07-03-2021, 04:16 PM

Yeahhh those were the days.

addict999
07-03-2021, 10:37 PM
haha someone with 6 points zap me for posting this. xiao li used to work there. lol wonder whats his problem. she was my fave ml. all the way from xiuqsis till she started her own joint until it went under and even after.

Lol maybe her husband now still in sbf chionging saw this nostalgia thread:D

marcus.nhds
09-03-2021, 05:23 PM
That is still one of the best place but it is ex for those that just want to bang and go. I still remember Chanel, i wonder what happen to her? Anyone bro out there knows?

mobkillers
10-03-2021, 10:14 AM
Those were the days la... Always frequent there on monday as bookie do closing... were quite close with a few of them.. ice i heard married, then another wendy coco married local canto pop king, alot of them have their own life le...

Fat Fatt
10-03-2021, 10:37 AM
Those were the days la... Always frequent there on monday as bookie do closing... were quite close with a few of them.. ice i heard married, then another wendy coco married local canto pop king, alot of them have their own life le...

Ice was really alluring and sexy. Not sure how she looks now must have aged

Sigh, my favorite is still Porsche of Dragon HC. Still keen to meet her now regardless of how she looks, more of catch up

SiliconVibrator
11-03-2021, 03:13 PM
Of cos, deep impression. Gt my FB from there. :D

hp1234
13-03-2021, 10:43 AM
The SPA at VIP Hotel, one of my fav SPA. Still remember one of Malaysian gal call Qiqi but too bad that she back to Malaysia already.

nex_terday
16-03-2021, 12:37 PM
The SPA at VIP Hotel, one of my fav SPA. Still remember one of Malaysian gal call Qiqi but too bad that she back to Malaysia already.
Yes, VIP hotel was one of the good places to go to

Giansex
16-03-2021, 01:24 PM

She got married to a local guy...

Giansex
16-03-2021, 01:25 PM

Judy bk in china..hehehe

loudexhaust
16-03-2021, 03:52 PM
There seem to be a new spa at Balmoral B1. From wechat photos, looks quite pretty. Don't ask me from contact. It's all over the Facebook group.

Mavericks
17-03-2021, 03:55 PM
There seem to be a new spa at Balmoral B1. From wechat photos, looks quite pretty. Don't ask me from contact. It's all over the Facebook group.

Have u tried them? The entrance fee quite exp!

DormDorm
17-03-2021, 04:25 PM

I tried 1 of them there.. dmg 98+50

iceiceice
17-03-2021, 05:58 PM
Entrance $98!!! and only plus $50. means no full service so not much fun le.

I tried 1 of them there.. dmg 98+50

loudexhaust
17-03-2021, 10:48 PM
Have u tried them? The entrance fee quite exp!

I saw their price table already sian. At those entry price, whatever price you paid for the 2nd part is gonna make the whole experience not worth it because you can do so much more elsewhere.

CheongingEdge
18-03-2021, 07:57 AM
Went before. Agree that the entrance is higher than other places, but will still return. Not cos I carrot but mainly as now COVID seem to make people appear in unusual places (cos of WFH?) and I bumped into a few relatives when I was exploring other places then gotto pretend I’m there for food or to meet other pple for coffee lol. But this is a place where I think familiar places are unlikely to appear at least for me.

The overall experience was good too (not the best I had, but good enough for me now) so I just take it that I’m paying a bit more for discreetness and a relaxing session since I’m also cutting down on my number of visits overall (can’t seem to find a nice place to go regularly so this may be it until I find another place).

Wanted to try another lady there as well :)

wtcxxx
18-03-2021, 09:53 AM
Went before. Agree that the entrance is higher than other places, but will still return. Not cos I carrot but mainly as now COVID seem to make people appear in unusual places (cos of WFH?) and I bumped into a few relatives when I was exploring other places then gotto pretend I’m there for food or to meet other pple for coffee lol. But this is a place where I think familiar places are unlikely to appear at least for me.

The overall experience was good too (not the best I had, but good enough for me now) so I just take it that I’m paying a bit more for discreetness and a relaxing session since I’m also cutting down on my number of visits overall (can’t seem to find a nice place to go regularly so this may be it until I find another place).

