PDA

View Full Version : Woodlands Town Garden... dead??

Pages : 1 [2]

CKee
12-09-2013, 03:23 AM
Live report. Place is active. Not as many sistas as cv. I counted 8. According to one sista action may start as early as 11ish. Imo it's not going away soon. Provides an alternative to cv

scorelan
12-09-2013, 07:48 AM
what's your vehicle bro?:) Mine is normal Hyundai but suv so more spacious:D

Still no chance to go down, super tired after work... Mine is normal sedan car... Thank to bi Ckee for the updates... :)

scorelan
12-09-2013, 07:48 AM
what's your vehicle bro?:) Mine is normal Hyundai but suv so more spacious:D

Still no chance to go down, super tired after work... Mine is normal sedan car... Thank to bro CKee for the updates... :)

Msdy777
12-09-2013, 05:37 PM
This place I went recce last month...I saw a lb only and a lot CDs.. And some gays....
try to be cautious.. This place look very danger IMO lol

copper
27-09-2013, 11:29 AM
this morning went down to WTG saw 8LBs, tried Lisa, service is so-so she charged me $30/. thought of trying the short hair Lb, but she was busy chatting with those malay kids...maybe try her one of these day.

Mirifica
12-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Yet to visit woodlands town gardens.....wondering how is it compare to Changi village & Geylang ?

Rather
18-10-2013, 02:07 AM
Went to WTG to take a look... it been close to a year since I last went. Try a short hair girl, and was super disappointed.
The charge was $30. Drove to the location to have the service done, however she urgently just put the condoms on my brother without waking him up. Putting in the mouth for twice and went to go for a handjob. was rushing the service.... After i cum, told me she have no tissue and ask if i have... i was like WTF!!! Then just throw the condom packet outside. I remove the condom myself and throw it outside the bustop. I was like seriously feeling damm fuck up service.

Sorry but if i got $30 to spare i guess next time i will keep to CV as the service is good and not rushing and the sister at CV know what is require of them. WTG is like u are required to do everything urself well been to CV so many times the sister there take of you...

Sorry to say $30 will be more well spend in CV then WTG. I will say the service standard it lower the CV and they are charging the same.

Just my 2cent worth of thought after askign for their service the second after a fuck up service one year ago.

lustandfast
21-10-2013, 11:38 PM
just wondering,where can i find them in WTG? are they easy to spot if i reach there on a fri night?

waaaaaa
22-10-2013, 12:10 AM
just wondering,where can i find them in WTG? are they easy to spot if i reach there on a fri night?

u drive around the carpark, have means have, if not go for supper or a drink before returning. they could be walking/standing around the carpark, or sitting on the lorries that parked there.

FrenchKing
22-10-2013, 12:45 AM
I've tried almost all of them at wtg (except for the fat ones) - my opinion : Unless you want a rush job then this is the place for you.

Just had a session last week.. rush bj as though mrt train already reaching in a minutes time. Then fk ass, non stop pestering to cum faster. Got turn off, can't fk anymore. Bj request got turn down.. End up hj..

Seriously, Andana needs to start giving our younger local ladyboys a compulsory module on service.

One more thing.. local ladyboys, please use lubricant and practice safe sex. Condom tear = higher rate of contracting viruses.

copper
22-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Indeed their service is getting poor to worst, not worth a penny, unwillingness to be of service by them anymore. Attitudes towards customers are unfriendly and how dumb we are to pay such service from them!

Andanakitty
23-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Hahaha.. why me?.. miss those days when the carpark is dark.. times pass by.new generation grows..and as times passby.. they will learn and think on how to treat people humans with respect ....their still young.. i used to be playful and naughty too.. but as we grow.. we need to spare atleast 2 3 min And think its not just bout the money.. pleasure chemistry and communication included.. v^_^v

aaliyah666
26-10-2013, 03:34 AM
Just been there 3 nights ago.. around 7 lb there.. maybe 2 can make it.. the rest looks horrible not mentioning fat. Got a teaser blow job at the park itself.. $10 for blow job, but didn't take up the offer as she or he is not what I'm looking for. Well I try again this week thou...

lustandfast
27-10-2013, 10:31 PM
anyone tried anisha?

supermanqwd
13-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Anyone going tonight? Wanna go together?

sjlin
17-11-2013, 02:34 AM
Hi,I went to there to try few nights ago. There was abt 5 LBs there. One young and pretty and few plump and one is mature abt 40+. Not pretty as aged but engaged her services as she seems more friendly and initiated a chat with me. She charged $20 for BJ. So on her and drove to a lorry park near the woodlands waterfront. Her service isn't that bad as what people say. Perhaps expectations. I felt for $20, we can't really ask for much. Right? Just my personal opinion. Anyway, will try others soon again. Perhaps the young and sexy one soon. Anyone been there lately?

bomberbird
19-11-2013, 02:53 AM
Andana definately one of the best I had

sunkistorange
20-11-2013, 12:27 AM
andana still hangs ard there?

PayFuckForget
28-01-2014, 10:15 AM
WTG is not dead la.... just not that enticing anymore....

