PDA

View Full Version : Some story to share after went out w ML

Pages : [1] 2 3

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 07:57 AM
To all cheongters..

Below is real story of mine. You can share your story too in this thread.

Not sure if it is right place to share. If not admin pls move it. Tq

I am a frequent cheongster and go to MP twice a week. I also always look for new MP for new fresh ML. While most of time only go for std service but sometime i will also offer to bring the ML out for dinner and then hotel if i like that ML. My success rate is almost 100%. I guess it is because i am single and mid 30 w above average look, can talk well, driving a branded car and also i am more generous on tips. If first occassion cant make it to hotel then i will continue to persue few more times till i get it. If i like her very much i will continue for few more round but i nv go back same one for more than 5 times so far.

I hv done this for years and f countless of ML. There was an occasion that i met w one young ML and the feeling is so different that i try raw for first time. I guess it is due to feeling or trust to her that she is innocent enough for me to do that. She has innocent look and not pretty kind but more to cute.

After that then i manage to know that she actually not as innocent as i thought. I regret a lot on my action and my small head took over my big head and i hv done something foolish w so many years of experience.

My advise to all cheonster here, nv trust a ML regardless of how innocent they look or how is ur feeling. Wear all time and nv raw!

Sheenymilano
27-01-2021, 08:22 AM
To all cheongters..

I am a frequent cheongster and go to MP twice a week. I also always look for new MP for new fresh ML. While most of time only go for std service but sometime i will also offer to bring the ML out for dinner and then hotel if i like that ML. My success rate is almost 100%. I guess it is because i am single and mid 30 w above average look, can talk well, driving a branded car and also i am more generous on tips. If first occassion cant make it to hotel then i will continue to persue few more times till i get it. If i like her very much i will continue for few more round but i nv go back same one for more than 5 times so far.

I hv done this for years and f countless of ML. There was an occasion that i met w one young ML and the feeling is so different that i try raw for first time. I guess it is due to feeling or trust to her that she is innocent enough for me to do that. She has innocent look and not pretty kind but more to cute.

After that then i manage to know that she actually not as innocent as i thought. I regret a lot on my action and my small head took over my big head and i hv done something foolish w so many years of experience.

My advise to all cheonster here, nv trust a ML regardless of how innocent they look or how is ur feeling. Wear all time and nv raw!

I get u bro. The temptation is always there.

Stupid80
27-01-2021, 08:32 AM
To all cheongters..

How you realised she not innocent as you thought?

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 08:49 AM
How you realised she not innocent as you thought?

There are few bro here in this forum that i talk to also her customer went out w her before.

Also while we deciding which hotel to go, she suggested a hotel that i mentioned. Only realise that she is more familiar w that hotel. I nv think of that in first place but after that i kind of know she must hv in this hotel bf.

Of course finally is my test result. Although is not something serious but it is a hassle of going through treatment and medication to clean up.

expatChinese
27-01-2021, 09:12 AM
There are few bro here in this forum that i talk to also her customer went out w her before.

Also while we deciding which hotel to go, she suggested a hotel that i mentioned. Only realise that she is more familiar w that hotel. I nv think of that in first place but after that i kind of know she must hv in this hotel bf.

Of course finally is my test result. Although is not something serious but it is a hassle of going through treatment and medication to clean up.

Get well soon bro. Thanks for sharing!

Iceman11
27-01-2021, 09:23 AM
I hope u didn’t impregnate her with ur “raw” actions, else more complicated .. :D

Xyberduke
27-01-2021, 09:34 AM
Woman and man are alike nowadays, not just due to occupation. Like sex and fuck around, and all pretend (including man) to be innocent when love is in the air and start the journey of lies.

Woman like it raw too.

So... you did nothing wrong, even with your advice here, we will still go down the same road when a delicious cunt presents itself before us.

DynamiteZerg
27-01-2021, 09:40 AM

You are lucky that you caught something from her that can be treated. Hopefully that is the end of it.

Always play safe with public toilets matey.

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 09:42 AM
Get well soon bro. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks bro!

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 09:43 AM
I hope u didn’t impregnate her with ur “raw” actions, else more complicated .. :D

Hahaha. No i didnt. If yes then will be complicated

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 09:47 AM
hi brol, can share, if u do bring them to hotel, how much do u usually pay them or is it free? haha
No offend to anyone here. Lowest is free just hotel fee. I f many round and she nv ask for money. I give she also reject. I feel bad then i stop.

Most expensive cb i f is 1.2k. But average $300 to $500. I know some said i crazy pay so much. But i dont want to f w those regular where they kena f daily many times by ppl. I prefer those that seldom or best nv been f for many months. The feel is very different. Not sure you guys understand what i mean. Haha

caocao
27-01-2021, 10:00 AM
i had raw with my ML for almost 3yrs..

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 10:02 AM
True bro..but ML also got sideline la, do not trust them too much
The spa is like a channel for them to fish only.
they are here to make $, most of them

you are right bro. they choose customer that they are comfortable to go out and willing to pay some money. of course there are occasion that got free one that i met. but the moment free means they want to trade w feeling and future. so better stop if hv no intention w them for future.

HonkyTonkyMan
27-01-2021, 10:02 AM
Most expensive cb i f is 1.2k. But average $300 to $500. I know some said i crazy pay so much. But i dont want to f w those regular where they kena f daily many times by ppl. I prefer those that seldom or best nv been f for many months. The feel is very different. Not sure you guys understand what i mean. Haha

Bro in the first place how would you even know they seldom get fucked. ML are very good at tugging at our heart strings and make us melt...but if you cheong long enough you recognize the signs..

ReportAndExport
27-01-2021, 10:03 AM
No offend to anyone here. Lowest is free just hotel fee. I f many round and she nv ask for money. I give she also reject. I feel bad then i stop.

is the $300-$500 with the ml is per night or 1 shot deal? trying to gauge next my new venture, missed my chance of free liao shop kena raid no income she hinting... :(

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 10:11 AM
many bro here PM to ask who is that girl.

i am sorry that i can't share. but for those brother that manage to bonk a ML last year or this year where the MP name start w S can PM me.

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 10:14 AM
Bro in the first place how would you even know they seldom get fucked. ML are very good at tugging at our heart strings and make us melt...but if you cheong long enough you recognize the signs..

we can only guess and have feel. cant tell 100%. but definitely majority of ML wont get fucked so often compared to those in hard core business. most MP wont allow then to go out. they only can go out after 10pm or 10.30pm. it take time to build relationship till can bring them to hotel too. although some can get it immediately.

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 10:16 AM
is the $300-$500 with the ml is per night or 1 shot deal? trying to gauge next my new venture, missed my chance of free liao shop kena raid no income she hinting... :(

some stay overnight w me while i f them for few more round. some after finish she ask me send her back immediately and act like kena raped like that. and like want to cry not to cry in car. but msg me again for next round after few days. lol

chuyinyeng
27-01-2021, 10:29 AM

i like this preferenece, but it is hard to get. since ML's are in this line which they are meant to be F for many times a day.

is all out chasing unicorn in the field but i am sure there is always times. Like post menstrual cycle period or when she freshly arrive and so on.

Nice sharing bro. Salute

Iceman11
27-01-2021, 10:38 AM
It’s actually ALL of them are here to make $$$ :D

Some with added aim of finding a local hubby here too.

they are here to make $, most of them

Iceman11
27-01-2021, 10:42 AM
KC trick and “act virgin”.... sigh I Guess I am too old for all this bullshit.. :D

some after finish she ask me send her back immediately and act like kena raped like that. and like want to cry not to cry in car. but msg me again for next round after few days. lol

ReportAndExport
27-01-2021, 11:07 AM
some stay overnight w me while i f them for few more round. some after finish she ask me send her back immediately and act like kena raped like that. and like want to cry not to cry in car. but msg me again for next round after few days. lol

Hahaha i see, i guess its up to individual ml. anyways, thanks for sharing and get well soon man, cheers :D:D

Stupid80
27-01-2021, 01:38 PM

I have similar encounter as well! But I didn’t talk to any bro here. It actually quite easy to know, if you don’t always let the small head take over and be more observant.

navras
27-01-2021, 02:12 PM
Bro, ML go out with you where got innocent one? Unless go out purely for makan session at hawker center or Kopi shop maybe.

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 02:41 PM
Bro, ML go out with you where got innocent one? Unless go out purely for makan session at hawker center or Kopi shop maybe.
Agreed. But even go kopi shop may also end up in 81. Haha.

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 02:41 PM
I have similar encounter as well! But I didn’t talk to any bro here. It actually quite easy to know, if you don’t always let the small head take over and be more observant.
Can share your experience?

whoizzit2
27-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Guess most of us cheongsters here have experienced this journey one way or another on the sexual escapades.
But sorry to hear on ur plight and wish u well.

To all cheongters..

piichai
27-01-2021, 04:16 PM
To all cheongters..

I have a more intelligent questions to ask you than others.

You brag abt your attractiveness and conquest.
The only different this time is you regretted because she is not as innocent as you think. You also raw her and then you advise us not to raw but take care.

Whats is the thing you want to tell us but never say? Be direct.

You regreted because
Chose one of the following:
1) Nothing just that she is not what it seems
2) I kena STD because she seems innocent so I raw
3) I was cheated (feelings and money)
4) Any others

OhYeah420
27-01-2021, 04:37 PM

The only different this time is you regretted because she is not as innocent as you think. You also raw her and then you advise us not to raw but take care.

You regreted because
4) Any others

Great question man. I'm curious as well

KKSingapore
27-01-2021, 04:41 PM

You regreted because
4) Any others

Suspect 2. Then maybe 3

Milshe
27-01-2021, 04:41 PM

You regreted because
4) Any others

Aiya be a bit sympathetic... He already said he found a few bros who shared the same ML... So by sharing he may be saving some bros from excruciating experience... That's part of the spirit of Sbf what...

Milshe
27-01-2021, 04:44 PM
Actually the more relevant question I would like to know is is this a FJ type establishment.. If so many other bros surely kanna

Secondly I'm wondering clean MP MLs also will do this? Cos they more pent up... Anyone got experience with clean MP ML who usually don't even do HJ... But will meet customers outside for FJ at hotel... Pls share experience

Iceman11
27-01-2021, 04:51 PM
My belief is Everyone also has a price.... remember they all come here for $$$.

So the question will be how deep your pocket is ready to be at in order to KC them :D

Actually the more relevant question I would like to know is is this a FJ type establishment.. If so many other bros surely kanna

Secondly I'm wondering clean MP MLs also will do this? Cos they more pent up... Anyone got experience with clean MP ML who usually don't even do HJ... But will meet customers outside for FJ at hotel... Pls share experience

navras
27-01-2021, 05:46 PM
Agreed they are here to earn $$$ not sightseeing/tour or immersion programme to get to know Singapore and its people.
Most either to clear gambling or other debts or cash to open Kopi shop or buy property at their kampong.
Talk to those SYT and ask them why come here? Becos they love Singapore?

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 05:59 PM
Suspect 2. Then maybe 3

If you read my subsequent post you already know the answer. I mentioned that i need to go through a treatment process. I spent money and no regret on it.

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 06:02 PM

No. It is not FJ establisment. It is normal MP.

fyeo1969
27-01-2021, 06:13 PM
If you read my subsequent post you already know the answer. I mentioned that i need to go through a treatment process. I spent money and no regret on it.

hope all goes well...

and btw, dont be to bothered about keyboard heroes.... intelligent people read.

piichai
27-01-2021, 06:25 PM
Aiya be a bit sympathetic... He already said he found a few bros who shared the same ML... So by sharing he may be saving some bros from excruciating experience... That's part of the spirit of Sbf what...

Wait a minute, do we expect the ML to be exclusive?
If not, then we expect she will do the same to other customers. Don't we?

Excruciating experience? I think if we stick to the principle that they are here to make money and not been emotional Involved is the best prevention. Otherwise, shared what experience also no use.

Come upfront and not tell this bit and not that bit if any sympathy is expected but I don't think he need that. He just want to shared his heart out at a level he is comfortable enough

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 06:27 PM

I cant say all but my feel most ML even fr clean MP did that. It is more about how comfortable they are and how much time and money you want to spend

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 06:28 PM
hope all goes well...

and btw, dont be to bothered about keyboard heroes.... intelligent people read.
Thanks bro!

Milshe
27-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Agreed they are here to earn $$$ not sightseeing/tour or immersion programme to get to know Singapore and its people.
Most either to clear gambling or other debts or cash to open Kopi shop or buy property at their kampong.
Talk to those SYT and ask them why come here? Becos they love Singapore?

Agree which is why if they are in a clean mparlour... go out fj for 200 every other night den can earn back... Law of large numbers...

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 06:34 PM
Wait a minute, do we expect the ML to be exclusive?
If not, then we expect she will do the same to other customers. Don't we?

Excruciating experience? I think if we stick to the principle that they are here to make money and not been emotional Involved is the best prevention. Otherwise, shared what experience also no use.

Come upfront and not tell this bit and not that bit if any sympathy is expected but I don't think he need that. He just want to shared his heart out at a level he is comfortable enough

U read my mind. Beside that we are human w flesh and feeling. If hit the right spot then even how experience also no use. All IQ become zero.

GR888
27-01-2021, 06:44 PM
I cant say all but my feel most ML even fr clean MP did that. It is more about how comfortable they are and how much time and money you want to spend

I’ve not come across an ML, either from clean MP or otherwise, who is not open to being intimate with customers in exchange for cash. Only question is the amount in question & the location of the deed.

piichai
27-01-2021, 09:05 PM
U read my mind. Beside that we are human w flesh and feeling. If hit the right spot then even how experience also no use. All IQ become zero.

True, each of us have a certain soft spot. Once she hit it, all hell break loose.
Unless we are heartless or heart of steel, we can't be numb.

Everyone comes at a price esp for ML.
100 cannot go, 300.
500? 1000? Its just wat price.

chuyinyeng
27-01-2021, 09:14 PM
True, each of us have a certain soft spot. Once she hit it, all hell break loose.

100 cannot go, 300.

Solid. But it would be easier if you sweet talk and make the ML feel very comfortable with you.

As a KC - counter-KC strategy, she get the money, you get the service. (Win-win) IMO

secretmyth
27-01-2021, 09:16 PM
Hope you get well soon bro.. and thanks for making time to warn others

Milshe
27-01-2021, 09:23 PM
I’ve not come across an ML, either from clean MP or otherwise, who is not open to being intimate with customers in exchange for cash. Only question is the amount in question & the location of the deed.