Wanted to try another lady there as well :)

Tell us more. Got full course?

Magnifico
18-03-2021, 10:26 PM
Any facilities? (i.e. sauna, jacuzzi, food etc.)

ahbang
20-03-2021, 02:31 AM
Lexon or something right ... bukit plaza also have top floor leisure .. got free flow food

Hi Bros,

Rixs
20-03-2021, 11:58 PM
Bt Timah Plaza got a spa (g spa kind)? Didnt know that. Only know theres a Tia* Tia* Well****. Any bro went the leisure spa before @ Bt Timah Plaza?

enzer88
21-03-2021, 09:47 AM

wow, bro care to share, wat is the name of the spa at balmoral. My 1st love is Ice from malaysia, tall with slender figure.....lick ur ass and suck ur cock bbbj.......almost raw her once....when we doing 69 and she was fucking horny......wanted to rock n roll me.....luckily my big head took over and asked her where is the cd....she paiseh and put it on for me.....hope she is doing fine now.......

Jcash
21-03-2021, 10:13 AM
Bt Timah Plaza got a spa (g spa kind)? Didnt know that. Only know theres a Tia* Tia* Well****. Any bro went the leisure spa before @ Bt Timah Plaza?

Yes one of my best memory . I stayed at bkt timah plaza . Now don’t know go where find such lobang

wtfuad
21-03-2021, 04:19 PM
I remembered Vivian at balmoral. Didn’t manage to have the chance to meet Ice. Sleeping in the movie Theater was shiok max.

fanclrock
21-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Yes one of my best memory . I stayed at bkt timah plaza . Now don’t know go where find such lobang

leisure hc? my favourite is KIWI!!!!! More than 14 years liao!!!! OMG times flies....:(

fanclrock
21-03-2021, 05:28 PM
wow, bro care to share, wat is the name of the spa at balmoral. My 1st love is Ice from malaysia, tall with slender figure.....lick ur ass and suck ur cock bbbj.......almost raw her once....when we doing 69 and she was fucking horny......wanted to rock n roll me.....luckily my big head took over and asked her where is the cd....she paiseh and put it on for me.....hope she is doing fine now.......
If remember correctly she also work at tanglin hc too.

GR888
21-03-2021, 06:37 PM
If remember correctly she also work at tanglin hc too.

she was at several places. la perla @ tanglin was one of them

tiahborlang
21-03-2021, 09:50 PM
I missed the times where there were Health Centres with gals wearing skirts,evening dresses..

I am disappointed with Orchard Towers , Parklane Malls...

Now, Geylang brothels will be gone..
very sad for us!

We want Macau type of sauna clubs with gals with theme uniforms, parade around till we choose the girls.

KKSingapore
22-03-2021, 07:24 AM
PM’d you bro

enzer88
22-03-2021, 09:59 AM
PM’d you bro

received bro! thank alot n up ur points too!

Fat Fatt
22-03-2021, 10:35 AM
I missed the times where there were Health Centres with gals wearing skirts,evening dresses..

I am disappointed with Orchard Towers , Parklane Malls...

Now, Geylang brothels will be gone..
very sad for us!

We want Macau type of sauna clubs with gals with theme uniforms, parade around till we choose the girls.

I think life is really about handling changes. Back then I was really into HC like Dragon, Lexon, Executive, ... then the “big wind” sweep them away. Today all the small HDB or shophouse massage places in Singapore does not offer the same enjoyment.

I slowly transition from HC into Geylang, having the Cat150 Malaysians as a substitute for HC. Then the era of PRC Cat 150 came and the Msians slowly weaned out. No more new MsiaN except Kopi which I also find so so.

I adapted and grew to like the Cat 150 PRC a lot.
Shit now the change is really big, hopefully it does not result in PCC at home for the future.

Normady
22-03-2021, 11:05 AM
leisure hc? my favourite is KIWI!!!!! More than 14 years liao!!!! OMG times flies....:(

Yeah bro, now u mention about her, brought up a lot of my old memories, in my opinion she has the most powerful vacuum cleaner at that time, furthermore no hand involved, only her mouth to suck.. wow

Sandlee
22-03-2021, 11:27 AM
PM’d you bro

Bro, can share contacts? Thanks

hock19
22-03-2021, 02:35 PM
I think I was there more than 20 years ago. Best was Elaine, also Yuki and Wendy.........I doubt anyone now remembers them........

