PDA

View Full Version : New Sexy 35d Milf Only $50

socialsocial
27-12-2007, 01:06 AM
this few week damn horny christmas nothing to do even more honry, knn very week also go area G find new kangtao.

Just would like to share with bro here about a PRC MILF gem I found yesterday when i was driving around GL.

was feeling a bit horny yesteraday(as usual) as little bro and den spotted this sexy milf in black along the side of the road at lor 3*

I pulled over, signalled her to come to over and to check her out.. her tits was bursting out a cup D.cleavage was fucking deep. see liao also STEAM.

Face look pretty good..slutty, come FUCK me look la.dont worry iwill surely fuck u hard and make u scream. got the vixen face. .She smiled and turn me on sia and i immediately ask her the damage.. 50 bucks and den ON lah.steady man.ur pussy is MINE.

her boobs look big and juicy and tender and it was popping out and jus looks so inviting and We hugged and squeezed and suck and rub everywhere like never touch tits for damn long liao.haha.im horny mah.too many days never DIY.jialat liao, everyday also horny.cock damn itchy.

she gave me a light body massage.nice and slow rubbing my arousal spots.slowly my didi mari kita liao....slowly she gave me a BJ wif cap.suction was good.damm shiok to see her head bobbing up and down when giving BJ.

dne i started to finger her. it was dripping man...well lubricated.dripping wet.now think about it also hard sia.haha(hygiene as no smell)

she said wo de mei mei shou bu liao le, kuai lai gao wo ba.(same words always but i LIKE!)i tried her missionary style first and started pumping her furiously.PIAK PIAK PIAK sounds were heard.

den we ended wif doggie style.. she commended me saying im very good and big.make me feel damn MANLY and STRONG .but i cannot liao.too tired already.we both moan and cummed together wif a "Ohhh.hao shuang ah"...
tai hao le.no hao li hai. ni de nu peng you hen xing fu.

the best part is to see her tit jiggle like jingle bells when u bonk her. best view is to ask her to sit on top of u and see her tits bounce. STEAM STEAM STEAM!

this christmas bonk like siao. now damn song. heh heh. im SEX-ti-fied. :)

fellow bros who haf tried my contacts b4 wont regret this for sure. :)

GUARANREED!!!

Name:Xuan Xuan

Looks:8.5/10(slutty bitchy face)
Stats: 35D (personal estimation)
F/J: 8.2/10
Catbath: everywhere also lick, like GF.
Service: 8.5/10 very good.
RTF: for sure. confirm.
Damage: $50(w/o room)

Luckytime
27-12-2007, 01:07 AM
bro... 2nd lobang in a short space of time ah... u very power leh...:D

socialsocial
27-12-2007, 11:41 AM
hope to see more FRs!:p

socialsocial
27-12-2007, 04:46 PM
hope to see more FRs. :p

chiong ah!

socialsocial
28-12-2007, 12:26 AM
heard from xuanxuan, a few bros up her already :p

hope to see FRs soon

procum
28-12-2007, 03:50 AM
Hey Bros, Time for my FR fresh from the 'oven'.......

First of All, I would like to thank bro Socialsocial for responding to my request of contact. I actually didn't want to 'up' her today as I had reached home after work. Suddenly, my boss called me for an urgent assignment and I have to go from one end of the island to the other end in the middle of the rush hour. Well, end of the year have to be on abit so next pay increase more lor. Hahah. Anyway, I have saved the details of Bro SS's PM in my laptop and I called her right after I was done with my assignment.

Xuan Xuan did not pick up my call, so I drove off thinking that she might be in the middle of a session with another bro. I must say XX's timing was just right when she returned my call as I was approaching the Sims drive exit. XX requested that she would like to go to outskirts of GL to meet me instead of her usual playground. I agreed and she suggested H81@lavender. When I reached lavender, she SMSed me H81 violet. OMG, the rooms there were all snapped up and I have to wait 1/2 hr before the next room is ready!! Thats when the staff save my day and booked a room at H81@elegance.

