PDA

View Full Version : Rules about having sex

pexec_kl
21-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Apologies first if I am out of line as I just joined the forum.

Not wanting to be dragged into the debate about virginity, I have certain rules about having sex, for me is simple only anal and oral. I find that sticking to the principal had made many guys rebuff me. Why is that?

I do not want to turn this to be about why I only want to so it in those to area but why are guys cant accept the fact that you can still have sex but not in the cunt.

I hope to get some positive feedback to understand the plane of thought here

sammyboyfor
21-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Not wanting to be dragged into the debate about virginity, I have certain rules about having sex, for me is simple only anal and oral.

Assholes stink. They are designed for shitting.. not fucking. :rolleyes:

Xgenre
21-01-2008, 12:58 PM
A lot of guy dun know how to appreciate anal sex, that's why. They think it's dirty and smelly, when it's not true. All you need is an enema before anal sex. Anal sex is better for me cos it's always tight.

I dun think a lot of guys will have problem with oral sex. The problem with u is that u haven't found the right guy who can accept u for what u want. Dun think u will have this problem here. ;)

Orgasdo
21-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Apologies first if I am out of line as I just joined the forum.

Not wanting to be dragged into the debate about virginity, I have certain rules about having sex, for me is simple only anal and oral. I find that sticking to the principal had made many guys rebuff me. Why is that?

I do not want to turn this to be about why I only want to so it in those to area but why are guys cant accept the fact that you can still have sex but not in the cunt.

I have yet to try anal...have nothing against it...in fact would propably try it if have a chance ... :D

sammyboyfor
21-01-2008, 01:22 PM
A lot of guy dun know how to appreciate anal sex, that's why. They think it's dirty and smelly, when it's not true. All you need is an enema before anal sex. Anal sex is better for me cos it's always tight.

If you want it tight, why don't you shove your dick up your girlfriend's right nostril. :p

scott999
21-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Not wanting to be dragged into the debate about virginity, I have certain rules about having sex, for me is simple only anal and oral. I find that sticking to the principal had made many guys rebuff me.

Guys rebuffed? I think gals more likely.

Nothing wrong with yr preference.
I enjoy both oral and anal pleasure too.

Xgenre
21-01-2008, 01:28 PM
If you want it tight, why don't you shove your dick up your girlfriend's right nostril. :p

That's what you do when u are sick of her loose vagina??? Didn't think your penis will fit into her nostril... U got small penis or your gf got pig nose? Which is which? :D

rookster
21-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Only BJ and anal, I think you are better off finding LBs and gays lor :D

cbjuiceyumseng
21-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Only BJ and anal, I think you are better off finding LBs and gays lor :D

:D Yea...cb cannot meh?

nycaloth66
21-01-2008, 01:57 PM
huh? whats the diff between anal and vaginal sex? does a girl who only blows and have anal sex remain a virgin? maybe in the strictest physical sense, but not to me. I would prefer a girl who has only had sex with one or two partners rather than one who has blown or being ass fucked by many guys...

besides anal sex isn't good for the female..

pexec_kl
21-01-2008, 02:01 PM
look guys if you wanna flame me get the facts right, I am liberating my self in the pursuit to know the other side better to find out if it is an acceptable view, or it my perception too closed

to cb I prefer not to

to osgardo , xgenre = thank you,

to sammyboyfor, ur wasting my time, if you have nothing better to lash at go find a mirror. dun judge me and label me when you dun really know who I am, guys like you make me sick

you n me
21-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Huh, only anal and oral ... hmm did TS started with anal before vaginal ...
Anyway, most guys are only into vaginal, and foe some even if they want anal, the ger doesnt want. But in general, there are alot of people dont do anal simply bcos it is not natural :eek: so it is only logical people dont accept it ..

Frankiestine
21-01-2008, 02:07 PM
hmmmm....the asshole bandit is smelling something cooking..:p

'THE ASS IS THE BEST'

pexec_kl
21-01-2008, 02:12 PM
huh? whats the diff between anal and vaginal sex? does a girl who only blows and have anal sex remain a virgin? maybe in the strictest physical sense, but not to me. I would prefer a girl who has only had sex with one or two partners rather than one who has blown or being ass fucked by many guys...

besides anal sex isn't good for the female..