Agree... Still some bros hope.. But as TS said... Hope is what makes us humans.. And therefore liable to being suckered. Guess bros who have witness otherwise will not be on sbf already...

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 09:28 PM

100 cannot go, 300.

You are right bro. This is almost what i did but in indirect way to show them respect. Else they will hv a feeling their CB same as veggie in market.
Normally i will try to maintain within 500. As that amount is always tempted to most of them.

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 09:37 PM
First time $500. If she returns, no need to pay again right? :D

Hahaha. What do you think?

Iceman11
27-01-2021, 09:48 PM
You have a relatively deep pocket, bro...

Just curious how much do you “spent” on this activities averagely per month ?

You are right bro. This is almost what i did but in indirect way to show them respect. Else they will hv a feeling their CB same as veggie in market.
Normally i will try to maintain within 500. As that amount is always tempted to most of them.

spacechronicles
27-01-2021, 09:51 PM
we can only guess and have feel. cant tell 100%. but definitely majority of ML wont get fucked so often compared to those in hard core business. most MP wont allow then to go out. they only can go out after 10pm or 10.30pm. it take time to build relationship till can bring them to hotel too. although some can get it immediately.

Can go out....buy their time from the MP.....sortta like bar fine.

LurkerLurks
27-01-2021, 10:02 PM

its actually a form of investment and see if the returns are relatively up to his expectation. i've always tested water with quite average or even below avg amount and most of the time they will think that im stingy. the one that actually willing to come out even with my low quotation, then i know will have a lasting one. but this is rare.

nevertheless i would like to thank TS for sharing his experience, hope u recovered from it fully.

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 10:16 PM

I didnt really record it but i guess in range of 2-3k. Sometime lesser sometime more.

Iceman11
27-01-2021, 10:19 PM
Salute you bro.... this is the wonderful thing when you are single.

I didnt really record it but i guess in range of 2-3k. Sometime lesser sometime more.

daniel6969
27-01-2021, 10:21 PM
No offence. If they return, it can mean either you are very good or they are back to earn another $500 right? Hahaha, how do u test them? :D

Mostly for that money. There are few that had feeling w me which i will cut most time. But another way round is more difficult. So i tend to stop if i feel emotionally involve. Like always think of her regardless of what i am doing. Then i try to cut but more painful. My thinking always make it as transaction. And pay whenever possible as i am not going to love her.

Jaxe
28-01-2021, 02:02 AM
To all cheongters..

driving a branded car and also i am more generous on tips.

Singapore got car without brand meh and you mean you spoil market ar?

helmsley
28-01-2021, 07:18 AM

Totally understand you bro. Thanks for sharing.

daniel6969
28-01-2021, 07:57 AM
To proof my point that sometime how easy to get an ML fr non FJ establistment out, i will share it here my conversation w that ML later when i am free. i just added her wechat ytd.

Pls note that not all but majority can bring out. And it is not for bragging but more for sharing. They are after money and cant blame them too.

afterburn
28-01-2021, 08:29 AM
To proof my point that sometime how easy to get an ML fr non FJ establistment out, i will share it here my conversation w that ML later when i am free. i just added her wechat ytd.

Pls note that not all but majority can bring out. And it is not for bragging but more for sharing. They are after money and cant blame them too.

No doubts at all :)

If have the financial means and freedom of single life, can arrange any kind of adventure you want.

These women are here to make more money in the shortest time available. Else there's many other jobs they can do without stooping to doing massage and they can keep their dignity and self-pride intact.

lupsupz
28-01-2021, 09:19 AM

Looking forward. Quite curious about your approach. Do you ask outright or KC first?

daniel6969
28-01-2021, 09:23 AM
Looking forward. Quite curious about your approach. Do you ask outright or KC first?

Depend. Some outright. Some need to KC first.

noMoney4Sex
28-01-2021, 10:04 AM

camping for stories.

bro then your first post that ML u no longer in contact and have you recover from the treatment, as you mentioned you regret you raw and always to put on helmet.

Milshe
28-01-2021, 10:23 AM

U may be the first to openly discuss and reveal such open secrets... Most bros do not discuss this because they view it has a mutual willing party monetary transaction between ml and themselves...

For myself been thru the Same as TS however the issues are primarily not just monetary as what TS says sometimes when feel emotionally drawn u have to withdraw.I s not easy.. But have to kc the kcing... Why Bevause ml don't see it the same way.. They are in this purely for the monetary means more than us... Earn more from more bros at the same time..but does it mean we don't feel anything?... .so reading A thread like this is good... It helps to desensitise the big head so to make us like them so we don't feel pain... Pay Take fuck and leave before any mind fucking happens...

dbrudder
28-01-2021, 10:55 AM
Good to know it is not something serious. It is a hassle nonetheless.

I have not known any MLs who are innocent. Maybe if it is their first time working, but after a while they will learn from other MLs. Fact is they are here to make money like anyone of us. The world is a corrupt place, and some industries corrupt people more easily than others.

noMoney4Sex
28-01-2021, 11:36 AM
this is just open topic, some viewpoints of mine.

first of all, be it clean or sleazy joints, all these ml definitely have to hit their monthly sales targets so we should understand we are never able to be their sole customers.
secondly, with sales target and commission and tips, their monthly earning can be even more than us here, no surprises. of course, if you all want to support they will just take since is extra cash for them.
thirdly, nothing is exclusive unless they leave the trade, as long as they are in this trade mean any brothers here can be up and meet the same ml of another brother here.
fourth, if able to up the ml don't think you is a bonus as she can never be just meeting you alone. as these ml know more people that us for sure everyday and in their eyes we are just returning customers and maybe to a better level, a friend who can hangout during their off days or when they are down.

just sharing my thoughts

dinoo
28-01-2021, 11:43 AM
To all cheongters..

Looking forward to more sharing! Hope you didnt kena anything from that experience!

Stupid80
28-01-2021, 11:43 AM
Good to know it is not something serious. It is a hassle nonetheless.

I have not known any MLs who are innocent. Maybe if it is their first time working, but after a while they will learn from other MLs. Fact is they are here to make money like anyone of us. The world is a corrupt place, and some industries corrupt people more easily than others.

I am totally agree with you! Those new comer just need to take a while and they will totally change!

CumExplorer
28-01-2021, 03:38 PM

bro u can get a sugar baby easily with that spending, IMHP

Looking forward for your story :D

navras
28-01-2021, 03:59 PM
I am totally agree with you! Those new comer just need to take a while and they will totally change!

They may be like blur sotong during the vigrin flight after that all are war harden veterans.
Don’t have innocent and blur but cute one lah

wpns
28-01-2021, 04:29 PM

That is true.

Garfoo
28-01-2021, 04:39 PM
No doubts at all :)

"....... Else there's many other jobs they can do without stooping to doing massage and they can keep their dignity and self-pride intact.

Bro, that is one of the most down to earth expresssion I've heard. But let's be fair to the MLs who only do massage. So, perhaps your statement should read, "without stooping to jerking/sucking dicks, opening their legs, and they can keep their dignity and self-pride intact.

99Jason99
28-01-2021, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the sharing bro. Get well soon.

Do remember ML r here to make $ not love. Thankfully whatever u caught can be treated. Echoing the other bro.....hopefully she don’t come up with the Storyline of being pregnant.

Apollo
28-01-2021, 07:43 PM

bro up you, take good care of your tool, and camping for stories .:D

daniel6969
29-01-2021, 07:49 AM
I want to copy and paste my wechat conversation to here but seem like it is very tedious.

I will just type it here. Will share the wechat later of course will remove anypart that may reveal indentification info of both of us bf post.

There was ML on north side. Spa name start w W at S road. She landed in singapore first time about 2 months ago. Visited her twice and was offered HJ service but i rejected. Ask for normal maintenance instead but she is not so good in JG. Over conversation i asked if she is ok for dinner together next time. She said only dinner is ok but she wont go hotel etc as she got her limit. Of course i said no prob. i got the date a week later and brought her to city and garden by the bay.

She is 31y old. Not married no kids. For not married i cant really say cfm but no kids is for sure based on my experience seeing girl for many years.

While walking together in mbs. I asked to continue to hotel and she just said no. And a bit angry cos she already told me no such thing. After talk talk and ask her if she willing to do it if i willing to pay, she ask for very high price at 10k as she tot that her cb is gold plated since she only landed in sg 2 months ago. Told her market rate not that high etc. And i know i shouldnt push hard during first meet up, We parted that night and nothing happened. After 2 weeks of talking in wechat finally i offered her 1k for a night. She quiet for 15 mins and tell me that next day i need to send her to shop at 10.30 am.

Her consideration is 1k actually is 20cust tips. Need to earn it for 3-5 days. Another thing is she already reliase her cb is not gold plated anymore as i nv give in to her price even after 2 weeks. 1k will now become her benchmark but soon she will reliase no one else will offer same price w me. Her price will just drop fr 1k to 500 and she done it already she will do it again as it is easy money, can sleep in good hotel and hb fun get fucked.

GR888
29-01-2021, 08:01 AM
Her consideration is 1k actually is 20cust tips. Need to earn it for 3-5 days. Another thing is she already reliase her cb is not gold plated anymore as i nv give in to her price even after 2 weeks. 1k will now become her benchmark but soon she will reliase no one else will offer same price w me. Her price will just drop fr 1k to 500 and she done it already she will do it again as it is easy money, can sleep in good hotel and hb fun get fucked.

Great sharing... though I think $1k is a tad too high but so long as you happy can liao. Ain’t gonna pass judgement on that.

Anyways, now that you’ve shared this, sure got cannon fairy samsters come into your thread & boast about how they score free or cheap fugs from MLs one. There are a few such characters in this forum. Let’s see if they appear in this thread :D

HardToStop
29-01-2021, 08:04 AM
I want to copy and paste my wechat conversation to here but seem like it is very tedious.

I will just type it here. Will share the wechat later of course will remove anypart that may reveal indentification info both of us bf post.

There was ML on north side. Spa name start w W at S road. She landed in singapore first time about 2 months ago. Visited her twice and was offered HJ service but i rejected. Ask for normal maintenance instead but she is not so good in JG. Over conversation i asked if she is ok for dinner together next time. She said only dinner is ok but she wont go hotel etc as she got her limit. Of course i said no prob. i got the date a week later and brought her to city and garden by the bay.

She is 31y old. Not married no kids. For not married i cant really say cfm but no kids is for sure based on my experience seeing girl for many years.

While walking together in mbs. I asked to continue to hotel and she just said no. And a bit angry cos she already told me no such thing. After talk talk and ask her if she willing to do it if i willing to pay, she ask for very high price at 10k as she tot that her cb is gold plated since she only landed in sg 2 months ago. Told her market rate not that high etc. And i know i shouldnt push hard during first meet up, We parted that night and nothing happened. After 2 weeks of talking in wechat finally i offered her 1k for a night. She quiet for 15 mins and tell me that next day i need to send her to shop at 10.30 am.

People may already be just paying $500 even before you. 1k for a ML is really a bit too high imo

daniel6969
29-01-2021, 08:12 AM
Great sharing... though I think $1k is a tad too high but so long as you happy can liao. Ain’t gonna pass judgement on that.

Anyways, now that you’ve shared this, sure got cannon fairy samsters come into your thread & boast about how they score free or cheap fugs from MLs one. There are a few such characters in this forum. Let’s see if they appear in this thread :D
No prob bro.
And i know it is high but only certain girl i paid that amount. I dont need to brag it but if that girl i can get it at 300 or 500 i wont end up pay 1k.

Will share later those 300-500 one :p

afterburn
29-01-2021, 08:31 AM

After all, she only have to close her eyes and get poked for 1 hour, tops? And only serving one person.

Rest of the time no need to work. Enjoy room and facilities.

Versus 3-5 days catering to whims and quirks of 20-odd persons.

Choice is easy. Only thing stopping them would be personal dignity and pride. But if alrrady doing HJ, then it's a slippery slope.

daniel6969
29-01-2021, 09:03 AM
People may already be just paying $500 even before you. 1k for a ML is really a bit too high imo

There is this possibility. But not high.

I can challenge any cheongster here. If f her bf at anything lower i pay for his next session. But must proof to me. Lol

maomao34
29-01-2021, 09:47 AM

I will just type it here. Will share the wechat later of course will remove anypart that may reveal indentification info of both of us bf post.

bro... For that 1K, how many times throughout the night?

daniel6969
29-01-2021, 09:53 AM
bro... For that 1K, how many times throughout the night?
unlimited lah. but i only manage to f her 3 times. no stamina.

piichai
29-01-2021, 10:24 AM
No prob bro.
And i know it is high but only certain girl i paid that amount. I dont need to brag it but if that girl i can get it at 300 or 500 i wont end up pay 1k.

Will share later those 300-500 one :p

I really hate those people who after knowing how much u pay then started to say things like : I can get cheaper, you pay too high type of shit.
What are they trying to prove? They are better? Come On.

Its your money and you decide how much to pay as long as you are happy and willing at the point of transaction.

piichai
29-01-2021, 10:28 AM
unlimited lah. but i only manage to f her 3 times. no stamina.

Quality over quantity. If the session is no good, do 10times also no use. It becomes a torture. Beside sex, the company, chit chat and hugging also counts.

This is not buffet, pay $1000 do the more the better?

Some say 300, 500. Yes, short time probably.
No need to sleep over night and let the man squeeze the boobs throughout

daniel6969
29-01-2021, 10:41 AM
Quality over quantity. If the session is no good, do 10times also no use. It becomes a torture. Beside sex, the company, chit chat and hugging also counts.

This is not buffet, pay $1000 do the more the better?