Mookatamaihum
22-03-2021, 03:10 PM

Have to wait for Temasek to open one hehe :D

diab
05-04-2021, 05:30 PM
That is still one of the best place but it is ex for those that just want to bang and go. I still remember Chanel, i wonder what happen to her? Anyone bro out there knows?

Definitely Blamoral Plaza (Lexon) was one of my favourite place ages ago.. i recall after reservist, a must go for me.
I missed GUCCI which was to me, the BEST then. Super slim with huge rack and very accommodating. Missing those days.

G2Lim2Peanut
05-04-2021, 06:27 PM
Have a new spa.. Let me know if u want contact for Lily, Serrna and Ella

mobkillers
07-04-2021, 09:32 AM
yuki back in malacca and wendy married local

I think I was there more than 20 years ago. Best was Elaine, also Yuki and Wendy.........I doubt anyone now remembers them........

lawrene
07-04-2021, 11:57 AM
Have a new spa.. Let me know if u want contact for Lily, Serrna and Ella

I have the contact already.
Looks not SYT from the photos.
They mentioned uniform is wearing skirt ...sound interesting but the entrance is abit high. I don't mind trying if the experience is good. Please share if anyone tried before. Thanks.

ultraman83
07-04-2021, 03:51 PM
They mentioned uniform is wearing skirt ...sound interesting but the entrance is abit high. I don't mind trying if the experience is good. Please share if anyone tried before. Thanks.

Can share the contact? Last time balmoral was the most relaxing place for me.
Free flow food, movie resting area, hot cold pool. And that uncle that sits there and hands you the robes. Got hair gel, ear cotton, hairdryer. Very good!

Valiant91
09-04-2021, 08:45 PM
Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrene 

Can shate contact pls.

hasazatch
11-04-2021, 10:07 AM
Can share the location

KangTuo
11-04-2021, 02:18 PM
Can share the location

Yes. Location: Balmoral :D

Temporary8
11-04-2021, 03:58 PM
I remember Kim from Balmoral. Half vietnamese half Singaporean I think. She was great fun and funny. I heard she was somewhere in Serangoon but her phone number changed and I could not check. Any news anyone?

lawrene
11-04-2021, 04:03 PM
Contact can be easily found in FB group.
I not promoting them. I just like to know if it is worth going there.

sicklymicky
12-04-2021, 12:31 AM
I remember Kim from Balmoral. Half vietnamese half Singaporean I think. She was great fun and funny. I heard she was somewhere in Serangoon but her phone number changed and I could not check. Any news anyone?

Yes I remember Kim too.

During that era, viets are considered rare too. But I am not sure if Kim is even half viet. She has a weird vibe though, but very nice body.

daring70
14-04-2021, 09:12 AM
still wondering why i kena zapped for this :confused:

indeed xiao li had the bestest sensual massage, anyone knows where she is now ? the only pity was she was a little lacking in the boobs department :)

zobee
14-04-2021, 09:28 AM
Yes I remember Kim too.

During that era, viets are considered rare too. But I am not sure if Kim is even half viet. She has a weird vibe though, but very nice body.

Anyone know where kim is now?

zer0cool
14-04-2021, 09:53 AM
Hi Bros,

Yeah many noon delights spent there.
Paris1 doing MLM now.
Paris2 active in Middle road.
Celebrities patronize Lexon too; one from HK anorher local

zobee
15-04-2021, 03:15 PM
Anyone know where kim is now?

Appreciate if anyone can PM me if you know where KIM is now :)

comX9
15-04-2021, 04:37 PM
Most of them have retired liao...as for all the Malaysian all went back liao...as for Malaysian Kim also back to hometown already...one more happening place the plaza also a memorable place 🍋Kelly, Ada n Ellen many gone ..Kelly still continues in one of the hotel spa...but service drop....hard to find this type of gem with gd atmosphere...if have pls share .thk u

kenpach1
19-04-2021, 12:59 AM

Any FRs bros? Entrance 1hr is what? 55?? Uniform looks tempting. Individual photos enchance gao gao tho haha can see diff compare to group shot.

natchang
19-04-2021, 11:29 AM
I remember those good old days...

