PDA

View Full Version : Have you come across any man that doesn't like to have to sex?

cdfghk
03-12-2020, 08:34 PM
Curious, doing a survey finding here,

Recently I saw a Taiwanese TV show whereby got 2 married young men went on TV they said they don't like to have sex with women and they said they are not gay.

have you come across any man in his 30s to early 40s he said that he don't like to have sex?

He is not impotent and he is not gay, he said his penis can get erect, and he will masturbate once every 2 weeks to release sperm. But he said he just don't like to have sex

enzyme
03-12-2020, 09:51 PM
Met the husband of a ex-colleague. Civil servant, very nerdy look, quiet type of guy.

Cos at work we do share about the “home affairs”.
She says that her husband got very very low sex drive, they do it on average once every 2-3 months and most of the times, it is initiated by her.

And she does get rejected by him often.
So in her eyes he is a goody guy that will not be seduced by other woman.

———-

Until one day, I saw him coming out of a fuck shop massage joint. I keep mum about it.

Then after a year or 2 then they divorced.

Story was, she caught him having flings every where after she hired a PI to tail him.

—-
So now we know why the “low” sex drive.

Cos all ammo spent outside liao.

——-
Long story short, no cat don’t eat fish.

Anyways, it’s just a personal opinion.

lilmei
03-12-2020, 10:30 PM
Have lah. Psychologically something wrong or traumatised like molested or raped by old and ugle auntie when young so now don't like sex lor.

centvin
04-12-2020, 07:33 AM
Every men like sex, including gays, the difference is doing with different genders. I met self proclaim "saints", ended up it is a matter of exposure and opportunity. My 2 cents

chickenworm
04-12-2020, 07:48 AM
Unless erectile dysfunction or biological problems like low testosterone.. it’s in our DNA to fuck and breed.. hardwired

candle2000
04-12-2020, 07:51 AM
Whether young or old man, if impotent or eunuch, surely like to hug, caress, kiss, lick and fingering the partner.
Those that can erect, no need to say.

Asexual man is a dying bred imho :D

foodymy
04-12-2020, 08:54 AM
Unless erectile dysfunction or biological problems like low testosterone.. it’s in our DNA to fuck and breed.. hardwired

Not true, I like to fuck but not breed haha :D

bigmannow
04-12-2020, 12:58 PM
I like sex but hard to cum

LurkerLurks
04-12-2020, 03:14 PM
Met the husband of a ex-colleague. Civil servant, very nerdy look, quiet type of guy.

Cos at work we do share about the “home affairs”.
She says that her husband got very very low sex drive, they do it on average once every 2-3 months and most of the times, it is initiated by her.

And she does get rejected by him often.
So in her eyes he is a goody guy that will not be seduced by other woman.

———-

Until one day, I saw him coming out of a fuck shop massage joint. I keep mum about it.

Then after a year or 2 then they divorced.

Story was, she caught him having flings every where after she hired a PI to tail him.

—-
So now we know why the “low” sex drive.

Cos all ammo spent outside liao.

——-
Long story short, no cat don’t eat fish.

Anyways, it’s just a personal opinion.

u should try to up her then since this hus is a cat that prefer fishes from the river rather than own fishtank

xsdcxsd
04-12-2020, 04:13 PM

Recently I saw a Taiwanese TV show whereby got 2 married young men went on TV they said they don't like to have sex with women and they said they are not gay.

have you come across any man in his 30s to early 40s he said that he don't like to have sex?

He is not impotent and he is not gay, he said his penis can get erect, and he will masturbate once every 2 weeks to release sperm. But he said he just don't like to have sex

I have a 36-year-old male friend he is a divorcee, he said he don't like to have sex. He likes to go to gym very very regularly to carry weights, he is muscular, he is obsessed with muscles and fitness and exercise.

He said ever since he divorced his wife 2 years ago, he said he hasn't had sex with any woman or man at all. He said he will just masturbate if he feels his penis is very clocked up will lots of pentup sperm. He said he is confirmed not impotent. He said he just don't like to have sex and he prefers gym and other physical exercise activities

raymondle80
05-12-2020, 04:56 AM
Sounds gay but not out of closet yet y'all

I have a 36-year-old male friend he is a divorcee, he said he don't like to have sex. He likes to go to gym very very regularly to carry weights, he is muscular, he is obsessed with muscles and fitness and exercise.

He said ever since he divorced his wife 2 years ago, he said he hasn't had sex with any woman or man at all. He said he will just masturbate if he feels his penis is very clocked up will lots of pentup sperm. He said he is confirmed not impotent. He said he just don't like to have sex and he prefers gym and other physical exercise activities

Rickey
05-12-2020, 10:08 AM
Whether young or old man, if impotent or eunuch, surely like to hug, caress, kiss, lick and fingering the partner.
Those that can erect, no need to say.

Asexual man is a dying bred imho :D
I don't even think there is such a breed except like the other bro says if u r sick, hv medical or sexual problems :o...any normal healthy male will surely be very horny to hv sex one imho ;)

ahyew
05-12-2020, 03:06 PM
Have a friend whose husband not interested in any physical intimacy with her at all till she gave him ultimatum. Of course, being a friend I had to help her with her problem of no sex. 😈

karbie
05-12-2020, 03:35 PM
I've never seen any men that doesn't like to have sex.

sonycybershot
05-12-2020, 07:14 PM

if i go gym or running, i will feel v horny.

his 1 spoil liao.

i can have sex everyday if i exercise 3x a week.

willroyce
06-12-2020, 01:59 AM
Well according scientifically i think it is being A-sexual but at the same time... who does not like sex lol

willroyce
06-12-2020, 02:01 AM
Have lah. Psychologically something wrong or traumatised like molested or raped by old and ugle auntie when young so now don't like sex lor.

well i mean.. there is always therapy and shit if wanna fix yourself

willroyce
06-12-2020, 02:02 AM
Every men like sex, including gays, the difference is doing with different genders. I met self proclaim "saints", ended up it is a matter of exposure and opportunity. My 2 cents

all these so called "saints" somehow will end up in sugarbook or tantan

willroyce
06-12-2020, 02:04 AM

maybe he has a low sex drive?? or not woman in his type.. ask him to walk around jurong or join sugarbook.com hahaha confirm wan to have one

willroyce
06-12-2020, 02:05 AM
Sounds gay but not out of closet yet y'all

hahahahah i think closet door is stuck

hamsupter
06-12-2020, 03:30 PM
Got. Sun Wukong's master.

bigmannow
07-12-2020, 09:38 AM
Got. Sun Wukong's master.

He cannot have sex not dun like hahaha

deematter
07-12-2020, 08:46 PM
when a man hard to erect, he will lose confidence in front of woman and no longer has an urge to have sex again

LooksLikeJesus
20-01-2021, 07:19 PM

I am surprised you are more interested in the private lives of your MALE associates than FEMALES :D

saynayers
20-01-2021, 10:45 PM
He cannot have sex not dun like hahaha

He can PCC or not? :p