Some say 300, 500. Yes, short time probably.
No need to sleep over night and let the man squeeze the boobs throughout

Yes you r right bro. No point torturing ourshelve to do so many round. But for girl that we like we sure do it for 2nd or 3rd round if stamina allow. After that hug like couple sleep till morning.

daniel6969
29-01-2021, 10:50 AM
here is another ML that i wish to share. lets call it ML2.

this ML2 work in spa name start w S in BM area.

visited her twice and on second time manage to brought her out for supper after massage. I chatted w her day and night on wechat w my half pail chinese after first visit and manage to brought her out on second day. i went down around 8 plus and pay for 2 hours. massage for 1 hour and then bring her out to china town for some typical chinese food around 10 pm near 81.

after chatted about 1 hour plus along dinner i joke w her that want to bring her to next destination. hinted it is hotel nearby. after some negotiation, we agreed at 600. i paid for 600 for this girl and we went to a hotel for about 1 hour and 1 shot only as she is not comfortable to stay over night with me. starting she is very shy and like dont know what to do. more like in dead fish mode for awhile before i turn her to another mode after some hard work. she mentioned to me that she nv done that w other ppl before etc and i am the first customer that brought her to hotel for f job. which u know i know she may not telling the truth. however, i can also tell that she is not regular or being brought out frequently. i also dont think anyone can F her below 600.

same with first ML, if any brother here brought her out before and fucked her for anything lesser, i challenge any brother here to proof to me and pay you 1k for for your few more session with her. lol

Parttime
29-01-2021, 11:20 AM
Actually price is about the same as those full time doing FJ one. Single will choose ML as they have the time in the world to go out with them all this. But those with family one willcmost likely to find fast game one yA?

Parttime
29-01-2021, 11:25 AM
Actually u all will choose ML or FJ lady as both rate is about the same. Is deoend on whether have the time to handle them

ImBondJBond
29-01-2021, 03:40 PM
I love this thread, thanks for starting. I also share this ambition to try to make an ML come with me, convincing myself she likes me and wants me haha :).

and that would exactly be the purpose: to see if the ML is attracted.
other purpose would be to have someone who is potentially not screwing someone in every hour like a machine.
but I would never think about raw: if she comes with me, she take others as well for sure.

so here is my little experience for a good laugh:

ML1: killer look 10/10 (it is my score, subjective) works in clean shop, never offers extras. after second session got phone number and invited for meal, she said she has no time than stopped replying. 3rd session I asked if special is possible under any circumstances. she said no but asked if I want it (dont know why LOL). she might be talked into hj but dor me it does not woth it and there is no vibe, will not return.

ML2: 'normal' spa, she offers level 1, maybe 2 but I asked for level 3 (full) the first time which she declined. I am pretty sure this spa does not cater for L3 service. Asked her out for a meal which we had. than asked her to a hotel, declined. next I confessed I was married hoping she does not care much, well she did. the little chemistry we had has broken. next meal invitation rejected. i do not feel to invest to much more effort and feelings into her, don't feel like begging to an ML (or any girl for this matter) to to take me and my money :).
I keep her for massage only as she is best for my taste.

i feel handicapped for not speaking Chinese and also the conversation always dies when ML discovers I am married.

already selected ML3 target just have to digest the previous defeats before launching the next strike.

Milshe
29-01-2021, 06:29 PM
I love this thread, thanks for starting. I also share this ambition to try to make an ML come with me, convincing myself she likes me and wants me haha :).

and that would exactly be the purpose: to see if the ML is attracted.
other purpose would be to have someone who is potentially not screwing someone in every hour like a machine.
but I would never think about raw: if she comes with me, she take others as well for sure.

so here is my little experience for a good laugh:

ML1: killer look 10/10 (it is my score, subjective) works in clean shop, never offers extras. after second session got phone number and invited for meal, she said she has no time than stopped replying. 3rd session I asked if special is possible under any circumstances. she said no but asked if I want it (dont know why LOL). she might be talked into hj but dor me it does not woth it and there is no vibe, will not return.

ML2: 'normal' spa, she offers level 1, maybe 2 but I asked for level 3 (full) the first time which she declined. I am pretty sure this spa does not cater for L3 service. Asked her out for a meal which we had. than asked her to a hotel, declined. next I confessed I was married hoping she does not care much, well she did. the little chemistry we had has broken. next meal invitation rejected. i do not feel to invest to much more effort and feelings into her, don't feel like begging to an ML (or any girl for this matter) to to take me and my money :).
I keep her for massage only as she is best for my taste.

i feel handicapped for not speaking Chinese and also the conversation always dies when ML discovers I am married.

already selected ML3 target just have to digest the previous defeats before launching the next strike.

Out of curiosity if you don't speak chines how do u communicate with these 2?

Milshe
29-01-2021, 06:32 PM
here is another ML that i wish to share. lets call it ML2.

this ML2 work in spa name start w S in BM area.

visited her twice and on second time manage to brought her out for supper after massage. I chatted w her day and night on wechat w my half pail chinese after first visit and manage to brought her out on second day. i went down around 8 plus and pay for 2 hours. massage for 1 hour and then bring her out to china town for some typical chinese food around 10 pm near 81.

after chatted about 1 hour plus along dinner i joke w her that want to bring her to next destination. hinted it is hotel nearby. after some negotiation, we agreed at 600. i paid for 600 for this girl and we went to a hotel for about 1 hour and 1 shot only as she is not comfortable to stay over night with me. starting she is very shy and like dont know what to do. more like in dead fish mode for awhile before i turn her to another mode after some hard work. she mentioned to me that she nv done that w other ppl before etc and i am the first customer that brought her to hotel for f job. which u know i know she may not telling the truth. however, i can also tell that she is not regular or being brought out frequently. i also dont think anyone can F her below 600.

same with first ML, if any brother here brought her out before and fucked her for anything lesser, i challenge any brother here to proof to me and pay you 1k for for your few more session with her. lol

Great sharing bro... But the logic from your sharing is by the first few visits already if the ML is the type can go hotel u would already know by body language.. Or some hinting replies

ImBondJBond
30-01-2021, 06:41 AM
Out of curiosity if you don't speak chines how do u communicate with these 2?

ML 1 and 2 are PRC with OK English level, can communicate but I can tell they are not comfortable with the language like most people when trying foreign language at first.

ML 3 will be Viet with very basic English, might not be up to communication level but she is the most naughty of the 3 with great teasing and handworks at the first session. So I might have more luck

matureguy_sg
30-01-2021, 08:24 AM
camping for stories.

bro then your first post that ML u no longer in contact and have you recover from the treatment, as you mentioned you regret you raw and always to put on helmet.
ALWAYS remember..RAW is WAR bros....cheong with safe.

daniel6969
30-01-2021, 08:31 AM
ALWAYS remember..RAW is WAR bros....cheong with safe.

I stil in contact w her till today. It take 6 months to totaly clean although not serious even without threatment but not good for long term

Iceman11
30-01-2021, 09:12 AM
Did you tell her that she is carrier then and go get treatment so that it won’t spread to others ? :D

I stil in contact w her till today. It take 6 months to totaly clean although not serious even without threatment but not good for long term

lawrene
30-01-2021, 12:51 PM
Really envy bro daniel6969 that you have the time and money to play this game. The benefit of being single really helps too.
Personally i only managed to F 2 ML outside their work place.
1 was a Thai ML in the closed down spa located in NE area. She was my regular back then and always ends with a HJ. Somehow she agreed to meet after she came back from a boob operations and we just F without mentioning the deal. Tried her 2 more times and i went disappeared from her before the feeling get out of control. Everytime i did pay her the market rate at that time and she didn't say anything.
2nd ML is a decent spa without special. But i did managed to feel her ass the first time i went. Managed to feel her top after 3 or 4 times. No special was offered everytime i went. Managed to meet her during her off day and she agreed to go hotel. Didn't pay her as worry it will insult her and this made me feel guilty. Bring her go nice restaurant and help her with some of her problem instead. This ML is a still ongoing process.

daniel6969
30-01-2021, 01:00 PM
Did you tell her that she is carrier then and go get treatment so that it won’t spread to others ? :D
Yes. Brought her for treatment too

Milshe
30-01-2021, 01:35 PM

Bro out of curiosity the one that u got is something that can be vaccinated against? And affects the liver?

daniel6969
30-01-2021, 06:33 PM
Bro out of curiosity the one that u got is something that can be vaccinated against? And affects the liver?
Sorry bro. Cannot ask till like that. Lol

Iceman11
30-01-2021, 07:10 PM
Wow... u really have a big heart... :D

Milshe
30-01-2021, 07:21 PM
Sorry bro. Cannot ask till like that. Lol

No prob.. sorry for dwelling... Its always a risk for us cheongsters...

wpns
01-02-2021, 01:48 PM
Really envy bro daniel6969 that you have the time and money to play this game. The benefit of being single really helps too.
Personally i only managed to F 2 ML outside their work place.
1 was a Thai ML in the closed down spa located in NE area. She was my regular back then and always ends with a HJ. Somehow she agreed to meet after she came back from a boob operations and we just F without mentioning the deal. Tried her 2 more times and i went disappeared from her before the feeling get out of control. Everytime i did pay her the market rate at that time and she didn't say anything.
2nd ML is a decent spa without special. But i did managed to feel her ass the first time i went. Managed to feel her top after 3 or 4 times. No special was offered everytime i went. Managed to meet her during her off day and she agreed to go hotel. Didn't pay her as worry it will insult her and this made me feel guilty. Bring her go nice restaurant and help her with some of her problem instead. This ML is a still ongoing process.

Good to hear that.

daniel6969
01-02-2021, 05:02 PM
After f PRC ML for so long, the side effect is i feel very difficult to get a gf from normal background non ML. I am not sure why. Also i dun like thai and VN too. Just like PRC. Do you guys hv same prob w me too?

Iceman11
01-02-2021, 06:22 PM
My limited experience so far Thai FLs are the best when it comes to gfe ... taking care of ur feeling ... much less money face (or in fact no money face at all).... but this was at BKK then, where I have befriend with few of them and each time whenever I at Bkk they will just come meet me and stay with me... no money mentioned, I treated them with respect and treat them well (I feel actually these are all they need from men that they can get along with)

Similar like you I don’t quite like VN as well.. money face is one thing.... similarly to PRC... the only reason I look for PRC here is simple, no communication and understanding issue plus now this is the only very limited choice that we all have, but I know in order to advance further I have to prepare to “invest” more which I am not keen at all, as I think those investment can be better spent else where with good ROI.

As in why you have difficulties in getting a normal gf - I Guess it’s just a normal human behaviour that you just don’t want to get out of ur “comfort zone” with PRC ML. Bear in mind, as bros exchanged opinion earlier... these PRC MLs minds are still predominantly $$$, with a relatively young and single dude like you that are willingly to spend money on them, I Guess things will work out more effectively compared to an ordinary girls not from this line... Thus subconsciously you probably just prefer to stick to your already polished skill in tackling these PRC MLs, but you probably need different set of skill to tackle ordinary girls, which goes back to my original point - most people want to be in their comfort zone.

Just my humble 2 cents :D

After f PRC ML for so long, the side effect is i feel very difficult to get a gf from normal background non ML. I am not sure why. Also i dun like thai and VN too. Just like PRC. Do you guys hv same prob w me too?

lawrene
01-02-2021, 09:19 PM
From my humble observations, it take more efforts to get a normal gf than grooming a ML. It depends what age group of ladies you looking for. Early 20 will expect you to be abit more romantic, late 20 to early 30 will expect you to have stable career and savings. ML just need your money and time. They generally appreciate your additional attention given to them. Normal ladies take your attention for granted.
Nevertheless, the purpose of finding gf should be more than just sex. The compatibility is far more important. No matter how pretty or sexy the gf, you F for years will also get bored.

daniel6969
01-02-2021, 09:29 PM
From my humble observations, it take more efforts to get a normal gf than grooming a ML. It depends what age group of ladies you looking for. Early 20 will expect you to be abit more romantic, late 20 to early 30 will expect you to have stable career and savings. ML just need your money and time. They generally appreciate your additional attention given to them. Normal ladies take your attention for granted.
Nevertheless, the purpose of finding gf should be more than just sex. The compatibility is far more important. No matter how pretty or sexy the gf, you F for years will also get bored.

yes, i reached to a point that i already numb to it. basically just use same tactic and then bring them to hotel to f them. after that change. now i am at the point that i feel meaningless of repeating that cycle.
however, to ask me to find a normal girl i feel also not okay.

daniel6969
01-02-2021, 09:33 PM
My limited experience so far Thai FLs are the best when it comes to gfe ... taking care of ur feeling ... much less money face (or in fact no money face at all).... but this was at BKK then, where I have befriend with few of them and each time whenever I at Bkk they will just come meet me and stay with me... no money mentioned, I treated them with respect and treat them well (I feel actually these are all they need from men that they can get along with)

Similar like you I don’t quite like VN as well.. money face is one thing.... similarly to PRC... the only reason I look for PRC here is simple, no communication and understanding issue plus now this is the only very limited choice that we all have, but I know in order to advance further I have to prepare to “invest” more which I am not keen at all, as I think those investment can be better spent else where with good ROI.

As in why you have difficulties in getting a normal gf - I Guess it’s just a normal human behaviour that you just don’t want to get out of ur “comfort zone” with PRC ML. Bear in mind, as bros exchanged opinion earlier... these PRC MLs minds are still predominantly $$$, with a relatively young and single dude like you that are willingly to spend money on them, I Guess things will work out more effectively compared to an ordinary girls not from this line... Thus subconsciously you probably just prefer to stick to your already polished skill in tackling these PRC MLs, but you probably need different set of skill to tackle ordinary girls, which goes back to my original point - most people want to be in their comfort zone.

Just my humble 2 cents :D

you are right bro. now i only good at ML. cos i play so often and know their thinking. for normal girl sometime i dont really want to give a f. although they hv better education compared to ML. they always take a lot of thing for granted

Apollo
01-02-2021, 09:46 PM
yes, i reached to a point that i already numb to it. basically just use same tactic and then bring them to hotel to f them. after that change. now i am at the point that i feel meaningless of repeating that cycle.

play until 浪子回头 then 金不换, now dont destroy normal girl :D:D

Apollo
01-02-2021, 09:48 PM

well said bro, up you ...

Staycalmsg
01-02-2021, 09:52 PM
I have done this with 3 ML without giving any money in this 3 years. Of course I am not Andy Lau, and I were just their frequent customer. I visited them once a week or biweekly. I did ask them why they choose to be with me during their off day, the reasons given are I am friendly, we can communication well, I look harmless and gentleman. Anyway the relationship with 2 of them didn’t last long and left 1 currently. Don’t pm me and ask for the contacts as they are still working here.

daniel6969
01-02-2021, 09:56 PM
play until 浪子回头 then 金不换, now dont destroy normal girl :D:D

hahaha... no. i am not so interested also. although some MILF staying in same condo w me always buy breakfast for me from market. i never touch them till today. it's really different game. while PRC ask me bring them for supper and mala huo guo... those MILF asked me to go hawker centre breakfast together.. sometime ask me help to fix their bulb while husband not around.

