PDA

View Full Version : Company for Xmas

fomite
15-12-2020, 01:54 AM
Gets a bit lonely towards the end of the year with all the festivities. Again, work has slowed down, and that loneliness setting in back again. Looking for a lady to have a nice Christmas eve dinner and then probably a 1 night hotel stay.

I'm looking for:
1. Chinese lady (not strict on the age criteria, you should be of age, obviously, and not older than 40)
2. Decent built (I'm not strict on this, but I've come to realise based on previous experiences that I was not able to get it up when the build was less than slim which ended up becoming a disappointment for both the lady and yours truly. But it's not that difficult to get me horny, trust me.)
3. Would be nice if you wear spects. I love girls with spects. But this is not a must.

About me:
1. Chinese, male, 30, 1.74m.
2. Slim, athletic build (I swim and jog a lot) and got quite a toned torso.
3. Quite tanned because I am outdoors quite a lot.
4. I hold a stable job, not super rich, but able to at least hold my own (not sure why i'm mentioning this lol...)
5. Here is a preview (https://pasteboard.co/JEUWXtT.png)of how I look like.

Anyway, feel free to PM me here directly, but i'm seldom here. So it would be nice for you to just tele me (@sotongkia) directly. I think there needs to be some chivalry and hopefully you will be able to appreciate this. I'm not one for nitpicking, life is too short to really fuss over the nitty gritty.

fomite
22-12-2020, 10:13 PM
Bump................

deematter
26-12-2020, 01:09 PM
hmmm...so how was your yesterday night? have you found someone to accompany you?