PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cum loving F to take my load from NoNutNov

NoNutNov
21-11-2020, 09:06 AM
As title suggested, its gonna be month end soon and and I havent release any load so far, looking for a cum loving lady who can take the whole load. I am a 25M, those interested can drop me a pm :p

talismann
23-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Hi bro, I have a girl from Tinder who wants to meet to suck my dick. I have never met her before but I do not mind passing your contact to her. The only catch is for you to let me know how it went. This shit is too scary for me, I have had scarring experiences in the past. So if you like to brave this, (Believe me, there are actually women out there that no matter how horny you are, you won't fuck them), please let me know.

Ineedmeat
23-11-2020, 12:42 PM
Hi bro, I have a girl from Tinder who wants to meet to suck my dick. I have never met her before but I do not mind passing your contact to her. The only catch is for you to let me know how it went. This shit is too scary for me, I have had scarring experiences in the past. So if you like to brave this, (Believe me, there are actually women out there that no matter how horny you are, you won't fuck them), please let me know.

Hi bro can I try first? haha if can dm bro

NaruTard
24-11-2020, 03:22 AM

Pm contact and photos please ty

IWishIKnew
24-11-2020, 04:14 AM
Pm contacts ty

Motorboating69
25-11-2020, 01:33 PM
Hi PM her contacts please? Thanks

Motorboating69
25-11-2020, 01:35 PM
Hi PM me her contacts please? Thanks

swayboi
25-11-2020, 03:05 PM

, bro, can pm. contact? Tia