We took a short walk there holding hands like a newly wedded couple. I do sense a slight uneasiness from her and she told me that she's new to FL. I chatted with her along the way to make her feel more at ease. We finally reach the room and we bathed separately. We crawled in into the bed, beneath the blanket and we caress each other. I can still see that she is very green to FL and decided to take the lead. That was when misfortune struck, she finished her supplies of condom!! I was caught with my ass in the air with a hard on without a helmet to fight a war..... I then LL got dressed up and went to the cheers mini mart next to H81 to get myself some protection.

When finally back in the room, we started the fun again. From my past FRs, I'm a boobs guy and thats why I wanted to 'up' her as soon as bro SS declared D cupper. Alas, bra is D cup but filling is C- or B+. Well, at least her nipples are very sensitive to my licks. She might be green to what should be done but definitely knows how to please a man in bed. We went through a few rounds of fast then slow pumps, changed position to doggie and after a good 10mins pump I unloaded my cum on her tits. It was 2330 when we entered the room and by the time I unloaded, it was already 0020. I must say that both of us enjoyed the sexxion and she did not even look at the clock(only my cock). We then washed up separately, got dressed and I sent her home(she lives in GL).

In conclusion, Xuan Xuan is still very new to FL as this is her first time doing it. During the bonking sexxion, bro SS did gave her a care call and I must say that she is really a nice gal to be with. So bros, treat her nice and do teach her some new tricks so she could reward other bros next time;).

Looks:6/10(slutty face)
Body : Slight Tummy
Boobs: 35C (A bit Sagged)
BJ : 7.5/10( me don't get BBBJ)
FJ: 8/10 (Still have room for improvement)
Catbath: Nice.
Service: 8.5/10 very good.
RTF: If time permits
Damage: $50 + tips + japan helmet(w/o room)

breaker
28-12-2007, 07:29 AM
Thanks TS bro Socialsocial for very quick responding to my pm of xuan xuan's contact.
I picked her up at her residence at Lor 29 and look like this street got a lot chio bu at 'peak hour' I actually wanted to hook up one when one approached me. But since already make appointment with xuan xuan and got to wait for her to come down.
First look not too bad, long hair and a bit chubby. I took her to the nearby budget to explore on her

Province:shenyang
Looks:6/10
Body : got tummy and very slight plump
Boobs: 35C, rather Sagged
Hgts: around 1.63m
Wgts: i think got 56kg
BJ : 6/10 she tried very hard but got room for improvement
FJ: 7/10 hardworking
Attitude: 8/10 very friendly.
RTF: not likely as i still prefer BBBJ
Damage: $50 + $10 tips

Thanks again bro socialsocial

hero619
28-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Pm Bro social social for contact yesterday , last night after work nothing to do so try calling xuan xuan to see whether she is free or not bingo she said will be ready only about an hours time i said no problem she said meet at lor 29 just nice want to have some prawn mee.

Finally she arrival and brought her to hotel 81 holding hands from car park to hotel and to room like gf feeling , when in the room we tccs abit then when to shower alone cause she said she just had shower it's ok for me no issued

when i am out she is ready on the bed cover under the blanket, i quickly jump in and join her start rubbing her tits and cunt can feeling a little meow from her she start cat bath me top to bottom i suck her nipple and cat bath her back , she reach for the cap and start blow with cap on. Later she signal me to up her and i pump her for a while and change to doggie shit still cannot release i told her maybe she wants to HJ she does the HJ and i does the licking her cunt , juice start flowing and she get high i told i have another cap do you want to try FJ again she said OK put on the cap and pump her hard hard hard and did doggie lastly HJ till release. After that we both feel so good and rest for a while and had shower separately left about 23 + cause another Bro is on the way to pick her up

Name Xuan Xuan
Age 27
Look 7.5/10
Body Slight Plum but still OK good to doggie nice ass
Boob 35 (bit slag) still OK
BJ 7/10 only with cap
FJ 8.5/10 a lot of stereo especially doggie
Cat bath nice
service 8/10 willing to please and learn
RTF :)
Damage 50 + Tip exclude room and cap