I've always wanted to write up about it, but i guess the stigma and the bad rep about this place drive people away....

But if you need a good feminine asshole to fuck or some pretty looking girls just to suck your dick, this place is for you. Cheap, fast, good and North/west.

Yeah... there are loud mouthed ladyboys kicking a big fuss and haggling, but there are beautiful and gentle ones. too... like Charizka... oooh i miss her cock-sucking skills. I'm so gonna fuck her ass next.

Anisha, the tall, dark and well-hung babe... i still can remember the size of that thing.. too bad it's outdoor and I am not ready to let her fuck me... i mean, it's so big and sexy looking, full of veins.... a really handsome cock on a pretty indian girl with a hot body. I sucked her raw and let her cum in my mouth... i didn't regret though.. and heng i din't get anything after a checkup. heh heh... :p Too bad she is gone. Dunno where... i heard she wanna cut her tool off... i mean, if we could exchange.... hahaha!

There are others too... there was another tall and classy one, can't remember the name.. but she is tall, quiet and submissive... too bad she doesn't ass fuck.

If you wanna know more about what happens there, it's just you drive to WTG, park your vehicle then enjoy the fashion parade ala Changi Village. Don't worry about approaching them. They come to you.

The ladies can get rowdy at times.. .loud and haggling like a tout. "$20 la! Me better"

$20 - $30 is the norm price... then you either drive off to a nearby secluded area and do your stuff, or you can move 'up the hill' and get your deed done on the hilltop.

Blow or get blown, fuck them... but i've not known in they can fuck you...

All deeds come with condoms, some roaming, sucking,.... they will also nicely wipe you off after you are done. All at the great outdoors. They dun french, but they let you lick their nipples ... I'd love to kiss Charizka so much though.

just part ways when you are done... then mesmerize at the experience or call another pretty thing over, if you are still hungry for more. :)

Hope this guide the newbies.... Go forth and split their asses, lads!

copper
28-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Bro, not everyone (LB) is so passive. The services given by them so lousy, I have shared this experience on my past posting here. I trust those bros here will agree.

PayFuckForget
28-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Bro Copper, i agree there are some that are out to make a quick buck. I just avoid those.

Out of the 10 times, i won't say i gotten bad services, but sometimes i get rejection for assfucks or they seem to blow you fast when they sense there are more clients coming.

I just don't shortchange them or stick to the same LB.

However, i need to mention that there are a few really kan si lang pai kua (fucking ugly) ones. Some of them that are so ugly that they have to tail you to get business.... or even follow you to the loo.

In my opinion, stick to what you think will make your day and observe their behavior before touching base.

panda9813
18-07-2014, 09:33 PM
Hi all Lao Jiao here. I am new. This is my first post.
Live here at wtg seems abit dead leh. dunnoe if all lb busy now or what.

panda9813
18-07-2014, 10:57 PM
My first fr. Knn having fun halfway Mata come kajiao have to pause.
Took a curvy sister with big boobs.
First time doing at the hilltop nervous Sia. So bright.
Today lasted abit long. Ended in hj.
Name:never ask
Looks: 8/10 curvy type
Boobs: 8/10 36C
Bj: 6/10
Damage: 20
Rtf: maybe next time if have car.

blackpower
19-07-2014, 11:08 PM
My first fr. Knn having fun halfway Mata come kajiao have to pause.
Took a curvy sister with big boobs.
First time doing at the hilltop nervous Sia. So bright.
Today lasted abit long. Ended in hj.
Name:never ask
Looks: 8/10 curvy type
Boobs: 8/10 36C
Bj: 6/10
Damage: 20
Rtf: maybe next time if have car.

What time were you in the area bro?

w800i
31-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Saw a few last night, took Nisha, slim with nice boobs

hornytim
02-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Nothing much here....

Summerhillt
03-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Been a long time since I went to this carpark. Went there around 0245 Hours. Wow my god ! Amazingly 3 ladyboys were still actively there ! Seems like local Malays. They tried hustling me when my car turned in lol. Out of 3 can say they are not bad. But was rushing for time. Totally didn't expect there would be any there on a Monday 3am

imamiah
11-03-2015, 10:32 AM
Been a long time since I went to this carpark. Went there around 0245 Hours. Wow my god ! Amazingly 3 ladyboys were still actively there ! Seems like local Malays. They tried hustling me when my car turned in lol. Out of 3 can say they are not bad. But was rushing for time. Totally didn't expect there would be any there on a Monday 3am

Think they from JB :)

berzerky
16-03-2015, 04:56 AM
Just got back from WTG. About 2 girls were there. Nothing interesting, so I left.

h-flo
11-04-2015, 11:59 PM
Any live updates?

imamiah
01-11-2015, 08:52 AM
I am the thread starter... let me close this thread.

Woodlands Tow Garden is officially dead. As of 1 nov 2015.

Zac Mistri
02-11-2015, 02:25 PM
I am the thread starter... let me close this thread.

Woodlands Tow Garden is officially dead. As of 1 nov 2015.

Guess we need to turn to CL, Locanto and others for our thrills

makmak
26-07-2016, 12:26 AM
Yes. Its officially death from today till further notice....