PDA

View Full Version : Condom or not condom?

Hanza
06-01-2021, 06:12 PM
Recently I went to a spa for a full service, I paid around $250.
While on the verge of poking in with my dick, just right outside of the holy gate, the ML moan and said "放进去把" which translates to "just enter the holy gate".
So in my mind, instead of thinking of the danger, I was thinking about making my money worth because the feeling of raw is priceless and each time I use a condom, I feel a little disappointed because at the end of the day, my sperm goes into the rubbish bin.

I would rather pay $500 to raw than $50 to fuck with condom.

Do you bros also feel the same that you feel good each time you are able to CIP regardless the price is?

By the way, I'm not sharing spa name, it's in the city central.

goldie9660
09-01-2021, 02:58 PM
Later kana HIV then u know.

My golden rule:
1) Always wear condom, unless is sex with gf
2) Never lick a pussy, unless is ur gf

Bizsta
10-01-2021, 12:44 AM

My golden rule:
2) Never lick a pussy, unless is ur gfya pay so much and kena will curse and swear

singleman
12-01-2021, 01:04 PM
While on the verge of poking in with my dick, just right outside of the holy gate, the ML moan and said "放进去把" which translates to "just enter the holy gate".
So in my mind, instead of thinking of the danger, I was thinking about making my money worth because the feeling of raw is priceless and each time I use a condom, I feel a little disappointed because at the end of the day, my sperm goes into the rubbish bin.

Do you bros also feel the same that you feel good each time you are able to CIP regardless the price is?

Whether is with or without condom, the moment u shoot out the load, the feeling is the same? whether shoot inside the pussy or in the condom, to me the feeling is the same... the feeling is the moment of "shooting".

so if the feeling is the same, then why need pay $500 if u can get the same feeling with $50? or some may say can be free if DIY or PCC.

of course different people have different expectation or experience of the "feeling" they are looking for.

as some other bro mentioned.. not only u r paying $500 for the feeling now.. if kena HIV or STD, u will need to pay even more for the "undesired" feeling that come.

unsung80
12-01-2021, 01:30 PM
Rich man, $250 per pop after massage.

Raw is war, no second alternative.

Why even pay $500 for raw? Look for a FB/GF/Wife. You can roar all you like.

al8055
12-01-2021, 01:37 PM
Raw or not, don’t have to pay until 500 bro!

You split into multiple visits, chances is the relationships get better and you get your fix. If you start off with 500, how many times can you rtf unless you are jack ma?

Laker
12-01-2021, 03:03 PM
I had $50 message and HJ before. In the end she buay tahan let me raw and CIP. Was quite worried for the next 3 months but she did say she never do it with other customers and suggested I stay over for the night. I believed her.

Hoppip
12-01-2021, 03:22 PM
I had $50 message and HJ before. In the end she buay tahan let me raw and CIP. Was quite worried for the next 3 months but she did say she never do it with other customers and suggested I stay over for the night. I believed her.

Impregnstr her as a lesson

civicboi
12-01-2021, 03:39 PM
Lol 250 to raw and risk future 😂 if u like raw feel i rather u use your sweet mouth to find a few fuck buddy it free and can raw.. Money change raw always a risk. She can treat u this way mean she can do to other

SBMEDSUP
13-01-2021, 05:15 AM
HIV ko vaccines after 30 years.

Covid-19 hv vaccines within 9 months.

cassanova
13-01-2021, 12:49 PM
Raw is War

Not worth the $$

Oni raw with wife or gf...

Adlih
13-01-2021, 01:43 PM

To go without condom with ML is damn high risk activity which I think should be avoided at all time... Not worth the risk...

awesomelength
15-01-2021, 12:38 AM
Only raw with ML 5yrs back but accidentally. Condom slipped in her pussy and was thinking damn today why so shiok. Came pretty fast and when I pulled out it was a glorious creampie man and she had to dig the rubber out ��

Feeling of extreme stress like heart sinking and excitement at same time somehow can’t describe the feeling.. the ML freaked out too and said she’s not on pills. Spent the next 3 months worrying after but thankfully all cleared after 3’ rounds of test.. she went for check up too and told me results clear.