Staycalmsg
01-02-2021, 10:00 PM
I have done this with 3 ML without giving any money in this 3 years. Of course I am not Andy Lau, and I were just their frequent customer. I visited them once a week or biweekly. I did ask them why they choose to be with me during their off day, the reasons given are I am friendly, we can communication well, I look harmless and gentleman. Anyway the relationship with 2 of them didn’t last long and left 1 currently. Don’t pm me and ask for the contacts as they are still working here.

Iceman11
01-02-2021, 10:14 PM
No lar... it’s not that you are only good at ML... woman in generally are just emotional and need to handle with care. ML on the other hand probably slight different as there is extra motivation which is $$$.

So it goes down to really what you want in ur next stage of life... If you just want to F frankly there is no different - be it ML or normal girl, it’s just a pure physical act. Damage in terms of time spent probably is much less with ML, and definitely easier to get rid of when you are bored.

I envy those younger dudes that are still single, and will always asked them “are you crazy ?” When they shared that they are in love and want to get married, among group of closed friends we always ask a favourite question to them - “好好的一个人去结婚干嘛?”

So dude, enjoy life to fullest while you can, within your affordable boundary, to whichever direction you want to take.

Another humble 2 cents from a mid-age Uncle :D

you are right bro. now i only good at ML. cos i play so often and know their thinking. for normal girl sometime i dont really want to give a f. although they hv better education compared to ML. they always take a lot of thing for granted

afterburn
01-02-2021, 10:22 PM

You got that right. For those ladies in commercial line, be it ML or FL, really not much challenge as they just needs money and time. If they are milf divorcee with kids and looking for a man, it's even easier to get them, but who would wanna do that??

Real longer-term r/s demand a lot more from a person in terms of overall personality, character, values, etc. compatibility, as you put it. Such r/s is based on a whole lot more than just physical looks or attraction. So as you can see from the younger generation nowadays, less and less patience for this "long game" :D so the number of unmarried are increasing.

lawrene
01-02-2021, 10:47 PM
well said bro, up you ...

Thanks bro. Up you too.

lawrene
01-02-2021, 11:00 PM
I not sure what is your age group. It better you play until you bored then you think of getting normal lady to settle down.
Maybe you have not meet the one that triggers your male instinct of want to take her as yours. If you are still young, take your time, expand your social circles.
If you like PRC ladies, you can try to know more the normal PRC ladies too.
From my limited exposure, some cities PRC is worst than Singapore ladies in term of expectations.
I am a late bloomer with family commitments, now want play also tied hand tied leg. Really envy you have so much time. Haha

fyeo1969
02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
If you are single and available, and are able to get past the fact the woman has been in the sex industry before, then many China girls that come here make good gf and wives. Singaporean men often think PRC girls are gold diggers, but thats because they dont understand the psyche of mainland Chinese. 有房有车有存款,is just a means of measuring stability in a man and the ability to provide, and ingrained in China culture... you think your granny's parents werent like that when they married their daughter off to a rich man? Or that girls from other countries arent like that (abit on that later)...Having been in a relationship with 8 of them, I can tell you that many of them look after men well... commonalities for example are - when I go to China, they always pick me up from the airport, even if it is a 2-3 hour drive; they always doll up a day or two before I arrive, do their nails, shave down there (cos I say I like it); prepare the dishes I like; and best, they let you have them as often as you want, often initiating it first. Yes, 1 of them turned out to be a gold digger, but she too gave me what I wanted in terms of sex so I treat the gifts as a commercial transaction. I make it clear upfront I dont want to get married but that is always something they want anyway... look for the tell tale signs like... 我们去老家吧, 我想回去新加坡... they take bringing home men super seriously and whilst they dont commit suicide anymore when they dont marry the man they bring home, it can be an extreme roller coaster ride.

On the notion of being gold diggers, I beg to differ... women from other countries are the same... remember that gf that wanted the Chanel bag for her birthday? Or when your fiancee threw a tantrum when you didnt get her the 1.5 carat diamond engagement ring? On when you wanted to go to Bali and she wanted Paris? The big diff is that girls from other countries esp sgp have the opportunities to earn their own keep, whereas China girls mostly cant... esp if they have had to come her as ML or FL. Sure you can argue that they should live within their means but have you tried living on 7k rmb a month in Shenzhen or Shanghai? "Then stay in the village" you say... you think got jobs? Anyway, my point is I can appteciate why they want a better life, which requires money... dont be deluded and selfish by thinking that if they love you then they shouldnt care about such things...

daniel6969
02-02-2021, 07:11 AM
If you are single and available, and are able to get past the fact the woman has been in the sex industry before, then many China girls that come here make good gf and wives. Singaporean men often think PRC girls are gold diggers, but thats because they dont understand the psyche of mainland Chinese. 有房有车有存款,is just a means of measuring stability in a man and the ability to provide, and ingrained in China culture... you think your granny's parents werent like that when they married their daughter off to a rich man? Or that girls from other countries arent like that (abit on that later)...Having been in a relationship with 8 of them, I can tell you that many of them look after men well... commonalities for example are - when I go to China, they always pick me up from the airport, even if it is a 2-3 hour drive; they always doll up a day or two before I arrive, do their nails, shave down there (cos I say I like it); prepare the dishes I like; and best, they let you have them as often as you want, often initiating it first. Yes, 1 of them turned out to be a gold digger, but she too gave me what I wanted in terms of sex so I treat the gifts as a commercial transaction. I make it clear upfront I dont want to get married but that is always something they want anyway... look for the tell tale signs like... 我们去老家吧, 我想回去新加坡... they take bringing home men super seriously and whilst they dont commit suicide anymore when they dont marry the man they bring home, it can be an extreme roller coaster ride.

On the notion of being gold diggers, I beg to differ... women from other countries are the same... remember that gf that wanted the Chanel bag for her birthday? Or when your fiancee threw a tantrum when you didnt get her the 1.5 carat diamond engagement ring? On when you wanted to go to Bali and she wanted Paris? The big diff is that girls from other countries esp sgp have the opportunities to earn their own keep, whereas China girls mostly cant... esp if they have had to come her as ML or FL. Sure you can argue that they should live within their means but have you tried living on 7k rmb a month in Shenzhen or Shanghai? "Then stay in the village" you say... you think got jobs? Anyway, my point is I can appteciate why they want a better life, which requires money... dont be deluded and selfish by thinking that if they love you then they shouldnt care about such things...
Bro, good sharing. I up u

helmsley
02-02-2021, 07:11 AM

Great post. Upped you for it

Milshe
02-02-2021, 07:47 AM

Good Post... Agree because been equally burnt by cheating local gfs...all Women are the same in terms of emotions, demands and characters (comes in different forms)...
Poverty and marrying the wrong guy does shit to a woman... Everyone just wants a better life and for many of them escape of pverty cycle.. The only difference for ml is they know that men will not easily settle down with them and will game them easily hence the constant changing of partners and of course fir money too...
Locally in fact all the expensive dinners and concerts etc Etc are equally expensive...but Loyalty factor better because u don't want to be seen as a slut in your own territory (which explains why most ml don't massage in their own area in prc or viet) ... Plus better education and ability to earn money legit ways...
Which women will want to pawn themselves if they can earn a decent keep the decent way?
As much as there are some manipulative MLs that do this shit for purely reasons of money.. The same can be said that all bros who do this are purely out for money for sex...there is no who is the worst devil in this game... As long as mutually happy for whichever exchange - money or gratification... Enjoy and be happy

EASADOA21
02-02-2021, 10:04 AM
I try before dating a ML. end up only makan. no happy ending there after.

My friend advise me to start fishing at Ka Jia foot massage.
Patient is the key word.

Stupid80
02-02-2021, 10:16 AM

I will say sometime it depend on luck as well.

fyeo1969
02-02-2021, 01:31 PM
Can't agree more... be honest, be upfront... to add, don't say you're single when you're married... don't say you are unhappily married when your kids are the world to you (hey! there are different shades of what marriage means to each person!). All my PRC girlfriends know that I am not single but for a variety of reasons choose to be with me... the financial support does play a part but I would disagree if anyone categorizes them generically as gold diggers... they continue to work normal jobs back in China, often the same jobs before they came to SGP, albeit with some knowledge that for the time being, they have some financial security.

That and understanding their culture and norms, rather than trying to impose ours on them... I guarantee most men don't earn half as much as they do when they are here as ML or FL... so that superiority complex won't work for them and they don't see you as their financial saviour.

Good Post... Agree because been equally burnt by cheating local gfs...all Women are the same in terms of emotions, demands and characters (comes in different forms)...
Poverty and marrying the wrong guy does shit to a woman... Everyone just wants a better life and for many of them escape of pverty cycle.. The only difference for ml is they know that men will not easily settle down with them and will game them easily hence the constant changing of partners and of course fir money too...
Locally in fact all the expensive dinners and concerts etc Etc are equally expensive...but Loyalty factor better because u don't want to be seen as a slut in your own territory (which explains why most ml don't massage in their own area in prc or viet) ... Plus better education and ability to earn money legit ways...
Which women will want to pawn themselves if they can earn a decent keep the decent way?
As much as there are some manipulative MLs that do this shit for purely reasons of money.. The same can be said that all bros who do this are purely out for money for sex...there is no who is the worst devil in this game... As long as mutually happy for whichever exchange - money or gratification... Enjoy and be happy

noMoney4Sex
02-02-2021, 01:43 PM

Patient is the key word.

Patience is definitely the key word. I am mingling with this ML also just meet go eat and drinking but we have hug and kiss next tier will aim to bring her to hotel and spend a night

loyang222
02-02-2021, 02:58 PM
Patience is definitely the key word. I am mingling with this ML also just meet go eat and drinking but we have hug and kiss next tier will aim to bring her to hotel and spend a night

Sound like a Fr is coming If u want to share here with us.

daniel6969
02-02-2021, 03:08 PM

Waiting for ur FR

lawrene
02-02-2021, 03:31 PM

Patient is the key word.

I also have experience bring ML out a few times and can't get her to hotel. I will just cut lost and find the next target.
The hardest i will think is those already very long in the industry. They have seen many guys like us trying to get into their pants.

Milshe
02-02-2021, 03:58 PM
I also have experience bring ML out a few times and can't get her to hotel. I will just cut lost and find the next target.
The hardest i will think is those already very long in the industry. They have seen many guys like us trying to get into their pants.

Sadly I have a different problem... Apparently I kc my ml (clean spa) or she kc me until she wanna have a relationship with me and I'm married.. I honestly don't mind (why da fuck would I right)
but she claims she does not like to use condom due to break out of rash... And I'm not gonna raw her no way so I suggest we book a room and rabba foreplay but she turned me down and said unless fuck or no go...no talk of money even

I believe she is trying to seal the deal all the way by getting deed done so she can hook me on and on 4 ever.. Its like if u reject the offer of hj from ML and she gets angry.. Also I kind of realised she is married on some insurance documents not divorce as she claims...so seems like her loser husband in China living on her salary... Sigh so as much as kc is required.. Sometimes money exchange for sex is more clear cut..... Any bros here encounter similar experiences?

kombust
02-02-2021, 04:25 PM
Sadly I have a different problem... Apparently I kc my ml or she kc me until she wanna have a relationship with me and I'm married.. I honestly don't mind (why da fuck would I right)
but she claims she does not like to use condom due to break out of rash... And I'm not gonna raw her no way so I suggest we book a room and rabba foreplay but she turned me down and said unless fuck or no go...no talk of money even

I believe she is trying to seal the deal all the way by getting deed done so she can hook me on and on 4 ever.. Its like if u reject the offer of hj from ML and she gets angry.. Also I kind of realised she is married on some insurance documents not divorce as she claims...so seems like her loser husband in China living on her salary... Haiz so as much as kc is required.. Sometimes money exchange for sex is more clear cut..... Any bros here encounter similar experiences?

just delete her contact. or even better, share with the other bros here lol.

CumExplorer
02-02-2021, 05:08 PM
just delete her contact. or even better, share with the other bros here lol.

i can help to take :D

Specialboy
02-02-2021, 06:35 PM
TS, It's really great to be single, good looking, loaded, living alone in a condo and driving a branded car. The world is your oyster i guess, no pun intended!

Iceman11
02-02-2021, 09:21 PM
Hahahaha careful bro... don’t let ur small head take over ur big head.... this is obviously a trap.

While we men are Low by nature and need to conquer as many pussies as possible, it is not worth to risk your already established marriage for this, unless u r so unhappy with ur current marriage and looking for a change, but that doesn’t mean u need to get hooked with a particular one.

Despite the facts that some of these MLs / FLs think that their homeland is far more advance than us here (I know this as this was a direct comment out from some of them to me - 我没想到新加坡这么落后啊), but deep down inside most of them will still prefer to reside here whenever they have a chance. Sometimes to me I feel like want to ask them “why are u here then to open ur legs since your motherland so good?”, knn sometimes I even feel like telling them ur motherland can be so advance also should thanks to all the South East Asia Chinese that keep on sending money and investment back to their homeland 40-50 years ago that help to build the foundation for today.

Anyway, your statement is absolutely right - money exchange for sex is more clear cut.... so stick to it and that will save you a lot of potential trouble. My motto of life... be a 🐼 - eat shoots and leaves.

Have fun :cool:

Sadly I have a different problem... Apparently I kc my ml (clean spa) or she kc me until she wanna have a relationship with me and I'm married.. I honestly don't mind (why da fuck would I right)

I believe she is trying to seal the deal all the way by getting deed done so she can hook me on and on 4 ever.. Its like if u reject the offer of hj from ML and she gets angry.. Also I kind of realised she is married on some insurance documents not divorce as she claims...so seems like her loser husband in China living on her salary... Sigh so as much as kc is required.. Sometimes money exchange for sex is more clear cut..... Any bros here encounter similar experiences?

chiongsolo
03-02-2021, 12:46 AM
For happily married man with kids, don't come out play. If really need to, choose paid services. And do remember the protection.:D

留精不留情。
Deposit sperm not Deposit feelings.

