PDA

View Full Version : SEX is OVERRATED

Omega69
10-01-2021, 03:13 PM
In my honest opinion although iam a virgin and even nvr touched a girl's hand, i truely believe SEX is overrated and glorified.

The vagina is one of the most dirtiest stuff in the world is like an open wound that bleeds and smells. It might even contain deadly diseases(HIV)

why would i even want to stick my precious little kuku bird in there? Or even PAY to put it in MAKE SENSE???

Bros listen to my advise, just PCC instead for the sake of yr own wellbeing, yr very blessed to have me here warning u of the dangers

apacheboi
10-01-2021, 03:19 PM
In my honest opinion although iam a virgin and even nvr touched a girl's hand, i truely believe SEX is overrated and glorified.

The vagina is one of the most dirtiest stuff in the world is like an open wound that bleeds and smells. It might even contain deadly diseases(HIV)

why would i even want to stick my precious little kuku bird in there? Or even PAY to put it in MAKE SENSE???

Bros listen to my advise, just PCC instead for the sake of yr own wellbeing, yr very blessed to have me here warning u of the dangers

..says the virgin

blurblur2032
10-01-2021, 03:29 PM
I'm a old uncle and no more virginity liao, I still sticking it into diff pussy. Is nice. You should try. The warm and wet feel and the suction from it and the warm fluid cover your little one. No word can describe.

Also you are in a forum where people share their experiences on putting the little one in diff holes.

I think you are in the wrong forum. Or accidentally click the link to post.

I think.

Life is short, enjoy it. When go to heaven not sure whether can enjoy this again. I have not been to heaven yet just imagine how pure heaven is

Omega69
10-01-2021, 03:33 PM
I'm a old uncle and no more virginity liao, I still sticking it into diff pussy. Is nice. You should try. The warm and wet feel and the suction from it and the warm fluid cover your little one. No word can describe.

Also you are in a forum where people share their experiences on putting the little one in diff holes.

I think.

Life is short, enjoy it. When go to heaven not sure whether can enjoy this again. I have not been to heaven yet just imagine how pure heaven is
The face and body of a girl determines value of the vagina, not all vagina are equal. Some vagina are CCB

LordVader
10-01-2021, 04:58 PM

I think.

It's a troll account.

whelan22
10-01-2021, 06:17 PM
Can some high power bros do everyone a favour and zap this guy to negative infinity? I've already done my part :D

Klassiker
10-01-2021, 06:24 PM
If you don't know how to make use of your kuku bird, please remove it. Or has it been removed already? :p

LooksLikeJesus
10-01-2021, 06:47 PM
Can some high power bros do everyone a favour and zap this guy to negative infinity? I've already done my part :D

In this sub-forum, no point zapping coz it's a zap-free zone.

If I were you, using your status (Premium User). Just complain to Boss to have his account removed. Least, he will be gone for awhile.

You need to think in the "logic" of such person. The more people reply in his threads, the more he feels "shiok".

Click on the triangle hazard sign top right and file a report.

https://i.ibb.co/WVNNNbC/Untitled.jpg (https://ibb.co/rdKKKC9)
free image hosting (https://imgbb.com/)

chupchaikia
10-01-2021, 07:49 PM
The face and body of a girl determines value of the vagina, not all vagina are equal. Some vagina are CCB

Poor thing! Can understand why you feel like this about girls.

It's cos you had a really sad childhood (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20417711&postcount=13).

With a "very difficult childhood got bullied in school and abused at home" and you "continue to suffer with social anxiety low self esteem depression".

Please take care bro. I think you see doctor will have subsidize one. Don't worry!

Kez42Mfw793Re4K
10-01-2021, 08:23 PM

I listen to your advice and I regret.

chupchaikia
11-01-2021, 02:15 AM
Really can’t blame him for saying this.

Long story-short, some time in his past, a boy spied upon a beautiful girl in school. The girl was always surrounded by a bunch of guys. From afar, he always noticed her. She was the girl of his dreams because he noted that she had the most shapely figure and whenever she was in her uniform, the buttons of her top seemed ready to burst.

His mouth watered as he gazed longingly at ‘them’.

