PDA

View Full Version : Me and My Sister-in-Law

Pages : [1] 2

Regular1000
11-01-2008, 01:42 PM
My preference has always been reading others’ stories and their experiences, coz I am quite lazy to write and I don’t write well. So pardon me for my half past 6 ‘ang mo’. :o

My story starts 7 years back when I first knew my wife, then my girlfriend. She brought me back to her home in Marine Parade sometime back in Nov 2000. It was then that I first got to know my in-laws. The family was rather small comprising of Mum, her 2 daughters and a then 10yrs old son. My wife’s father passed off before I knew her. My wife was 26 and I was 29, same age as her elder Sister, Patsy.

My sister-in-law works with SIA as a flight stewardess and her soon-to-be husband, age around 40, was a pilot with UAE (He looks identical to MediaCorp veteran actor ‘Wang Wen Yong’ whilst Patsy looks like HongKong actress Pinky Cheung).I notice Patsy on my first visit to their flat; incidentally it was the couple’s off day. Unlike my wife who is short and slightly plump (resemblance of her father I learnt) 1.62m and 58kg there about. My Sister-in-law was like her mum whom is tall and slender. Patsy stood at about 1.70m and I would say approx. 48-50kg. Her stats i estimated then 34-24-35.

She wore a thin white t-shirt and a tight high up shorts that day (the kind that doesn’t cover the butt line) where I could see her tight firm butt. She had very fair and flawless complexion and usually doesn’t wear bra when she was home. My visit wasn’t a surprise to her as my wife had already told them I would be visiting.

When I arrived, my wife introduced me to them 1 at a time. There were distinct difference between Patsy & her Hubby… ‘Wang Wen Yong’ looks tired while Patsy always rather restless. When I shook her hands, she was like not bothering much… I notice an unusual bounce from her shirt, as she was not wearing bra! :p

I didn’t pay much attention to her coz she was making me feel like a stranger (SQ girls are typically snobbish, I think). She didn’t interact with us a lot that day, mostly doing her own stuff like browsing magazine, polishing nails and walking in and out of her room while her hubby was half the time ZzzzZzz-ing.

Nothing much to talk about for that day, I stayed for dinner, watched TV and left with my then girlfriend. Of Coz, made her come my place and did our bonking…. We both loved bonking each other! Hehehe

Few weeks past, i would pop-in on and off my in-laws place, usually the flying couple wasnt around. One Saturday, me and my wife returned after our mid-nite movie, Patsy was home from her trip while her hubby was on flight to Middle East. As it was rather late, my wife suggested I stay there instead of going home as we plan to be out early to view our wedding stuff.

My mum-in-law owns the master room, my wife and her younger brother the other, Patsy and her hubby the 3rd room. So definitely no lobang for me to crawl onto my wife that nite :confused:. The layout of the flat was quite unique, masterbedroom at 1 extreme corner, side by side was my wife’s room and a distance away, her sister’s room which was just beside the living hall & close to the kitchen where the toilets were. There was this long sofa just outside Patsy door and I was to sleep there for the nite. My wife gave me a complete set of pillow, bolster, blanket and a free standing fan for the nite, while they turned on their 3-in-1 aircon to their respective rooms and slept like pigs in the chilled rooms. Nahbayz!

To be continued….

Ah Loon
11-01-2008, 02:08 PM
WOW, sound some great story coming-up. I'll be the first to set-up the camp then. :D

Sensory Sniper
11-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Good start bro. Pls continue... :)

FL Dome
11-01-2008, 02:19 PM
I dont believe it :eek: looks like affair with sis-in-law coming up ... wah lau if really, next time see each other how ah ... or can always hold her at ransom for sexual favours .... :rolleyes:

Cytan7
11-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Awaiting for more!

fair
11-01-2008, 03:18 PM
Sister in law :eek: ... isnt this shitting in own backyard ... but anyway, please continue ....

Regular1000
11-01-2008, 03:51 PM
I had the fan on full speed that night and covered myself mid body with the blanket provided. I tossed and turned quite frequently on the sofa and was making soft noise of discomfort.

Suddenly there was a gentle tap on my shoulder, as I slowly opened my eyes (thinking must be my wife la) I was caught by surprise that Patsy was bending slightly down to reach me and asked softly, “ not used to the sofa arh?”. Now my eyes were wide opened, she was wearing a silk orange-red sleeping pajamas, and standing to the backdrop of the distance away living hall 4 panel windows, casting lights that vividly highlights her cleavage… I was caught stunned, speechless momentarily as my eyes did the fastest scan down in my life! Unfortunately, bcoz she was facing me, the vital front was all darkness :cool: but consolation was that I could see her amazing shape.

She continued asking, “I thought you might be having a nightmare or something as you were obviously tossing around!” . Her voice was so mild and inviting. I replied quickly, “ thanks for checking on me, yes I think I am not used to this sofa set”. She then said,“ ok, sleep tight then!” as she walked to the kitchen toilet.

I fell asleep soon after that, not knowing when she returned to her room. It was a short while later that I was jerked awake. This time I saw lights coming from Patsy’s room, the door was ajar and she was like talking. I rubbed my eyes and sat up to see what was going on. Her door was like 10 inches opened and the dimmer lights from inside kinda glow the area around me. I looked up to the clock and saw that it was almost 4am. Then, I walked over to her room door to find out what she was doing. I told myself if she sees me I would tell her I m going to check on my wife to see if she is sleeping well. :D

I walk passed her room, she was lying on her bed talking on the phone with her 2 legs arched up and her feet beating the air. I could briefly see her nice long legs and almost semi round butt from the sideway. She was giggling and laughing softly as she spoke, I proceeded to my wife’s room to find her fast asleep and so I went back to my sofa. Through the ajar door I could feel the chill air coming from Patsy’s room and with it, the sounds of her conversation flows.

I didn’t pay much attention till I heard something like, “well, I would like to have a baby, but he told me he is not ready”.

Wowww, something personal, the kaypoh me instinctively moved my head nearest to her room.

“He was always tired!”

“How to? He is quite traditional on that…. He would do me like it’s a mission and finish himself in a mission position very quickly!” followed by uncontrollable laughter, I nearly laugh aloud but held myself.

Then, I heard the magic words from her… “sometimes I really missed making love, you know those that would make you cum like toilet flush!” again she laughed aloud. “yes I missed em” she reaffirmed.

To be continued…..

wang yu
11-01-2008, 03:59 PM
Wow bro, a deprived sister in law, you have it good .... waiting for you next instalment ... :)

jeffrey83
11-01-2008, 04:14 PM
keep it coming!. cheers

kedeb
11-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Whatever it is, I am willing to read ... looks like sexxion is going to be wild ....

Regular1000
11-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Continue 3…

I found myself not lying well, so I sat up.

At this point, I heard Patsy saying, “4-5 times a night... you’re crazy ar…. You siao little bitch!” then laughed and followed by “ok, its late, better go get some sleep, else you never end” followed by another laughter.

I am now sitting up with my legs crossed, like mediation. The blanket, pillow and stuff at 1 corner. I was caught by surprise that Patsy was quick to come out from her room, apparently dashing to toilet. She saw me and was equally shocked I could sense. She paused her walk and was like wanted to say something but then moved on. In the process of the dash, paused then move I saw something most undeserving! My sister-in-law’s Boobs. She moved swiftly but my mind kinda recorded the image and paused in my mind. I saw from her side view,(I didn’t say her tits size earlier coz then I didn’t know) her nice and firm profile of her tits, it was bouncing I recalled and the shape of a pair of twin peak about 2inches protruding out and finished at the tip with small tiny perky nipple like red beans :eek::D

To continue…..

Akina
11-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Wa bro, u mean she and her friend talking about bedding you .... hosei liao :D

maxmax99
11-01-2008, 05:15 PM
I am staying here tonight waiting for yr story.

bigmannow
11-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Renting flat here....:)

Regular1000
11-01-2008, 05:55 PM
Continue 4…

I can still smell her fragrance minutes after she had gone to the kitchen toilet.

At this point my breathing suddenly went heavy and I could feel quick blood rushing North to my mind, then suddenly all dashed down south…. National Anthem!

si liao! It just couldn’t stop hardening and I had to do a quick didi adjustment. I tried distracting my mind, so I reached down to my bag (by the side of the sofa), retrieved my cigarette and lighted em… I inhaled long and hard… I needed the smoke to cool me down or rather clear my very fascinated mind at the juncture.

Suddenly, there was this soft yelling close to my left ear, “wei… you want to die ar, smoke in the hall? Family rule, no smoking in hall la… go kitchen!’
It was Patsy… this lady’s second time made my ballz shrink that night. I expressed my paiseh look and said “sorry, madam!”
At this point she gave me that kind of half serious, half CFM look. I guessed she must have laughed after going back to her room.

So I went to the kitchen, I stood near the window and started puffing. The carpark downstairs was like dead deserted: quiet, silent and cool. I was puffing for something like 2mins when suddenly this lady again from behind me…. “ wei..you peeping people make love is it?” I turned and this time she was quite closed to me…she was looking over my shoulders to see what I was looking at. I blushed her boobs quite literally and we stood there motionless for only seconds, but those seconds were like forever… !

Patsy took a step back and placed a stick of cigarette to her lips, apparently she didn’t had a lighter with her. Come to think of it, maybe it was deliberate she did not bring hers. ;)
She requested, “you have a light?”. I passed her my lighter without saying a word. She was lighting the tip of her cigarette, as the light grows on her face, her eyes suddenly turns to me, the look was hard staring, yet seductive and definitely CFM! Si liao, my small head decided to renegade from the big head and stood up on its own. While my big head of all things decides to betray me by commanding my eyes to scan her body…. She was sucking the smoke softly from the lighting up, her throat inhaling, my eyes travelled with the smoke down her body, downwards… siao liao… THE TWIN PEAK! Now I could feel I was swallowing my saliva and she certainly notice it… !
nose bleed arh!

To be continued…

mr.petain
11-01-2008, 06:01 PM
-drool-..

more!!

Aurors
11-01-2008, 06:29 PM
Very good story bro, just in time for action .... :D

Regular1000
11-01-2008, 07:03 PM
Continue 5…

I am now quite literally staring at her tits, boy oh boy, from the translucent pajamas, I could see the firm round breast with an areole of a one dollar coin diameter. Further down was a light colour, I guess white G-string. I hadn’t the time to confirm that, as she started the conversation rolling; she asked, “your dear sleeping ar?” … rubbish right? But I obliged by replying “yah man, sound asleep, like a baby!” she then gave me a smile and said, “ don’t you dare mistreat her, I beat you, okie” I smiled, “ well, I am always gentle and patient with ladies” .

She paused then comes what she really wanted to ask, “sorry, did my chats earlier disturbed you from your sleep?” followed with a puff and was half looking into my eyes. I made a quick thinking and replied jokingly, “ya lor, you were so happy and spoke so loud, surely la!” I followed with a grin. She then had this funny facial gesture and her top teeth now biting the lower lip, “you overheard everything?”, I said “no la, I think from you said, something like you would like to have a baby”.

I knew at this juncture she was feeling worried, so to make her feel better, as she was obviously lost on what to say, I told her,” aiyaa, talk cock with friends is like that la… I always do that too!” she smiled at me, then said “thanks” then she stub out her stick, looked into my eyes and said, “ I catch up with you some other time”, turned and walked to her room. As she walked, the lights from the windows penetrated thru her pajamas, this time I could see the entire back profile of Patsy, with her stimulating butt hidden behind her confirmed G-string. The lights shone cruelly between her thighs, as I again found myself swallowing saliva and could still remember the sight of Patsy’s lovely inverted V.

At that moment, I knew I am in to explore Patsy further. Unlike her initial ‘SQ’ attitude, she was now having interesting topics I am aware of. I knew I wanted something with her but wonder if she was game! :p:p:)

To be continued…

Regular1000
11-01-2008, 07:07 PM
many thanks brothers who have contributed some points to me... really encouraging and am appreciative!

I would like to ascertain all brother enjoy this story, but bcoz i m new, i dont seen to be able to upload a pix of pinky cheung whom really look quite identical to 'my sister-in-law'.

I wonder if any senior brothers here willing to help, if yes, let me know how to go about?

again thank you ;)

Regular1000
11-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Continue 6…

Several weeks later, again a Saturday, I was at my in-laws place. This time however, the whole family was around. For the period prior to this I was having fantasies of being alone with Patsy, sometimes I just got erected thinking of her. I knew jialat liao, coz honestly speaking on some occasions when I was bonking my then girlfriend, Patsy just came to my mind and my vision made up Patsy inplace of her sis and I was pounding her real hard. :D Man’s pride la… I actually not a fantastic bonker la… brothers know la… once in awhile, we like to cheat ourselves! :confused:

It was quite awhile I haven’t seen Patsy and though I pretended normal, somehow my heartbeat went fast when I reached Marine Parade. I wonder how she would receive me?

I stepped into the flat, acting normal and from a distance I quickly started greeting everyone aloud, though deep down I was nervous. I saw Patsy the moment I stepped in, she greeted me with a smile almost instantaneously, her hubby was sitting next to her, typical of a highly educated pilot I guess, he was busy catching up with news. He smiled and went back to his papers.

Patsy wore a black short tee shirt that hangs slightly loose revealing her slim and flawless waist At an angle, I could tell she was bear inside, coz I remember spotting her ‘little red beans’ :p Her skirt was a tight denim that cuts just mid way on her thigh, rather high and with her long legs, it was a true sight!

To be continued….

tanner132
11-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Nice story bro.

Keep it coming... ;)

Cheers

Bronco
11-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Nice story bro.

Keep it coming... ;)

Cheers

Bro, u got time to read story meh...:D

Threat stater's pls keep cumming, my fren need ur story to self-stimulate..:eek:

Kum Xia!!

hotsoup16
11-01-2008, 09:21 PM
waiting for the sexy sexy parts:D

Regular1000
11-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Continue 7…

Nothing much happened that evening so I better fast forward….

We ate dinner, watched TV and ‘Wang Wen Yong’ brought out some red wines and invited us to drink with him. It was near 10pm as 4 of us, my wife included were downing wine into our system. We spoke everything under the sun and occasionally Patsy would look at me for abit. Very soon, we finished 2 bottles, about 12am, Patsy hubby wanted to rest but Patsy said she would stay for slightly more. At this point, all other members were already in bed, only my wife, Patsy and I were still struggling to finish up the 3rd bottle. My wife left for toilet in one instant and Patsy was suddenly tilting her chin slightly lower, smiled very sweetly with her mouth slightly ajar and looked dreamy. Her arms on the table and her tits comfortably squeezed between the table, her eyes were electrifying. With her face blushed from the liquor, she looked so damn sexy… I would have raped her if the others weren’t there. :mad: ahaha

I took the chance to ask her, “Patsy, are you ok?”. She replied, “don’t worry, tonight is the night!” which I don’t really understand. I wanted to tease her but I knew my wife would be out soon, so I thought why not just make her remember me for making her drunk. :rolleyes:

Patsy was mingling her glass with index finger circling the glass tip. I knew my wife would be out soon, so I proposed to Patsy to bottoms up our equally filled glass. To my surprise, she naughtily mentioned, “ how to bottom up for you?” “ you naughty, want me drunk ar?” then I said jokingly and with a smile, “ yes, I want you drunk but on another occasion, not tonight” and we laughed, as I overheard her softly saying “you bastard” . We knocked on our glasses and looked deep into each’s eyes before pouring the wine down our throat fast. I knew she would be on concussion very soon. My wife came out and before Patsy speaks rubbish I quickly took the chance to excuse myself for a shower.