Hard to find any substitutes now

wahhero
19-04-2021, 01:15 PM
Any FRs bros? Entrance 1hr is what? 55?? Uniform looks tempting. Individual photos enchance gao gao tho haha can see diff compare to group shot.

it is one of those 88 shops, but more expensive at 98...
no bathing facilities inside room, common toilet...big window panel at door, ml not wearing skirt, wear pants...massage so so...not woth returning

lawrene
19-04-2021, 09:07 PM

I didn't went as their WeChat photo don't looks appealing...haha.
Their price is also very expensive compared to market price.

lawrene
19-04-2021, 09:08 PM
no bathing facilities inside room, common toilet...big window panel at door, ml not wearing skirt, wear pants...massage so so...not woth returning

Thanks bro for the MR.
For this price, still no facilities and worse not wearing skirt.
A total no go for me...haha

Soo_rider
21-04-2021, 11:21 AM
Photos and actual differs a little. The ML was wearing pants, only front counter in super mini skirt. Entrance on the high side and only common shower room.

CheongingEdge
21-04-2021, 12:33 PM
I find it ok la... like some bro say, price a bit higher and place not that accessible I think, but to me, the location and overall experience is ok for me to pay the price. I go for value-for-money, not to bargain down to every cent.

The discreetness is something I value and also nowadays go $50 shop then they will also come out with all stunts to try to raise the price; a place I frequented previously seemed to have changed owners; if take the normal package then you will also get a free "bodyguard" who will peep into the room every 10 mins :rolleyes:

Tired of trying to "guard" against all these when Imy aim is to relax. So now just go a few regular places (and a JG once in a while to maintain)

addict999
24-04-2021, 09:02 PM
I think life is really about handling changes. Back then I was really into HC like Dragon, Lexon, Executive, ... then the “big wind” sweep them away. Today all the small HDB or shophouse massage places in Singapore does not offer the same enjoyment.

I slowly transition from HC into Geylang, having the Cat150 Malaysians as a substitute for HC. Then the era of PRC Cat 150 came and the Msians slowly weaned out. No more new MsiaN except Kopi which I also find so so.

I adapted and grew to like the Cat 150 PRC a lot.
Shit now the change is really big, hopefully it does not result in PCC at home for the future.

Yeah bro those were the times when PRC started invading and replaced Malaysian ckt eventually...now we lived in post covid era where cat 150 PRC is also gone from our shore..

vanture81
24-04-2021, 09:05 PM
Photos and actual differs a little. The ML was wearing pants, only front counter in super mini skirt. Entrance on the high side and only common shower room.

Is front counter girl SYT? :)

acer1714
25-04-2021, 10:40 AM

i went 3 weeks ago when i saw ther ads on fb. Went in wanted a normal 1 hour massge, the syt counter keep pestering to upgrade. As i do not wish to spoil the mood, i took the 88 plus one .....Expecting somemore when she perform the massage for the price i paid......honestly speaking.....she cant even give a professional massage.....basically press here n there then do some sensual massage on my butt n groin ....that all for the stupid price i paid.....there r more value spa around with above average massage n free teasing......this joint i will never come back again:(

3someking
07-06-2021, 05:31 PM
Moonlight Health Club at basement. Anybody went before? Got teasing?

SGhappyman
07-06-2021, 05:48 PM
Moonlight Health Club at basement. Anybody went before? Got teasing?

Go liao don't regret :D

iceiceice
08-06-2021, 01:22 AM
went today for a quick check. my experience

1. pretty face at the front for presentation only
2. Expensive entry for people who are expecting good service can avoid this place
3. Piano massage where beginners starts learning
4. high after service price

in conclusion: a place where you throw money into the sea. i thought $68 - $88 is already a disgusting act by owners to squeeze money during this low supply high demand time. this place is even worst than i though.

did not take up the happy ending as i could enjoy another complete 50 + 50 session with it.

lovecim
08-06-2021, 08:45 AM

Common tactics used by them. Last time got this place the counter girl used to be air stewardess. Freaking click bait

3someking
11-06-2021, 07:21 PM
went today for a quick check. my experience

1. pretty face at the front for presentation only
2. Expensive entry for people who are expecting good service can avoid this place
3. Piano massage where beginners starts learning
4. high after service price

in conclusion: a place where you throw money into the sea. i thought $68 - $88 is already a disgusting act by owners to squeeze money during this low supply high demand time. this place is even worst than i though.

did not take up the happy ending as i could enjoy another complete 50 + 50 session with it.