MichaelWinn
03-02-2021, 01:51 AM

These women are after 3 things:D 1)the sing dollar or 2) Singapore pr 3) Singapore citizenship.for Those mls with regular customers or sugar daddy it is impossible to get them to hotel as These women more seasoned than us.they are rich and earn a lot.their next goal will be Singapore pr and ultimately Singapore citizenship.so unless you wana marry them.that why they will not any How go hotel with any man.they choose their targets not we choose them:cool:

al8055
03-02-2021, 07:40 AM
These women are after 3 things:D 1)the sing dollar or 2) Singapore pr 3) Singapore citizenship.for Those mls with regular customers or sugar daddy it is impossible to get them to hotel as These women more seasoned than us.they are rich and earn a lot.their next goal will be Singapore pr and ultimately Singapore citizenship.so unless you wana marry them.that why they will not any How go hotel with any man.they choose their targets not we choose them:cool:

Not all of them want the stinky PR or Citizenship. They have families back in mainland to feed and care for. Most are smart enough to buy a few properties in their own cities and survive on passive income. And our dear MOM laws make it difficult for permit holders to get married to Singapore men and they know it. Hence you will realise many of them bf are either Malaysian or Mainland guys. So i can assure you that only point 1 is a tested proven fact! Yusof is the Lover that we all can aspire to be!

daniel6969
03-02-2021, 07:49 AM
TS, It's really great to be single, good looking, loaded, living alone in a condo and driving a branded car. The world is your oyster i guess, no pun intended!

I nv live the condo alone. Rent out the room to student fr other country. Mostly are girl. But cant do anything to them. The rental fund my adventure. Also i nv bring ML back regardless of whatever situation. Better pay hotel.

HardToStop
03-02-2021, 09:26 AM

Totally agreed. Number 1 alone is good enough for them. Sgd 1000 per night. Easy money. And in their hometown, too competitive. Any one been to dongguan will know. There are thousands of ML.

lupsupz
03-02-2021, 11:22 AM
Interesting read on what bros here have been sharing. I go to MPs reasonably often and have a few MLs on rotation. I have never KC or asked any of them outright to hotels, only brought 2 out for meals before and that's it.

Very recently, one ML that I RTM hinted by saying my lil bro is big (her words, not mine. I feel I'm only average) and said it's more suited for her lil sis. I took it as a hint to proceed further and asked if she's open to meet outside. She said can be arranged. Not sure if she means it, and no price has been discussed.

Just want to ask more experienced bros, how should I approach this? What should be my next course of action? Do I just bring her to hotel? How should I tackle the topic of pricing?

She seems to be ok to both short time and overnight. If so, what price should I be looking at and which hotels do you guys recommend?

TIA for input bros

al8055
03-02-2021, 11:43 AM
Interesting read on what bros here have been sharing. I go to MPs reasonably often and have a few MLs on rotation. I have never KC or asked any of them outright to hotels, only brought 2 out for meals before and that's it.

Very recently, one ML that I RTM hinted by saying my lil bro is big (her words, not mine. I feel I'm only average) and said it's more suited for her lil sis. I took it as a hint to proceed further and asked if she's open to meet outside. She said can be arranged. Not sure if she means it, and no price has been discussed.

Just want to ask more experienced bros, how should I approach this? What should be my next course of action? Do I just bring her to hotel? How should I tackle the topic of pricing?

She seems to be ok to both short time and overnight. If so, what price should I be looking at and which hotels do you guys recommend?

TIA for input bros

Drop her a msg and say how about this friday night accompany me? Feeling lonely and stuffs. You can proceed from there. The first words for the first move is always most difficult. Once you put it out, the rest is as easy as going out with a gf (if not easier) because they won’t ask you to second guess what they want. They tell you what they want direct.

Sadly
03-02-2021, 12:05 PM
It usually starts like that. But she will likely make similar compliments to many other bros. That is the first triage. Next she will make you wait - ML dont have many days off - and some bros will lose patience. Lastly she will make her selection based one the best bid/look ratio. It is a commercial transaction in my opinion at the end of the day.

addict999
03-02-2021, 12:56 PM

Yes bro...I have same taste buds as you... preferred PRC as communication with them now issue and easily to kc in their own language. Once a while will makan Thai food but Viet mostly I rejected as 90% not my type..

I guess our selection instinct has solely evolved into purely sex appeal..so I can't imagine getting into normal relationship with someone im not sexually attracted to..

Btw nice thread... maybe we should form a wechat ml hunting group:D since border closed now it will be my new hobby since covid

piichai
03-02-2021, 01:06 PM
Yes bro...I have same taste buds as you... preferred PRC as communication with them now issue and easily to kc in their own language. Once a while will makan Thai food but Viet mostly I rejected as 90% not my type..

I guess our selection instinct has solely evolved into purely sex appeal..so I can't imagine getting into normal relationship with someone im not sexually attracted to..

Btw nice thread... maybe we should form a wechat ml hunting group:D since border closed now it will be my new hobby since covid

Just said you like the moaning in chinese lah. What communication hahahah
We are not doing a team buidling with them.

Add me in the telegram group leh for the ML. Dont want wechat lah.
No privacy

sladang
03-02-2021, 01:19 PM
Hahahaha careful bro... don’t let ur small head take over ur big head.... this is obviously a trap.

While we men are Low by nature and need to conquer as many pussies as possible, it is not worth to risk your already established marriage for this, unless u r so unhappy with ur current marriage and looking for a change, but that doesn’t mean u need to get hooked with a particular one.

Despite the facts that some of these MLs / FLs think that their homeland is far more advance than us here (I know this as this was a direct comment out from some of them to me - 我没想到新加坡这么落后啊), but deep down inside most of them will still prefer to reside here whenever they have a chance. Sometimes to me I feel like want to ask them “why are u here then to open ur legs since your motherland so good?”, knn sometimes I even feel like telling them ur motherland can be so advance also should thanks to all the South East Asia Chinese that keep on sending money and investment back to their homeland 40-50 years ago that help to build the foundation for today.

Anyway, your statement is absolutely right - money exchange for sex is more clear cut.... so stick to it and that will save you a lot of potential trouble. My motto of life... be a 🐼 - eat shoots and leaves.

Have fun :cool:
China has a population of 13 billion people, if half the population needs a job, i dun think China can provide 6.5 billion jobs for her population, so those w/o job will hv to think of a way out, they look for jobs outside China, that's why every countries in the world hv Chinese immigrants, females are easier, juz work as chickens can liao, some countries in South East Asia, Middle East, Europe, US, sure hv Chinese chickens around, of coz SG is their popular choice coz they noe most SG guys are Roberts that can be easily chopped w/o resistance :D ..
For happily married man with kids, don't come out play. If really need to, choose paid services. And do remember the protection.:D
Home flower where got wild flower nice smelling? :D ..家花哪有野花香?

addict999
03-02-2021, 01:25 PM
Just said you like the moaning in chinese lah. What communication hahahah
We are not doing a team buidling with them.

Add me in the telegram group leh for the ML. Dont want wechat lah.
No privacy

Love them moaning in 老公:D
WeChat also can set privacy lar..pm u liao

morrissey1209
03-02-2021, 01:40 PM

So it is a WeChat or Telegram group? If WeChat add me in, I am trying to hook one ML right now.

kthan10
03-02-2021, 02:40 PM

Can add me also.. hehe :D

lupsupz
03-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Drop her a msg and say how about this friday night accompany me? Feeling lonely and stuffs. You can proceed from there. The first words for the first move is always most difficult. Once you put it out, the rest is as easy as going out with a gf (if not easier) because they won’t ask you to second guess what they want. They tell you what they want direct.

The thing is she dropped the hint first (refer to previous comment I posted) then I just asked jokingly "you want to try ah?" She said something along the lines of "yes"/"why not?" I know she has limited days off every month and said might be hard to arrange unless she lets me know her off day in advance. She said can always meet after her work ends. Also spoke about possibility of spending the whole night, but the problem is no discussion about price.

I added her on wc and made small talk here and there. But rather than arrange to meet then have the possibility of a bomb drop in terms of price tag, was wondering if there's a good soft approach way to broach the subject?

It usually starts like that. But she will likely make similar compliments to many other bros. That is the first triage. Next she will make you wait - ML dont have many days off - and some bros will lose patience. Lastly she will make her selection based one the best bid/look ratio. It is a commercial transaction in my opinion at the end of the day.

Bro, part of my reply is above your quoted message. She said can arrange to meet after her working hours so if she's really willing, I guess the difficulty is when I'm free at night (I'm single and can spend the night out, but work can get in the way). I've only visited her a couple of times, and don't know her very well, but we've had pleasant sessions IMHO and can converse about quite a number of topics. I feel that our chemistry hasn't reached the point she's KCed by me, so quite certain it will be commercial. Just wondering how to approach the subject tactfully and how much I should be looking at for short time and also overnight.

lupsupz
03-02-2021, 02:45 PM

So it is a WeChat or Telegram group? If WeChat add me in, I am trying to hook one ML right now.

Wah can I join also? WC can be as private as Telegram meh?

Cumming2wice
03-02-2021, 04:43 PM

Well said. In fact I am thinking of supporting my regular ML by investing on a rental shop unit for her to work alone to work her keep and slowly return the principal amount by installment and after that I take 10% of the monthly profits. I told her the shop has to clean and no hanky panky. If she does hanky panky and get caught, this long term source of income will be gone for her and her family back home. So not worth the risk. She has to pay someone who is a singaporean monthly like $600 to register the shop under his/her name and will risk taking the rap if there is any violation to the law so it doesn't implicate me.

She agrees with all the terms. She can be her own boss and she does have customers who appreciate her strong hard massage. Now I am looking for the right opportunity in the midst of the covid situation.

Milshe
03-02-2021, 06:24 PM
Well said. In fact I am thinking of supporting my regular ML by investing on a rental shop unit for her to work alone to work her keep and slowly return the principal amount by installment and after that I take 10% of the monthly profits. I told her the shop has to clean and no hanky panky. If she does hanky panky and get caught, this long term source of income will be gone for her and her family back home. So not worth the risk. She has to pay someone who is a singaporean monthly like $600 to register the shop under his/her name and will risk taking the rap if there is any violation to the law so it doesn't implicate me.

She agrees with all the terms. She can be her own boss and she does have customers who appreciate her strong hard massage. Now I am looking for the right opportunity in the midst of the covid situation.

Really pay 600 to take the rap if she get caught pls pm also been lookng for lobang like this..
Secondly if she is alone u think she will do clean massage? Or u install video and check on her.. Your plan seems great IMHO but the only thing is insecure about 1 women many men in a shop Such mindsucking insecurity will blow your life away bro

daniel6969
03-02-2021, 06:41 PM

Idea is good as long u not heart pain if she do hj, get autoroam by ppl and nene eat by ppl and cb kena dig. Unless she dun do which is very very unlikely

klthbm
03-02-2021, 07:14 PM

bro, the problem is if she does not do clean massage and get found out, as the person loaning the property you will be implicated and liable for committing an offense. there's something like this in the woman's charter iirc. just be careful.

Cumming2wice
03-02-2021, 07:45 PM
bro, the problem is if she does not do clean massage and get found out, as the person loaning the property you will be implicated and liable for committing an offense. there's something like this in the woman's charter iirc. just be careful.

That is why the shop is not under my name. I just provide the finance to start up the shop and she pays for the rental from then owards.

Cumming2wice
03-02-2021, 07:49 PM
Idea is good as long u not heart pain if she do hj, get autoroam by ppl and nene eat by ppl and cb kena dig. Unless she dun do which is very very unlikely

She kenna caught by AV is her lose. I already told her not to be greedy to do hanky panky. She has to weigh the consequences. She abides with the law, there will be a steady income for the long term, if not she will be sent back and not able to return to Singapore to work. I have spare cash to take the gamble.

Cumming2wice
03-02-2021, 07:53 PM
Really pay 600 to take the rap if she get caught pls pm also been lookng for lobang like this..
Secondly if she is alone u think she will do clean massage? Or u install video and check on her.. Your plan seems great IMHO but the only thing is insecure about 1 women many men in a shop Such mindsucking insecurity will blow your life away bro

I have done some investigation and she hasn't been doing hanky panky because of being caught and her current financial situation back in China. Don't want to be sent back home. This is an opportunity for her to do right for her family back home. I will take the gamble in this business venture. It is a win-win situation if she does right.

mstrdwnld
03-02-2021, 09:17 PM

Noted bro, thanks for your advice!

daniel6969
03-02-2021, 09:39 PM
I have done some investigation and she hasn't been doing hanky panky because of being caught and her current financial situation back in China. Don't want to be sent back home. This is an opportunity for her to do right for her family back home. I will take the gamble in this business venture. It is a win-win situation if she does right.
Bro, i hv done that before.

As long u prepare to lose that money and she may do hanky panky and u dont heart pain then ok.

addict999
03-02-2021, 09:44 PM
Wah can I join also? WC can be as private as Telegram meh?

Can lar..u can setup another wechat account if this is not your chionging account:D

Staycalmsg
04-02-2021, 10:35 AM
Can lar..u can setup another wechat account if this is not your chionging account:D

I want to join the wc group also! Can pm me?

Cumming2wice
04-02-2021, 11:44 AM
Bro, i hv done that before.

As long u prepare to lose that money and she may do hanky panky and u dont heart pain then ok.

No heart pain as my relationship with her is commercial. No worries. I am just giving her an opportunity to earn more without fear of getting caught. If she blew it then it is her lost.

daniel6969
04-02-2021, 12:35 PM
No heart pain as my relationship with her is commercial. No worries. I am just giving her an opportunity to earn more without fear of getting caught. If she blew it then it is her lost.
Then it is really fine

reading
04-02-2021, 12:41 PM

bro can add me to the group ? Thanks

reading
04-02-2021, 12:43 PM

good, keep it as commercial better, you enjoy ... up you :D

Cumming2wice
04-02-2021, 04:15 PM
good, keep it as commercial better, you enjoy ... up you :D

Thanks the upping:)

Orkfu
04-02-2021, 05:37 PM
Wow! This is one of the best thread so far.

Appreciate all bros that share comments and stories.

