PDA

View Full Version : Bonk Felecia Chin, How Much U Pay?

Choon Peng
13-01-2008, 12:31 AM
If have a chance to bonk Felecia chin, how much would you consider to pay the "Bonk Transaction?:)

aczeta76
13-01-2008, 08:47 AM
I wun.. I will go petain and look for my Jacqueline

Bigger boobs, better moaning and more chio than Felicia but is lookalike for the thrill

leo_ng77
13-01-2008, 09:16 AM
$60.....there are more chio and better quality gals out there

LoveThai
13-01-2008, 09:49 AM
$50. dun find her appealing. if Jin Feng i will pay $120

hang37
13-01-2008, 10:56 AM
aiya can bonk then say, no point start this thread...
if she's really available, think alot bros willingly to pay...

David_Ginola
13-01-2008, 11:01 AM
I will pay $100.......:D

everywhere
13-01-2008, 11:32 AM
it's funny you started this thread, because yesterday i just had this exact same conversation with my colleague (about celebrities in general, not specifically felicia). okay here's my point of view - it depends on many factors:

-what services she provide? if she lie down there like dead fish, she's almost worthless already. if she offer at least GFE including frenching, then the value shoots up. because if she provides these services, at least during the deed, you can fantasize you're actually bonking her as a girlfriend.

-how long? if it's 1-2 hours for 1-2 shots type, no point. it becomes super commercial, and that defeats the purpose already. people want to bonk celebrities precisely simply because they're celebrities. people always fantasize about having celebrity boyfriend/girlfriend so that they can show off to their friends, and if it's a 'short time' bonk, then it becomes so commercial that even this small fantasy is destroyed.

-will you get to take picture? if you can take picture, i'm sure the value shoots up ALOT. no need to take naked picture, just the two of you inside a blanket will be good enough, i'm sure. at least, you can brag to people you slept with a celebrity and actually have proof.

-raw or protected? come on, let's face it. we always talk about being protected,but if you had a chance to raw with someone like felicia chin or fiona xie, i am 100% sure that ANY GUY here will jump at the chance. they're probably clean, or at least we would like to think so, and no one will give up the chance to bonk them raw, please. if you say you die die must use condom, all i can say is you are either lying, or you are TOO paranoid. in which case, you would probably not even be cheonging at all.

-will you get to wine and dine her, or simply meet up discreetly in a room and bonk? if get to go out and HANG OUT with the female celebrity, she'll be worth a lot more too. same reason as point no. 3 (taking picture). if people see you with her, at least you still have some bragging rights, even if nobody believes you ended up sleeping with her.

i actually came up with a lot more small small points of view, but those are minor. the above ones are the more significant factors which will help me determine how much i'm willing to pay. so let me give you the best,worst and a slightly more realistic case valuations, taking fiona xie as the test subject (i prefer FX over FC):

worst case scenario:

if she is like dead fish, no special service, cannot take picture, cannot wine and dine, must be protected and 1-2 hours durations for 1-2 shots.

my valuation: $1,000 per bonk

best case scenario:

actively participating in the romp, allows frenching, pussy licking, blowjob, anal, cum-in-everywhere (on face, breasts, ass, INSIDE pussy, INSIDE anus), can take picture, can wine and dine, can do raw and she will spend the whole night with you.

my valuation: $25,000 per night

more realistic scenario:

actively participating in the romp, allows frenching, pussy licking, blowjob, no anal, no raw, only cum-in-condom, no picture, can wine and dine but no public displays of affection, and spend the night with you.

valuation: $10,000 per night

those are what i value fiona xie at, i would think that felicia chin would be worth pretty much the same, since arguably fiona xie would be the top rated sexual fantasy for most singaporean guys.

you guys above all value felicia so low, it's because you all are gauging her value based simply on the face value of the bonk itself. you all must also consider all the other factors i mentioned above. some of you try to sound aloof but saying you value her so lowly simply because you can bonk someone identical, but lets face it: it ain't the same. and i strongly believe given the chance and if you guys can afford it, i'm sure you all will pay out of your ass to bonk someone like felicia or fiona or even jesseca liu (i dun like her but i know some people do).