By the time I am out, Patsy was already in her room and the light was dimmed. My wife then brought out all the essentials to sleep on sofa and kissed me on my lips, “tonight cant give you, no choice” she said,then walked to her room. I spent another several moments clearing up my wet hair and tucking my changed clothes aside. It was an extremely difficult night I must admit as the wine kicks into my blood system. I went to my wife’s room hoping for extraordinary but she was already fast asleep.

It was at this moment, I heard Patsy’s voice. She was like talking to her hubby and also breathing heavily while she speaks. I quickly went back to my ‘bed’ to eavesdrop what was cooking. She was making soft noises which I couldn’t figure out, only then I heard her hubby say, “ I am quite tired, I try” something to that extend. Then Patsy’s voice got slightly clearer, she was telling him she feels extremely hot and wants him to make her feel good. “Don’t just try, I want every bit of it tonight” then the magic words that I heard earlier “tonight is the night”. so this was what she meant tonight is the night… she wanted a real good bonk and maybe try for a baby, I guess…..

To be continued….

Regular1000
11-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Continue 8….

It was all her hubby vocal noise for awhile, didn’t heard much of Patsy moaning. When I finally hear Patsy’s voice, it was “don’t, not now, hold on, I want!” followed by her hubby “no, no you are so wet, I just cant hold on no more…. Arghh!”

Kanasai, at this point my penis stood straight up, very hard and steeply supporting my
tentage of my undie and shorts. I adjusted it down and pointing up, in the process the slight stroking made me felt unbearable. I was near to needing to PCC but held back by deep breathing. At this very moment, I saw a shadow coming out of Patsy’s room, Its Patsy!

She closed her room door and was attempting to walk to the kitchen, she must be very drunk and high as she was walking ‘snake’ steps. Then not long after, she slips and fell onto me… I believe it was unintentional, but perhaps a blessing from heaven. She dropped completely face down on my tilted body, her face near my butt and her hands on my legs. I tried sitting up to help her, next I notice she was caressing my leg’s hair…. From her mouth, soft moaning noise of… ngggg coming from her throat. I believe she was 100% kong-ed, therefore I tried getting her up. From where I sat, I must start lifting her by holding her waist… her dead weigh was far beyond simple carrying. I used more strength to lift up her body, fortunately or unfortunately my hands slipped and were now infront wrapping her blossom. I could feel her tiny nipple very hard and erected, honestly I knew she must be damn horny at that moment. She was now falling back on my shoulders with her head up… I tried to make minimum noise as I feared if anyone sees this… sure die, I wont know how to explain.

Patsy hair smells great, the liquor plus the unique fragrance coming from her body was beyond description. My didi just naturally got hard, uncontrollably. She was dreamy with slight attempt to get up. But the liquor must have overwhelmed her and she just gave up getting up and laid comfortably on my shoulder whilst starting to be ‘itchy handed’, she just must rub something or hold something it seems.

My mouth and nose were on her neck, I kind of kissed her neck accidentally as I struggled to lift her up with both hands on her waist. Remember she was wearing a loose black t-shirt and denim skirt? Yes, my hands slipped and 1 hand found its way inside her tee, with the palm just over her soft, tender tits. The nipple was really perky and hard. This very moment, Patsy moaned gently, her eyes closed and breathing heavily, her hands suddenly went for my ‘glory’. I don’t know if she knows what she was doing but certainly she was trying to hold my dick from the outside of my shorts. I don’t know why, I just gotten bold at that time and started caressing her breast too, feeling her… she moaned with soft pleasure, as she attempted to dig under my shorts to experience my now very hard penis. I stopped her, then kissed her neck alittle, then her ears. I knew she enjoyed the contact very much. She was slowly getting back onto herself but still high I guessed. She made a slight butt shift and got her butt between my spreaded legs and tightly against my hard penis, at this point, I know SHE KNOWS! But I must admit we were very, very tipsy that night.

Still laying on my shoulder and my left hand inside her tee (actually, I was using 2 fingers to circle her nipple that moment, but I don’t know if she was aware).. suddenly, I felt her hand catching my right palm which was not doing anything and she led it to her thigh. Somehow she managed to sit up and the skirt went above her thighs, she guided my right hands close to her little secret. Next thing I knew my fingers were all wet with her juicy nectar!! Yes I mean it, she wanted me to know she was so damn wet that night….!! :mad: :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, the entire ‘event’ happened all within 5 mins and it seems so very long. As soon as it happened, it ended just as fast. Patsy suddenly just stood up and somehow managed to walked (still rather floaty though) to the toilet. Minutes later she came back, I was already lying down in sleeping posture. She walk passed me unsteadily and deliberately rubbed her legs on the sofa, hitting me in the process. She acknowledges! :p

To be continued…..

Wowww brothers, buey tahan liao…. Need to stop here and may not post till Monday, coz weekend family day ma hehehe ;)

Take Care and have a sextified weekend! Cheers

Ohh, I asked for fun la… if u like to donate some points, pls do so, if not oso doesn’t matter, so long you all enjoyed my experience hahaha

thanks again!

cheersMike
11-01-2008, 10:44 PM
bro well written.. and ur story just like watching drama.. stop at the most exciting moment :D

sorry dun have point to up you..but well done

Cum_Luver
11-01-2008, 11:02 PM
bro Regular1000,

very hot and fantastic story...keep it cumming hor.

jeffrey83
11-01-2008, 11:02 PM
any more coming uo? dun be a let down...pls stay tuned..haha

shade
11-01-2008, 11:17 PM
wow bro, thanks for the saucy write up. certainly make my little head react during your 5mins encounter. :p

hoAho
11-01-2008, 11:36 PM
Bro, one of the best thread I have read...bravo...I always hv this fantasy abt my SIL who is also a SQ gal..but unfortunately she is not the wild type..only managed to touch her hand and back....everytime I see her, my heart pumps faster ...:mad:

Niceman
12-01-2008, 12:11 AM
Well done Bro.
Pls Cont and dun stop and MIA 1/2 way like the rest of the bros.

If u think is the end, juz reply, "The End" so, wont let the rest of bro wait, Tan Ku Ku :P

Ok?

Camping here

thisisme
12-01-2008, 01:10 AM
nice one bro ...
keep it going ;)

BatistaSG
12-01-2008, 01:13 AM
Buai ta han liao......please come back soon

rh8611
12-01-2008, 03:23 AM
nice one man!! eehhe:D

AD69
12-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Good job on the story. Looking forward to read more.

sulk
12-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Wah lau ... cant wait till monday ... bro TS, can work OT ... :)

Frankiestine
12-01-2008, 11:20 AM
damn must post something so as to be subscribed to this thread...makes for very interesting reading but perhaps a bit too detail on description of people and jobs....just hope ts relatives are not kakis inside this forum..if not very easy to pecah lobang...

everywhere
12-01-2008, 11:23 AM
yeah, worst part is that TS is actually married to his then-gf now, which means this could potentially ruin a marriage or even the wife's family.

wanmalay
12-01-2008, 12:18 PM
TS, come back fast. Dont let us wait too long pls..:D

best123
12-01-2008, 12:36 PM
damn good story man! pls continue!!!

the_e_ones
12-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Bro Regular1000, this is for you...a picture of Pinky Cheung :p

http://app.hkatv.com/_upload/atvstar/287_1.jpg

XboxSG
12-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Please don't make our weekends so bored. Come back please

cheeky-cheeky
12-01-2008, 01:20 PM
wa bro u write quite well leh...

anyway nice experience can't wait to see what up next... ;)

K_ger
12-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Not trying to steal your thread bro but reading your story reminds me of an incident many years ago when I was dating a girl from school.

Was dating this girl when I was 17 and she mentioned she had a god-mother which was like few years older than she was. Didn't think much about it until I was invited by my then gf to visit her god-mother's place which was near her place.

In any case, only when I had visited her god-mother did I realise what a lucky dude I was. Her god-mother turned out to be a catwalk model, and she would wear these skimpy clothes around the house too, not caring who else was around. Anyhow, first time I saw the godmother, she was wearing a faded mid-drift T-shirt with shorts which barely covered her ass. Straight away my mind went wild when I saw her. I mean come on, I was only 17 then and only had one thing on my mind.

To be continued...

tanmikel
12-01-2008, 01:52 PM
damn must post something so as to be subscribed to this thread...makes for very interesting reading but perhaps a bit too detail on description of people and jobs....just hope ts relatives are not kakis inside this forum..if not very easy to pecah lobang...

bro , no need what , just go to top of first post , click on "thread tools" and from the pull down window , just click on "subscribe" :D

sindroid
12-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Lovely story, keep up the good work! :)

K_ger
12-01-2008, 04:50 PM
In any case, this god mother of my gf is quite hospitable and she was asking if we wanted to see soem of her modelling photos. I of course agreed right away but of course had to pretend to think for a while before asking politely to. if not gf will suspect.

So we went into her room to get the albums. But her room was really messy and can see her clothes thrown all over the place. Was just thinking then if I managed to do it with my gf's god-mother in her room one day, it'll just be like what it looks like today, clothes all shrewn all over the room. Hee hee...

Then she told me she had to get a ladder to get the albums as they were on the top shelf of her wardrobe. I helped her to get a ladder and placed the ladder firmly on the floor before letting her climb up to get the albums. At the same time, my gf said she needed to use the toilet and excused herself from the room.

K_ger
12-01-2008, 04:58 PM
Nevertheless, I pretended to be helpful and say I'll hold the ladder in case she falls. The godmother even smiled and thanked me for being such a gentleman. But the real reason was to come.

As said earlier, she was wearing a mid-drift shirt and these really hot shots that barely covered her ass. As`she climbed up the ladder, I suddenyl reliased that her shirt flipped here and there as she climbed up the ladder and I could see that she was not wearing a bra from my angle. Her nicely endowed breast were not that big (A+ to B-), but they were really firm and it was just the type of breasts I liked, although a B+ would have really did it for me.

But because they were so beatiful, I just traced the curves up until I saw her small beautiful light brown nipples. For me then, that was heaven, a beautiful model with her breasts exposed and nothing to stop me from staring as she was focussed on climbing the ladder without falling.

As I looked down the rest of her body, I also could not help but notice the ass that was wriggling in front of my face, as well as those unending legs which were just cm from my hands that were supporting the ladder.

Eternity_Gal
12-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Lovely Plot. It would be indecent if it's for real. Betrayal and Lust often come to us, that's human.....

K_ger
12-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Ok, like I said, not meaning to steal the thread, just a fill-up before bro gets back with his sister-in-law story on Monday...

At that moment, I was so tempted to just cup her ass from where I was standing as the curves on those ass were really enticing me to go grab them. But I realised that she had gotten to the top and was just opening the cupboard doors to get the album and I quickly shifted my eyes to her face to ask her if she was all right or needed any help (while the rest of my body was just screaming to pull her fom the ladder and do a real quickie before my gf returned to the room).

She said she was fine, grabbed the albums and slowly making her way down. As she reached the bottom of the ladder, I stretched my hand out to help her get off the ladder and she slipped slightly, and I remembered how her breasts which I had just seen a moment ago brushed past my arm. She apologised and it was also then that my gf came back to the room and we just left it as that.

K_ger
12-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Anyhow, after that we would often hang at her place and I used to just peep at her exposing her breasts or ass to me and each time I did it with my gf, the images of her just kept running through my mind.

A few month later, my gf and I broke up and I never saw her godmother again either... until a few years later. I was invited to a friend's party and had come late. It was then that I recognized her at the party. She was still single then and remembered me too but didn't say anything.

Anyhow, a few drinks later, we all got pretty tipsy and as I made me way to the toilet, I saw her coming out of the ladies. Don't know what prompted me but just grabbed her and brought her to the back door and just kissed her. But she just pulled me aside gently and told me sorry but she could not do it because of my relationship with her ex. Otherwise, she said she just loved giving blow jobs and swallowing, especially in her state right now.

Damn it, really teasing me. She then pushed me to the side and just walked away and I never saw her again. But till today, keep running through images in my mind what would happen if we had met under different circumstances.

Sorry for the anti-clamax, but like I said, the story from bro just reminded me of this story which I just wanted to share.

agentwilson
12-01-2008, 09:15 PM
woo interesting~~~
:D

best123
12-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Betrayal and Lust often come to us, that's human.....

I agree fully..... it is self misery otherwise!

alphonsus
13-01-2008, 12:29 AM
Guess loyalty do not fit nowadays

If anyone is given a chance to fullfill their lust, who wouldn't do it?

Great story anyway. Long awaited adrenaline pumping :)

msgfan
13-01-2008, 12:44 AM
Sorry for the anti-clamax, but like I said, the story from bro just reminded me of this story which I just wanted to share.

Good story.

vkillers
13-01-2008, 04:20 AM
Camping.....for story to continues...:)

oklook75
13-01-2008, 09:34 AM
cant wait to see more. Gd story.

Scanner
13-01-2008, 01:45 PM

Not bad, things are progressing... now we even have 'advertisements' and trailers whilst TS taking a break. :p

wanmalay
13-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Great Story

best123
13-01-2008, 04:40 PM
[QUOTE=alphonsus;2520398]Guess loyalty do not fit nowadays

QUOTE]

yup..... i was for 10 years, not anymore........

S.A.C.
13-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Enjoy reading..thks bro,awaiting for more!:)

aka1234
13-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Very nice thread to read. cool man. tks

G-spotter
13-01-2008, 09:20 PM
good one bro, camp for more :D

skyhawk958
13-01-2008, 09:57 PM

Open ur own shop,start ur own thread,more story to read:D

tigo
13-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Great story:)

pokeman71
13-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Long waited thread.

5 stars performance

zl1983
13-01-2008, 11:13 PM
whr is e TS? gone MIA? :(

ricardo
14-01-2008, 01:54 AM
wow good story ... one of the better one i have read ... pls go on.

jeffrey83
14-01-2008, 02:32 AM
K - ger....pls dun not do this.... even if ur Story is somehow related or whatsoever which u claimed....pls pls pls refrain from doing this... most of us are not interested..at least for me...

u are obviously stealing, which u think r nt

my concern is afraid those who just came across this thread does not know wat is going on.... some of us had been tailing the first post our dear thread starter "Regular1000" has shared..

kinda unfair, which had been jeopardised...

would greatly appreciated if u (k- ger) would have contributed to any new thread...