As she was always surrounded by other students and seldom alone during recess time, he decided to follow her from a distance and when the chance presented itself, he would introduce himself to her. He was, after all, a clever, young boy – not the tallest, not the thinnest, not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he felt he was far better than those boys hanging around her.

"So what if they are basketball players or top students?" He thought to himself. "They can never compare to me! I'm like the Alpha and the Omega!"

The first time he followed her, it was from across the room. Then the distance he passed her by became shorter and shorter.

Again and again, he would find a chance to walk past her. Each time getting closer and closer but each time he past her, at the very last moment, he seemed to have lost his balls (if had any at all), and he decided he would better prepare his ‘introduction speech’ again and try to talk to her the next time around.

By the time he felt he was good and ready, someone from the group had noticed his habit of intentionally walking past every day and shouted out, “Stalker!” as he made his approach.

“Pervert!” Another one shouted.

“Aiyo! Why so desperate!” Someone added.

"What a fat loser!" another heckled.

The chorus of insults shocked him greatly. He had never expected this. How could anyone say such things about him? He was the most well-behaved boy in school, with his uniform neatly tucked in and his Brylcreemed hair. How could anyone not like him?

In agony, he scampered away, flapping his arms furiously, wailing loudly with tears rolling down his fat, rosy cheeks as he desperately tried to find a place to hide. He scurried away and hid in a corner, crying his poor heart out.

Drying his eyes and blowing out his snot, he declared, “What a fool I am,” he said. “Here I am wearing myself out to get a girl that is not worth gaping for. I bet her boobs must be fake; maybe she puts balloons in them to make them appear big. And don't get me started on the guys hanging around her; she just needs them to feel important!"

From a safe distance, he looked at the girl, in disgust, "It’s better to remain a virgin; I truly believe SEX is overrated and glorified.”

He thumped his chest as he tried to convince himself that it was the girl’s loss not to know him. “The vagina is one of the most dirtiest stuff in the world and is like an open wound that bleeds and smells. It might even contain deadly diseases (HIV). Why would I even want to stick my precious little kuku bird in there? Or even pay to put it in? Yucks!” he reasoned with himself.

“I shall remain a virgin until the day my kuku bird drops off and to never touched a girl's hand!” He declared and off he walked very, very scornfully.

stalword
11-01-2021, 03:14 AM
Bro chupchaikia :D :D :D

chupchaikia
11-01-2021, 01:36 PM
Bro chupchaikia :D :D :D

I’m glad it made you smile.

But apparently someone wasn’t happy with my take on “The Donkey and his Sour Grapes (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20418454&postcount=11)” 🍇

I got zapped for being an “Extremely Negative” post.

Wonder what’s wrong with the post?

Can anybody tell me? :confused:

oLdMaN68
11-01-2021, 02:19 PM

I guess you came out from a CCB thats why you are like that?

LordVader
11-01-2021, 04:56 PM
I guess you came out from a CCB thats why you are like that?

He also never say you come out of CCB why do you have to say that? some fking retarded old man shit?

Full of shit aren't you, 'old man' ?

alan0338
11-01-2021, 06:05 PM
yr very blessed to have me here warning u of the dangers

up u liao, tks for the tips... :D:D:D

oLdMaN68
11-01-2021, 06:57 PM
He also never say you come out of CCB why do you have to say that? some fking retarded old man shit?

Full of shit aren't you, 'old man' ?

:D:D:D:D:D

georgie1994
11-01-2021, 08:45 PM
Do you know why it is overrated? because demand is much higher than supplied

Brigadier
12-01-2021, 01:06 AM

My man, I assume you have a rusty gun.
Time to oil it up and check clear.

lucuher
12-01-2021, 10:14 AM

you are on the wrong site then bro, no one here cares about your advise. I am also not telling church goers not to go to the church. Mind your own biz.

bigpudding
12-01-2021, 05:27 PM
Yes, sex is overrated, and grapes are very sour too :p

chupchaikia
12-01-2021, 10:50 PM
Yes, sex is overrated, and grapes are very sour too :p

Yes! Correct! HAHAHA!