Got wechat or etc chat can add me too please.

noMoney4Sex
04-02-2021, 05:59 PM
a quick question will you all buy time out for the ML just to go hangout with them
hangout as in maybe like go dinner and drinks but might not be able to go for hotel
will you guys still take a chance and buy the time out and hang out with your favourite ML or you all will wait for the ML off day and bring them out?

deadmaninc75
04-02-2021, 06:15 PM
if no hotel just walk walk and eat lor :D

a quick question will you all buy time out for the ML just to go hangout with them
hangout as in maybe like go dinner and drinks but might not be able to go for hotel
will you guys still take a chance and buy the time out and hang out with your favourite ML or you all will wait for the ML off day and bring them out?

sena12
04-02-2021, 06:20 PM
maybe we should form a wechat ml hunting group:D since border closed now it will be my new hobby since covid

can add me too?

noMoney4Sex
04-02-2021, 06:21 PM
if no hotel just walk walk and eat lor :D

that my question! that is why i ask you all will choose to buy ML time out and bring go eat and walk walk not, example: ML end work at 11pm but you buy time out from 7pm to 11pm just to bring ML go eat and walk

Iceman11
04-02-2021, 08:22 PM
I will wait for off day instead of buy time out, simple reason - don’t let them start take 5ings for granted.

You started one time then there will be second time and more, need to manage their expectations.

lawrene
04-02-2021, 09:12 PM

I will wait for off day or depending what time she works. Either meet before work or after work. I don't think the ML want you to buy time out as they will lost earnings for special services, unless you are aiming for those ML that don't provide extra service.

daniel6969
04-02-2021, 09:20 PM
This is the first step to get them comfortable. After that all depend on skill and chemistry already. In their mind, actually they longing to hv a guy that can accompany them and f them too. But they cannot be shown as bitch or whore so they hv to act decent etc. They need to hv a reason to do it. So think of reason to do it. E.g. after dinner said u r super tired and want to find a place to rest.. or u said want to hv a place that can spend private time only u and her. Tell her that u promise u wont do anything. Repeat that 2 to 3 times. Then u know what can happen liao.. after that she will say u break promise then u tell her sorry lo. Cannot control. Lol

lawrene
04-02-2021, 09:25 PM

If i understand correctly, she will pay the monthly rent of the shop which could be a few thousands or ten thousand per month depending on the location and size. She will pay 600 to a Singaporean for using his name. I not sure how many customers she can handle by herself but assuming just 7 per day and 7 days per week, the sum earn may not enough to pay for everything. Unless she going to employ more ML.
Not sure if I understand correctly or did my math right.

Cumming2wice
04-02-2021, 10:39 PM
If i understand correctly, she will pay the monthly rent of the shop which could be a few thousands or ten thousand per month depending on the location and size. She will pay 600 to a Singaporean for using his name. I not sure how many customers she can handle by herself but assuming just 7 per day and 7 days per week, the sum earn may not enough to pay for everything. Unless she going to employ more ML.
Not sure if I understand correctly or did my math right.

I will just put the initial start up amout lets say 10k for some renovation and buy of stuff and the rest is for her to manage all the expanses from then on like the rental and other stuff.
She will be working alone in this unit shop most likely in a HDB neighbourhood. She has her contacts on how to set up shop including the person who will be receiving $600 monthly.
I have done the math, lets say she has 5 customers per day and monthly she earns $7.5K as she has a good pool of customers currently. Less rental $1.5K (now even cheaper like $1.2K due to covid), $600 and $1K installment back to me for 10 months, her keep is $4400 which is a reasonable amount for her and her family who resides in a country side in China. After 10 months, her keep is $5400 and she will give me 10% monthly as long as the business last.

waspzr
05-02-2021, 12:23 AM

Can add me to the WeChat group too? Thanks in advance.

ImBondJBond
05-02-2021, 12:29 AM
Deleted: Story about meeting legit girl on wechat/michat.. well it can happen ;)

Garfoo
05-02-2021, 10:14 AM
Hi, guys. I have a question and would humbly seek the opinion of seasoned bros here.

My usual playground was Geylang and I ventured into MPs when it closed last year. As you all know, Geylang offered full services, i.e. AR, BBBJ and FJ and available gals were PRC, Viets, Thai and Malaysian Chinese. My preference was Malaysian Chinese.

Recently, I had a session with a ML who provides HJ and BJ. I asked if she provided FJ, indicating that, from what I know, some MLs do. Her reply, to a certain extent, was, "No, I am not a prostitute, so don't do FJ".

She is drawing a clear line. Once a ML do a FJ, she is a prostitute. Otherwise, she remain a ML.

So, what are you views? Do we see a ML who does FJ as a prostitute? How about a ML who does HJ, BJ but not FJ?

afterburn
05-02-2021, 10:33 AM
Hi, guys. I have a question and would humbly seek the opinion of seasoned bros here.

My usual playground was Geylang and I ventured into MPs when it closed last year. As you all know, Geylang offered full services, i.e. AR, BBBJ and FJ and available gals were PRC, Viets, Thai and Malaysian Chinese. My preference was Malaysian Chinese.

Recently, I had a session with a ML who provides HJ and BJ. I asked if she provided FJ, indicating that, from what I know, some MLs do. Her reply, to a certain extent, was, "No, I am not a prostitute, so don't do FJ".

She is drawing a clear line. Once a ML do a FJ, she is a prostitute. Otherwise, she remain a ML.

So, what are you views? Do we see a ML who does FJ as a prostitute? How about a ML who does HJ, BJ but not FJ?

Prostitute also can give massage and hj leh. Not necessary must fj. As long as provide any kind of sexual service / sex act , draw what line also no use. It's a slippery slope.

Garfoo
05-02-2021, 10:39 AM
Prostitute also can give massage and hj leh. Not necessary must fj. As long as provide any kind of sexual service / sex act , draw what line also no use. It's a slippery slope.

My thoughts exactly. Clearly HJ and BJ are sexual services. I was rather amused as she said so with a straight face. Obviously, a ML with an inflated sense of her own pride and dignity when doing those services.

Booker
05-02-2021, 11:19 AM

Probably she hasn’t grown comfortable with you to go into FJ. If she already BJ... its just a matter of time and effort for her to offer FJ eventually. Maybe its more for you to think / decide if she is worth your time, effort and resources to try and explore or unlock the level.

ML and prostitute is just a difference in name used and probably the way in services are rendered.
Though with the different name, user expectations also varies. Since the service offering is supposed to be different.

Generally we, sinkie customers are known to be quite gentleman, we typically expect what is offered and go along with the menu.
Some will try and kc to get other offering, but only a rare few will be a CB to go rough or degrade a ML over asking for FJ...

Much like you won’t rate a FL prostitute low for giving you a piano massage after the FJ (since still got time left), but you would actually cursed and swear if a ML short-change you with a piano massage.

Garfoo
05-02-2021, 12:02 PM
Probably she hasn’t grown comfortable with you to go into FJ. If she already BJ... its just a matter of time and effort for her to offer FJ eventually. Maybe its more for you to think / decide if she is worth your time, effort and resources to try and explore or unlock the level.

ML and prostitute is just a difference in name used and probably the way in services are rendered.
Though with the different name, user expectations also varies. Since the service offering is supposed to be different.

Generally we, sinkie customers are known to be quite gentleman, we typically expect what is offered and go along with the menu.
Some will try and kc to get other offering, but only a rare few will be a CB to go rough or degrade a ML over asking for FJ...

Much like you won’t rate a FL prostitute low for giving you a piano massage after the FJ (since still got time left), but you would actually cursed and swear if a ML short-change you with a piano massage.

Well put, Bro. Couldn't agree more. It was my first session with the ML and she probably held back. But, as I said, I was quite amused with her straight face when she responded the way she did. Imagine doing a HJ and sucking a dick...... Well, like I said, she want to maintian her pride and dignity

HonkyTonkyMan
05-02-2021, 01:05 PM
Well put, Bro. Couldn't agree more. It was my first session with the ML and she probably held back. But, as I said, I was quite amused with her straight face when she responded the way she did. Imagine doing a HJ and sucking a dick...... Well, like I said, she want to maintian her pride and dignity

My ML same too, she don't want to do FJ even thou i been pestering her many times but yet she allows me to lick her pussy and finger her while she give me a hj....

Garfoo
05-02-2021, 01:27 PM
My ML same too, she don't want to do FJ even thou i been pestering her many times but yet she allows me to lick her pussy and finger her while she give me a hj....

I see. So, it was not an isolated incident. Perhaps this is how they draw a line between their role as a ML and the oldest profession in the word. I guess they have their own reasons for abstaining, for example, they have a family back home where they want to return to, etc

phelps
05-02-2021, 01:34 PM

I used to go out with 1 ML until we become "close friend".
All started with a session in MP.

But it must take time and build trust between u and the ML.

yes. we did hv sex a couple of times.( not free, gave her some money even she did not request)

Now I hv to find a new one which is very hard these days, and most ML are money faced.

All this is history.

Garfoo
05-02-2021, 01:41 PM
I used to go out with 1 ML until we become "close friend".
All started with a session in MP.

But it must take time and build trust between u and the ML.

yes. we did hv sex a couple of times.( not free, gave her some money even she did not request)

Now I hv to find a new one which is very hard these days, and most ML are money faced.

All this is history.

Yes, it will take time for the ML to like you. But that will mean investing time and loving attitude.

phelps
05-02-2021, 01:55 PM
Yes, it will take time for the ML to like you. But that will mean investing time and loving attitude.

Completely agreed.

Time and Money @ 1st.

Thereafter, time, money and bullets.:D:rolleyes:

Cumming2wice
05-02-2021, 02:20 PM
I see. So, it was not an isolated incident. Perhaps this is how they draw a line between their role as a ML and the oldest profession in the word. I guess they have their own reasons for abstaining, for example, they have a family back home where they want to return to, etc

For us who have gone to mamy MP, there are all kinds of ML that we have met. My best way to bonk them even for those who settled to give HJ is to massage the MLs after a 2hrs session. Offer to massage them as I always did because they too are also is tired. I know how to massage as I have been massaged so many times that I know which areas to massage. Haha.

They always say my massage is very good. As times goes by, I give the last 30 mins of the 2 hrs session to massage them. At the beginning, massage with their clothes on. After 2 sessions, massage with oil on the body. All of them loved it, then massage near their boobs and the groin area where you can tell from their faces that they are loving it and then go full boobs and groin massage, by that time they will can't take it anymore and I told them I have rubber and they said yes. Because they are satisfied with my massage and able to climax them, they give me a discounted price. Haha.

The best time to do this is when you are the last customer near the closing time and usally the ML massaging me will be the last one locking the place or go late nights for those 24hr joint so there is no rush. Sometimes I will book 3 hr session - 2 hrs for me and I hr for her. Haha.

BoLiang
05-02-2021, 03:44 PM

as long as they touch your dick, you got chance to go into their pussies. it just depends on what they want. Some outright want more $. Others, prefer your time and regular visits. If you asked after your first couple of session, of coz she will be hesitant. But if every session you go and finger her until its gashing below. Its just a matter of time you can fj her la.

klthbm
05-02-2021, 03:50 PM
For us who have gone to mamy MP, there are all kinds of ML that we have met. My best way to bonk them even for those who settled to give HJ is to massage the MLs after a 2hrs session. Offer to massage them as I always did because they too are also is tired. I know how to massage as I have been massaged so many times that I know which areas to massage. Haha.

They always say my massage is very good. As times goes by, I give the last 30 mins of the 2 hrs session to massage them. At the beginning, massage with their clothes on. After 2 sessions, massage with oil on the body. All of them loved it, then massage near their boobs and the groin area where you can tell from their faces that they are loving it and then go full boobs and groin massage, by that time they will can't take it anymore and I told them I have rubber and they said yes. Because they are satisfied with my massage and able to climax them, they give me a discounted price. Haha.

The best time to do this is when you are the last customer near the closing time and usally the ML massaging me will be the last one locking the place or go late nights for those 24hr joint so there is no rush. Sometimes I will book 3 hr session - 2 hrs for me and I hr for her. Haha.
that's a good approach to consider. i recently received invites from two ml to visit their place to taste their cooking, not sure whether i will go that far yet as visited one twice and the other 3 times only. if i do i will prob offer to help cook since i regularly prepare my own food, maybe it will help develop further. what do you guys think about visiting ml's residence to eat their cooking?

Franco_Barsei
05-02-2021, 03:55 PM

A masseur at a 6-star hotel spa giving you a HJ under the towel while fully clothed is also a pro.

Period.

piichai
05-02-2021, 03:55 PM

Wrong.

All prostitutes with hands will give you a HJ and Massage.
Not all masseurs will give a HJ.
There is a vast difference.

There is a clear defined line between penetrative sex and non penetrative sex.
Do not define all that can fly are birds.

piichai
05-02-2021, 03:57 PM

This is a tricky question.
Ask a male and female and they give you very opposing views.
Only a rationale male will give you a balance answer.

If you are justifying you are right, you only pick the answers you like to hear to be right.
Only one who remains neutral, will get the true answer to the question.

Cumming2wice
05-02-2021, 05:11 PM
that's a good approach to consider. i recently received invites from two ml to visit their place to taste their cooking, not sure whether i will go that far yet as visited one twice and the other 3 times only. if i do i will prob offer to help cook since i regularly prepare my own food, maybe it will help develop further. what do you guys think about visiting ml's residence to eat their cooking?

When they invite you for their cooking means they are interested in you based on my experiences. Haha

Garfoo
05-02-2021, 05:32 PM
Wrong.

All prostitutes with hands will give you a HJ and Massage.
Not all masseurs will give a HJ.
There is a vast difference.

There is a clear defined line between penetrative sex and non penetrative sex.
Do not define all that can fly are birds.

I kinda agree with you as I always felt that there are masseuses who only do massage and nothing else. Perhaps, there should be a multi-tier to describe them, for example:-

Masseuse - no nonsense type
Semi-pro Masseuse- HJ and BJ
Pro Masseuse - full service

daniel6969
05-02-2021, 06:10 PM

Normally they do not really want to let cust know where they stay. Allow you to visit her place and cook for you means they trust you a lot. It is matter of time and whether you want it to happen or not.

afterburn
05-02-2021, 06:11 PM
I kinda agree with you as I always felt that there are masseuses who only do massage and nothing else. Perhaps, there should be a multi-tier to describe them, for example:-

Add to your complication, there are MLs who touch your balls and stick but do not finish you off , some teasing or jg ladies fall into this category :D

piichai
05-02-2021, 06:30 PM

Thanks for agreeing.

