PDA

View Full Version : Carouseller’s mum wearing sexy shorts to pass item

yello
28-01-2021, 12:36 PM
Went to collect an item from a Carouseller. But Carouseller told me the mum would pass the item to me at my car at foot of the block. Omg when the mum arrived, was stunned to see her in singlet and shorts damn super short. Looked like she just woke up coz early in the morning.

She looked like early fifties, and slim and nice legs and when I opened the car door couldn’t stop staring at her legs. And I’m not kidding but when she took the money and walked, her shorts were so short that they were riding up her butt and can clearly see her lacy white panties!

Like you can clearly are her ass cheeks and lacy panties. Not sure if she purposely but I can’t imagine thAt she didn’t notice it. Got instant hard on, kept thinking about this Milf. Think gonna buy more things from her and ask her mum to send lol.

alphapunk2
28-01-2021, 01:01 PM
lol interesting. Any chance to get lucky?

yello
28-01-2021, 01:27 PM
Lol I don’t know, man. But she really looked like she has this cfm look, as if she’s an FL. And just slutty sexy milf auntie look. I was quite shocked to be honest, to see her dress like that haha. Gonna find excuse to buy things again.

lol interesting. Any chance to get lucky?

TheGreatOne
28-01-2021, 02:15 PM
Lol I don’t know, man. But she really looked like she has this cfm look, as if she’s an FL. And just slutty sexy milf auntie look. I was quite shocked to be honest, to see her dress like that haha. Gonna find excuse to buy things again.

Bro what is your purchase?
Legit or naughty stuffs?

hayhay
28-01-2021, 02:27 PM
Went to collect an item from a Carouseller. But Carouseller told me the mum would pass the item to me at my car at foot of the block. Omg when the mum arrived, was stunned to see her in singlet and shorts damn super short. Looked like she just woke up coz early in the morning.

She looked like early fifties, and slim and nice legs and when I opened the car door couldn’t stop staring at her legs. And I’m not kidding but when she took the money and walked, her shorts were so short that they were riding up her butt and can clearly see her lacy white panties!

Like you can clearly are her ass cheeks and lacy panties. Not sure if she purposely but I can’t imagine thAt she didn’t notice it. Got instant hard on, kept thinking about this Milf. Think gonna buy more things from her and ask her mum to send lol.

I think she is waiting u to fuck her but u didn’t you miss a chance.

yello
28-01-2021, 02:34 PM
Legit stuff, nothing kinky. But I don’t know why she dressed so sluttily until can see her ass cheeks and panties lol. Her face like cfm auntie 50s but legs still good and definitely you would wanna up one damn.

Bro what is your purchase?
Legit or naughty stuffs?

Kovovo
28-01-2021, 03:14 PM
Faster buy one more thing say need urgently w go up his place self collect from mother again!!!

cschang
28-01-2021, 03:23 PM

Bro,so lucky u are.can pass the carouseller website for me to purchase good from her daughter.

yello
28-01-2021, 03:45 PM
Must go find some cheap items to buy from her, but how to make sure her mum sends it down? Haha. Must pick a time when Carouseller not free so must ask the mum to send. Btw not sure if Carouseller male or female. It was in the Punggol area.

Rage24
28-01-2021, 03:49 PM
nice description ts, some milfs think they old liao no one look but we feast

how much will you offer if she willing to sell the morning panties haha

yello
28-01-2021, 03:53 PM
Haha what I would give to smell those panties. Just feel like pulling down her shorts and devouring her sexy ass. You should have seen it omg. Haha

nice description ts, some milfs think they old liao no one look but we feast

how much will you offer if she willing to sell the morning panties haha

ratmountainking
28-01-2021, 04:21 PM
Next time tell her that her shorts is rather revealing and see her reaction :D

Community
28-01-2021, 04:24 PM

Foreigner or local?

yello
28-01-2021, 05:37 PM
Foreigner or local?

Local Chinese. Around early fifties but slim fit body.

SerflySGR
28-01-2021, 05:41 PM
Local Chinese. Around early fifties but slim fit body.

You are one lucky man, Bro yello!

WilliamHee
28-01-2021, 06:44 PM
When I sold my ipad to a buyerbat a HDB void deck, it's a SYT and she bend down to inspect the package. Can totally see her downblouse from her JC PE t-shirt too bad no nipslip

ReneeY2869
28-01-2021, 10:37 PM
When I sold my ipad to a buyerbat a HDB void deck, it's a SYT and she bend down to inspect the package. Can totally see her downblouse from her JC PE t-shirt too bad no nipslip

Did you ask her to check thoroughly? :D

Adlih
29-01-2021, 10:08 AM
What thing did you buy?... I also wanna buy leh... �� Intro please... ��

civicboi
29-01-2021, 10:10 AM
Guess he wont intro tried to msg but no respond

willroyce
29-01-2021, 09:57 PM
Damn bro, she might be expecting something hahaha u really lucky

willroyce
29-01-2021, 09:59 PM
What thing did you buy?... I also wanna buy leh... �� Intro please... ��

hahahah same bro.. hopefully she is alone also

willroyce
29-01-2021, 10:03 PM

wah this one all cant find in sb or ml hahaha

willroyce
29-01-2021, 10:04 PM
I think she is waiting u to fuck her but u didn’t you miss a chance.

very true bro HAHA

willroyce
29-01-2021, 10:06 PM
Must go find some cheap items to buy from her, but how to make sure her mum sends it down? Haha. Must pick a time when Carouseller not free so must ask the mum to send. Btw not sure if Carouseller male or female. It was in the Punggol area.

this one need very detail planning hahaha

Adlih
30-01-2021, 09:58 AM
Guess he wont intro tried to msg but no respond

Wah you fast hand fast leg pm him liao ar? I think his mail box would have been flooded by now and take time to respond to you... 😃

bigmannow
30-01-2021, 10:27 AM
Say must have the milf mum deliver or else won’t buy haha

Sunwon
30-01-2021, 12:28 PM
Maybe her daughter asked her mum to dress like that :) So she can sell more!

hundi
30-01-2021, 01:20 PM
Say must have the milf mum deliver or else won’t buy haha

Bring along the sis too :D

afterdark616
30-01-2021, 01:45 PM
Bring along the sis too :D

Buy 1 get 1 free? :)

ajlover
30-01-2021, 07:49 PM
Why can the mum be the actual seller? Need to think till so complicated 😕

macprince
30-01-2021, 11:01 PM
Faster buy one more thing say need urgently w go up his place self collect from mother again!!!

Maybe next time she'll ask her grandmother to deliver hehe :D

sequence79
31-01-2021, 12:11 AM
If her mum is that hot, wait till you see her daughter.

😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥

Association
31-01-2021, 02:40 AM
If her mum is that hot, wait till you see her daughter.

😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥

What if the mum is plastic, daughter sure very chiu one.

GaoZupBan
31-01-2021, 03:51 AM
What if the mum is plastic, daughter sure very chiu one.

Simi chiu? kee chiu? :eek: :rolleyes:

bigloser0
31-01-2021, 10:26 AM
muther is guud enuf. no need grandmudder.

guesss bro Association meant chui instead of chiu