PDA

View Full Version : Why OKT nowadays so different from last time?

josephjo
29-12-2020, 05:38 AM
Last time the girls picture looks filtered but at least can see its the same person.

Nowadays the girls and picture totally is different person.

I understand age different alittle, girls always do that. I can also accept photos which had filters on. But the picture and the girl totally different person. Fk got like that do business one meh?

poolish
29-12-2020, 10:13 AM
its called marketing, hahaha. they make themselves look good on photos so we will book them hahahaha. We as consumers just gotta be smarter and more careful.

vader8847
29-12-2020, 11:51 AM
New OKTs maybe overseas agent control ?:rolleyes:

Some photos are photo edition :mad:

skillcapped
29-12-2020, 02:37 PM
Just reject if not actual person, inform OKT about it, and if no action from OKT, post details of FL and address on public domain

fabiannl95
29-12-2020, 02:53 PM
Nowadays quality so bad then charge so much .. missing JB Spas and Geylang :(

stevepick
29-12-2020, 10:51 PM
Since the FLs has those WeChat 'database' to search for so called 'rogue' numbers, how about us bros setup one where we can join and feedback within the group with the numbers so other bros can benefit? Then this group not like here can get zapped for negative feedback. Or maybe there already exists but I have been missing out?

RimuruSlime
30-12-2020, 02:25 AM
I never book them for 9 month, and tried to book last week, I tried $120 all the way up to $300 an hour ones and all say your number no record cant book, WTF, really bullshit, even HJ girl also reject me coz phone number no record since too long never book them. and you write FR for them example the girls is CMI, and your write is CMI the next your FR disappear and replaced with she is the best with your name you used to comment in the 1st place. the admin remove your comment and replace with the girls own comment, like writing fake review. i also wish we had a customers chat group can use to verify such girls, if not half the time the reviews online is BULLSHIT, unless write in code words like, (So good i think is jialat) or something that makes no sense, i meet one in march, the pictures like A1, then the girls looks is F9, i wrote review it got deleted and replaced with a chinese review under the name i used, only thing is I never write chinese review. and then on another girls FR i read my old review from few weeks back with my name (not real name as its to see if they steal comments and own self publish, i had semi colon in the name and used @ symbol as letter A) and i never even book her before. the last 1 year 6 months the quality of Girls drop drop and drop. but the price keep increasing, a $100 girl start charging $150, $150 start charging $200 and the $200 one become $300, now those $300 charging $500, same as local girls and even some russian ang mo.
its like they ownself pull the number out of their ass and got some idiots that go and praise them and spoil market.

GN007SG
30-12-2020, 09:00 AM
I never book them for 9 month, and tried to book last week, I tried $120 all the way up to $300 an hour ones and all say your number no record cant book, WTF, really bullshit, even HJ girl also reject me coz phone number no record since too long never book them. and you write FR for them example the girls is CMI, and your write is CMI the next your FR disappear and replaced with she is the best with your name you used to comment in the 1st place. the admin remove your comment and replace with the girls own comment, like writing fake review. i also wish we had a customers chat group can use to verify such girls, if not half the time the reviews online is BULLSHIT, unless write in code words like, (So good i think is jialat) or something that makes no sense, i meet one in march, the pictures like A1, then the girls looks is F9, i wrote review it got deleted and replaced with a chinese review under the name i used, only thing is I never write chinese review. and then on another girls FR i read my old review from few weeks back with my name (not real name as its to see if they steal comments and own self publish, i had semi colon in the name and used @ symbol as letter A) and i never even book her before. the last 1 year 6 months the quality of Girls drop drop and drop. but the price keep increasing, a $100 girl start charging $150, $150 start charging $200 and the $200 one become $300, now those $300 charging $500, same as local girls and even some russian ang mo.
its like they ownself pull the number out of their ass and got some idiots that go and praise them and spoil market.

Too difficult to implement
They have more incentives to have that database
Tht database system is full of loopholes
If a gal using fake photo and u reject her she can still blacklist your number with whatever reason she like to put. Basically no way of verification

The way prc operates now is definitely lose lose situation for consumer

kitkat22
30-12-2020, 01:14 PM

you can check, from the homepage, below the photo should have an icon showing the number of comments for that girl.

if you go inside the girl's profile page and the # of comments doesn't tally against what is shown on the homepage, then you know comments have been deleting and it's a red flag le.

also, i normally ignore all comments with Chinese words and those which are obviously google translated.

i think some bros here also try to warn by putting a what-seems-like-good review but you can see some singlish/hokkien saying otherwise, or if its in multi-sentence format, perhaps the first alphabet of each sentence will reveal the hidden message.

also, i can see in the other good bonk thread, seems like an account belongs to an OKT trying to pose off as a consumer and leaving good reviews

lalaliang
31-12-2020, 09:10 AM

Experienced same thing. So maky LJ Okt. Also their IMPMM/SGMOMO name already like shit.. recently change new website to $$$$$13. They are same kind of shit whores. They will keep rinse repeat to cheat bros off their money. Suggest dont patron this kind of this okt

sicklymicky
01-01-2021, 04:35 PM
Actually these websites are not operating in the "OKT mode", not in the traditional sense of what a OKT does.

