PDA

View Full Version : Best CIM is massage parlours

maddogazubir
10-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Hi all brudders,

Care to share your experiences with the best CIM without CD in the Health Centres of Singapore.

I had 1 good one.

The name is Fanny of Take 5.

A bit tanned but the boobs are 36C and real. She is a bit matured, should be about 35 or so.

The BBBJ is good and allows you to finish deep throat.

Worth a try.

Cheers!

ml1138
10-01-2008, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=maddogazubir;2515484]Hi all brudders,

Care to share your experiences with the best CIM without CD in the Health Centres of Singapore.

I had 1 good one.

A bit tanned but the boobs are 36C and real. She is a bit matured, should be about 35 or so.

Worth a try.

Hey bro you are asking for trouble and been ZAPPED by openly exposing the name of the HC & name of the lady.
Good luck.....keekeekee.

ml1138
10-01-2008, 11:46 AM
[

Hey bro you are asking for trouble and been ZAPPED by openly exposing the name of the HC & name of the lady.
Good luck.....keekeekee.

Hey one coward bro who zap me but got no balls to leave hi nick, if you are that brave to state what you say why are you coward to let me know who are you, anyway thanks for your compliment by zapping.
What I am going to warn this not to disclose too much just in case the AV are very active now as CNY is just around the corner.

Here is what the zapper have to say:

What's wrong with that? Every HC thread mentions names of places and girls. why dont you say the same for the best cheong of 2007 thread? Is it because it is started by a 7 power senior?

Do other bros think what he say is right?

HY1209
10-01-2008, 12:43 PM
[

Good luck.....keekeekee.

Bro,

sometimes we think that AV are just stupid and idiots!!!
we think that the acronym /jargon / codes that we used here are only understood by the 'tiko' people here! Are they that dump? Any average guy can break these codes using butt!

If TS wrote a FR without minimium infor, he might as well don't report. If we need to be so secretive, what is the purpose of coming in here!
As long as a FR is submitted, the AV will be able to track the person, location etc... if they want. They have all the resources, time, manpower and money,

Haven't you seen movies about police sending spy to the heart of a gang org, earn the trust, then bust them!!!!!! It can happen here too. Doesn't mean bro with high point and power here are genuine cheongster.

Is points so important to us here? Can accumulate, then go exchange for some free bonk in GL, HC is it??????? They mean nothing, Bro.

Sorry TS for this off topic post.

keating
10-01-2008, 01:11 PM
I think AV guys also look thro this forum at their own private time for their own reasons. Even class 95 FD also mentioned this forum during his morning show

maddogazubir
10-01-2008, 02:56 PM
[

Good luck.....keekeekee.

Sorry Bro,

Don't mean to break any rules, just thought some bros can give more lobang that we can share.

Apologies.

SF2004
10-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Hi Bro Ml1138,
U are over-react.
U should not zap Bro maddogazubir.
U should up him for his good lobang

Hi Bro maddogazubir,

What the damage?

behappybe
10-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Bro ml1138,
Cool down bro we are here to share lobang not make war.
You had your point not to disclose too much information here and the bro who zapped you had his point also that it is quite open secret for information on HC.

Had up you with my humble points to cool you. Anyway bro ml1138, you got more points than me lah :D

BAD-MAN
10-01-2008, 04:19 PM
yo bro , u r right , just enjoy what u hv...... why bother so much.
ONE kind of rice , feast so many different kind of ppl.

ml1138
10-01-2008, 08:08 PM
sorry double post

ml1138
10-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Hi Bro Ml1138,
U are over-react.

Hi Bro maddogazubir,

What the damage?

Hi bro SF2004, we come here to enjoy and share, I did not zap bro maddogazubir, just to warn him.
Only those have nothing to do will zap people...:D
thanks to bro behappybe for your understanding,don't worry will return favour.

maddogazubir
11-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Hi Bro Ml1138,
U are over-react.

Hi Bro maddogazubir,

What the damage?

Hi Bro SF2004,

its S$100/- for everything, same for CIM or BBBJ with FJ.