Wow moonlight health club got handjob?

bochapsing
12-06-2021, 01:42 AM
Wow… Lexon Spa and the lovely Ice…

Always spent whole afternoon lazing in the spa, enjoying the pools, rest in movie room, and the free flow of snack and dinner… and of cos come with a good session with Ice…

Thanks TS for bringing back the memories of those good old days….

Missed those days…

bochapsing
13-06-2021, 02:49 AM
Anybody has any news of Ice?

:D:D:D

wtcxxx
15-06-2021, 09:56 AM
Wow… Lexon Spa and the lovely Ice…

Always spent whole afternoon lazing in the spa, enjoying the pools, rest in movie room, and the free flow of snack and dinner… and of cos come with a good session with Ice…

Thanks TS for bringing back the memories of those good old days….

Missed those days…

Anyone remembers Verdana behind Balmoral? What a place those days!

travelmate4720
15-06-2021, 09:59 AM
Anyone remembers Verdana behind Balmoral? What a place those days!

wow, that is one hidden gem, so surprise after sooo many yrs, still got bro mentioned it. My favorite MLs there is Judy follow by Qiqi. I think both of them not in this line anymore.

sicklymicky
15-06-2021, 12:46 PM
Anybody has any news of Ice?

:D:D:D

Her last known location was at M**** R***** at orchard road. That was some years back. I also wonder where is she now.

wtcxxx
15-06-2021, 01:22 PM
wow, that is one hidden gem, so surprise after sooo many yrs, still got bro mentioned it. My favorite MLs there is Judy follow by Qiqi. I think both of them not in this line anymore.

I think Judy was in basement joint in Balmoral after Verdana, expensive entrance of $80 inclusive of set lunch/dinner. There was also Amy, Rachel I recall.

heelturn
15-06-2021, 04:26 PM
I miss Ice (Balmoral), Yuki and Estee (Bukit Timah). Anyone with their news or info pls share them with me. Will be grateful for that.

sicklymicky
15-06-2021, 04:45 PM
Her last known location was at M**** R***** at orchard road. That was some years back. I also wonder where is she now.

Someone zapped me but provided me some general info on what is Ice up to these days. Weird.

cheesie
15-06-2021, 06:41 PM

That was some years back. Quality treatment. Can’t forget, hopping re-enact or alternative provider.

wowo75
10-11-2021, 10:17 PM
Really no good one in the moon? How about the Thai?

thatpoorguy
19-11-2021, 02:16 AM
Really no good one in the moon? How about the Thai?

A good one comes once in a blue moon, but not with the current moon. Moreover, one trip to the moon is expensive. My take is to spend your blue and red notes elsewhere. Cheers.

airwolf
19-11-2021, 10:32 AM
A good one comes once in a blue moon, but not with the current moon. Moreover, one trip to the moon is expensive. My take is to spend your blue and red notes elsewhere. Cheers.

there is one pretty one last yr when they just started . So pretty that i ask for her contact n wanna to ask her out. When i went back again......she left......i cant remember her name, but she always tell ppl she used to work in japan for 2 yrs.

jkingg
19-11-2021, 11:19 AM
there is one pretty one last yr when they just started . So pretty that i ask for her contact n wanna to ask her out. When i went back again......she left......i cant remember her name, but she always tell ppl she used to work in japan for 2 yrs.

Bro can share her contact! I regret not keeping her contact. Her nick is L*L*

CheongingEdge
19-11-2021, 11:25 AM

If we referring to the same one, I have visited her in her new workplace before. But very hard to get her out (maybe I not handsome enough).