Cannot use your term because the word PRO is very subjective.
Stick to HJ, BJ, FJ & autoroam

piichai
05-02-2021, 06:33 PM
Add to your complication, there are MLs who touch your balls and stick but do not finish you off , some teasing or jg ladies fall into this category :D

Find out why they didnt score the goal after so many passing.
Cannot score because the referee say so or for some other reeasons.

Otherwise just name these ML as NO JOB (AKA Clean)

Garfoo
05-02-2021, 07:54 PM

In that case, an appropriate term will be CT masseuse aka Cock-Teasing Masseuse.

ImBondJBond
05-02-2021, 08:11 PM

Haha, you are a PRO bro. Kudos!

noMoney4Sex
05-02-2021, 08:42 PM
My thoughts exactly. Clearly HJ and BJ are sexual services. I was rather amused as she said so with a straight face. Obviously, a ML with an inflated sense of her own pride and dignity when doing those services.

there are many ML thinking giving HJ is act of earning not sexual requests that is why they always dont let you explore south but since HJ and touch boobs is the norm so just accept lor

bluesky269
05-02-2021, 09:01 PM
there are many ML thinking giving HJ is act of earning not sexual requests that is why they always dont let you explore south but since HJ and touch boobs is the norm so just accept lor

Hygiene and safety from sexual disease could be another reason why only HJ is allowed but not other services. This is especially so for those who are new in the trade.
Once the barrier is broken, it us a point of no return.

Penguin23
05-02-2021, 09:06 PM

I think you probably failed to understand, that in asking her the question straight-on is already a mistake in itself.

All MLs who work in this line, unless they are already hardcore and will provide FJ as a default option, will be slightly offended if someone new straightaway proposes or even suggest they offer FJ. It also sends her a signal what kind of customer you are. MLs are still women, and they all hope to maintain some pride by having an illusion of choice. It is probably better to act a bit coy, and to ask her what services she is happy to offer you. Her answer will be revealing in itself, and she will surely answer your question.

Other bros here will probably also add, that even a hard-core ML who is well known to offer FJ as a default option, will still do a quick "risk assessment" of a new customer and if they don't really feel comfortable they will find some excuse not to engage in FJ. A common mistake is to use more money to overcome this "barrier" to notch up just another fuck which you so badly desire. This will nearly always end up with a sub-standard experience. All women will be at their sexual best if they "like" you and they can see themselves having some feelings for you basis your first impression.

As to your dichotomy between ML and Prostitute, the distinction is at best academic. Virtually every ML can be upped, if she feels comfortable with you and she knows you don't see her purely as a "service provider". What kind of time, money and effort is needed to upz a so-called "pure ML", will obviously vary.

All the best.

al8055
05-02-2021, 09:30 PM
I think you probably failed to understand, that in asking her the question straight-on is already a mistake in itself.

All MLs who work in this line, unless they are already hardcore and will provide FJ as a default option, will be slightly offended if someone new straightaway proposes or even suggest they offer FJ. It also sends her a signal what kind of customer you are. MLs are still women, and they all hope to maintain some pride by having an illusion of choice. It is probably better to act a bit coy, and to ask her what services she is happy to offer you. Her answer will be revealing in itself, and she will surely answer your question.

Other bros here will probably also add, that even a hard-core ML who is well known to offer FJ as a default option, will still do a quick "risk assessment" of a new customer and if they don't really feel comfortable they will find some excuse not to engage in FJ. A common mistake is to use more money to overcome this "barrier" to notch up just another fuck which you so badly desire. This will nearly always end up with a sub-standard experience. All women will be at their sexual best if they "like" you and they can see themselves having some feelings for you basis your first impression.

As to your dichotomy between ML and Prostitute, the distinction is at best academic. Virtually every ML can be upped, if she feels comfortable with you and she knows you don't see her purely as a "service provider". What kind of time, money and effort is needed to upz a so-called "pure ML", will obviously vary.

All the best.

Not a bad explanation. Let me add to the equation. Not only all ML can be upped. My belief is all women can be upped. (Less dinosaurs kind, i am adverse to upping those!)

Just maybe ask yourself, how many wives or gfs are also being upped by other men? So not only ML can be upped, other people wives and gfs also can be upped by you if you know how to play the game. If not, how the fuck those Nigerians can succeed in those love scams?

Throwing money is a good method, it works for those in pursuit of material needs or those that are in bad financial state. See those super models kind, you think they happen to fall in love with super rich men by chance? It so happen that these rich playboys booked them and thereafter developed feelings along the way.
Some naive type don’t need money, so you got to double your effort like a young punk. Commit time and effort, damn tiring for old men like me. So fight your battle accordingly. And just remember, all women can be upped as long as you play the game right!

Garfoo
05-02-2021, 09:35 PM

All the best.

Yes, agree with you about them preserving their pride and dignity in the initial stage. With hindsight, and as you had indicated, it would appear a better way was to ask what kind of services they offer. Thanks for your views

Garfoo
05-02-2021, 09:36 PM
Not a bad explanation. Let me add to the equation. Not only all ML can be upped. My belief is all women can be upped. (Less dinosaurs kind, i am adverse to upping those!)

Just maybe ask yourself, how many wives or gfs are also being upped by other men? So not only ML can be upped, other people wives and gfs also can be upped by you if you know how to play the game. If not, how the fuck those Nigerians can succeed in those love scams?

Throwing money is a good method, it works for those in pursuit of material needs or those that are in bad financial state. See those super models kind, you think they happen to fall in love with super rich men by chance? It so happen that these rich playboys booked them and thereafter developed feelings along the way.
Some naive type don’t need money, so you got to double your effort like a young punk. Commit time and effort, damn tiring for old men like me. So fight your battle accordingly. And just remember, all women can be upped as long as you play the game right!

I happened to fit into you bill of being an old man. So, a bit tough for me to commit time and effort. Which was why I went straight to the point.

lawrene
05-02-2021, 09:50 PM
I will just put the initial start up amout lets say 10k for some renovation and buy of stuff and the rest is for her to manage all the expanses from then on like the rental and other stuff.
She will be working alone in this unit shop most likely in a HDB neighbourhood. She has her contacts on how to set up shop including the person who will be receiving $600 monthly.
I have done the math, lets say she has 5 customers per day and monthly she earns $7.5K as she has a good pool of customers currently. Less rental $1.5K (now even cheaper like $1.2K due to covid), $600 and $1K installment back to me for 10 months, her keep is $4400 which is a reasonable amount for her and her family who resides in a country side in China. After 10 months, her keep is $5400 and she will give me 10% monthly as long as the business last.

Thanks bro for your explanation. Didn't know the rental can be so low. I guess the location is neighborhood and quite small which is good enough if she works alone.
Quite a risky investment IMHO. But if your intention is to help a close friend, it is a different story.

lawrene
05-02-2021, 09:58 PM

Nice strategy 👍👍. Remind me of those JAP AV where lady got F by male masseuse...haha.

Cumming2wice
05-02-2021, 10:01 PM
Thanks bro for your explanation. Didn't know the rental can be so low. I guess the location is neighborhood and quite small which is good enough if she works alone.
Quite a risky investment IMHO. But if your intention is to help a close friend, it is a different story.

If this investment fails it is ok as I have other sources to recover the 10K lost. JUst experimenting to help someone who not a close friend. It should be a win-win situation if she plays by the rule.

Aftershave@8
06-02-2021, 12:57 AM
Sharing my humble story of “going out” with an ML…..

Some years ago, I had a regular ML (she was here for several months), whom I first met on her second work day. I was attracted to her for my own weird reason – though quite pretty, she also had a cold and reserved look and demeanour. She was cool in her own way. I liked it.

About a month after I first met her (and having booked her weekly), surprisingly she texted to ask where I bought my slippers from (I frequently wear flip-flops when visiting ML). I offered to take her to the shop before my forthcoming session. That day, the “going out, shopping” trip lasted all of 30 minutes! Straight to the shop, bought slippers, and she wanted to go back to her condo immediately. I thought maybe she had a busy evening ahead.

Back at her condo, we took separate showers and proceeded to massage. It was routine – baggy t-shirt covering her sexy, lacy panties as she started working on me, with me lying face down (she auto topless for sensual only). Then after about five minutes, I sensed she removed her t-shirt, as I no longer felt any t-shirt brushing against my back. When I eventually turned around for front massage, I gently caressed her nice B cups and ran my fingers down south, “drawing circles” on her panties around her pussy area. What followed was sheer erotica. The evening, I stayed for almost three hours, including post-release wine sipping at her condo balcony. (She only accepted the advertised 1-hour massage cost, and my regular nominal tip).

So this is my “going out with an ML” story: go buy slippers; the stars aligned and an aloof, semi-nude, “cold” masseur became a naked, sultry pussycat. We continued the new-found intimacy until she RTC.

Cumming2wice
06-02-2021, 11:27 AM
Nice strategy 👍👍. Remind me of those JAP AV where lady got F by male masseuse...haha.

Yes. My favourite porn category is JAV Massage. I just follow how the male masseuse does it and it really works. Haha. I am thinking are there women out there are looking for such saitisfaction and willing to pay for it and I will do freelance for that. Haha.

piichai
06-02-2021, 12:15 PM

Well said, not many cheongster can think like this

Garfoo
06-02-2021, 01:57 PM
Well said, not many cheongster can think like this

Well, we all learn from this. But, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I am new in the MP playground and, also, being an old man, have to hasten a bit as I don't have the luxury of being able to invest in time, efforts and, as another bro put it, bullets.....ha ha.

Iceman11
06-02-2021, 02:29 PM
Well said... time, efforts is something for the single and younger groups perhaps...

Years back when I was still in my 30s ... always play the trick to “KC” and “impress” the ML / GROs, then was laughed at a few uncle range of friends... told me straight ... “don’t waste time just pay and treat it strictly as transactions, becoz u will never know when will get burnt”

Didn’t understand it that time but now I take it as word of wisdoms.

Well, we all learn from this. But, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I am new in the MP playground and, also, being an old man, have to hasten a bit as I don't have the luxury of being able to invest in time, efforts and, as another bro put it, bullets.....ha ha.

Milshe
06-02-2021, 05:58 PM

Actually it's no different from sian-ING local girls or any other gf... The need for love and sex is the same but The difference is their temptation of *by the way* money for sex... And the environment which is restricted freedom often 12 or more hours in the shop and hence less time for leisure activities outside.. So it makes the so called transaction urgent... Commercial feel is usually a bit more grey less commercial than geylang or FL...which is probably why going in straight with a commercial FJ offer for a so-called grey massage shop may come across as a bit too straightforward

Garfoo
06-02-2021, 06:03 PM
Actually it's no different from sian-ING local girls or any other gf... The need for love and sex is the same but The difference is their temptation of *by the way* money for sex... And the environment which is restricted freedom often 12 or more hours in the shop and hence less time for leisure activities outside.. So it makes the so called transaction urgent... Commercial feel is usually a bit more grey less commercial than geylang or FL...which is probably why going in straight with a commercial FJ offer for a so-called grey massage shop may come across as a bit too straightforward

Yes, indeed. In the case of Geylang, everybody know the SOP and the gal will just go through the process. In the case of MLs, well, like you said, more grey.

Milshe
13-02-2021, 12:17 AM
Many years ago I had bao a ML for 3k a month if she did not do massage but other job... She took up for a year but eventually still rtc. She wanted to have a kid with me and said she will raise the kid in china and I just need to pay but I rejected cos Im pretty sure the end result. Guess they are still normal need a promise of a future and not just moneywise or use the kid as a tool.

Any bros with bao yang stories?

daniel6969
13-02-2021, 06:05 AM
Many years ago I had bao a ML for 3k a month if she did not do massage but other job... She took up for a year but eventually still rtc. She wanted to have a kid with me and said she will raise the kid in china and I just need to pay but I rejected cos Im pretty sure the end result. Guess they are still normal need a promise of a future and not just moneywise or use the kid as a tool.

Any bros with bao yang stories?

Just curious. What end result u refering? She will hv another guy or?

Xgenre
13-02-2021, 06:56 AM
Just curious. What end result u refering?

Every worst case scenario imaginable and every unforseen worst case scenarios.... combined together

Milshe
13-02-2021, 09:26 AM
Just curious. What end result u refering? She will hv another guy or?
If our transaction end for sure she will need another guy... We all know that but
One possibility of using the kid as a tool
The cao guohui incident... China girl come to Singapore and try to force him to acknowledge the kid...

thou she said Will raise the kid herself in China and not bother me if I pay...for living costs

And Althouugh I don't think I'm was heartless as cao guohui to fuck and forget... Having treated her so well to allow her to leave the industry.. She still knows my background bei g together for a year.. It was hard to leave her.. But that's that.. Hard decisions

Im married BTW with kids.. Single. Different

daniel6969
13-02-2021, 10:30 AM
If our transaction end for sure she will need another guy... We all know that but
One possibility of using the kid as a tool
The cao guohui incident... China girl come to Singapore and try to force him to acknowledge the kid...

thou she said Will raise the kid herself in China and not bother me if I pay...for living costs

And Althouugh I don't think I'm was heartless as cao guohui to fuck and forget... Having treated her so well to allow her to leave the industry.. She still knows my background bei g together for a year.. It was hard to leave her.. But that's that.. Hard decisions

Im married BTW with kids.. Single. Different

I got the point. It will happen one day for sure when the child grow up and look for real daddy :)

I guess from what you said, u do not mind to marry her if you are single. For me i personally has gone through this route and almost at the point want to commit. But end up i realise i cant really accept. I helped that ML out fr that industry too. But she still occasionally keep in touch w her previous clients. On one occassion i grow suspicious and look at her mobile. I knw i shouldnt do that but.. anyway there are multiple guys stil talking to her after almost a year she is out fr MP and she also replied their message & entertain them. Those guy are her ex customer so call regular where she provided special to them bf. Those conversation was so hurtful to me that i decided to stop all on spot. That is when i change my mind set. once they are whore they will be that way forever. I know not all but i can say most of them.

She cried and beg me not to leave her and she said she will delete those contact ans change wechat and number etc. But those hurtful messages already turn me like a beast w no feeling. I stayed together w her in a rented condo at that time. I packed my stuff and leave the appartment. Next day i cancel her WP and ask her to do what she want. That was many years back where i still very naive and trust that they love me because of true love and not the money.

navras
13-02-2021, 05:38 PM
Bro, Life is full of decisions and not easy to make.