My kaki just toldme she will swallow for an extra S$20/-

have fun n cheers!

yohooo
11-01-2008, 10:59 AM
its S$100/- for everything, same for CIM or BBBJ with FJ.

wah, she sure knows how to make business huh? haha, but i think it's only ego boast if she swallows la... i think that 20 bucks can be used to take cab home or get something to eat to replenish what u lost :D

BAD-MAN
11-01-2008, 11:11 AM
hi , u can try " 2 full hr for only $100" her name is XY she do best CIM. sallow every drop without extra charge:D

ahtas
11-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Hi Bro SF2004,

have fun n cheers!Wow,so hardcore,i will give the extra 20 just to see she swallow my sperm :p

hubber27
11-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Not bad, $20 to see that. Worthwhile. :D

behappybe
11-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Wah! let her eat our essence of life and still must pay her $20 :p

mike38
11-01-2008, 05:38 PM
hi , u can try " 2 full hr for only $100" her name is XY she do best CIM. sallow every drop without extra charge:D

Wah! another new find, true or not.
can share her contact?

eEconomist
11-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Hey one coward bro who zap me but got no balls to leave hi nick, if you are that brave to state what you say why are you coward to let me know who are you, anyway thanks for your compliment by zapping.
What I am going to warn this not to disclose too much just in case the AV are very active now as CNY is just around the corner.

Here is what the zapper have to say:

What's wrong with that? Every HC thread mentions names of places and girls. why dont you say the same for the best cheong of 2007 thread? Is it because it is started by a 7 power senior?

Do other bros think what he say is right?

Yes yes is me!! I started the Best Cheong for 2007 thread. Sorry, maybe I was not to discreet about it. Am I really wrong? After all, everyone does that here. AV got time to raid all meh? I will listen to bros here and correct myself future posts if necessary!!

What other bros got to say? Please give your comments!!

:p:p

newbadass
12-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Bro,

sometimes we think that AV are just stupid and idiots!!!
we think that the acronym /jargon / codes that we used here are only understood by the 'tiko' people here! Are they that dump? Any average guy can break these codes using butt!.

Wah I really like this post! :D

Hey "seniors"! If you're the type who like to overreact, please look at this post, use your kar chng and think!

zenarc
13-01-2008, 12:23 PM
we come here to enjoy and share, I did not zap bro maddogazubir, just to warn him.
Only those have nothing to do will zap people...:D
Bro ml1138, we all come here & share our opinion and happy time! Dio bo? do u agree?? coll down.....:)

zenarc
13-01-2008, 12:31 PM
What other bros got to say? Please give your comments!!

Bro eEconomist, if next time u think bro write wrong maybe posting or pm just gv him your opinion....just my 2 cents comment...:)

Both Bro ml1138 & Bro eEconomist...Cool down & happy cheonging...happy new year...hope we all have a new fun.......

Cheers,
zenarc

behappybe
13-01-2008, 01:39 PM
we all come here & share our opinion and happy time! Dio bo? do u agree??

Agreed with you bro, we are here to share lobangs also. Than all SBF bros can have a jolly good bonking time thru the years. :D

zenarc
13-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Agreed with you bro, we are here to share lobangs also. Than all SBF bros can have a jolly good bonking time thru the years. :D
Bro behappybe, Glad that U share the same opinion as me! tks...

It has always been my practice to tips the girl who is willing to do CIM for me.

Happy cheonging & safe bonking......kekekekekekeeeeeeeee.......:D

behappybe
13-01-2008, 03:10 PM
It has always been my practice to tips the girl who is willing to do CIM for me.
Happy cheonging & safe bonking......kekekekekekeeeeeeeee.......:D

Me too bro, for CIM I will tip them also. Talking of CIM small head start to wake up liao :D
Up you for your spirit of sharing.

Wishing all SBF bros A HAPPY NEW YEAR and MANY MORE GOOD BONKS IN THE YEAR 2008!

comefuckyou
13-01-2008, 03:31 PM
I had 2 sexxion with Hye (pls see my previous posting) that both she gave me CIM !! I'm not sure whether she 100% swallowed my sperms, but I m sure there is few drops sneak into her throat..he he.:D

zenarc
14-01-2008, 02:07 AM
Me too bro, for CIM I will tip them also. Talking of CIM small head start to wake up liao :D
Up you for your spirit of sharing.