Regular1000, keep it always coming....monday has arrived!

Regular1000
14-01-2008, 08:33 AM
Bro Regular1000, this is for you...a picture of Pinky Cheung :p

http://app.hkatv.com/_upload/atvstar/287_1.jpg

Brother,

You are the 1st person i would like to thank for going the extra mile to help source for the pix and post it for every brothers here. Just incase for some of em' that requires to :D :D

THANK YOU!

Regular1000
14-01-2008, 08:39 AM

Bro Frankiestine,

U r the 2nd to thank for the reminding me of the danger.

However, i would like you to be rest assured that protecting of the people in this story was top on my list even before i started laying out my article. I had 'engineered' some changes to the ingredients but not compromising on the quality of the content!

Cheers and enjoy!;)

Regular1000
14-01-2008, 09:05 AM
Many thanks to brothers who had made the extra effort of dropping a note to show their support and appreciation of the story and especially those who had shared their points with me! SALUTE YOU! ;)

I would take the opportunity to seek your pardon if i didnt reply to some of the replies here, as truely my emphasis is to focus on writing as quickly as possible with the inbetween hours available to me and deliver the instalments earlier for all awaiting brothers but i must highlight i do browse thru each and every remark posted by brothers here, thanks again!

There are 2 brothers i must response, and and they are done as above.

Apart from them,

1) for the Brother who came by to inject another article while i was taking my break. - Sincerely i appreciate your intention, but i would suggest you start a new tread next time as I am more concerned about the distraction to the reading momentum than the value-added you could contribute in this thread. (no offence please, thank!) ;)

2) for the Brother who PM me asking for 'Patsy' contact. - my consideration on your request was never 'to give or not to give' but more on how to make you understand the untold rule of making sure you will never be given! :mad: this i hope you understand! still- i must thank you for your interest in this thread (again no offence, thanks) :o

As for the other Brothers that have been waiting for the next instalment...IT'S PARTY TIME! here goes.....

have a great weeke ahead & have fun!

Cheers!

Regular1000
14-01-2008, 09:11 AM
Ok Brothers, HERE GOES..... :D

Continue 9 ….

I spent few minutes in the toilet to wash up after Patsy returned to her room.

Somehow I wasn’t worried about what had happened and how Patsy would react the following day. I was confident the ball in my Sis-in-laws court was in good hands.

I shifted to my wife’s room to sleep at about 9am after her younger brother woke up and I got up only at 2pm when I was told its time for lunch. I got up, not totally sober, with a mind filled with the scenes that had happened barely hours before, especially the fingers that teased Patsy’s nipples and those that had the fortune of touching Patsy’s channel and gotten her glorious fluid. Having recalled the scenes, my didi erected unreservedly and I was sure my wife noticed it, but fortunately it is typical of me that I ‘stand’ to the morning calls. :o

I came out of the room to find Patsy and her younger brother in the hall whilst my wife and her mum in the kitchen, Patsy’s hubby still in his room. I was trying to straighten my hair by brushing them with my hands when Patsy greeted, “hey handsome, hangover ar?” then grinned with totally normal disposition. I was probably looking at her with stoned facial gesture, “no la” I replied, “you never make me drank enough!” then I struggled to smile so as to express the sight of relieve that she took things positively. “Is it, then next time I should ‘have’ more with you lor” Patsy answered in slow words with dragging emphasis for ‘have’. With her face away from her brother she widens her sparkling eyes and gave me a cheeky look. I suddenly choked and coughed as my mind pictured her reply, she laughed playfully. Kanasai :eek: Just this moment, her hubby came out from his room, I quickly divert the subject to stop her teasing, “ok, I better go brush my teeth, talk later” with a smile.

Nothing much after that, as we had lunch and did a bit of TCSS then at about 4pm my wife signaled we should be going as she had on the night before told me she would like to shop Robinson on Sunday. We asked the couple if they would like to join us but Pilot said they have other plans. Just before we left, while my wife went to the toilet, and her hubby was back to his room, Patsy took the chance to walk up to me and said, “don’t be naughty and make sure you don’t mistreat my sister hah… else I box you ar” follow with a soft box on my forearm. “I know, last night was just ‘thee’ night” I said softly, she quickly replied “thanks” almost muttering. Her eyes were expressing unfulfilled emotions like she was missing me. Damn me, that moment was drop dead touching.

My wife returned soon after, Patsy and I quickly turned smiley to avoid suspicion. We left to do our shopping.

To be continued…..

Regular1000
14-01-2008, 09:13 AM
K - ger....pls dun not do this.... even if ur Story is somehow related or whatsoever which u claimed....pls pls pls refrain from doing this... most of us are not interested..at least for me...

u are obviously stealing, which u think r nt

my concern is afraid those who just came across this thread does not know wat is going on.... some of us had been tailing the first post our dear thread starter "Regular1000" has shared..

kinda unfair, which had been jeopardised...

would greatly appreciated if u (k- ger) would have contributed to any new thread...

Regular1000, keep it always coming....monday has arrived!

thank you bro, YOU ARE RIGHT!

Regular1000
14-01-2008, 09:17 AM
Continue 10…..

For the next 2 years, me and my sister-in-law got to know each other better and developed chemistries like we were courting each other, while maintaining our ‘distance’; dilemma! :(

In the 2 years, me and my wife got married and moved to our new nest at Bayshore Park while Pilot and Patsy got married slightly before us but maintained their stay in Marine Parade. I was bonking nobody except my wife during this period and we were extremely active as we now have an entire house new to explore and honestly, my wife is one great creature to have sex with. She does read up or chat up with friends to constantly improve and master skills that sextify my needs. Of course, i would also constantly upgrade my skills to keep up with her pace. Afterall, wasn’t that what our sillypore government has been telling us, UPGRADE! TRAIN AND
RE-TRAIN!?? :D

Though there was no 'ultimate' intimacy between me and my sis-in-law during this period. We did meet quite regularly and got closer to knowing each other. We started personal conversations on phone, went for swims, shopping, pubbing, disco, movies, pick and sent her to airport at times when her hubby wasn’t in town; of course mostly with the presence of my wife. In all the outings, I have never gotten enough of admiring her beauty and of course her mesmerizing body. Those teasing winks, cheeky smiles, charming personality, witty and amazing reflexes were all additional attributes of MY SISTER-IN-LAW! whom I came to know.

Amongst the many outings we had together in that 2 years, there were 3 occasions that had some minor ‘events’:

The 1st happened about 3-4 months after that ‘red wine’ night. Patsy, me and my wife had decided to chill out at Zouk on one of the Friday night. My wife wore a 2 pieces green silk dress with low cuts exposing half her tits and black bra strap that join the 2 bra caps. Patsy wore a tight-fit purple silk dress that proudly highlights her ‘bottley’ cleavage body, her dress has a daring 2 inches cut in front from her collar down to near her tummy, the cut would reveal enough of Patsy’s non-sagging breast even without the support of a bra; seeing them would cause nose bleed even for the most ‘seasoned brothers’ I am sure. We settled down quickly and were drinking fast, wanting to be high at soonest. Tequila pop, gordon blu neat, gin lime… very soon our blood was heavily under the influence of liquor and we were like grinning all the time. :p

To be continued…

Regular1000
14-01-2008, 09:19 AM
Continue 11….

Apart from drinking, we also danced quite a bit that night; this was because my wife loves disco dancing. She would pull my hand for dance whenever nice sounds were played and I would in turn grab Patsy’s hand and drag her along. We danced very closely and both my wife and Patsy were totally freeing themselves with moves that were very seductive. We got really tipsy and high, there was enough of holding, hugging and cheek kisses and certainly we were like floating. Patsy would deliberately tease me with close body contacts rubbing her body against mine in tandem with the music, my wife would do likewise from the other side. Then came this moment where Patsy would deliberately come to my front, shake her gorgeous body teasing me with her bouncy boobs, she would then give me that kind of dreamy eyes, horny smile, CFM looks. :cool:

My dick would steepen without reservation, and because the music beats were quick, I found myself and Patsy dancing literally like hopping to the rhythm with lots of fun, seeing my wife dancing behind Patsy and was looking at the DJ direction, I suddenly couldn’t hold myself together and hopped towards Patsy to embraced her uncontrollably, both hands caresses her back followed by going down to grab and squeeze her perky butt cheek and press her lower half against my already solid hard cock. She looked at me, noticed what she was feeling below then hugged me with her boobs closely pressing against me like I was her dearest. I gave her a quick pet kiss on her cheek then distanced our bodies just in time for my wife to join us in the dance again. :eek:

Shortly after, my wife wanted a break; she held my left hand and gave me a tug to signal she wants to stop. She then pulls me out from dancing as I grabbed Patsy hand pulling her along. We were holding hands in a line when I felt Patsy applying energy to my palm, squeezing it. Hmmmmm... what was Patsy signaling me?:confused:

To be continued…

Flyjacket
14-01-2008, 09:49 AM
seriously good post of a story...

... with SIL who happens to a SQ stewardess too... :p

UP POINTS 2 YOU LA...

cannot wait for continuation!!!!

jdi813
14-01-2008, 09:52 AM
happening sia ... good stuff bro :D

Wins88
14-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Excellent SIL story bro! Please continue so that you can help brighten up many SBF bro's Monday!

Regular1000
14-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Hey Bros,

I have just gotten the kick of getting points (though honestly i feel its insignificant, oso dun know what are they for) but i do sense the push for me to write with urgency and to deliver asap, just like receiving Salary ;)

NEW RULE: Attention brothers who have relatively good points and power... i have decided a NEW RULE for this thread and i wish you guys would oblige, poorer bros no worries la... just read and have fun! cheers. :p

From today (for this thread that is), 'richer' brothers who after reading the story and knowingly immersed himself into the story and made himself replace me in the story as he could PCC would be PENALISED!.... 'you' are required to pay 'RENTAL" fee, just like ERP concept; each time you enter, you pay! :D Just for fun lah... you pay or you dun, i really wont know haaha... just thinking of a way to exhaust some points of yours and make the points go round.

have a great week ahead and have fun! ;)

mr_missile
14-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Great story TS!
Your SIL sounds soooo delicious!
Lucky chap!
Getting my beer and chips and pitching my tent here awaiting for your installments.
Cheers!

Regular1000
14-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Continue 12…

At our seats, my wife went over to Patsy to ask if she would like to join her to the ladies. Surprisingly, Patsy chose not to and my wife then left on her own. Patsy and I are still panting heavily from the dance and still highly intoxicated. I curved my fingers under the dark surrounding with intermittent light flashes for her to come over. She moved over, slightly unstable and sat her butt between my spread laps. My big head was no longer rationale at this point, whilst my small head gradually swells. :o I placed my hand on her warm, blushed cheek, stared deeply into her eyes without a blink. The moment my palm caressed her ear, she planted a deep heavy kiss on my lips. :eek: I was stunned, caught by surprise and concern that my wife might see this. She held on to her kiss and was gradually opening her lips, slowly closing her eyes, her palm and fingers caressing my thigh as she insert her tongue challenging me for frenching. I took her on and soon our tongues were interlocking as we gave each other heavy kisses that came with strong sucking. I then squeezed her butt gently to distract the indulgence and a reminder that her sister could be back anytime. She slowly and gently parted her lips from mine, then muttered, “Kingston, you are driving me crazy tonight”. I replied, “you were naughty too, but I love it!” :D as we both broke into laughters. She pinched me on my thigh and slowly stood up from my lap then moved over to the other side of the table, lighting herself a cigarette, waiting for her sis/my wife to return. :cool:

My name is Kingston, she would sometimes call me King and I would call her Pat, in short.

To be continued….

Artic
14-01-2008, 03:15 PM
good effort....thks for the contribution....:D:D

sinfulman79
14-01-2008, 04:21 PM
omg... i'm camping here .....

Regular1000
14-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Continue 13…

The 2nd happened about 2 months after our disco night.

My mum-in-law on that occasion wanted to visit Kusu Island for her annual prayer on a Saturday and wanted us to stay over on Friday after work to help her with the preparation of the food, paper-offerings which are traditions of the Chinese Taoist.

My wife and i went back to our nest after work on Friday, had our dinner, shower, changed and pack the essentials for the trip, then left for my in-law place at about 9.30pm. When we arrived, I found both Pilot and Patsy were not at home and were on flight. Pilot is to return next Wednesday and Patsy on Monday.

My wife and I quickly settled in, this time I can sleep in her brother’s room while she would use her Sister’s. We were helping mum with the folding of papers stuff at about 11.30pm when a colleague of mine called. An ongoing project that I was overseeing got some hiccups and my presence at the Exhibition Centre was needed to resolve some technical issues.

I left my in-law’s place and promised to be back at soonest. My wife passed me her set of keys incase I am late. I could return only around 7am when they were already preparing to leave for Kusu Island. My mum-in-law suggested I better stay behind to get some sleep and my wife said likewise. I would of course asked if it was manageable for them, which leads to my wife teasing, “of course can la, I will get handsome guys to help me if needed, don’t worry” finishing with a cheeky smile. She then kissed me on my lips saying, “go washup and have a good rest!”, “you take care, okay” I replied, kissing her cheek, then off they went.

It was already 9.30am after I brushed my teeth, did my shower and had a rather heavy breakfast. I then proceeded to sleep and got up at around 1.30pm awaken by noise from the hall. I dragged my legs walking out to investigate. To my astonishment I saw Patsy in the kitchen, she was cooking something when she noticed me. “hey” she greeted with a sweet smile, “slept well? Why are you home alone, I suppose you should be with mum for Kusu?” she asked. “Yah, but I was held back by a damn project that screwed up, came back only early morning” I answered; then I saw a pack of virgina slim cigarette with lighter this time not far from her cooking area. I conveniently picked up 1 stick and lighted one. She then said, “hey, its no good to smoke immediate after you wake up and please don’t smoke so much la!” followed with a frown and expression of anger in the face. “you very loh soh like my wife” I said, smiling. “yah, you wished!” she said then grinned. “Ok la, don’t smoke, don’t smoke lor…I go have my wash up then” I mentioned. ..

To be continued….

Taoist
14-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Bro Regular1000. Good story and hope for more to come. Kum Sia.