These websites are simply platforms managed by an IT savvy guy behind the computer and are just online advertisement spaces for FLs to promote their businesses.

There are no avenues for you to complain about the girls, whether it is fake photos or poor service. The girls are their own bosses, they pay the webmaster to have their ads on the website. Think of it like Locanto. If you realised the girl is advertising fake stuff, you can only avoid and count yourself unlucky.

If every single girl is fake on the website, it may damage the website's reputation enough for bros not to patronise but the business model does not seem to operate this way. As long as the girls still think it is viable and profitable to pay a sum monthly to advertise on these websites, the webmaster is more than happy to collect the money. There is no accountability.

macrick
04-01-2021, 07:05 PM
Last time the girls picture looks filtered but at least can see its the same person.

I understand age different alittle, girls always do that. I can also accept photos which had filters on. But the picture and the girl totally different person. Fk got like that do business one meh?

Any stable that is PRC run have these tactics. I encountered the thing while in OZ. They also have the AUDACITY to blackmail customers without valid reason.

This wasn't like that in the past, because I believe the local OKT were able to control the source. Any Samster with the inside scoop can confirm this?

Vote with our wallet, boycott them.

kombust
04-01-2021, 08:48 PM
those sites are just an advertising billboard. the admin only makes sures that the ads are gd so that the girls will pay them. there is no okt

macrick
04-01-2021, 09:33 PM
Just reject if not actual person, inform OKT about it, and if no action from OKT, post details of FL and address on public domain

This is just an excuse to push the liability to customers. All reviews are moderated, sounds like you are trying to smoke us.

We never had such rampant problems, don't pretend most of us are demented. Not everybody has the luxury of time, to bloody keep switching FLs at the last notice. Time>Money, because it is a non renewable resource.

macrick
04-01-2021, 09:38 PM
Actually these websites are not operating in the "OKT mode", not in the traditional sense of what a OKT does.

These websites are simply platforms managed by an IT savvy guy behind the computer and are just online advertisement spaces for FLs to promote their businesses.

There are no avenues for you to complain about the girls, whether it is fake photos or poor service. The girls are their own bosses, they pay the webmaster to have their ads on the website. Think of it like Locanto. If you realised the girl is advertising fake stuff, you can only avoid and count yourself unlucky.

If every single girl is fake on the website, it may damage the website's reputation enough for bros not to patronise but the business model does not seem to operate this way. As long as the girls still think it is viable and profitable to pay a sum monthly to advertise on these websites, the webmaster is more than happy to collect the money. There is no accountability.

This is not merely a "nerdy" webmaster behind a monitor. This is an organised crime, there are surely more people behind the scenes after i encountered a fixed trend of lower minions in the telegram groups. Call me crazy if you want.

macrick
04-01-2021, 09:41 PM
Since the FLs has those WeChat 'database' to search for so called 'rogue' numbers, how about us bros setup one where we can join and feedback within the group with the numbers so other bros can benefit? Then this group not like here can get zapped for negative feedback. Or maybe there already exists but I have been missing out?

I am pretty sure it will be infiltrated by the runners (Singaporeans) as well. A good coin can make anyone do despicable deeds.

iicecube
05-01-2021, 03:33 AM
Happening will only happen in the history past times when headman is local and when you know the boss you can get a bright life for any girls..
But now mostly already retired or old and you dont expect much more fun or enjoyment.

14-09-2021, 09:55 PM
sorry noob question, how does these fl got into sg and what pass are they holding? one of the fl told me to transfer money to her by paynow and i was wondering how does a foreigner without any pass get a paynow account? 🤨

eastscorpion
15-09-2021, 01:17 AM
Scam. Ignore and delete
sorry noob question, how does these fl got into sg and what pass are they holding? one of the fl told me to transfer money to her by paynow and i was wondering how does a foreigner without any pass get a paynow account? 🤨

Xgenre
15-09-2021, 07:10 AM
When there is no fear of repercussion, there is no stopping how lousy they can get. Just tell them many guys complained of getting cheated. What these guys do then is to call the police and expose the FL's location. The police will not catch Singaporeans for visiting PRC FLs what.