Haven't been to moon for a while, but heard from a friend that the new thai not bad. But too out of way for me so unlikely to go try

jkingg
19-11-2021, 11:50 AM
If we referring to the same one, I have visited her in her new workplace before. But very hard to get her out (maybe I not handsome enough).

Haven't been to moon for a while, but heard from a friend that the new thai not bad. But too out of way for me so unlikely to go try

Bro can pm me her new workplace? Miss her!

ad_riche
19-11-2021, 01:00 PM

She very attractive! But her asking price is steep …..500 one shot. Anyone bro got paid n tried? Any fr?

sxem
26-11-2021, 11:39 AM
According to fb pics, the new thai at moon has huge headlights...wonder if anyone can verify.

Choon Peng
30-11-2021, 02:51 AM
Any review of https://www.facebook.com/Moonlight-Health-Club-104215318325760/

JustLonely
02-12-2021, 09:56 PM

Hi bro, can share contact and workplace for L*l*? TIA

Smallheadrules
08-12-2021, 11:15 AM
According to fb pics, the new thai at moon has huge headlights...wonder if anyone can verify.

Anyone tried before

Zxpd
09-12-2021, 05:43 PM
Anyone tried before

I quite tempted to commando.
But if anybody tried le and want to heads up me please PM

Zxpd
09-12-2021, 09:25 PM
Anyone tried before

Ngl tempted to go commando lol. I think I miss siambu too much

tribiyoni89
10-12-2021, 07:05 AM
Any review of https://www.facebook.com/Moonlight-Health-Club-104215318325760/

Hi appreciate if anyone pm details.

Smallheadrules
10-12-2021, 09:49 AM
Ngl tempted to go commando lol. I think I miss siambu too much

Tried.

I called to make appointment just to make sure I was assign to Vxvx.

Reach and was asked to wait for a while since room is not ready (anyway I was early.

Sitting at recep and was looking at the recep, she got big headlight , so was tempting to ask if she do massage .....than slowly I realise she is Vxvx hahahaha.....but it look quit different from photos, still not ugly type.

Room ready so go in. Started massage ...not too bad but can tell she is new to this. Very friendly. Thru out never touch goin area. But after finishing the leg massage so pop GQ. Nothing to shout about, quit mechanical. Roam top need to top up. Huge enhance boob but is really well done.....so for boobs lovely can try.

Not cheap la....is carrot shop.....I'm prepare to kena chop so no compliant

sxem
10-12-2021, 11:36 AM
Tried.

Reach and was asked to wait for a while since room is not ready (anyway I was early.

Sitting at recep and was looking at the recep, she got big headlight , so was tempting to ask if she do massage .....than slowly I realise she is Vxvx hahahaha.....but it look quit different from photos, still not ugly type.

Room ready so go in. Started massage ...not too bad but can tell she is new to this. Very friendly. Thru out never touch goin area. But after finishing the leg massage so pop GQ. Nothing to shout about, quit mechanical. Roam top need to top up. Huge enhance boob but is really well done.....so for boobs lovely can try.

Sian. I guess you cant have it all. Want cheap, want good, want headlights (hokkien saying)

lupsupz
13-12-2021, 10:27 AM
So glad I haven't tried going to the moon yet despite being tempted by pictures. Thank you bros for your FRs

Olofmeister
13-12-2021, 01:09 PM
Tried.

her picture is taken down from FB haha

sxem
13-12-2021, 02:45 PM
Maybe boss is a samster, saw the FR fire her liao.

i hope not, i want to go chop 1x gaolat carrot.

roombc
15-12-2021, 01:11 AM
reminds me of Celine in Balmoral, everything was damn heaven about her.... The bbbj really brings me straight to heaven with full action. those were the days...

hornybeng
05-01-2022, 10:17 PM
Tried.

Yeah. Expensive tip. I tried her also. Quite pretty, friendly and huge enhanced assets. Entertaining listening to her life story (local hubby with 2 kids) and family issues. Now back in TH (not sure for good or will be back).

Today just finished first blood with the new viet. Very young and pretty with good demour. (21yrs old)

Dunno which bro keep disturbing and peeping in 3 times. But cannot blame, really chio.

tarma435
06-01-2022, 03:14 PM
Anyone knows where Ella from moon moved to? I miss her massage. TIA