Regular1000
14-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Continue 14…

Just after I stubbed out the cigarette and before I enter the toilet she asked, “I am cooking noodles, we share ok?”, “you know I always love to share with you wad… wahahaha” I responded laughing then I went into toilet while she grinned and said, “idiot”. There was total silent afterwards, only noises of Pat’s cooking. “I thought you are returning on Monday?” I kind of yelled from toilet, as I prepare to brush my teeth. “yup but the flight schedule changed not needing to fly London, so I return straight from Dubai.” She said. After awhile pause I said, “hey, I am happy to see you today”, “yah, whatever on your mind” she said followed with loud laughter. I went silent, lost for words and suddenly little Kingston got ‘fat”, damn! :o
Hearing silent from me, Patsy calls out, “hey, noodle is ready, come out soon”, “okay, soon, thanks” I replied.

By the time I was out, the 2 bowls of hot steamy noodle were already served on the coffee table. Patsy was back to her room with the door slightly ajar doing a phone call, I guessed. I went to the living area where the TV set, other sofas and coffee table were. I sat down on the double seater sofa which incidentally oversees Pat’s room and I carried on wiping my face with a towel; I was wearing a white singlet with a pair of loose bright blue jogging shorts. When Patsy finally came out, gosh, I almost fainted, my blood rushed up all at once, stunned with a blank mind and mouth automatically widen from what I saw. It was this moment that I really notice Pat’s attire this morning. She was on her sleeping wear; it was a single piece pure-white baggy pajamas; hanging on 2 half-inch transparent straps with blue prints of small flowery patterns on the translucent cloth and no buttons kind. Apparently, she wore it after showering by slipping the pajamas
head-down, her hair was still showing slight wetness. The pajamas material was so fine, I could see her superb physical cleavage, the glorious breast ‘patches’ and a black sexy G undie all vividly.

To be continued….

techienator
14-01-2008, 05:23 PM
goody goody.. more please.. :D

hang37
14-01-2008, 05:50 PM
camping here liao...
how come i don't have any of this kind..:D:D

pokeman71
14-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Coming to the interested part liao. I think pasty going to be bonk by KING liao

VietCon
15-01-2008, 12:30 AM
More, more.

Make sure wu bonk, boh bonk sure si bei hsien... ::p

jeffrey83
15-01-2008, 01:01 AM
relac...chill... dun guess... let regular bro concentrate on his...

thanks

oklook75
15-01-2008, 08:34 AM
your story really great. make me keep on coming back to check for updates.
Keep it up.

Mai Hai
15-01-2008, 08:40 AM
Another slow and steady approach, hope got climax to story ... :D

Regular1000
15-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Continue 15….

As Patsy walked over, she was busy bundling her lightly wet hair revealing her slim, firm forearm, sexy shoulders and the underside of her neat armpit, I love the view of her armpit and shoulder area, very stimulating! Kanasai, little Kingston naturally hardened again… I quickly took a cushion to my lap, covering the tentage and bend over to consume the noodle that Pat had prepared for me. Pat sat down on the single seater sofa that was alongside and we ate along. From my angle, the profile of her body and her breast was obvious. I wonder if she knows I could see them or was it something she wants me to get familiar with given my status as someone ‘quite close’? :rolleyes:

Anyway, as I was pondering, she was bending slightly forward to pickup the chopsticks and tucking-into the bowl. I was chewing my mouthful with my eyes scanning her assets on display at an angle. I witness vividly the profile of her boob; they were upright, firm, perky and ends with a sharply pointed nipple. I prevented looking at that angle any further after my both heads came to consensus that ‘they’ are no longer in control.

We finished our noodles quite quickly and were sitting back when Patsy asked, “want some wine?”. “so early?” I replied, “no la, anyway they should be home shortly” I muttered. “okay” she said, knowing what I meant. “you join me for coffee want?” she asked, my facial gesture responded to her suggestion with approval “sounds great!” I said. “okay, I want you to sit right here and relax while I go prepare” she suggested. She then stood up, bent over and started packing the bowls, clearing and wiping the coffee table. While bending down, at one angle her pajamas collar drops hollow, revealing her wholesome breast completely, they were dangling sweetly downwards and for the first time I got to see Patsy’s pinkish light-brown little nipples without any layer over em’. :D kanasai la, really very, very song leh! :o

To be continued….

Regular1000
15-01-2008, 10:05 AM
seriously good post of a story...

... with SIL who happens to a SQ stewardess too... :p

UP POINTS 2 YOU LA...

cannot wait for continuation!!!!

If your wife and her sister is very close; you and your wife in very loving relation, you have a better chance of getting 'events' :cool:

CADA
15-01-2008, 10:06 AM
Bro, she go make kopi you got song until PCC bo ... :D

Regular1000
15-01-2008, 10:17 AM
Continue 16…

Patsy stag the bowls together then turned to the kitchen. As she walked towards the kitchen, I had my both arms over my head, sat back and enjoyed the sights of Patsy mesmerizing body from the back, with the prominence of the butt cheek walking, highlighted by the overlaying black G-string. Her entire body proportion was like a bottle, spectacular and gorgeous view when she did her SQ trained walking.

I took a short nap after she disappeared into the kitchen. She returned shortly with the coffees, an ashtray and her pack of cigarette. I asked,” I thought family rule says we cant smoke in hall?”. She answered,” on occasion we can have discreet compromises isn’t it?” then giggled like a playful kid. “just make sure the windows are completely opened and get the fan to blow this direction” guiding me with an indicative hand direction. I stood up and went swiftly to retrieve my own brand of cigarette and gotten the fan to the plug and made it blew exactly the direction Patsy wants.

I went back to the coffee table, this time I sat on the floor with my back leaning on the sofa, while Patsy would sit on the sofa with her legs crossed. I sipped on my coffee, then lighted a cigarette when Pat suggested we should share the cigarette or else it would be very smokey; we were passing our cigarette from lips to lips after that, puffing and enjoying ourselves with inhales.

“so, hows life?” Pat asked.
“u mean me and Winnie (my wife’s name)?” I uttered.

To be continued….

singexpat
15-01-2008, 10:18 AM
sibei solid siah...

bro, waiting for new updates..

up u wif 3 kopi liao...:D

ricky_shiok
15-01-2008, 10:38 AM
Me after a long break and first thing catches my attention is your story. Excellent, tempting and stimulating. Its really good. I enjoy it Keep it cumming:)

oklook75
15-01-2008, 10:44 AM
cant wait to see more action coming up. very stimulating.

Regular1000
15-01-2008, 10:54 AM
sibei solid siah...

bro, waiting for new updates..

up u wif 3 kopi liao...:D

Kopi without SQ creamer bitter leh.... ;)

Incidentally, if got good FL, really "good" ones hor; please share contact.

No offence to the local FLs from FL forum but sadly (for me that is) mostly not within range leh, :mad: only tried hot minah among all that i had requested to meet, because bros here put up very good FR about her but i found 'it' ok only. Others i rejected outside hotel or at meeting place (before checkin or i drove to their place), of course i pay them taxi fare for their trip down, mostly $20 compensation. Must be gentleman ma, sbf member leh! dun pray pray ;)

singexpat
15-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Kopi without SQ creamer bitter leh....

like tht i take back loh.... i ask BOSS to zap u...:D

my contacts dry liao... cos i overseas for long time..

somemore nw marrried le..

Regular1000
15-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Continue 17…

Pat: “yup”
Me: “well, busy and tired …. taking procession of house, rushing the renovation, shopping for furnitures blah, blah blah…”
Pat: “yah, I am wary of moving too”
Me: “but its ok now, after settling in everything was surprising ok and pretty good to have own privacy for awhile”
Pat: “yah, I can understand that, I would like to have our (pilot and her) own too when we identify a good unit.”
Me: “yah” with a grin
Pat: ”then we can be more active being alone” naughtily laughing
Me: “yah, yah, you and your wish of ‘toilet flush’, right!” I laughed even louder
Pat: “f-u-ck you” she muttered softly and punched me on my forearm then turned blushed
Me: “is he more pro-active now?” not giving her a chance to change the topic
Pat: she had a long paused, then said,”can we don’t talk bout this” she looked abit upset.
Me: “ok if you don’t feel good”
Pat: “actually I think he is trying hard, just in him I guess” muttering
Me: “nevermind, try encourage him, I heard frequent flying could be a major reason for the low drive”
Pat: “what drive?”
Me: “low sex drive la” I expressed, with paiseh looks
Pat: “yah, I know that too” then continued, “actually is not that, I just felt something is wrong with him, you know the woman’s 6th sense thing”
Me: “well, don’t imagine things… I think its just that you are having some plans for a baby and… heehehe probably you are one with higher sex drive”
Pat: “yah, as though you know me!” facial expression of pretended anger then pinch me on my thigh.

To be continued…

Electro
15-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Bro you are gd lah :D

old_yet_horny
15-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Great encounter...

Good writtings...

Really good to share..

Thanks Bro TS..:D

p00t
15-01-2008, 06:34 PM
good efforts, good build up.

keep it going :)

i read thru' all the instalments in 1 single sitting :)

zl1983
15-01-2008, 11:21 PM
nice work mate..

keep them coming..

neojack
16-01-2008, 09:07 PM
why keep pending and continue.finish it bro:confused:

cheeky-cheeky
17-01-2008, 12:30 AM
bro dun stop!!!! ;p

Regular1000
17-01-2008, 07:45 AM
Continue 18…

At this moment, My little Didi just swelled like a plane on auto mode.
As I was sitting with my right leg flat on the floor and the left arched, the erection was quite obvious to Patsy, cause ‘that’ area just bough out.

I started to pant heavier while Patsy stood motionless, pretending to act as though she didn’t notice the didi standing. She then fumbled trying to reach her cigarette on the coffee table, her quick nervous moves which requires her to uncross her legs made her spreaded her legs really wide, with me just sitting below looking up with amusement. I saw her nicely shaped thighs and black pantie with an obvious line-like mark recessing in along her glorious channel. Uncontrollably, there was noise coming from my throat
“gorhhh” . :p

Patsy noticed what I saw, I then laughed quite loudly while she started blushing, I continued laughing till she finally got off her seat and knee down to the floor just next to me, yelling, “W-HAT!”, then started slapping my arm, then my chest repeatedly but softly. Shortly after, all the laughing and talking went dead and her palm was now on my chest. Our eyes took over the communications… we were staring into each others eyes. I
guessed both our minds were asking the same question “what next, should we?” :confused:

I lost my rationale, my penis gotten so steep hard, it took procession of all the blood I had, leaving none for the big head to function properly. I reach out to My Sister-in-law’s hand, held and tug her over gently, “Pat… ”

Patsy tilted over, not so much as she was already quite near. I lifted my right hand to her hair, gently stroked them. Patsy did not stop me, then with a quick move, I released her hair clip, letting her bundled hair loose. Her eyes were extremely shiney and sparkling with wet appeals.

We sat quite motionless, only deep breathers, then Pat’s palm on my chest gradually moved. Her fingers were on top of my singlet just over my nipple, her caressing got more obvious with strength. Her eyes invited me over, I obeyed by tapping my lips on hers to check if I was reading her intention right. She didn’t object; we frenched. “we are naughty” I mumbled in the kissing, “I didn’t sleep last night, my mind is not thinking well, so don’t ask!” she answered softly with nervous laugh then tilted her head to suck me in my mouth. We embraced and her both hands were now behind my back holding me tightly, the kissing got vigorous.

While my hands were roaming Pat’s back, she begins likewise on mine too, both panting with excitement. I lower my right hand to pull up her pajamas, she didn’t object but helped me by sitting up for me to complete the act. She was sitting with her undie only with lower portion of the pajamas on her thigh afterwards. We were still very much kissing at this point but weaken as both of us were panting heavily now.
We slowed our kissing and stopped as I moved my body tilting to an angle to lay Patsy flat on the waxed parquet floor; it was a rather narrow gap between the sofa and the coffee table. Patsy lay down with my guiding and was lying on the floor breathing tightly, looking at me in the eyes with anticipations. I guess she was thrilled. We never utter a word throughout those moments; we want action to do the talking!

I placed my right palm on Patsy’s pajamas just above her pointing nipple and begin teasing it, Patsy shivered; She then sway her head away not wanting to show her blush as I increased my hand contact on her gorgeous blossom. Her facial expression looks to have changed from the initial teasing mode to current dreamy look.

I then lifted up her pajamas and started to tongue her breast. I could smell her delicate scent coming from her soft gentle skin. She jerked a little when my tongue came into contact with her spongy breast. I started sucking Pat’s breast from the bottom and she moaned very softly, containing her emotions. I then gave the lower breast my mouthful and sucked as she moaned now with purpose. Caressing on the other blossom commence when I advanced to tackle her nipple with my tongue. Using the tip, I started forming circles on my sister-in-law's nipple. Pat sway her head in protest, with her eyes noticeably closed enjoying the focused ‘confrontation’ on her glorious peak. I then gently bite on her nipple. She ‘ooouchhrghhh” followed with a frown pain facial expression and stared into my eyes while I gave her a naughty CFM grin. :D then naughtily I gave Patsy an unexpected hard suck on her nipple. She surrendered by falling back on her head swaying left to right, muttering from her throat, “ you--- idi-ot” “arrrhhh..” :rolleyes:

To be continued…..

Regular1000
17-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Continue 19…

Patsy tried reaching down to grab little Kingston, she must had been very horny at that time with the expression coming from her wishful lusty eyes, “weiii…. let me fe-e-l … I wanna hold you!”, and so I adjusted my lower body giving her the access to my penis area. Patsy stroked little Kingston gently from the surface of my shorts initially, then made friction rubbing with her palm on the shorts just above my solid hard shaft. When my dick gotten rock hard she would grab my dick’s shaft to make intermittent rough jerks synchronizing with the comfort she gets from my saliva-ish sucks on her breast. :D

Knowing she was high on her desire, I quickly deploy my left hand down to do diplomacy. Gliding my palm on her soft leather-like skin, the convoy of fingers marched passed Patsy’s tummy, and landed on her pantie. The area received my hand with lots of ‘warm’, I could feel the soggy patch as my fingers negotiated at the clitoris area, She must be damn horny by now! :p

I made my index finger identify Pat’s Clit outside the pantie and ‘approached’ it with circular attacks; her body had a slight sudden jerk and gave out natural moan of pleasure from her throat. Patsy reciprocated with vigorous hand shakes on me, wanting to explore my little Kingston to its maximum; wide and length! This ‘tactical retaliation’ from her really drove me nuts! :o

To be continued….

hang37
17-01-2008, 01:34 PM
getting hotter and hotter...;)

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
17-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Steam ah! This is the best story since my sister & me author gone missing....keep it cumming :)

agentwilson
17-01-2008, 05:32 PM
i must say ur english is quite good..
i've not read such good english in SBF :)

Lao_Tzu
17-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Bro...your encounter and the images it is creating in my mind is also driving me NUTs....