Wishing all SBF bros A HAPPY NEW YEAR and MANY MORE GOOD BONKS IN THE YEAR 2008!

Tks Bro behappybe, will return soon........:)

Happy New Year to all bro......Huat ahhhhhhhhh................:D

Cheers,
zenarc

maddogazubir
15-01-2008, 12:10 PM

Bro,
Can share more details?
thanks

maddogazubir
15-01-2008, 12:14 PM
I had 2 sexxion with Hye (pls see my previous posting) that both she gave me CIM !! I'm not sure whether she 100% swallowed my sperms, but I m sure there is few drops sneak into her throat..he he.:D

Bro, can share mo details? I'm looking for more CIM lobangs
Thanks

BoyToy
15-01-2008, 08:04 PM
I wonder how do you define a good CIM.

I would rather think your question is "best bbbj" bcos gals that allow bbbj will not mind let u CIM. Whether the experience was good is not dependent on the CIM but depends on whether the bbbj is good.

If you can cross the causeway conveniently, i suggest u go all the HC in JB. In Malaysia, it is a standard practice for all the gals to do bbbj. And as long as you tell them b4 hand, they will let u CIM.

In SG a bit harder to find and even if can find, it often comes with extra charges. Try track down ol'cayote's romps and easy for u to find bbbj w/ CIM.

As for swallowing, it is extremely rare to find as i have nvr found one myself. But the problem is, if the gal willingly swallow without u telling her to, it feels damn good. If u have to tell the gal to swallow then she swallow, a bit not as good liao. If u have to pay her to get her to swallow, i dun think it will it make u feel good nor boost yr ego.

sidenote: if a gal has STD, u go bbbj or do FJ raw is quite the same chance of getting the STD from her. Unless u dun scared die, please use a CD.

Wah I really like this post! :D

Hey "seniors"! If you're the type who like to overreact, please look at this post, use your kar chng and think!

off topic: years ago, when i reading this forum, ppl will tell u detailed FR with name of HC, name of gal, address and even guide u to walk there. Nowadays, i read all the post says "want contact can pm me. i wun give the contacts to bros with less than XXX pts to protect the place."

I ask myself, "is this really necessary? does this really help?"

Getting a bit long winded liao. Better stop here.

newbadass
15-01-2008, 08:47 PM
I wonder how do you define a good CIM. .

There is CIM, and then there is good CIM.

A girl can simply let you shoot inside, that's just CIM.

But when she licks your dickhead, continues sucking after you shoot to milk every last drop out, that's good CIM. :D

CIM got risk of STD, so if you must CIM, make it a good one!

zarty
16-01-2008, 01:12 AM

But when she licks your dickhead, continues sucking after you shoot to milk every last drop out, that's good CIM. :D

HAhahahahaha YEAH BRO. This must be the tip of the day..:D

zenarc
16-01-2008, 02:19 AM

Bro, well written... can you tell me so far any girl gave U a good CIM that U cannot forget till date? kekekekekekeeeeeeeee...........:D

For me is Gigi YHC, but she already Quit....sigh....

behappybe
16-01-2008, 04:59 PM

Well say bro, good CIM will bring to the eight heaven. :D

But I yet to have a good CIM. :o

ez2link
16-01-2008, 05:45 PM
off topic:
Yup bro I do agree with you years ago, in this forum, ppl will tell u detailed FR with name of HC, name of gal, address and even guide u to walk there. But nowadays, all the post will says "want contact can pm me. i wun give the contacts to bros with less than XXX pts to protect the place..."

Well there are always both side to every matters.. Now that the rules seem to have changed. we will just have to follow it..

Regards.;)

I wonder how do you define a good CIM.

I would rather think your question is "best bbbj" bcos gals that allow bbbj will not mind let u CIM. Whether the experience was good is not dependent on the CIM but depends on whether the bbbj is good.