Summary she is new and first time in SIN and doing FL job bro who book her maybe will like to teach her one or two trick maybe in future you are helping other bro to get more service from her

Thanks Bro Social Social for the contact
Sorry Bro Procum i was before you at Hotel 81 Violet you had to wait

Cheers....and Happy New Year 2008

Destro
28-12-2007, 04:15 PM
can pm me her contact please thanks. :D

l3onhart
28-12-2007, 11:26 PM
Hi bro can share the contacts with mi too..thnks

socialsocial
29-12-2007, 04:46 PM
hope to see more FRs/ :p

Destro
29-12-2007, 06:19 PM
can i have her contacts please. :o

arizona
30-12-2007, 11:33 PM
Thankyou Bro social social for contact yesterday and his prompt reply.:D

ok the FR:

called her juz this noon...sweet voice and very friendly no doubt it open up the day for further request...hehehe. simple conversation will do and book her 6pm,

book a room and called her...sad she didnt know the way to the hotel so i offer to meet her in 1 of the lorong to fetch her..hahaha. wow guess what ...big boobies!! black seethru top, bra-strap sticking out like SYT...hahaha real deep. she is more towards MILF type...however her bods & attitude makeup for it.

OK reach room liao...weather was hot ad both of us was perspiring, while resting before we go for bath, my hand cannot tahan liao and touch her cleavage...wah liew...smooth and fair bery steam, then she pull my jeans off and started to caress my manhood, great start hehehe. soon she took her top off, i was WOW....STEAM liao ...the bra so nice (black with some motif design) and her tits were very firm! no sagging tits i tell u and nipples light brown in colors, KKJ hard liao my other hands also start to wonder off under her pink g-string....mmmmm was wet too.... finger her awhile and we both went to bathroom. watching her bath really make my KKJ extra hard...cannot tahan liao.

soon we were on the bed..towels off, my hands start to hold her tits, and moving closer i suck her nipples...wow damn nice...huge and firm her size shoud be at least 36c. almost a papaya to mi liao. juz as i was fingering her, she was also looking at my erected meat, i whisper to her ear why not hv a slurp of it. she smile and went down....deep-throat with her wet tougue, every slurp around the tip of the meat my precum spill a little. this go on for almost good 7mins non stop. i hold her and wanted to place her on top of me...damn my cd was on the other side of the side table. by the time she place the cd on my meat...already soften. then she took my cd off ad deep-throat me again!

her wet suck was damn good and i was able to push my meat inside her hot/moist pussy...mmmmm her moan was good and her love juice simply flowing onto my lower half. damn shoik...

but i prefer FL with good BJ. so i request her to use her wet mouth again, and she didnt complain and went down again. Very good svc indeed, and yes my cd is off again! with her stronger suck this time...i had to give in to her vacuum suck , as her BJ getting stronger, i signal to her that i may shoot the load soon, guess what she suck even harder & deeper!! then when i exploxed she didnt move away she allow CIM!! u will love it...slurp every drop of my cum.

its been a longtime to hv FL willing to CIM and waste no drops of your cum...simply amazing! I must say her svc is top notch, very obliging towards your needs and willing to please u. no rush feeling. We smoke and chat abit, guy book her soon as she is going back 1st wk of Jan 2008.

Name Xuan Xuan
Look: 7/10
Body: Slight Plum but still OK important is her Customer svc attidue is real good!
Boob: 35 (not snag, but firm and suckable to me) hahaha
BJ 8.5/10 ( RAW + CIM) best suck for 2007 FL bonk! ;)
FJ 6/10 (only hv her ontop of me for few mins) i m boob lover was sucking her while she ride on me.:p

service 9/10 willing to please and learn
RTF: sure if hv Time
Damage 50 + Tip exclude room and cap

socialsocial
31-12-2007, 12:56 PM
hope to see more FRs. happy bonking.

socialsocial
01-01-2008, 04:39 AM
happy new year. happy bonking.:p

socialsocial
01-01-2008, 03:13 PM
no FRs yet? :p

LFC1985
02-01-2008, 12:29 PM
thank for the contact.
tried xuan xuan no bad... overall rate her 8/10
worth the money.

socialsocial
02-01-2008, 07:25 PM
thnks 4 the FR. hope to see more! :)

BONKING!