I started out as saying that I dun want this to be a debate about virginity but I guess it is not possible, in point blank yes i like to have sex but in theory i like to be a virgin , it can be mind boggling but it more of a personal belief. True that virginity maybe overrated but like I said its a personal belief.

It’s possible to trigger a female orgasm during anal sex but I am not sure why you said it is a bad thing, I mean I take all the rpecuations and cleaning prior.

pexec_kl
21-01-2008, 02:15 PM

'THE ASS IS THE BEST'

now why cant there be more guys like you in my circle of friends eveyrone so close minded and they say we have progressed hhhmmph

colins
21-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Until recently, oral sex is legalised. Anal sex is still illegal (pls laugh abt this).

Anyway, most bros prefer and enjoy natural sex. Besides being natural, maybe they dun have your 'set of principles'. The norm is that doing sex elsewhere besides the cunt requires special reasons. For pleasure or whatever, but seldom 'principles'. Maybe you can illustrate the rationale regarding your 'principles' and let us understand it. After that, we can tell you why we rebuff or support you. Does that make sense?

Personally, if you think you are holding your virginity by going anal and BJ, think about this - Will you consider a girl who have previously 2 boyfriends whom she had sex with, or will you prefer a virgin girl who have anal sex and BJ her multitude of BFs and FBs. Whatever the girl tells you about her principle in maintaining her virginity for the hubby sounds really weak, isnt it?

sammyboyfor
21-01-2008, 02:17 PM
to sammyboyfor, ur wasting my time, if you have nothing better to lash at go find a mirror. dun judge me and label me when you dun really know who I am, guys like you make me sick

You came here for opinions. I gave you mine.

I'll repeat what I said.... assholes are for shitting.. ie.. the removal of waste products from the body.

The anus if full of bacteria which can cause serious infections in parts of the body they were not supposed to invade.

For example, the e coli bacteria from the anus can cause painful urinary tract infections if they come into contact with the vaginal area. This can lead to kidney failure if left untreated. All your sex partner has to do is touch a vagina by mistake after ravishing an arsehole and you could be in for a major battle with UTI.

The drug resistant staph bug (http://www.reuters.com/article/health-SP-A/idUSN1337175820080115) which causes massive infections in hospital patients has also been found to be spreading amongst the gay population because of anal sex.

AIDS gained a foothold in the general population because of penetrative anal sex.

If the asshole was an option when it came to penetrative sex, it would also be an option for childbirth. How many people do you know who were born out of their mother's ass????

Girls were given a cunt for purpose. They should be used according to the instruction manual.... dick goes in.. babies come out.

pexec_kl
21-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Until recently, oral sex is legalised. Anal sex is still illegal (pls laugh abt this).

Anyway, most bros prefer and enjoy natural sex. Besides being natural, maybe they dun have your 'set of principles'. The norm is that doing sex elsewhere besides the cunt requires special reasons. For pleasure or whatever, but seldom 'principles'. Maybe you can illustrate the rationale regarding your 'principles' and let us understand it. After that, we can tell you why we rebuff or support you. Does that make sense?

Personally, if you think you are holding your virginity by going anal and BJ, think about this - Will you consider a girl who have previously 2 boyfriends whom she had sex with, or will you prefer a virgin girl who have anal sex and BJ her multitude of BFs and FBs. Whatever the girl tells you about her principle in maintaining her virginity for the hubby sounds really weak, isnt it?

Well you can same the same thing about oral sex being illegal lol but in certain ways ur right Collin. Most of the gals I chatted with think there is something wrong in my head for wanting anal then again there are some whom I confide in that support that notion.

Your right bout the virginity part and I understand your point of view. M not growing younger either and the old school of that thought has long disappeared.

Something in me feel the need to hold on to it, doesnt matter what my future partner/hubby will think but it more of a personal nature. On the other hand I do like sex lol I mean I like the pleasure of it and some of the ugy I do it with keep pressuring me and convince me to lose it.

My objective here is more like normal partner based sex if a gals comes to you and say I do it with you everywhere except virginal is that acceptable.

pexec_kl
21-01-2008, 02:29 PM

I'll repeat what I said.... assholes are for shitting.. ie.. the removal of waste products from the body.

