PDA

View Full Version : something special in east

nssdom
26-12-2007, 02:32 AM
Hi all,

yesterday went to this joint at east side (bedok) and walk pass a shop with 3-4 prc in it... when i look in and i saw this quite ok looking girl... went in for 1 hour of massage ... the massage was good and nice ... quite detail... suddenly she ask if i wanted special... Wah ... TN in east with special... something new ... HAHA

Was quoted 130 for all... manage to lower to 100 for both BJ and massage...

Just something to share...

Name Bing Bing
Age 28
size 32 26 32 (about about)
damage 100
service Good massage, kiss, nice hug, no bj, nice Fj smooth skin .....

She going back on 29 Dec so those who wan dont miss... i dont earn from her just trying to give her more business since she going back le...

hosayboh
26-12-2007, 04:46 AM
bedok quite big leh..... have address?

jedycity
26-12-2007, 11:15 AM
bedok quite big leh..... have address?

Please use PM....dun reveal the place too open....:)

nssdom
27-12-2007, 03:04 AM
yes i know ... haha

Muttley
27-12-2007, 07:36 AM

Bro BJ and massage for 100?

evo7_5
27-12-2007, 09:04 PM
Will the thread starter pls pm me the location.

Thanks

ttenneb
27-12-2007, 09:48 PM
wow.. bedok.. long time don't have TN with specials from bedok.. regarding about the joint.. other then bingbing.. are there other girls working?

camping for FR

ok69
28-12-2007, 12:26 PM
sunshine something ?
if so i started a thread sometime back

kai18
28-12-2007, 06:01 PM
bro can pm me the address???

seanlaw
28-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Hi all,

yesterday went to this joint at east side (bedok) and walk pass a shop with 3-4 prc in it... when i look in and i saw this quite ok looking girl... went in for 1 hour of massage ... the massage was good and nice ... quite detail... suddenly she ask if i wanted special... Wah ... TN in east with special... something new ... HAHA

Just something to share...

Name Bing Bing
Age 28
size 32 26 32 (about about)
damage 100
service Good massage, kiss, nice hug, no bj, nice Fj smooth skin .....

She going back on 29 Dec so those who wan dont miss... i dont earn from her just trying to give her more business since she going back le...

Brother,

Better keep this place low as You Know some1 is watching. Please get brothers to provide their contact nos. as screening before you release this location, sms or call them.:cool:

Happy New Year & Happy Bonking.:D

nd-some-lovin
28-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Bro.. besides bing bing.. the other girls the looks can make it or nt? dun think i can make it by 28th, bing bing flyin on 29th :(

nd-some-lovin
02-01-2008, 11:27 PM
Hi y'all~~ doin my first ever fr, pls guide me along~~
Went ta check out sunshine durin new year eve, thought it would be great to release some fireworks of my own before e new year. :D went there ard 10 somethin with my buddy.
the place was v dark, tot they were closin already, saw some ppl inside so went in to check it out. once entered, i checked out e ladies, i was like omg.. all so milfy~~ then decided aww wat e heck since we already there, then maybe e massage might be gd.
once confirmed with e milf outside, they assigned us our rooms, to our relief they were nt e ones tats gonna do e massage, e girls were actualli hiding inside.
went in, room gt maggage tables, seperated by curtain, stripped, laid dwn. massage ok nia :( wished she used more strength.
massaged for abt 30 mins, then she popped the magic question, ni yao zhuo mah (do u want to do it)? teh gong abit, huh? do wat? lol~~
quote fj for $100, massage $30.
managed to cut it dwn to $100 total, told her i onli have $100 in wallet. she agreed, said because she likes me. yea rite~~
nv giv bj,
she refuses to french saying tat she nv brush teeth, theres no smell at all.
also refuse to let me finger her~~ nb~~ overall~~ haiz~~ :(
theres no shower area watsoever, nt even a sink. just used tissue to clean up. knn~ but my fren said his room at least gt a sink.
my girl was quite plump :( name's anna. said she's been in singapore for onli 1 week so far. shared with me her sob story, blabla.. heard its gd $ in sg, blabla.. parents paid for her trip here, blabla bla..

Name : anna
looks : 5, quite plump
bbbj : nv giv at all , wan me poke her pussy straight away,
fj : 4, seems in a rush to finish
damage : $100
rtf : NO~

nssdom
11-01-2008, 03:22 AM
Hi to all,

As bing bing went back to china and i haven see other girls there so i will not give out the address or contacts....

Wait till i check out and if worthwhile then i will start giving again ... Thanks ...

Those who did not get the address or contact... Sorry..
I dont wan to kana zap for giving out lousy places ...