If you can cross the causeway conveniently, i suggest u go all the HC in JB. In Malaysia, it is a standard practice for all the gals to do bbbj. And as long as you tell them b4 hand, they will let u CIM.

In SG a bit harder to find and even if can find, it often comes with extra charges. Try track down ol'cayote's romps and easy for u to find bbbj w/ CIM.

As for swallowing, it is extremely rare to find as i have nvr found one myself. But the problem is, if the gal willingly swallow without u telling her to, it feels damn good. If u have to tell the gal to swallow then she swallow, a bit not as good liao. If u have to pay her to get her to swallow, i dun think it will it make u feel good nor boost yr ego.

sidenote: if a gal has STD, u go bbbj or do FJ raw is quite the same chance of getting the STD from her. Unless u dun scared die, please use a CD.

off topic: years ago, when i reading this forum, ppl will tell u detailed FR with name of HC, name of gal, address and even guide u to walk there. Nowadays, i read all the post says "want contact can pm me. i wun give the contacts to bros with less than XXX pts to protect the place."

I ask myself, "is this really necessary? does this really help?"

Getting a bit long winded liao. Better stop here.

maddogazubir
17-01-2008, 09:18 AM
Nice Thread, Kudos to TS.
I am also a big CIM lover, but nowadays hard to find TN ladies who is willing to CIM.

One of the more memorable CIM experience

1. Vivian, BHC
Basically, she would ask u to CIM. That was her trademark before she becomes Ang Pai. Now, not so sure as i haven't visit her in a while.

2. Jane, FL
Best CIM i have experienced in 2007. She not only CIM, but she swallow without even blinking an eye, like its so natural ... pity haven't been able to contact her since the last session we had.

3. Wen, FL
Super hardworking BJ giver. CIM naturally, but doesn't swallow.

Would love to hear more brother contribute and share the good lobangs.

Bro Arsepool,
Pardon my ignorance, which joint is FL?
Thanks

slutwen
17-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Nice Thread, Kudos to TS.
I am also a big CIM lover, but nowadays hard to find TN ladies who is willing to CIM.

One of the more memorable CIM experience

1. Vivian, BHC
Basically, she would ask u to CIM. That was her trademark before she becomes Ang Pai. Now, not so sure as i haven't visit her in a while.

2. Jane, FL
Best CIM i have experienced in 2007. She not only CIM, but she swallow without even blinking an eye, like its so natural ... pity haven't been able to contact her since the last session we had.

3. Wen, FL
Super hardworking BJ giver. CIM naturally, but doesn't swallow.

Would love to hear more brother contribute and share the good lobangs.

Hi Bros,

I used to have Ginger (Malay) from Pissa who can also do CIM. I had her since the days in Boulevard Hotel and I followed her to Pissa. Since Pissa's renovation, I have stop seeing her. prince in Pissa also expensive. I have move to see Fann from Leisure...

change1012
17-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Pardon my ignorance, which joint is FL?

Bro, FL stands WL which is free lance or working girls and you should be able to guess what type of work. If not than go sillypore most popular area look see look see sure know. :D

pocketrocket
17-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Mine, by far, is from ICE @ BHC...So sad that she had left the building :(

g3p2
17-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Thanks to bro maddogazubir for starting this thread! I agree with bro boy toy that if its standard practice in M'sia to CIM, somehow, the gals from M'sia just know how to do their stuff, when i was posted there three years ago, it was like that lah, they call bbbj ice cream and i was curious what do you mean icecream??

In Sing, my best bbbj sexperience is with Sheila, i followed her from Daiichi to D'''''ko, she's mixed, petite, sexy Sinaporean. I guess I must have got addicted to her deep throat bbbj and CIM, the best part?? She SWALLOWS! every drop of my sperm like she's licking up birds nest!

Wonder if bros here have tried Sheila before? Her bbbj skills are just super!

Hope the rest will share about their CIM lobangs too!

slutwen
17-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Thanks to bro maddogazubir for starting this thread! I agree with bro boy toy that if its standard practice in M'sia to CIM, somehow, the gals from M'sia just know how to do their stuff, when i was posted there three years ago, it was like that lah, they call bbbj ice cream and i was curious what do you mean icecream??