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
17-01-2008, 06:27 PM
i must say ur english is quite good..
i've not read such good english in SBF :)

It is not onli the english must be powderful & the vocab strong.....must have that knack of stringing the words to come out sounding good.....it's a gift onli writers have....way to go TS :D

jedycity
17-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Am i too late to camp here:p
Very good story....thanks

singexpat
17-01-2008, 11:33 PM
one more camper...

i brought e beer..:D

Niceman
18-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Beer?.... okok, I bring peanuts..... :)

Who bring chicken wings?

maierii
18-01-2008, 12:45 AM
great posting dude.. waiting for next post..

TheGreatOne
18-01-2008, 05:19 AM
waa fast hand fast leg sia... beer and nuts people took liao.
bobian le, i bring tape recorder lor. this kind of good story should record down :D

who want copies?

Frankiestine
18-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Beer?.... okok, I bring peanuts..... :)

Who bring chicken wings?

dun forget the tissue, with such a descriptive story, who can help but pcc along with it...:p

Shim
18-01-2008, 08:31 AM
No need tissue, bring a gal, pcc liao, she can slurp it all up ....

ChinaFriends67
18-01-2008, 09:20 AM
Wow, I think our Bro Regular1000 is totally worn out after his session. Hehehe....!!! Anyway, nice story u've got here for all of us. Please keeping cumming for more. Cheers:)

Regular1000
18-01-2008, 09:58 AM
thank you for your encouraging remarks and grateful to those who had contributed the points, SALUTE!

I'll be 'keeping em cumming' as you have requested, and hope you can be 'cuming' back very frequently with joy!

Cheers and have a sextified weekend!

(* paiseh .... weekend will not be posting, family day leh... boh pian, OC quite alert!) :cool:

Thanks again.

Here goes....

Regular1000
18-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Continue 20….

I was about to leave up my sis-in-law pantie by the side and let my fingers make their entrance to her cunt when she held my hand. I guessed she was hesitant and unsure, so I guided the decision and applied some force to the motion. She broke loose from the holding and suddenly sat up and hugged me with her chin rested on my shoulder. “you are too much, we should stop, ok?” wrapping her hands around my back with slight strength.

I kind of ignored her and proceeded to shift the pantie aside with my index finger and felt her love channel from top down… she was all soaked with secretions. :eek: I insert my finger without much problem, and then gradually inserted deeper. By now, the finger was already fully coated with her love juice. I then whispered to her ear, “Let me be in charge for now!”. She kept silent but added strength to her hugging while I begin the momentum of my finger’s thrusting. I couldn’t see my sister-in-law’s facial response but overheard her soft moan of delight, her entire body co-coordinated a momentarily contraction as the sensation of my index finger moved in and out of her. I knew she could be cuming soon, so i suggested, “you want it deeper?”. “nggg... King, … add a finger” she muttered softly into my ear. I naughtily whispered,” say please!” … Pat stood silent for a moment, “pleas-ee” she said, while trying to catch her breath. :p

I obliged to her instruction but added 2 fingers instead of 1 to the thrusting, :D The effect of the unexpected thickness caused Patsy to have a slight jerk on her lower body. She held me even tighter, as I started the 3 fingers thrusting; Patsy then turned her teeth on my shoulder, biting me in retaliation for the ecstasy. After that she planted her sweet lips to mine and started kissing me hard, frenching me like there was no tomorrow.

She panted intensively and fast, breathing hard to catch her breath while kissing me. She then reach into my shorts and held my steep rod by the shaft, jerking me forcefully like it was penetrating her. I knew she wished the penis was inside her at that moment but struggles to fight the emotion, controlling to within our limits. We made all kind of moans and groans unreservedly and naturally. We went faster on our patting and soon my body was signaling I was close to cuming, on seeing my reaction, Patsy made an even tighter grip and quicker jerk on my shaft, It was all hell broke loose!!…when… my sister-in-law suddenly without being asked, pulled down my shorts and sank her mouth deep into my very hard and near exploding cock! Yes, oh yes, you guessed it right, My Sister-in-Law fucked me with her mouth!.... literally! :o

To be continues….

manipulator
18-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Bro you the can man ... gtg pcc liao, back later ... :D

Regular1000
18-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Continue 21…

I then put my available hand on her head to hint her appropriate move, as she pops her head up and down, narrowing her mouth to tighten the grip on ‘me’. Just a few thrusts and little Kingston was ready to burst, I called out uncontrollably, “Pat-sy, ohhh, I can’t hold… on!” . Patsy didn’t stop but glance at me with a lustful eye then increased the speed. Just that moment, I burst, exploded, ejected, unloaded…. name it whatever you like…. It was one great BJ in my memory! I came with full shooting force making thick and thin into Pat’s warm mouth. … Shag… arh!!! :p

We smiled, then broke into silly giggling as she struggles to spit out my cums onto the towel I had with me. Thereafter, we went into total silence for few minutes; I guessed they were moments of reconciling our composure, calming down and catching up with our breathing. To break the ice, I pretended to have spotted something on her lips, she avoided looking at me in the eyes. I then pretended to wipe the ‘remains’ on her lips, saying, “Evidence leh” then grinned. She tried withholding her laughter but failed, we then broke into another round of silly laughters with her smacking my arm to get even.

Pat: “Confess! You fling outside right?” - throwing me the towel to clean my penis and of course her saliva… haha :rolleyes:

Me: “me or you huh?” – looking at her smiling while wiping the mixture of fluids.

Pat: “don’t you dare think of me as an easy ok, you are just a lucky bastard today!” – with facial deception of frown anger but with smiling lips

Me: “wow, must buy 4D today lor!”

Pat: “yup, I was thinking of teasing you initially, you think I didn’t notice your lustful eyes every time you looked at me huh” – acted angry again

Me: “…………” - reacted with blush like being caught with pants-down

Pat: “Winnie didn’t give you enough is it, you so horny…but please huh, treat my sister well ok” said with slight guilt

Me: “not true ok, your sis appetite is huge ok! She treats me like her tap, turn and it’s ON! Hahaha…. I think it is in your family’s gene… come to think of it, you should be considered the lucky one my tap still has drips today! - laughed aloud

Pat: “you idiot” - joined my laughing

Then there was silence again, as our smiley faces subsided whilst seriousness surfaced as Pat lights herself a cigarette. Sensing something amiss, I asked:

Me: “Jokes aside, are you ok?”

Pat: “King, promise me keep this discreet, I am sorry if I had used you for my selfish checks on my appeals. I am feeling old, feeling uncertain.” “Let’s just maintain our relation as such, can?”

Me: “……..” -I gave my sis-in-law an agreeable wink, “something wrong between you and your hubby?” I asked. – reaching out to hold her hand

Pat: “not good I think, I’ll tell you another time”

Me: “sure”

Pat: “thanks brother” – looking gloomy

Me: “brother? This brother really useless la… can’t help you” – trying to cheer her up

Pat: ‘nah… its beyond you, King”

Me: “wei, I meant just now la, didn’t make you cum” – giggled with grins

Pat: “crazy!” – she finally started smiling

Me: “yeah, that’s more like my sunshine; you look so beautiful when you smile”

Pat: “thanks King” ,muttering

Me: “so… really never cum meh, not even once?” I giggled again

Pat: “2” - she showed me a ‘V’ finger sign, with flirtious look

Me: “…really?” – stunned; mouth opened

Patsy then stood up with the used towel, ashtray and leaves for the kitchen. On the way she turns her head, smiling lustfully, “hey, you were great, thank you Mr. Tap!” then giggled her way to the kitchen :o

To be continued….

frolick
18-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Bro, haha, shiok liao ... so next time is .... invasive :D

hitam
18-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Bro you the can, she say thank you to you somemore ...... :eek:

techienator
18-01-2008, 03:22 PM
wow.. so next encounter has more? bring the next part man.. dun keep us waiting for too long..

cuntology
18-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Weekend is here liao, looks like can read only next week :(

wetcondom2
18-01-2008, 04:25 PM
U are 1 lucky dude.Very kancheong and exciting.The thrill of doing your SIL = priceless.Keep the story coming.:)

forumer
18-01-2008, 04:30 PM
up u 4 for sharing :)

tanner132
18-01-2008, 11:40 PM
Hahaha... nearly want to pcc in front of the com... :p

Great story keep coming along. ;)

jeffrey83
19-01-2008, 02:25 AM
looking at the thread title... nothing to shout about..

wooo.... in the inside, all good ingredients together...

no horse Run!... nbzz...

rudd1234
19-01-2008, 03:21 AM
thanks for keeping us entertained

alucardseedorf
19-01-2008, 05:21 AM
wow sounds like a erotic novel, dunno true story anot but this is soo coool

evo7_5
19-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Thumbs Up!!

AD69
19-01-2008, 02:24 PM
"3rd leg" up also. :D

Spider123
19-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Wow! Very interesting!

zl1983
19-01-2008, 06:46 PM
BRAVO BRAVO!!!

*stand up clap hands *clap clap

encore!! encore!! encore!!

sexytoy.com.sg
19-01-2008, 07:00 PM
How I wish my sil is like yours!!!

poke19
20-01-2008, 12:32 AM
good story writing. Very addictive.

Skytrax
20-01-2008, 01:05 AM
:eek: Wow!

bratwurst_dick
20-01-2008, 03:44 AM
wah wah wah...jailat ah...you made me start thinking of doing the deed with my sis in law ah..she only 19 leh...lolz:)

shadowfiend
20-01-2008, 06:09 AM
Walao. I really must say this la. You fucking lucky bastard!

drogba
20-01-2008, 03:02 PM
man such lucky guy u are . nice story !

Eroticalic
20-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Nice, hope there are more coming :D

cheeky-cheeky
20-01-2008, 03:21 PM
indeed lucky...

and it seem to me that cases witl sil always start with petting on the first account... ;p

joe1986
20-01-2008, 08:45 PM
kuddos to the thread starter for such a nice story

keep it coming....

cheers !!

ahberthen
20-01-2008, 10:42 PM
good story!! fantastic!:)

Regular1000
21-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Continue 22…

We cleared the ‘crime scene’ including the coffee cups, towel, ashtray, fan etc.. then I proceeded to toilet to wash up little Kingston. Patsy came to me later and told me to say she returned at ‘about 4pm and went straight to room after returning’ if my wife asked. I concurred to her suggestion with a grin while she responded with a wink. :eek:

At just before 6pm my wife, her mum and brother returned from their trip. I was watching DVD then, while my sis-in-law was in her room probably sleeping. The bunch bought dinner on their way home and weren’t seemed to be surprise to find Patsy at home; I guessed Patsy must have had many such flight cancellations previously.

My wife then went to Patsy’s door, knocking attentively to check if she was sleeping and if she would like to have dinner (buying extra food is usual). My wife tried opening the door but found it locked, she then shouted, “Pat, dinner is here, you wanna eat?” then turned to me and asked what time did Patsy returned (Patsy really reads them well), so I told her whatever Patsy had already taught me to say but re-engineered the sentence a little, “I think about 4pm la… don’t really know, I was in Bob’s room (my bro-in-law) reading my book, but heard some noises outside”. Then we heard Patsy’s response, “No, I am very tired, I’ll carry on my sleep, you guys go ahead!”

That was the last thing I heard from my sis-in-law for that evening; my wife and I left after dinner as we were both quite tired.

After that weekend, Patsy and I never get to meet in another family’s gathering for few months. She was either busy on her flight schedule or there was no family gathering when she was in town, but Patsy has since started communicating with me via mobile and smses. Communicating with her via the machines was peculiar but fun. She would sometimes sounded down, sometimes naughtily teasing, sometimes chatted like we are in courtship. Occasionally she would deliberately make sentences that sounded she miss me and manipulate her voice that would make the strongest man crumble! She once sent me an sms:

“hey Mr. TAP! in hongkong, so bored…. really wished you were here, missing your hands! hmmm…”

I tried analyzing my sis-in-law’s state of mind and concluded that she could be feeling extremely lonely and that a split-personality within her might have existed. My sis-in-law is a lady with sophisticated sexual aspiration! :o

But having said that, nothing ‘major’ happened between us throughout this period, and I would continue feeling like a predator patiently admiring my mesmerizing Sister-in-Law! :p

To be continued…

Eric22
21-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Nice story... Pls continue... :D

Regular1000
21-01-2008, 12:06 PM
Continue 23…

The 3rd ‘event’ happened onboard a Cruise some 16 months after Pat and her hubby got married or about 10 months after the 2nd ‘event’.

I was then already frequently going on short weekend cruise onboard Star Virgo. I became Star cruise’s gold member just 6 months after joining with relatively high bets at the casino. They called people like me high rollers! :cool:

No big deal la… just that I love punting once in awhile, I am a risk taker! :)

My sister-in-law relation with her hubby meanwhile had gotten on a roller-coaster and her family wasn’t informed as she was rather tight-lipped. Then came 1 day my wife messaged me to go to her mum’s place after work, stating only ‘Pat marriage has problem!’. When I was at her place at around 8pm that evening, I was told that ‘Pilot’ has served his legal letter-of-intend for a divorce. Patsy looked devastated when I was there; silently sitting at one corner, breaking into tears occasionally.

My wife received me at the door and led me to the kitchen to update me on what had happened. At the kitchen, I was told Patsy was into lots of difficulties with her hubby. Few months earlier, Patsy had found out from a friend that her hubby was seeing a lead stewardess within his team of crews and were rather intimate. After some grilling, her hubby had admitted to the affair, citing Patsy’s pressure on him (including wanting of a baby) as the reason leading to his change and that he had lost his interest to live with her. While Patsy tolerated the detection hoping he would change his decision after that, they were at odds and had been quarrelling, sometimes even fought.

My Sister-in-law finally agreed to the divorce and Pilot had since move out of Marine Parade. Somehow there was this evil inside me that rejoiced over the decision…damn me! :p

Few weeks after the separation, my sister-in-law resigned from her stewardess job, wanting to forget everything related to flying. She was going on holidays, doing shopping, and of course going out with us in an attempt to pull herself together before deciding what she would do next, while me and my wife would carried-on with our cruising on weekends, though not as constant after Patsy’s breakup. My wife and I did our best to cut out time to be with Pat and these had led to us meeting more frequently and gotten closer again.

My sister-in-law and my wife are very close sisters, I remember in one conversation at a restaurant meal then, Patsy mentioned her concern that if no one marrys her, we must take her in and take care of her. My wife teasingly looked at me then and said, “I don’t have problem with that, you can be our home’s second lady!” That shocking remark draws me and Pat to look up at each other quite simultaneously, (with my mind totally concurring!) and led us to superficially expressed dissent to my wife’s naivety. “you can come anytime so long you don’t mind this animal” my wife said as she pat on my shoulder and smiled at me. I blushed momentarily but sportingly made a funny facial expression like a wolf with my tongue sticking out, Patsy instinctively took up her napkin and threw it on me, expressing outraged, saying “You Animal!”. We giggled then laughed aloud.