When they hear the same type of comments from many different guys, their minds will start to think it is true that Singaporeans inform the police when there is fake or bad service. It will rein in some of the nonsense. As our AV does its periodic raids, these FLs will think the raids are caused by unsatisfied customers reporting to the police. Otherwise how does our AV know where to go to catch the PRC FLs?

If you cannot complain against them online, then scare them in real life. Works better

16-09-2021, 08:05 PM
Scam. Ignore and delete

Bro, she asked me face to face 😂

Barsturd
18-09-2021, 02:33 AM
Simply because consumers nowadays are not discerning enough, so okt just treat them like carrot heads. I still remember the time when the FLs need to post sex and blowjob videos showing face. HK websites are still like this, yet SG ones now become so bad, all fake, photoshp, mosaic etc.

eastscorpion
18-09-2021, 11:00 PM
U mean u met her and b4 deed ask u paynow? This is no different from those cash upfront which all bros advice to only pay upon deed done. Any shortchange in service u can still decide not to pay in full.
Bro, she asked me face to face 😂

bimpom
21-09-2021, 05:35 PM

Bro, they will zap u until negative points. I once exposed them in the threat last warning to OKT who used fake pics.

skillcapped
21-09-2021, 11:19 PM
Bro, they will zap u until negative points. I once exposed them in the threat last warning to OKT who used fake pics.

No problem, just create various accounts.
Previously I had other accounts which were zapped till negative points by some of the unethical OKTs as well.

23-09-2021, 06:54 PM
U mean u met her and b4 deed ask u paynow? This is no different from those cash upfront which all bros advice to only pay upon deed done. Any shortchange in service u can still decide not to pay in full.

Nope, she wanna offer me extra with the amount which I dont have in cash so she asked to transfer with paynow. But i have my answer why they hold such account already…

LooksLikeJesus
19-11-2021, 06:24 PM

Coz last time, the OKTs are mainly locals. Nowadays are all PRCs. Their QC is non existent. Same thing goes for their cooking oil, rice and milk powder. Be thankful it's a woman not some ah gua. Just close your eyes, pretend it's fan bing bing or zhao wei XD

LooksLikeJesus
20-11-2021, 02:41 AM
sorry noob question, how does these fl got into sg and what pass are they holding? one of the fl told me to transfer money to her by paynow and i was wondering how does a foreigner without any pass get a paynow account? ��

This thing has been going over 2 decades already. They are either on Tourist or Student pass. With latter possibly done by someone or a few individuals in ICA for ill gotten gains. If you look at the sites, some of these FLs are here for like beyond 1 year. Do they look like they are studying PHD in stem field to you? :D With so many foreigners and desperate people around. They can easily find a scapegoat to setup a bank account and a prepaid card. I have a untraceable prepaid card as well. It's NOT that difficult to get yr hands on one and top up by cash.

And on MW hotel, there was 1 instance while i was there. A marked police van was parked there, with the plain clothes checking each room. Nobody was arrested. I mean like come on, if they really want to arrest those chickens. They can easily do it. Someone with significant influence and power is shielding those chickens. That MW hotel has been a "hideout" for like probably more than 16-18 years now. It's so damn bloody obvious that most of these women are prostitutes. This is organised crime at its finest. If any random dude from the internet telling you, ALL these PRCs are "INDEPENDENT". Do you truly believe it 100%?

Conspiracy theory here, there's a probability that some sort of "agreement" between the source and some of the people working in the customs, police and some white collar civil servants here. The drop in QC for these PRCs ladies ard 15 years ago may be an indicator that the local OKTs here got ousted by their PRC source. What you're sampling now are just crumbs. Unless you're loaded with tons of $, this is what you will be getting.

The PRC economic may also be a contributing factor as well. Sorry to be so long winded. Just expressing my theory and observation for these 2 decades.

xiaodamen
13-02-2022, 08:50 PM

Support. Add me bro. i was also thinking of this. nowadays the reviews at the website are filtered badly too. they only accept good reviews and allowed to post. bad reviews which are true, are rejected.

think is time to step up and protect ourselves against those people who only care about making money themselves.

Peacekeeping
13-02-2022, 11:55 PM
Don’t start a war with the okt lah. You never know what’s their background. Can just share your experiences here. Get zap then zap loh. You can’t exchange reputation points for money anyway. Why worry :confused:

useristester
14-12-2022, 09:58 AM

So may i have the OKT hp numbers for research used? XD

icyboy771z
17-12-2022, 11:49 AM
Yah now FL dome 2 chui. Last time legit many nice girls now all switch n bait.

A+++
24-12-2022, 07:35 PM
I see photoshop photos I ban the OKT / website totally.