In Sing, my best bbbj sexperience is with Sheila, i followed her from Daiichi to D'''''ko, she's mixed, petite, sexy Sinaporean. I guess I must have got addicted to her deep throat bbbj and CIM, the best part?? She SWALLOWS! every drop of my sperm like she's licking up birds nest!

Yes, I agree that Shelia is another hot girl and she really take everything in.... The only thing is I felt that she is alittle pricy......

Lao_Tzu
17-01-2008, 12:08 PM

Bro, I like the way you put this......

My best CIM experience is SKY X-Casanova....Curent ANNA HC......

After the shooting, she always still try to reload and reload and reload until I cannot tahan....you know the sensation when the dick head is further aroused after cumming......:p

Lao_Tzu
17-01-2008, 12:24 PM
For all CIM Lovers:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IXRK3FHY)

Hope you enjoy......hope we can get someone like the actress......:p

g3p2
17-01-2008, 02:34 PM
Bro Slutwen, you're damn right! I must have spent over a 1,500 on her CIMs :confused: i'm a sucker for deep deep throat, after doing her doggy missionary etc . . she'd usually remove the CD and just suck like no tomorrow .. guess it feels shioker than vaginal sex if you no wat i mean ... any bros have these kind of experience before?:)

slutwen
17-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Bro Slutwen, you're damn right! I must have spent over a 1,500 on her CIMs :confused: i'm a sucker for deep deep throat, after doing her doggy missionary etc . . she'd usually remove the CD and just suck like no tomorrow .. guess it feels shioker than vaginal sex if you no wat i mean ... any bros have these kind of experience before?:)

who are you referring to?? Ginger or Fann... Sheila is another hot bushy gal....

Lao_Tzu
17-01-2008, 05:42 PM

Bro any idea if Sheila is still working? tks.

sinfulguy
17-01-2008, 07:23 PM
The only one I had CIM with is Mickey from Sasha...but I always find her BBBJ too professional lah...kua chang one....like your little bro is the best thing on earth like that....

she suck very very fast.....so usually after CIM....don't feel satisfied....but sometime quite disappointed...if you know what I mean.....

maddogazubir
21-01-2008, 11:08 AM

Hi Bro g3p2,

Can share more about this sheila?

How's her service? boobs etc?

Thanks
maddogazubir

hock19
22-01-2008, 12:43 PM
May not be in Massage parlours but my best BJ and swallow was from a ladyboy from OT. Totally first class and out of this world. And I have had CIM/swallow from quote a few gals .................

WhenSPH
22-01-2008, 01:05 PM
OMG this is......
Well freedom of expression i suppose.

AK67
23-01-2008, 10:35 PM
off topic:
Yup bro I do agree with you years ago, in this forum, ppl will tell u detailed FR with name of HC, name of gal, address and even guide u to walk there. But nowadays, all the post will says "want contact can pm me. i wun give the contacts to bros with less than XXX pts to protect the place..."

Well there are always both side to every matters.. Now that the rules seem to have changed. we will just have to follow it..

Regards.;)

Is there really rules governing this? Being secretive really take the fun out of the game.

Mclaren
25-01-2008, 03:25 AM
wat abt good cim and swallow every drop?

maddogazubir
31-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Hi all brudders,

I had 1 good one.

Worth a try.

Cheers!

To all brudders out there,

Today just tried Vivien of Bugis.

Nice boobs, good blow with CIM. Sucks u dry and spit out.

My problem is I think she talk too much.

$80/-, worth every penny!

cheers

Mclaren
31-01-2008, 02:50 PM
are there any who allow cum on their face?

Mclaren
01-02-2008, 08:18 PM
are there any malay and indian ladies who provide cim and SWALLOW?

piichai
02-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Hi Bros,

I used to have Ginger (Malay) from Pissa who can also do CIM. I had her since the days in Boulevard Hotel and I followed her to Pissa. Since Pissa's renovation, I have stop seeing her. prince in Pissa also expensive. I have move to see Fann from Leisure...

