PDA

View Full Version : China Town (KL)

billymo
04-01-2008, 06:43 PM
I was walking through China Town today checking out some of the talent. I walked down a street heading towards Masjid Jamek where there were women stood outside door ways. Don't know what the road was called but one of them was pretty sweet and I was tempted. Is this advisable or am I likely to get stripped of my belongings?

Megatronzombie
05-01-2008, 12:43 PM
I was walking through China Town today checking out some of the talent. I walked down a street heading towards Masjid Jamek where there were women stood outside door ways. Don't know what the road was called but one of them was pretty sweet and I was tempted. Is this advisable or am I likely to get stripped of my belongings?

yes you WILL get stripped from your belongings.... bcoz u will be bonking her naked heehee... seriously I'm not sure sorry :o

dathinman
05-01-2008, 01:47 PM

These are the low end market. I think you only get a short period to do the deed. You get basic rooms, you be lucky if they change the bedsheet once a day. As this is the low end market, you should also consider the number of clients and the type of clients they usually service.

As for the safety, I don't know about that. But I think it should be a bit safer than Chow Kit where they don't rob you but rummage through the belongings in your clothes while you are doing the deed and not looking. So, do keep an eye on your belongings.

billymo
05-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Thanks, I think I will give it a miss.