The anus if full of bacteria which can cause serious infections in parts of the body they were not supposed to invade.

For example, the e coli bacteria from the anus can cause painful urinary tract infections if they come into contact with the vaginal area. This can lead to kidney failure if left untreated. All your sex partner has to do is touch your vagina by mistake after ravishing your arsehole and you could be in for a major battle with UTI.

The drug resistant staph bug (http://www.reuters.com/article/health-SP-A/idUSN1337175820080115) which causes massive infections in hospital patients has also been found to be spreading amongst the gay population because of anal sex.

AIDS gained a foothold in the general population because of penetrative anal sex.

If the asshole was an option when it came to penetrative sex, it would also be an option for childbirth. How many people do you know who were born out of their mother's ass????

Girls were given a cunt for purpose. They should be used according to the instruction manual.... dick goes in.. babies come out.

Thanks sammy I appreciate this comment more

AskMen.com - Backside love (http://www.askmen.com/love/vanessa/28_love_secrets.html)

Ask the Doc (http://www.wwu.edu/chw/ask_the_doc/post/1-1000/0599.html)

combatus
21-01-2008, 02:29 PM
i believe there r no fix rules when it comes to sex. as long as all consenting parties agree, boundaries made clear & respected, the game is played.

i for instance, im a self-professed anal & oral lover....so if sis pexec_kl wants yr ass & mouth workshipped, consider me....please.....:D

however, do take our dear sammyboyfor comments into consideration cos what he'd said r facts & holds true if one throw caution into the wing......

so play all u want, but BE SAFE!!!

pexec_kl
21-01-2008, 02:34 PM
i believe there r no fix rules when it comes to sex. as long as all consenting parties agree, boundaries made clear & respected, the game is played.

i for instance, im a self-professed anal & oral lover....so if sis pexec_kl wants yr ass & mouth workshipped, consider me....please.....:D

however, do take our dear sammyboyfor comments into consideration cos what he'd said r facts & holds true if one throw caution into the wing......

so play all u want, but BE SAFE!!!

Thanks Combatus. I consider lol

Orgasdo
21-01-2008, 03:02 PM
I have heard of frens who got into affair with married women and they only do anal n oral as well.... probably feel less guilty without viginal pernetration..

I think it is ok... after all... it's an affair...... n the key piont is both party mst have a understanding for it.

scott999
21-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Fellow samster,

take in all criticisms with a pinch of salt + lots of KY jelly.
It helps to un-roughen comments you dun wish to hear.

But hey, you want feedback but you also fcuk ppl who share their point of view,
think you dun quite get the spirit of this forum, dun you?

Hades
21-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Anyway after reading, threadstarter, whatever you want to do and the ger allow you to do in the bedroom, we dont care and we need not know, so why bother what people think. If you like it, by all means .... but I believe if just do oral and anal, it is illegal ,.... that is if there is no virginal penetration .... correct me if I am wrong.

scott999
21-01-2008, 03:19 PM
I have heard of frens who got into affair with married women and they only do anal n oral as well.... probably feel less guilty without viginal pernetration..

Heard the above stuffs too.

Its like some of my female frds telling me,
"If I do not eat the whipped cream that comes with my black forest cake, i wun get fat!"

SMLJ? :D
Self-denial is the best solace, comfort and truth?

Frankiestine
21-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Thanks Combatus. I consider lol

wat abt me???:D

sammyboyfor
21-01-2008, 03:30 PM
My objective here is more like normal partner based sex if a gals comes to you and say I do it with you everywhere except virginal is that acceptable.