Man are jiatlat la small head always take charge.. after 3 months of stressing for results to be clear RTF her at least 10 times and all raw until she went back to China.. somehow after the initial barrier it just became natural and being overseas lonely she sort of became my regular FB and we had a lot of chemistry. But my advice is don’t do it bros not worth the stress after my last raw and she went back I stress again and waited 3 more months to test and clear again. Thankfully all ok and vowed to abstain since.

Been a good boy since then.

Trimed
17-01-2021, 04:11 AM
Only raw with ML 5yrs back but accidentally. Condom slipped in her pussy and was thinking damn today why so shiok. Came pretty fast and when I pulled out it was a glorious creampie man and she had to dig the rubber out ��

Feeling of extreme stress like heart sinking and excitement at same time somehow can’t describe the feeling.. the ML freaked out too and said she’s not on pills. Spent the next 3 months worrying after but thankfully all cleared after 3’ rounds of test.. she went for check up too and told me results clear.

Man are jiatlat la small head always take charge.. after 3 months of stressing for results to be clear RTF her at least 10 times and all raw until she went back to China.. somehow after the initial barrier it just became natural and being overseas lonely she sort of became my regular FB and we had a lot of chemistry. But my advice is don’t do it bros not worth the stress after my last raw and she went back I stress again and waited 3 more months to test and clear again. Thankfully all ok and vowed to abstain since.

Been a good boy since then.

Yes i got similar experience, condom slipped into the FL pussy and keep doing her but didnt creampie her as usually i take really long to shoot de. the lady was in shock but she just open her side drawer and pop a pill right away.
Super stress after that not sure if will tio STD or not, and after that i got myself a gf and had do it with my then GF. Then after doing i x2 stress cannot imagine what will happen if i passed to my then GF...
Later check and cfm cleared, really was a big relieve!

really guy always small head over take big head a lot of time!

Stay safe all bros!

willroyce
17-01-2021, 05:26 AM
Walao 500 ah bro i think u are part of the crazy rich asian la. But honestly at the moment yes but the effects later scary asf like std... even girls i meet on tinder or sugarb.com i always use protection...

willroyce
17-01-2021, 05:29 AM
Yes i got similar experience, condom slipped into the FL pussy and keep doing her but didnt creampie her as usually i take really long to shoot de. the lady was in shock but she just open her side drawer and pop a pill right away.
Super stress after that not sure if will tio STD or not, and after that i got myself a gf and had do it with my then GF. Then after doing i x2 stress cannot imagine what will happen if i passed to my then GF...
Later check and cfm cleared, really was a big relieve!

really guy always small head over take big head a lot of time!

Stay safe all bros!

very true bro.. more scary if got gf

willroyce
17-01-2021, 05:30 AM

My golden rule:
2) Never lick a pussy, unless is ur gf

a rule need to be followed by all men. Respect

willroyce
17-01-2021, 05:31 AM
Raw or not, don’t have to pay until 500 bro!

You split into multiple visits, chances is the relationships get better and you get your fix. If you start off with 500, how many times can you rtf unless you are jack ma?

ya bro and there many other spa awaiting paradise hahaha :p

willroyce
17-01-2021, 05:31 AM
Impregnstr her as a lesson

HAHAHAHA wtf this made my day bro

KJask
17-01-2021, 07:16 PM
Bro, can use the extra thin 001 condom. Feeling like raw but still got protection. A bit more expensive than the 003. But dont need $500.

Messaround
17-01-2021, 08:02 PM
Just fire in the hole :D

Andy24
18-01-2021, 01:47 AM
eh..I think if wan raw but scared HIV take PREP. Rest of STD are bacteria which means antibiotics can cure except herpes virus which is pretty common :cool:

Laopizhui
18-01-2021, 08:36 AM
i got my 001 condom from shoppe or lazada. sometimes got promo, during promo at least 25% cheaper then those 003 or other brands thin condom pricing u find at supermarkets

Arcane13
18-01-2021, 02:01 PM
Bro, can use the extra thin 001 condom. Feeling like raw but still got protection. A bit more expensive than the 003. But dont need $500.

I dont like using condom, I prefer to spill inside here. 😁😁

leong26
18-01-2021, 02:30 PM
Condom took away most of the shiok part but at the same time Condom may give u a peace of mind .
But Rawters will always be Rawters , these groups don't need any peace of mind.

strikeback
18-01-2021, 10:03 PM
I dont like using condom, I prefer to spill inside here. 😁😁

Congrats. KeepCalmNParty.