disclaimer:

all my valuations are based on what i feel they're worth, combined with what i think i can afford. the truth is, these girls are worth much more, simply because rich men will pay hundreds of thousands for a night with these famous sweet young things. the moment there is the existence of such rich men who are willing to pay, their value shoots up (simple law of supply and demand). plus, rich men usually demand discretion, just like the stars themselves. this is probably the main reason why, even if you are willing to sell your house to bonk a star, they probably wouldn't even bat an eyelid, and our money - no matter how much - will be worthless to them.

just my humble opinion.

onefour02
13-01-2008, 01:52 PM
$50. dun find her appealing. if Jin Feng i will pay $120

same.same. :cool:

junkie2807
13-01-2008, 02:26 PM
She, among a few others, have been part of my fantasies for quite a while liao. Just my personal opinion, but I would make an honest woman / girl out of her & not just have her for ONS or FL bonk, so I guess that is equivalent to half of whatever assets I will have in future. Provided she is earning less than me, which is another argument altogether.

everywhere
13-01-2008, 03:46 PM
junkie2807: you don't get the point of this thread. the point is that how much would you pay for the bonk (and the whole experience). i'm sure most of us wouldn't mind (or rather, is dying to) have these girls as girlfriends/wives, but the point is: this thread assumes that we are NEVER going to get these girls the traditional way, so HOW MUCH will you willingly offer for the bonk?

asdfghjkl
13-01-2008, 03:47 PM
same.same.

jin feng better? :p

OceanEleven
13-01-2008, 03:51 PM
If have a chance to bonk Felecia chin, how much would you consider to pay the "Bonk Transaction?

So what's next? "If have a chance to bonk Lin Zhi Ling, how much would you consider to pay the "Bonk Transaction?" :cool::rolleyes:

junkie2807
13-01-2008, 03:59 PM
junkie2807: you don't get the point of this thread. the point is that how much would you pay for the bonk (and the whole experience). i'm sure most of us wouldn't mind (or rather, is dying to) have these girls as girlfriends/wives, but the point is: this thread assumes that we are NEVER going to get these girls the traditional way, so HOW MUCH will you willingly offer for the bonk?

Ooops, my bad. Brain not working on sun lazy afternoon. Erm, $2000 for overnite, unlimited shots, raw, GFE, BBBJ, CIM. If less 1 item, den have to revise price downwards liao.

i would pay more for Fiona Xie though. Her boobs are bigger.

McLovin@@
13-01-2008, 04:38 PM
"If have a chance to bonk Lin Zhi Ling, how much would you consider to pay the "Bonk Transaction?"

Wah i'll empty my bank acnt for chance to bonk lin zhi ling. As for felicia chin, probably $150 or so, have seen loads of prettier girls & fls :cool:

dirtymonk82
13-01-2008, 04:51 PM
I will pay $80, same as those PRC in L12-14

scott999
13-01-2008, 05:26 PM
$200.
That is the amount she have to fork out for my time.
Not forgetting hotel room + CD and petrol charges too. :D

Jokes aside,
I am one of the few samsters who dun seem to fancy her.
She has matured over the years and the innocence and SYTness is no longer there anymore.

Just my personal view.

yellowmilk
13-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Where's Bro Beck777?:D

Felicia Chin his fav. He has pic of Ms Chin as his avatar

alanthegreat
13-01-2008, 10:26 PM
dont flame me after i say this.

i dont understand why some guys say $50 or $100 and also say there are better girls out there to bonk. imho, isnt it better to bonk a mediacorp actress than any mary/lucy/jane in geylang/pertain or sbf?

Choon Peng
14-01-2008, 12:23 AM
I wonder whether is there any Mediacorp OKT where can arrange "Dinner Sexsion" just like the Hong Kong Entertainment Industry.:confused:

LoveThai
14-01-2008, 01:51 AM
no special fantasy of bonking a star. cause i feel like some of the girl standing at L12 looks better than her :)

ang076
14-01-2008, 08:47 AM
There are already similar threads about bonking Mediacorps actresses..

This thread will be deleted sooner or later..

Mediacorps actress dont cater to anyone even if somebody paid her a lot of $$$..

But it is an different story if she know you or if you belong to Class A- well-known, rich , powerful, and have social status to maintain..(such people are better groomed, and can guaranteed discreteness..)