Milshe
13-02-2021, 07:33 PM
I got the point. It will happen one day for sure when the child grow up and look for real daddy :)

I guess from what you said, u do not mind to marry her if you are single. For me i personally has gone through this route and almost at the point want to commit. But end up i realise i cant really accept. I helped that ML out fr that industry too. But she still occasionally keep in touch w her previous clients. On one occassion i grow suspicious and look at her mobile. I knw i shouldnt do that but.. anyway there are multiple guys stil talking to her after almost a year she is out fr MP and she also replied their message & entertain them. Those guy are her ex customer so call regular where she provided special to them bf. Those conversation was so hurtful to me that i decided to stop all on spot. That is when i change my mind set. once they are whore they will be that way forever. I know not all but i can say most of them.

She cried and beg me not to leave her and she said she will delete those contact ans change wechat and number etc. But those hurtful messages already turn me like a beast w no feeling. I stayed together w her in a rented condo at that time. I packed my stuff and leave the appartment. Next day i cancel her WP and ask her to do what she want. That was many years back where i still very naive and trust that they love me because of true love and not the money.

It's true... Once they enter this industry it becomes second nature. To lie. Of course there are exception to the clause but really far and few between... Which is why I guess... dare to dream of a future but better to look at the moment .. Enjoy the moments cos life is short.. Theres only those moments and satisfaction in reminiscing on moments...its also true in non ml world.. How many true moments can we have? To me it's both sex and which leads to happiness and feeling for the moments. One you can buy the other is a derivative u can't buy.. If I was single I may not marry her I would just be with her.. Marriage is a scam.. Designed to trap people.. Cheong hard Cheong smart...

daniel6969
13-02-2021, 07:57 PM
It's true... Once they enter this industry it becomes second nature. To lie. Of course there are exception to the clause but really far and few between... Which is why I guess... dare to dream of a future but better to look at the moment .. Enjoy the moments cos life is short.. Theres only those moments and satisfaction in reminiscing on moments...its also true in non ml world.. How many true moments can we have? To me it's both sex and which leads to happiness and feeling for the moments. One you can buy the other is a derivative u can't buy.. If I was single I may not marry her I would just be with her.. Marriage is a scam.. Designed to trap people.. Cheong hard Cheong smart...
Yes. They can lie everything so that they look clean and also to give the answer we wanted. Her guimi also very helpful to cover up and make up perfect story.

Probably when we love them a lot they also will say they love us a lot too but in actual fact it is not. They stil love money more. Without money they wont love us. Imagine i need to hv few months to get over. But she cried so hard when i leave her but she go w her spare tyre in less than a month.

That is the point really upset me and i manage to f few of her guimi. That is the point i started t f ML.

But regardless of whatever we r human w feeling. I also almost fall into another relationship w another ML recently. Left her after i got to know she has a husband and 2 kids.

bignehneh
13-02-2021, 08:03 PM
I had upped many ML before. Typically they are horny but I agree some have pride (10%) and refuse FJ. Eventually that 90% will slowly open up and agree on fucking.

After a while, some ML may find you nice hence using your cock to ease their cb itch. Some see ur big cock and immediately feel wet. They also have their needs while you have yours. Cui one usually are more horny than chio ones.

pakpak2001
13-02-2021, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE=daniel6969;20471602]Y
That is the point really upset me and i manage to f few of her guimi.
================
all their talk of guimi bullshit
guimi ready to steal each other's bf or big customer anytime
they only want man money, so natural guimi steal each other's bf
guime or give me?

Xgenre
13-02-2021, 11:51 PM
After reading the recent posts, the conclusion is that the Golden Saying of keeping things commercial... f and forget still applies. If you want to play KC, know how to control your mind and feelings. Have a bottom line. Anything beyond this bottom line, walk away immediately, don't look back, save yourself first.

Many ML tries their best with Singaporean guys because back in China, they are considered expired (past best consumption date). They go back to China really no market. So many young girls from rural areas or lower tier cities flooding the higher tier cities. So if they don't harvest whatever they can, they will live in regret later on.

lupsupz
14-02-2021, 02:17 AM
I had upped many ML before. Typically they are horny but I agree some have pride (10%) and refuse FJ. Eventually that 90% will slowly open up and agree on fucking.

After a while, some ML may find you nice hence using your cock to ease their cb itch. Some see ur big cock and immediately feel wet. They also have their needs while you have yours. Cui one usually are more horny than chio ones.

I read so many stories where bros like you seem to be able to hook up with MLs outside for sex. Somemore some are free. Really so easy meh? How do you all go about doing it? Just really curious. Don't know is it I not yandao enough or pockets not deep enough...

Easyhero
14-02-2021, 07:40 AM
After reading the recent posts, the conclusion is that the Golden Saying of keeping things commercial... f and forget still applies. If you want to play KC, know how to control your mind and feelings. Have a bottom line. Anything beyond this bottom line, walk away immediately, don't look back, save yourself first.

I agree with you bro. Many of these ML know how to play the game much better than us. They know how to 放长线钓大鱼 by giving free sex, and raid our hard earned money after we develop feelings for them. After all, we are humans with feelings and as we enjoy the free sex, we also slowly develop feelings for them and find ourselves trapped in a relationship of no return

GR888
14-02-2021, 07:45 AM
I read so many stories where bros like you seem to be able to hook up with MLs outside for sex. Somemore some are free. Really so easy meh? How do you all go about doing it? Just really curious. Don't know is it I not yandao enough or pockets not deep enough...

Take such stories with a humungous sack of salt. Anyone can blow their trumpet & say what they want here. Don’t be a victim of fake news :p

warrior2013
14-02-2021, 09:25 AM

Many ML tries their best with Singaporean guys because back in China, they are considered expired (past best consumption date). They go back to China really no market. So many young girls from rural areas or lower tier cities flooding the higher tier cities. So if they don't harvest whatever they can, they will live in regret later on.

When all the KC and GFE is real, go all in. When it fades go all out.

pakpak2001
14-02-2021, 09:27 AM
================================================== ======
bro, huat ah!
wat u post is correct. some cheongsters always boast the girls like them, don't want their $, girls even pay for meals and buy gifts for them
yandao? many more yandao & young strong man back in china, vietnam, thai, indo lah
as another bro also post, don't beliv this boaster-cock story
i m one such sucker, bull shit cheongster myself, so end up worse than a bangla or tiong kok kia today

piichai
14-02-2021, 10:41 AM
bro, huat ah!
wat u post is correct. some cheongsters always boast the girls like them, don't want their $, girls even pay for meals and buy gifts for them
yandao? many more yandao & young strong man back in china, vietnam, thai, indo lah
i m one such sucker, bull shit cheongster myself, so end up worse than a bangla or tiong kok kia today

Hahahha.
Only fools believe the tales.
Yeah, man's ego. I also heard similar stories personally.

You are nice to be humble. You are still good lah

SEX11
14-02-2021, 11:01 AM
They just need to comment how much i miss you
on wechat moment or any other social site.
All her brainless bees will chat and thought
they the special 1
After all the chat, if the bee are her
potential she will continue to produce
honey to you.
If you are belong to the weaker bee
then flower will dried up and fade away
from you 😂

bluesky269
14-02-2021, 11:04 AM
Hahahha.
Only fools believe the tales.
Yeah, man's ego. I also heard similar stories personally.

You are nice to be humble. You are still good l
ah

Most of us men, if not all, are in denial, even when we know ML only "love" us for our $$$.

Even when we know we have spent too money on the ML and there is not going to be a real relationship, we will still console ourselves by saying it is money well spent and the experience is all worth it.

I guess it is a form of justification for spending money to satisfy our desires and physical needs.

SEX11
14-02-2021, 11:48 AM
I got a friend who post the ML with him
as a loving couple.
Paid for her rental when in Singapore
Went oversea for staycation.
Went over china to find her.
I know this ML he post
and also went oversea and staycation
with her.
She told me is my friend knew
she is divorcee with a child
and did on above good deed on
his own accord
She did her accompany and sex desire need
with my friend in return.
This has been an on going issue
since past decade that lead to
1 of the excuse for full cpf
withdrawal.
Don’t be surprise and alarm
most of the ML are living a better
lifestyle back in china than us in SIN.

afterburn
14-02-2021, 12:29 PM
They just need to comment how much i miss you
on wechat moment or any other social site.
All her brainless bees will chat and thought
they the special 1
After all the chat, if the bee are her
potential she will continue to produce
honey to you.
If you are belong to the weaker bee
then flower will dried up and fade away
from you ��

Then those that use whatsapp how ah? Need more effort expended? :D Msg the customer one-by-one.

Unless the ML create a Broadcast Group (lol!) which is too obvious already :p

One ML i know learned to use whatsapp Status but the function/feel is not quite the same as Moments.

SEX11
14-02-2021, 12:46 PM
Then those that use whatsapp how ah? Need more effort expended? :D Msg the customer one-by-one.

Unless the ML create a Broadcast Group (lol!) which is too obvious already :p

One ML i know learned to use whatsapp Status but the function/feel is not quite the same as Moments.

Bro.
Whataps are not friendly user access in china
as you say if there is a potential target.
Extra effort is unavoidable.
Wechat moment is a great way for them
to hunt for bees....

Milshe
14-02-2021, 01:30 PM
bro, huat ah!

The stories are rarely true lah. They love money. That's the way.. Emotions and love come secondary. If u remind yourself everyday it's this way. U will never lose your way.. Even if u did pls fish yourself out and tarik.. Never put in 100%... 7080 ok.. Draw out last 20...by that time also spend a lot of money already jsit don't invest your life savings... Bros who say no need money spent got to look at their head.. Even own gf and wife spend a lot or more.. Bs never spent money

lupsupz
14-02-2021, 03:58 PM
Take such stories with a humungous sack of salt. Anyone can blow their trumpet & say what they want here. Don’t be a victim of fake news :p

bro, huat ah!

Hahaha. Thanks for the heads up. Like what some have been commenting, most of the MLs know how to play the game and fish. Even one I've been talking to and RTMing also hint at more but gives me the ai mai ai mai hang up to sell vibes. Others don't even show any hint of interest. Those who have been a long time or work in slightly more atas spas or in more affluent areas won't even bat an eyelid to anything more. While servicing can give GFE gao gao but out the door liao become stranger. That's why after reading the stories here, I'm havinf self doubt if I've been visiting the wrong MLs :eek:

piichai
14-02-2021, 05:46 PM
Need to shed some light here.

Bro.
Whataps are not friendly user access in china
as you say if there is a potential target.
Wat user friendly?
They are BANNED in China like FB, Instg & twitter.

Those use whatsapp are professional liao.
You be flipped like roti prata front and back.

HC88
14-02-2021, 05:55 PM
Need to shed some light here.

Wat user friend?
They are BANNED in China like FB, Instg & twitter.

Those use whatsapp are professional liao.
You be flipped like roti prata front and back.

Informatively,
Message still able to receive and sent through
whataps but it take some time to run
but pic image will not able to receive or sent.

daniel6969
14-02-2021, 05:59 PM
Hahaha. Thanks for the heads up. Like what some have been commenting, most of the MLs know how to play the game and fish. Even one I've been talking to and RTMing also hint at more but gives me the ai mai ai mai hang up to sell vibes. Others don't even show any hint of interest. Those who have been a long time or work in slightly more atas spas or in more affluent areas won't even bat an eyelid to anything more. While servicing can give GFE gao gao but out the door liao become stranger. That's why after reading the stories here, I'm havinf self doubt if I've been visiting the wrong MLs :eek:

There was a saying among ML. 在店是客人,在店外是陌生人。all new comer are tought this way by their senior.

piichai
14-02-2021, 06:06 PM
There was a saying among ML. 在店是各人,在店外是陌生人。all new comer are thought this way by their senior.

客不是各
taught and not thought

daniel6969
14-02-2021, 06:20 PM
客不是各
taught and not thought

Thanks bro for the correction. I learn chinese not fr school but fr ML. Lol

lupsupz
14-02-2021, 06:33 PM
There was a saying among ML. 在店是客人,在店外是陌生人。all new comer are tought this way by their senior.

But still some like yourself manage to KC them. No such luck on my end so far

afterburn
14-02-2021, 07:08 PM

在店外是陌生人

Most married bros prefer it this way too. Don't want them to anyhow call your phone or 跟你打招呼 when you walk past their store-front with your OC :D

Iceman11
14-02-2021, 07:20 PM
在店外是陌生人

Most married bros prefer it this way too. Don't want them to anyhow call your phone or 跟你打招呼 when you walk past their store-front with your OC :D

Interestingly this is also what some of my regular MLs told me, said they will pretend don't know their clients if bumped into each other outside - reason given is they are just here to earn a living and not intend to cause additional potential problem.

Therefore the question is as mentioned by other bro earlier that they were taught by their seniors - is it the same reasoning as well ?

piichai
14-02-2021, 11:44 PM
Interestingly this is also what some of my regular MLs told me, said they will pretend don't know their clients if bumped into each other outside - reason given is they are just here to earn a living and not intend to cause additional potential problem.

Therefore the question is as mentioned by other bro earlier that they were taught by their seniors - is it the same reasoning as well ?

Same action but different agenda

Client outside the shop is stranger

Our relationship is within the shop, you pay i let you play
This relationship disappear Outside the shop.

Implication : (Can be either 1 or all)
1) Do not get involved in KC. Everything is transactional
2) Do not acknowledge client outside so wont cause them trouble

If its Reason 1 : ML is Commercial
If its Reason 2 : ML is thoughtful

chiongsolo
15-02-2021, 12:30 AM
If $$$ is involved. Its a trade. I am an uncle and I always look at my reflection in my own piss. Wahahahaha.

Xgenre
15-02-2021, 08:05 AM
Now ML can reach out via wechat. Saw a young ML post that although she has the fewest clients on Saturday (13th Feb) she is glad to receive $120 in red packet from her customers. I just laugh to myself... she is reaching out to those guys who are protective of ladies by nature. Hopefully some stupid guy read that she has the lowest number of customers and will want to support her. When they do support her, some may tip more knowing others have tipped her $120.

The next day, this ML post she is glad to receive $520(sounds like 我爱你 to PRC) on Valentine's Day. So... will guys compete to see who can tip her more?

Such posts are just 套路 to entice silly guys. All she needs to do is to cook up a story of having the least customers, go to the atm to withdraw $520 and post a picture of $120 today and $520 tomorrow... no one can verify her stories are real.