One of the best CIM is Jenny from Hougang De Sauna. She left and went to that Balestier hotel and then last saw her in Pissa. Do you know her?

She sucked every drop of it following the momemtum. Best!

wanker10
02-02-2008, 10:39 AM
One of the best CIM is Jenny from Hougang De Sauna. She left and went to that Balestier hotel and then last saw her in Pissa. Do you know her?

She sucked every drop of it following the momemtum. Best!

Oh yes! This Jenny is simply the best. Not so "Qua Chang" like Chilli. More natural. Used to try her at HDS. Typically Auntie look. When you click with her, she will give you two shots. I usually forgo her massage & ask her to straight with sexy message follow by BBBJ. But difficult to screw her cos normally cannot tahan her BBBJ & CIM. Only manage to screw her a few times only & that is the second shot. Oh, btw, had met her at the Phonix Hotel lobby lounge once. She love drinking & she usually starts to drink in the evening.

Hope to see her again.

Cheers!:D

piichai
02-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Oh yes! This Jenny is simply the best. Not so "Qua Chang" like Chilli. More natural. Used to try her at HDS. Typically Auntie look. When you click with her, she will give you two shots. I usually forgo her massage & ask her to straight with sexy message follow by BBBJ. But difficult to screw her cos normally cannot tahan her BBBJ & CIM. Only manage to screw her a few times only & that is the second shot. Oh, btw, had met her at the Phonix Hotel lobby lounge once. She love drinking & she usually starts to drink in the evening.

Hope to see her again.

I know her quite OK. Been following her. Not many people can accept a mature lady like her but I am OK. Cos he service compensate everything and the best is she leave it to you to tips her.

There was once she was doing her usual ass rimming and BBBJ, she stood up and rode on me. That was the 1st FJ i had with her.

Lost her number and I think maybe she has retired. No news of her. Anyone got her info?

pii

maddogazubir
04-02-2008, 12:31 PM
I know her quite OK. Been following her. Not many people can accept a mature lady like her but I am OK. Cos he service compensate everything and the best is she leave it to you to tips her.

There was once she was doing her usual ass rimming and BBBJ, she stood up and rode on me. That was the 1st FJ i had with her.

Lost her number and I think maybe she has retired. No news of her. Anyone got her info?

pii

Hi All,

Has anyone here tried Esther of Pissa?

Any reports? size, service, boobs etc?

cheers!

brian33
04-02-2008, 03:12 PM

Hope to see her again.

I love to meet up with her.... Pls pm me her whereabout.. thank you!:)

eEconomist
16-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Any update?

:p

ilovebigtits
16-03-2009, 07:13 PM
I'll love to meet Mickey from Sasha again man....Can't seems to fin her...

Otherwise...I'll be very happy to see someone with great Boobs, BBBJ,CIM and Swallow...:P Greedy hor?

Kind SBFers...PLEASE PM ME! THANKS A MILLION!

Erickh
16-03-2009, 08:14 PM
the best i ever tried is honey or don't know what ney from BHC, suprised even with CD on, i can feel her suction very well.. With all the head twisting,deep throat, licking from tip to balls and balls sucking, every stroke is pushing my armies to the point of no return :eek:

minus point is that she clear her throat with a very loud "gooorrrrrr pui" which kinda turn me off totally..:o

ilovebigtits
16-03-2009, 08:18 PM
the best i ever tried is honey or don't know what ney from BHC, suprised even with CD on, i can feel her suction very well.. With all the head twisting,deep throat, licking from tip to balls and balls sucking, every stroke is pushing my armies to the point of no return :eek:

minus point is that she clear her throat with a very loud "gooorrrrrr pui" which kinda turn me off totally..:o

Deep throat her and unload your weapon like pumping petrol...Hahahahahahahah, She can keep on KOOOOOOOR pui to customers after you still! Hahahahahahha....I almost fell off my chair!

