PDA

View Full Version : This Month Maxim Magazine Features The Yahoo Groups

Gixer
18-01-2008, 12:28 AM
Shit, the heat may be on now! Maxim magazine just featured our hobby, even showed pics and names of the girls in one of the groups.

That means people may be on the look out for such things, AV, wifey, girlfriend, who ever. Why the hell can't these mags just show pictures instead of bringing attention to us?

Bros and OKTs please take care. This has been a great playground for us, don't let people fuck it up for us.

sinbin3333
18-01-2008, 01:06 AM
Has happen before in newpaper. Hope its not goin to affect the bros and okts ....

shagtwinkle
18-01-2008, 01:22 AM
Shit, the heat may be on now! Maxim magazine just featured our hobby, even showed pics and names of the girls in one of the groups.

That means people may be on the look out for such things, AV, wifey, girlfriend, who ever. Why the hell can't these mags just show pictures instead of bringing attention to us?

Bros and OKTs please take care. This has been a great playground for us, don't let people fuck it up for us.

which issue January or February issue?

Gixer
18-01-2008, 01:27 AM

The one with the Hawaiian chick on the cover.

Snuber
18-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Shld be Feb issue.

Anyway, the media always comes here to find info whenever they run out of topics to write lah :D

gelek_king
18-01-2008, 02:40 AM
oh mine! tomorrow I am going to buy...

i think this month's issue will be selling like hotcakes!
millions of SBF will be buying

chibaxi82
18-01-2008, 11:44 AM
i saw BxxxxxN....:D
1 of the all time fav.. .

shag_fest
18-01-2008, 12:00 PM
lucky my gf not into reading maxim. if not, she will knw our lobangs. screw the mag writer for highlighting dis. i juz read the article n its so zhun. he may be lurking in here n is one of us SBF

as u knw in spore, wateva stories dat are published in the media, the mata will get into action. i rem a few stories ie, selling contraband cigs, joo chiat pubs wif viet gals, GL FLs, et etc..after a few days the New Paper published it, they follow up a report that mata gone into action and wipe it out. hmmm... lets wait n see for now... :(

diffuse
18-01-2008, 02:02 PM
i just flip thru the article in ntuc just now... nvr notice the issue mth. the article talks about how prostitution became a cyber portal and makes it more readily available to customer rather than going down to geylang to walk around and choose. It also talks about some background of the gems, who they are, where they came from, etc. there is even a comment by one of the customer, dunno which guy izzit? IMHO, i think he should nt even say anything or makes any remarks, later i think will get some of the samsters in trouble if gf/wife gets to read that mag, alas. haiz.... hope nothing will happens for anyone in SBF. cross fingersssss......:(

Sboobs_lover
23-01-2008, 11:00 AM
i heard got advertise the cyber portal isit? The mag got show the links?

Elmark
23-01-2008, 12:29 PM
i just flip thru the article in ntuc just now... nvr notice the issue mth. the article talks about how prostitution became a cyber portal and makes it more readily available to customer rather than going down to geylang to walk around and choose. It also talks about some background of the gems, who they are, where they came from, etc. there is even a comment by one of the customer, dunno which guy izzit? IMHO, i think he should nt even say anything or makes any remarks, later i think will get some of the samsters in trouble if gf/wife gets to read that mag, alas. haiz.... hope nothing will happens for anyone in SBF. cross fingersssss......:(

It very obvious that the customers are from certain groups and exclusive group too these customer revealing these to the damn reporter I wonder how much they get paid for revealing all these information dun they know the consequences :mad:

Hellfire79
23-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Damn Man! Hopefully this is not going to impact us much. I havent really grab a copy yet...but hope that this SBF playground will not be affected in anyway....

Some bo liao people just go around and start telling things to the reporters and putting us onto unnecessary "limelight"...

Hope this will soon be over:(

Almond
23-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Somebody scan and post please?
Thank you.

jackjack__1
23-01-2008, 06:50 PM
inevitable lar.. sbf is also not member restricted like underground betting online... anyone can come and see.. so the danger always lurks.. its a matter of time.. care all!!