To answer the question posted by threadstarter: yes, there is a few agents here, but you must have high purschasing power and be able to treat gals nicely and respect them. They are assessing our posts to judge our characters, estimate our purschasing power....

hang37
14-01-2008, 10:02 AM
wah.. kenna ZAP for commenting le... don't know who le...:rolleyes:
if not open to discussion or feedback then don't start a thread or don't come in a thread and read la...:mad::mad:

Deep Blue
14-01-2008, 10:30 AM
i dont understand why some guys say $50 or $100 and also say there are better girls out there to bonk. imho, isnt it better to bonk a mediacorp actress than any mary/lucy/jane in geylang/pertain or sbf?

It is definitely better but is it practical? Between these two, I think many will choose the latter. ;)

aczeta76
14-01-2008, 11:11 AM
wah.. kenna ZAP for commenting le... don't know who le...:rolleyes:
if not open to discussion or feedback then don't start a thread or don't come in a thread and read la...:mad::mad:

U nt the only one lah.. me oso kena 3 pts for too much comments.. wat to do.

It is a fresh week so put things behind lah..

hang37
14-01-2008, 02:22 PM
U nt the only one lah.. me oso kena 3 pts for too much comments.. wat to do.

It is a fresh week so put things behind lah..

bro...you also kenna..
think everyday we start a thread with different actress name lor, since somebody like to have this kind of topic..:rolleyes:

FL Dome
14-01-2008, 02:36 PM
For Felicia Chin, I am willing to pay up to 1K ... any bros can arrange, anonymity guaranteed.

gamersland
14-01-2008, 05:03 PM
share the same thoughts with some bros here... do not fancy felicia chin... maybe 60 to bonk her, 150 to bonk jin feng and 250 to bonk ba ku teh gal :D

old_yet_horny
14-01-2008, 06:02 PM
I did not pay a single cent...

I remember sometime back vaguely that there was 1 night I dreamt about Felicia Chin doing the Orchard road Bikini run and next day, bought the I-Magazine with her as cover girl in silver bikini... locked my bedroom door, lotioned up my Didi and wank...Cummed on her face in merely 1 minute..kekekeke..:D

Jokes aside, I do not think its so difficult to bonk local celeb but for up and coming local media circle Ah Jies, the difficulties will be upped..People like Mr. OBS, PeXer LXm, DeXnis FXo etc etc all very low profile liao on such ECA liaos.

I choose to believe she is not avail for such service at this moment, even if she is avail, I will not want to do it assuming if I have the money and status...

She is still not popular/ pretty enough to risk my reputation and exposure..I prefer Zhang Jingchu http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/imagegallery/store/phpvR8V7h.jpghttp://www.thebizofknowledge.com/uploads/Zhang%20Jingchu-thumb.jpg type whereby she will match my status even being acught holding hands or checking into a hotel..

alucardseedorf
19-01-2008, 06:08 AM
pay da most $120/2/unlimited!!! i wld pay more for jin feng hehe maybe around $200/2/2? wooo cheers

scott999
19-01-2008, 05:06 PM
I prefer Zhang Jingchu type whereby she will match my status even being acught holding hands or checking into a hotel..
She sure looks chic... I like this type too! :D

sexytoy.com.sg
19-01-2008, 07:25 PM
I would pay her $400 for 2 rounds. :p

unsung80
19-01-2008, 07:59 PM
Hmmm don't think i will intend to pay. I will just make her my gf and get to screw her everyday. ;)

tryherout
19-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Too high, no budget. Too low, insult her and me. So I bring her out for $150 candle light dinner then see can up her......:p

pakpak2001
21-01-2008, 10:36 PM
[QUOTE=Choon Peng;2520400][COLOR="Navy"]If have a chance to bonk Felecia chin, how much would you consider to pay the "Bonk Transaction
================================================== =======
Felicia not that pretty imho
Her eyes used to be damn small and single eyelid but now damn big, just like her balloons also increased in size over the last 2 years

Not expecting any special service, I will pay $150
If got special service, will tip $50 to $80

Priscilla look better than Felicia imho

rolly
23-01-2008, 04:07 AM
a better question would be how much would u pay to bonk yur fav actress/singer?

condition:
1. only u will be able to bonk her, no one else. (non commercial, its a one time offer)
2. she is willing to bonk u. meaning : u pay $xxx to a genie and he grants u this wish, and that wish is she one night call u and fall in love with u that night

summary: basically how much money are u willing to part with such that she wanna have sex with u volunteerily and only u

u are not paying for prostitution here, rather u are paying for yur fantasy/dream bonk

wishing
23-01-2008, 03:05 PM
this one is lousy lah, not worth a single cent