How can does one perform "virginal" sex. It sounds like one of those catchy phrases that mean nothing like "hot ice" or "honest politician".:rolleyes:

O2-XDA
21-01-2008, 04:09 PM
hmm....what exactly is the purpose of this thread? someone please............enlighten me.....:eek:

Honda27
21-01-2008, 04:29 PM
i like oral a lot....anal yet to try.....

ministrel
21-01-2008, 04:30 PM
I think TS wants us to accept that he is into AJ and BJ only and not into FJ. Since FJ is natural, and he is unnatural .... :eek:

Frankiestine
21-01-2008, 04:38 PM
I think TS wants us to accept that he is into AJ and BJ only and not into FJ. Since FJ is natural, and he is unnatural .... :eek:

I thought TS is a she? You mean she is a he which might turn out to be a IT?.....errrrr the thought of it is sending shivers down my spine..:eek:

obnoxious
21-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Yep, TS is ger .... maybe she is still virgin with regards to natural sex hole ... keeping it for hubby :D

Thom07
21-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Well, I had yet to try anal but reviews from friends are all very +ve. :D

bunnyrabbit
21-01-2008, 08:28 PM
anal or cunt..well it's all abt choice..

but since the cunt is use for the sole purpose of copulation..y use other hole n get risk of infection?? confused man

scott999
21-01-2008, 11:10 PM

You got some of us all confused earlier on.
Nbz, i tot you are the male species lah... hahaha
Was wondering, "Why a guy only insist on Anal n BJ?"

Your message is getting clearer.
Now we know what is the aim of this thread.

Of course its acceptable and i think gals who do anal only are highly welcomed.
To me its a god-sent!

Some many bros here spend years persuading their partners for anal but to no avail.
U are 'rare'.

wanmalay
22-01-2008, 03:13 AM
You sure TS is a she ??? Or maybe Heshe. Who knows??? :confused:

rustydickie
22-01-2008, 03:15 AM

where have you been all my life?!?!?:D

rustydickie
22-01-2008, 03:17 AM

'THE ASS IS THE BEST'

BANDITS UNITE!!!:D

rustydickie
22-01-2008, 03:20 AM
Assholes stink. They are designed for shitting.. not fucking. :rolleyes:

and the mouth is designed for speech and consumption of food.... not blowjobs....:rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
22-01-2008, 03:26 AM
and the mouth is designed for speech and consumption of food.... not blowjobs....:rolleyes:

I've never heard of such a dumbass statement in all my life.:rolleyes:

scott999
22-01-2008, 03:41 AM
You sure TS is a she ??? Or maybe Heshe. Who knows??? :confused:

We all know that anything can happen in SBF.

I can only be sure after i visit her home via the 'backdoor'. :D

pexec_kl
22-01-2008, 07:10 AM
SAheesh wei m a she la... hahahaha I must be working against the tide coz the majority here are guy... no wories

scott if your in kl buzz me

Hole In One
22-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Wow, if in KL can give you a buzz for backdoor ;)

pexec_kl
22-01-2008, 12:43 PM
Well I aint gonna shake my ass at every forum guy that swings by KL but I dun mind indulging you in a drink and pick you mind out lol

starmerchant
22-01-2008, 10:49 PM

For example, the e coli bacteria from the anus can cause painful urinary tract infections if they come into contact with the vaginal area. This can lead to kidney failure if left untreated. All your sex partner has to do is touch a vagina by mistake after ravishing an arsehole and you could be in for a major battle with UTI.

anyway every engagement be it anal or oral or thru the front has it's risk , if u wanna be so scared , then i suggest not engaging in any kind of sex is a wiser choice.

scott999
23-01-2008, 04:24 AM
scott if your in kl butt me

So sweet.
pexec, if u r in SIN, sure butt u. :D

rolly
23-01-2008, 04:39 AM
anal sex is so anal...

thats why its called "anal sex"...

get it?

anyway dun be too anal over wat i said... just enjoy the Charlie Brown

condolescences
23-01-2008, 09:41 AM
LTC Rolly, you cannot say it is anal, depending on people lah , maybe you havent try it, you try liao maybe song leh .... :D

rolly
23-01-2008, 08:00 PM
i was joking only ......

dun be anal

TheGreatOne
24-01-2008, 02:45 AM
Based on my true experiences without lies..

tried 2 gals before who lost their arse virgin (if there is such thing) before the actually cherry popping.

in my opinion, it's about the taboo of not getting things easily which make it even more special. imagine having a gf who will be always ready for a rump in the butt anytime you fancy but strictly a forbidden in good old pussy. you have it so often that you wanna have a change of taste.

but once you managed to convince them, then it's like saying a bye to the tight one because they will realised what they're missing all along. you have to talk till the cow come home for them to offer their butt once more.

so conclusion is enjoy while you can.