A week later on a Friday afternoon, Patsy called my wife and asked if she would like to go out that evening as she was feeling bored. My wife told her that we had already booked for a weekend cruise departing that evening and invited her to join us instead. My wife then called Star Cruise member’s VIP service for an extra room but learned that rooms were already full for that trip and they could only insert my sis-in-law into our balcony cabin. (to me it was good news! :D )

To be continued…

Frankiestine
21-01-2008, 01:12 PM
learned that rooms were already full for that trip and they could only insert my sis-in-law into our balcony cabin. (to me it was good news! :D )

To be continued…

hahaha i can picture those two horns starting to sprout from your head...:p

Regular1000
21-01-2008, 01:22 PM
hahaha i can picture those two horns starting to sprout from your head...:p

:D thanks for your interests, appreciate your tokens! ;)

good day n cheers!

JackieTan
21-01-2008, 02:10 PM
nice.. 2 thumbs up

Bronco
21-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Bro dun stop leh like catching 9pm drama so kamcheong cumming and wants to know wat happening leh..upz u 6 pts first ,hope u con't the drama..:D

icesmoke
21-01-2008, 02:34 PM
excellent thread..

drogba
21-01-2008, 04:37 PM
this is good stuff ! can't imagine whats next

wang yu
21-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Bro regular ... you are gd lah :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
21-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Waiting for next instalment :D

TS you are such a great story writer maybe after this story you should consider writing about your other sexcapades! ;)

zl1983
21-01-2008, 10:53 PM
everyone eagerly awaits e nx instalment..

dun disappoint us.. which i'm pretty sure u wont.

keep them coming..:D

cheeky-cheeky
21-01-2008, 11:58 PM
arghz.... gotta wait for tomorrow installment liao... ;p

Schmi
22-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Happy waiting..........

TD.king
22-01-2008, 02:22 AM
Will be camping here, waiting...........:):D

jlkl
22-01-2008, 08:17 AM
they could only insert my sis-in-law into our balcony cabin. (to me it was good news! )

While you get your chance to insert yourself into her?? :D
Great story dude! Do come back fast with the next chapter ya?

Regular1000
22-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Continue 24…

We arrived at WTC that evening and checked into our cabin on Deck 9. The ship’s room service soon came to our room with a sofa bed to be extended alongside the queen size bed to accommodate a 3rd person for the stay. The room was rather compact; the beds were laid almost together. Though small, the room however does have a balcony that would provide fabulous view when sailing. We started to unpack our stuff after the crews left and i was already thrilled with anticipation, visualizing the ‘1 King with 2 Queens” arrangement. :rolleyes:

We had a pretty sumptuous dinner at the Chinese restaurant, then went for the theatre show at 830pm followed with gambling in the casino on the Baccarat table when the ship sails into International Waters. It was a rather good night for me as I made $16K within a short stint of 2 hours and had the pleasure of having my 2 lucky charms sitting next to me on either side cheering me on. Patsy was ecstatic, I could see from her sparkling eyes she was very much getting into the game, requesting me to allow her squeeze the cards and place the bets etc.

I then suggested adjourning to the Disco, which was quickly approved by my 2 charms. We ordered 1 bottle of Gordon Blu and an Henessy XO and drank like we did previously described in Zouk, although this time the dancing crowd was fewer onboard the ship. Halfway into the disco hours when we were already tipsy and floating high, the DJ slowed down the music and started playing ‘love’ sounds. My wife (quite drunk) quickly grabbed me to the dance floor, hugging, ‘raba-raba’ and romancing me on the dance floor under the influence of alcohol while little Kingston starts to ‘stand’ between us. :o After a few sounds, Winnie (my wife) told me, “hey dar, why don’t you invite Pat to dance, I think she would love to immerse herself into this romantic ambient”. I hardly got the chance to express my opinion as she was already leading me back to the table and suggesting to my sis-in-law to dance with me. Just before leaving to the dance floor, my wife requested we company her finished up the glass of liquor before we go, which we did without hesitation. My wife then went on to top-up the glasses as I led Patsy to the dance.

We started dancing with a decent distance apart and got closer as the tranquil sound led as along. I would turned my head constantly to check if my wife was looking (damn me!); only to find her quite busy getting herself intoxicated and laying back to have naps. Meanwhile Pat and I were quietly enjoying ourselves in each other’s arm, our bodies now connected and her settling into the dance with her chin on my shoulder. We were feeling the heat of each other’s cheek and the obvious little Kingston standing hard which Patsy knew from the close physical contact, all thanks to the effects from the liquor we had consumed, our bodies were warm. I started roaming Pat’s back when my back was facing the direction of my wife while I guessed she must had closed her eyes enjoying my touches. She made soft whisper to my ear, “ hey, this feeling is really great”. I reply shortly after, “hmmm... yes, lets enjoy em”. Then Patsy muttered,” I feel like wanting to fall in love again”, I didn’t reply her but responded with my palms gently squeezing her back acknowledged understanding her emotions. :o

Just then, the music ended and the DJ swaps back to the fast numbers. We changed our dancing posture, “Pat…” , I shouted out as she looked on… “Pat, lets get drunk tonight!”. She nodded with a smile as we increased our dance tempo getting in-syn with the music. Shortly after, my wife was awakened by the beats, she then joined us and we were raising our hands and legs, dancing like we owned the place.

Not long after, Patsy signaled us she would like to go toilet while I continued dancing with my wife. I saw Pat walking to our table, scribbled something then went out to the restroom. She rejoined us in awhile and we continued shaking our boogey. Minutes later, while taking a chance of a dance move, Patsy stuffed a piece of folded paper into my hand. I held it and observed her smiling away. At the back of my mind, I knew she must be up to something teasing! So I discreetly kept the paper into my pocket and carried on dancing. When I finally went to the restroom near the closing hour of the Disco, I took out the paper and it reads:

“I have an outrage desire to ‘hold’ your little TAP tonight… I am sure my sis won’t mind, would you?” ... haha

die la… how to handle a ‘demand’ like that, knowing my wife would be there with us. Sigh :eek:

to be continued….

fair
22-01-2008, 08:47 AM
Bro ... hosei liao ... maybe can have shuang fei .... get your wofe drunk lor, and then next morning say, drunk lor ... didnt know ... haha

Regular1000
22-01-2008, 08:51 AM
Bro ... hosei liao ... maybe can have shuang fei .... get your wofe drunk lor, and then next morning say, drunk lor ... didnt know ... haha

shuang fei is for 141.com brudders in hongkong.... we sillypores sbf brudders use Tarma! :D;)

GL13
22-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Shuang Fei or Tarma, I hope you get it and we can have more juicy details ....

Regular1000
22-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Continue 25…

I went back to our table pondering ‘strategically’, nothing rings in my mind; therefore I had no choice but to resort to the most conventional method of using liquor which was already available. Getting my wife totally drunk and minimizing her knowledge when the intoxication kicks-in was my safest option left (of course I would rather have them sober and both of them sleep tarma with me la! :D but I knew its fat hopes, so I went along with my common sense). I looked at my watch and I was left with something like 30 mins before the club would close. I then made quick progressive request to bottoms up the glasses immediately when they were filled every time. We finished the remaining ½ XO and ¼ Gordon blu within the short span. My sis-in-law would on occasions took my glass and helped with my rounds, finding a chance she whispered to my ear, “I don’t want you drunk tonight!” then looked at me with a most seductive CFM grin. My heart uncontrollably started pounding! :o Both my wife and sis-in-law were already in the state of needing to crawl when we left the Disco. We struggled along the way to our cabin, sometimes holding the passageway’s rails, sometime stumbling and falling as we hugged to help each other on. We giggled with drunken chats and laughters along the way, and were glad to see ourselves back to our cabin.

As we closed the cabin door behind us after entering, there was this moment of hesitation not knowing what to do (not used to 3 of us alone in a room). I quickly took the initiative to first walked myself to the bed as though I was a goner and plunged myself face-down to the middle of the joint beds while my wife took the right side and Patsy the left, nearest to the balcony. Patsy was extremely tipsy I guess, as she stumbled and fell just walking that additional few steps to her bed, I heard them laughing with rejoices and as for me, my face grinned a little with my eyes closed (very high liao) and my mind vastly happy with thoughts that I owned both of them; at least for that moment, like a successful man! ;)

My wife was first to the toilet to wash up and change. While she was inside the toilet, Patsy came close to my ear, then checked “hey handsome, you drunk arh… don’t pretend ok” then pinched me on my hand. I then extend a lazy hand over to wrap her waist while my eyes opened quite simultaneously and then gave her a cheeky smile. “yeeeee…” she said in soft voice. “ your eyes and smile looks so lusty” then panted lightly, “don’t think so much ok, I was only teasing you in the disco… don’t expect anything from me tonight… hehe” she follow on saying then giggled as she reinstated my hand’s position for fear my wife might be out anytime. My face expressed frown disappointment. On seeing that, she gave me a teasing wink and said, “not that you cant have, maybe in your dreams tonight, you can have all you want!” then she laughed while I blushed with a ‘L-L’ look. :confused:

To be continued…

the_e_ones
22-01-2008, 01:43 PM
What a teaser...

Cytan7
22-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Such a teasing sister-in-law... :D

obnoxious
22-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Hosei liao, can do both and say was drunk, donno its sis in law .. if get caught.

xlovebigboobx
22-01-2008, 02:47 PM
great story sia,i reading it while at work lolx
hope i dun get caught

power pack~~
waiting for more

xxxlargexxxx
22-01-2008, 04:07 PM
clap clap waiting for next installement:p

bochi
22-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Bro regular ... dont tell us it is really anti climax .... waiting for the excioting part so we can start pcc you know :D

weisianz
22-01-2008, 08:30 PM
wah.. u got a big horny sil... why i dun have such luck? haha

Show Stopper
22-01-2008, 08:58 PM
I want MORE......pls continue. :)

Hellfire79
22-01-2008, 09:13 PM
whoa!!!!!I want more n more!!!:D

cheeky-cheeky
23-01-2008, 01:09 AM
wa your SIL sure know the art or teasing man....

arghz... :p

Fat Fatt
23-01-2008, 02:44 AM
This is really a good story. Not bad, have been staying rooted for the next chapter. Will up the author points soon.

xlovebigboobx
23-01-2008, 03:06 AM
hmm..very hard to think of a method,unless the wife is will to share with her sister?:confused:

jedycity
23-01-2008, 08:28 AM
Dun stop...we want more...hahaha:p

cumminology
23-01-2008, 08:47 AM
One of the better stories to have emerged in this forum. Keep up the good work and don't keep us waiting too long! Your SIL is a bloody tease! Upz your points and hope you upz your SIL soon. ;)

condolescences
23-01-2008, 09:45 AM
Agree with you bro, sexxion with sis in law is real exciting ....

Regular1000
23-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Continue 26…

After my wife came out from the toilet, Pat went in. My wife then shook me, “hey, your turn next, change then sleep ok… weiiii, get up!”. I sat up slow and unwillingly as my wife yawned and said, ”cannot take it, the kick is coming again, I gonna sleep first” then quickly tucked herself into bed. I went on to prepare my pajamas and deliberately not bringing my undie. I could smell Pat’s great body scent and the smell of her hair when she was out. From the yellowish toilet light, I could see Patsy in white baggy singlet without bra (as usual) and a translucent pinkish pajama pant with dark colour pantie underneath. Because the passage was quite narrow, we have to brush passed each other when I make my way to the toilet. Patsy looked freshen up and was gorgeous with her natural beauty after removing the light make-ups. Her face was steamy red (from liquor) and her eyes sparkling white with a thin layer of wetness. She softly spanked my butt as we brushed passed and smiled teasingly.

I had a ‘fast leg fast hand’ (sbf jargon leh) hot shower then proceeded to brush my teeth and changed into my 2 piece pajamas without my brief. Patsy was no where at sight when I was out from the toilet, the lights already off, only the dressing table dimmer was on. Then I saw wind blowing into the curtain that conceals the sliding glass door leading to the balcony, Patsy must be there I thought instinctively. I closed the toilet door gently, not wanting to wake my wife whom was deep in her sleep at this point and walked to the balcony. My sister-in-law was puffing smoke high out into the sky, deeply in thoughts when I enter the balcony. She noticed me and gave me a facial gesture of welcome, making me sensed she was feeling very comfortable and relaxed while the ship sails, enjoying soft sea breeze and taking in deep breathe regularly from a fabulous backdrop of a beautiful, quiet, still and peaceful Ocean, with only glittering lights from far distance, we stood. Patsy leaned forward to rest her chin on the rails, keeping silence.

The sight of her body tilting forward was stimulating and with my mind gearing into fantasy thoughts, Little Kingston started rising. It must had been the easiest of all ‘wake-ups’ for little Kingston as there was no undie and the pajama material was baggy. The ‘tentage’ was obvious as my meat stood pointing straight at 90 degree. :o Patsy sighted my misery when my body moved awkwardly trying to hide the view, she smiled with her chin resting on the rails, her eyes dreamy, her lips ajar. There was no conversation throughout and when she was done with her cigarette and walking pass me to the room, I swiftly grabbed her (her back facing me), pressing my body against hers on the balcony rail. With her firm tummy leaning on the rails (we are both quite tall, she is 170 and me 181cm), my rock hard penis found its way to rest comfortably between Patsy’s butt crack line. :p As our pajamas were relatively thin material, the physical connection could be felt very vividly, as there was heat and warm coming from the focused spot where we connected. I moved that area uncontrollably, wanting to feel Patsy’s butt. I wrapped my right hand just above her pantie area while my lower body pressed with more purpose. (pardon me, honestly i was in a state beyond mind :o) She struggle a bit initially but succumbed to my persistence and started to move her butt applying some strength later to accommodate the pleasure I needed from her firm perky butt.

After a few ‘molesting rubs’ of my penis against Patsy’s butt, she suddenly turned and dig into little Kingston to grab ‘him by his neck’ (shaft), then pull it forcefully (ouch!) leading the whole body to the corner where the opening of the sliding door was. Patsy had intelligently gone to the position that would provide her with sufficient view between the sliding door gap for her to have view over my wife. It was there and only then that she uttered, ”be quick, get it out, silly you its unwise and dangerous to do anything more, you are really terrible la” she made soft laughters and then started PCC on me with a hard squeeze on little Kingston’s shaft first, then using her warm palm she wrap my dick head briefly before proceeding to applying gentle strokes on my shaft. I moaned with pleasure, “Pat, but I..want” I muttered. “Not here silly, not tonight” she giggled along. Then quicken her strokes while staring at me with enviously teasing smile. “but I know you want too, I could sense it” I said. “hmmm..it’s okay silly, let's settle you first, I can use the toilet later, its safer” she replies reluctantly while still smiling. I then made a swift and surprise move of my hand under her pantie to confirm I was right. She spread her legs slightly on reflexes, jerking gently when my fingers came into contact with her clit, she was soaking wet with secretion I could feel. She then retrieved my hand in a equally swift move, “NOPE!” Patsy insisted; then increased the pumping tempo on my steep Kingston finishing me with PCC for the night. :mad: Patsy then rapidly excused herself to the toilet, cheekily grinning and reminding me, “get tissue, clean up, I gotta go…hmmm..” followed with a teasing wink of her right eye.