Thanks for the laugh! :p

ee_enjoy
05-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Would like to add Judy from the "facist treatment" thread to the list. :)

ang09
05-04-2009, 05:08 PM
So far the only cim that i had is from vivian.she damn hardcore then....miss her..

eEconomist
26-08-2009, 01:01 AM
Any updates?

:mad:

Max77
26-08-2009, 03:37 AM
Actually I've been a fan of bbbj and cim till I'm aware of it's danger...haiz...frustrating desire of mine :o

DieCorkStand
26-08-2009, 11:59 AM
Yes, I agree that Shelia is another hot girl and she really take everything in.... The only thing is I felt that she is alittle pricy......

Hi Bros any updates on Sheila whom I too tried her best BJJJ abd swallowed.
Any bro can PM me too her contact ...

Doran Gray
26-08-2009, 01:20 PM
The prettiest and D-cup local SYT gal who gave me countless cim was the recently retired me little bird, Crystal from Dragon. Heard she dun do it to others? Maybe, we can click or what I dun know.

As for the best and deepest of the deepest DT was my former Jap galfriend.
Gave me one so deep till saya brain went into spasm, both eyes squinting-shut and heart beating at F1 speed. And when the soldiers came out, she swallowed them all and nabei, then commented that they taste salty:D

But back to reality, now no fish no prawn oredi. Local wifey, galfriends, mistress all bery difficult to cox them to swallow one let alone cim!
Like bros here, must find new lobangs again.:o

Doran

funseekers
29-08-2009, 10:14 PM
try lavender hc (ex eminent) estee and jessie for come in mouth, come on breasts and come on face and come on butt, body..hardcore gals..:)

hotrookie69
29-08-2009, 10:54 PM
can come in nose??? then ask her to take a deep breath.

try lavender hc (ex eminent) estee and jessie for come in mouth, come on breasts and come on face and come on butt, body..hardcore gals..:)

saltyfish
01-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Unprotected oral sex, whether she swallow or not, is risky if she doesn't know your health status. Oral sex without a condom, whether or not we cum in her mouth, can transmit several STDs, if you are infected by STD. However, swallowing cum will never, in itself, give her an STD or any other disease, and swallowing does not significantly increase her chances of contracting an STD.

luckyyeti
01-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi bro

can PM me this contact?/

would liek to try her out...

thx a million!!
lucyyeti

tz123
01-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Unprotected oral sex, whether she swallow or not, is risky if she doesn't know your health status. Oral sex without a condom, whether or not we cum in her mouth, can transmit several STDs, if you are infected by STD. However, swallowing cum will never, in itself, give her an STD or any other disease, and swallowing does not significantly increase her chances of contracting an STD.Tks for ur lesson,dr saltyfish.

saltyfish
03-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Most welcome!
But does anyone has a recent CIM experience I can try? Can pst me the location.
Thanks.

Oralcummer
23-09-2010, 05:52 AM
Bros,

Would like to bring up this thread again as I am interested in girls who can do good CIM and COF services in local HCs.

Any good recent recommendations ?

putneyspa
23-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Tks for ur lesson,dr saltyfish.

The tricky question is how do u swallow without sucking?:D:D:D

Oralcummer
23-09-2010, 09:38 AM
The tricky question is how do u swallow without sucking?:D:D:D

You can. You can ejaculate or try to ejaculate into the woman's mouth from a close distance without actually having penis contact with the woman's mouth. Then it is safe enough...

hlaung
26-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Hi bro

can PM me this contact?/

would liek to try her out...

thx a million!!

galsONtop
29-10-2011, 04:40 PM
with the closure of so many HCs I think the chances of getting CIM has diminished drastically. Dun think the many PRCs in the TNs do CIM. Juz my two cents

maddogazubir
19-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Just found another CIM gem, FL Xiao Xiao. Humongous boobs, commendable attitute!

hysentitive48
20-12-2011, 09:20 AM
can provide contact

many thanks

maddogazubir
20-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Another good CIM is Vivian of Bugis who later moved on to Aiko, any brother knows where she is now?

pankaj1901
20-12-2011, 04:25 PM
Bro location plz

nicholasnokia
24-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Bro, can share ctc?