Once they turn straight, they hardly go BACK(door).

Butt-bandits FALL IN!!! :D

rolly
24-01-2008, 03:12 AM
luckily i enjoy the pussy

Forever Young
24-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Haha, I trying to get my GF to give me her arse virginity but to no avail for several months liao. Didnt realise so many butt bandits around ... :D

CADA
24-01-2008, 09:24 AM
Haha, got ger like AJ only and dont like FJ ... :confused:
Hmmm, donno whether other gers feel more shiok with AJ rather than FJ, or bcos their pussy loose liao so prefer AJ ... just a thought

apollo13
24-01-2008, 09:31 AM
So sweet.
pexec, if u r in SIN, sure butt u. :D

Haha, me also wanna butt her if she in Sg .... TS, if got time y don u come down ...

-superstar-
24-01-2008, 01:13 PM
I think TS shouldnt be concerned about what people think about your preferences .... most people wont knwo anyway if you dont say .... all these can be kept personal ....

blackinn
24-01-2008, 07:07 PM
hey anal or blow is all ok man as long as u enjoy it i haf tried anal wif my gf the thought of shit sure turn u off but the tightness is very difference and btw its a place u can dun wear the rubber n get the real feel leh and get to release the load without all the worry that there is mini me comming in 9 months ha ha

bg102
25-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Hi

First of all I think it is important for you to know if the guys you are with are into you or just want to get off only. I have met some guys who, like me have interest in mutual pleasure. I always like to please the person I am with and if that means having restrictions, so be it, if I like the person enough, I should respect her wishes.

I have had a relationship with someone where for a long time, I would be giving oral pleasure to her only, I would love to continue and if she calls me I would be there again. As you can see I am really into her and giving her pleasure is my first priority.

Giving oral pleasure has always been my top priority and strangely, after my partner achieves orgasm, I feel alot better, infact most often I get the best pleasure after my partner achieves orgasm. If I only cum, the feeling is nice but not so great as when we have pleasured each other.

Just my opinion, so I hope you will manage to find guys that are into you and not just ONS!

Just a note, CDs are also used for anal right? Sorry but I have not done this yet, but only cos no opportunity. To get my rocks off, I prefer to pay and get off, still after that the feeling is not as great as having the connection with someone and giving mutual pleasure.

bg102
25-01-2008, 09:08 AM
Hi

First of all I think it is important for you to know if the guys you are with are into you or just want to get off only. I have met some guys who, like me have interest in mutual pleasure. I always like to please the person I am with and if that means having restrictions, so be it, if I like the person enough, I should respect her wishes.

I have had a relationship with someone where for a long time, I would be giving oral pleasure to her only, I would love to continue and if she calls me I would be there again. As you can see I am really into her and giving her pleasure is my first priority.

Giving oral pleasure has always been my top priority and strangely, after my partner achieves orgasm, I feel alot better, infact most often I get the best pleasure after my partner achieves orgasm. If I only cum, the feeling is nice but not so great as when we have pleasured each other.

Just my opinion, so I hope you will manage to find guys that are into you and not just ONS!

Just a note, CDs are also used for anal right? Sorry but I have not done this yet, but only cos no opportunity. To get my rocks off, I prefer to pay and get off, still after that the feeling is not as great as having the connection with someone and giving mutual pleasure.

Rocko2008
01-02-2008, 02:45 AM
Well Pex, sex is something u shld enjoy, u like u do, u dont like u dont do....there are times when I wanted my cock sucked but the gal dont want say it is dirty, there times when the gals want to AR me but I feel uncomfortable abt it. Personally, never tried Anal, rest all in-ed and out-ed liao. Btw, u nt alone, there was this JC gal I did that insisted on anal only....ended up with a sore dick and a wet toilet seat, hehehe

Youngblood
01-02-2008, 03:30 AM
It’s possible to trigger a female orgasm during anal sex but I am not sure why you said it is a bad thing, I mean I take all the rpecuations and cleaning prior.

The key word is POSSIBLE, but improbable :cool: You can enjoy it, but dun pretend that the girl is (a very few do, but most dont)