At this juncture, I knew sexual intercourse with my Sister-in-Law was a sure thing, its a matter when and where!!?

To be continued….

Eunuch
23-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Sexual intercourse, bro we also know it is a sure thing, waiting for it to happen nia .... :D

Regular1000
23-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Continued 27…

After that trip, my sister-in-law and I got even closer; both of us would play and/or talked no longer having reservation. She would call me almost every other day, often during office hours to tease, joke or just catch up with me. She would remind me to be faithful to her sister and shouldn’t be thinking of other girls and joked if ever I really wanted to think of other girl, she would rather I think of her instead… hahaha :D

Patsy later found a marketing job with a funds management company in Shenton area and was to commence her training on financial instruments. We would meet up on several occasions after work, sometimes with and sometimes without my wife’s presence. But nothing ‘ultimately extra’ happened; we did hug, did some frenching and holding of hands in my car whenever our desire overwhelmed us. Honestly, I really did missed my sis-in-law at times and I knew she misses me too, jialat! :(

We also did went onboard Star Virgo for another 2 trips and had additional room for Patsy deducting 180 points each time from my member’s point (points are attained from member’s bets/stake and time/number of games spent on the gambling tables), Pat and I had limited chance of being together as my wife was mostly with us while onboard. But nonetheless, I enjoyed the trips as I had both of them by my sides.

The breakthrough came when Patsy joined us for her 4th trip (me and my wife so regular we lost count liao) to Star Virgo. This time she urges that we allow her to bring a female colleague that could keep her company in the cabin at night when she goes to sleep. So my wife booked 2 rooms for 4 persons for that voyage.

Fortunately or not, that Friday morning before the trip, my wife woke up with a fever, was an upper respiratory throat infection or URTI in short; an acute illness actually. I brought her to our family clinic, got some medication and an MC for my wife to rest at home. As we would usually have our luggage ready on the night before the trip and would leave for WTC straight from work on Friday. My wife suggested I bring my luggage along and she would take a taxi to join us that evening at WTC; I agreed then took our luggages and left for work. Mid-afternoon, my wife called to inform me that she would rather be home to recuperate and since there is Patsy colleague going, my wife said it wouldn’t be nice to disappoint her. Moreover, Star Cruise would still deduct full points for last minute cancellation, therefore, my wife suggested we should just go ahead and she will take the chance to rest and sleep at home. She said she will call my sis-in-law to inform her to take care of me. :D

To be continued…

Stay tuned for the … THE FINALE ‘EVENT’!

techienator
23-01-2008, 03:01 PM
wow.. the ultimate prize is coming.. dun stop bro..

itsabt6x
23-01-2008, 03:12 PM
walau...ultimate suspense.....is it gonna be a 3some (MFF) :confused:
....stay tuned.....

Regular1000
23-01-2008, 03:26 PM
How come i saw 'flag' up... but meter buey jalan wan leh :confused: :D :p :D

Frankiestine
23-01-2008, 03:36 PM
my wife suggested we should just go ahead and she will take the chance to rest and sleep at home. She said she will call my sis-in-law to inform her to take care of me. :D
Stay tuned for the … THE FINALE ‘EVENT’!

omg this is getting to be more exciting then the "WHO SHOT JR" saga on Dallas...:D

zl1983
23-01-2008, 04:15 PM
great story but too bad every great story will reach its great ending soon.. but do update us on ta last great ending pls.. :D

jdi813
23-01-2008, 05:54 PM
u the man bro ... woo hoo ... alone on a cruise with 2 beautiful women ... especially under ur circumstances ... envy u :D

bratwurst_dick
23-01-2008, 07:30 PM
wah lao eh...i am reali goin on criuse with my wife and sil this coming cny leh....dun knw can or not haha even if half of wat bro kingston get i also happy like hell liao.:)

Regular1000
24-01-2008, 08:48 AM
Thank you bro GilaGila100 for upping my pts stating it's for ERP!! :eek: :D you are so cute la!!

ok here goes the next instal of the finale!

enjoy and happy bonking!

Regular1000
24-01-2008, 08:57 AM
Continue 28… FINALE EVENT

At around 4pm Patsy called my mobile:

Pat: “hey, you sure we can leave Winnie alone?”

Me: “it’s just throat infection and I think it was due to exhaustion from work that leads to weak body resistance. She’ll be fine after some sleeps”

Pat: “oh ok, so we still proceed for the trip?”

Me: “hmmm… yup, ok… but…” – suddenly this thought struck me

Pat: “yes?”

Me: “just this moment I have this thought… arhh… it would be good, the
new colleague of yours also fall sick” hahaha I laughed aloud :p

Pat: “you idiot, I knew you would think of that” she said with soft
giggling, “you animal !!.. I see what I can do lah… see you 6.30pm
at World Trade then”

We then hung up.

I reached WTC at around 6.20pm and was eagerly waiting for Patsy at the ground floor. At 6.35pm Patsy came, I could see her from a distant as she was outstanding amongst the crowd she was walking with.

She was wearing (the fashion trend then) only a purple bra with a black coat, revealing 80% of her flawless skin body, tight and firm tummy, sweet belly button, sexy shoulder Bone and almost perfect boobs pushed up by the emphasizing purple bra. Her satin pants was skin-tight in light purple, covering her bottom half from her gorgeous 24” waist to her perky 35” butt down to the slender firm legs, and a pair of 2” black leather high heel shoe. I don’t think she was wearing any undie as later when she bent down (later at the check-in counter) I found no sign of any even though the pants she
worn was very tight, and easy to trace the pantie’s outlines.

Nose Bleed liao laaa!!

Patsy was walking towards my direction dragging a trolley bag just those she used for work during her SQ days. My mind somehow would worked like a cam-recorder at that time… recording and replaying her amazing and sexy model-like walk in slow motion.
Patsy greeted me with her sweet and elegant smile when she reached me (I was all-joy that there was no sight of her colleague with her, evil me! haha :p we then proceeded up the escalator to the Cruise check-in counter. We skipped the queue and went straight to the VIP counter to do our check-in (for gold and above) and it was there that Patsy bended down to her bag to retrieve her passport. At the counter, out of itchy-mouth, I asked the customer service if there was any VIP suite available while Patsy called my wife to inform we are checking-in. To my surprise, VIP suits were still available and I would need to pay 500 points if I choose to upgrade. I instructed the staff, “change it” with a smile. I then spoke to my wife briefly on Pat’s phone to ascertain that she was fine and lied to her that I was doing a check-in for ‘3 of us’. After hanging up, I took the trip cards for 2 rooms (1 VIP and 1 balcony) and boarded the vessel.

On our way, some 5mins walk from the check-in counter to the ship. My sis-in-law teased me for being playful, cunning and quick to architect the changes. “You are a dangerous man, aren’t you!?” she said teasingly. I then responded, “that makes us a pair isn’t it, hahaha… how did you turn down your colleague har, may I know?”. “just tell her the truth” she said laughing. “W-ha..t?” I said looking puzzled. “scare right! Idiot you!… hehehe… I told her cancelled la, what to do… apologized to her and say buy her meal another day lor” Pat explained then we both giggled with guilt.

“I thought you’ll be left alone if she was to come” she said while still giggling

“you wouldn’t enjoy the trip with her around, right? She might ruin your plans to hunt me like a prey in this ship, right? Hah,.. hah? Right,.. right a not?” she said, seeking answers with cheeky short giggles and few slap on my arm.

I blushed and was speechless; but at the back of my mind… nabzz, Tonight then you know! :D

To be continued…

go smoke 1st.... gotta speed up on this thread

Eric22
24-01-2008, 09:26 AM
Great stuff... Don't leave us hanging... :cool:

blackinn
24-01-2008, 09:26 AM
gd job man i was so addicted to this thread that i mus log in every now and then to check ha ha even when my laptop cant log in i use my pda phone man really wish there is more and not ending so soon

singexpat
24-01-2008, 09:28 AM
wa lau...

kan chiong kan chiong nw..

bro, smoke ciggi dun smoke cigar hor...:D

apollo13
24-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Haha, one of best thread around ... in the league of the camp sex thread ... :D

Regular1000
24-01-2008, 09:30 AM
gd job man i was so addicted to this thread that i mus log in every now and then to check ha ha even when my laptop cant log in i use my pda phone man really wish there is more and not ending so soon

then i can guarantee you, you'll be glued to the machines waiting for more... holding ur pda in the loo! standby lai liao...! :D

Cheers n enjoy!

Frankiestine
24-01-2008, 09:31 AM
hmmm wonder who is actually the prey and predator???:p

Regular1000
24-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Continue 29… FINALE EVENT

We went to our rooms at Deck 10, Patsy was first to reached her balcony cabin and just as she was to insert her entry card to the door, I suggested to her why not take a look at the suite I got for myself first. She agreed and followed. The VIP suite was located at the extreme end of the ship, the design comes with very posh interior; mostly polished wooden decors, divided into 2 sections; the cabin was fully carpeted; the bar counter is first to receive you, then a small dining area, follow by the lounge area that has furry long couches complete with TV and accessories, next is the ocean viewing balcony. Dividing the suite into 2 sections is a full height 4 panel chestnut sliding door, upon opening them, you will find a huge king size bed surrounded by grand looking curtains, a stylish and well-designed dressing table and next to it an elegant shower area enclosed by full paneled transparent glass and a 6 feet long Jacuzzi that oversees the ocean. Shiok la! :cool:

My sister-in-law said, “wow, this is so grand, so cozy, so comfortable! Weii… not fair, I want to stay here! You take my room leh… or.. or okay… you sleep on the couch!” she insisted. I smiled cheekily,” whatever my dear, so long you enjoy the trip!” as she blushed over her silly request. “so you wanna unpack your stuff first?” I suggested, giving her no chance to contemplate further. She nodded with a smile. I then sat at the lounge, switching on the TV while Patsy unpack in the bedroom. I called reservation for a table at the Chinese restaurant, then went into the bedroom area to check if Patsy is done. She was with a cigarette lighted, arranging her cosmetics at the dressing table. She saw me entering, I then told her I had reserved a table for dinner and she replied me, “chinese food tonight, great I am hungry already!” then asked me quickly unpack my luggage.

As I was transferring my items from the luggage to the posh ramin wood wardrobe which incidentally was a sharing cabinet for both of us, I could see all of Patsy’s dress, pants neatly arranged and hung in a row. Her lingerie of red and black g-string, red and orange bra properly stacked. And at the top of the stack I spotted a colorful small paper box of about 3” X 3”, I narrow in my view and was stunned to find a…. 12 pieces CONDOM! :eek:

It’s only normal that I grinned at the detection, thinking Patsy is so cute and lovely for being so uniquely considerate. But I must maintain though, and emphasize again that my sis-in-law was never a ‘loose’ or ‘easy’ lady, that I am very certain. She is definitely arrogant and a real stuck-up kind when it comes to strangers. Frankly, I think she did this funny ‘concern’ acts because she likes me a lot laa… we clicked well, with good chemistry and many a times telepathic. Just my undeserved fortune la! :p Thank god!

So I asked, “am I seeing right? What is this condom doing here?” I pretended to query with serious voice, as I walked to her.
Patsy stood silent for a moment, then answered, ”yah, I was told you are an animal, just in case things goes out of control to contain this ‘animal’ I thought I had better be protected!” she turned her head to my direction, stared hard into my eyes in an attempt to conceal her anxiety.

Follow-on saying, “anyway it was left behind by “pilot”, expiring soon!” she now laughed; we then laughed together.

I then left the bedroom and waited at the lounge for Patsy to change.

It took Patsy no more than 5mins, switching her black coat with a matching translucent light purple long sleeve blouse, leaving top-most 2 push buttons unfastened, bundled her hair and was out from the bedroom. “Nice?” she asked with childish smiles. “wooo, you have them all! Hmmm… but Kingston would rather his girlfriend keeps the best view only for him” I said while looking into her tits with pretentious fierce look. “orh…” she muttered, playing along with my request just like an obedient girlfriend. She then fasten up the 2nd button, looked up at me, grinned and held my left arm with both hands, “okie, I’m ready, let’s go!” smiling.

Walau, the feeling so darn ‘song’ arh… girlfriend feel! :p

To be continued…

sexper
24-01-2008, 09:36 AM
Precisely bro frank, never had this feeling being stalk by chabor :D
so read liao also steam

Luxuria
24-01-2008, 10:30 AM
I think really the predator have become the prey, CD also ready liao :eek:

Frankiestine
24-01-2008, 10:34 AM
hehehe maybe more like a case of ALIEN VS PREDATOR....both equally dangerous..:p:p

ramses
24-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Haha lolz .... in such a case , I am perfectly willing to be the prey ..... no need be Alien or Predator ....

Spider123
24-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Damn... my wife doesn't have a sister... envy... :(

Frankiestine
24-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Haha lolz .... in such a case , I am perfectly willing to be the prey ..... no need be Alien or Predator ....

That depends...in the event TS is the Predator, I am sure you won't want to be his prey..:eek:

hang37
24-01-2008, 11:35 AM
12 pack wor.. dun know TS will finish all or not hehe:D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
24-01-2008, 12:05 PM
omg this is getting to be more exciting then the "WHO SHOT JR" saga on Dallas...:D
hehehe maybe more like a case of ALIEN VS PREDATOR....both equally dangerous..:p:Bro you give the best quotes! :D

Aside to TS, how many ERP points you wan? kekekeke :)

avarice
24-01-2008, 12:30 PM
That depends...in the event TS is the Predator, I am sure you won't want to be his prey..

:eek: TS the predator ... , if like that bro ramses siam ka buay hu

Bro you give the best quotes! :D

Aside to TS, how many ERP points you wan? kekekeke

Got erp pts one meh, if that means zap leh ... haha like that i dont think TS want :D

Regular1000
24-01-2008, 12:32 PM
http://app.hkatv.com/_upload/atvstar/287_1.jpg[/QUOTE]

Got this from one of the bro here... i dun really find tis pix nice... there are those with CFM looks but i dunno how to upload leh sighzz :confused::(

avarice
24-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Wah lau eh, I thought this pic is your sis in law .... even thoygh you say not nice, I see liao also buay tahan .... btw who is she ?

Regular1000
24-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Wah lau eh, I thought this pic is your sis in law .... even thoygh you say not nice, I see liao also buay tahan .... btw who is she ?

