PDA

View Full Version : Which hotel or cafe /restaurant is more discreet for rendezvous

Sheenymilano
02-02-2021, 03:47 PM
Think this topic is underated especially the cafe/restaurant part...

I dunno if bros think twice when going on rendezvous outside with ml FB or fling... But Id always have to think thrice and a few steps ahead..

For hotels also last time have to choose strategic ones.. Before covid and many years ago the now defunxt glass hotel was one of my favs due to additional side exit/entrance close to the lifts.. Now with covid.. Everything is in plain sight... So my activity close to zero...

Any good lobang pls share your experience...

BushTracker
02-02-2021, 05:14 PM

I dunno if bros think twice when going on rendezvous outside with ml FB or fling... But Id always have to think thrice and a few steps ahead..

For hotels also last time have to choose strategic ones.. Before covid and many years ago the now defunxt glass hotel was one of my favs due to additional side exit/entrance close to the lifts.. Now with covid.. Everything is in plain sight... So my activity close to zero...

Can try the Peak Bistro.. hidden in Senior police officer mess along mount pleasant road. The place is so remote, if you get spotted there, then you very sway.. Nothing to say.

CORONA19
02-02-2021, 05:36 PM

Book chalet.....

Xgenre
03-02-2021, 10:04 AM
Whatever answer is given here means the place is no longer discreet. So...

Milshe
04-02-2021, 09:58 AM
Discreet I assume means discreet from public eye not av... Also not doing anything illegal ma..

Xgenre
04-02-2021, 09:46 PM
Whichever cafe or hotel is listed here... will only mean the wives/gfs or private investigator trying to catch you in action... now know of this discreet place

WS5498
05-03-2021, 09:54 AM
Move around and do whatever in your car, will it be discreet enough?

loudexhaust
05-03-2021, 11:07 AM

Haha.. for a quick one, car will be good enough. Only problem is not so comfortable for fj.

Just sent a ML to work and she bj me in the middle of peak hour CTE traffic 😂 The most dangerous place is the safest place 😂

altec7
05-03-2021, 03:52 PM
Haha.. for a quick one, car will be good enough. Only problem is not so comfortable for fj.

Just sent a ML to work and she bj me in the middle of peak hour CTE traffic 😂 The most dangerous place is the safest place 😂

Nice bro!

Her destination came first or you? :p

sky_liner2
05-03-2021, 05:02 PM

Wow dan, do be careful if the camera above at the ERP entry snapped a shot.....

loudexhaust
05-03-2021, 07:20 PM
Nice bro!

Her destination came first or you? :p

Traffic jam, slow moving traffic. Luckily. So I came first. 😂

Prince Devitt
06-03-2021, 11:25 AM

Prince Devitt +45

Italy1990
06-03-2021, 11:44 AM

Well done bro! :D

piichai
26-03-2021, 09:10 PM
Hotel Rendezvous (Pun Intended)@ Bras Besah.

Roswell
27-03-2021, 04:35 AM
Whichever cafe or hotel is listed here... will only mean the wives/gfs or private investigator trying to catch you in action... now know of this discreet place

Definitely if wife/gf or whoever wants to hire a private investigator there's no way no discretion. Probably the TS want a place more discreet so to hide his identify from the general public.

TS, you can always act like you are having a client meeting so to hide the image you are going out with your FB. ;);)

Roswell
27-03-2021, 04:37 AM
Hotel Rendezvous @ Bras Besah.

That one not discreet, because with the 2 for 1 buffet credit card promo, most people come and dine in at their restaurant.

Splitter100
27-03-2021, 04:44 AM
Traffic jam, slow moving traffic. Luckily. So I came first. 😂

How much did u give her?

loudexhaust
28-03-2021, 12:11 AM
How much did u give her?

A lift to her workplace.

Splitter100
28-03-2021, 01:28 AM
A lift to her workplace.

You must have spend quite a lot at her workplace

Underhidden
28-03-2021, 03:45 AM
TS needs be more clear what he means by discreet.

Means in what context?
I was screwing a gal married to a dysfunctional
beng who hardly left jurong area where live n work.
Nvr go any sophisticated place.

I take her nice places like dempsey, an siang,
and central area b4 my house. No chance meet other

Other way..my fren in CBD is banging is assistant
and also a gal in shop near his bank. All
eyes around can know him. So he meets them
different days/places well away CBD like
east punggol villas or prebooks 4 seasons or
Marina mandarin & they go n join him.
(Precovid obvsly)

Singap is a tiny city, so discreet depends on
circle, social level, etc. And by whom it is