JonnyFunnny
02-07-2023, 07:25 PM
Now all the camera phone app so advance they apply so many filtered.I kena a few landmine this year...sibeh dulan:mad:

timeliness
03-07-2023, 02:41 PM
I don't understand why the good bonk thread keeps getting closed. Tacit admission that there's no longer any good bonks to be had here? 🤣

icyboy771z
22-07-2023, 10:43 AM
Now all the camera phone app so advance they apply so many filtered.I kena a few landmine this year...sibeh dulan:mad:

I miss last time pre covid. Girls all legit last time rmb got one look like a 20yo syt version of Lin chiling.

Pj90210
28-07-2023, 10:28 PM
I don't understand why the good bonk thread keeps getting closed. Tacit admission that there's no longer any good bonks to be had here? 🤣

Quality and Standards in general are so bad and shady that webmaster has to delete the good books thread. Patrons are on your own to trial and error :(

darkboi97
14-08-2023, 10:04 PM
Dome 2 pre-covid days are really filled with gems. Price if i recall was around $100 - $150 for premiums IYKYK.

Throwback to the times when they are girls that offered $200/2s/60.

Been a long time since i cheong in dome 2 and dome 1 is currently my preferred battleground for war.

Nowadays CN FL ego all so high charge so much but service and looks does not match with the value.

Riton
15-08-2023, 11:07 AM
Dome 2 pre-covid days are really filled with gems. Price if i recall was around $100 - $150 for premiums IYKYK.

Been a long time since i cheong in dome 2 and dome 1 is currently my preferred battleground for war.

Nowadays CN FL ego all so high charge so much but service and looks does not match with the value.

Yes, price is different, maybe there is a change in quality?

jhtravels
19-08-2023, 09:20 AM
where have all the CN FL gone? KTV?

maybe they stopped arriving?

Zetyalpha
19-08-2023, 12:53 PM
where have all the CN FL gone? KTV?

maybe they stopped arriving?

All the pretty ones working in PRC now. Now we're all getting the CB crumbs

Xgenre
19-08-2023, 01:04 PM
All the pretty ones working in PRC now. Now we're all getting the CB crumbs

With the way the Chinese economy is now and with the SGD-RMB exchange rate as it is moving, they will be back soon. Youth unemployment is 20%. Property prices down 50%. Their biggest developer cannot pay US$22.5 million of bond coupon.

More pretty ones will be coming.

Zetyalpha
19-08-2023, 02:11 PM

The true golden era is way before the pre-covid era. It's the early 2000s. Those PRC FLs were the true gems and gold. Only like 1-2 times out of 10 were landmines.

These days, even if you fly can also kenna landmines.

loneyheart
19-08-2023, 03:09 PM
With the way the Chinese economy is now and with the SGD-RMB exchange rate as it is moving, they will be back soon. Youth unemployment is 20%. Property prices down 50%. Their biggest developer cannot pay US$22.5 million of bond coupon.

More pretty ones will be coming.

Agreed bro
Hope to see the price MLs / FLs drop like their Property especially more MILFs to come :p 80 to 100 will be good :D
I supposed more PRCs willingly to get out to work but due to ICA quota issue :)

singboy
06-09-2023, 04:12 PM
If different from photos 10-20% is still ok. But sometimes was totally different face :(

AUDIFANSG
08-10-2023, 12:46 PM
Too difficult to implement
They have more incentives to have that database
Tht database system is full of loopholes
If a gal using fake photo and u reject her she can still blacklist your number with whatever reason she like to put. Basically no way of verification

The way prc operates now is definitely lose lose situation for consumer

Its not a lose lose. We have other optiosn to choose from DM1,3 and those are still decent so far. but the PRC one is hopeless. too many landmines for our limited chiong chance. Imagine u can only chiong once a month and kena landmine, have to wait another month to release. and this database thing they have its cuz there are too many roberts in sg. they only want obedient robertsimps.

GN007SG
08-10-2023, 02:04 PM
Its not a lose lose. We have other optiosn to choose from DM1,3 and those are still decent so far. but the PRC one is hopeless. too many landmines for our limited chiong chance. Imagine u can only chiong once a month and kena landmine, have to wait another month to release. and this database thing they have its cuz there are too many roberts in sg. they only want obedient robertsimps.

well im talking about prc fl scene in general :D

aiguoze
08-10-2023, 08:23 PM

Robertsimps sillyporeans :D

Rock999
18-10-2023, 09:13 AM
Ya kena 2 landmines liao, wana go dome1 but the booking need verifications to play safe but I'm just mew cannot pass.

Rock999
18-10-2023, 05:37 PM
BTW the momo 已认证 means real photo of the FL?

Rock999
19-10-2023, 01:42 AM
dome2 hopeless de can forget about it 3rd landmine