Pinky Cheung (HK actress) ;)

johntan_68
24-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Hei Regular bro,

U have an interesting fantasy with your sister in-law? I am glued to your story now....do keep us posted the episode!

I do have a beautiful, hair bonded, petite and good figure sister in-law. How I wish I can be like you nor she be like your "ex-SQ"? Hahaha.....:p I happened to be next to my wife when my sister in-law told my OC "her boob is 34B, last time she expect her 1st kid her nehneh swell up to 34 C/D and looks so big and heavy. I told my hubby I wldnt want to be pregnant again?":D In my mind, I have wild thoughts & imaginative bonking with her! Their family custom is, everytime we meet (we hug each other). Each time she hugs me, WAO...ALamak damn shiok man...2 spongy B Cup pressing my chest imagining myself perky nipple poking my neh neh....:D I wish to hug longer but cannot lah?

Ok bro, you continue lah and all of us are waiting. Just UP your pts for a good FR.

Hellfire79
24-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Hey bro...

just curious...u no pt how to up?:rolleyes:

Regular1000
24-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Continue 30… FINALE EVENT

At the Restaurant, I ordered few ala-carte chinese dishes along with shark’s fin soup (single-serving) and abalone one each , assorted vegs, 1 kg of drunken steam prawns and 1 bottle of red wine.

Pat: “so much?” - Patsy questioned.

Me: “it’s ok la… I don’t want you to complain to your sis I never take
care of you ma”

Pat: “orhh… u die! Use winnie’s name as an excuse, then ordered 1 kg
drunken prawns…” - staring at me fiercely then smiled.

Me: “what’s wrong with prawns?” - Caught by her quick reflexes, I
pretended

Pat: “you don’t know prawns will make man horny meh?” - Patsy grinned

Pat: “I must tell winnie”

Me: “please dun…” - teasing her… we laughed!

Meanwhile food was served, we ate and drank wine and TCSS in general… about her ex’s and her divorce procedures, ex’s present 35yrs old stewardess, her new job and she wants me to be her 1st client after she gets her license to trade blah.., blah… blah

We were already slightly blushed after we were done with dinner; which we enjoyed very much; stomach filled, and very re-energized! I then suggested adjourning to the lounge at Deck 7 since she said she had tried most of the facilities onboard. At the lounge, we ordered another red wine and cigarettes (duty free and using members pts la :)); and soon Patsy and I were drinking and puffing away, doing chats that were deliberately deviating from our daily routines, even my wife was not mentioned throughout, I think it was our telepathic wish that we have those moments just to ourselves, confining to topics that only concern us. I think Patsy was happy to maintain it that way.

We started our chats with silly questions like what was our first impression of each other, what we like and dislike about each other, me confessing of ‘preying’ on her after the 1st night smoking at her place’s kitchen, then gradually the topics moved on to the ‘events’ and we became more vocal with lots of giggling, teasing, cheeky laugher, blushing, slapping on thighs and of cause 1 or 2 hugs on and off; quite romantic really. ;) It was sometime around 1130pm (by then we were about to finish our 2nd bottle of wine) when I asked:

Me: “So when are you getting your license to trade”

Pat: “soon, say latest 2 months time, why?... hey but you must be my
first okay, I want to secure a contract immediately when I have
the papers!” – expressing uncertainty

Me: “don’t be so serious la… I was trying to tease you!” - looked at her
with cheeky eyes

Pat: “What!?” - she blur

Me: “you know, I heard a lot of such transactions coming with a tag”
- I started laughing

Pat: “go on…” – trying to ascertain what I was saying

Me: “you know… like those property agents or insurance agents just
before the client penned the dotted line, it must be at a hotel
room…you know?” grinned with purpose

Pat: “... as in sleeping with client? ai yooo… you looked…so…
so ‘ham sup’, yeeee you better don’t touch me” said with a
surprised look.

Me: “dramas or movies also always like that wad! I just dun wan to
be short-changed” hahaha laughing more prominently

Pat: “idiot you, I am a professional okay… dun you dare thumb on me!”
- looking seriously angry

Me: noticed she took offence to what I said, “oops, damn me, never
use my brain… I am sorry, I didn’t mean to humiliate; it was
supposed to be teasing” – sincerely apologizing and looking
stranded in respond.

There was a pause of about 20 seconds of total silence after that, suddenly while I was looking down, Patsy slapped me on my forearm then said;

Pat: “sleep no way! I don’t trade my soul… hmmmm but for someone I
like, I might just consider an erotic dance” standing up briefly
doing a sexy body boogey (but like amateur la) :D she then burst
into giggles. (this lady, high liao)

Me: “serious arh!…woww, I wonder how you would look like?” pretending
to be curious.

We laughed.

to be continued....

Van Persie
24-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Bro regular1000 , you are really being tease around like I dont know what to say .... if for me, sure cannot tahan ,... nobody around sure play hardball and chiong

F O R C E
24-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Haha, bro regular1000 your sis in law is really into very looooooooooong foreplay

Looks like when 'IT' come, it will be damn b loody enjoyable, cant wait to see whats coming

Electro
24-01-2008, 01:32 PM
I really like this story man, slowly slowly torture mentally ..... :eek:

lsly
24-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Bro Electro you mean torture bros here who are awaiting for the ultimate action ... maybe some already buay tahan liao :D

Frankiestine
24-01-2008, 01:49 PM
i am still waiting to see if TS finally managed to get to put his dick in....:p

sindroid
24-01-2008, 01:50 PM
Wow....this is torture for sure:eek:

samsterjustin
24-01-2008, 01:51 PM
I bet he did put his dick in...yeah this is torturing....:p

WOOHOO
24-01-2008, 01:58 PM
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

:DWOOHOO

Frankiestine
24-01-2008, 02:10 PM
I bet he did put his dick in...yeah this is torturing....:p

huh u find putting a dick into the pussy torturing????:confused::p:D

nonamesam
24-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Great story bro, Cant wait!!!

nbzz
24-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Lucky I join half way .... so dont have to camp too long .... foreplay must have, but cannot be too long, too long, lil' bro become lempeh.

Summit
24-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Used to be logging in here at times ...

Now, It is daily and up to 3 or 4 times a day ..! Its like taking antibiotic and MUST finish the course too ... !!!

Well Done ! Keep up the good post .. and you are "man of your word" , posting regulary .. thanks ! :)

blackinn
24-01-2008, 03:06 PM
yah man its very torturing and u guys r damn lucky got sil wah lan my oc to be only got two younger bro see lc leh ha ha anywaygd job tis is the 3rd log in today man .read liao downstairs so hard till got difficulty driving

Scanner
24-01-2008, 03:22 PM
yep agree that it is quite mentally torturing the way TS builds up to the climax... hopefully TS ends the story on a high, else all those bros who pcc out there may just experience a flag lowering session instead.. :(

nonamesam
24-01-2008, 03:39 PM
nice story bro, luckily i joined half way through.
Where is the TS. Continue it already.
CANT WAIT!!!! :p

Hellfire79
24-01-2008, 05:12 PM
me also everyday waiting for the "final esposide" ley....i think TS backyard now full of campers liao...:p

cheeky-cheeky
24-01-2008, 05:26 PM
more to come bro regular???

dun keep us waiting....

vlpalace
24-01-2008, 07:43 PM
TS, I norminate you the best script writer of the month :D

zl1983
24-01-2008, 10:22 PM
dun keep us waiting for too long..

everyone awaits ur "arrival" of ur wonderful story! :D

bookdude05
24-01-2008, 10:59 PM
knn! the TS is one lucky bastard. lots of ppl r envying u. so jealous. :p

anyways its a great story. full of excitement in your plot. and the "advertisements" always come at the most sexciting part! argh! dont torture us ley.. :D

overall, keep up the gd work, bro!

johntan_68
24-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Regular,

Is your sis in law now a married person or still doing part-timer with you? Ur damn lucky sucker & a happy man, having 2 pussies to paint & 2 pairs of papaya and sponge to grab during Happy Times....:D

Is she now a mother with kids?

xlovebigboobx
25-01-2008, 01:30 AM
lolx up u liao
waiting for the last best part

Regular1000
25-01-2008, 02:56 AM
Continue 31… FINALE EVENT

At around 11.45pm we decided to leave the lounge, while I was at the counter doing the bill, Patsy stood by me. After that, we exited the outlet and at the door stood a group of guys (4-5 fellas) chatting just outside, probably deciding where to go next. Their chats went silent quite simultaneously, and were apparently admiring my dear sister-in-law.
Maybe 1 or 2 of them might have thought I am a lucky bastard!
Which I don’t deny I was :D

To my surprise, Patsy suddenly held my hand… one hand palm on palm, the other on my arm. What was she trying to tell the guys, frankly I really haven’t a clue? In reciprocate, I applied strength on my grip and held Patsy’s palm, giving her the acknowledgement. The feeling was definitely shiok la! :p

We were next strolling aimlessly along the quiet corridor walking slightly tipsy, thinking where to go next when it struck me to visit ‘the kids video arcade’ at Deck 10. “hey, I know where to go… follow me!” I suggested. I pulled her hand and she just followed without asking. When there, we spent almost an hour in the arcade playing and laughing non-stop, challenging each other to the games, even literally punching and kicking each other (of cause I pretend to lose la). I never expected Patsy to be so playful and fun, she could really play like a kid, and that feeling she gave, made me really wants to pamper her, sayang her! Jialat again la! :o

Patsy and I left the arcade feeling thrilled, and was panting just outside to catch our breathe but was certainly pleased we did spent the hour there, it was truly memorable.

Pat: “any other good suggestions, wise guy? just avoid casinos tonight, I don’t want anything stressful for tonight, ok?” - she requested, still panting.

Me: “ok, why not we go Deck 13 for the ocean view and catch the sea breeze? ”

Pat: “we can also have the same view from our cabin’s balcony isn’t it? It’s already 1am, I would rather dress down and laze around in our balcony to catch the breeze” - Patsy countered my suggestion.

Me: “good idea, anyway there is wine at the bar and YES! Someone owes me an erotic dance!”

Pat: “fat hope!” - she said with a teasing lusty grin

Patsy and I kind of loosen up a little after we were back at our cabin, me taking of my blazer and shoes leaving myself with a long sleeve tee and denim jeans while Pat let downed her hair and took off her heels. I then asked as I walked to the couch, ”are we doing the dance?” smiling cheekily.

“you seriously wants to watch har? you are terrible, wait la… don’t make me nervous… tell you what … why don’t you deal with the wine, sit back and relax while I take a quick shower and be back shortly?” Patsy urged.

I winked and smiled at her expressing consent as she disappeared into the bedroom, with the partition door closed. I then uncork the red wine, poured 2 glasses, got the ashtray and cigarette then settled into the couch area. Lighted with a cigarette I waited patiently for my sis-in-law erotic dance show to begin. Meanwhile, my mind was flooded with all kinds of imagination on how she would later present her dance; the anticipation and thoughts were simply amazing!

To be continued…

jialat la... need to work OT on this till 3am... Know what to do hor... if happens to pass ERP Gantry, please insert cash card and pay hor! :D

Regular1000
25-01-2008, 03:00 AM
Continue 32… FINALE EVENT

Then as I was reaching out to pick up my glass of wine, the divider door slided open. Patsy grinned with blushed face, hopping just 1 step from the bedroom into the lounge, wearing almost the same attire she wore earlier except now she was without her purple bra and had tucked-out her blouse, folded the sleeves and released all buttons.
“ta-dah! …Sexy?”, my sweet and lovely sis-in-law asked playfully. A pretty sexy and stimulating sight really, but I pretended indifferent just wanting more, sticking out my both lips swaying my head in disapproval.

She uttered,” yeeeee” then dashed back into the bedroom. Moments later, the lights dimmed; then Patsy walked step by step in slow motion and with bent knees like leopard crawls to the lounge, just like a pro-striptease. She was only wearing her loose blouse and a dark colored G-string (her pants off), as part of her dance she was pushing her hair up (like bundling) with both hands, as her hands were raised, in a synchronized move her blouse opens to the widest… revealing her perky breast cheek, firm tummy and her complete lower body, thighs and long sexy legs included.

This very moment my saliva somehow just gathered at the throat and I was instinctively swallowing em’ while simultaneously every drip of my blood was rushing SOUTH; little Kingston was awakened! I held my breathe and inhale cigarette smokes intensely, While Patsy kept her move towards me, staring deep into my eyes without a blink or smile, totally focused; totally seductive! Then when she was just about 3 or 4 steps to me, something like a hair clip dropped, she bended down slowly to pick it. While looking down to pick the item, her blouse went totally apart… My sister-in-law’s twin blossoms of 34C are now suspended and dangling in front of my eyes, pulled by the gravity from Mother Nature, I could clearly see her gorgeous breast and pointed bean-size brownish nipples. With my smoke I had just inhaled I choked badly, damn awesome view! :(

Patsy looked up and gave me a cheeky grin. “are you ok?” she said in soft sexy voice. “no, obviously I am not” I replied as I breathed deeply. “you didn’t seems to be in control, are you?” she looked at me with her upper teeth biting her lower lips and the CFM look :rolleyes: nbz xy&%#@ I melted liao!

“……..” I looked blank and totally not in control.

“This can turn out to be quite complicated” Patsy expressing her concern.

“…ng, I know” - I muttered, looking down (actually struggling to cool down didi)

“do you have special feelings for me?” she asked.

“yes!” nodding my head

Patsy then gave me a surprised by moving over to sit on my lap. She was making long and deep breathing when she put her hands around my neck while I moved mine to her waist, our eyes interlocked at each other without a blink. Patsy then tilted her head and did a gentle kiss on my lips, I responded with a firmer one; we frenched! My intuition tells me Patsy would like these moments to be confined discreetly, I sense this telepathic message! She knows I wanted her and I knew she needed me. ;)

Patsy uttered in my mouth “King, you guide me along ok” while we were fighting and sucking each other’s tongue. “…ng” I replied with a nod as I reach my hands to her shoulder to take off her blouse while she helped me with my long sleeve tee-shirt. Looking at each others eyes I move my fingers to delicately pressure her protruding nipple and gently pinching it. Patsy moaned lightly, closing her eyes momentarily to enjoy my fondle, her hands then reach down to unbuckle and unzip me while we continue our frenching and interlocking of our wet lips. She next gently push me apart and went down squatting… pulling down my jeans, releasing little Kingston to see brightness. :D

To be continued…

TD.king
25-01-2008, 04:21 AM
bro, u r a lucky man. i am waiting 4 u to continue.:D

usmjordan2
25-01-2008, 07:08 AM
champ here liao...........please continue

i r a
25-01-2008, 08:10 AM
Simi si champ here liao :D

Bro Regular1000 sibei song liao, didi must be solid hard .... hopefully no gatecrasher so we can see action , at last