24vtec
03-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Would like to say a big thanks to Bro socialsocial who intro such a nice PRC to me.......

Was feeling very horny yesterday due to after a day of stress work, proceed to call this PRC Xuan Xuan for a booking intro by Bro social social... Upon listening to hear voice my bro started to wake up... ( haha) ask me to pick her up at LXX and wait for her.... suggest to GL hotel 81..... upon reaching book a room and up we go... haha... inside the lift already cannot tahan when she started kissing my ears while stroking my bro...good service well bathing was like a SOP but looking at her 36 C nice boobs my bro was standing high flying.... (haha).....
after bathing went to bed and TCSS for a while..... she was telling me she went drinking in the afternoon so there is strong smell of beer in her and she keep saying sorry sorry. told her nvm and start actionshe start off with catbath while i was busying fingering her small little pussy with all the juice coming out.....the more i finger the more i go faster i could hear her soft little voice of ahh...orgg...ahh...orgg..... haha....
Can feel her cum liao and out of sudden she push herself on top of me and cap me starting with the FJ.... i guess she was so high till she keep showing me the CFM face.... while i was busy with my hands of her tits.......
Wanted to show her my strength turn her around and started pumping very fast... could see she was really enjoying it......... after abt 10mins change position to doggy position and she was shouting even louder... (haha)keep asking me to kuai tien kuai tien ......
after abt 5mins unable to control anymore unload it with full strength....
rest abt 10mins and proceed to bath while she clean for me....
Have to agree she is really very good.....

Overall i left very happy but maybe juz too bad she don gave BBBJ to me.
But she promise she will gave me a better service when i RTF as she felt she was a bit of drunk thats why she cant gave me a better service.
There was a Bro who book her after my session, maybe he can advise on her rating when he post his FR. I will gave her another chance when i RTF her then maybe i will gave her extra points... :p

socialsocial
03-01-2008, 10:47 PM
nice FR. hope to see more.:p

Craxze
04-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Bro ss, care to share this contact for newbie craxze.. ty

socialsocial
04-01-2008, 07:08 PM
hope to see more FRs, :p

cheongster28
06-01-2008, 12:04 PM
First thanks TS for the contact and my apolgies for the late FR.

Tried XX a few days back. As TS described, she is of the "big boned" variety and for those looking for SYT she does not fall within that category.

Maybe there was no chemistry but the bonk was very standard. Accomodating girl, but unfortunately for me not very responsive. Oh well.

Overall good value for money as she does put effort into what she does.

Looks: 5.5~6
Body: 6 bah bah type
Boobs: 36c
BJ: did not get
FJ: 3-4 very standard. Just wanted to get the job done.
GFE: 0
RTF: no

Sorry bro for the bad FR just my honest opinion. Other bros have had a great time with her....maybe I just caught her on a bad day.

24vtec
08-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Bro,

I Rem She Did Mention She Serve Better When Met Up With Young Guys. Maybe Ts Can Verify....

edisonttt
09-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Hi bro

Can share the contact wif me. Thx in advance

cevintan
09-01-2008, 09:18 PM
hello bro socialsocial...

care to share xuan xuan's contact?

thanks in advance... :)

socialsocial
10-01-2008, 08:05 PM
hope to see more FRs. :)

edisonttt
11-01-2008, 10:36 AM
Hi bro

Can share the contact with me.

Thx in advance

edisonttt
15-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Hi bro social:

Can i have the contact? Really want to try this gem.

Thank you